• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Jojo's Terrible Adventure

[x] Fucker can stew for a bit while you question him.
-[X] Oh ho ho ho ho fuck no man. No no no. You just threatened me in an effort to steal my wallet. No. Nnnnnnope. See, you're answer some things for me real fast and if I'm happy I'll let you go: A) Why did you try to steal my wallet? B) Are you a stand user? C) Are you, by any chance, working for someone else who may or may not be a diabolical mastermind with weird time fuckery powers, and lastly D) Do you have any idea how much worse I could've fucked you up just now I could've turned this door into a nuerotoxin emitting tree do you have any idea how much restraint it takes to not do that?

[x] Fucker can stew for a bit while you question him.
-[X] Oh ho ho ho ho fuck no man. No no no. You just threatened me in an effort to steal my wallet. No. Nnnnnnope. See, you're answer some things for me real fast and if I'm happy I'll let you go: A) Why did you try to steal my wallet? B) Are you a stand user? C) Are you, by any chance, working for someone else who may or may not be a diabolical mastermind with weird time fuckery powers, and lastly D) Do you have any idea how much worse I could've fucked you up just now I could've turned this door into a neurotoxin emitting tree do you have any idea how much restraint it takes to not do that?

[X] Fucker can stew for a bit while you question him.
-[X] Oh ho ho ho ho fuck no man. No no no. You just threatened me in an effort to steal my wallet. No. Nnnnnnope. See, you're answer some things for me real fast and if I'm happy I'll let you go: A) Why did you try to steal my wallet? B) Are you a stand user? C) Are you, by any chance, working for someone else who may or may not be a diabolical mastermind with weird time fuckery powers, and lastly D) Do you have any idea how much worse I could've fucked you up just now I could've turned this door into a nuerotoxin emitting tree do you have any idea how much restraint it takes to not do that?

How about we don't rattle our powerset like a moron? Don't you guys know that a Stand User greatest weapon is his ability and the less people knows about it the better?

Oh, thought I'd ask, you guys fine with me attempting a 24 hour voting window (so votes will be closing in about an hour or two) or would you prefer I give more time?

Prologue 5
[Х] Fucker can stew for a bit while you question him.

"Oh ho ho ho ho fuck no man. No no no. You just threatened me in an effort to steal my wallet. No. Nnnnnnope. See, you're answer some things for me real fast and if I'm happy I'll let you go: A) Why did you try to steal my wallet? B) Are you a stand user? C) Are you, by any chance, working for someone else who may or may not be a diabolical mastermind with weird time fuckery powers, and lastly D) Do you have any idea how much worse I could've fucked you up just now I could've turned this door into a nuerotoxin emitting tree do you have any idea how much restraint it takes to not do that? Fuck you. No, seriously, fuck you. I was having a nice day, and now you've gone and made me break a door down on your face. Shame on you. "

He continues trying to shove the door off of himself, to no avail. "What the fuck, neurotoxin, time powers, evil mastermind, are you high!? I just wanted your money! A guy gets hungry! And what the fuck is a..." he stops pushing on the door quite as hard as he stops to think. "Okay, I know I'm in no position to negotiate, but just... don't go telling everyone about this. I've never heard of no Stands before, but maybe Screamer is what you're talking about?" On cue, what looks like a deep blue sphere, about the size of a ping pong ball and dominated by a mouth with perhaps the ugliest teeth you've ever seen, floats out of his sleeve. It seems to look at you, as much as something with no eyes can, before snarling like a dog. "Yeah, your guess is as good as mine what the fuck is going on."

[ ] Write in. Decide if you wanna try to get this guy up to speed, beat the shit out of him, what have you. Considering I didn't give you guys options, I'll leave voting open longer for this one.

[X] Okay, yeah, that's a Stand. Hold on, let me kinda get you up to speed while I get this door off you. Basically... Okay, this is crap that takes a while but quick summary, you're magic. We're magic. We have weird magic spirits that do weird magic things and unforunately like calls to like. Err, such as now. And in the future, don't be surprised if some weirdoes jump you to steal your wallet and they can, Iunno, force you to dance or some shit, like I said this crap's weird and no one really understands it. Also, fair enough on the hungry thing, maybe consider just fucking asking in the future seriously the shit.

[x] "Okay, so you're clueless. Well, thanks for the attempted mugging. Have a nice day."
[x] Leave him there.

[x] "Okay, so you're clueless. Well, thanks for the attempted mugging. Have a nice day."
[x] Leave him there.
Dude, That's the usual Jojo sidekick, even if he's useless, he still can be used as meatshield. WELL, That or a convenient commentator :V

Note: Jojo1's sidekick

[X] Okay, yeah, that's a Stand. Hold on, let me kinda get you up to speed while I get this door off you. Basically... Okay, this is crap that takes a while but quick summary, you're magic. We're magic. We have weird magic spirits that do weird magic things and unforunately like calls to like. Err, such as now. And in the future, don't be surprised if some weirdoes jump you to steal your wallet and they can, Iunno, force you to dance or some shit, like I said this crap's weird and no one really understands it. Also, fair enough on the hungry thing, maybe consider just fucking asking in the future seriously the shit.

Dude, That's the usual Jojo sidekick, even if he's useless, he still can be used as meatshield. WELL, That or a convenient commentator :V
Except Speedwagon at least had strength of character. This guy has demonstrated nothing but poorly thought out thievery and the ability to mimic a dog barking. I do not want him as a sidekick.

Except Speedwagon at least had strength of character. This guy has demonstrated nothing but poorly thought out thievery and the ability to mimic a dog barking. I do not want him as a sidekick.
Well, there's that temporary sidekick of Joseph Joestar that's rather useless....
The one that tried to pickpocket him but got busted instead.

He has a Stand. At the very least, that ought to be useful for SOMETHING.

In before he beats us up and takes our wallet the moment we get that door off of him.

Prologue 6
[X] "Okay, yeah, that's a Stand. Hold on, let me kinda get you up to speed while I get this door off you."
You sigh as you kneel beside him, discreetly using Woodkid's power to make it something less heavy. "Basically... Okay, this is crap that takes a while but quick summary, you're magic. We're magic. We have weird magic spirits that do weird magic things and unforunately like calls to like." You can't help at glance at his tiny Stand, still giving you the evil... mouth? "Err, such as now. And in the future, don't be surprised if some weirdoes jump you to steal your wallet and they can, Iunno, force you to dance or some shit, like I said this crap's weird and no one really understands it. Also, fair enough on the hungry thing, maybe consider just fucking asking in the future seriously the shit."
Dusting himself off, the student climbs to his feet. "Not so many people are as charitable as that. If I wanna use The Screamer, I gotta get people by surprise, so I can't exactly ask first. If it helps, I'm pretty sure I couldn't really hurt you. All the little guy does is make animal noises." To cement his point, Screamer screeches like a hawk. "And... thanks for not doing that other thing you mentioned... I like the idea of not winding up in a hospital. The Name's Thomas... Thomas Gear. Look, I really am sorry about the whole... mugging thing. Hunger and super powers make you do stupid shit. I'll try and stay on the straight and narrow, especially if there are more of us like you say..."

After establishing things, like the fact that he got his Stand very recently (You think it might be from an Arrow, you'll have to check with your mom), how to contact him, that kind of thing, the two of you part ways. The day seems to be going fine, until you get home, and you see on the news...
"A local youth was found dead today, shot through the heart with what authorities say are wounds from an arrow. However, the arrow in question was not found, nor any traces of an attack save the body itself. Investigators currently have no suspects for the murder of young Benjamin Giovani. If you have information pertaining to the case, please contact your local authorities." It would seem you were sensing more than just a mugging today. Something in your gut tells you this isn't an isolated incident, and that bodies and Stand users are going to start piling up sooner rather than later. So, first thing first...
[ ] Contact Thomas and give him the news. This probably has something to do with his gaining a Stand, so he should be on his toes.​
[ ] Get on the phone and call your mom. Jolyne is still at work in the moment, enjoying a simple office job after getting her full of 'stupid mystical bullshit'. Still, she remains.a stand user, not to mention your mother so she should probably know.​
[ ] Contact your grandfather. Jotaro Kujo is... not the man he once was. Without training in Hamon like his grandfather, age took him at the normal rate. He's not dead, but he has severe trouble walking, and even Star Platinum has begun to fade. He might not be in a position to fight any more, but maybe he has advice.​
[ ] Inform the SPW directly that you believe there to be dangerous Stand activity. You don't know the details, but were informed that knowledge of this kind of thing was their specialty. Perhaps there is something they can do to help?​
[ ] Write in​

[x] Inform the SPW directly that you believe there to be dangerous Stand activity. You don't know the details, but were informed that knowledge of this kind of thing was their specialty. Perhaps there is something they can do to help?

[x] Inform the SPW directly that you believe there to be dangerous Stand activity. You don't know the details, but were informed that knowledge of this kind of thing was their specialty. Perhaps there is something they can do to help?

[X] Inform the SPW directly that you believe there to be dangerous Stand activity. You don't know the details, but were informed that knowledge of this kind of thing was their specialty. Perhaps there is something they can do to help?

Hmm, Stand arrow... Someone is trying to create more Stand users.

[X] Inform the SPW directly that you believe there to be dangerous Stand activity. You don't know the details, but were informed that knowledge of this kind of thing was their specialty. Perhaps there is something they can do to help?

Oh undoubtedly. And considering last time it led to a dude who can travel via phone lines and shoot fucking lightning and a serial killer with explosion powers this probably ain't gonna end too well for folks.

[x] Leave him there.

[X] Contact your grandfather. Jotaro Kujo is... not the man he once was. Without training in Hamon like his grandfather, age took him at the normal rate. He's not dead, but he has severe trouble walking, and even Star Platinum has begun to fade. He might not be in a position to fight any more, but maybe he has advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back