• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Grammar needs work. For example:

"Wrong, because by that point you already asked them and they put you down as a liar or they aren't paid enough to actually do anything about it. So you go on ignoring them and they keep escalating fighting back just gets you punished so why bother until eventually they escalate so far and you end up in the god damn hospital after what they did. I know most people would think that by that point surely something will be done, and I will admit I hoped that to for a moment that is. So you know what did happen?" Taylor heard silence which she took as her cue to go on, "Absolutely nothing happened the ones who put you in the hospital get off without even a slap on the wrist and you get shipped off to a different school district to avoid having to punish anyone or deal with the lawsuit, that is what happens be inconvenient enough and you get swept under the rug for your troubles."

This should probably be:

"Wrong, because by that point you already asked them and they put you down as a liar or they aren't paid enough to actually do anything about it. So you go on ignoring them and they keep escalating: fighting back just gets you punished so why bother? Until eventually they escalate so far and you end up in the god damn hospital after what they did. I know most people would think that by that point surely something will be done, and I will admit I hoped that too, for a moment that is. So you know what did happen?" Taylor heard silence which she took as her cue to go on, "Absolutely nothing happened. The ones who put you in the hospital get off without even a slap on the wrist and you get shipped off to a different school district to avoid having to punish anyone or deal with the lawsuit. That is what happens. Be inconvenient enough and you get swept under the rug for your troubles."

Nahhh, schools hate getting cops involved the same as the rest of us. You get slapped with a suspention, eat the punishment and come back the victor.

Little shits never tried me again.
Wrong.
Then they attack you for revenge with a couple of their buddies backing them up to make sure you are the one beaten, and a couple more buddies arranged to act as false witnesses on how you attacked them unprovoked.
Of course, at this point you are the problem in the eyes of the school, so they get a couple days suspension or just a single day of in-school, you get a week off and get additional punishments and restrictions because "you have been in multiple incidents with multiple people".

Nahhh, schools hate getting cops involved the same as the rest of us. You get slapped with a suspention, eat the punishment and come back the victor.

Little shits never tried me again.
Ahh memories my mom got me ice cream after I broke the arm of thr school bully after he hit me told me in fount of the principal and everything

Really? That must have been nice, but far from guaranteed tho.
my School had a attempted rape on campus and guy that did it had every bone in his body broken with bling force trams outside the shop class when the police came to find who did it no one said a word and the video cameras mysteriously had a malfunction welcome to rural America

Honestly, the fallout from this event is worth a few more omakes. I could see the other Wards asking the PR lady why they don't do anti-bullying presentations at schools with actual bullying problems, and she says it is to avoid outbursts exactly like what happened, because this is a PR event, not an actual anti-bullying event. Or something about how she expected putting Taylor on the spot, with no briefing, preparation, etc., was possibly going to end well. Or the media trying to contact Taylor for an interview, comment, or whatever, and the PRT freaking out about her potentially being outed because all her contact info is PRT-linked.

my School had a attempted rape on campus and guy that did it had every bone in his body broken with bling force trams outside the shop class when the police came to find who did it no one said a word and the video cameras mysteriously had a malfunction welcome to rural America

Serves him right.

But you missed my point, if you defend yourself against bullies there is no guarantee that they won't call the cops on you for defending yourself. Even when it's an incredibly blatant case of self-defense.

It's also no guarantee that said bullies won't band together and put you in the hospital next break either.

Last edited:
Thats good.

But you missed my point, if you defend yourself against bullies there is no guarantee that they won't call the cops on you for defending yourself. Even when it's an incredibly blatant case of self-defense.

It's also no guarantee that said bullies won't band together and put you in the hospital next break either.
Then send them to the hospital brake some kneecaps take a finger These a point when the bullies realize it's not worth it anymore and they finally froze the line to something you can reasonably claim was an attempted murder and respond as all life has the right to

hen send them to the hospital brake some kneecaps take a finger

At which point the cops toss you in a cell.

Not saying you shouldn't defend yourself. Maybe it'll help, maybe it'll make things worse.

and they finally froze the line to something you can reasonably claim was an attempted murder and respond as all life has the right to

The problem with that is, bullies tend to operate in packs, and it's 3-4 or more people's word against the "weird loner kid" a term that has become increasingly synonymous with "school shooter"

And, no offense, but your suggestions are not going to help avoid that particular comparison.

Defend yourself yes, break a nose or arm, yes. Try and lead them somewhere there are people who are not part of the faculty and don't have a vested interest in sweeping things under the rug will see what actually happens. Unquestionably. But don't do shit that would make it childs play to spin you as the aggressor, and/or an imminent school shooter.

Serves him right.

This is why you acknowledge that you will never be respected, and settle for being feared.

"Don't worry [insert name], if I get decide to bring loaded weapons to school, you'll be the first to know." That's a direct quote from me back in eighth grade.

Step one is to stop respecting the faculty. When they try to gaslight you and say you're the one being the problem, respond with some flavor of "no, the people that have been attacking me are the problem, and your deliberate negligence is making it worse."

When they puff up and demand respect, tell them no. When they threaten consequences, tell them you don't care. When they say they'll call you parents, tell them to go the fuck ahead. When they get angry, get up and leave. When they call the gestapo, tell the truth, then start going to public places and speaking openly about whats going on, names included. When the fuckers threaten legal action, tell them you look forward to the media circus you plan to cause. They've already decided your future is worth less than their time, so stop playing their game.

School faculty only think they have authority, and the proper response is escalation. They either bow, or you get sent somewhere else. Either is a win condition.

The Child Who is Not Embraced by the Village Will Burn it Down to Feel its Warmth. - undated but African proverb
Entirely this. Taylor's main problem is that she's clinging to the non-confrontational brainwashing society demands so it can keep up to date on cat videos.

They won't accept or stand by her? Fine. Burn it down.

This is why you acknowledge that you will never be respected, and settle for being feared.

"Don't worry [insert name], if I get decide to bring loaded weapons to school, you'll be the first to know." That's a direct quote from me back in eighth grade.

Step one is to stop respecting the faculty. When they try to gaslight you and say you're the one being the problem, respond with some flavor of "no, the people that have been attacking me are the problem, and your deliberate negligence is making it worse."

When they puff up and demand respect, tell them no. When they threaten consequences, tell them you don't care. When they say they'll call you parents, tell them to go the fuck ahead. When they get angry, get up and leave. When they call the gestapo, tell the truth, then start going to public places and speaking openly about whats going on, names included. When the fuckers threaten legal action, tell them you look forward to the media circus you plan to cause. They've already decided your future is worth less than their time, so stop playing their game.

School faculty only think they have authority, and the proper response is escalation. They either bow, or you get sent somewhere else. Either is a win condition.
The only result is that you get slapped with punishments and restrictions, while a doctored version of events is put in both your student record, and explained to your parents, with a request that you be punished at home as well for your bad behavior.
Furthermore in future events your word will mean nothing, and evidence from then on you do manage to produce will be "a fabrication". If you don't have two corroborating witnesses, plus additional witnesses to corroborate your story for every one of the bullies involved in any incident, then it doesn't happen. If say three bullies do something to you and you only have one witness in your corner, they get off because it's 3 people's word against two and one is a "known liar who likes to make up stories to try to get others in trouble, blaming others for their own actions."

I tried that it's easier said than done. Numbers tend to win out.

The Child Who is Not Embraced by the Village Will Burn it Down to Feel its Warmth. - undated but African proverb

That is how things tend to turn out.

Anyway, moving on.

I have to wonder how much longer Taylor would stick around in this omake scenario.

At this point, Taylor's identity is a hop, skip and a jump away from being blown wide open. She could probably leverage that.

Or, start using her BS tier infiltrator powers to acquire certain damaging documents to spread around.

Whats the saying? Let Justice be done tho the heavens fall IIRC?

Entirely this. Taylor's main problem is that she's clinging to the non-confrontational brainwashing society demands so it can keep up to date on cat videos.

They won't accept or stand by her? Fine. Burn it down.
Amen brother
eventually the system will change or she will brake it over her knee and build a new one from scratch

The only result is that you get slapped with punishments and restrictions, while a doctored version of events is put in both your student record, and explained to your parents, with a request that you be punished at home as well for your bad behavior.
Furthermore in future events your word will mean nothing, and evidence from then on you do manage to produce will be "a fabrication". If you don't have two corroborating witnesses, plus additional witnesses to corroborate your story for every one of the bullies involved in any incident, then it doesn't happen. If say three bullies do something to you and you only have one witness in your corner, they get off because it's 3 people's word against two and one is a "known liar who likes to make up stories to try to get others in trouble, blaming others for their own actions."

And this is how bodies are made. At which point their house of cards comes crumbling down, and even if you died you get the last laugh. Because those worthless faculty and the families of the little shits they protected get to live the rest of their worthless lives in sorrow, and the entire school gets torn apart as people look for scapegoats.

And this is how bodies are made. At which point their house of cards comes crumbling down, and even if you died you get the last laugh. Because those worthless faculty and the families of the little shits they protected get to live the rest of their worthless lives in sorrow, and the entire school gets torn apart as people look for scapegoats.
And as time goes on and society becomes more authoritarian in-order to protect the sacred lies that promote the system of pain an dehumanization it eventually it falls to foreign invaders or internal strife and the nation dies

Honestly, the fallout from this event is worth a few more omakes. I could see the other Wards asking the PR lady why they don't do anti-bullying presentations at schools with actual bullying problems, and she says it is to avoid outbursts exactly like what happened, because this is a PR event, not an actual anti-bullying event. Or something about how she expected putting Taylor on the spot, with no briefing, preparation, etc., was possibly going to end well. Or the media trying to contact Taylor for an interview, comment, or whatever, and the PRT freaking out about her potentially being outed because all her contact info is PRT-linked.
The setting is open for anyone who wants to try to make a sequel or a spin off to it, and yes the PR worker who signed off on this event has been told to clean out their desk before they even got back to the office.
Well that omake is just a fucking PR clusterfuck. Really hope it got recorded because the PRT deserves that bullshit going viral.
Multiple students had their phone out to record it, especially once Taylor started talking. As for the PRT well their official recording cuts out just before the Q&A section for some reason with no explaination given.
At this point, Taylor's identity is a hop, skip and a jump away from being blown wide open. She could probably leverage that.
Well in the off screen aftermath whatever department is responsible for keeping secret identities secret went 'oh shit' and entered code red as they tried to cover for this latest fuck up.

this is not his solution as the sun dawning isn't his solution to the night.

Then it needs clarification because it really sounds like thats what he's saying.

But hey, it's late af, so maybe I'm just tired.

As such Highlord if that was not what you meant, my apologies.

Multiple students had their phone out to record it, especially once Taylor started talking. As for the PRT well their official recording cuts out just before the Q&A section for some reason with no explaination given.
Yeah, anyone who feels like jumping on the Boston PRT at this point is going to mention that. They're doing themselves no favors, but probably see being honest about it as another losing proposition.

I lack the focus to make a useful omake to this omake, but I hope to see some, because the fallout is going to be interesting. I sort of wonder if the press will trick a flustered PRT spokesperson into admitting that the 'anti-bullying seminars' the Wards do are indeed pure PR fluff. Also, there are a lot of adults who are fully aware of how useless the sort of advice given at these meetings is, and if they speak up, they're a lot harder to ignore than they were when they were children (especially if one or more of the videos goes viral, and a bunch speak up).

Let's face it, that's the situation for the canon story after they did that meet-n-greet with the tourists.

Remember that she was there in this:
Hoodie, jeans, hair down — with the exception of the domino mask and contacts.
Pretty much anyone who interacts with her in the slightest bit at school (or even shares classes) would probably be able to identify her given that. Taylor's pretty tall for a girl her age and her hair is apparently rather distinctive. Coupled with the overall attitude and voice....

I lack the focus to make a useful omake to this omake, but I hope to see some, because the fallout is going to be interesting.
Yeah same here with that, I would try and do something with it but I feel my writting skills are not good enough to do it justice you know. I might revisit it and try if I get another burst of inspiration that made the original omake though.
Let's face it, that's the situation for the canon story after they did that meet-n-greet with the tourists.

Remember that she was there in this:

Pretty much anyone who interacts with her in the slightest bit at school (or even shares classes) would probably be able to identify her given that. Taylor's pretty tall for a girl her age and her hair is apparently rather distinctive. Coupled with the overall attitude and voice....
PR Manager: "Well we would have given her the same event coaching and tips to hide her appearance like we give all the other Wards if she just went through power testing to get a costume like everyone else."

PR Manager: "Well we would have given her the same event coaching and tips to hide her appearance like we give all the other Wards if she just went through power testing to get a costume like everyone else."
Ooh. Very plausible answer, but one that would really not go over well.

Yeah same here with that, I would try and do something with it but I feel my writting skills are not good enough to do it justice you know. I might revisit it and try if I get another burst of inspiration that made the original omake though.

Ooh. Very plausible answer, but one that would really not go over well.

Jim the Youth Guard Rep: "So you admit to blackmailing my client with actions that threaten to out her as a cape to force her to join your Wards team? I'll be calling up National now and see if you get to keep your charter to have Wards at all."

Last edited:
Both in story canon and in this latest omake, Taylor is one metaphorical and possibly literal [Diabolic Tutor] -2BB- away from saying "fuck it" and intentionally burning the Wards Program to the ground. The flavor text with Liliana and Chandra is especially relevant:
"Show them. Show them how hot your fire can burn."
—Liliana Vess, to Chandra Nalaar

A.N: Hey FirstSelector have a new omake for your and let me know what you all think.
I think it's fantastic!

Nahhh, schools hate getting cops involved the same as the rest of us.

I have to wonder how much longer Taylor would stick around in this omake scenario.
The school would be rather displeased with the PRT's behavior here, and upon making that clear to Taylor, she would probably continue to go. School is far better for her this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back