• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Alison has impressive balance.

Note the rain falling around her amputated arm and leg in the fifth panel (when Maya says she can train Allison). It looks like she's using some sort of will projection thing or self image thing or some sort of esoteric bullshit to convince the world that her limbs are actually still there.

Note the rain falling around her amputated arm and leg in the fifth panel (when Maya says she can train Allison). It looks like she's using some sort of will projection thing or self image thing or some sort of esoteric bullshit to convince the world that her limbs are actually still there.
I actually couldn't see that detail when I first looked at it using my phone.

kgwbwZU.jpg

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wheel-smashing-lord-1-11-to-1-12/

"Listen, closely, pale worm. Our only goal here, and indeed, for the rest of your miserable life, is to learn the cut called Quelling the Breath of Man. It is the most superior sword technique in the Seven Cities and will win you every battle if done properly. You must resolutely study this cut. Your life, as mine, is no longer your own. You have now become a blade, and the hearts-hilt of this blade is held by his Grace, and when he swings it you will kill any number of men that he wills dead."
– Gälde ten Bilong, sword god of the Lunar Kingdoms, to their student Ryam

Any predictions for tomorrow? Perhaps Maya will have news about White Chain? Or she'll give input on the whole "Zaid was supposed to be the hero" topic? Heck, we could even cut away from this scene to Incubus.

1-15, 1-16, and 1-17 are up.

"Listen well, peasant girl. The time is long past I teach you the ultimate technique, as I have promised.
The only thing you must understand about this technique is it is purely for killing. This is the cut of no cuts, the form of no form. It doesn't have a name. There is no school it belongs to. There is no master it belongs to, not even you. There is no purpose it belongs to. It is a poisonous technique, the product of a thousand venoms distilled from one master to the next, back to the line of the Gods. All my master used it for is stacking corpses, and his master before him, and his master before that, and that is all you shall use it for as well."
-Ryo, to his student Meti.

1-15, 1-16, and 1-17 are up.

"Listen well, peasant girl. The time is long past I teach you the ultimate technique, as I have promised.
The only thing you must understand about this technique is it is purely for killing. This is the cut of no cuts, the form of no form. It doesn't have a name. There is no school it belongs to. There is no master it belongs to, not even you. There is no purpose it belongs to. It is a poisonous technique, the product of a thousand venoms distilled from one master to the next, back to the line of the Gods. All my master used it for is stacking corpses, and his master before him, and his master before that, and that is all you shall use it for as well."
-Ryo, to his student Meti.
Ok, but how did he fuck up the execution?

Ok, but how did he fuck up the execution?
A true swordsman in this universe does not need a sword, and should not spend time thinking about their sword.
Incubus was thinking any combination of the following "I want you to return to the way you were. I want you to feel pain for disappointing me with your transformation. I want you to praise me. I want you to reassure me that I will not become weak like you. I want this to prove I am better than you." On and on, he was thinking those, instead of making a corpse. His conviction to kill was not absolute.

Also, I think THE question was
"What do you think of death?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back