• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Looking for a fic

Swordstire

Know what you're doing yet?
As the title implies, I'm looking for a fic I read but can't remember the name or find it. I believe it was a Taylor alt-power fic, was definitely AU. Best example of the AU aspect was that Alec was in the wards and I believe his name was Majestic, and like Gallant is pretending to be a Tinker rather than being classified as a Master, Dragon is name Wyvern I think, or some other type of Dragon. And it was implied that Cherish might be in the Undersiders.

Was Taylor a Tinker that used Gundams? Cause if so then you're probably talking about Trailblazer by 3ndless. I know that in that one Cherish was in the Undersiders and Regent was in the Wards.

Was Taylor a Tinker that used Gundams? Cause if so then you're probably talking about Trailblazer by 3ndless. I know that in that one Cherish was in the Undersiders and Regent was in the Wards.
Maybe... I was on a Tinker and Celestial Forge binge at the time I think. So your probably right.

I've reread some chapters. Your right, it was this one. Appearantly Alec was named Valiant and Dragon didn't have a different name. Guess that was from another fic and I mixed the two up.

Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back