• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Mahou Shosu: The Magical Academy

So the Tsundere Imouto type with extra Tsuntsun. And now a second heroine. A flag pulled to choose. the choice is easy.

[X] See her food take a bite.
[X] If good pat on the head and backhanded complement. Rush out door to meet friend for lunch. Say birdy you'll eat with her tomorrow if she acts like a real Imouto character.
[X] If bad give face but don't spit it out. Tell her it sucks. Then say you'll taste test in the future so she doesn't accidentally kill someone.
[X] Go eat with Agnes.

[X]Fine, I'll eat whatever junk you're going to feed me.

>Fine, I'll eat whatever junk you're going to feed me.

[X] See her food take a bite.
[X] If good pat on the head and backhanded complement. Rush out door to meet friend for lunch. Say birdy you'll eat with her tomorrow if she acts like a real Imouto character.
[X] If bad give face but don't spit it out. Tell her it sucks. Then say you'll taste test in the future so she doesn't accidentally kill someone.
[X] Go eat with Agnes.

I can't make any hasty decisions. Depending on how I answer this - that'll effect Karura's mood. By extension, MY mood. Think carefully about what you say next, Elizabeth. Think very carefully. "Alright, alright, I'll take a bite of whatever you've made. If I like it, I'll eat it then give you a little prize."

"Really?" Karura's lips curve into something devious.

"Yeah, really." I plop my rear onto the side of my bed.

"Yes! Alright, here you go." my familiar shuffles to the side of the room in haste to grab a small silver dome. "Close your eyes." she pleads.

With nothing else left to lose, I do as she says. My eyes clothes.

"Now OPEN them!"

There in front of my eyes is a scrumptious looking chocolate cake. Blue frosting circles around the outside of the cape and a cherry is in the very center. "W-whoa." I try to hide my astonishment but it's too much for me to keep in.

"You like?~" Karura smiles proudly at her work and rightfully so. This thing looks amazing.

I grab the fork setting on the silver dish and take a bit-...

... ...

This is dirt. I lick the blue frosting and it's tooth paste.

My teeth chatter. My face turns red.

I feel the flame of rage grow from the abyss. "What?" my Soul Aura grins ear to ear. "Your teeth need to be brushed to. Why not combine both breakfast and bathroom time?"

"R-right." calm down.

If you hurt Karura, you hurt yourself. If you smash her, it's not going to be good and she could PROBABLY hurt you without receiving pain herself. Breath, think and move.

"This sucks, by the way Karura. You're a shitty cook but if you want to make ACTUAL food in the future, I'll taste test it so you don't end up killing someone." I don't say anything else. I turn away from Karura and run for the door before she can say anything.

----------------------------

I never got to check the time but judging by the sun, it's about lunch time. Usually I eat lunch with Agnes in her room after classes. Since today is a day of rest for the students - I'm going to go hit her up for lunch.

"Agnes!" I'm facing Agnes' dorm door right now. I look up and down just to do something while I wait for her to answer. Still the same light brown door with no changes. What did I want to find by looking at it? Eh, good question. My eyes just sort of wander. "Hey!"

"It's open!" she takes a little while to answer.

"Alright." I prop my hand to the knob and turn.

ZeXdiqq.jpg

There she is in all of her ditzy glory. Holding a staff filled with flowers and her dingy Soul Aura flying around in circles at the top of the small, cramped room. "Ohhh, Liz. How are you doing today?"

"Better than ever." I make sure to put some extra sarcasm in my voice for this special occasion.

"Doesn't sound like it." Agnes bundles flowers together with a band while looking up at me. Her ability to multi-task is certainly something. "Want to talk about it?"

"Not really, no." I walk into the room, shut the door and fall onto her bed with both arms stretched out like I'm being crucified.

"I'm going to guess it has to do with Karura." she hits the nail on the money.

"Yep."

"Food?"

"How did you guess?"

"Intuition." she finishes with the flower bundle. She gets up to set it on the desk at the foot of the bed. "So you're in luck." after that she sits down on the bed right beside me. "I'm about to have lunch though not sure where. Want to choose?"

>Let's just eat here in the room. Crack open the window and let's get to eating.
>We can go back to my room. Maybe Karura will get the memo and learn how to cook RIGHT and stop teasing me.
>Let's eat outside - it's getting a bit stuffy in here.
>Want to see if there's anything in the cafeteria?
>Custom/Write In

Last edited by a moderator:
[X]We can go back to my room. Maybe Karura will get the memo and learn how to cook RIGHT and stop teasing me.

[X]We can go back to my room. Maybe Karura will get the memo and learn how to cook RIGHT and stop teasing me.

Eh. Why not?

>Let's just eat here in the room. Crack open the window and let's get to eating.

[X] What kind of food is it? Maybe we can have a bit of a picnic or maybe eat at an outside table.

[X] What kind of food is it? Maybe we can have a bit of a picnic or maybe eat at an outside table.

"We can go back to my room. Maybe Karura will get the memo and learn how to cook RIGHT and stop teasing me." I sputter out the words while turning around.

"I don't think any amount of magic will make your Soul Aura be nice to you, Elizabeth." What's with the full name all of a sudden? Is she trying to prove some kind of point to me?

"No, no it won't and it's a shame." I sigh.

"Now I'm starting to wonder why you two hate each other so much... maybe it's because you hate yourself, Liz?" now we're back to shortened names. Really, pick one or the other, don't drift back and forth.

"Yeah, I do - maybe that's it." really not feeling up to talking about this now. Though I think Karura is going to bring up the subject as soon as I step into the room.

"Liz?" Agnes looks at me.

Wait, we were already at my door?

Crap.

"Want to go in?" Agnes smiles as she places a hand on the knob.

"Yeah, yeah." she opens it up for me.

"Master's back!" Karura is now... wearing... something like a maid uniform. Wait.

"What." I'm dumbfounded.

Why... why in this world would she wear that at a time like this? Is she trying to give Agnes a weird impression of me?

"That's an adorable outfit." instead of condemning me for why Karura had those clothes, she instead decides to play along. This'll save me some stress.

"MAster, what do you thinkkkk?~" Karura is dusting stuff in that outfit of hers.

>You're driving me up the wall. Please, please leave right now.
>T-that's really something, Karura! HAHAHAHAHA.
>Ignore her. She just wants to stir a reaction out of you.
>Custom

>*Stare with Blank Face* Turn to Agnes "So what did you want for lunch?"

>Ignore her. She just wants to stir a reaction out of you.

>*Stare with Blank Face* Turn to Agnes "So what did you want for lunch?"

[X] "Wrong! You think by simply putting on that a maid uniform you can become one; do not underestimate the power of the eternally loyal Maid!"

>T-that's really something, Karura! HAHAHAHAHA.

This was crucial. Very crucial. How do I react to this? If I weigh my options, it's obvious which is the best.

No reaction. I stare at Karura with a blank face. My eyes meet with Agnes' a second later. "So what did you want to eat?"

"I thought you wanted Karura to cook for us." she brings up what I said before.

Those words get to my Soul Aura's ears. Next thing I know, she's flaunting her maid outfit everywhere with her large, bird-like hands. "Ahhhh, Master really does want my cooking!" I believe that Agnes paraphrased what I said previously but I suppose I can let it slide. If I blow it up - that just gives Karura more reason to act obnoxious.

"I find it odd."

"Huh?" I look at Agnes again. "What's wrong?"

"Karura is really... how should I put this? 'Outgoing' prepared to the other Soul Aura I've seen around here."

"Don't you mean annoying?" I correct her misaimed attempt at giving Karura any sort of compliment.

"I suppose you can call it that." my friend laughs, putting a hand to her mouth. "But what I mean is she really does care for you." her voice lowers so Karura can't hear. Well - it would be hard to talk over the noise she's making over there, twirling herself around in the middle of the room while humming something. "But it seems she REALLY is trying to reach you with those big hands of hers." the way she said that made me instinctively cover up the space between my legs. "Maybe you should reciprocate that feeling with her? Maybe that will get her to stop acting so... um." Agnes stops, then looks at me with a smile.

Uh, how do I handle Karura? If I feed her a reaction to her teasing, it just makes her more erratic.

Maybe if I...

>Be nice to her.
>No, our relationship can't stand a drastic change like this.
>Keep ignoring her.
>Custom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back