• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Naruto Est Imperare Orbi Universo (Dio Quest)

[X] A pale man with golden eyes whom you are almost certain does not have permission to be here.

What was that about regaining immortality, again? :p

Vindictus said:
[X] A pale man with golden eyes whom you are almost certain does not have permission to be here.

What was that about regaining immortality, again? :p

And this is before Orochimaru left, yes? Possibilities....

Last edited by a moderator:

Because this could mean fun times.

[X] A beautiful woman with long dark hair.

[X] The old man who brought you into town.

The Old Monkey is awesome.

[X] The old man who brought you into town.

Dis gon b gud.

Also, I love how oro and Danzo had the same idea, but only Danzo got caught.

also, i miss Orochimaru-quest that shit was amazing.

its still in my SB sig.

This is also before Danzo went senile on us. Fun times are ahead!
[X] A grim-looking man whom the old man angrily ushers out when he catches him in your room.

I suppose the Uchiha would make excellent minions too, and of course Orochimaru is always fun.

We must go with Mikoto, we can mess with Sasuke so much from an early age.

Vindictus said:
Dio doesn't play well with Brothers.

Oh who am I kidding, that's a huge double-plus there!
Well, I also want to try to see if we can manipulate Mikoto into becoming one of our followers.

There can be only one!

Not that it matters, since this group would vote Orichimaru even if playing a saint, whom Dio is not.

[X] A grim-looking man whom the old man angrily ushers out when he catches him in your room.

[edit]

iamnuff said:
wait, for real or just hyperbole? or a "for real but just in theory" thing like FSN servants moving at mach 5 or some bullshit?

let me be very clear with this.

Can The World (Dio's Stand) move at (or faster than) 671 million miles per hour?

what the fuck would something like that even fight?

Bear in mind that there are limitations. For one, the Range. The further away the Stand is from the User, the weaker it gets. So if it can punch a thousand times in a second and lift buildings when it's 10 cm away, it can punch 50 times in a second and lift a car at best when it's 10m away, and so on. if it's 100m away, it can barely stand under it's own power, and a well placed butterfly is enough to bring it down on it's knees.

Also, damage inflicted upon the Stand is reflected upon the User, so cutting off the Stand's arm means the User also loses an arm. So no ramming things at FTL speeds to level villages, because this kills the Dio.

Guardian Box said:
Also, damage inflicted upon the Stand is reflected upon the User, so cutting off the Stand's arm means the User also loses an arm. So no ramming things at FTL speeds to level villages, because this kills the Dio.
I don't know if it'd kill him, exactly; I mean, he does punch at that speed. He'd get pretty fucked up by it, no question, but he's good at pulling himself back together from a bad state.

Guardian Box said:

[edit]

Bear in mind that there are limitations. For one, the Range. The further away the Stand is from the User, the weaker it gets. So if it can punch a thousand times in a second and lift buildings when it's 10 cm away, it can punch 50 times in a second and lift a car at best when it's 10m away, and so on. if it's 100m away, it can barely stand under it's own power, and a well placed butterfly is enough to bring it down on it's knees.

so massive speed and no range... I guess that works as a limiter.

that means it's basically limited to Fist of the North Star style ATATATATATATATATATA! shenanigans, right?

[X] Uncle Orochimaru's Fun-Time Jamboree!

Your caretaker is asleep, and the guards are down the hall playing cards. You curse their uselessness as the tall man leans over you, night-dark hair falling like a curtain just to the side of your face.

"So this is the Yondaime's legacy..."

Ho~? Who would look at a child with such eyes?

It is not lust that fills the man's gaze. Having been on the receiving end of such looks your entire life, you would know better than to make that mistake. But the predatory gleam in his eyes is just as familiar.

The thirst for power.

Sure enough, his fingers snake out to lift your shirt. Doubtless he intends to examine the seal on your stomach, or perhaps to remove it.

[X] :notfunny: No, I don't think so. Break his hand with The World.

[X] Hmn. >:3 Grab his hair and don't let go. Let's see him talk his way out of this.

[X] Cry. Loudly. It's what children do when faced with monsters, in your experience.

[X] Can you blame someone for having a fascination with your body (though you must admit you hadn't expected interest this early)? Leave him be until he actually makes a threatening move.

-----

Holy shit am I glad QQ exists. Dio is 14A material at the best of times.

The Divine Body of Dio-sama is not for any mongrel straight from the streets to examine as they please. It's a privilege that needs to be earned.

Breaking Orochimaru's hand would be cool, but alas, not nearly as awesome as KOing the God of Shinobi.

Or at least giving him a concussion.

Or Sarutobi somehow dodges, which would have been freaking awesome.

[X] Can you blame someone for having a fascination with your body (though you must admit you hadn't expected interest this early)? Leave him be until he actually makes a threatening move.

Ah, Dio. Your subtext is so blantant. It'd almost be charming, if you weren't such a narcisistic neitzche wannabe.

Well, if we grab his hair, most likely thing he does is do some 'go to sleep' jutsu and we might not be able to react in time to stop him. We're a baby, apparently usually asleep, and he's Orochimaru.

Unless he's amused by this and we get another choice point to pick from.

Either way as long as we pick something that leads to Interesting Times, I will be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

[X] No, I don't think so. Break his hand with The World.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back