• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Naruto Manga Discussions~

Gen_Raven said:
The whose soul is ed/eaten in/by the shinigami,who appears because of a seal.
By a shinigami, if it was a real one (which it isn't).

Which Makes no sense,he is the god of death,why the Hell would he give up souls that easy,and for that matter,why hasnt he shown up at some point,wondering where the fuck all of those Souls went?
Because it's not a real shinigami, it's just a chakra construct contained within a mask, and even if it were a real shinigami, it wouldn't be the god of death, just a god of death!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinigami

Last edited by a moderator:
nick012000 said:
By a shinigami, if it was a real one (which it isn't).
Because it's not a real shinigami, it's just a chakra construct contained within a mask, and even if it were a real shinigami, it wouldn't be the god of death, just a god of death!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinigami
I never said it was the real one,i said it is most likely a copy of the Real one.

So,your saying that there are Multiple shinigami,when there is no evidence of there being more?

I don't like Naruto. Manga, anime, games, whatever. I think it's badly written, uninteresting and quite too much liked for its qualities.

Look, do we even need this thread? I mean, it's not like this is even a fic idea thread; this is a thread about the manga. The one everyone and their mother has written off as total crap by now-and don't you dare try to warp this sentence Nick!

The only people who do like it are those wearing rose-tinted goggles in denial, or those with no taste.

The tanuki has no taste and still reads Naruto with Bleach and One Piece. The Tanuki also reads Embers~

EnderofWorlds said:
Look, do we even need this thread? I mean, it's not like this is even a fic idea thread; this is a thread about the manga. The one everyone and their mother has written off as total crap by now-and don't you dare try to warp this sentence Nick!

The only people who do like it are those wearing rose-tinted goggles in denial, or those with no taste.
Oh, sure. Everyone dislikes it. Except for everyone who doesn't, but their opinion doesn't matter, right?

Classy.

nick012000 said:
Oh, sure. Everyone dislikes it. Except for everyone who doesn't, but their opinion doesn't matter, right?

Classy.
No, you can like it; just like people like B-Rated movies or Michael Bay films. It doesn't mean it's actually good though.

In hindsight,dos anybody else find it badass that when the third was still alive he was able to beat up Hashirama and Tobirama?

Gen_Raven said:
In hindsight,dos anybody else find it badass that when the third was still alive he was able to beat up Hashirama and Tobirama?

Boss Sarutobi

Is the Boss

Vindictus said:
Boss Sarutobi

Is the Boss

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Leader of a Military Dictatorship

All Three Of His Students Have Grown Up To Be Emotionally Scarred Adult-Children

Still A Better Role Model Than Albus Dumbledore

Sarutobi was so fucking boss.
It's kind of sad that whenever I think of that fight, I immediately start missing the good old days when the outcome of a ninja battle wasn't decided by how whose eyes can obliterate more mountains, but actual skill.

Pipeman said:
It's kind of sad that whenever I think of that fight, I immediately start missing the good old days when the outcome of a ninja battle wasn't decided by how whose eyes can obliterate more mountains, but actual skill.
And though I have long since given up on Naruto, I will be forever grateful for how many quotes like these it sends my way. Because every complaint along these lines is the perfect segue to ask people if they've read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure yet. O:) We believe in one mangaka, the troll almighty, maker of Stands and Hsien Tao, and of all things rippling and spinning...

FurikoMaru said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Leader of a Military Dictatorship

All Three Of His Students Have Grown Up To Be Emotionally Scarred Adult-Children

Still A Better Role Model Than Albus Dumbledore
Heh,that Dictatorship dosent even do anything that any other government wouldn't

the Emotionally scarred children bit is because they were who were tossed into the middle of a war.

Yeah,ole Albus sucks as a leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back