• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Locked out of SB?

Hymn of Ragnarok

Well worn.
Need to get a PM to The Observer?

Let's just put 'em all here. For now I guess charitable users can ferry names over to TO with PMs, hopefully TO would be willing to make a quick look at this topic and check people off.

So let's set a few ground rules.

If you're locked out, leave your SB screen name.

If you don't need anything, don't spam posts in this topic so people have to dig through. I think we'd be better off not even posting thank yous, although by all means leave a Like. Let's just not clutter it up.

If you're going to send someone's name along, announce whose names you're going to send along in the topic.

If your account has been fixed, please edit your post to reflect this.

And if you want, maybe highlight your name, or the names of people you've sent along? Just so it's easier on everyone else.

Right, hopefully not many more people need this, but in case a lot of people out there do let's give this a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reposting here that I'm still locked out.

My user name on SB is the same as here.

Same to me. Please help me Hymn!

Username: Alexander89

I am also locked out of SB. Could someone who can actually send a PM tell TO that this is the case?

Emdemian said:
I am also locked out of SB, with no way of PM'ing The Observer that doesn't bring an error message. Username is mdman1. If anyone here can give him a PM on my behalf it would be much appreciated.
Done.

I am still locked out as well. My username is the same on SB as it is here, it's CaptainOverkill.

Thanks in advance to any kind soul who passes this onto TO.

Selias said:
Done. Jeez, how many people were locked out?

Considering most members of SB don't use QQ, probably way too many. Has someone told the observer that people can't pm him when locked out?

Locked out is when you log in but every single page is an ERROR notice right? If so, then I'm locket out. :(
Username: MinuSeven

And thanks.

Locked out.

Username: ZiPeppe.

Many thanks to Hymn and everyone helping out.

Another Locked out in the cold.

Username: SemiSaneAuthor

Help me, Please.

My thanks also to Selias and Hymn of Ragnarok for making this thread.

EDIT: Stuff works now, big thanks.

Last edited:
95spartans said:
Considering most members of SB don't use QQ, probably way too many. Has someone told the observer that people can't pm him when locked out?

I have written it to him in an e-mail. Don't know when he'll read it though since I check my own at the end of the day.

Aaaand... I am also locked out

User name: Feuerklinge

Thank you very much. :)

SemiSaneAuthor said:
Another Locked out in the cold.

Username: SemiSaneAuthor

Help me, Please.
SilberUndGuld said:
Yep, all pages give the error message.

Username: Avalanche

My thanks also to Selias and Hymn of Ragnarok for making this thread.
Undead frog said:
Errors ahoy!

Username: Undead frog
Feuerklinge said:
I have written it to him in an e-mail. Don't know when he'll read it though since I check my own at the end of the day.

Aaaand... I am also locked out

User name: Feuerklinge
thisisinsane said:
I can't get on.
Username: thisisinsane
Thanks for the help.
Earth-Destroyer said:
Lock out to

Username: earth-destroyer
Done.

Users who are viewing this thread