• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Chapter 16 – Planet Aquamarine
Southern Cosmic Region, Shattered Star Ring Segment, Garton Galaxy, Colton Star Cluster, 98th Star System

Outer space is an endless expanse of darkness that stretches out in all directions. It is filled with countless stars, planets, and other celestial bodies, all of which are suspended in the void by the force of gravity. The stars and planets are surrounded by clouds of gas and dust, which form beautiful and intricate patterns that can be seen from the planets.

The temperature of outer space is extremely cold, with temperatures hovering just above absolute zero. There is no atmosphere in outer space, which means that there is no air to breathe or to transmit sound.

This makes space an incredibly quiet place where even the slightest sound is muted.

When it came to traveling through Outer Space, only Tier 3 Ōtsutsuki Clansmen could travel the Outer Space with their bodies without any protection for an indefinite time. Though at Tier 2, one could spend a few months in Outer Space before one would need to replenish the energy and the space would take its toll.

Despite the lack of air and extreme temperatures, there is still a lot of activity in outer space. The gravity of the celestial bodies in space can cause asteroids and other debris to collide, which can create dazzling displays of light and sound.

There are also powerful bursts of energy that can emanate from stars, which can have a profound impact on the surrounding space.

"No matter how many times I see this, the vastness of space is always so beautiful and mysterious."

I heard Kirihara say as we observed the cosmic storm from the safety of our ship. The spaceship we were using was one of a few Captial Ships of the Ōtsutsuki Clan that was entirely built by the Ōtsutsuki Clan based on Automaton Technology.

It was shaped like a pyramid and had the firepower to kill peak Tier 3 entity with a single shot instantly and even Tier 4s would need to be careful. Unfortunately, there were only a few of these ships and all of them were used only by the highest-ranking members of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

This one which we were using belonged to my parents, so I could borrow it when I needed it if it was parked around Planet Tengoku.

"We would be landing on the planet Aquamarine."

I said as I looked at the azure planet from the commanding deck on the top of a pyramid-like ship.

When viewed from space, the planet is a blue-green orb with swirling white clouds and a glistening ocean covering 100% of its surface. The planet has no visible landmasses, but there are scattered floating cities and floating islands around the planet where people live.

The ocean is a deep, dark blue, with the occasional turquoise shallows near the islands. The water is crystal clear and teeming with life, from the tiniest plankton to the largest sea lifeforms that were tens of kilometers in size.

The water is constantly moving, with strong currents and tides that shape the planet's geography and support a variety of ecosystems.

At the surface, the sun's light creates a shimmering, glittering effect that is breathtaking to behold. The sunlight penetrates the water, creating an underwater world of color and beauty.

There are towering kelp forests that stretch toward the surface, providing a haven for countless fish and invertebrates. Coral reefs form underwater cities, with thousands of species of colorful fish darting among the branches.

[Descending to the Stardragon Floating City in ten minutes.]

The ship's central artificial intelligence sounded as the pyramid-like ship started descending down to the orbit of planet Aquamarine. When I looked over at the Floating City, I took notice that most of the inhabitants were not from the Ōtsutsuki Clan but rather from the Evernight High Council.

There were many Vampires, Werewolves and Arachid Demons walking around.

[The ship has been docked.]

3rd POV

When the ship docked at the Stardragon Floating City, it attracted the attention of almost all the people in the dockyards because anyone could recognize one of the Capital Ships of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

Not to mention, there was even City Lord of the Stardragon City waiting in front of the dockyard waiting for the people in the spaceship. The City Lord of the Stardragon Floating City was a member of the Main Clan who reached Saint Realm but couldn't advance further.

Thus he was transferred to the administrative department and was made the City Lord of one of the Floating Cities on the planet Aquamarine.

The City Lord of the Stardragon Floating City, Ōtsutsuki Leiran, was looking anxiously at the Capital Ship, which belonged to the Juggernaut Category; there were only three of such ships in the entire Ōtsutsuki Clan.

One of them was in the hands of the Head of the Enforcement Hall; another was for the Patriarch and the last one was in the hands of the Grand Elder, Ōtsutsuki Muzan...

Ōtsutsuki Leiran was the only member of the Main Clan with no good talent and was stuck at the Saint Realm for several thousands of years, so in front of these people, he was small as an ant.

When the ship opened and he saw the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and Princess Kirihara, he was at the same time relieved and at the same time more nervous that two members of Royalty and Divine Lineage arrived at his turf.

"I humbly welcome you to my small city, Your Highness."

The City Lord quickly hurried with his entourage, which was considering of his wife and children, to greet the newcomers.

His family and servants quickly followed suit and bowed to them because the Divine Lineage members were far above them in terms of the Clan's hierarchy.

'Only Tier 2, but his Chakra is so powerful... and his eyes...'

"City Lord."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou nodded at him as the City Lord made way for the two Divine Lineage members who arrived at his city.

"May I respectfully ask why Your Highnesses arrived at the Stardragon City?"

He asked nervously as Ōtsutsuki Yakou looked at him and the City Lord, despite his far greater strength, could feel his blood boiling in submission as the Crown Prince's three eyes shined brightly.

"This is not an official visit... just for relaxation. I heard from my finaceé that this place is famous for seafood, so we came for dinner."

Crown Prince Ōtsutsuki Yakou answered as the City Lord sighed in relief and motioned the Divine Lineage members to follow after him.

"Of course, of course, Your Highnesses."

While Yakou essentially ignored the City Lord because, for him, it was only another bootlicker that wanted to get into his good graces to get his hands on better resources and materials, to break through the Holy Lord Realm and become one of the Tier 4 entities.

Meanwhile, Kirihara was rather enjoying the worms squirming. She always took some kind of enjoyment when those of lower stature were pissing themselves off with fear when they saw her, but Yakou found it useless.

For him, it was an utter waste of time.

3 chapters till the plot starts...
14.jpg

Trafford's Workshop | Welcome to the Workshop Reader! | Patreon

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com
Read up to 10 chapters ahead!
Join the Trafford Novels Discord Server!
Visit my discord server for many things? Dunno... you could suggest love interests there.

Chapter 17 – Stardragon Floating City
After they parted with the City Lord of the Stardragon Floating City, Ōtsutsuki Leiran, Yakou and Kirihara went to some of the most renowned restaurants in the city.

The Stardragon Floating City was bustling with population; countless Ōtsutsuki Clansmen and many races from the Evernight High Council were living there.

Aside from them, there were many vassal species of the Ōtsutsuki Clan living in the Stardragon Floating City or visitors that were from very powerful species from different parts of the Starveil Origin World.

"Where do you want to go?"

Yakou asked tiredly after some time because his fianceé couldn't choose one place to have their dinner; thus they were walking around the center of the city and checking out every place and restaurant on her list.

"I don't know... all the places look good, but I want to go only to the best."

Kirihara stated as she looked at him sternly; Yakou knew that this was her perfectionism taking place.

"Let's go to the Starmoon Restaurant, I like that place and it is closest to our location."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou stated that he was already tired from walking around for nothing and after Kirihara saw his expression that his patience had reached the limit, she nodded and they headed for the Starmoon Restaurant.

It was the best one in the Stardragon Floating City and rated as one of the best on the Planet Aquamarine. The exterior of the Starmoon Restaurant was in the shape of several floor-tall pagoda and was owned by someone from the Demon Species.

"Bring us to the top floor of the restaurant, VIP table."

Yakou ordered the hostess, who was from the Ōtsutsuki Branch Clan, who were typically working in these establishments. Because the Branch Clansmen had low status within the Clan, most of the menial tasks fell on them.

Especially if they wanted to obtain some resources, they needed to buy themselves at extraordinary prices from the Clan. Compared to the Main Clan, the Branch Clan was far more populous and there were tens of thousands of them.

When they were seated at the VIP table, the servants immediately started putting the food on the table, as two Ōtsutsuki Divine Lineage members were observing the Stardragon Floating City from the top floor of the pagoda restaurant.

Because the pagoda building was relatively high, it provided a beautiful view of the Stardragon Floating City.

"Do you have any plans for the near future?"

As they were eating, Kirihara asked him after she took a bit of the fish the servants brought to them.

Yakou nodded because he planned to participate in some battles on the frontline and take some missions to gather Contribution Points.

"I would be heading to the battlefield with the Automatons. I want to test my combat prowess and gather some Contribution."

Within the Ōtsutsuki Clan, even he needed the Contribution Points to exchange for some more precious resources and treasures from the Clan. Naturally, as Divine Lineage Ōtsutsuki Clansmen and grandson of the Patriarch, he had access to the best resources for free.

But even that had its limits and typically lasted until Tier 2; from then on, he would need the Contribution Points to obtain cultivation resources and other treasures he wanted.

Obviously, for Yakou completing some missions and gathering Contribution Points was nothing with his current strength. The Ōtsutsuki Clan was a place of striving and competition between the Clansmen for supremacy and status.

Only the best survived and became the peerless experts that swept through entire galaxies and decided the fate of millions of worlds.

"Automatons?..."

Ōtsutsuki Kirihara hummed because she never went to the front where the Clan clashed against the Automatons.

Aside from the front against the Faith God Alliance, only the Automatons shared the border with the Celestial Ōtsutsuki Clan and Yakou didn't wish to go there with his meager strength.

Regarding the number of high-end experts, the Automatons were clearly far behind the Faith God Alliance as they mainly depended on their overwhelming technological superiority to push the Ōtsutsuki Clan back.

"I will head to the newly found Galactic Segments in the unknown space. Right now, most parts are devoid of high-end Automaton experts, so it should be relatively safe within limits."

Because the Universe was ever expanding and ever-growing, every few tens of thousands of years, the new Galactic Segments were created and contained tens of galaxies, sometimes or sometimes even only a few.

These areas were also termed Unknown Space because it was under no one's control and thus when they appeared, a brutal fight erupted for every single galaxy as it represented resources.

Especially for the Automatons, it was a priceless treasure trove because it contained countless minerals and metals that they desperately needed to produce their overwhelming machine armies.

"When do you plan to depart?"

Kirihara questioned him because, in fact, she planned to join Yakou on the trip and travel together. In the Ōtsutsuki Clan, there was Rule of Two, that the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen always traveled in pairs.

This Rule of Two officially stemmed from the strategy of planting the God Trees, but after some millenias, the Ōtsutsuki Clan spread this Rule to the entire Clan because when it came to the God Tree Planting, it heightened the success rate.

This was not aimed at the sacrificial part, but rather, when they encountered some resistance from native civilization, it was proved that two Clansmen were able to fight the threat way better when only one of them was sent to pacify the native civilization.

"In a few years... I need to master some techniques to obtain even higher combat prowess."

Right now, Yakou was progressing very well with his Kenjutsu and soon he would obtain a certain level of mastery over the way of sword, which would increase his combat prowess tremendously.

Coupled with his Shinjutsus, he was confident to face the endless hordes of machines belonging to the Automatons.

"Then I will join you on the mission. My dad is nagging me to take up some missions to hone my martial arts further."

Kirihara's father was Head of the Martial Hall of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and was the most talented person in martial arts for the past several eras. Naturally, Kirihara inherited a lot of her father's talent in martial arts and thus was always pressured by him to continue in his legacy.

"With our power, there would be not many powerful Automatons who could threaten us."

Automatons were a peculiar civilization within the Starveil Origin World because they were not that powerful individually.

Their destructive capabilities were relatively low and they depended on their numerical superiority and devastating weapons to fight.

Usually, they would incapacitate their opponents with their numbers and traps before they would finish them with some kind of weapon. Still, the Automatons had some really powerful experts among their ranks, but their offensive prowess was lacking.

2 chapters till the plot starts...
14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com
Visit my discord server for many things? Dunno... you could suggest love interests there.

I'm guessing that the machines fight with time space based traps. I imagine the clansman would have a (annoying)hard time dealing with that.

Chapter 18 - Evernight High Council
As they were eating comfortably and enjoying their time together, something that Yakou found on rare occasions, as he spent most if not all of his time training and practicing.

Pursuing his aim to get stronger and become the strongest under the heavens, he noticed a familiar aura entering the floor of the restaurant.

"We have a company..."

Suddenly Yakou muttered as Kirihara raised her brow, looking at him questioningly.

The moment he stated that two people entered the VIP Logue as one of them directly rushed to Yakou.

He was a tall, muscular, fair-skinned body that was covered with large battle scars with a long grey hair and with greyish eyes. He was wearing light brown pants and a red blazer with white fur lining.

"Muzaka."

Among the three major races that were leading the Evernight High Council, Blood Races, Werewolves and Arachnids, Muzaka Kallikratos was the son of the Werewolf Lord, an ancient being from primordial times.

It was said that the entire Werewolf Tribe were descendants of the Fenrir, a frightening Tier 7 Transcendental Being on the same level as Lord Shibai, if not stronger. Nobody knew what part of the truth was in this, but one was certain that the Werewolf Tribe was very powerful.

"You have finally left the Planet Tengoku Yakou? I thought that you would rot there cultivating like some boring old man."

Muzaka laughed loudly as he slapped Yakou on his back and while both of them were essentially Tier 2, Werewolves were born with tremendously ridiculous physical strength, especially those of Royal Blood that descended from the Fenrir.

"At least I am not causing chaos with my every step."

Yakou first met Muzaka Kallikratos one hundred years ago, during the official visit of the representatives of the Evernight High Council of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

During that time, Muzaka was already three hundred years old and was already considered the elite High-Level Warrior of the Werewolf Tribe.

Naturally, they fought because Muzaka challenged him to fight, and surprisingly or not, he lost to the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan because Yakou exploited his weaknesses during the fight spectacularly, especially the fact that Muzaka was rather prone to going berserk.

Still, the two of them became friends after the spar and they met every decade to have their annual spar.

"Lord Muzaka, please keep the decorum on the public."

The second person who came with Muzaka stated, as the Heir of the Werewolf Tribe, frowned slightly.

"What are you, my mother Juraki?"

Juraki was a werewolf with blue eyes and hair. He has a tall and muscular frame while dressing in a long white tunic. His accessories comprise of gold earrings and clips that fasten his bandanna.

"I am sent to keep an eye on you, Lord Muzaka, by your mother; that is the difference."

Yakou knew Juraki was someone from the most prestigious lines among the Werewolf Tribe and was also High-Level Warrior, which was comparable to Tier 2 Ōtsutsuki, who ate Chakra Fruit and awakened his bloodline.

The Werewolf Heir frowned at that but didn't say anything to retort to the attendant that was sent to follow him with the main aim of preventing him from causing him trouble.

"I see that your mother didn't forget about the fiasco within the Dragon Clan."

The Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki remarked from the side as Werewolf blanched hearing that statement because the situation with the Dragon Clan caused the Evernight High Council to pay tremendous reparation to the Dragon Clan.

Normally the Dragons were reclusive creatures that lived in their own Origin World in a similar fashion to the Catopuses and Cathulhu. Yet they often traded with some factions from the outside, especially with the Ōtsutsuki Clan and Evernight High Council.

For the Evernight High Council, the Dragon Clan was trading the Dragon Blood for an extraordinary amount of treasures because, for the Blood Races, the blood of the dragon was a priceless treasure that could advance their strength by leaps and bounds.

"Shut up, pale eyes... I have told you several times it was not my fault; if that overgrown lizard didn't send me flying to that building, then nothing would happen."

Yakou just scoffed at his excuse because it was what it was... just a poor excuse.

"You should really work on your alibism better, Muzaka... Who even got the idea of fighting in the vicinity of the transport array."

Several years ago, Muzaka, like the battle maniac he was, got into a scuffle with one of the Dragon Princes and during their fight, Muzaka was shot by a humongous dragon directly to the teleportation array, which was connecting the Starveil Origin World and Dragon Nest.

Naturally, the Evernight High Council, respectively, the Werewolf Tribe, needed to pay for everything and that price was... extraordinary as well.

To the point where the Patriarch of the Tribe was enraged beyond belief at his son for causing such an incident.

"Ts... whatever..."

After exchanging some more pleasantries, they started eating while Werewolf Juraki was standing behind Muzaka and observing his Lord not to create any trouble. Due to his reputation as a troublemaker of the Evernight High Council, which was naturally very well deserved, one could never be sure.

"So what is the Crown Prince of pale eyes scheming today?"

Muzaka asked his friend, who had an unsavory reputation as a schemer among the higher-ups of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and Evernight High Council.

"Departing to the frontline with the Automatons in the Unknown Regions."

Hearing that, the Heir of the Werewolf Tribe raised his brow at that before he came to a decision.

"Then I am going with you."

There was no one more surprised hearing that than his attendant Juraki, but he quickly regained his composure. Going to the Unknown Regions, where the Automatons and Ōtsutsukis fought against each other, was relatively safe because there were not many high-end powerhouses.

"Do what you wish, but for the time being, try to control your instincts to fight everything that moves. We don't want to attract the attention of one of their main intelligences."

Automatons were a rather peculiar civilization that had many secrets and there was the reason why they were not yet conquered or wiped out by their stronger neighbors.

From what Yakou heard from his Elders was that the Automatons were supported by some peerless experts on the peak Tier 6.

Coupled with the other advantages that they had and creative strategies, they were able to resist the Ōtsutsuki Clan or Evernight High Council for a long time. Naturally, for Automatons to win any fight again, they required tremendous manpower and sacrifices.

"I know, I know... my old man already warned me about the dangers behind the Automatons."

As long as the Automatons were not pushed beyond a certain line, their backers won't make a move and would ignore it.

1 chapter till the plot starts...
* Also note: I have decided to replace the Warhammer 40k with Legendary Mechanic after some consideration
14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Okay writer I will be honest, i was searching for an otsutsuki oc/si, i gave you the benefit of the douth, because you where quite literally the only one not doing a kaguya protagonist.
But you spend 18 chapters, of PURE set up, with an overpowered protagonist, and you do NOTING with him.
Seriously, you can do better than this...

Okay writer I will be honest, i was searching for an otsutsuki oc/si, i gave you the benefit of the douth, because you where quite literally the only one not doing a kaguya protagonist.
But you spend 18 chapters, of PURE set up, with an overpowered protagonist, and you do NOTING with him.
Seriously, you can do better than this...

No I can't do better than this... this story will be have at least 600 chapters minimally... so be patient and wait... I also said this introductory arc will end around chapter 20... Foundations are very important in the long run which I hope to achieve

Last edited:
As long as I keep having the time I'm probably going to keep reading and liking these story posts. My favorite part of stories tends to be the settings and this one is looking to be expansive.

Be advised that most readers are going to lose track of details and events in a 50 chapter story let alone 12x that length. Expect to either get few posts (expect this anyway because SFW section) or a lot of posts with "Who is X? What was Y?".

As long as I keep having the time I'm probably going to keep reading and liking these story posts. My favorite part of stories tends to be the settings and this one is looking to be expansive.

Be advised that most readers are going to lose track of details and events in a 50 chapter story let alone 12x that length. Expect to either get few posts (expect this anyway because SFW section) or a lot of posts with "Who is X? What was Y?".

I know... Holy Chronicles of Baator is right now at Chapter 435 (Chapter 485 on patreon), so I am aware of it the people forgetting many of it

Chapter 19 – Before Departure
After all of them had their lunch, Muzaka Kallikratros decided to part ways with them before they agreed to meet when Yakou and Kirihara would be going to the Outer Regions to fight against Automatons.

Kirihara and Yakou remained in the restaurant as they continued their dinner date, while Kirihara was actually glad that the loud and annoying Werewolf had finally left them alone.

"Your friend is an unscrupulous barbaric caveman."

When Muzaka left, Kirihara immediately voiced her displeasure about the company that her fianceé was keeping and at a certain part, Yakou was forced to agree with her.

Despite his social status, Muzaka Kallikratos was far away from the definition of being noble and so...

Yet, on the other hand, he was loyal, wasn't a backstabbing, scheming person, and was pretty much straightforward.

When he didn't like someone, he would just smash their head and voice his opinion.

"Maybe... but his qualities as a person with character are far outweighing his behavior. Contrary to most from the Evernight High Council and even Ōtsutsuki Clan, he is not scheming and could be trusted. "

Even Kirihara was rather agreeable to this because she dealt a few times with people from the Evernight High Council and especially the bats, as they called them, were a bunch of scheming and untrustworthy bastards.

"So, how do you like the food?"

Yakou asked rather awkwardly because when it came to Kirihara and he was alone with her, not training or anything, he didn't really know how to behave.

"I can sense your anxiousness miles away... despite that you are a genius in fighting and mastering Kenjutsu and racial abilities, when it comes to social relationships, you suck."

Kirihara stated with a giggle, but at the same time, Yakou sighed in relief that she didn't think too much of it.

"I know that we are to get married and have children to secure the next generation of the Divine Lineage, but we can take it slowly for both of us. We don't need to rush anything."

Maybe it was because Kirihara was older than he or maybe because she was more emphatic than he was; she was pretty much understanding and could see that her financeé didn't really know anything about romantic relationships.

Because their marriage was arranged by the Clan, there was nothing they could do about it and they could only live with it.

Several months later, Planet Tengoku

As usual, Yakou was training as hard as possible, but he felt that he was stuck at a certain level and couldn't advance further, no matter what he did. It was apparent that he needed some battle stimulus to get a breakthrough in his abilities.

"It seems that departing to the frontlines to fight would come sooner than I have initially anticipated."

Yakou muttered as he stopped training and canceled all Shadow Clones that he conjured as he received all of their memories and training.

Unfortunately, all of them brought him very little, which was a sign that he needed to switch the training method.

He exited the special cultivation room within their mansion as he sent a notification to Kirihara and Muzaka Kallikratos that he was changing their date of departing to the frontline with the Automatons.

It was sooner by an entire one year and some months, but fortunately, Muzaka Kallikratos was still within the Southern Cosmic Area and Kirihara was right now on the planet Tengoku, so it would take only a short time before both of them arrive.

Both of his Catopuses woke up when they sensed their master exiting the training room as they rushed to him, acting cute in an attempt to gain some food from their master.

They were pretty cunning because they were aware that their master had a soft spot for casts, so by acting extremely cute, they could extort some treats and food from their master; naturally, this strategy worked most of the time.

"What is it, darling? You have ended your training ahead of time?"

His mother, Ōtsutsuki Akiri, asked him because she was right now at home, too endorsed at Evolutionary Cultivation, as she was already peak Saint Realm Ōtsutsuki and was only one step from becoming a Holy Lord.

She had a harder time reaching the higher realms because she was not much of a fighter and due to her, one could say, hyper-active personality, she couldn't cultivate for a prolonged period of time.

This proved problematic in the later stages because Ōtsutsukis, who practiced Evolutionary Cultivation, focused on comprehending the Dao, the meaning of all things in the Chaotic Source Dimension.

"I have reached the bottleneck in my training and I couldn't advance with training my Dōjutsu Tensei-Sharingan any further. It seems that evolution is impossible without extreme emotional stimulus seems impossible."

His mother agreed with that because even for her, it took more than a few thousand years to achieve the Tensei-Mangekyou Sharingan, not to mention, to this day, his mother didn't master the Senrinjōnegan entirely.

"Are you heading to the Unknown Regions between the Southern Cosmic Area and Eastern Cosmic Area?"

He nodded at his question as his mother sighed in relief a bit because that place was relatively safe without any high-end powerhouses.

"Be careful about Automatons... while the Automatons are relatively weak individually, their strength lay in their overwhelming numbers. They don't control the entire Cosmic Region for nothing; unfortunately, the leeches that are supporting them from shadows are very good from hiding; else we would have long ago annihilated them."

As dutiful and concerned mother Ōtsutsuki Akiri was, she warned her son of the danger behind the Automatons. She herself has fought against the scraps of metal several times in her life and they were a pain in the ass to deal with.

Especially if they brought out some of their most destructive weapons, even the Elders of the Ōtsutsuki Clan needed to be maximally cautious when dealing with the Automatons.

"If that is so, why didn't the Ancestors act or ask the Lord Shibai?"

Because Yakou was the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, he was aware of the Clan's deepest secret: that Lord Shibai was still within the Ōtsutsuki Clan. He was only slumbering and protected the Clan from the shadows.

"Because in the long run, the Automatons aren't a threat high enough for even Ancestors to act, not to mention Lord Shibai. In the Starveil Origin World, there are, in fact, more Tier 7 individuals on the same level as Lord Shibai and from what the Ancestors said, according to the covenant between them, they are forbidden to act against the lower creatures."

Yakou could vaguely understand what was happening behind the curtain.

While the Aumatons were powerful, they were not powerful enough to endanger the Ōtsutsuki Clan and at the same time, they served as good opponents for the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

Life and Death battles were needed for them to break through to the higher realms and achieve higher mastery over their abilities. In this regard, the Automatons were useful; if not for that, they would have been long ago, wiped out by Ancestors.

If the Ōtsutsuki Clan really wanted to wipe them out, it was highly possible that even the backers of the Automatons, who were confirmed to be on the same level of raw power as the Ancestors, wouldn't want to protect their pawns.

Arc 1: Introductions is finished
Next Arc: Schemes of Steel, Faith and Gunpowder begins next time...
14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 20 - Planet Deria
"Mother, should we go there by ship or teleportation array?"

Yakou asked because he was still deciding if he should borrow the ship from the Clan to depart for the Unknown Regions or to go by teleportation array.

Both of them had their own advantages and disadvantages respectively.

While going with the teleportation array was technically speaking safer and was many times faster than flying there by ship, if they took a ship, they would have another asset in their arsenal in case they encountered the powerful enemy.

"Take one of the warships..."

The warships of the Ōtsutsuki Clan were different from the Automaton Capital Ship that Yakou used the last time.

Even that Automaton Capital Ship was different from other Automaton Ships because it was personally retrofitted and refined by powerful Ōtsutsukis to become some sort of living artifact.

The Warships of the Ōtsutsuki Clan were powerful sentient spaceships that were developed after assimilating the knowledge of the cultivation Origin World that the Ōtsutsuki Clan conquered...

Right now, the cultivation Origin World was just a lifeless husk that would sooner or later merge into the Starveil Origin World, which would give birth to a new Cosmic Star Region that would be the spark of another huge war across the entire Starveil Origin World.

"I also think the warship would be the best option."

Unfortunately, Yakou didn't have a personal warship because they were precious and usually only Holy Lord Realm Ōtsutsuki, proficient in the Refining Artifacts and Mechanical Engineering, would be able to create one of them.

"I will talk with your father so you can get a personal warship right now; there should still be some left in the shipyards of Olympus Mons."

Hearing that, his eyes lit up in anticipation because getting a personal warship was not an easy task in the huge Ōtsutsuki Clan.

The Clan was always extremely strict when it came to resources and typically, only Holy Lord Realm Ōtsutsukis would get their personal warship automatically when they reached the Realm.

Some could get their hands on it when they were at the Saint Realm but had combat prowess comparable to the average Tier 4 being. This was because the price of each warship required a lot of resources, so they couldn't afford to give them to everyone.

In case the warship was lost to their enemy, it would be counted as a high loss.

"Thank you, mom."

Yakou thanked his mother as he found himself receiving her bear hug as she gushed over her son.

Somewhere in the Starveil Origin World, Unknown Regions of Space.

A humongous pitch-black warship exited the warp drive and arrived at the Unknown Regions of Space that appeared due to the expansion of the Starveil Origin World between the Southern Cosmic Region and Eastern Cosmic Region.

The ship was enormous, more than twenty kilometers long, armed with countless types of chakra weaponry and the best defensive capabilities the Ōtsutsuki Clan could muster.

These ships were used as weapons of war for the Ōtsutsuki Clan when they waged war on their opponents.

Because the entire warship was largely automatic due to its being one huge artifact, there was almost no crew on the ship and it was all controlled by the artifact spirit.

"We have arrived at the Planet Deria, one of the frontier Planets which is currently under siege by the Automatons. When the planet was first discovered, it was categorized as Super High-Level Planet; thus the Automatons sent a loot of Automatons of various Grades, the strongest recorded is on C-Grade."

Automatons were divided into grades based on metal alloy and materials from which their bodies were constructed.

Typically speaking, F-Grade and E-Grade Alloys could withstand the might of Tier 1 Ōtsutsuki, while D-Grade and C-Grade Alloys could withstand the might of Tier 2 Ōtsutsuki clansmen.

"Planet Deria is strategically located to one of the wormholes, allowing quick access to both Southern Cosmic Region and Eastern Cosmic Region, but because it doesn't hold anything beyond the location, the Automatons didn't send anyone particularly powerful to capture the planet."

Yakou heard Kirihara summarize the situation, as their mission from the Administration Hall was simple.

Capture the planet from the Automatons and construct a teleportation array, the planet the God Tree, and erect the Pylon.

As simple as it could get.

Yakou was wearing plated armor reminiscent of Earth's samurai armor, while Kirihara was wearing armor of a similar design.

Only Muzaka and Juraki were not wearing any kind of protection, but that was because it would only be hindering both of them.

"Where do you think would be the best spot to descent and start our advance?"

Kirihara asked, as Yakou was adept at making battle strategies.

The Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan looked at the holographic projection of the planet Deria as he scanned the landscape of the planet before he pointed at the northernmost landmass.

It was far smaller than the rest of the continents and could be barely regarded as one; because of that, it was termed as sub-continent.

The most peculiar thing about that subcontinent was that, because it was located in the most northern point of the planet, it kind of jammed the signal and the Automatons had problems operating in that area.

Aside from that, the entire subcontinent had very rocky terrain and countless mountain ranges could be used as defensive points. It was the most suitable location to build up their base.

"This one... the priority should be planting the God Tree so we could get an initial foothold. When we successfully planted the God Tree, it would force the Automatons to attack the subcontinent; we won't be leading the offensive but staying on the defensive until we deplete their forces enough to launch a counter-offensive."

Yakou presented his plans and probably the only person who appreciated the strategy was Muzaka's attendant, Juraki.

The strategy was excellent; being on the defensive would give them more leeway and with the support of the God Tree, breaching the defenses of the subcontinent would be extremely hard, primarily if it were controlled by the Divine Lineage Ōtsutsuki.

"Not to mention, this planet has extremely powerful lifeforce so that we could harvest even High-Grade Chakra Fruit."

Right now, Yakou was classified as 2nd Grade Tier 2 Ōtsutsuki; if he used his most powerful Dust Shinjutsu Techniques, he could bust apart several planets and even seriously damage Super High-Level Planet as Planet Deria to a certain degree.

"Hey Muzaka, do you want to buy High-Grade Chakra Fruit condensed from the Lifeforce of Planet?"

God Tree could absorb myriads of energies to create various variations of the Chakra Fruits and many of them were useful for other beings than the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

For example, the Dragon Chakra Fruits were very popular among the Dragon Clan when they wanted to purify their bloodlines.

"I am not falling for this second time."

The heir of the Werewolf Tribe snorted as he looked at his friend, grinning at him.

Arc: Schemes of Steel, Faith and Gunpowder starts
14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 21 - Observations from Afar
Somewhere outside of the Starveil Origin World

An Origin World was an astronomically massive expanse of Stars, Planets, Dimensions, Worlds and Cosmoses. In other words, it was a multiverse sitting within an even more infinitely vast plane.

There are an undetermined number of origin worlds, but each one is unique and can vary in both their Supreme Laws, Daos, and overall power.

In the cold emptiness void, a majestic Ōtsutsuki was standing and observing the vastness of the space in between the Origin Worlds.

"You are already here, Shibai."

Suddenly a male voice sounded behind him as Lord Shibai, the Primogenitor of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, turned around.

"Yuan."

Both of them were Chaotic Origin Lifeforms of the Overlord-Class... the pinnacle of their Chaotic Source Dimension.

"Where is Lou City Lord?"

In their Chaotic Origin Dimension, there were only eight Cultivation Overlords and the strongest of them were... Yuan and Luo

Yuan was the oldest Overlord and was doing his utmost to nurture weak cultivators into Chaotic Origin Lifeforms, especially into new Overlords. Only then did other Overlords choose to follow in his footsteps.

And Luo City Lord was the youngest Overlord who rose from being a weak mortal. When it came to pure offensive capabilities, Luo City Lord was even above Yuan and Shibai; naturally, this was only when it came to offensive capabilities and not any other special abilities one may possess.

"Standing guard at the passage... with each Era, the connection got stronger, right now it should be strong enough to support Void God-ranked Daemons."

Yuan answered with a frown.

"I cannot use my Clairvoyance as effectively... soon enough, the Cosmos God-ranked Daemons will start crossing over, and then Chaotic Origin Lifeforms."

Even Yuan could sense that the station with their Chaotic Source Dimension was getting worse and worse. Perhaps after two Eras, the Chaotic Origin Lifeform-ranked Daemons would be crossing over if everything went according to the tempo.

"You should try focusing on cultivating your Clansmen... Even after some many years, you have not cultivated another Paragon. Your Clan is the perfect embodiment of two main paths of the Chaotic Origin Lifeforms, fusing together Dao and Bloodlines; if more powerhouses were to emerge, then we could resist the oncoming onslaught easier."

Yuan said lightly as Lord Shibai of the Ōtsutsuki Clan pondered over his statement. The Ōtsutsuki Clan was formerly a pure Bloodline Clan that didn't pursue Dao.

Still, after they conquered Dao-oriented cultivation Origin World and incorporated it into their system, they fused the two branches perfectly.

Because of that, even Lord Shibai, who was Overlord-Class Chaotic Origin Lifeform, could fight against two or three Chaotic Origin Lifeforms simultaneously for a prolonged amount of time... this alone spoke volumes about his personal power.

And with the usage of Chakra Fruits, which could absorb Dao and give birth to Dao Fruits, the comprehension of Clansmen in the aspect of Dao was limited only by their talent and sometimes even that could be forcibly broken, allowing them to reach Chaotic Origin Lifeform.

Their own Chaotic Origin Dimension was in poor straits...

There was no definitive ruler of the Chaotic Origin World and the biggest organization that ruled the heavy majority of the Chaotic Origin Dimension was not that unified in front of threats that were coming.

The Eternal Land.

One consisted of Overlords, cultivators who reached the Overlord-Class Chaotic Origin Lifeform by comprehending a higher level of natural laws, which is extremely difficult. They were extremely powerful individually and had deep comprehension and combat capabilities.

Their faction was called just Dao Profound Faction within the Eternal Land.

Another was led by Primogenitors, called Innate Chaotic Origin Lifeform Faction, who were weaker, inborn versions of Overlords who achieved this level by unearthing their bloodlines to the extreme.

Even though Overlords can be injured, not one of them has ever been killed, unlike Primogenitors.

And there was also a third faction within the Eternal Land was called Congregation that consisted of a few top-tier Overlords like Lord Shibai, Dragon Primordial, The Great Old One, Fenrir and a few others.

This faction was rather unique because they were experts that focused on the fusion of the Dao Path and Bloodline Path, making them far more terrifying than any other Overlord of the same grade.

Contrary to most of the Primogenitors, members of the Congregation all started from the mortal level, be it Ōtsutsuki Shibai, The Great Old One or Dragon Primordial. In the scheme of all things, the Congregation had the closest ties and alliances with the cultivators and Overlords.

Altogether the Eternal Land had only 33 members and all of them were Overlords. For example, from the Innate Chaotic Origin Lifeforms, only five Primogenitors were recognized, as their bloodlines were unique and they would never die, reaching an undying stage.

And aside from this, their Chaotic Origin Dimension was facing incursion from another Chaotic Origin World and species called Daemons that were born only to destroy everything in their path.

"I should be returning back home... Though, before I go back and focus on the cultivation of the Clan, help me kill some Primogenitors focusing on Dao of Void; they would be especially beneficial to our Clan."

Ōtsutsuki Shibai said as his third eye glowed because if they managed to kill Primogenitors from their corpses, he would be able to help a few of his Clansmen that were stuck at the peak of Empyrean Realm to ascend to Paragon Realm.

And at Paragon Realm, one was already geniue Chaotic Origin Lifeform and, in the future, would be a crucial asset in dealing against the Daemonic Incursion and the pesky Primogenitors that were hindering them.

"I will call a few others... maybe we can ambush some rogue elements that are acting unruly within our territory."

Yuan stated casually as he contacted a few Cultivator Overlords from his faction. Within the Eternal Land, the Cultivators had 8 Thrones from 33 and Congregation had another 5, making it 12 altogether.

They were the biggest alliance in the Eternal Land.

'If the Ōtsutsukis make the order within their Origin World, they could focus more on cultivation and comprehension of Dao... right now, aside from those three, nobody from their Clan has reached the necessary level and their attainment of Dao is relatively low.'

Yuan knew that the biggest advantage of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was that they were devourers of civilizations. They would conquer some civilizations and assimilate their advantages and strong sides into themselves.

This was how they moved from the ordinary Bloodline Path to a mixture of the Dao Path and Bloodline Path. They would use their frightening comprehension abilities to comprehend Dao and their Evolutionary abilities to unleash the potential of their Bloodline.

Even the three Ancestors of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, all of whom reached World-rank Chaotic Origin Lifeform, could fight and kill several of their same level at the same time due to this aspect.

"Destruction Jin will be joining us shortly and ironically enough, we spotted Heavenly Python Primogenitor roaming the Chaotic Source Dimension; that old snake is probably attempting once again to devour our Origin Worlds."

In the past, there were no Cultivator Overlords and the various types of lifeforms could act unhindered across the Chaotic Origin Dimension, especially the Innate Lifeforms who could devour Origin Worlds as they wished.

With the emergence of the Cultivator Overlords, the times have changed.

Devour Origin Worlds was something that even the Chaotic Origin Lifeform-ranked Ōtsutsukis didn't dare to do for a simple reason...

It would be more detrimental for them because it would contain all Laws and Dao of that Origin World, which would taint their Dao Path. Probably only those who focused on special Dao, like Dao of Devouring, could attempt to do so and not get killed by eating such Chakra Fruit.

Though finding a suitable Origin World for such a thing would be a hassle...

Arc: Schemes of Steel, Faith and Gunpowder starts
14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 22 – First Clash
On the planet Deria, an unnamed subcontinent in the planet's northern hemisphere, the warship of the Ōtsutsuki Clan landed from space.

This obviously didn't escape the attention of Automatons, but they didn't have enough firepower to shoot down the behemoth of the ship from the skies.

In a moment when the ship landed down, hundreds of Puppets started swarming out from the warship and heading towards the outskirts of the subcontinent to erect the fortifications against the Automatons.

Most of these Puppets had very low combat prowess; they were not comparable to even the weakest of weakest F-Grade Automaton, though they were still considered pretty powerful among the mortals.

Still, their sole purpose was the construction of buildings and other things that the Ōtsutsuki Clan needed.

Naturally, the Ōtsutsuki Clan had some powerful Puppets that were refined by them, but those were placed on the important locations within the territory of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

"Build the Arrays as soon as possible. For now, we need to planet the God Tree on the planet."

Yakou, Kirihara and two werewolves acted fast and the moment they exited the ship, they headed toward the center of the subcontinent to plant the God Tree. The moment the God Tree was planted and grew, they would have secured a stable foothold on the planet Deria.

The standard process of planting the God Tree was using the juvenile Ten-Tails, which was right now sleeping on Yakou's shoulders.

The Ten-Tails would produce the God Tree Seed and depending on the conditions and environment, the God Tree would grow and blossom.

With the innate control over the God Tree that every member of the Main Family of the Ōtsutsuki Clan had, they would obtain some sort of pseudo-domain.

For the Divine Lineage Ōtsutsukis, they could exert even more powerful control over the God Tree and bring out even more power from the fabled treasure of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

After flying for several hundreds of kilometers, they finally found a place that contained a Dragon Vein, which was essentially Nature Energy Leyline that were spreading through the entire Planet.

"Come on."

Yakou woke up the Ten-Tails, which opened its eye and jumped down from his shoulders, quickly running towards the Dragon Vein that was located several hundred meters away from them.

When the Ten-Tails arrived at the location, in a split of second, it enlarged itself several tens of times, reaching staggering heights of more than fifty meters and used its enormous tails to dig a hole in the ground, penetrating deep into the crust of the planet.

It swiftly located the Leyline and using its tails, it penetrated the Leylines and created a cocoon around itself and the Nature Energy Leyline.

"It entered the germination period pretty fast."

Kirihara commented as Yakou nodded and brought up several things from his Dimensional Space. It were several crystals that were filled with Nature Energy as he threw them to the germinating God Tree, together with corpses of a few Tier 1 and Tier 2 beings.

His fianceé followed suit and even Muzaka and Juraki did the same thing, as they had corpses of a few enemies they killed and used them as fertilizer for the God Tree.

"Now we need to wait... if my predictions are correct, the God Tree would be fully grown within five years. For now, we need to focus on defending this place and the entirety of the subcontinent."

Yakou nodded as Kirihara brought out her Shakujō, which was a ringed staff and several times tapped on earth, instantly creating some kind of stealth array to hide the presence of the germinating God Tree.

"With this, it would take a few good years for the Automatons to find the God Tree..."

There was still a possibility that the Automatons won't find out about the existence of the God Tree, but that was not possible because it was the standard strategy of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

To plant the God Tree to gain a foothold.

Because the Automatons were all connected with each other through their network, they could instantly exchange information.

There was a low chance of them not knowing the typical strategy of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

They hoped that with the array hiding the existence of the God Tree, it would take some time for the Automatons to find the location of the God Tree and concentrate their attacks on that place.

Several days later, the Ōtsutsuki Expedition encountered the first wave of the Automatons, reached the shores of the subcontinent, and started scouting the area.

Obviously, the Automatons were aware of the danger of the Ōtsutsuki Clan taking root in this place, so they acted carefully when dealing with the Celestials.

Yakou and Kirihara remained in the close vicinity of the God Tree sapling because they could send anywhere their Shadow Clones in case they needed to repel the enemy. With their clones spread around the island, there was no need for two werewolves to do anything.

For the past few days, the two werewolves spent training their martial arts, or Yakou sparred with the Werewolf Heir.

Compared to the werewolves with their literarily tyrannical fleshy body and knowledge of the martial arts, when it came to direct confrontation, he always lost.

When it came to body cultivation, the ability of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was relatively low because they lacked proper scripture.

Compared to the Celestial Chakra Manual, which was created by Lord Shibai, they didn't have any body technique that would refine and temper their bodies and they could depend only on auxiliary methods.

Still, the spars with Muzaka proved to be helpful because when it came to martial arts and hand-to-hand combat, Muzaka was able to fight several of his Shadow Clones simultaneously.

This was fully exploited by Yakou, who was sending one clone after another after the Werewolf Heir to increase his capabilities in hand-to-hand combat. Even though Yakou was preferably a swordmaster, one never knew when he would need some martial arts in his arsenal.

This time Yakou was sparring against Muzaka with his true body and he was not using any martial arts; instead, he was holding his katana and attacking agast the silver-furred werewolf who was coated in Aura.

Aura was a supernatural phenomenon in which the potent, internal energy that appears comes from the soul and is manifested as a powerful force on the outside of their bodies.

Most auras are dormant or very weak and cannot be perceived by the average person.

Aura manipulation and perception are abilities that can be unlocked through various means, whether strenuous training, technological enhancements, or in the case of some beings like species of the Evernight High Council, naturally...

The true nature of Aura is the fact that it's fundamentally linked to the soul, and thus it could manifest around anything containing a soul, organic or inorganic.

14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 23 – Automatons
"We should stop for now... it seems that the Automatons have finally launched their first assault on the subcontinent."

Yakou stated with a wave of his hands as he sensed that some of his clones were dispersed and passed him the information about the Automaton assistant. Unfortunately, the Shadow Clone Technique was imperfect and the Clones were not very durable.

While the Shadow Clones inherited a significant part of his strength, they would typically be dispersed after being hit by a few powerful attacks that equaled his own strength.

Seeing that the one Clone that dispersed was dispersed through destruction, Yakou concluded that the Automatons must have sent here at least several C-Grade Automatons.

"And there are several C-Grade Automatons between them, as it seems so that we will have a certain level of fun..."

Yakou muttered as everyone readied their weapons; as he projected the map of the subcontinent, showing the advance of the Automatons from all sides.

Each front should have at least something between 3 to 5 C-Grade Automatons to be sure that they annihilated the Ōtsutsukis that took root on their planet.

"Dispose of them as soon as possible... we don't know what kind of weaponry they have bought with them."

Yakou ordered as everyone nodded because Automatons were always unknown...

Even though they were all Machine Intelligences of the highest grade, they were pretty cunning and could use some very advanced war strategies when they were fighting and waging war.

Everyone nodded in agreement and they then dispersed and went to stop the Automatons from attacking the God Tree sapling. Naturally, the biggest trump card was the Warship of the Ōtsutsuki Clan that was protecting the God Tree sapling.

Yakou appeared in a split of a second on the southern parts of the subcontinent as that was the closest area of the continent of the planet Deria.

Here the concentration of the Automatons was the highest, and there were five C-Grade Automatons together with tens of thousands, more than fifty thousand Automatons.

This was totally staggering number and would frighten anyone because even the weakest of the Automatons was F-Grade, compared to 1st-Grade Tier 1.

'Their production capabilities are absolutely frightening... they have been on this planet only for a short period of time, they managed to produce hundreds of thousands of Autmoatns already and each one of them could kill even powerful mortals like top Kage Shinobis of Elemental Nations...'

Automatons were really dangerous considering their production capabilities and when it came to the stronger, Automatons could go toe to toe with high-end powerhouses of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

And this was the reason why the Ōtsutsuki Clan wanted to conquer them and obtain their source code... it would propel the might of the Ōtsutsuki Clan to staggering heights when their industrial potential would be incorporated into the might of Ōtsutsuki Clan.

'Time to get rid of the small fries...'

Yakou thought as several cubes of Dust Release Shinjutsu appeared around him, floating around his being as they shot several Dust Beams toward the army of Automatons in a split of a second.

Most of the Automatons didn't have time to react to this time; only those Automatons of D-Grade and C-Grade were able to react and save themselves. But that was respectable because these Automatons were comparable to Tier 2 Ōtsutsukis, at least in terms of their fleshy body.

Or if they had installed Energy Cores, then even in terms of energy.

In several moments, an enormous incoming army of the Automatons was turned to dust, as Yakou frowned a bit at this because the bodies of the Automatons were made from precious alloys that could have been put to a different use.

Contrary to being just obliterated to nothingness...

Unfortunately, Yakou didn't have any other method with such a powerful AOE attack that would have some efficiency as the Dust Release Shinjutsu.

Seeing that five of the C-Grade Automatons quickly readied themselves for the fight, following them, the remaining fifteen D-Grade Automatons did the same thing.

Yakou sheathed his katana as he swung his sword to the side, assumed the stance as he floated high in the air, and looked at the Automatons curiously with a certain degree of wariness.

All of them had a humanoid appearance, just compared to the standard appearance of humanoids; they had some distinctive features, like some of them had extra limbs to which some weapons were attached, or their limbs were modeled as weapons, and so on...

Suddenly five of the C-Grade Automatons synchronized with each other before they assumed some kind of battle formation and together as one, with the support of the remaining D-Grade Automatons, they attacked the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

Fifteen Tier 2s vs. one Tier 2.

While it seemed that Yakou was at a disadvantage, but that was hard from the truth.

"Let's dance..."

In a split of a second, Yakou's third eye Senrinjōnegan opened and shined with bright blue color as magatamas started swirling and unleashed one of the more powerful techniques in his arsenal.

"Seven Path Technique - Deva Path: Banshō Ten'in"

Suddenly all of the Automatons that were rushing at Yakou found themselves to be out of control and their speed accelerated tremendously as they were attracted towards Ōtsutsuki Yakou with lightning speed.

The Crown Prince of Ōtsutsuki Clan readied his sword as he executed his technique at the incoming Automatons that were attracted to him through the Banshō Ten'in of Deva Path, the Heavenly Attraction of All Creation.

"Heaven's Blood Sword Style - Heavenly Cut"

Only a mirage of Ōtsutsuki Yakou remained after him, as ten D-Grade Automatons were dismembered in one cut of his sword, as Yakou appeared behind them. The Automatons couldn't even comprehend what had now just happened.

Heaven's Blood Sword Style was a sword style that was developed in an unknown realm that was obtained by the Lord Shibai.

It was sword style that contained the invincible strength of the heavens.

Even in the Ōtsutsuki Clan, there were only a few members that practiced the Heaven's Blood Sword Style from the more than fifteen thousand members of the Ōtsutsuki Clan's Main Family.

"Weaker than I thought..."

Yakou muttered as he looked at the Automatons, who didn't waste a second as they re-arranged themselves.

In a moment, they re-arranged themselves into a new formation and attacked Yakou once more, this time in an attempt to entrap him from all sides.

For their own amusement, the Ōtsutsuki Crown Prince let himself to be surrounded, as he already foresaw all of the possibilities with the Clairvoyance of the Senrinjōnegan.

14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 24 - Total Obliteration
Yakou looked at the Automatons that were now surrounding him and preparing to fire at him with some kind of energy-based weaponry; unfortunately, everything was futile because nothing could escape his future sight.

"They are pretty weak... it seems that without specifically installed Psionic Cores, they can't match us in individual strength."

Normal Automatons could only depend on some advanced technology and their numbers.

Without Psionic Energy Fusion Reactors, they won't be able to match the individual destructive might of the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen, especially the cultivator ones.

In this aspect, the Automatons were too far behind them and each Autmoaton with Psionic Energy Fusion Reactor was very precious to their civilization.

So logically, they wouldn't be sent to some remote planet like planet Deria.

"Seven-Path Technique - Deva Path: Shinra Tensei!"

The very own second Yakou executed the pinnacle ability of his Senrinjōnegan; an invisible force burst out of his third eye, as all Automatons in his vicinity were crushed into craps of metal in a matter of seconds.

Without any energy protection, they were not able to defend against the pinnacle ability of Rinnegan's Deva Path...

If these Automatons had installed Psionic Energy Fusion Reactors in their bodies, then they would be able to defend against the Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God Technique with some trouble, but they would be able to survive.

The Shinra Tensei or Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God Technique was a technique through which the user creates a "repulsive force", which is generally used to push away everything in the vicinity.

Users can narrow the repulsion's direction, only pushing away things on certain sides so that nearby allies will be unaffected. This repulsive force is most commonly created around the user as a defense, repelling nearby opponents or incoming energy-based attacks.

"It ended faster than I anticipated... but I got at least good loot... corpses of several Automatons made from D-Grade and C-Grade Alloys."

Each body of Automatons was relatively valuable even to the Ōtsutsuki Clan for a very simple reason at that...

Bodies of Automatons were made from high-ranking alloys and those were made from precious metals. In the Starveil Origin World, there was none better than mining and refining metals and ores than the Automatons.

In the Eastern Cosmic Region, there was the highest number of mineral-rich plants from the entire Starveil Origin World, including tens of Super High-Level Planets filled with countless precious metals.

Due to that, the Automatons could produce vessels capable of withstanding even the might of Holy Lords and even Empyreans, which was a frightening prospect at that.

Seeing the destroyed vessels of the Automatons, Yakou stored them all in his dimensional storage as he would be handing them over to the Clan.

The Alloys they were made from were useful to the ever-expanding Ōtsutsuki Clan.

After he disposed of the Automatons, he pondered for a while before his third eye pattern started shining brightly as the smaller magatamas circled around the main pattern.

This time, Yakjou was once more suing the Clairvoyance of the Senrinjōnegan to predict when the next move of the Automatons would be made. Because the Autamtons were species with the lowest capability of blocking their Divinations and Screening abilities, they were also rather easy to deal with.

Naturally, even they had some methods to block the sight of Divine Lineage Ōtsutsukis and block the vision of Senrinjōnegan, but he doubted that they would employ it at the planet Daria.

The very moment his vision ended, Yakou grimaced a bit because of what he had seen and it wasn't a good vision... but at the same time, there was a feeling of anticipation and earning blooming inside his soul.

"B-Grade Automaton would be coming here within a few years... interesting, it would be a worthy opponent."

B-Grade Automatons and A-Grade Automatons were comparable to the Tier 3 Ōtsutsukis and if they had installed Psionic Energy Fusion Reactor, then they would be comparable even to the cultivator Ōtsutsukis, the Tier 3 Saint Realm Ōtsutsuki.

Through the Future Sight and Clairvoyance of the Senrinjōnegan, he foresaw that this would be only ordinary B-Grade Automaton, albeit armed with some really nasty technologies...

Fortunately, it was rare for the Divine Lineage Ōtsutsukis to participate in such low-level missions, so Automatons would never think that somebody was using the Clairvoyance to foresee the next course of action and peer into the river of time.

After that, Yakou used the Omniscient Ability of the Clairvoyance of the Senrinjōnegan to check up on the others how they were faring against the Automatons.

Surprisingly, the one who finished the feasts was Kirihara, as he had just sealed all of them within Fūinjutsu.

And as expected, the two werewolves just bulldozed their way through the Automatons and smashed them apart one by one. None of them was strong enough to hold werewolf boosted to peak by Aura.

A short time after all four of them disposed of the Automaton invaders, they returned back to the God Tree Sapling to discuss the things that Yakou saw in his vision.

He informed his compatriots that in a few years, Automatons would be sent to the planet Deria B-Grade Automaton to break the Ōtsutsuki Clan that took the foothold on the planet that they wished to occupy.

"I want to fight it!"

When Yakou finished telling them about his prediction, as expected, Muzaka Kallikratos was the first one who wanted to fight against the B-Grade Automaton that would be coming to the planet Deria.

"That won't be the best idea."

Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan said slowly as the werewolf heir squinted his eyes at him.

"You don't have enough raw power to damage the B-Grade Automaton even with your Aura... or rather, you don't have enough power to destroy it entirely, so it would be better to leave the fight to me, in the worst case, I will just bombard it with the Dust Release until nothing remained from it."

Everyone was aware that to break through the toughness of the B-Grade Alloy, one needed to possess extremely high destructive might, capable of destroying entire stars... this was something that even Muzaka had to admit that he lacked.

Even with Yakou's Dust Release, it would be a hassle because the B-Grade Alloy should be strong to withstand most of the Dust Release for a short period of time.

Unfortunately, Yakou was still Tier 2 Ōtsutsuki and wasn't Saint Realm Cultivator...

If so, then he would be able to destroy such Automaton in one hit.

'It would be a tough fight... thought, still better than fighting one of those pesky Gods, even if they were of the same Tier as me.'

Gods were troublesome to deal with... even Demigods were a pain in the ass to deal with.

Their survival capabilities were top-notch, their destructive prowess was frightening compared to other beings of the same Tier and they typically had many trump cards for any unforeseen circumstances.

14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 25 - Embryotic Form of Profound Mystery of Dust
The most problematic thing about the Gods was actually killing them, as that was extremely hard. For example, even Saint Realm Ōtsutsuki, who reached Peak Saint Realm, would have a hard time killing Tier 3 Greater God.

Not because of the disparity in the raw power but mainly because the Gods had something very annoying called the Divine Kingdom. Usually, they were cooped in their Divine Kingdoms, only sending Avatars to fight in their stead.

Their Divine Kingdoms were separate dimensions in which the Gods were many times stronger and at the same time when someone invaded their Divine Kingdom, they could suppress the invader.

During the long fights against the Gods, the Ōtsutsuki Clan even lost one very powerful Empyrean Realm Ōtsutsuki clansman, who fell in the Divine Kingdom of God. Not to mention, even if the Divine Kingdom and even the True Body of said God were to be destroyed, it didn't end.

As long as Faith was flowing, the God who survived in his Soul Form could just escape, hide and recuperate and plan his return. The only certain way to kill God was to destroy his Soul and God Spark.

And this was very hard to achieve, so compared to Gods, fighting against Automatons was nothing; one just needed to be careful of their traps and numbers, but it was relatively okey.

And so on time passed, until several years have passed and it was time for the God Tree Sapling to bloom at any time. Not only that but also, the B-Grade Automaton would be coming around this time.

During the past few years, Yakou spent most of them either by training with Muzaka or spending time with his fianceé Kirihara. They discussed that they needed to have regular dates as they were engaged to each other, and during that time, they started opening up to each other.

One may think it was inevitable, as they were alone on the planet together with two werewolves if one didn't count the artifact spirit of the warship of the Ōtsutsuki Clan they used to arrive at the planet Deria.

Due to the Dragon's Vein, where the God Tree took root and all the corpses and even some energy crystals that the four of them used to feed the sapling, the God Tree grew in rapid time and was already close to being completely grown.

Yakou was currently meditating under the God Tree, cross-legged, sitting below the tremendously huge God Tree that was tall hundreds of meters and more than fifty meters thick in the trunk.

He was practicing the Celestial Chakra Manual, where he already reached Expert-ranked Mastery within the Chakra Cultivation technique and had superb control over his Chakra.

This was very important for any member of the Ōtsutsuki Clan due to their tremendous amount of Chakra; control was always their priority.

Obviously, practicing the Celestial Chakra Manual was a pretty much boring activity because one only sat and cultivated and not many Ōtsutsukis were thrilled at that idea.

Sitting in one place for decades was not for everyone, especially for the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen, who were a rather active and impulsive species.

But there was no shortcut to obtaining superior Chakra Control, which was base for any Ōtsutsuki Clansmen because, without proper Chakra Control, they wouldn't be able to set up on the path of Evolutionary Cultivation, reach higher Tiers or even control their own power.

"Soon enough, I would be able to reach 3rd-Grade Tier 2 and move onto proper Cultivation Method and reach Saint Realm... right now, the only thing that is remaining is the comprehension of Dao to become the Saint."

Yakou already decided that he would ascend as Saint through the Dao of Dust... which would be extremely challenging but at the same time, it would provide him tremendous benefits at the later stages of his cultivation.

The Dao was divided into three grades.

The Heavenly Dao, Grand Dao and Lesser Dao.

Heavenly Daos were the moving force of the Origin World; they were the strongest and hardest to comprehend. Only one person during one Era may have had a chance to comprehend the Heavenly Dao, but each person who achieved this feat became an unparalleled powerhouse.

Grand Daos were related to natural phenomena and may even contain subsidiary lesser Daos and may themselves be a part of a Heavenly Dao. Most people who reached high levels in the cultivation comprehended the Grand Daos because they were a tad easier to comprehend.

And on the bottom of the list were the Lesser Daos.

As Yakou was sitting under God Tree, sitting cross-legged alone without any Shadow Clones, just he alone, suddenly his third eye opened fully as he was contemplating about the Dust.

'The Primordial Dust... the origin of all things in creation and destruction... the nothingness...'

Suddenly he felt something changing within his body and Soul and he quickly recognized what was happening. As he was randomly sitting under the God Tree, Yakou managed to touch the basic comprehension level of the Dao of Dust.

The first comprehension level of Dao was called the Profound Mystery Level because one had comprehended the Profound Mystery of the Dao and broke the mysterious veil of unknown around the Dao and it became clear to him.

While Yakou was not at that level, he was rather far, but he could feel the embryonic form of Dao of Dust swelling in his Soul.

Just that tiny gray speck of Dust inside his Soul increased the power of his Dust Release several times over.

"Who would have thought that this simple mission would allow me to experience an epiphany..."

Yakou smiled as he conjured a cube of Dust Release on his palm, noticing that the power of his Dust Release was stronger by approximately 270%, which was absolutely frightening... but that was the power of Dao Comprehension.

It was like using an ability that one didn't understand and using an ability that one understood perfectly. Not only that, but the consumption of Chakra went down by 40%, which was a tremendously high number.

And this was only the start; the moment he comprehended the Dao of Dust and achieved a Profound Mystery Level from the embryonic form, then the power of his Dust Release should be ten times of normal state.

Now he understood why the Ōtsutsuki Cultivators could fight several of those who didn't practice the Evolutionary Cultivation when on the same Tier and at the same time and win easily.

Only by becoming a Saint could he participate in the higher level battlefield and fight with the top powerhouse of the Starveil Origin World.

Yakou hated to admit it, but even despite all of his advantages, if he encountered some Automaton with an installed Psionic Energy Fusion Reactor, then he would be at a severe disadvantage.

Several hours after he managed to comprehend the Embryotic Form of the Profound Mystery of Dao of Dust, he suddenly felt several spaceships approaching the planet Deria from the end of the solar system.

All of them were of the Automaton design and belonged to them...

It seemed that the honored guests were here.

Though simultaneously, Yakou had a very bad feeling about that...

Something in his prediction probably went wrong.

14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 26 - Crown Prince of Ōtsutsuki vs. Commander Automaton (1)
Instantly, three figures appeared next to Yakou was stood up from his cultivation season as all of them sensed the incoming mini fleet of the Automatons...

"I see that this isn't going according to the protections..."

Muzaka muttered with a slight frown as Yakou was forced to agree with him begrudgingly.

One of the big weaknesses of the Divinations carried out through the Senrinjōnegan was that they didn't need to be always 100%. That was because one could attain precise Future Sight only by comprehending and attaining high mastery over the Dao of Fate, Dao of Karma or Dao of Time.

What the Senrinjōnegan did was just show the highest possible future and the highest possible outcome...

Even that was something that could give the Ōtsutsuki Clan and the Divine Lineage Ōtsutsukis tremendous advantages.

Yet, it seems that this time, something must have changed during the time, Yakou carried out the Divination about the next wave of Automatons coming to the planet Deria and the time they spent on the planet.

"It doesn't change anything... if it were that dangerous, then I would have been warned already, so this is still within our capabilities."

What Yakou was talking about was another ability of the Senrinjōnegan, and that was Threat Detection.

With the Omniscient he was right now using, he could peer into the fleet of Automatons, as they didn't have any methods to resist his sight and saw the army of Automatons that came here.

"Commander... B-Grade Commander Automaton... this is problematic, but still, nothing that we can't handle."

Yakou stated with a stern voice; all of his previous casualness was long gone the moment he saw Commander Automaton standing on the deck of the ship.

It was of Arachne-type automaton, shaped like Arachens of the Evernight High Council.

"But fortunately, one without Psionic Energy..."

If it had Psionic Energy, then Senrinjōnegan would have already sensed it, so it was the better variant.

"And how do you want to deal with Commander faster than they could obtain a foothold?"

Muzaka asked the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan as Yakou pondered over the plan before he decided on a rather dangerous course of action.

"We will attack the commanding ship directly and destroy the Commander before it can do anything; if I could draw the Commander into fight one on one, then it wouldn't have time to coordinate the forces of the Automatons."

Commanders were special grade of Automatons that had greatly enhanced computing capabilities and were always leading the armies of Automatons to battle.

Their computing capabilities were advanced to the point where they could predict the future moves of their opponents during the fight.

Fortunately, Yakou was able to counter this with his Senrinjōnegan...

Its prediction capability when it came to things that would happen in the near future was pretty advanced and accurate even without the comprehension of Dao of Fate or similar...

"Right now, they are approaching the planet and they would be landing on the former fortifications of the Automatons on the bigger continent. We need to prevent the Commander from landing down, so we will shoot down his ship during the landing because, during that, it would be most vulnerable."

Most of the spaceships were most vulnerable when they were landing down on the ground and Yakou planned to shoot the main ship where the Commander Automaton was during that time.

If he was lucky, not only would he have injured Commander Automaton and forced the machine to fight him in a duel, but also destroy a large part of their army they brought with them...

Because there were tens of thousands of Automatons.

Fortunately, most of them were no threat, even if they were large in numbers; the only thing they needed to do was to not fall into some of their formation and traps.

If that happens, then even he could be killed by them.

Deciding on the course of action, Muzaka and Yakou flew towards the place where the Automaton ships were supposed to land, as they used some stealth techniques to hide from the Automaton scanning technology.

It didn't take long for Muzaka and Yakou to arrive at the destination, while Juraka and Kirihara remained with the God Tree as extra protection in case something happened.

The God Tree was their priority and it must be guarded all the time.

"We are good..."

Seeing that they were close enough, close enough to see the ship from the ground as it was slowly descending from orbit, Yakou started conjuring a small cube of Dust Release before he shook his head and dismissed it.

Instantly a greenish Chakra Cloak appeared around his body, as his Tensei-Sharingan shined brightly, activating the Cosmic Chakra Projection.

This was a special technique, essentially a heightened transformation unique to those who possess the Tenseigan.

Behind Yakou, six Truth-Seeking Balls were circulating, only contrary to ordinary Truth-Seeking Balls, which were orbs of malleable black chakra which could alter their form and characteristics in various ways; these ones were of greenish color.

Yakou then conjured six cubes of Dust Release and fused them together with his Truth-Seekign Balls before he took all six of Dust Release, infused Truth-Seeking Balls into his balls and hell descended o into unaware Automatons.

"Silver Wheel Reincarnation Dust Annihilation!"

As he grasped the six Dust Release infused Truth-Seeking Balls, an enormous silver typhoon shot towards the incoming Automaton ships, mainly towards the biggest of them, which was the ship of Commander Automaton.

Before anyone could react, from four ships that were descending from the orbit, the three smaller ones were instantly destroyed as they exploded into a huge cloud of fire and a sea of explosions.

The biggest ship, the commanding one, was a different story because it was only severely damaged. Still, fortunately, Yakou achieved his goal, as the ship started crashing down because the engines were destroyed together with large parts of the ship.

Still, it was made from superior materials and even had some passive energy shields activated, so Yakou didn't manage to destroy the entire ship.

Nevertheless, he was satisfied with the result.

He managed to bring down the majority of the ships, together with severely damaging the main ship of the Automatons. With the omniscient view of Senrinjōnegan, he saw that approximately 80% of the Automatons were destroyed with the first wave of attacks.

This was a splendid result.

"Destroy any D-Grade and C-Grade Automaton that exit the rubble... don't play with them and finish them as soon as possible."

Yakou said to Muzaka, who grunted and transformed into his semi-werewolf form as his height increased by another one meter and silverfish fur appeared all around his body, his hands turned into wolf claws and his tooth became sharper than swords.

14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 27 - Crown Prince of Ōtsutsuki vs. Commander Automaton (2)
Seconds later, from the flaming rubble of the spaceship, the enormous towering figure of Commander Automaton appeared.

Yakou scrutinized the Commander Automaton with his Senrinjōnegan and Tensei-Sharingan, seeking any kind of weakness, weak spot or opportunity to attack.

The Commander's Automaton looked like Arachne, with the upper body of a humanoid and the lower body that of a spider.

Its body was composed of a sturdy metal framework, providing structural integrity and support for the various mechanical parts, made from top-notch B-Grade Alloys and Metals, giving its body extremely tough defenses.

Considering the fact that the Commander Automaton was completely unscathed, it was understandable... for en Elite Commander Automaton.

Yakou saw that its abdomen housed its core control systems, including a sophisticated array of sensors, processors, and power sources. The power source on which the Comamnde Automaton worked was, fortunately, Nuclear Fission... that was a good thing because it was not Psionic Energy.

These components worked in harmony to regulate and coordinate the golem's movements, balance, and sensory perception. The sensors included cameras, infrared scanners, or other specialized devices to enhance it's awareness of the surroundings.

On top of that, it even incorporated several additional features, mainly the retractable spinnerets that can deploy strong synthetic silk.

Naturally, the synthetic silk was not strong enough to bind powerful experts and Yakou could cut through it with his sword, but he would need to be careful around Commander Automaton.

In its two pairs of human hands, it was holding two swords and two hands were transformed into cannons, probably firing some kind of highly destructive energy, capable of easily injuring even Tier 2 Ōtsutsukis...

'I need to be careful and fast.'

Yakou thought as he gripped his katana, assuming the stance of Iaido and activated his third eye, which he felt was draining his Chakra at a steady pace.

"Heavenly Cut!"

He drew out his katana in a flash and performed a standard move from Heaven's Blood Sword Style, aiming at one of the hands of the Commander Automaton holding the energy cannons.

The first thing to do was to deprive the enemy of advantages...

He needed to destroy the possibility of Commander Automaton fighting long-ranged.

Before Commander Automaton could react, Yakou was already quite a distance behind him as the severed cannon limb of Commander Automaton fell onto the ground.

Yet, Commander Automaton wasn't bothered by the loss of one of his cannons, as he quickly turned around and fired a concentrated beam of pure energy at Yakou, forcing the Ōtsutsuki Crown Prince to dodge swiftly.

Yakou was barely able to dodge the energy projectiles as the Commander Automatons closed the distance between the two of them and attacked the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan with its swords and even its legs.

Only now, Yakou realized that he underestimated Commander Automaton because it was far faster than he anticipated and all of its attacks were extremely precise and perfectly executed, mainly thanks to perfect calculations done by the Automaton.

At the same time, Yakou had no problem countering them or dodging them because of his experiences in combat and at the same time, he was constantly using the future sight of the Senrinjōnegan Dōjutsu during the fight.

As he dodged the incoming sword strike from Commander Automaton, he suddenly noticed that something penetrated his stomach slightly, even tearing through his samurai-plated armor.

He landed on the ground, as he instantly used the Cosmic Chakra Projection to condense one small Truth-Seeking Ball and put it on his injury. At the same time, the patterns on his third eye started rotating and he unleashed one of the most potent techniques.

"Seven-Path Techniques: Deva Path - Shinra Tensei!"

Instantaneously, Commander Automaton was shot several tens of kilometers away like a cannonball through the Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God Technique of Senrinjōnegan.

This gave him precious time to recuperate his wounds.

'Damm... it was poisoned by Chakra Eating Poison.'

Yakou cursed because the Chakra Eating Poison was problematic to deal with and was specifically targeting the Chakra of Ōtsutsukis. Naturally, he had some means to deal with it, but during the fight, it would be more dangerous for him.

'Even with the future sight, I could only go toe to toe with B-Grade Commander Automaton... this one would give trouble to even the majority of Tier 3 beings.'

He was sure that even if two of the werewolves reached Tier 3, then they would have a very hard time dealing with the B-Grade Commander Automaton as long as they didn't use some of their hidden cards to deal with the machine.

Yakou didn't waste any time, as he took out a small vial filled with thick greenish liquid and gulped it in one go. It was the antidote against the Chakra Eating Poison, rather a precious thing even in the Ōtsutsuki Clan and a small vial would cost tens of thousands of Cosmos Crystals.

While at the same time, he conjured another Truth-Seeking Ball in his left hand that was flaming with green Chakra as hundreds of small projectiles were shot toward the place where the Commander Automaton crashed.

'Unfortunately, as I am not Saint Realm, my Clairvoyance isn't very strong and I could only predict a limited amount of things in such a short time... Not to mention, that fucking machine is borrowing the computing power of others...'

It didn't take Yakou long to realize what was happening, as Commander Automaton was borrowing the computing powers of all Automatons on planet Deria to counter his own Clairvoyance of Senrinjōnegan.

'Muzaka instantly destroy as many of those scraps of metal as possible!'

He sent a telepathic message to his friend because this would deprive Commander Automaton of the sole thing that was hindering Yakou's Senrinjōnegan and the Future Sight.

"Heaven's Blood Sword Style: Heavenly Cut!"

He gripped his katana which was flaming with greenish Cosmic Projection Chakra and slashed forward, destroying several tens of energy beams that were shot at him by the Commander Automaton.

Even despite the fight that was going on, the machine was in relatively good condition; it was very hard for Yakou to damage the dammed thing without explicit usage of Dust Release, which was boosted by the Dao of Dust on Embryotic Form of Profound Mystery Level.

Seeing that, Yakou decided to change the strategy and started keeping the distance from Commander Automaton.

At the same time, Muzaka transformed into his final state and started destroying the Automatons left and right at lightning speed.

Obviously, Commander Automaton wanted to prevent that because he was borrowing computing power from all of the machines to render his opponent's Clairvoyance relatively useless.

It knew that with it, the Ōtsutsuki would have a huge advantage during the fight.

This was a common strategy of Automatons when dealing with the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen.

Fundamentally, it worked splendidly and only some of the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen that comprehended related Daos could outmatch the absolutely frightening computing capabilities of some high-Tiered Automatons that were borrowing computing powers of servers as large as continents.

14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 28 - Crown Prince of Ōtsutsuki vs. Commander Automaton (3)
Soon enough, as more and more Automatons were being destroyed by Muzaka Kallikratos, who entered his final wolf transformation, the computing capabilities of the Commnader Automaton were decreasing at a fast pace.

And as the computing power of Commander Automaton recreated, the fight graduated to a new level. Yakou was able to hit the Commander Automaton more and more often, even managing to slash off the second limb, which was holding the energy cannon.

At the same time, Commander Automaton was attacking more and more ferociously, faster and stronger, because it was aware that the moment his computing power fell below a certain threshold, he wouldn't be able to counter the Future Sight of his opponent.

Just as Commander Automaton was about to attack Yakou after another exchange, the Crown Prince of Ōtsutsuki Clan grinned as he outstretched his palm and Commander Autoamton stopped where he was before he was thrown at the lightning speed away.

His trump card, which was hiding for some time, had shown its worth.

Magnetokinesis...

And special ability he obtained after Awakening his Bloodline.

He was hiding this ability as a trump card against the Automatons.

It paid off because the very own second Commander Automaton crashed onto the ground; Yakou conjured a huge cube of Dust Release and shot a concentrated beam of Dust Release directly a the Commander Automaton.

In a split of a moment, the Commander Automaton lost major parts of its mechanical body as left part of its humanoid body was missing entirely, together with two of its spider legs.

Still, the Commander Automaton started rebooting itself as it started working on emergency mode.

Even Yakou was surprised that the Commnader Automaton could still go on, but he knew that these machines, especially the elite units, had several power cores inside their bodies so they could continue going on even under the most severe conditions.

Not to mention, Yakou could see that tiny nanomachines were already repairing the Commander Automaton at a slow pace.

Probably within a few hours, large parts of his body would be repaired; considering the state the Commander Automaton was in, it was a rather fast pace. The nanotechnology of the Automatons was incredibly advanced to keep them going even in this state.

Considering the situation, the Commander Automaton went all out, as it redirected all of the Automatons in this location to rush here and attack the Crown Prince of Ōtsutsuki Clan with everything they had.

At the same time, Muzaka Kallikratos was doing everything to destroy as many of them as possible, so Yakou won't be overwhelmed by the endless hordes of machines, as there were still thousands of them.

Even though most of them were weak, very weak, but they had numbers and could employ some trap formation... in this level of fight, even one second of opportunity could decide over life and death.

Not giving the Commander Automaton any more time, Yakou activated his Magnetokinesis to the maximum as he controlled several hundred tonnes of debris from the automaton spaceship and shot it all towards the Commander Automaton.

At the same time, the Commander Automaton was dodging the flying debris from its ship; Yakou was conjured ten of cubes of the Dust Release as his katana hovered around him, prepared to be used as a defense measure in case he was attacked.

Not even a moment later, as Commander Automton dodged enomroíus piece of metal, he was hit by a beam of Dust Release, disintegrating another of his remaining spider legs, as the machine lost balance and fell onto the ground.

Instantaneously the nanomachines that were preparing the Commander Automatons devoured some of the metal debris from the spaceship and created new limbs for the Commander Automaton in a split of a moment.

Obviously, these limbs were much weaker than the original ones and they were even poorly added because it was made with tremendous haste. Yet, Commander Autoamton didn't have any other choice.

Unfortunately for him, his calculations proved to be inefficient when countering the Future Sight of his opponent, as most of the other Automatons with strong computing power were already destroyed by Muzaka Kallikratos.

Yakou grinned, seeing that the Automaton was regaining his mobility as he clapped his hands and all ten of Dust Release cubes exploded and transformed into huge beams of concentrated Dust Release shooting towards the Commander Automaton.

Now that he comprehended the Dao of Dust to Embryotic Form of Profound Mystery Level, its destructive prowess were absolutely frightening as everything that the Commander AUtomaton threw to stop the beams were turned into nothingness.

Immediately he was hit by four beams, obliterating the upper part of his body; now only his spider part remained. As the more humanoid part of the body remained, its combat prowess was lowered by approximately 70%.

Suddenly as Yakou was already sure that Commander Automaton was destroyed, he heard beepings as his pupils constricted and enormous explosions happened as the Commander Autoamton self-exploded almost within one second.

Everything in diameter of several kilometers was turned into wastelands and myriads of explosions because Commander Autoamton ignited the Nuclear Fission Reactor in his lower spider body.

Causing the explosion to have tremendous power.

Fortunately, this was Super High-Level Planet; if it was an ordinary planet not strengthened by Nature Energy, then it would have long ago been severely damaged from the self-destruction of Commander Automaton.

"Dammit, hopefully, that horned idiot is okay... Yakou! Yakou!"

Several minutes after the explosions quieted down, Muzaka came to the place where Ōtsutsuki Yakou was fighting against Commander Automaton.

As Muzaka was master in controlling Aura and Life Force, he could sense that his friend was still living... but he was injured pretty seriously from the explosion.

As the dust settled from the explosions, Muzaka was finally able to localize Yakou, who was barely able to walk.

His armor was seriously damaged, and he was bleeding from his eyes and all around his body; there were countless burn marks on his skin.

Fortunately for the Crown Prince of Ōtsutsuki Clan, in the last second, he was able to activate some of the defensive Fūinjutsu Seals that blocked some of the explosion's power and his armor also did some help.

Due to his powerful bloodline, he was also slowly healing, but he could feel that he got it rather badly as he expedited most of his Chakra to survive the explosion.

Seeing that Muzaka was already here, he saw that the werewolf heir was rushing towards him and as soon as he arrived, he used some of the healing techniques to stabilize his state.

"You look like shit... didn't see that?"

Yakou could sense heavy sarcasm in his voice but chose not to comment on that...

It was his own arrogance that he didn't keep using the Senrinjōnegan's Future Sight to the last moment of the fight and the Commander Autoamton used the window of opportunity to self-destruct.

If he were weaker, he would have died.

When Yakou could move his right hand properly, he took out Low-Grade Chakra Fruit from his Dimensional Space and ate it in one go. Instantly he felt his Chakra Reserves being filled by another 30% to 40% and his injuries were disappearing at a visible rate.

14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 29 - Aftermath and Gains
After the preliminary healing and eating of the Chakra Fruit, Yakou was in a state where he could fly and teleport once again, as most of his injuries, especially the most grievous ones, were already slowly healing.

Fortunately, Yakou had a few Low-Grade Chakra Fruits.

These were given to him by his mother in case he was severely injured, like this time. With single Low-Grade Chakra Fruit, Yakou was able to regain enough Chakra for his tremendous regeneration to kick in and heal in record time.

Even the Low-Grade Chakra Fruit was priced at around a million Cosmic Crystals across the Starveil Origin World and the price was even higher according to what Yakou heard when some of the powerful Elders sold them to the stronger Origin World.

Coupled with Muzaka's healing techniques, after twenty minutes, he was out of any danger and his state was stable. Even though his healing techniques were not something very special and Muzaka wasn't proficient with them, it still did a great job.

Manipulation of Life Force often proved to be one of the best methods of self-healing or healing others, even though it was one of the most basic healing methods.

Obviously, he would need at least a few days to heal completely, but at least now, his injuries were not worsening.

"Come on; we can return back to the God Tree... I will send puppets to pick up these scraps."

Right now, Yakou planned to rest and recuperate completely while sending puppets to clear out the straps that had remained from the Automatons. He was sure that after the loss of Commander Automatons, several ships filled tens of thousands of Automatons.

Not to mention, this planet wasn't that precious to the Automatons to the point where they would be sending here more and more Automatons.

Even though these losses may sound meager to the Automatons, they were actually huge, considering what they could gain.

Assuming the fact that the Ōtsutsukis were pushing the front and conquering one Star Cluster after another, they had more pressing problems.

Yakou knew that Clan already started sending even some Holy Lords to the depths of the Unknown Regions.

Unnamed Subcontinent, Planet Deria, God Tree Sapling

When Yakou returned to the unnamed subcontinent together with Muzaka, he was welcomed by a Kirihara bear hugging, which was already worried about him.

Evidently, she was watching everything through her Senrinjōnegan and saw how he was fighting against Commander Automaton.

Kirihara didn't say anything as she started wordlessly tending to his injuries.

With her Tensei-Sharingan, she saw that his Chakra Pathways were a mess, injured from overusing his Chakra and if not for the Low-Grade Chakra Fruit, he would be facing severe Chakra Exhaustion.

"You look terrible, but with this, you should be healed within a few days."

Kirihara said as she finished applying medicine to his wounds. While she was having a hard time of expressing it, even Yakou noticed that she was worried about his well-being, which made him smile lightly.

"Thanks for your help."

Yakou thanked her as she huffed before he sat cross-legged down below the God Tree sapling, which was close to blooming and becoming a full-fledged God Tree.

As he looked at the towering form of the God Tree, he calculated that it would need a few more years to grow fully and then this planet would be theirs.

It seemed that the germination time of the God Tree was lower than he initially expected, but right now, after the main dangers were dealt with, it didn't matter.

After Yakou activated his third eye a few times, he didn't sense any danger for the incoming years, so everything was okay. Then he sat cross-legged below the God Tree as he let nature take its course because his self-healing factor was already working at 110%.

Meanwhile, Yakou was healing from the injuries; his other three companions stood on guard in case something happened, just to be sure. Ōtsutsuki Kirihara was occasionally checking on him to see if he was healing properly and not accumulating any hidden injuries.

He was also fed with several types of different medicine, some of which were pretty precious even to them, but due to overusing his Chakra, he injured his Chakra Network and Chakra Coils, which could have disastrous aftermath if not healed properly.

As he predicted, within several days, Yakou healed to 100% and he was going through the spoils of war together with Kirihara. They managed to gather a lot of things after the Automatons and all of them were worth a lot of Cosmic Crystals.

When he returned several days ago to the God Tree, he ordered the artifact spirit of the warship to dispatch the puppets to clean out the debris after the Automatons, collect everything so nothing would remain there.

And it paid off because they managed to gather things worth millions of Cosmic Crystals; this was a staggering number for the ordinary person in the Starveil Origin World. Truth to be told, this would be an extraordinary amount even for powerful Saint Realm Cultivators.

Just the remains of the Automaton ship that was not destroyed by his Dust Release was worth of more than 2 million Cosmic Crystals.

Not talking about tens of thousands of Automaton bodies ranging from F-Grade to C-Grade, which were worth another 1 million Cosmic Crystals, mainly due to their sheer number.

With other things, they managed to gather things worth of 3,5 million Cosmic Crystals, which were divided 70:30 between Yakou and Muzaka.

As Yakou destroyed most of the things and defeated Commander Automaton, he took things of approximately worth of 2,450,000 Cosmic Crystals.

There was also a fact that Muzaka wasn't interested in taking a larger part of the loot, despite his attendant's remark about the situation. In the end, this results in rightful concerns of Juraki about the future of the Werewolf Tribe.

While for now, they would be useless to him at large, later, when he would go to the Origin Worlds that maintained some trade and relationship with the Ōtsutsuki Clan, he would have some money to pay for things.

Though he knew that sooner or later, he would need a tremendous amount of cultivation resources in the later stages and the Clan was providing only that much, so the rest laid on his own shoulders.

Either through the money he gathered or by completing the missions issued by the Clan.

All that being said, Yakou was pretty much satisfied with the end of the Automaton's attempts to take the planet Deria.

Even though he almost died from the self-destruction of Commander Automaton if not for his fast reaction.

14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 30 - God Tree
Another 3 Years Later, Planet Deria

Another three years have passed like a flowing river as the God Tree would be blooming at any given time. It has already reached the highest stage of its growth it could possibly reach and Yakou could sense that it would be blooming at any given time.

When it bloomed, it would give birth to a Chakra Fruit, either it would give birth to several Low-Grade Chakra Fruits numbering at least fifteen, considering the size of a planet and the Tiers of corpses they used for the germination.

Or it would give birth to one or two High-Grade Chakra Fruits if they are lucky.

Unfortunately for Yakou, during the past three years, he didn't move with his comprehension of the Dao of Dust, which was still stuck at the Embryotic Form of Profound Mystery Level... this was undoubtedly frustrating for him.

Nonetheless, he knew there was nothing he could do about it aside from being patient.

He knew that he would need a few more decades until he comprehended the Dao of Dust to the Profound Mystery Level from its Embryotic Form.

Apparently, achieving the state of enlightenment like before was much harder than it seemed and previously, it was just a piece of luck.

Today as usual, Yakou was sitting and meditating under the God Tree, as he suddenly felt the Nature Energy started shifting from the Leylines towards the God Tree and then the density of the Nature Energy in the air was decreasing at a rapid pace.

This was a sign of the God Tree blooming as it was absorbing all of the Nature Energy from the planet. After it bloomed, it would condense the Chakra Fruit and the planet would be devoid of any life for upcoming centuries.

After a few centuries, the Ōtsutsuki Clan may come here once again to plant the God Tree...

This was possible only on the High-Level Planets and Super High-Level Planets because those were much stronger and could withstand the God Tree to a certain degree.

For ordinary worlds, it would completely destroy their Leylines, rendering them death worlds, only useful for mining ores and metal and other materials.

Soon enough, he sensed several bloody red fruits appearing on the top of the God Tree, which had fully bloomed. Instantly, Yakou went into action as he executed the technique and took control of the God Tree.

"Seven-Paths Technique: God Tree Control!"

His Senrinjōnegan shined brightly as a beam of chakra shot from his third eye towards the God Tree, essentially binding himself to the God Tree, which was right now under his absolute control.

Seven-Paths Technique: God Tree Control Technique was a crucial hidden technique that allowed Ōtsutsuki to fully control the God Tree like it was an extension of his own will. This technique of the Seven Paths was only taught to the Main Family members.

For the Branch Clansmen, they were taught a simplified skill for the God Tree Manipulation, which would give them way lesser control over the God Tree.

There were even a few cases when the Branch Clasnmen were killed due to weak willpower when they attempted to control the God Tree.

"Now, with the God Tree, the planet Deria could be considered fully under our control and we can move onto another one."

Yakou muttered as he would get 1,000 Contribution Points for this mission as he brought this planet into the fold of the Ōtsutsuki Clan. Ordinary Planets were worth around 100 Contribution Points at max; High-Level Planets were worth something between 500 Contribution Points to several thousand.

Depending on their precise conditions and environment.

And Super High-Level Planets were worth above 5,000 Contribution Points.

Though the destruction of Commander Automaton would fetch him another few hundred of Contribution Points and he would soon have more than 10,000, which should be enough to exchange for some precious treasures...

Coupled with his status, he could get his hands on some good things.

"Now we need to wait until the fruits are ripe a few months before harvesting them... and then the Clan can send someone to take over."

Probably a few members from the Branch Clan would come and work on the planet Deria, as there were tens of thousands of them, but that was for what the foot soldiers existed in the first place.

Due to limitations placed on them, all Branch Clasmen could maximally reach only Tier 3 if they didn't undergo the Ancestral Awakening and became Ascended Members of the Main Family, where their limitations would increase up to Tier 4 maximally.

Yakou said as he looked at the God Tree, seeing that Kirihara was meditating under the God Tree while two werewolves went somewhere to train because, for them, it was already boring in this place.

Though not for Juraki, as he was a far more patient person, but his Lord, Muzaka was making much more trouble with his impatient nature.

The two members of the Werewolf Tribe were training together on one of the continents where they didn't need to care about the collateral damage. In those places they could fight however they wished because fighting in the vicinity of the God Tree was unacceptable.

There was the possibility of injuring the God Tree and as even the slightest injury to the God Tree would provide a great setback, Yakou sent two of them as far as possible from the God Tree if they wished to spar.

As he closed his eyes, he suddenly noticed that Kirihara was walking towards him with a smirk on her face, probably delighted from successfully planting and germinating God Tree on the planet Deria.

"It seems that the mission has been a success..."

Kirihara said as she sat down next to Yakou, who nodded in agreement as he observed his fainceé, who gracefully sat down.

"Yes, we now only need to wait until the Fruits are bloomed and we can harvest them before reporting to the Administration Bureau of the Clan and either take the next mission or return back home."

Like him, Kirihara was keen on going on a few more missions. As she was already more than seven hundred years old and preparing to break through to the Saint Realm, she was saving up Contribution Points.

That was because she wanted to exchange for some good things that could aid her in reaching the Saint Realm and also after she reached the Saint Realm, she could enhance her strength several times.

"Last time I was surfing through the reports from the Unknown Regions, I noticed that there was an increased presence of Divine Energy sensed in certain planets... The Clan even issued some missions to investigate it. I am thinking of going over to take a look; even if the Gods sent someone to cause chaos here, it wouldn't be probably anyone stronger than Lesser God."

Yakou then proposed as he thought over something and his fianceé agreed with him because she wanted some kind of revenge on Gods as she suffered a loss at the hands of Jashin last time.

14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Chapter 31 - Fruit Blooms and Contribution Comes
After another two years spent on the planet Deria, the time finally came as the God Tree gave birth to the Chakra Fruits as they were finally ripe for taking.

It was even shorter than he anticipated, as his three eyes were looking at the Chakra Fruits with anticipation.

The God Tree planted on the Planet Deria birthed five High-Grade Chakra Fruits, which was a lot, but considering the quality of fertilizer and the fact that this was a High-Level Planet with extremely potent Nature Energy, it was to be expected.

"So, are you going to do it or should I?"

Yakou asked his fianceé as they were together, looking at the Chakra Fruits with the same gleam in their eyes because they knew they could keep one for each of them while only needing to hand over the remaining three.

This was another privilege for the Divine Lineage Clansmen or some special Myriaded Ōtsutsuki, who could keep the yield of their work. Usually, even the members of the Main Family needed to hand over the Chakra Fruits they obtained from harvesting the Gods Tree.

"You could go..."

Kirihara said as Yakou then flew away and appeared above the God Tree, carefully harvesting the Chakra Fruits as they were pulsating with great power.

Even though they were cultivated without the Sacrifice of the Ōtsutsuki Branch Clansmen, they still contained tremendous power.

Yakou then harvested all five of them, keeping three of them inside of his dimensional space, while he passed one of the High-Grade Chakra Fruits to his fianceé and kept one to himself.

Right now, it was the best time to eat them and increase their strength before they departed for the next mission.

As the God Tree took root on the planet, the entire planet was essentially a safe domain for the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

Even if they were attacked by some powerful Tier 3 Entity, Yakou was confident in fending them off with the help of the God Tree.

God Trees were also a reason why nobody was that foolish to actually even think about attacking Planet Tengoku, where the Ōtsutsuki Clan lived, because the entire Planet had hundreds, if not thousands, far more majestic God Trees.

Some of them were millions of years old and their purpose was not creating Chakra Fruits, but rather they were specifically created to serve as a defensive measure against the enemies of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

"We should eat the Chakra Fruits right now before we take another mission. Right now the Chakra Fruit is fresh and from the fertilizer, I can say it contains more power than the average High-Grade Chakra Fruit."

Yakou stated, to which Kirihara agreed with his statement, as both of them sat down cross-legged below the God Tree and started eating the High-Grade Chakra Fruits. When Yakou bit into the Chakra Fruit, he suddenly felt a tremendous amount of Chakra entering his body from the Fruit.

He instantly circulated the Celestial Chakra Manual to properly distribute the Chakra around his entire body not to damage his Chakra Pathways and Chakra Coils that were absorbing and transporting that enormous amount of Chakra.

After several minutes he ate the entire High-Chakra Fruit; afterward, he started immediately cultivating the sutras of the Celestial Chakra Manual, slowly assimilating the power he gained from eating the Chakra Fruit.

He felt that his Chakra Reserves were increased steadily within the upcoming hours during his arduous cultivation season, not to mention, as he ate the Chakra Fruit, his comprehension of Dao of Dust that was on Embryotic Form of Profound Mystery Level increased slightly from eating the Chakra Fruit.

'Interesting, so this is the effect of the old path... even though my comprehension has increased a bit by eating the Chakra Fruit, I can feel that it is different from comprehending it myself... like it is missing something.'

Yakou was instantly able to tell the difference as he then focused on the Dao of Dust on Embryotic Form of Profound Mystery Level and started understanding what he gained from eating the Chakra Fruit.

For the next several days, Yakou was completely able to master the things he obtained from eating the High-Grade Chakra Fruit, especially the comprehension of the Dao of Dust of Embryotic Form of Profound Mystery Level.

Now he felt that his Dust Release was once again strengthened by another 5% which may not seem a lot, but it was actually a tremendous increase.

Not to mention with the help of cultivation of the Celestial Chakra Manual, he was able to control his newly increased Chakra Reserves without any side effects.

Yakou felt that if he were to undergo the test of the Clan, he would be around 3rd-Grade Tier 2 Ōtsutsuki Clansmen.

While he was not at the peak of Tier 2, he was already pretty much nearing it and reaching the peak of Tier 2 meant that he could start slowly preparing to break through to the Saint Realm like Kirihara.

While Kirihara reached 3rd-Grade of Tier 2 rather long ago; her combat prowess was actually much lower compared to Yakou because the Crown Prince was born with something that overpowered like Dust affinity and even awakened the rather strong ability of Magnetokinesis.

"Hmm, that felt good..."

Yakou muttered as he opened his eyes, only to see that Kirihara was still engrossed in deep meditation. Deciding that he needed to report to the Clan, he opened his Holo-Brain and reported the results of the Mission to the Administration Bureau of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

[Admission of the Completed Mission has been successful.]

[You have been awarded 1,500 Contribution Points for completing the Mission on Planet Deria.]

[For causing a certain degree of damage to the Automatons, mainly destroying the Commander Automaton, you have been awarded 500 Contribution Points.]

Yakou read the messages from the Administration Hall of the Ōtsutsuki Clan; as he smiled slightly before he took another mission and closed the Holo-Brain.

After he returned back to the Clan, he would need to hand over the remaining High-Grade Chakra Fruits, for which he would also receive some Contribution Points.

Thought right now, his account was holding more than 10,000 Contribution Points which was a lot...

Now he would just wait until Kirihara completed her cultivation season, which was taking a lot more time than his; probably her gains would be bigger considering her already actually higher power base as she was close to reaching the Saint Realm than he was.

For Yakou, it wasn't a problem to reach Saint Realm because he needed only some time to comprehend the Dao of Dust completely to the Profound Mystery Level and congeal a Dao Rune form the Dao of Dust in his Soul.

Another requirement was only perfecting the Genetic Code through eating the Chakra Fruits, which wasn't any problem for most of the Ōtsutsuki Clasnmen of the Divine Lineage and even from many of the Main Family.

14.jpg

favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

While your writing is still a bit clumsy at times (unnecessary repetitions, phrasing which sounds off, presumably from the language barrier, etc.) I think the last few chapters have gotten much, much better. In the beginning, your writing was a bit robotic and felt very much emotionless and bland, so much so I considered dropping this a few times, but these last three chapters have revived my interest massively. I can see that you're trying to depict the MC as someone who's invested themselves entirely in their training and as such has no interpersonal skills or hobbies, you hinted as much during Kirihara's POV chapter, so if you meant that robotic feeling in the first few chapters to parallel that part of his personality and for it to change as he does then my comments don't really apply in that case. If you didn't, well then I have some suggestions.

I think part of it is that the early chapters were almost entirely exposition and narration, with almost no dialogue. While this is ok in short stretches, for there to be multiple chapter with almost no dialogue isn't…. wrong necessarily, just strange. Of course, there weren't many scenes with him interacting with people, but regardless it felt very much like an infodump episode of a show. Also, you don't use descriptors or figurative language much. Granted, this might just be a difference in style between us, I am very much a purple prose, Lovecraftianly verbose gal, you might just be a Hemingway (though your writing is nowhere as sparse on details as his). If you do want to try more figurative language, I suggest reading some simple poetry (nothing too complicated or "deep," poetry is something that can get very frustrating, especially how some meaning seem pulled out of thin air even in my native tongue) and some short stories (I especially recommend the works of Edgar Allan Poe, both because I'm a fangirl and he's really, really good at using figurative language and purple prose without going overboard and becoming nonsensical or longwinded).

There's probably a few things I could add if I go over the story once again and think, but I just started work so that's not really feasible. I might do that when I get home if I'm feeling up to it though. One last thing, this might come across very critical but that wasn't my intent at all. I actually think your premise is fantastic, I really like the fusion of Xianxia (which I like) and Naruto (which I had liked and now only like fanfiction of) and your ideas of some of the enemies (the Gods, the Automatons) and am very excited to see how you incorporate some of crossovers you've mentioned. If I didn't really like your story, I would have never bothered to even comment. Sorry if that sounds defensive or brusque, I can be really bad at tone at times, so I try to be clear and head that off at the onset.

While your writing is still a bit clumsy at times (unnecessary repetitions, phrasing which sounds off, presumably from the language barrier, etc.) I think the last few chapters have gotten much, much better. In the beginning, your writing was a bit robotic and felt very much emotionless and bland, so much so I considered dropping this a few times, but these last three chapters have revived my interest massively. I can see that you're trying to depict the MC as someone who's invested themselves entirely in their training and as such has no interpersonal skills or hobbies, you hinted as much during Kirihara's POV chapter, so if you meant that robotic feeling in the first few chapters to parallel that part of his personality and for it to change as he does then my comments don't really apply in that case. If you didn't, well then I have some suggestions.

I think part of it is that the early chapters were almost entirely exposition and narration, with almost no dialogue. While this is ok in short stretches, for there to be multiple chapter with almost no dialogue isn't…. wrong necessarily, just strange. Of course, there weren't many scenes with him interacting with people, but regardless it felt very much like an infodump episode of a show. Also, you don't use descriptors or figurative language much. Granted, this might just be a difference in style between us, I am very much a purple prose, Lovecraftianly verbose gal, you might just be a Hemingway (though your writing is nowhere as sparse on details as his). If you do want to try more figurative language, I suggest reading some simple poetry (nothing too complicated or "deep," poetry is something that can get very frustrating, especially how some meaning seem pulled out of thin air even in my native tongue) and some short stories (I especially recommend the works of Edgar Allan Poe, both because I'm a fangirl and he's really, really good at using figurative language and purple prose without going overboard and becoming nonsensical or longwinded).

There's probably a few things I could add if I go over the story once again and think, but I just started work so that's not really feasible. I might do that when I get home if I'm feeling up to it though. One last thing, this might come across very critical but that wasn't my intent at all. I actually think your premise is fantastic, I really like the fusion of Xianxia (which I like) and Naruto (which I had liked and now only like fanfiction of) and your ideas of some of the enemies (the Gods, the Automatons) and am very excited to see how you incorporate some of crossovers you've mentioned. If I didn't really like your story, I would have never bothered to even comment. Sorry if that sounds defensive or brusque, I can be really bad at tone at times, so I try to be clear and head that off at the onset.

Basically yes, the part of MC being bland and "robotic" was intentional because due to ideals he believes in, I think that it would be better explored in the upcoming few chapters (don't know exactly, within the next ten as they are already on patreon...) basically I wanted to do extensive character development... a little spoiler or so, but MC was firm believer of the social darwnism even when he was human and he always carved for power of any kind, that was a reason why he fitted so-well after his reincarnation...

Personally I love writing character development and changes, even though most people don't want that sort of things in fanfictions...

Basically yes, the part of MC being bland and "robotic" was intentional because due to ideals he believes in, I think that it would be better explored in the upcoming few chapters (don't know exactly, within the next ten as they are already on patreon...) basically I wanted to do extensive character development... a little spoiler or so, but MC was firm believer of the social darwnism even when he was human and he always carved for power of any kind, that was a reason why he fitted so-well after his reincarnation...

Personally I love writing character development and changes, even though most people don't want that sort of things in fanfictions...
Yeah, that makes sense. It seemed like you were aware of it, but it doesn't hurt to ask and personally I think you went a little…. overboard isn't the right word, more like I believe you mixed up character voice and narrative voice. There's a fine line between showing the main character is robotic and allowing that to color the story itself and I think it definitely landed more on the latter side than the former early on. But that's not a deal breaker, it just meant that the beginning was a bit of a slog for me and I do love character development so I'm looking forward to it.

And I just wanted to highlight this last part real quick.

that was a reason why he fitted so-well after his reincarnation...

This is what I was referring to when I mentioned phrases sounding off. It should be "that was a reason why he fit in so well after his reincarnation." It's not a huge deal but it does stick out and when it happens a lot can be a little immersion breaking. There's not a lot that you can do about these other than become more familiar with english idioms and such (which takes time and is super difficult because English is the Hapsburg family of languages) or run it by a friend or someone that is more familiar.

Chapter 32 - Searching for the Clues

Several days have passed since their merry little groups left the planet Deria; they soon enough arrived within the Star Cluster, where the Clan has noticed some remnants of the Divine Power.

When they noticed that there were remnants of the Divine Power, it could essentially mean two things.

One answer was that Gods were operating in this place, which would be pretty weird because it was very far from the Western Cosmic Region where the God Alliance was stationed.

One of the significant restrictions of being a God was that they couldn't leave far from their Divine Kingdom. As they have positioned all of their Divine Kingdoms in the Western Cosmic Region; more precisely, they placed it within the Core of the Western Cosmic Region.

Most of the Divine Kingdom was placed there, which meant that the Gods couldn't leave far from that because they would risk great weakening and easy death.

The second answer was more intriguing because it would mean the birth of Wild Gods on the planets, begins that were born from the mixture of Nature and Worship; they were not that restricted compared to the typical Gods that solely depended on Faith.

Most importantly, the Wild Gods were absolutely detached from mortal matters; they didn't care about anything aside from maintaining nature.

The relationship between the Ōtsutsuki Clan and the Wild Gods was pretty weird because some of them were very hostile to the Ōtsutsuki Clan due to the existence of God Trees and Chakra Fruuits, some tended to ignore them and some of them even worked together with them.

Despite two possibilities, there was also another one, the third one.

Instead of either Gods or Wild Gods, it was actually either Champion or Apostle of the Gods. Normally, if the Gods wanted to operate far from their Divine Kingdoms, they would choose to create Champions or Apostles.

As the warship of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was traversing through the endless space, Yakou was sitting on the commanding chair of the warship, together with Kirihara, who was sitting next to him, as they were observing the stars and planets.

Occasionally they would see some Black Holes or stars imploding because the Unknown Regions of Space were just recently created through the ever-expansion of the Starveil Origin World.

It was not stable yet and sometimes the rampant energies that ran through the entirety of the Unknown Regions of Space would cause great destruction to the space.

Yakou greatly enjoyed traveling stars together with Kirihara as they observed it together, while two werewolves thought it to be boring, so they went to sleep and would wake up only when they arrived at their targetted destination.

"No matter how many times I see it, it is still beautiful sight..."

He heard his fianceé say as they observed another Black Hole that appeared next to some planet that was quite distant from them and the planet slowly crumbled into pieces and was devoured by the Black Hole.

"Yes and fortunately, we are far from that dammed thing because if we were not in this ship, then death would be the only certainty that could await us."

Hearing Yakou, Kirihara scoffed at him because, from the two of them, he was pretty much a negativist person, but that was already something that she got used to. They had known each other for several decades already.

And recently, they spent around six or seven years on the planet Deria together, so their relationship grew closer over the passage of time.

"Right now, we should focus on more pressing matters, especially the situation with the Divine Power in that the Clan picked up in the Star Cluster. We need to perform Divination to see if it are Gods or not..."

Yakou said in a serious voice because he wanted to have this thing over as soon as possible.

Dealing with Gods wasn't something that he wanted to prolong and if possible, he wanted to get over with this mission and grab the Contribution Points that the Clan was rewarding for completion.

Hearing Yakou, she went to work as her Senrinjōnegan shined in bright blue color as the patterns swirled before she frowned deeply because the results were not to her taste.

Seeing Kirihara like this, Yakou could easily deduce the answer.

"So either God, very powerful Champion at least comparable to Lesser God or Wild God."

Preferably, Yakou would hope for a Wild God, as most of them could be reasoned with... especially if he could play his cards right and notify them about Automatons.

Wild Gods absolutely abhorred the machines.

Mainly because whenever Automatons came, they destroyed the cycle of nature through their relentless plundering of natural resources and even entire worlds. The Wild Gods didn't have territory and they were not bound to any world or realm within the Starveil Origin World.

They traversed through the entire Starveil Origin World and often fought against the Autioamtons and, to a certain degree, against a God Alliance of the Western Cosmic Region because their actions of enslaving entire civilizations or corrupting the worlds were not to their taste.

The Ōtsutsuki Clan was enemy, neutral or even ally depending on the faction of the Wild Gods. Some of the Wild Gods hated them to the core for planting the God Trees and sucking Life Energy from the Planets to condense their Chakra Fruits.

Some of them were neutral to the Clan and didn't care about them as long as they maintained certain level of cordial existence.

At the same time, some were even their allies and would ask the Ōtsutsuki to plant the trees on some worlds belonging to destructive civilizations that would otherwise destroy their worlds with no return.

"So what should we do next?"

Kirihara then looked at Yakou because, in the end, he was the leader of the group and was responsible for giving out the orders.

"We will need to scout each planet personally and perform Divinations on each of the planets within this Star Cluster... this would take around several years to complete if we move fast, but maybe we would be lucky and find our target within a few years."

They would need to go from planet to planet and use their Senrinjōnegans to perform Divination on each planet personally to see if it is the one where the Divine Power stems from.

"That sounds like a total pain in the ass."

He could agree with her statement, but unfortunately, their warship was not armed with the most advanced scanning systems and even if it was, it would still be highly probable that the Divine Entities would hide from the scans.

14.jpg

Patreon

Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!
favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Check out the Trafford Novels community on Discord - hang out with 173 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
discord.gg

And recently, they spent around six or seven years on the planet Deria together, so their relationship grew closer over the passage of time.
Do they have sex? What the otsutuski attitude to chastity and such? So far I got the impression they were for such relations only after marriage type, but I am not sure.

Chapter 33 - Plot Thinckens
Planet Tengoku, Some time earlier

The inner structure of the Ōtsutsuki Clan consisted of Nine Halls that dealt with the daily matters of the Ōtsutsuki Clan. Each one of the Halls was led by a Grand Elder who was in charge of the Hall and each Grand Elder was an Empyrean Realm cultivator.

These Halls were:

Administration Hall was responsible for assigning missions to the Clansmen and domestic affairs of the Clan, management of the territory and so it... t was essentially the civilian government of the Clan.

Enforcement Hall was responsible for the military matters of the Clan, rules of the Clan and other things, led by only Holy Lord Realm Ōtsutsuki, Ōtsutsuki Kenshin, but the one who had enough power to fight against Tier 5 entities and kill them under some circumstances.

Refining Hall, responsible for the development of technologies, integrating Chakra with technology, refining artifacts and other things.

Alchemy Hall was responsible for refining Pills, working with the Chakra Fruits and inventing things that could strengthen the Clansmen.

Sealing Hall was responsible for researching and developing the Fūinjutsu.

Scripture Hall was responsible for gathering, inventing and taking care of Cultivation Methods of Evolutionary Cultivation or other cultivation systems that they came across in different Origin Worlds.

Martial Hall was responsible for developing and teaching Martial Arts and Weapon Masteries.

Enlightenment Hall was responsible for the study of Dao, teaching Cultivation and other similar things and finally, there was Resource Hall, which was responsible for gathering resources for the Cla.

Around the time when the Planet Deria was secured for the interests of the Clan, the people at the Refinement Hall of the Ōtsutsuki Clan received the data from the ships of the Automatons.

Naturally, this was sent through the Artifact Spirit of the Warship in hopes that the Ōtsutsuki Clan would find something useful in the data banks of the ship that belonged to Commander Automaton.

Because the Commanders were Elties of the Automaton race, it was relatively unusual to see one of their kind there, considering that it was Automaton made from a B-Grade Alloy, capable of withstanding the might of Tier 3 Ōtsutsuki.

Somewhere in the Capital City on the Planet Tengoku, within the department responsible for technology, an elderly man from the Ōtsutsuki's Main Family was deciphering the information from the Automaton Data Banks.

One of the Grand Elders of the Ōtsutsuki's Clan, Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Ran, was going through the data that their Crown Prince obtained by destroying Commander Autoamton and his ship.

This obviously caught the attention of the Ōtsutsuki Clan's attention because they knew that the Commanders were rare and wouldn't be sent to Unknown Regions of Space without a good reason.

Even the expansion of their territory was not a good reason, something that their Crown Prince wasn't aware of. That was because it was considered as one of the more sensitive pieces of information within the Clan.

Especially the fact that each Commander Autoamton required some things to be constructed that even their Holy Lords would consider treasures, so it was most unusual to see one of them going to such a place as planet Deria.

Thus Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Ran, who was an elderly member of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, an older man with long white hair and a long beard, was going through the data as his pupils constricted because he found something very disturbing within the data longs.

"This needs to be reported to the Patriarch..."

The Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Ran instantly disappeared from his workshop and appeared in the central hall where the Patriarch was staying to report the important thing.

The moment he appeared there, even Patriarch Ōtsutsuki Amakusa was surprised that one of the Grand Elders was coming to meet him personally before he became serious as this was not a usual procedure...

Something must have happened.

"What has happened Ran, for you to come here unannounced?"

Ōtsutsuki Amakusa asked with a severe voice because the Ōtsutsuki Clan loved their formalities and protocols... seeing one of their highest-ranking members ignore them completely signaled that the situation was equally severe.

"Several hours ago, I got my hands on data banks from Automaton Spaceship belonging to the B-Grade Commander Automaton that the Crown Prince Yakou destroyed in the unknown regions of space on planet Deria."

He made a short pause as Patriarch felt pride that his grandson was strong enough to destroy completely Tier 3 Automaton as 2nd-Grade Tier 2 Ōtsutsuki, but at the same time, he immediately grew to vary of the situation.

"And from the data banks or at least what remained from them as Crown Prince destroyed most of the ship with Dust Release, I found that the Commander Automaton was there on a mission to meet with Divine Emissary of the Faith God Alliance's with orders of securing their alliance on something."

As he said that, the atmosphere grew heavy... way heavier and way more tense.

"Is it the entire Faith God Alliance or just a faction within them?"

Patriarch Ōtsutsuki Amakusa asked because Faith God Alliance was, as the name implied, just an Alliance between various Pantheon that grouped together to fight against Evernnight High Council and Ōtsutsuki Clan.

"That is the most interesting thing in this... It seems that the Evil God Pantheon is acting behind the backs of the entire Alliance..."

Evil God Pantheon was consisting of the Evil Gods and they were not very well accepted within the Faith God Alliance, but aside from the Heaven Pantheon, they were the strongest one in the Western Cosmic Region.

"Interesting... most intriguing...Gods are meddling together with the Machines, but from a certain point of view, their alliance makes sense."

Patriarch Ōtsutsuki Amakusa was an experienced politician and knew very well that since joining the Faith God Alliance, the Evil Gods were rather restricted in their actions, as they couldn't carry out mass slaughter across the entire Western Cosmic Region but only at their own part of it.

This certainly earned the ire of many of the Evil Gods; many of them were dissatisfied with how things were, but unfortunately, there was no other way because only together with other Pantheons were they able to stand strong against the Evernight High Council and Ōtsutsuki Clan.

But as it seems, they couldn't hold it any longer.

"Where is Yakou right now?"

Patriarch Ōtsutsuki Amakusa asked about his grandson because he should be right now traversing the unknown regions of space.

"He is searching for the signs of the Divine Power that we sensed within the unknown regions of space. It should probably be the Divine Power of the Divine Emissary of the Evil Gods."

Hearing the Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Ran say that Patriarch has decided on the next course of action.

"Send this information to my grandson and inform him to be extra careful and capture that Divine Emissary alive... it seems that we finally have the opportunity to divide and conquer."

Patriarch said with a murderous grin as he looked at the Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Ran.

Evil God Pantheon was second strongest because it had two Overgods which were entities comparable to the Paragons of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

Not to mention, the Evil God Pantheon was not well-liked among the other Pantheons and was especially hated by Heaven Pantehon, which was the strongest Pantehon with three Overgods.

The other three Pantheons, the Titan Pantheon, Forias Pantheon and Astral Pantheon, had only one Overgod each.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14255104/1/Fairy-Tail-Chronicles-of-Alvarez - check out Fairy Tail Crossover fanfic - main topics: Kingdom Building, Romance, Magic, Domestic Affairs and so on... - link also in comments
14.jpg

Patreon

Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!
favicon-32x32.png
www.patreon.com

Check out the Trafford Novels community on Discord - hang out with 174 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
discord.gg

Chapter 34 - Hunt for Divine Emissary (1)

As Yakou was having an afternoon tea, or rather just tea, because as they were in space, it was hard to tell what time it was, he was suddenly disrupted as he got a message with the highest-grade priority on his Holo-Brain.

'Divine Emissary from the Evil God Pantheon dealing with the Automatons... this is best... just this was missing here.'

Yakou cursed in his mind because this was practically the last thing he wanted here; just the dammed machines were enough for him, but no... there must always be some complications.

And this time, the complications were those dammed leeches.

"Change of plans... we finally know the identity of our big bad unknown..."

Yakou said to his fianceé, who was sitting across him drinking tea that she personally made for him, as she was pretty proficient in the tea ceremonies and it was her hobby, one could say.

"It seems that Evil God Pantheon has sent here Divine Emissary to gain some kind of alliance or deal with the machines."

The moment he said that, Kirihara immediately grew tense because she was aware of the indications of such an act.

One wrong move and the entire Evil God Pantheon may be besieged by the entire Faith God Alliance.

Even right now, their relationships were shit at best, especially with the Heaven Pantheon and Titan Pantehon hating the Evil Gods with passion.

Due to this situation, his grandfather ordered him to capture the Divine Emissary alive and deliver him to the Clan.

Then from there on, Ōtsutsuki Clan would deliver the Divine Emissary of the Evil God Pantheon to the Heaven Pantheon and just let things flow naturally.

At best, they would get civil war within the Faith God Alliance and at worst, it would end with the death of a few scapegoats, probably some Elder God and a few Paramount Gods.

Either way, it was a win-win situation for the Ōtsutsuki Clan and Evernight High Council, as with one move, they would weaken their enemy. While the Ōtsutsuki Clan was powerful and rightfully arrogant of their power and potential, they were not stupid.

They were aware that a full-out war against the Gods would cause them tremendous casualties even if they were sure of their victory.

So, their strategy was to weaken the Gods as much as possible before the war happened.

"Capturing a Divine Emissary would be no easy task... considering that this was ordered by the leadership of the Pantheon, then their Divine Emissary should have peak Tier 2 strength and for some time should be able to execute strength of Saint Realm Ōtsutsuki."

In the end, the Divine Emissaries were still just mortal humans that got elevated to a special status through the Divine Powers of the Gods. Their fragile human bodies couldn't handle to the overwhelming power of the Gods without breaking down after some time.

Nevertheless, this didn't make them any less dangerous because depending on which God elevated them, they would obtain some unique abilities of the said God. Neither Kirihara nor Yakou doubted that the Divine Emissary would be very powerful.

"Did you get the approximate location?"

Yakou nodded because, apparently, his grandfather used Clairvoyance to see the approximate location of the Divine Emissary.

Nevertheless, unfortunately, it was shielded by the Overgods of the Evil God Pantheon.

Thus they were able to get only the location of a few Star Systems where the Emissary was hiding or waiting for the machines.

"Not entirely, but the location was lowered to five Star Systems, so it is a good thing... we need to inform the wolves about this development."

Yakou said as Kirihara looked a bit sad that their time together was cut short as they had responsibilities to fulfill, but they would have other opportunities.

After informing the werewolves about the situation, everyone grew wary because dealing with the Evil Gods never ended well for anyone.

While the Evil Gods were not the strongest kind of Gods, mainly because their Divine Natures leaned more towards the concepts of "Evil" and "Curses" and other similar things...

While their combat prowess wasn't that high compared to, for example, pure Combat-type Gods or God-Kings, it was their nature of Evil that made them very troublesome opponents.

"The capture part will be the hardest on the list... not to mention, if the bastard has some Divine Artifact, it will make the situation even more problematic."

The only person among their group who had something akin to a Divine Artifact was Kirihara with her staff.

Even Yakou's sword wasn't any special weapon, just a rather above-average katana that the best Refiners of the Ōtsutsuki Clan forged.

"And for that, we need to ambush and capture the Divine Emissary as soon as possible and with my knowledge of Fūinjutsu, I should be able to seal the Divine Emissary for long enough not to allow him to use the Divine Artifact if he has one."

Yakou planned to use the Fūinjutsu to seal the Divine Artifact of the Divine Emissary if necessary... he was proficient in the Fūinjutsu enough and he had specifically learned some powerful seals that could be used against Gods.

While his Fūinjutsu wasn't that strong to seal the entire being of Divine Emissary as a whole, he had a few seals in his arsenal that should be able to seal the Divine Artifacts.

Yakou methodically prepared himself against the Gods because they were the direct threat of the Ōtsutsuki Clan within the Starveil Origin World.

Contrary to the Sage Clan, that was rulings parts of the Northern Cosmic Region and the only contact they had with the Ōtsutsuki Clan was in the Central Cosmic Region, where everyone was fighting against each other; Gods were different.

Central Cosmic Region was essentially abandoned and destroyed, devoid of any life. Only occasionally, some life would appear in that dammed place due to constant wars and battles between top powerhouses in the Central Comsic Region.

"That could work... then only the possessions or transformation are in-game."

Kirihara said because of their group; she had already dealt with Gods several times.

She even killed several Lesser Gods and countless Demigods when she was completing missions on the borders of the Western Cosmic Region and Southern Cosmic Region, so her expertise on these matters was most valuable.

"Sealing them won't work, really... I am not that powerful."

To seal such a thing, to prevent God from possessing its target would require especially high mastery over the Fūinjutsu. He would need to comprehend Dao of Seals to at least True Meaning Level, which was level after the Profound Mystery Level.

"Then fast attack and delivering crippling blow as fast as possible."

That seemed like the only doable solution to their problem.

"But we need to control our power; the mission is to capture the Divine Emissary alive."

Yakou said to three of his companions as Muzaka looked at him with a frown before the werewolf heir voiced his thoughts.

"Why can't we just kill the bastard and be done with it?"

As he said that, both members of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and even his attendant Juraki looked at him as if he was an idiot.

"Because he far valuable alive... essentially living evidence that the Evil Gods are colluding on something with the machines and without him being alive, the Heaven Pantheon won't ever do something."

Most important - check out the patreon and support my novels; only thanks to that I am able to write and publish

Patreon

Check out the Trafford Novels community on Discord - hang out with 175 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
discord.gg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back