• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Level Real Quest [SAO]

Re: Level Real Quest

snipped

Unless things change, it looks like Illya is going to get her own quest after losing her heart to a real boy~

Given that it's clear whose the winner unless we get entire vote bloc switching... I decided to be nice and release names of characters.

I'll go with

[X] 591 ES/2547 AD (Gunnm) Yoko / Alita

I suppose.

Tally update

[X] 1541 AD (Highlander) Ramirez
05 - FriedIce, Atri, Pipeman (QQ), Vauron (QQ), EnderofWorlds (QQ)

[X] 1998 AD (Ranma 1/2) Saotome Ranma
02 - Malcolmo (QQ), Redon (QQ)

[X] 2004 AD (Fate/Stay Night) Ilyasviel Von Einzbern
11 - Dinya (QQ), nick012000 (QQ), Fellgar (QQ), drake_azathoth (QQ), Cherry Lover (QQ), Emral282 (QQ), Darik29, undead frog, Serous, Blaze121, EmpirePlayer

[X] 2023 AD (Sword Art Online) Sachi
13 - scope, fallacies, Merior (QQ), Edmantgoog, Happerry (QQ), megrisvernin, Jans (QQ), Nekraa (QQ), LightMage, Adyen, Malbutorius, Vindictus (QQ), Dimensionist

[X] 591 ES/2547 AD (Gunnm) Yoko / Alita
07 - kestrel404, Bloodshifter (QQ), Scya, serapheus (QQ), Liam-don (QQ), Anondylar, Guile (QQ)

[X] 3013 (Shin Sekai Yori / From the New World) Watanabe Saki
00 -

[X] 850 ??/40XX AD (Shingeki no Kyojin / Advance on Titans) Mikasa Ackerman
03 - HelloIamMadness, Anondylar, cyberswordsmen

[X] 1492 (Write In) Christopher Columbus
01 - mkire

Please wait, little tanuki are updating tally~

A Sachi is fine too~

?_?

Wrong forum...?

Jans said:
Nope.

I am not asking the quotee.
I actually wanted to know whether his BS constitutes an offense on SB, before I start a shitstorm, or something.

(The quote is from the SB thread of this quest. Here.)

Leave it be....

Assuming no vote flip flop. Sachi Equipment Roll - 1d100=81

Woo! SachiSachiSachiSachinZachiAchiSachiSachiSacchiSakiSachiSachiiiiiiii!!!!!

*bounces*

Honestly she's not my favorite SAO character, but that's like saying chocolate with almonds isn't my favorite chocolate.

Its still chocolate~!

Besides. If she died where she died in SAO canon that means we get a character with 80% less baggage than she started with AND optimism for the future. She died but she's not dead after all.

Is it too late to have someone like this be a character?

sheriff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

You're doing it in the wrong format, but you COULD try. It just likely won't happen due to you needing a minimum of 13+ votes to beat the current leading vote.

I was looking for an animated one but they were all silly and stupid looking so I just had to use that one which was more serious looking.
vector-of-a-western-cartoon-cowboy-sheriff-with-a-gun-and-handcuffs-by-gnurf-78.jpg

cartoon-sheriff.jpg

I almost used this one but his hat is weak.
sheriff-timothy-swanson.jpg

Basically he's sopposed to be a law bringer type who settles things honestly.

Still wrong format.

Look at the sole write in vote, and the ORIGINAL options. You will see the format there.

1885 Honp Smallriver, he was shot by the Outlaw Scums McKenzie in a high noon showdown.

The Bii is unlikely to complete the next post today... but~ a teaser, that might or might not show up, but likely will...

I̕ ̷́͟s͏e̷̶̕e̸̷ ̀y͜҉́o҉ù͜͞. ̧I̧ ̶̴̢ḩ͜͠é̵̡ar̷͡ ̴҉̕yo͢͞u̧.̡͞ ̴͝I҉ ̵̢͜t̸͠a̕s̴̷te y̴o̴͜u͞҉. ͘
Y̵ò̷͟u͢'̶̡r̵͘͞e̕͜ ͏͘h͟èr̛͘e̛.̶ ͟͞H̀e͡͞ŕ͡e̛͡.̛ ̴̶͟H͠É̸RÈ͞.̷̶̨ ͟HÈ͜R̷̵É͡͞.̕҉ ͞H̵̢E̵͝R̸E.͞ ̕
̛W̛͢i̸̧͢t̸́h̡ ̡̛́me.̡̀͘ ͢
́͝G͟i͢͝͡v͘e̴̸ ̨҉҉i̧̡̛n̕̕͡.͏ ̷̴͝Ş͞ub̕͠m̢it̶.̀ ̀͠K̶n̕͞eȩ̸l̴ ̵a͏nd̛ ̸ş͟ę̷ŕ̢͡v̨e̛ ͏̀҉me͝. ̀̕͞
̧́͠I̢ kn͡o̸͢w̵̢ ̡y̷͡͝o͞ų̛.̵͘ ̴͞I͏ ̛͝fèe̡l̴̀ ͢yo҉͢u͡r҉͞ ͟͠f̡ȩa̢ŗ͞.͘͜
̶̢Su̢͠b̴͝mi͜͠ţ͞. Y̶̸i̕el̛̕d͏̛.҉̢ ̶̕͡Ģi̷̛ve͞ ̛i̴n.͝ ͜Su̢̢r̶r͠e̶͟ǹ͞d͟ę͢͡r͏̕.̶́́
̨͡͞Bé̕ ́͡m͢͡í̧͡ne҉!҉҉ ̧M̨̛i̸̸̡n͏é̢̀.̛͘̕ MIǸ̡̕E.̵͞ MI͘N̛E.̨ ̢͟M͏͟IN̶͠͡E͏.̡
Ỳ̕o̡̨҉u ̡h̴͟͝a̢͡v̵͠e̸͢ ̀͢n͠o͜ ̧͟͢ç̴ho͏ì͏͘c̷̡͏ȩ͞.͝ ͞Ǹ͘͞o̸҉ ́͏h͞op̧͡e̢.̵͠ ͡N͞o͘͜͢ chan̨cé.̷̨̨
͡N̴̸o͢͠ e͘͜s͏̡c̵á̸pe͡.̷̡ N҉o͢͞n̕̕e.̨

Killian_Darkwater said:
My computer cant display japanese font, sorry.

That isn't japanese. That is what it looks like if you add way to many of those symbols that can be put over or under letters. It's supposed to look crazy but be sort of readable if you look close.

Last edited by a moderator:

All I see is gibberish, I'm sorry, I can't read it. Could someone translate it for me?

I see you, I hear you, I taste you.
You're here. Here. HERE. HERE.
HERE.
With me.
Give in. Submit. Kneel and serve me.
I know you. I feel your fear.
Submit. Yield. Give in. Surrender.
Be mine. Mine. MINE. MINE. MINE.
You have no choice. No hope. No chance.
No escape. None.

*wakes up briefly and fluffs up fur*

Let's see if people worked out what was done~

I dont really get it... and how did you fluff up your fur? do you mean like a fur coat or is it a fake fur coat(not actual animals)?

No way beyond clicking on report to moderator~

Also look at my avatar~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back