• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Lilith Game [Crossover/CCG Quest]

Edited vote after learning this.

And guys, remember dices may be moody. We could very well roll low while Clearleaf rolls high for challenge. Why not test for riskless option first?

[X] Time to see how interested Clearleaf may be in a trade first
-[X] When you bring up Kojoro, try to avoid saying how important it is for you to save her, or Clearleaf may drive up the price of a trade.

[X] If she accept a trade you can easily afford? Take it. Why take a risk on Kojoro's life?
-[X] If she's unsure or doesn't want to accept like that, propose the challenge.

Post 21 - Intro Episode (Night of the Fey) End
[3] Challenge

(6:10:57 PM) Megaolix: 1d100 for game
(6:11:05 PM) Chibi-Reaper: roll 1d100
(6:11:05 PM) qqdice: Chibi-Reaper rolled 1d100: 100 = [100]

(6:15:06 PM) Happerry: roll 1d100 clearleaf
(6:15:06 PM) qqdice: Happerry rolled 1d100: 38 = [38]

100+30 Verses 38+20
Oh god not in the face Victory for PC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, after a few moments of thought and watching Clearleaf play.. you decide to risk it and challenge her. Well, after taking a moment to explain to Junko what the goal is...

And so do you join in the high stakes game with a wince as you find yourself forced to wager your family heirloom iron swiss army knife, passed down since world war one or twoish, as collateral..

But, well.. You soon find you had nothing to worry about. Junko not only is proving herself skilled... but she's having an absurd stream of luck as if you were in some shonen manga and the author had decided to absurdly favor the main character as some sort of plot device or something. It is ridiculous.

Every move causes at least four other marbles to be blown out of the ring at minimum, and often more. This is a game of the type you will not see again, and from some of the detect cheating and detect magic spells being woven and boggled at, the fey watching know that as well. It is Overkill at it's finest, and Junko horribly crushes not only Clearleaf but many of the other players as well.

It only adds insult to injury when Junko offers to come back and play Marbles with them again. Smirk included for free. It seems her crushing victory here has given her a bit of spirit back, and the chance for a bit of payback, even if it isn't on the same fey.. You wonder if this will cause you problems in the future.

As is, though, and for now, they rapidly find that the collateral they had put up for bids was no longer theirs... Both the Foxgirl that you had come to claim from Clearleaf, another student you don't recognize from anywhere, a glass spear, three green potions, a chained up book, and a... Dragonfly in a gold cage. Huh.

Some quick, and more polite once you quietly ask Junko if she really want some fey desiring evil revenge on herself, questioning establishes that no, Kojoro is not leashed yet and no you don't want her to be leashed for you (And as you explain to the fey in a way that they will understand, getting Minori to owe you for rescuing her sister is made kinda pointless if you end up owning her sister), the other student is from the Dance club (Already leashed. You don't manage to get anyone to tell you how to undo that..), the glass spear is a throwing weapon that turns into a laser when thrown (And then teleports back to your hand), the green potions are midpower combinations of health and mana potions, and the Dragonfly is.. some sort of spirit dragonfly. Or something. He wasn't very clear.

Oh, and the book was won off some human sorcerer a few hundred years ago, but was written in a language that no one who's gotten a hold of it has known so far. Obviously a spellbook, but you'll have to figure out how to read it..

And so, girl gotten (Even if Kojoro seems.. kinda traumatized and less bouncy then she was the last time you met her), you prepare to leave..

But first you see if you can get Glitterpuff to explain some of the prizes you got in the poker game. The Fey Coinage is.. well, look, money is money. Mortal money might be easy for fey to conjure up, being just paper, but gold and silver? Less easy. The Lesser Fey are the lesser fey, captured in some fight or challange or something off in the fey version of the hinterlands. He warns you that, as you currently lack a hierarchy of minions to force them to the bottom of and do degrading drudgework in, being human are less likely to boredly toy with their lives to amuse yourself, and if you let them go they'll have to trek through what is for them hostile territory only to, once they get home, be shoved on the bottom of the hierarchy again of that place...

Well, they'll likely stick around seeking to gain important status improvements like "Familiar" and "Useful Servant" and things suchlike that are less likely to see them idly kicked around. (You politely ignore how Mami starts muttering to herself about free target practice.) The Transforming Fey Sword is just a basic fairy blade with a disguise feature, as far as he can tell, and the crystal? Basic mana battery. Useful, but nothing epically rare or such. Oh, and he gives you a glowing glass ticket you can break to call in that favor he owes you..

Anyway, it's time and past time that you leave the party before the party gets you.

And so, breaking out from the party with the same Key you used to enter, you make your way back through the forest path you walked to get there in the first place, and take the same tear in the fence you used to get in.

As you get back into the school grounds, you split up with your new spoils on grounds that it's just to late to deal with this stuff right now, and give them instructions to not talk about his involvement please, we'll meet up in the morning for a fair talk.

And then you and Kojoro get back into your own building, and you have a choice to make..

You knocked on Minori's door, but no one replied.. Should you keep knocking until you have a sisterly reunion, or put Kojoro up in your room for the night and do it in the morning? Of course, you dump your loot off in your own room first anyway.

[ ] Sleepover
[ ] Keep Knocking

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loot List:
Bag of Fey Coinage (34 silver, 12 gold)
Fey Blade (Sewing Needle Disguise Option)
Laser Glass Throwing Spear
One Average Mana Battery Crystal
Nine Least Fey (Including Bottles)
Spirit Dragonfly (Including Gold Cage)
Spellbook (Chained, Unknown language)
Three Potions of Rejuvenation (Moderate)
Junko Mao Matsumoto/Math Nerd (Leashed/Heart Graced Owned By You)
Name Unknown/Dance Club Member (Leashed/Heart Graced Owned By You)
Kojoro (Kitsune/Fox, Free, Traumatized?)
Intro Episode : Night of the Fey/A Cardgame is Serious Business
End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

[X] Keep Knocking
-[X] ...Does Kojoro have a key?

Please don't tell me she went to do something stupid... Better keep knocking just in case.

[X] Keep Knocking
- - [X] ...Does Kojoro have a key?

Fun! I was a bit impatient to see the end of this arc, I must say.

Loot -and girls- acquired.

[X] Sleepover

[X] Keep Knocking
[X] If that doesn't work, maybe calling her would? Kojoro should know the number.

Last edited by a moderator:
So~ the fey have to be given a job description and a title otherwise they'll run off.

[X] Sleepover
-[X] Have them all cuddle up next to you. You might not be having sex with them yet, but that doesn't mean you can enjoy the reward of heroism.~

[X] Sleepover
-[X] Have them all cuddle up next to you. You might not be having sex with them yet, but that doesn't mean you can enjoy the reward of heroism.~

nick012000 said:
[X] Sleepover
-[X] Have them all cuddle up next to you. You might not be having sex with them yet-

This ISN'T the NSFW section. Kindly take that kind of stupidly retarded vote elsewhere.

And in case of you forgot, as you seem to have, the others two were sent home. Only Mami and Kojoro are still with us. And Kojoro is kinda traumatized by the ordeal. And isn't leashed, so you can't actually have her do crap. And asking her something like that may seriously lower her opinion of us.

IF. The fey aren't going to screw around. Which is a big if.

Maaaaaybe I could back an idea of looking around for some inexpensive but aesthetically pleasing dollhouses to keep them in instead of bottles, and making them into tiny tiny harem waifus little minions. Servants. Beck and call 'You, go do this minor but inconvenient task for me so I don't have to bother' sort of things.

But like I said, it's a big if.

Chibi-Reaper said:
IF. The fey aren't going to screw around. Which is a big if.

Maaaaaybe I could back an idea of looking around for some inexpensive but aesthetically pleasing dollhouses to keep them in instead of bottles, and making them into tiny tiny harem waifus little minions. Servants. Beck and call 'You, go do this minor but inconvenient task for me so I don't have to bother' sort of things.

But like I said, it's a big if.
Chibireaper Mad props on your fucking badass roll to end all rolls.

[x]Sisterly Reunion

Though we will likely find out that stupid ran out to rescue her sister.

[X] Sleepover

Edit:
Did I understand correctly that the "problem" with the fairies seems to be that we don't possess enough minions to have a position low enough for them to fill and are unlikely to torture them for fun, which are pretty much the only uses other fey see in the fairies?

Aside from that we may want to start looking into ways to turn other items into cards.
Since Mami created a non-person-card, she may provide some insight into that.

[X] Keep Knocking
- - [X] ...Does Kojoro have a key?

[X] Keep Knocking
[X] If that doesn't work, maybe calling her would? Kojoro should know the number.
[X] If this fails then sleepover.

Pipeman said:
[X] Sleepover

Edit:
Did I understand correctly that the "problem" with the fairies seems to be that we don't possess enough minions to have a position low enough for them to fill and are unlikely to torture them for fun, which are pretty much the only uses other fey see in the fairies?

Aside from that we may want to start looking into ways to turn other items into cards.
Since Mami created a non-person-card, she may provide some insight into that.
So I guess we can get highly motivated grunts? If they're not retarded.

Larekko12 said:
So I guess we can get highly motivated grunts? If they're not retarded.
We'll probably even have to teach them basic gruntwork.
From what it sounded like Fey only keep them around to torture them and so the actual grunts have someone to kick around, too.

Pipeman said:
We'll probably even have to teach them basic gruntwork.
From what it sounded like Fey only keep them around to torture them and so the actual grunts have someone to kick around, too.

So if I am understanding this right. They would kill each other for the chance to be basic grunts then... like our "organization" would make them into since we lack normal grunts. Meaning they have a chance to gain work experience for their later career's?

Well they would certainly be motivated to keep up happy. Set up a few rules for them to remember like don't mess with friends or neutrals. Only mess with enemies or unless ordered otherwise. Keep our home very clean and in tip top shape. They would do it with a smile on their devious little faces.

-EDIT-

On second thought? It might be a good idea to actually leave a message on her cell phone just to make sure that she isn't going to stupidly charge into the fey party to look for us and try to find her sister... that we just got for her. I would absolutely hate to have to go and then get her after all this work to get her sister... :notfunny:

For purposes of understanding the uses of tiny fey, allow me to state a few of their features.

They are tiny. The largest is about six inches high. Most are around two to three.
They are weak. If this was a legend of zelda fanfic, and you couldn't see Navi doing something, they probably can't do it either.
They are of selectable visibility. Tiny fey can be very hard to see, and if you don't believe in fey, you probably can't see them even if they want you too.
They are a source of fairy dust.
They have short attention spans. For their kind of fey, ability to focus tends to equate with size. (So does power. And some claim intelligence, but this is more arguable.)
They are fast. Tiny fey's main means of defense is being very hard to catch. Well, for mortals.
They are almost always on the very bottom of a totem pole. A small totem pole means they are closer to the top.
They are one of the largest numbered fey 'races'. (And so are also some of the most expendable)

Normal positions (In fey society) are 'Flunky's Flunky, Messenger, Battery, Swarm of Flying Piranha, Test Subject, Living Recorder, Artifact Part, Doll, Fine Detail Make Up Artist, Miniature Handmaiden, Very Tiny Scale Worker, and Bait.'

Okay, so their main uses for us seem to be as a source of information on things like basic fey stuff and for gathering information about occurences in the area.
Maybe for fairy dust and test subjects later on, when we actually have any idea what to do with fairy dust or any experimentation to do.

While keeping their moral up should be easy with them due to our lack of minions so close to the top, this is probably going to cause problems with them thinking it's fine to take initiative on their own.
And, while their limited visibility and fast speed should help with information gathering, their short attention span and small intelligence means that they are likely going to bring us hours worth of gossip for everything actually interesting.

For that reason I'd like to make at least one of our minions fairy supervisor, whose tasks would be to both keep them in line and to actually filter out useful stuff out of the things they discover.
That way our time would be freed up for the important task of doing things that are not tedious, while we would still reap thre benefits of a fairy information network.
As an idle rich kid we are well suited to the task of not doing tedious things ourselves.

[X] Keep Knocking

Well, guess I'll have to present arguments for this.

Thinking about Kojoro, if she's mildly traumatized... Wouldn't it be better for her to spend the night at a familiar place? That and she may want to see her sister as soon as possible too. To say nothing of said sister who may not be having a restful night right now.

Besides, imagine if she maybe wanted to check on us while we were out. Her sister is missing and suddenly, we actually went to do what we said we would. Considering she doesn't really know what we know... Well, just another reason to have this reunion now for me.

aye enter now to check if the sister is doing something stupid

[X] Knock knock knock knock.
-[X] Or do you have a phone on you? Give that lady a phone call. Ladies love phone calls.

Edit:
--[X] If she doesn't answer, then consider having Mami shoot a hole near the floor of the door, and making one of the tiny bottle waifus fey go through and either unlock the door or see if anyone's inside. If she's upset, well, you're rich. You can afford to replace a door here and there.

Iffy on this one.

--[X].... Alternately, just ask for a key. If you have to get that commoner sense thing involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back