• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Someone pointed out something over on SV that miiiiiiight be relevant in the upcoming pages.

Jaggy is bigger than he was when the fight started.
He also seems to have lost the gladiator gut. Like his muscles grew, but the skin stayed the same.

Juggs about to flex on everyone.

Y'know, Jagganoth could very well get sealed, but things still go bad, since the other demiurges will no longer have the threat of Jagganoth over their heads.
In a way that would be a fittingly cynical conclusion to the whole episode.

But I think the Jagganoth flex is more likely, from a narrative standpoint.

Fused in glass or not, it would be cool to see a bit more of Jadis at some point. She can see the future, sure there is something cool to be done with that. At the very least I would have expected her to start casting that power up spell before Mottom had asked her to.

Just in case anyone else was ignorant like myself here are two pages of Ys Voya that were removed from the comic some time ago-

Thank you to the KSBD wiki contributors and editors particularly Sandwichman2449
I did not know this was a thing at all. Looks pretty cool, I'll need to check it out at some point.

Huh. So it lost several remnants of Cio's design, but then it gained hooves which certainly aren't from White Chain.

The starry-void-portal ribbons are dope. And the colorful text makes up for the bland grey layer. Hopefully ash armor skin stands up to the fires of Jagganoth.

You know, I kinda wondered if they were gonna do this but I thought to myself "Nah, Abaddon's not gonna go for a three way fusion. That's crazy talk."

Well he sure showed me.

Heh, "He will be flanked by a White and a Black Flame." Touch more literal than I expected.

But I'm seriously wondering about the metaphysical implications of this. The White and Black Flames are joined in one body, that's something that hasn't happened since YISUN was a thing.

But I'm seriously wondering about the metaphysical implications of this. The White and Black Flames are joined in one body, that's something that hasn't happened since YISUN was a thing.
Angels & Demons are not the only things made out of the B&W Flames, and there's probably more than zero mad scientists iin the history of KSBD.

Last edited:
I'm sure that there have been Servants who have made pacts with devils, or drunk devil liqueur. It's possible that there might have been Petal Knights who have done so as well.

Mottom seems pretty amused by the whole thing. Incubus is looking pretty intense, but I also don't know how well he's beheld the new fusion. So I suppose I only have one question:

Where is Jagganoth's dick? Why will Abbadon not show me his dick? His clothes are already gone and he's standing again, this is the perfect time to see it, where is the man's dick?

Alt-Text?

Also, Incubus lining up for the litetal backstab.

Mottom seems pretty amused by the whole thing. Incubus is looking pretty intense, but I also don't know how well he's beheld the new fusion. So I suppose I only have one question:

Where is Jagganoth's dick? Why will Abbadon not show me his dick? His clothes are already gone and he's standing again, this is the perfect time to see it, where is the man's dick?
You want the dick? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE DICK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back