• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Jump Wars Game

Jump #13 Part 2

Darklight Broken: NO

Companion: Necron Tomb Spyder
Companion Upgrades: 100 Necron Warriors, Deathmark

The World
Atmosphere: Terraformable -1,
Terrain: Mountainous -1
Flora and Fauna: Bad Batch File +2
Special Resources: Geocore -2, Corpsegrinder -1
Native Life: Hostile Natives (Tarellians) +3
0 TP total.

Skills & Abilities

Catastrophe Recovery (-200), Civilian Infrastructure (-100), Pollution Standards (-200), Military Modernization (-300), Wards and Abjurements (-200), Military Modernization (-300), Armor of Contempt (-300)

Complications: Ork Warparty! +600

After the grinding wars to free the Light of Terra alongside Drakensis we've finally succeeded and have left the Warp at the automated repair station! There both Erica and Grace rejoin me as I shudder in relief, before falling asleep for well over a day.

Soon work begins transforming the world below into an habitable worksite. Full of mountainous terrain, poor air and no life beyond algae the ancient technology present however make it more than livable. With plenty of power and edible rations from the corpsegrinder a massive amount of work begins to recover resources and colonize the place. Endless streams of resources will be needed to repair the Light of Terra.

Four long years of struggling pay off in the end when the colony begins running smoothly, all the snags and snarls worn out of it. Enough so that I can take the chance to explore additional oppurtunties! (nat 100 rolled, 2 DLC are go and will be followed up)

By year eight however a surprise Ork Warparty arrives with a Slooop, literally they just appeared thanks to Teleporta's, and promptly disappeared into the muck and valleys of the world. Digging them out over years 9 and ten were bloody, long difficult work that had surprise attacks by the native Tarellians. The natives were pacified (and pulverized) in short order.

In the end thought the implacable nature of Necron warriors (and their sheer resistance to permanent destruction wiped the Orks out.

Light of Terra DLCs

The Heathen Trail

Merchant Men: Litany of Litanies, Lapsed Pacifist
Pre-emptive Retaliation: Sword Class Frigate

New Companions: Choir of Righteous Fury
~ Celestian Arlissa Val'Rayan
~ Hospitaler Initiate Lina
~ Dialogous Initiate Fla
~ Famulous intiate Cierra

Perks: Warp Tamer (-150), Free Runner (-150) Masques Grace (-200), Binary Chatter (-100)

Gear: Mandrakeskin Cloak

Light of Terra Upgrades: Automated Repair System (-400), Sensor Spine (-500)

Complications: Skirmish with the Hollow Men +400, Background Screech +300, Sensor Ghosts +200, Decay the Second World +600

~ This trip has been hellish, not from the residents of this forsaken place but from the Heathen Star itself. Sensor ghosts haunt the scopes of the PR, and everybody on board is on edge from the background hum.

Even now sleep has been abandoned, replaced by either medicated unconsciousness or untiring work just to continue on with our efforts at salvaging parts.

The only good news there is that we've not recovered an Automated repair system but a sensor spine as well. With the holds full and the men near breaking I order a retreat from the Heathen Star much to every-bodies relief.

Speaking of the Sisters of Battle are still somewhat leery of my Tomb Spyder Companion, but other than that I'm now learning why harem antics are hilarious to those on the outside and dreaded by those inside.

Lords of the Iron Line

Perks: Harlequins Dance, Luck of the Damned, Wall of Steel, Air of Authority Wall Run (-1000)

Clan: McSweeny

Doom Train: Colossus (6 Ord, 1d6+1, 34 Crew, Scout Gyrocopter), Engine, Void Shield Array (armor 4), Supply Trailer x 5 (20 supplies), Crew Quarters, Hearthlord Plasma Beam (Ord 3, 1d6), Robot C&C (1d3 damage for 2 Supplies) Comm Array

Trip: 24 - Grots in the Ducts , 65 Running out of Brew (-4 crew), 14 ~ Feral Nomads (Wiped out Tribe, no loses), 13 ~Inbound Flight (+3 Supplies), 56 Diease Outbreak (-3 Crew), 42 Skin Taker (-1 Crew), 66 Lost Hold (6 Conversion Field), 32 Freebootaz (6 Gained Freebootaz) Emergency Resupply (+6 Supply)

Supplies: 20-8 +9= 21

~ Note to self never sign contracts without having Erica go through them first, the Squats pulled a fast one on me!

After a fairly boring journey with only a few hiccups and a few nice surprises I got very lucky when we ran into a lost hold of supplies picking up a Conversion Field for the Light of Terra!

Score.

An unusual encounter with orks later and we arrived to great fan fair. Oh and an Imperial Titan.

The Mask of Tiburón de la tierra

.... words can't describe that experience. Well except for the words Luchadore capable of suplexing an Imperial Titan.

I've acquired an Ironhammer Array to guard the Aft of the Light of Terra.

Last edited:
Jump #13 Part 2

Deadlight: Intact

Companion: Hooligan Tuesday
Companion Upgrade: Lucius I-VII Pattern Stormblade

The World
Atmosphere: Terraformable -1,
Terrain: Mountainous -1
Flora and Fauna: Bad Batch File +2
Special Resources: Geocore -2, Corpsegrinder -1
Native Life: Hostile Natives (Tarellians) +3
0 TP total.

Skills & Abilities: Transport Networks (-100), Cultural Monopolization (-200), Healthcare (-200), Draft (-200), Literacy Program (-300), Defensive Tactics (-300), Aggressive Actions (-300)
Complications: Ork Warparty! (+600)

It's good to be reunited with Trudi and Akemi (and Grace and Erica, I suppose). Working together with Fitz we mould the new colony into a healthy, educated and cohesive society. Alas, perhaps due to the influence of the two Strike Witches, the wearing of skirts or trousers has fallen out of fashion among the women. Let's just say that not all of them pull it off as well as our companions can.

Once the Orks arrive I step into the role of general and embark on several campaigns to eradicate the orks (and feed their remains into the bio-converters to stop them from spawning new generations of the pestiferous breed)...

Jump #13 Part 3
Darklight Broken: NO

Companion: Necron Tomb Spyder
Companion Upgrades to the Light of Terra: Inertialess Drive, Necrodermis, Eternity Gate

Light of Terra Upgrades: Void Shields x 18 (-1800), Jovian Pattern Nova Cannon (-1000)

C'tan Skill: Cosmic Fire

Bad news the Terminus Est got the drop on us. Better news Necrodermis really doesn't give a rats ass about Chaos corruption!

Still we get hammered hard by the enemy, with the Light of Terra having the Port broadside rendered combat ineffective until significant repairs can be made.

The Nova Cannon and starboard Broadside however gutted the Chaos Ship into nothing!

Good thing me and Drakensis didn't break the dark light, by doing so we totally screwed the plans of Orikan the Diviner! Oh and I got a nifty gift from it!

Last edited:
Jump #13 Part 3

Darklight: Intact

Companion: Hooligan Tuesday
Companion Upgrade: Void Shield Array, Flak Turrets, Graviton Pulsar

Light of Terra upgrades: 6x Mark VI Mars Pattern Macrocannon (-1200cp), 8x Godsbane Lances (-1600cp)

Reward: Transdimensional Thunderbolts

I put a lot of effort into building up and improving the macrocannon and lances along the flanks of the Light of Terra. As a result, even when the Terminus Est severely damaged one flank, we could roll the ship and engage with the other and rake through the ancient battleship with archeotech lances and cannon.

Foiling Orikan is practically a reward in and of itself, the bastard, but I'm not going to turn down the ability to cast bolts of lightning through another dimension at my enemies!

Jump #14
Lord of Light

Origins: God (-800)
Companions: DemiGods (-300)

Perks: Divine Physique (free), Attribute Induction - Tiger (free), Aspect Cultivation - Tiger (free), Approach of Splendor (free), Knowledge of the First (-100), Bestial Gifts (-100)
Equipment: None
Drawbacks: Mandate of Heaven (-300)

Goal: One day will the gods look down from Heaven and see me upon the stair, bringing them the gift they fear most.

The Tiger God of Heaven stands at the Hellwell gates. Well should the Gods tremble in their immortal and artificial city. It is the work of men and women that wrought it and it is the work of men and women such as myself who can bring it down.

I'm not actually crazy enough to release more demons from the Hellwell but the mere possibility should scare the crap out of them. I'll leave a message beneath the inscription on the door to set their livers trembling and bargain with one of the Raksha already released for transport to the Courtesan Palace where I know Sam will be eventually taken.

Yama and the other Accelerationists aren't happy at another relic of ancient Urath emerging to join their cause. Sure, I'm useful but they don't trust my intentions. Then again, Sam's only trust in them is that he can use my anti-pathy for the established order. He knows perfectly well I don't care a jot for his wellbeing.

The battle against Nirriti doesn't go especially well for me. Certainly I'm formidable in personal combat but the Christian Necromancer has unending hordes of the dead to soak up my efforts.

On the other hand, with so many Gods dead no one really cares when I seize control of the City of heaven and expel the Gods. The mortal republic I establish there may not survive my departure for long but it's unlikely to ossify human civilisation under it's aegis either.

Lord of Light

Origins: God (-800)

Companions: DemiGods (-300)1,2,3

Perks: Divine Physique (free), Attribute Induction - Arete (free), Aspect Cultivation - Arete (free), Approach of Splendor (free), The Divine Machines (-300)
Equipment: Bright Greatsword (free from Divine Machines)

Drawbacks: Mandate of Heaven (+300) Unique Neurology (+100)

1) Erica Hartmahn: Divine Physique, Attribute Induction - Arete of War, Aspect Cultivation - Arete of War
2) Grace Pai: Divine Physique, Attribute Induction - Arete of Ruling, Aspect Cultivation - Arete of Ruling
3) Tomb Spyder: Divine Physique, Attribute Induction - Arete of Craft, Aspect Cultivation - Arete of Craft,

Besides the Tiger God of Heaven stands the God of Arete, a formidable figure willing to shake the heavens with his comrade. Although the sheer breadth of his Attribute and Aspect means its less potent than some the sheer skill he possesses makes it especially fearsome. In arena's where his skill is minimal so to is his attribute. With his Bright Sword in hand however his enemies quiver in free.

The endless hordes of undead soak up my efforts as well, for every ten I cleave a hundred take their place.

I however leave the mortal republic in Drakensis's capable hands turning my attention to soothing the wounds and calming the aroused passions of the survivors. A herculean task I'm still at it by the time we leave for the next jump.

Jump #15
Chronicles of Narnia

Backgrounds: Drop In
Species: Starborn (-400)

Perks: Claim to Hospitality, The Preservation of Man (-100), Heart of Child (-200), Narnian Time (-300), The Great Dance (free), The Preservation of Man (-100), Rangers Regress (-100)

Companions: Import (-150), New Companion (-200) Susan Pevensie

Equipment: Fairy Stories, Endless Tea (-50)

Drawbacks: Blizted Brit (+300), Not a Tame Lion (+300)

Erica Hartmahn: Narnian Human: Friend of the Wild, Preservation of Man, On Aslan's Side, Till We Have Voices

Grace Pai: Out-lander, Talking Animal (Grizzly Bear), Choice Apothegms and Useful Maxims, Witchcraft, Till We Have Voices

Tomb Spyder: Drop In, Talking Necron RobotAnimal: Claim to Hospitality, Extensive Education ~ Grammar (-100), Heart of a Child (-200)

Susan Pevensie: Drop in Human: Claim to Hospitality, Narnian Time, Friend of the Wild, The Preservation of Man, Magic Weapon ~ Long Bow (Divine Right to Rule)

Goal: Strike down the witch and reveal in the wonders of Narnia: Aslan Interrupt! Fitz is now his chew toy!

Having been sent to the same village alongside the Pevensie's as children to escape from the Blitz I quickly fall into place becoming fast friends with the children who are very welcome to another sharing their misery. Soon afterwards I receive an invitation to join the Pevensie for an afternoon.

The same afternoon that thoughtfully leads to Narnia, where I'm deliberately separated from the Pevensie's by Aslan through all manner of trickery even my advanced abilities and skills cannot overcome . As I struggle through the wilderness alone bereft of my companions the great bloody big cat toys with me constantly plying me questions, riddles and all too often fearsome roars that disturb my slumber.

Struggling through the deep snow I come across Erica whose puttering around quiet happily in a rustic cottage straight out of Disney. She's even got sparrows landing on her fingers chirping happily away.

Soon afterwards Grace rumbles in the form of a bloody great big grizzly bear, she's picked up a few brand new magical tricks to influence the world that makes her a happy cylon bear indeed. By the time the Tomb Spyder shows up speaking in Received Pronunciation English I'm thinking I've figured Aslan's little game.

Three days I sure haven't as Aslan basically sweeps me and my companions along in his counter charge against Jadis. With all the skills and abilities at my disposal I tear through her armies with an impressive strength.

Settling into my duties as a Starborn and as an adviser to the Kings and Queens of Narnia I productively spend my time, much of it with Susan become dear and close friends with her much to Erica's amusement.

Sadly Aslan still isn't done making me his chew toy as the big lion constantly limits my powers at random, drives me to the far reaches of Narnia and does his level best to amuse himself at my expense.

Including sending me back and forth to experience getting bombed on by the Nazis. Every third night of the week I'm forced to huddle in the bombed out ruins of London, running for shelter as the Blitz proceeds as an eleven year old child.

In the end Susan finds me a dashing figure of a fellow and decides to move on to see new worlds and new vistas.

As for Aslan, well his lessons have helped me probe my weak-points, scour my petty fears, humble my self and in general make me worthy of my great power

Last edited:
Jump #15
Chronicles of Narnia

Goal: Strike down the witch and reveal in the wonders of Narnia

Backgrounds: Drop-In (free)
Species: Human (free)

Perks: Claim to Hospitality (free), The Preservation of Man (free), Extensive Education (-100), Choice Apophthegms and Useful Maxims (-100), Companions (-150), Heart of a Child (-200), Narnian Time (-300), On Aslan's Side (-400)
Gear: Fairy Stories (free), Endless Tea (-50)
Drawbacks: Blitzed Brit (-300)

Companions:
Trudi: Outlander; Talking Animal (German Shorthaired Pointer); Til We Have Voices (free), Friend of the Wild (free), Witchcraft (-300)
Akemi: Narnian; Dwarf; Balony Detection (free), Friend of the Wild (free), Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse (-100), On Aslan's Side (-200)
Hooligan Tuesday: Narnian; Human; The Preservation of Man (free), Friend of the Wild (free), Born to Rule (-300)

I've been in Narnia a little longer than the Pevensies - long enough to conclude that I'm not best pleased with the White Witch's policies. I adopt the persona of a heroic knight - noble, educated, valiant - as a leader amongst the opposition. Once the Pevensies (and Fitz) arrive I'll pledge my sword to their cause, as will my companions Princess Hooligan - who leads the group when I'm away in the strange world of Blitzed London (which isn't quite as bad as the one where there's Martians) - the Witch-Dog Gertrud and the Dwarf Akemi.

In London, being a bit older, I will help and protect little Fitzgerald while in Narnia I will be amused at his bombast and his flirting with Queen Susan, while I play my own part in the battle against the Witch and then serving the High King as his loyal knight.

Jump #16
Mahou Sensei Negima

Background: Drop-In (free)

Skills: Talented - Writer (free), Fit (free), Pactio (free), Pactio Master (-400), Gift of the Twilight Imperium (-400), Combat Master (-400), Harem Protagonist (-400)
Items: none
Drawbacks: Blank (+300), Sealed (+300)

Companions: Trudi (my first Magistra), Akemi (my second Magistra) and Hooligan (my Ministra)
Goal: Recover my lost past

Who am I? I woke up in Japan, with nothing to guide me but a note directing me to Mahora Academy. I've been enrolled in Class 2-A despite being a couple of years younger than most of the class. Then again, I'm still older than the homeroom teacher and I'm having no trouble with the curriculum. Quite the reverse in fact.

And then there's the other oddities going on. I mean, aside from Asuna going all tsundere on Springfield-sensei, three of the other students seem quite upset that I can't remember them. Look, it's not a matter of choice. And once I calm them down they're able to explain things a little. Even if it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Apparently there's someone else whose known me even longer than they have so once he turns up perhaps I'll learn more.

Oh, the Pactios? Well Akemi had a theory that it might jog my memory. It doesn't seem to have worked, but kissing is a goodness. Well, as long as the rest of the class doesn't spot it happening. Trudi's ears went crimson at the very thought of that...

Jump #16

Skills: Talented - Guitar (free), Fit (free), Pactio (free), Pactio Master (-400), Chi (-200), Gift of the Twlight Imperium (-400), Flash Step (-200)

Artifact: Flabellum Euri and Australe (Pactio artifact)

Drawbacks: Sealed (+300), Debt +200

Companions: Erica (Scientist -100) my first Ministra, Grace Pai (Mage -100) my first Magister, Susan Pevensie (Mage -100) my second Magister

Goal: Help Drakensis recover his lost past

Thoroughly de-powered and owing a very deep debt to the Headmaster I'm here in Class 2-A to help nudge Negi along and occasionally keep these rowdies in line while teaching them music. Ha well at least I'm close to the same age as Erica, Grace and Susan this time around physically.

Which is when the shock of Drakensis walking in (cute as a button!) without a clue of who she actually is. The frustrating part is that something interferes whenever I try and be direct in helping Drakensis out. Fortunately I can be indirect, like purchasing some Battletech and setting up a game or three of that and Exalted.

Last edited:
Jump #17
Harry Potter

Origin: Half Blood (-100)
Family Wealth: Middle Class (-50)

House: Gryffindor!

Skills: Memory Spell Specialist (-100), Occlumency (free), Nonverbal Speciality (-100) Technomagic (-200)

Gear: Pet Owl (free), Mole Skin Pouch (-100) Wand of Elder (-250)

Companions: (-500)

Erica Hartmahn ~ Muggle-born (Impoverished) Dedicated
Grace Pai ~ Pure Blood (Middle Class) Clean Blooded, Pet Owl
Susan Pevensie ~ Drop In (Middle Class) Memory Spell Specialist, Pet Owl
Akira (Spyder) ~ Drop In (Impoverished) Memory Spell Specialist
Celestial Choir ~ Half - Bloods (Impoverished) Occlumency

Drawbacks: Prisoner of Azkaban (+300), Bully Teacher (+100 CP)

Goal: To completely undercut and destroy the basis for Pure blood supremecy in the Harry Potter World. Oh and do my level best to seduce Fleur

"Had better be" the Sorting paused several long moments as it considered my full range of experiences and shuddered slightly at a particularly disturbing memory. "Gryffindor!"

Slipping in among the Gryffindors as they cheered me joining them, purely for house pride and a welcome to me. Quickly flooded by a stream of young ladies (and tomb spider with a very pretty ribbon) Gryffindor was having a distinct flavor of estrogen as eight more young ladies joined us.

Later that evening idling in the dorm room it was interesting to realize just how shy and guarded Harry really was. Really a bit of friendliness and space quickly helped me become friends with Harry and I spent a good bit of time working on schoolwork. As a highly skilled teacher actually making things fun and interesting kept the dullness down.

More importantly my early gift of a simple guitar and lessons to go with them were a great success and the young lad quickly picked up how to play. With my collection of records (a great hit in the dorm) provided the young fellow with a solitary pursuit that helped express his emotions.

Neville, Harry, Dean and Seamus however hate how I'm dragging them out of bed early to train in the fine art of how to swing a sword ~ it involves lots and lots of running. I've found a fully equipped Salle thats meant for sword training. Still the boys respond to my prodding since who doesn't enjoy swinging swords plus its an escape from all the girls in the Dorm.

Oh and since I'm a registered Animagus (German Shepard) I catch Peter early and Sirius's innocence gets proven, however the Ministry drags their feet on compensation.

As events trundle on another Prisoner escapes from Azkaban, in this case my infamous father. A rather cracked pureblood who was in fact oppessed with my (now dead) mother who had been on the Hollyhead Harpies. Sent to
Azkaban after cursing her and raping her dozens of time, she passed away shortly giving birth leaving me with my grandparents. The crazy asshole seems to think he can sacrifice me to revive his "love".

I instead discover that yes C'tan's Cosmic Fire can utterly destroy Dementors oh and pureblood crazies. I might have gone a bit overkill but in the end I got him.

Outside of Hogwarts however I'm quickly putting together a network of contacts, spys and conversation partners to lay the ground work to figure out how to gut the pureblood powerbase. Geez maybe all the ways to combine technology with magic might well prove out. Erica really wants jet powered Strikers after all.

Fleur initially turns me down, mostly thinking I'm trying to clamp onto fame. However soon after she learns of my infamy in England and equally importantly how Harry utterly dominated the 1st Task with the Striker's I designed. Well lets get say we had a wonderful Yule Ball.

Voldemort? Voldemort who? The Deatheaters are gutted thanks to a rash of mysterious deaths, some very vicious lawsuits and highly skilled thieves acquiring their wealth are failing as a political force. Really a spot of violence, law and willingness to burn Azkaban into stellar matter do a great deal.

The Quibbler reports that the Ministry's army of Heliopaths went on a rampage against the Dementors and several other dark wizards. Oh and that the editors daughter would greatly enjoy withstanding seduction attempts by said Heliopaths.

Jump #17

Origin: Half-blood (-100)
Family Wealth: Impoverished (free)
House: Hufflepuff

Skills & Abilities: Occlumency (free), Quidditch Star (-100), Beastmaster (-100), Clean Blooded (-100), Parselmouth (-200), Giant Blood (-200), Veela Blood (-200)
Gear: Wand (free)
Companion Immigration: Trudi (Drop-In), Akemi (Half-Blood, Middle-Class) and Hooligan (Half-Blood, Wealthy) (-400)
Drawbacks: Bully Teacher (-100), Werewolf (-300)

The Hufflepuff girls dormitory is going to be rather full it seems. Still, I'll need to sleep elsewhere three nights a month. And even better, I remember who I am now!

So... pureblood supremacy? What pureblood supremacy? Most of the Hufflepuff girls are half-bloods at most and I'm... of mixed ancestry to say the least. Millicent Bulstrode won't be much of a physical threat and Hagrid may rather take me under his wing - heck, Remus might too in third year. Professor Snape may not be as keen though - in fact he'll probably loathe me as much as he does Harry Potter.

Academically I should be just fine and if the Slytherin girls try anything it should be short-lived. I'm really not sure I can wingman Fitz into getting a date with Fleur Delacour but I could probably - as a fellow Care of Magical Creatures student and Quidditch player - provide a reasonably safe date for Harry or Ron at that ball. It's not as if I'll have any expectations and I might ease them past _some_ of the adolescent trials of a first date.

What I can do for Fitz is to help out with the annihilation of the Death Eaters. The Quidditch World Cup saw the little group around Lucius torn to pieces. They may, just possibly, have been torn into unrecognisable pieces by thunderbolts. Can't imagine how that happened, I didn't even have my wand out...

Jump #18
Red Dwarf

Abilities and Skills: Comedic Timing (free), Well Adjusted (-100), Cool Cat (-100), Inner Furnace (-100), Sustained Body (-200), Ace (-300), Catlike Grace (-400), 600 Years (-400)
Drawbacks: "Woke up on Mimas with no money and a passport in the name of Emily Berkenstein" (+600)

Goal: Coach Rimmer to pass the exams to become an Officer and a Gentleman.

As a Space Corps test pilot I am naturally an officer, that should squash most of Rimmer's excesses... except that he just abuses his 'authority' over Lister when I'm not around. Obviously I'm stuck with an impossible quest here, but keep trying.

I'll try encouraging them both to be aspirational and coach Lister to study engineering and Rimmer to study piloting - he seems to know what he's doing there - with the concern that they may need the skills with no other crew to support them. Except Holly and the Cat, who are a touch limited in that regard. This works much better with Lister than Rimmer - Lister's actually doing well which certainly motivates Rimmer, if nothing else. I also 'field promote' Lister to Second Technican to cut the abuse.

(Also Lister and Hooligan seem to have something going on. I'm not sure about the details and I probably don't want to).

Jump #18
Red Dwarf

Abilities and Skills: Comedic Timing (free), Well Adjusted (-100), Cool Cat (-100), Inner Furnace (-100), Sustained Body (-200), Secular Skills (-200), Master Chef (-200)Ace (-300), Catlike Grace (-400)

Drawbacks: "Woke up on Mimas with no money and a passport in the name of Emily Berkenstein" (+600)

"By Aslan, my hair its fantastic!" I praise myself in the mirror before leaving my quarters. Apart form tinkering with the machinery spaces of the Red Dwarf I do my best to distract Lister when Drakensis needs to work with Rimmer by cooking up new different types of Curry, and distract Rimmer with lessons on fencing when Drakensis wants to work with Lister.

On the flip side I had the Great Fox Sabre brought on board and got to work creating new Arwings with the onboard facilities. Erica and I drill Rimmer relentlessly in the training mockup bypassing Rimmer's anxiety driven study habits through sheer hours of doing the same task over and over. By Jove the lad can fly!

Jump #19
Marvel Cinematic Universe

Background: Tech Expert (-100)

Abilities and Skills: Soundtrack of the Galaxy, They Call me "Star-Lord", Make This Look Good (-100), Professor of Asskicking (free), Unusual Specialization "Nano-bots Son" (-100), I Am Iron man (-200), Put Together a Team (-100), Asgardian (-400) Retro Engineer (-300)

Items: Strange Formula (-100)

Companions: Assemble! (-200)

Erica: Tac/Comm (Smooth Operator, Tick Tock)
Grace Pai: Tech Expert (Professor of Asskicking, Unusual Specialization ~ Cybernetics, System Security)
Susan Pevensie: Operative (Smooth Operator, Super Solider)
Akira: Drop In (This Looks Important)
Celestian Arlissa: Operator (Vehicular Manslaugher, Put Together a Team, Smooth Operator)
LIna Tech Expert (Professor of Asskicking, Unusual Specialization ~ Surgery, Herbalist)
Fla Tac/Comm (Smooth Operator, Data Dis-assembly Vehicular Manslaugher)
Cierra Drop In (This Looks Important!)

Drawbacks: Wrath of a God (+300), Corpse of a Hero (+300)

Goal: Create an agency even better than SHIELD. International Rescue

"So why are we hanging around here?" Erica inquired as we settled into the expansive and expensive loft in Stuttgart's old warehouse district.

"You want to drink American beer or German beer Erica?" I fired back.

"Pfff like that's even a choice," Erica replied. "How does this help you set up a new international agency?"

"Mostly laying a trap for a troublesome idiot," I fired back, "Screwing with Loki is always the best!"

Well that and it was taking a while for the Hephaetus's Hammer get up to speed in the care of Grace and Akira to start building an orbital base, soon however I'd have Thunderbirds to save the day! Ha take that Shield and Hydra.

By the time Loki rolls around for the first time the mysterious new agency International Rescue is on SHIELDs crap list and ordered to keep away from America. Boo!

However Loki got my message and man is he steamed. I really shouldn't have pranked him hard with magic back in Asgard (according to my back story for the jump), sadly I don't have any Jusenkyo water to make him female but one can dream!

By the time Loki gets up to his tricks International Rescue is well established so naturally I show up in Stuttgart to screw with him. Fufufufufu!

Last edited:
Jump #19
Marvel Cinematic Universe

Identity: Drop-In (free)

Skills/Abilities: Soundtrack of the Galaxy (free), They Call Me "Star-Lord" (free), Make This Look Good (-50), Darcy Time (-100), This Looks Important (-200), Enhanced Senses (-200), Telekinetic (-300), Monkey Wrench (-300)
Items and Equipment: Tactical Suit (free), Quad Blasters (-50)
Companions: Assemble! (-100)
Drawback: Corpse of a Hero (+300)

Trudi: Operative; Vehicular Manslaughter (free), Armed to Disarm (-100); Tactical Suit (free), Thunderstick (free), Collapsible Bow (free), Helmet of the Stars (-100)
Akemi: Tech Expert; Professor of Asskicking (free), Unusual Specialization - Robotics (-100); Tactical Suit (free), Nitramene (free), Holotable (free), Hammer Drone Blueprints (-100)
Hooligan: Tac/Comm; Smooth Operator (free), Data Disassembly (-100), Professor of Asskicking - Information Technology, Medicine & NeuroBiology (-100); Tactical Suit (free), Mouse Hole (free), Shield Membership (free)

Since Fitzgerald has managed to significantly annoy SHIELD's leadership we need a set of eyes and ears in the USA. Fortunately Hydra isn't the only agency that can infiltrate that particular organisation and Hooligan is a mid-level SHIELD officer who can keep us appraised of little things like Thor turning up, the Hulk's location and Loki being... well, less than low-key. Mr. Stark we can track on any news channel, on the other hand.

With Hammer Industries practically torn apart they were about to be bought up by Roxxon but a little careful (and illegal) work meant we were able to buy it out and use it as an outlet for selling items actually manufactured on Fitz's barge industrial ship, thus giving him an influx of the cash necessary to support International Rescue. It also lets Akemi play with improvements on the Hammer Drones and she can deploy entire platoons of them for rescue operations while Trudi and I operate as a stealth team - gathering information to support IR in the field and occasionally masking up to kick ass as necessary. Apparently my cover as owner of Hammer Industries opens a lot of doors - I even met Stark and Potts socially. (Then he ditched the party for cheap pizza and building some widget for his armour so I didn't see him again).

Jump #20
Ranma ½

Origin: Drop-In (free)
Jusenkyou Curse: Spring of Drowned Panda

Perks: Some Kind of a Ninja (-50), Homemaking Skills (-100), Amazon Durability (-100), Martial Acrobatics (-100), Copycat Technique (-300)
Items: Companions (free)
Drawbacks: Curse of the Cat Fist (+100)

Trudi: Drop-In; Spring of Drowned Piglet; Some Kind of a Ninja (free), Homemaking Skills (-50), Amazon Durability (-50), Martial Acrobatics (-50)
Akemi: Drop-In; Spring of Drowned Boy; Some Kind of a Ninja (free), Homemaking Skills (-50), Amazon Durability (-50), Martial Acrobatics (-50)
Hooligan: Drop-In; Spring of Drowned Duck; Some Kind of a Ninja (free), Homemaking Skills (-50), Amazon Durability (-50), Martial Acrobatics (-50)

Goal: Convince Nodoka Saotome to marry Soun Tendo, uniting the two families that way.

Okay, it's a petty goal but really is it worse than anyone else's goals here. All I need to do is be patient, devious and possibly out certain of Genma's misdeeds at the right time.

Start by directing some of the people chasing after Genma and Ranma to Nodoka's doorstep. This... actually doesn't get Nodoka mad at Genma. She's just glad that she now has news of her family.

...right, Plan B is to visit her as one of those people, pretending I hope Genma can fix the problems with the Cat Fist. This... also doesn't upset Nodoka. She's glad her 'manly son' has learned such a powerful art. And she thinks I'm a suitor for Ranma. Ugh. Obviously I need a new plan.

Clearly the problem is that I've been working on the basis that she's less delusional than everyone else. Righto. Next plan will involve video-cassettes of the Brady Bunch as well as 'subtlely' having her find lost property belonging to Soun Tendo so she'll go over to the Tendos to return it. Which... sort of works. She does go over and meet them even though nothing happens.

Obviously I'm on the right track since things are going better. Perhaps instead of going after making her divorce Genma I should make her a widow. No, I don't mean murder him, just arrange things so she believes that he's dead. Locking him as a Panda is a good start although it seems that the Musk now want their ladle back...

Jump #20
Ranma 1/2

Origin: Martial Artist (-100)
Jusenkyou Curse: Curse of Drowned Orangutang

Abilities and Skills: Amazon Durability (-100), Martial Acrobatics (free), Weirdly Specific Martial Arts: Anything Goes! Sen Kens! (-200), Pressure Points and Moxibustion (-400)

Erica Hartmahn: Amazon Warrior; Spring of Drowned Half Dragon. Amazon Durability, Homemaking Skills (-50) Hidden Weapons Space (-50)
Grace Pai: Martial Artist; Spring of Drowned Duck, Martial Acrobatics (free), Weirdly Specific Martial Art Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightening (-50), Amazon Durability (-50)
Susan Pevensie: Amazon Warrior: Spring of Drowned Lioness: Amazon Durability, Some Kind of Ninja (-50), Martial Acrobatics (-50)
Akira: Drop In Spring of Drowned Girl: Some Kind of Ninja , Construction Master (-50), Homemaking Skills (-50)

Celestian Arlissa: Amazon Warrior, Drowned Piglet: Amazon Durability, Martial Acrobatics (-50), Hidden Weapons Space (-50)
Lina: Drop In Drowned Dog; Some Kind of Ninja, Medical Genius (-100)
Fla Martial Artist Drowned Cat; Martial Acrobatics, Amazon Durability (-50), Weirdly Specific martial Art: Anything Goes (-50)
Cierra: Martial Artist, Drowned Duck: Martial Acrobatics, Homemaking Skills (-50), Weirdly Specific Martial Arts: Heaven's Reach (-50)

Drawbacks: Second Worst Parents! (+600), Curse of the Cat Fist (+0)

How awful some fiendish woman has Locked my old man as a Panda and is trying to convince Nodoka Saotome and Soun Tendo to marry. I'm finding this absolutely hilarious even if Genma isn't. Sad to say my efforts at matchmaking..... don't. Nabiki's resisting grrr.

I however am much too busy to help my old man, I've got my own trail of fiances to dodge. Mostly because Akira is now able to swap between being a Tomb Spyder and a very cute if gothic young woman. In between the hustle and bustle of affairs as I help or once again fail to help hook up Nodoka and Soun.

On the flipside I do manage to give Ranma and Akane some breathing space, a little too much breathing space given the scare over the pregnancy test

Jump #21
Venture Brothers

Origin: Super Scientist (-100)

Abilities and Skills: Cloning (-100), Super Science (free) Robotics, Hench 4 Life (-200)

Erica Hartmahn: Secret Agent (-100), Nuclear Jet Plane (-100) Super Competent (free), Bowie Knife
Grace Pai: Necromancer (-100), Master ~ Mistress Weatherwax(-100), Magic (free)
Susan Pevensie: Necromancer (-100), Master ~ Aslan (-100), Magic (free)
Akira: Drop In (free), Sunshine Power (-150), Walking Eye (-50)
Celestian Arlissa: Necromancer (-100), Magic (free)
Lina: Secret Agent (-100), Super Competent
Fla: Secret Agent (-100), Super Competent
Cierra: Secret Agent (-100), Super Competent

Drawbacks: Testicular Torsion (+100), Waylaid by Jackassery (+200), Small Body (+300)

Goal: Draw Dr Venture down the path of Evil Science!

"Doctor Venture terrible shame the Peace Committee didn't see the potential in your Ooo-ray," I said with a grin as I floated in mid air. "Now on the other hand I believe we can talk business. Perhaps over a drink?"

From there with a good amount of jackassery involved, I quickly managed to talk Rusty not only into letting me rent a reasonable portion of the Venture Compound to start up my industries, but also subcontracting certain bits to Venture Industries purely for purposes of cash flow of course.

Ever so slowly I dragged Rusty further onto a less than pure limb so eventually he was able to leave the trauma's of Jonas Venture behind and burst out into new exciting realms of mad science, oh my the Death rays, city destroyers and the ability to rub defeat into the face of Jonas Jr. (rolled a 100 for season 3)

Even worse however was that Rusty knew both sides of the business inside and out, he was in evil terminology "Absolutely evil" in coming up with evil new weapons ideas but gutted the gloating, impractical desires and general hamming it up for ruthless efficiency.

A pace of Doctor Ventures seduction to the side of evil I worked on getting my cloning factories up and running. After all I needed to fully staff the Haephateus's Hammer and all my other vessels! Plus Grace was mentioning something about how she missed not being part of a group and how they enjoyed sharing.....

Clones with super solider serum, and various other upgrades would make for a formidable base force after all!

Jump 21
Venture Brothers

Identity: Drop-In (free)

Skills: Sunshine Power (-300), Super-Competent (-400), Lucky (-600)
Items: Nuclear Jetplane (-100)
Drawbacks: Albino (+100), Failure (+300)

I'm beginning to seriously worry about Fitz's methods here - granted I perhaps didn't behave terribly well when we were in Nerima but this ups the ante a bit. Also I'm not entirely convinced that he had nothing to do with my unfortunate arrival here. Oh, I'm mostly sure he wouldn't do that. Probably. But... well, I'm worried.

Anyway, my part in this plan is to be Dr Venture's nemesis. Except, of course, that since we're trying to encourage him along this path I should be an unsuccessful nemesis. Someone who can't be handled by the rest of Team Venture and yet someone that Thaddeus can defeat time and again. Someone competent, lucky and with great powers yet someone who needs contrived work-arounds to use those powers (work-arounds a master scientist can neutralise) sounds about right...

Jump 22
High School DxD

Background: Foster Child
Faction: Devils

Perks: Money Bags (free), Demonic Wings (free), Familiar (free), Contract? (free), Evil Piece Companions (free), Sword Master (free), King (-1,000)
Drawbacks: none

Trudi: Rook x2; Demonic Wings (free), Familiar (free), Contract? (free), Stamina (free), Super Strength (-100), Mana (-100), Demonic (-100), Sword Arm (-100), Master Hand-to-Hand (-200)
Akemi: Queen; Demonic Wings (free), Familiar (free), Contract? (free), Stamina (free), Charisma (free), Mana (free), Quick Strides (-100), Destruction Magic (-200); Demonic Plate Mail (-400)
Hooligan Tuesday: Pawn x5; Demonic Wings (free), Familiar (free), Contract? (free), Super Strength (-100), Master Hand-to-Hand (-200); Keikogi and belt (-200)
Rossweisse: Pawn x3; Demonic Wings (free), Familiar (free), Contract? (free), Sacred Gear - Nocturnal Aegis (-300)
Arthur Pendragon: Knight x2; Charisma (free), Demonic Wings (free), Familiar (free), Contract? (free), Quick Strides (-100), Sword Master (-200); Expertly forged mundane sword (free), Holy Sword (-300)
Morgan Le Fay: Bishop x2; Mana (free), Demonic Wings (free), Familiar (free), Contract? (free), Healing Magic (-100), Destruction Magic (-200), Sacred Gear - Forbidden Balor View (-300); Protective Talisman (free)

Goal: Find trouble, punch it in the face.

I need to burn off some frustration after last jump and this is really my excuse. While the Sitri and Gremory heirs are not only connected to the 72 Pillars and the Satans, I have less back-up and more freedom of action. This leads to me helping Issei rescue Asia from the Fallen Angels (although she still decides to join Rias' peerage) and facing Riser in an informal Ranking Game while Rias was off on the training trip. I do believe I may have put him off his game during our match - since I was more or less continually smacking him with Transdimensional Thunderbolts until he gave up - since in fighting Rias he was whimpering like a baby everytime Akeno started throwing lightning.

Kokabiel will be more of a problem. I'll more more openly team up with the Gremory and Sitri peerages in the 'throwing everything we have at Kokabiel and hope some of it sticks'. It's kind of embarassing how long it takes to make any impression on him at all. The power levels here are a bit insane. Anyway, after this there's a whole conference thing and the Khaos Brigade decided to stick their oar in - which was excellent since it gave me the opportunity to hunt around and offer a sales pitch to Arthur Pendragon. His entire goal is to find bigger and badder foes to fight, something pretty much guaranteed if he comes with me, and once he was on-side, I got Morgan le Fay too since she's following her brother.

After all that mess and the training trip to the Underworld, I made a point of cultivating Rossweisse before Odin cut her loose and was able to recruit her as well. She's cute and not dumb (except socially) and a good fighter, so bringing her in is definitely helpful. I may need that support in whatever hellhole we wind up in next.

Jump #22 Foreign Transfer Student
Highschool DxD

Background: Foreign Transfer Student
Faction: Fallen Angels

Abilities and Skills: Language Comprehension (free), Corrupted Aura (free), Familiar (free), Purge the Heretic (free), Destruction Magic (free), King (-1000), Healing Magic (-200)

Erica Hartmahn: Knight x 2: Corrupted Aura (free), Corrupted Aura (free), Familiar (free), Purge the Heretic (free), Charisma (free), Quick Strides (-100), Sword Master (-200), Mana (-100), Stamina (-100), Sword Arm (-100)
Grace Pai: Rook x2: Corrupted Aura (free), Familiar (free), Purge the Heretic (free), Stamina (free), Super Strength (-100), Sacred Gear: Nocturnal Aegis (-300), Mana (-100), Quick Strides (-200)
Susan Pevensie: Queen: Corrupted Aura (free), Familiar (free), Purge the Heretic (free), Stamina (free), Charisma (free), Mana (free) Super Strength (-100), Quick Strides (-100), Healing Magic (-100), Destruction Magic (-200), Sword Master (-200)
Akira: Bishop x 2: Corrupted Aura (free), Familiar (free), Purge the Heretic (free), Mana (free), Healing Magic (-100), Destruction Magic (-200), Sacred Gear: Forbidden Balor View (-300)
Celestian Arlissa: Pawn x 2: Corrupted Aura (free), Familiar (free), Purge the Heretic (free), Super Strength (-100), Quick Strides (-100)
Lina: Pawn x 2: Corrupted Aura (free), Familiar (free), Purge the Heretic (free), Healing Magic (-100), Quick Strides (-100)
Fla: Pawn x 2: Corrupted Aura (free), Familiar (free), Purge the Heretic (free) Language Comprehension (-100), Healing Magic (-100)
Cierra: Pawn x 2: Corrupted Aura (free), Familiar (free), Purge the Heretic (free) Super Strength (-100), Quick Strides (-100)

Drawbacks: Best Friends with Issei (+200)

I may or may not have been recruited by Azazel who apart from noticing the fact that I was more than human, was that I was good friends with the Red Dragon Emperor (he's my sempai in the art of perving!). Setting aside his interest in following me in future jumps (I've been given a big red button to summon a test hamster), the crazy bastard gave me a set of "Fallen Pieces" purely to "Beta test them for me kid". I may or may not be leaking all my tech knowledge like a warship gutted by torpedoes in my conversations with him as we bounced ideas off each other.

While my new status as a Fallen Angel put a slight kink into my friendship with Issei I quickly mollified him with the falling truth "Issei-senpai for the love of Oppai I'll do terrible things. I'll chase Oppai into the very depths of hell itself if heaven wants me to keep me away from them! To snuggle them, poke them, waterboard my face in them!"

We were good afterwords. Expect for the fact that he's still pissed I got a "harem" before him. Grace and Akira don't help matters by being very blunt on what they want.

Kokabiel was intense, I was throwing everything but the Light of Terra at the bastard. Even with tricked out magical strikers I only made the bastard chuckle at my attempt. I haven't been this no sold since running into Aslan, damn it was humbling and terrifying to watch Issei in action.

Ten years of picking fights (with almost always non lethal consequences) has certainly edged our skills and powers to new levels of skill and power.

Jump #23
NGE

Origin: Pattern Red: Pilot (-100)

Perks: Synchronization (free),Natural Aptitude (-200), Soul over Mind (-200), Superscale Skills (-600), Hybrid (-100), AT Field Mastery (-400)
Basic AT Field Functions (free), Advanced AT Field Functions (free)

Items: Good Threads, Plugsuit

Evangelion: Basic & Advanced AT Field Functions ~ Basic Field, Defensive Field, Offensive Field, Flight Field, Cutting Field, Lifting Field, Finesse Field (free), Evangelion Cage, Advanced Piloting Rig (-50), Integrated Weapon ~ head horn (-50), Progressive Knife (free), Palette Rifle (free), Different Branch (-200), Secondary Field (-200), Magoroku Exterminate Sword (-100)

Companions:
Celestian Arlissa: Director ~ Fan Service (free), Major Badass (-300), Dark Utility (-100)
Lina: Specialist ~ Coolheaded (free), Metaphysical Biology (-200), Magic Hands (-200)
Fla: Inspector ~ Cunning (free), Truth Seeker (-300), Chemical Resistance (-100)
Cierra: Specialist ~ Coolheaded, Foreign Exchange Student (-100), Fan Service (-100), Cunning (-100), Plug Suit (-100)

Crew (-100)
Erica Hartmahn: Improbable Repair (free), Cool Headed (-100), Cunning (-100), Dark Utility (-100), RTFM'd (-100)
Akira Tomb Spyder: Improbable Repair (free), Metaphsyical Biology (-400)

Pilot: (-50)
Grace Pai: Synchronization (free), Team Players (free), Target Center, Pull the Switch (-100), Flat Effect (-100), Soul Over Mind (-200)

Grace's Evangelion: Basic & Advanced AT Field Functions ~ Basic Field, Defensive Field, Offensive Field, Flight Field, Cutting Field, Lifting Field, Finesse Field (-200), Evangelion Cage, Advanced Piloting Rig (-50), Pylon Upgrade (-50), Palette Rifle (free), Extra Batteries (-100), Advanced Armor (-100), Rotary Barrel Cannon (-100)

Susan Pevensie: Synchronization (free), Team Players (free), Target Center, Natural Aptitude (-200), Soul Over Mind (-200)
Susan's Evangelion: Basic & Advanced AT Field Functions ~ Basic Field, Defensive Field, Offensive Field, Flight Field, Cutting Field, Lifting Field, Finesse Field (-200), Evangelion Cage, Advanced Piloting Rig (-50), Plyon Upgrade (-50), Palette Rifle (free), Production Positron Rifle (-300)

Drawbacks: Neuroses: Social Anxiety (+100), You're So Fucked Up (+200), You I, II, and III (+200), A Dark Pantheon (+300)
Goal: Flip the table, Drop the mike, and launch humanity beyond the solar system.

With the Light of Terra and my assorted fleets arriving in the L1 Orbital position between earth and the moon declaring my full and complete takeover of the planet vis a via; I hold the high ground with a freaking Battleship... SEELE does not take it well at all. So sadly I am forced to squash bugs via the method of "I have legions of cloned Brock Sampson's upgraded via Captain America's super solider serum along with legions of me (again super solidered up male , female, german shepard and orangutan), Grace, Akira, the Celestial Chorus and other warriors I may or may not have acquired samples of. Erica however laughed at my suggestion of being a ground pounder, her clones are flying over-watch in Ar Wings.

Even with overwhelming might on my side SEELE still slips away into the cracks as the rest of the world whimpers at my displeasure. Then promptly starts purring like a kitten as I begin upgrading the planet and launching orbital colonies.

Gendo that utter bastard has sold out SEELE purely to ensure he can retrieve his wife from Unit 01, sadly I take the deal but make him take enforced counseling sessions with highly skilled (and security clearance) psychologists as well as Shinji then making the two of them take family counselling sessions together.

With a lay out of "I give bugger all about local affairs beyond compliance with my rules" goes over relatively well most but some fools object and get made objective lessons from.

Apart from the occasional enemy clone trying to slip in (they all fail my critical do you glow like a star test), I prepare Earth for the incoming Angels while getting as much of the population off Terra as possible.

Work, work, work if weren't my companions and their enthusiasm for trying new things I'd have gone kill crazy from the stress but in the end we get ready for the incoming battles.

The Angels get rolled over by the well oiled fighting machine I've got setup alongside superior resources. Really when I'm deploying Gundams and Zaku's, along with Ar Wings and other Imperium Tech its a War, not a series of desperate last chance battles.

With Grace and Susan at my side we easily strip the enemy Angels of their AT fields, and let the Legions finish them off, well provided we don't shoot the bastards up first.

Sadly I don't manage to snag a S2 engine so I'll merely have to settle with running my Evangelion off of a few fusion reactors (Star Trek reactors are very stable), and my own personal power.

Azazel and Aslan (he's still teaching Susan and prodding me at the same time) are kibitizing and providing the occasional bit of advice when the duo aren't making fun of me. Still its a good reminder that even with my power and skill there are others out there even more powerful than I am. Including whoever created Lilth and Adam.

Jump #23
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Origin: Pattern Red - Commander (-100)

Perks: Dark Utility (free), Hybrid (-200), Classy, Casual, Comfortable (-200), Magnificent Bastard (-300), AT Field Mastery (-400)
Items: Infinite Supply of Tang (free), Sinister Sunglasses (free), Privileged Position (free)
Companions: Basic Import (free), Pilot (-50), Sub-commander (-50)
Drawbacks: A Dark Pantheon (+300)

Trudi: Sub-Commander; Got Your Back (free), RTFM'd (-100), Pattern Ultraviolet (-200); Infinite Supply of Tang (free), Bachelor(ette) Pad (-100)
Akemi: Specialist; Cool Headed (free), Fastest Fingers (-100), Metaphysical Biology (-200); Infinite Supply of Tang (free), Imported Preferences (free), Lab Coat and Coveralls (free), Priority Access Adapter (-100)
Hooligan Tuesday: Inspector; Cunning (free), Magic Hands (-100), Truthseeker (-300); Infinite Supply of Tang (free), Coffin Nails (free), Official UN Credentials (free)
Arthur Pendragon: Pilot; Team Players (free), Synchronization (free), Foreign Exchange Fluent (-50), Combat Training (-100), Target Center, Pull the Switch (-100); Infinite Supply of Tang (free), Good Threads (free), Plugsuit (free), Verified Accolades (-150); Arthur's Evangelion: Basic AT Field Functions (free), Evangelion Cage (free), Progessive Knife (free), Magoroku Exterminate Sword (-100), Advanced Armor (-100), Memory Material Wing (-200), Advanced AT Field Functions - Flight & Lifting Fields (-200)
Morgan Le Fay: Director; Fanservice (free), Classy, Casual, Comfortable! (-100), Major Badass (-300); Infinite Supply of Tang (free), Nectar of the Gods (free), Bachelor(ette) pad (free)

I'll act as Fitzgerad's righthand woman/adult supervision, with Arthur deploying from the Battlestar Macedonia (in orbit near the Light of Terra) as needed. For some reason some of the local governments are happier dealing with an adult rather than a fourteen year old.

Having defected from NERV I've a very good idea where the bodies are buried and I'll be keeping a firm eye on Gendo. Fitz may be inclined to cut a deal with him but I don't recall being asked to agree to that deal. One excuse and I'll end him.

Jump #24
Dresden Files

Background: Outsider (free)

Abilities: Unwholesomely Good-Looking (-100), Stars and Stones (-200), Just One Sip (-300), Hell's Bells (-300), Empty Night (-400)
Items: The Jumper Files (free)
Companions: Supporting Cast (-300)
Drawbacks: Judgement in Black (+300), He Who Walk Beside (+300)

Trudi: Changeling - Serious Business; Creature Features (innate), Glamorous (free), Consummate Rules Lawyer (-300)
Akemi: White Court - House Raith; Emotional Vampire (innate), Unwholesomely Good-Looking (free), Complexity Addiction (-300)
Hooligan Tuesday: Mortal; Day Job (free), Glamorous (free), Tiny but Fierce (-300)
Arthur Pendragon: Wizard; Magic 101 (innate), The Sight (innate), Wizard Tricks (innate), Clued In (free), Power to Burn (-300)
Morgan Le Fay: Wizard; Magic 101 (innate), The Sight (innate), Wizard Tricks (innate), Clued In (free), Refined Spellcasting (-300)

Goal: Destroy the Red Court.

I can't exactly be buddies with Mr Dresden - it'd put him in (another) very difficult position since Mab would undoubtedly call in the favours he owes at this point to use him against me (whether he wants to or not). And then there's the whole Outsider thing that should mean he shouldn't have anything to do with me. On the plus side, he's (mostly) in Chicago and I'm starting out in Baltimore and I'll be heading further away.

By further away, I mean into South America. That's where the Red Court has its strongholds so to destroy them I'll go hunting there. Right now the masquerade is one of my best defenses against supernatural factions using their full strength so I'll pit my ability to strike without being noticed against theirs. I strongly suspect that at least some wizards will be willing to share information after the beating they've taken early in the war, so they may prove a useful source of information but I probably don't want them getting too close or the Gatekeeper might get on my case.

Jump #24
Dresden Files

Background: Wizard (-200)

Abilities: The Sight (Innate), Wizard Tricks (Innate), Clued In (free), Glamorous (-100) Power to Burn (-150), Refined Spellcasting (-150), World Walker (-300)
Items: Wizard's Lab (free),

Companions: Supporting Cast (-300)
Erica Hartmahn: Changeling (Rank and File -100), Creature Features (Innate), Glamorous (Free), Consumate Rules Lawyer (-300), Unwholesomely Good Looking (-100)
Grace Pai: Wizard (-200), The Sight (Innate), Wizard Tricks (Innate), Clued In (Free), Refined Spells (-300)
Susan Pevensie: Mortal(0), Day Job (Free), Tiny but Fierce (-300), Unwholesomely Good Looking (-100), Sword of the Cross (-300)
Akira: Changeling (Serious Business -200), Creature Features (Innate), Glamorous (free), (Un) Seelie Magic (-300)
Celestian Arlissa: White Court (-200), Emotional Vampire (Innate), Unwholesomely Good Looking, Just One Sip (-300)
Lina: Mortal, Day Job (free), Tiny but Fierce (-300), Clued In (-100)
Fla: Changeling (Rank and File -100), Creature Features (Innate), Glamorous (Free), Consumate Rules Lawyer (-300), Unwholesomely Good Looking (-100)
Cierra: White Court (-200), Emotional Vampire (Innate), Unwholesomely Good Looking, Just One Sip (-300)

Drawbacks: Hex (Innate) Judgement in Black (+300), Female Gaze (+100), And It Wasn't My Fault (+100)

"Point me Drakensis," I muttered a very reliable Harry Potter spell go wrong once more. Bugger she was obviously had some sort of ability to avoid magic, now did Trude, Akemi or Holligan Tuesday have the same protection.

Good news is that I quickly catch up with Drakensis before she began plotting to leave Baltimore, with everybody gathered up I quickly opened a Path in the Ways.

As we begin our adventures in South America I'm treating the Council like mushrooms, kept in the dark and feed bullshit. They on the other hand are perfectly willing to look the other way for now on a wizard able and willing to go screw around with the Red Court down in South America.

Needless to say fire was involved, plenty of fire and destruction.

My ability to move us quickly and unnoticed helped keep the tempo of the campaign against the Red Court up.

Not helping matters was Susan showing up one day with a very potent sword "a gift from Aslan and totally not the local White God" ..... which means Heaven just rules lawyer-ed like madmen, which might just bite us in the arse.

Oh and Azazel was laughing his head off at the status of the Blackened Denarius "All powerful angels who fell without even getting laid?"

Jump #25
Warhammer 40K 30K
Part #1 ~ Initial Strike Hours before Dropship Massacre

Background: Drop In

Abilities: Pilot (free) Blank (-400) + Restraint (-200) + Culexus (-100), Technical Training (-100), Cyber Technician (-300),

Items: Multifunction Data Slate (free)

Companions: Crusade (-600)
Erica Hartmahn: Guardsman (free), Martial Training (free), Tactical Genius (-150), Blank (-400), Dosh (-50), Flashlight and T-Shirt (free)
Grace Pai: TechPriest (free), Technical Training (free) + Arch Magos (-250), Cyber-technician (-150), Mechanicus Implants (free), Shield of Piety (-100)
Susan Pevensie: Space Marine (free), Astartes Impants (free), Primarch's Blood ~ Lion El'Jonson(-250), Martial Training (-100), Elite Gear (-250)
Akira: TechPriest (free), Technical Training (free) + Arch Magos (-250), Cyber-technician (-150), Mechanicus Implants (free), Pilot (-100)
Celestian Arlissa: Sister of Battle: Shield of Piety, Faith Powers (-300), Elite Gear (-250), Imperial Creed (-50), Penitent Gear (free)
Lina: Sister of Battle: Shield of Piety (free), Cleansing Fire (-150), Elite Gear (-250), Penitent Gear(free) Adcanced Med-Kit (-100)
Fla: Sister of Battle: Shield of Piety (free), Cleansing Fire (-150), Elite Gear (-250), Penitent Gear(free) Special Weapon ~ Melta (-100)
Cierra: Sister of Battle: Shield of Piety (free), Cleansing Fire (-150), Elite Gear (-250), Penitent Gear(free) Special Weapon ~ Plasma Gun (-100)

Drawbacks: Audit of Doom (+300), Marked (+400)

As I prepared to step through the Eternity Gate of the Light of Terra to fight in the bloody battle of Isstvan V I glanced over my companions as we suited up for a first strike. "Ladies its been a pleasure! Now its time to go kick some ass and carve our names in glory"

Grace's and Susan's Eva's (fully tricked out with every bit of science and Magic I could bring to bear) waved in response, while Erica's ACS (and Striker) was now a complete mixture of magic and technology along with mine as well.

Akira was a bleeding tomb spyder wizard with strikers augmenting her capabilities. She wasn't in her human for now as it was much squishier than her original form.

As well my squad of Sisters of Battle, equipped with the very best gear I could make for them including plenty of magical technology stepped forward .

Then we stepped through the Eternity Gate to find Horus just as surprised as we were. Empowered as he was by the united gods of Chaos, even within the Blank field me and Erica soaked him in, with the gear we had, skills we had and rounds measured in fractions of light speed a down right beautiful brawl unfolded as combat began with Horus swinging his mighty blade.

Even with all our gear, skills, and abilities we managed to not die and count that as an accomplishment. If it wasn't for Susan's sword (somehow EVA sized), I would have lost her in this fight, but we were scrapping by the skin of our teeth. Even as reinforcement pulled in on the traitors side I dropped the Cosmic Fire of the C'Tan, not as a killing blow but as a measure to get us free to run to the Loyalist Lines before the traitors fully revealed the trap they had set.

We retreated in good order.

Jump #25
Warhammer 40,000

Background: Citizen (-50)

Skills: Imperial Creed (free), Shield of Piety (-100), Preacher (-150), Voice of Divinity (-300), Tactical Genius (-300), Viator of Nullspace (-600)
Items: Advanced Med-Kit (free), Multifunction Slate (-100)
Companions: Kill-Team - Any Background (-100)
Drawbacks: The Grim Darkness of the Present (+0), Audit of Doom (+300), Marked (+400)

Trudi: Sister of Battle; Shield of Piety (free), Martial Training (-100), Faith Powers (-300); Penitent Gear (free)
Akemi: Tech-Priest; Technical training (free), Arch-Magos (-250); Mechanicus Implants (free), Servo-Harness (-150)
Hooligan Tuesday: Guardsman; Martial Training (free), Blank (-400); Flashlight and T-Shirt (free)
Arthur Pendragon: Space Marine; Astartes Implants (free), Primarch's Blood (-250), Primarch's Curse - Lion El'Jonson (+100), They Shall Know No Fear (-150); Astartes Scout Gear (free), Special Weapon - Meltagun (-100)
Morgan Le Fay: Drop-In; Pilot (free), Psyker - Telepathy (-400), Versatile - Divination (-100), Unsanctioned (+100), Alpha (-200), Unstable (+200); Multifunction Slate (free)

While Fitz is showboating by trying to take down the Arch-Traitor I'm making my own move to disrupt the traitors. Rather than striking at the Astartes I'm going for their supporting elements - specifically the Legio Mortis.

The attack is an almost complete success. Infiltrating their encampment under Morgan's guidance Akemi and Arthur are able to seize control of one of their own Titans, a mighty Warlord-class engine. Turning its guns on both the other Titans and on the nearby Death Guard bunkers the two of them destroy four other Titans before they can get their void shields active, kill over a hundred Traitor Astartes and open a breach in Horus' defensive lines before the Dies Irae itself cripples the rogue Titan and the two of them evacuate.

Under cover of this Trudi, Hooligan and I infiltrate the nearer of the two Legio Vulcanum encampments and convey falsified orders indicating the Legio Mortis have turned against Horus on orders from Mars. Unable to contact Horus, the Princeps accept this as true and launch a hasty assault on their own fellow Traitors. While the confusion is eventually sorted out (personal intervention by Mortarion is required), the only Legio Mortis engine not in need of major repairs is the Dies Irae and several Vulcanum titans are similarly out of action. Beyond all this I have a decent map of this part of the fortifications to take with me to the Loyalists as we evacuate back aboard the Light of Terra and then the Battlestar Macedonia...

Jump 25
Part #2 ~ T - 3 hours until Massacre

Our retreat wasn't so much good order as a roaring romp blazing a line through the Warmaster's lines, due in no small part to Drakensis's own deep strike gutting almost all of Legio Mortis and damaging a good bit Legio Vulcanum's own Titans. Horus's whole battle-line wasn't in disarray, confusion and mistrust were no doubt spreading through the ranks as his command post was simply a leveled mess.

Not that particularly stopped Horus from holding back the Iron Hands push to break the center by himself. Personally. By the Emperor the bastard was complete and utter hax hopped up on the power of Chaos Undivided. I may or may not have a taken a few pot shots at the bastard which did some minor damage.

As my companions and I finally plunged into the lines of the Loyalists, we quickly found the presence of two Titan's (the EVA's) of new and fairly terrible form, two very different suits of power armor and four rather unusual women in power armor were quickly made welcome.

Horus's shouts of what he actually wanted to do my corpse were both overt, crude, for the most physically impossible and involved a very painful death thanks to tentacles. This actually helped solidify my impression with Lord Ferrus Manus as did my dropping another bolt of C'tan fire on his head.

"Lord Manus," I managed to salute before a blistering bolt of red decided to interrupt us. Angron it seems wanted a peace of somebody and kill stealing from Horus was an absolutely awesome idea. Things did not go well for several moments as Morlock Terminators got splattered before Erica and I in a moment of perfect co-ordination managed to parry and hold the bastard (yay for Strikers improving ones strength to ridiculous levels!) long enough for Manus to decisively take the head of the Traitor Primarch.

One down, several more to go.

All around us a mighty cheer went up as Ferrus's victory spurred the Loyalists to even greater heights. While the Salamanders faced a tough slog the shattered centre flank grew even worse as the EVA's extended their AT fields to give cover for Loyalist forces as I moved among them healing as many as I could. Even better the Eternity Gate from the Light of Terra was on target and streaming through fresh supplies keeping the push going.

"Lord Manus, Vulkan, Corax I bear news. Very disturbing news. There isn't three traitor Primarchs remaining but seven. The Night Lords, Iron Warriors, Word Bearers and Alpha Legion have pledged themselves to Horus's banner. This is a great big bloody trap, so lets spring it and gut the bastards!"

Jump 25
Part #2 ~ T - 3 hours until Massacre

While Fitz works with the Primarchs and the ground forces I'll contact the naval side of the expedition. They've run off the vessels of Horus' fleet and for now they believe they've got a reasonsable control over the orbitals and have reinforcements on the way. And unfortunately they're not inclined to take my word for it unsupported, although at least they don't actively shoot at me. Since my information on the Traitor deployments matches the initial reports from the Astartes on the ground, they are willing to send some ships to make low orbital fire passes on the rear of the enemy positions, which doesn't significantly damage the fighting forces but the loss of support personnel and equipment from those bunkers may significantly hamper Horus' operations in the future.

By the time that the fleet get confirmation from the Primarchs that they have information (from Fitzgerald, naturally) indicating that the second wave may be traitors, it's too late to extricate any significant number ships from the trap - between Horus' vessels and those of the new arrivals only the fastest ships can hope to escape to warp points. Several cruisers are sent as 'fast couriers' with messages and as much of any irreplaceable material (geneseed mainly) back to Medusa, Deliverance and Nocturne as a precaution (and I can ensure the warp is open for them to at least get out of the area without getting caught in a warpstorm). The rest of the fleet prepare to sell their lives as expensively as possible if there really is an ambush, which they're not entirely convinced off but are willing now to prepare for. And the only thing better than launching an ambush is walking into one ready to turn the tables on the ambusher.

With the existing endorsement I'm able to at least get them to be a bit more ambitious with their firing on the surface. Combine that with the scanning capabilities of my Device and we're able to rain iron fire down upon several tank and artillery formations before they can be made use of. The Astartes in their bunkers are going to be much harder to deal with but they're also the only part of Horus' army that he can use freely right now. Given time he'll no doubt adjust for that - Warmaster is not just a pretty title - but right now he's a little busy fighting the Iron Hands...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back