• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Hmmm, does anyone have a copy of the original? I would like to compare them.
iS9lG7x.jpg

Abbadon said he felt the original was a bit too tsundere for Juggs - while hilarious, the intent is that he's actually oblivious of his face changing, not in denial.

NIce, Thanks!

I wonder when we'll see him (or dare I say, her?) again, and if he will be "rebuilt" when we do. He might even get an upgrade.

I kind of get it, throne is a scary place to be, although she must be really shaken up if she professes her desire for control in one breath and lets someone called incubus, one of the 7 gods she is fighting, into her head without even hearing him out on the deal beforhand.

But aside from that, this panel looks fucking awesome. Its somehow even cooler than most of the others, and that is impressive.

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-4-27/

Incubus has the word Flame, and looks like even more of a badass IRL. "Sword King of the Middle Army", do you think he ever told a beetle that its cannot learn Pankrash Circle Fighting?
"Lord Intra," said Intra's sparring partner one day, "You are called Lord of Swords. Yet you are a man, and men make poor swordsmen."
"It is true," said Intra, for nearly all of the famous sword masters of the day were women and the ya-at, who were three sexed. This tradition was rather long in the bones, and rumored to have been started by a famous vagrant who rarely cut her hair and lived in a barrel. There was popular theater about it, in those days.
"Men are too preoccupied with their swords," said Lord Intra, "They get distracted."
"You mistake my meaning," said Intra's sparring partner, "What I mean is this: you are a mere man. What can you do to the new gods of the Red City, with their whips of fire and their heavy chariot wheels?"
"I am not concerned with enmity," said Intra, "I am very skilled in Pankrash Circle Fighting"
"It is true you are very fierce," conceded his partner, "But my son's fighting beetle is also very fierce. Could his beetle fell a lion?"
"That depends," said Intra, "How skilled is the beetle in Pankrash Circle Fighting?"
"Beetles cannot learn Pankrash Circle Fighting, Lord Intra," said Intra's attendant, and made a bitter motion.
"Don't tell the beetle that," said Intra, who was very skilled at smiling. "If you don't tell him he will learn it anyway and cut the lion in half with a single blow."
-The Song of Maybe
Incubus does remove barriers that obstruct "human prosperity and happiness", like the Vedic deity Indra, whose importance diminishes in the post-Vedic Indian literature where he is depicted as a powerful hero but one who is getting in trouble with his drunken, hedonistic and adulterous ways, and the god who disturbs Hindu monks as they meditate because he fears self-realized human beings may become more powerful than him.

rraPiMq.png

Last edited:
Holy shit!
This looks bad. This looks very bad!

In the second panel, on the very right, those look like the people he mentioned earlier. Seems like falling for his offer is a fate to avoid.
Oh, Alison...

From her point of view its actually a pretty reasonable choice. She just wants to get Zaid and gtfo of there after all.
She has no intention of fighting the demiurges
...yet.

She just accepted a proposal by somebody called incubus -without even listening to the offer properly.
Incubus, whom she was told is one of the incredibly powerful and ruthless demiurges out to get her.

Naive is one of the kinder adjectives one could use to describe that.

She just accepted a proposal by somebody called incubus -without even listening to the offer properly.
Incubus, whom she was told is one of the incredibly powerful and ruthless demiurges out to get her.

Naive is one of the kinder adjectives one could use to describe that.
She also declared her intent to fuck him up if he double-crossed her. Given that he was already in her head, I'd say that she made the best decision.

Mostly, because she committed to it.

I certainly hope she's not still that naive.

Finding Zaid is certainly one of her main objectives.

As for the Demiurges......

I'm not sure if Alison is thinking of them as enemies she has to defeat, but she's certainly willing(if not necessarily able) to go through them if they get in her way.

And of course, she also wants power. She wants power in the way that only someone who's been trampled on by someone strong can.

As for any other goals, those appear to be up in the air at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back