• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
4.16. - Down the Rabbit Hole
This should be okay.
[X] "Thank you very much for the information. I'll be tending to my own business now."
-[X] As if she'd be willing to give her a show of this "magic".
[X] Take of the ribbon before going to bed and spend some time reflecting on your recent moral degradation.
We can put it back on again, if and when the state of mind proves useful.

It's pretty blatant. We already mentioned to Homura that our recent change started when we put on the ribbon and we just found out that magic exists.

Yeah, alright. We did decide to reflect on our moral degradation soon.

[X] "Thank you very much for the information. I'll be tending to my own business now."
-[X] As if she'd be willing to give her a show of this "magic".
[X] Take of the ribbon before going to bed and spend some time reflecting on your recent moral degradation.

Well fuck you too, Junko. I guess that's why Nagisa's second side quest is called "White Rat Necromancy".

Is "Then, from the ashes, The Third" meant to be "Then, from the ashes, The First"?

The First is Nagisa, the Third is Nagisa's mother and the Fourth is Mami. We already had Kyouko as the Second. Possibilities for the other six are: Homura, Sayaka, Hitomi, Kyousuke, Oriko, Kirika. Not us, or the AIs would have mentioned it.

The feeling of joy over having power over another human being fades as you realize that perhaps it is time to go home now.

"Would you mind if I asked you to show me some of this magic?"

"Do I look like a dog that does tricks for money and to entertain people? No. Just no." You find yourself somewhat disappointed. Sighing, you wave her goodbye.

"Thank you very much for the information. I'll be tending to my own business now."

"As you should. Magic ain't for outsiders."

---

You make your way home.

---

"Tadaima!"

"Okaeri!"

---

After a late dinner and showering, you retreat into your bedroom, placing your ribbons into a drawer.

The last couple of days haven't been very usual at all.

It all started with those white ribbons.

They were gleaming with power and confidence.

The day you put them on, you decided to sneak into your mother's business, using a trick she taught to you. For the first time in your life, you stole something knowing how wrong it was to take things from other people.

After that, you decided to go to a not-well-off city and then make friends with a girl who was apparently a runaway or street urchin. You decided to then go and rob a bank, one that belonged to your mother, with her.

You thought of humiliating and embarrassing Sayaka in front of everyone for making some not-so-kind comments on the transfer student, Akemi Homura.

You intentionally wandered into a dangerous wonderland and shot bullets and grenades at things. Once, you even thought of going out of your way to destroy the threats around you, rather than just staying safe.

And recently, in fact, it just happened just a while ago, you've been getting these megalomaniacal urges to control people. "Serve". "Manipulate". "Exploit". Those were not terms in your vocabulary. They were terms used by thugs and dictators.

It had all started with those white ribbons.

They probably caused them, you now realize.

Ribbons, shootings outside of the Kazamino bank, paranoid terminal patients, artificially intelligent weaponry and equipment, knowing some pretty strange things about a street urchin, robbing a bank...

It all started with those ribbons.

[] "Eventually, I'm going to hurt someone if I keep wearing them." Discontinue wearing them and stash them deep in your closet.
[] "On the other hand, that strength and pride gives me a sense of purpose." Continue wearing them.
[] "What is Mother up to?" Resolve to confront Mother on why she gave you those ribbons tomorrow.
[] Write-in

After that, will you sleep or engage in another action?

[] Sleep
[] Other
-[] Write-in

---

AMMUNITION:
  • 34:120 5.56 NATO
  • Zero incendiary 40mm grenades
---

March Thursday 31st, 9:45 pm

Anime timeline comparison:
  • 26th March Mami vs Gertrud
  • 4th April Mami vs Charlotte
31 days remaining until ???

Last edited:
[X] "On the other hand, that strength and pride gives me a sense of purpose." Continue wearing them.

[X] Other
-[X] While not wearing the ribbons, make a list of things that felt "different" than her usual, and try to see if there's any common points.

... So either "THIS IS THE WORST THING EVERRRR!" or "HELL YEAH, STRENGTH TO CONTROL THE WEAK!".

[X] "On the other hand, that strength and pride gives me a sense of purpose." Continue wearing them.
[X] Other
-[X] While not wearing the ribbons, make a list of things that felt "different" than her usual, and try to see if there's any common points.

[X] Other

[X] Other

4.17. - Down the Rabbit Hole
[X] Other
[X] Other
... So either "THIS IS THE WORST THING EVERRRR!" or "HELL YEAH, STRENGTH TO CONTROL THE WEAK!".

[X] Other

[X] Other

---

You don't like the fact that the white ribbons were probably meant to change you without you knowing about them. You were literally wandering around, mentally affected by something that made you... something more than you were.

There can be no denial that it compromises your moral compass. Theft felt natural to you. Stealing from you own Mother's business, which she worked and hard for and burglarising a bank, another enterprise which she worked so hard for... You did it casually without a tinge of guilt.

You start feeling nauseous as what you just did comes to sink in. You stole from your mother, like a dog. Actually, maybe dogs had more decency than you.

You hold in your nausea as you remind yourself to try and note its effects on you. You take out your Campus Note.
  • Confidence
  • Fearlessness
  • Megalomania
  • Selfishness
  • Benevolence? This generosity born of power, as if you were obliged to help others because you were stronger? You couldn't find a word for it.
As you finish scrawling onto your book, you realize how drastically those ribbons change your state of mind.

In the classroom, you remembered that for the few days you wore that ribbon, you became less nervous nervous at answering questions. Modulo. Calculus. Statistics. You were not afraid of them.

You wandered into the less pleasant parts of the local area, with little anxiety. Down in that "rabbithole" with those Class-Fs and Class-W, you sometimes screamed, but those screams... you remembered that they weren't screams of pure fear. They were more like the screams of a king who would not be sullied by the lowly filth of treacherous hordes.

They made you obsessed with power. Multiple times, you thought of exploiting Kyouko, first with the money you got and the Grief Seed you found earlier.

There was no denying that they made you more enamoured with yourself. "This world belongs to me. I can do as I want or please." Those were the thoughts that best described your state of mind as you had them on your head. You did what you want, how you want, whenever you wanted.

Poor Mother was arriving home late and hardly did you even stop once to look at the connection between your actions and her lateness.

For all the bad behaviour you've done recently, you had to say, that another thought preoccupied your mind. Because you were so feeling so on-top-of-the-world recently, you could not help but to feel for other individuals in circumstances worse in your own. Because you had more power, you wanted to put that power to good use. Because of that, you helped guide Nagisa to think about the contract with Mr Kyubey a bit more. Because of that, you gave more to Kyouko, as she seemed to need money.

It was a very paternal state of mind that it put you in:
"Because I am more powerful than other individuals, I have a duty to help them."

You type it in to look for a word that encapsulated it.

---

Two terms conveyed that ideal you were trying to find out. "Noblesse oblige" and "magnanimity".

You knew you were kind and gentle. However, that kindness and gentleness had always been underlined by a sort of... passivity. Maybe "passivity" was too harsh a term to describe it. Rather, it was a very soft and humble kindness, the kindness of a good Samaritan or a nurse tending to a wounded person.

When you put on those ribbons, that kindness became something else. It became a desire to protect. You didn't want Nagisa to expose herself to danger through Mr Kyubey's contract. You wanted Kyouko to have money, so that she could live well rather than just be a food-scraping street rat. It was not the kindness of a fellow human being or of one who had little else but kindness. It was the kindness of a knightly king, an ally of justice, an ideal king from those beautiful fairy tales of old who fought bravely so that they could establish a kingdom good and plentiful enough for their subjects.

You pondered on the way it warped your mind.

[] "If I'm stronger than other people, I have to help them right, protect from those Class-F and Class-W thingies? And that evil organisation that's trying to summon a huge monster?" Become an Ally of Justice. Talk to Mr Kyubey about the ancient evil organisation he mentioned.
[] "What a strange little thought. Sayaka was always the prince and I the princess. I don't think I can become a king. Maybe another prince, but not the king." Change your behaviour a little and try to live an ordinary life, more confidently.
[] "But of course. This city is mine to lead and protect. As a king, it all belongs to me and so I will let nothing hide away from me." Make Mitakihara your own. Have it serve you and protect it in return.

---

AMMUNITION:
---

March Thursday 31st, 10:00 pm

Last edited:
This is actually a very hard vote or even write-in. We're basically trying to set a moral compass that Madoka is going to try to work towards, and while the third one is the most interesting, it's also the most morally corruptible.

The first one is pretty terrible if we want Madoka to be any kind of leader too. Ung. I'm going to have think about this.

[X] "But of course. This city is mine to lead and protect. As a king, it all belongs to me and so I will let nothing hide away from me." Make Mitakihara your own. Have it serve you and protect it in return.

I lean towards the first option. Option three is pretty clearly a path to corruption, it plays far to much on the megalomania, and option two is much too passive for what we're trying to do. Also, fuck the Illuminati.

[X] "If I'm stronger than other people, I have to help them right, protect from those Class-F and Class-W thingies? And that evil organisation that's trying to summon a huge monster?" Become an Ally of Justice. Talk to Mr Kyubey about the ancient evil organisation he mentioned.

The first one is pretty terrible if we want Madoka to be any kind of leader too. Ung. I'm going to have think about this.
Any serious attempt at helping the city will reveal the benefits of having allies and the first option pushes us towards having allies who actually like us.

Any serious attempt at helping the city will reveal the benefits of having allies and the first option pushes us towards having allies who actually like us.

The way it's written is pretty terrible because it implies that because we have power, we must protect others. And if we find evil, we must obtain the power to defeat it at any cost.

Which is the way of Archer. Or canon Madoka. It means taking on all responsibility to 'fix' things on ourselves, which is not what we want to do at this point.

We want to find allies and friends and other people who can deal with these problems. Not just take care of all of them ourselves.

I see your point, but don't have a better suggestion right now.

Added the following to setting card.

Mitakihara Communist Party HQ

Islamic State of Mitakihara Hideout

Kaname Corporation Security Vehicle Depot

Shirome Catholic Church

Mitakihara Chamber of Commerce

Uyoku Dantai HQ

Mitakihara Convention Center

Mitakihara Water Plant

Shrine to Kriemhild Gretchen

People's Liberation Army Navy Base, Hong Kong

Mitakihara Sewers

United Nations Liaison Office

Secret Vactrain

EDIT: Added Secret Vactrain.

Last edited:
Added the following to plot card:
  • Studio Cylinder's "The Little Mermaid" cinema premiere, April 3rd []
  • Mitakihara Transhumanism Conference, April 2nd-9th []
  • Mitakihara Communist Party rally April 4th []
  • G20 meeting, April 15th []
  • Trilateral Commission meeting, April 16th []

Added the keys to the Internet to Character card.

Last edited:
[X] "But of course. This city is mine to lead and protect. As a king, it all belongs to me and so I will let nothing hide away from me." Make Mitakihara your own. Have it serve you and protect it in return.
Option one has us supporting the Incubators over the Illuminati.

Last edited:
[] "But of course. This city is mine to lead and protect. As a king, it all belongs to me and so I will let nothing hide away from me." Make Mitakihara your own. Have it serve you and protect it in return.
Option one has us supporting the Incubators over the Illuminati.
And somehow this is better... how?

Unng. I'm leaning towards the third option right now. Anyone can make an argument against?

Side Story #005 - Shining Brilliance
Side Story #005 - Shining Brilliance

The sudden change in behaviour of Kaname Madoka did not go unnoticed.

Six days ago, Friday last week, when Kaname Madoka entered the classroom, she did so with a noble sense of purpose, an almost prideful gait that could be described as the walk of a young prince, in control of their surroundings. It was not the gentle, down-to-earth walk that Kaname Madoka was usually known for. It was the strut of a firm and ambitious young lady who had something on her mind. That walk carried Kaname Madoka far. The distance that she crossed was quite great.

Kaname Madoka was usually known for being distinctly average. The embodiment of averageness, the girl was considered average by the teachers, average by the boys and average by her fellow girls. Perhaps, Kaname Madoka was somewhat slightly more feminine than usual, but the fact remained that she was still average.

Thus, on that Friday, when Kaname Madoka came strutting in, shuffling to her seat and getting ready for work straight away, the one known affectionately, or derisively as "Binbo-chan" due to her poverty, the only possible outcome was for her to be noticed.

Binbo-chan was decidedly average as well. She was considered average by teachers, boys and girls alike. Perhaps, she was poorer than usual, but the fact remained that she was still average.

To see something formerly known as average, striving for more, it lifted her heart.

Indeed, she wanted to know why Kaname Madoka had such shining brilliance. She wanted it be reflected on her, to be made her own. She wanted the fear and anxiety that being poor gave her to disappear, just like that humility faded away from Kaname-san, revealing instead, confidence and strength.

She resolved to ask why Kaname-san changed tomorrow.

<OOC, Side Story #006 is a roll 12 to compensate for the earlier confusion of Side Story #004 as mistakenly being a roll 5.>

Unng. I'm leaning towards the third option right now. Anyone can make an argument against?
It's liable to lead to us becoming a megalomaniacal dictator. How about option 1, shifted for a leadership focus?

[] "If I'm greater than other people, I have to lead them to greatness, so they can protect themselves from those Class-F and Class-W thingies? And that evil organisation that's trying to summon a huge monster?" Become a Lady of Justice. Talk to Mr Kyubey about the ancient evil organisation he mentioned.

Side Story #006 - Punch Clock Villain

"Hey Akio." Haruko called out to her co-worker on the other side of the cubicle.

"What?"

"Kaname Corporation is a finance corporation, right?"

"We run banks, calculate exchange rates, do accounting and manage shares. How are we not a finance business? If you're asking questions like that, I wonder how you even got a job here."

Taking a sip of coffee, Haruko defended herself, raising her voice slightly to get heard above the circus of keyboard-typing and mouse-clicking:
"That much is obvious. I'm not a retard. You know why I asked that, but?"

"What? I'm trying to work here, how about you try and actually get work done as well?"

"Akio, I just thought about something, why does a finance company want to own "Murakami Dairy Ltd", the "Fujikawa Beverage Company" and an animation studio?"

"Well, diversification. Now get back to work."

"Yeah, but don't you think it's a bit of a strange thing to diversify into? The company could've chosen electronics instead, but they chose Japanese dairy and tea companies?"

"How am I supposed to know, I'm an office worker. Why is it even relevant to you?"

"Because I work here and I want work security. I don't want the company to go bankrupt."

"Bankrupt? We're more profitable than that Korean megacorp. Why would you even think we would go bankrupt?"

"Because we bought a failing motor company and an alcoholic beverage company around like a decade ago and we've been doing completely irrelevant financial transactions ever since them? Intentionally focusing on subprime loans? Selling fine gourmet wine at near 1000-yen levels? Things like that? I mean the question is more like "why aren't we bankrupt"?"

"Because we've got investors?"

"Yeah, but any sane investor should've pulled their money out a long time ago. Kaname Corporation doesn't even seem to have an expansion strategy. It just pours profits from its financial division into these seemingly irrelevant expressionist projects that make no sense. It's almost like the CEO is using it for her own..."

Akio groaned:
"Oh, please don't give me that market social-engineering drivel. KC is a business and businesses are driven by profit. If you're listening to the truckers, you have such bad taste, it's not even worth talking with you. Go back to work already!"

"But what if it's true? What if Kaname Corporation is part of some shady conspiracy to influence and distort Japanese society?"

"For what, reptilians?"

"I'm not that crazy, I'm just asking what if Kaname Corporation was really up to some sinister business?"

"Beats me. I do it for a living. You can afford a conscience, while are you working for a finance company? Are you a socialist now, or something?"

Akio's comment placed the circumstances into perspective for Haruko. Hanlon's razor wasn't enough to describe the kind of behaviour Kaname Corporation had been, is and will be engaging in, as it appeared to her. There really were too many illogical choices at work for it to be stupidity. She couldn't quite call it malice, however.

However, it was definitely suspicious.

She reminded herself that she had earlier promised to herself, that if she saw any illegal business, she would resign and testify against the company. She valued human dignity over a bit of extra pocket change. Something just wasn't right with the Kaname Corporation.

If the trucker rumours that the company was intending to kidnap random people off the streets and have them fed to transgenic monsters were true, well, she would definitely fight against it.

For the meanwhile, she would continue her work, which would end in around half-an-hour.

Thursday drinks was going to be a relief from her hard work.
[dice]4372[/dice]

"Hey Akio." Haruko called out to her co-worker on the other side of the cubicle.

"What?"

"Kaname Corporation is a finance corporation, right?"

"We run banks, calculate exchange rates, do accounting and manage shares. How are we not a finance business? If you're asking questions like that, I wonder how you even got a job here."

Taking a sip of coffee, Haruko defended herself, raising her voice slightly to get heard above the circus of keyboard-typing and mouse-clicking:
"That much is obvious. I'm not a retard. You know why I asked that, but?"

"What? I'm trying to work here, how about you try and actually get work done as well?"

"Akio, I just thought about something, why does a finance company want to own "Murakami Dairy Ltd", the "Fujikawa Beverage Company" and an animation studio?"

"Well, diversification. Now get back to work."

"Yeah, but don't you think it's a bit of a strange thing to diversify into? The company could've chosen electronics instead, but they chose Japanese dairy and tea companies?"

"How am I supposed to know, I'm an office worker. Why is it even relevant to you?"

"Because I work here and I want work security. I don't want the company to go bankrupt."

"Bankrupt? We're more profitable than that Korean megacorp. Why would you even think we would go bankrupt?"

"Because we bought a failing motor company and an alcoholic beverage company around like a decade ago and we've been doing completely irrelevant financial transactions ever since them? Intentionally focusing on subprime loans? Selling fine gourmet wine at near 1000-yen levels? Things like that? I mean the question is more like "why aren't we bankrupt"?"

"Because we've got investors?"

"Yeah, but any sane investor should've pulled their money out a long time ago. Kaname Corporation doesn't even seem to have an expansion strategy. It just pours profits from its financial division into these seemingly irrelevant expressionist projects that make no sense. It's almost like the CEO is using it for her own..."

Akio groaned:
"Oh, please don't give me that market social-engineering drivel. KC is a business and businesses are driven by profit. If you're listening to the truckers, you have such bad taste, it's not even worth talking with you. Go back to work already!"

"But what if it's true? What if Kaname Corporation is part of some shady conspiracy to influence and distort Japanese society?"

"For what, reptilians?"

"I'm not that crazy, I'm just asking what if Kaname Corporation was really up to some sinister business?"

"Beats me. I do it for a living. You can afford a conscience, while are you working for a finance company? Are you a socialist now, or something?"

Akio's comment placed the circumstances into perspective for Haruko. Hanlon's razor wasn't enough to describe the kind of behaviour Kaname Corporation had been, is and will be engaging in, as it appeared to her. There really were too many illogical choices at work for it to be stupidity. She couldn't quite call it malice, however.

However, it was definitely suspicious.

She reminded herself that she had earlier promised to herself, that if she saw any illegal business, she would resign and testify against the company. She valued human dignity over a bit of extra pocket change. Something just wasn't right with the Kaname Corporation.

If the trucker rumours that the company was intending to kidnap random people off the streets and have them fed to transgenic monsters were true, well, she would definitely fight against it.

For the meanwhile, she would continue her work, which would end in around half-an-hour.

Thursday drinks was going to be a relief from her hard work.
[dice]4372[/dice]
Why does it seem that the Illuminati would implode even if we did nothing to damage it?

It's liable to lead to us becoming a megalomaniacal dictator. How about option 1, shifted for a leadership focus?

[] "If I'm greater than other people, I have to lead them to greatness, so they can protect themselves from those Class-F and Class-W thingies? And that evil organisation that's trying to summon a huge monster?" Become a Lady of Justice. Talk to Mr Kyubey about the ancient evil organisation he mentioned.

I am MUCH more against being anything of "Justice" than being a dictator.

When you come down to it, it seems the Illuminati is pro-human uplifting (of course probably with them at the head), while the Kyubeys are more... nebulous. I'm more willing to trust human ambitions than alien ones, because human ones can be broken with human hands.

So, I'm probably going to try a write in;

[X] There is nothing wrong with attempting to make people happy as long as I am not lessened by the attempt. But one person can only make those in front of her happy - and some will never be happy with what they have.

I am MUCH more against being anything of "Justice" than being a dictator.
Why?

When you come down to it, it seems the Illuminati is pro-human uplifting (of course probably with them at the head), while the Kyubeys are more... nebulous. I'm more willing to trust human ambitions than alien ones, because human ones can be broken with human hands.
They claim to be pro-uplifting, even to themselves, but only in the same way that communism was pro-working class. To gain a positive outcome, they must both be stopped and trying to compare there ambitions is missing the point. If the ranking ever becomes relevant, we've already lost.

[X] There is nothing wrong with attempting to make people happy as long as I am not lessened by the attempt. But one person can only make those in front of her happy - and some will never be happy with what they have.
This isn't really a goal like the other options. If this vote wins, what does Madoka actually do?

This isn't really a goal like the other options. If this vote wins, what does Madoka actually do?

Maybe become the Kwisatz Haderach? Who knows?!

As for why I'm against being a hero of justice... Archer, and Madokami is the best examples of why. The problems of this world cannot be solved by such a small figure.

And the ranking is completely relevant. They seem to be working against each other... except if the Kyubeys are supposed to be as advanced as they are, they should not have a problem with said organization.

What does it tell you, when there is an organization capable of threatening the Kyubeys plans yet the Kyubeys, with all their supposedly technological advantages (just in creating MGs and Witches) cannot deal with? It means one of two things: EIther they cannot, or they choose not to.

4.18. - Down the Rabbit Hole
We are Human. To trust an alien to have the best interests of us or even Humanity itself would be foolish without proof. We could possibly 'trust' the Illuminati due to it being in their own interests, but not at this point.

On March the 31st, on the first year of a new era, at 10:30 pm, you have made a decision.

In a ceremony in which no others attended, you momentarily take out those white ribbons from the drawer. Holding them in both of your hands, looking at their gleam like they were a holy sword to pierce through the dark mysteries of the city, you tie them around her hair into two twintails.

You coronated yourself, "King of Mitakihara."

Indeed, looking into the mirror you stared into your own eyes, you repeated those same words:

"I am the King of Mitakihara."

Although this in effect meant little physically changed, to you, those words had a profound meaning.Your lordship over Mitakihara was not born of divine right or lineage. No god came from the heavens to provide you with a crown. Indeed, as far as you knew, those ribbons came from your mother, who as accomplished as she was, was no deity. Your mother herself was no monarch. She was merely a chief executive officer.

As you stared back into your eyes, you wandered how the first legitimate king came about.

Perhaps, looking for someone to guide them and protect them from the depredations of primitive life, the common people ceded some of their rights to another person, someone who was uniquely stronger, so as to have that someone protect their remaining freedoms from the vast, terrible world. That person was the first "king". Essentially, the people had signed a contract that defined society.

You tried to justify yourself as not being a usurper. You were not here to take rights away gratuitously. Rather, you were protecting their "freedoms" first and appropriating their rights after. What freedoms were you trying to protect? Your struggle, it seems, is to reveal all the truths of the city and one day make it known. To that end, you have to appropriate physical objects, property to make that vision possible.

You were not a king born of pure usurpation or violence. You were a king born of the desire to know more about the city.

Why did Kaname Corporation store military equipment? Why did it diversify into strange and seemingly irrelevant industries?

Who gave you those white ribbons?

Why did the Sakura Church burn down?

What is the Mitakihara Scenario?

What was the Odin Medical Trial that Mrs Momoe took part in? Why did the Kaname Corporation serve as Von Langenstein's agent?

Who was Mr Kyubey?

Why did the bank guards shoot at Kyouko?

You were sure that if other people knew about it, they would find someone strong to give their rights to, to protect them and find out more about these secrets. It was in that contract of society that you received your right to "rule".

You hadn't even begun to be a prince. Indeed, when you think sardonically about it, you have already surpassed Sayaka.

You are the King of Mitakihara, coronated by the desire to know the truth about the recent events around you. Without subjects admiring you, you still stand before the mirror, wondering wistfully on what is a king without subjects.

However, as a king takes away the rights of his subjects, he must oblige them with all of his strength in his duty.

What will you investigate in your Campus Note?

[] Kaname Corporation
-[] What about Kaname Corporation?
[] Mr Kyubey
-[] What about Mr Kyubey?
[] Bank guards shooting at Kyouko
[] Write-in

---

AMMUNITION:
---

March Thursday 31st, 10:45 pm

OOC warning:

Tread carefully with regards to Sayaka.

What kills Kircheis? Whose actions indirectly kill Kircheis?

Who is the man who seeks Reinhard, because he cannot accomplish his goals on his own? What does this do to the bond between Reinhard and Kircheis?

That's... actually a very useful warning.

[X] Bank guards shooting at Kyouko
-[X] Wasn't there something about information on who placed the guards there? And why would they shoot Kyouko unless it has something to do with the Child thing?
-[X] Don't sleep too late.

What does it tell you, when there is an organization capable of threatening the Kyubeys plans yet the Kyubeys, with all their supposedly technological advantages (just in creating MGs and Witches) cannot deal with? It means one of two things: EIther they cannot, or they choose not to.
Kyubey doesn't do overt action. If Kyubey wanted to oppose the Illuminati's plan, his first resort would be to push the target of that plan (us) into not cooperating with it by telling her about it with the worst possible framing (which happens to only be slightly worse than an accurate framing), which is exactly what he did. Let's find out what he wants us to think.

[X] Mr Kyubey
-[X] What about that evil organisation that's trying to summon a huge monster?
-[X] Don't sleep too late.

Fuck, I missed the mind control vote. And then you vote to become king?

We aren't playing as Madoka, we are playing as a megolomanical amoral shit with her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back