• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

And given that Jadis apparently can't see herself (or at least her own mind, if the alt-text is to be trusted)
I think that was Allison's thoughts, not hers.
She was saying what Allison was thinking, until Allison freaked because she can't even really see into her own mind, and jet Jadis can, and told her to stop. At least that's how I understood it.

From what I heard the author explicitly confirmed that Jadis' knowledge is total (and that also fits with what Jadis said about everything including herself already being fixed), so it wouldn't make sense for her to have a blindspot around herself.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/breaker-of-infinities-4-145/

Yeah, Jadis went to all this trouble to have breakfast made for you Alison, it would be rude not to eat it.

After wandering further, Prim came across a crater many miles across. The edges were smooth, like glass, and curved inwards, down into a steadily increasing darkness, where at the bottom Prim could barely see a hole. The hole was extremely unpleasant to look at. Not a single mote of light touched it. As she took in this unsettling sight, Prim was shocked to see the distant figures of people, crawling up the edge of the crater, and steadily but inevitably sliding into the massive hole, where they were swallowed.
A croaking cough emerged a short distance away from Prim, and she beheld an unbelievably filthy and emaciated old man, who was clothed only in a ragged sheet draped over his head and body. He had a staff, like a shepherd, and it was broken at the tip.
"What is this place?" said Prim, trying to hide her disgust.
The man wet his dry lips, and said, "This is the end of the road. Or one of its ends anyway." He motioned to the hole.
"The hole?" said Prim.
"If you go into the hole," said the man, "you will very definitely die. Your entire existence will be permanently obliterated, almost instantly. It is very painful and causes tremendous scarring. The filth from your obliterated corpse will spread into the air like ash and sicken people for years."
"It's not the cleanest way to reach the end," he said, hacking out a dry cough, "but its very easy." He leered at Prim with a brown-toothed smile, as if expecting her to agree.
Prim left immediately.

e6yhcpeu9ri91.png

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/breaker-of-infinities-4-146/

Edited.

Alt text: "local prophet destroyed by facts and logic"

Prim strode on, weary for a resting place. Surely the road had to go somewhere, she thought, otherwise there was no point to the road at all. Yet for every step she took, the ground beneath her feet seemed to stretch out three.
– Prim Masters the Road

Last edited:
Yeahhhh Sloth is a bit less visually impressive compared to Wrath. I mean the blue really sets the mood, but… this arc started in February. I wonder when we'll have a vague understanding of how the rest of the arc will go (find X, do Y, prevent Z).
Find Motivation, Eat Breakfast, Stop Feeling Sorry For Yourself.

Anyone else excited for today's planned update? 7 pages! Prrrrobably.
I wonder if they will be a flashback for Jadis.
My brain is thinking
She finds herself snapped out of the dining hall, back in a bed, possibly with all of her accumulated injuries with this whole thing being a semi-mental construct like what incubus did.

So first, here is a link to the first day of The Week of Updates that started on September 20th: Breaker of Infinities 4-148 to 4-149.
For page two's note-
anhedonia- a condition consisting of decreased motivation as well as inability to feel satisfaction or pleasure.

Now let's get on to today's update: Breaker of Infinities 4-156 to 4-157.

4-161 to 4-162.
"To break the wheel or be broken on it. These are the only two choices."
-Atru saying

Nyave's epiphany.

White Chain's resolution.

And Allison's inner shonen.

Who is Allison, aside from a woman who could bond with Cio and White Chain? Who is the woman in the newest update, aside from someone rejecting her identity to hide from pain?

I still want to know why the other prime angels, aside from 2-Michael, haven't reincarnated. And if Himself the devil will return to the story somehow. Heck, the devils (who aren't serving Jagganoth) would surely be happy to partake in large-scale slaughter. Our heroin knows she can connect with them now, after Cio, so why not pick the "friendship" option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back