• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

New Fate Anime

Rin's head would explode.

... Not sure if approve.

Heaven Canceler said:
There was someone who thought it would be Hollow/Ataraxia, or maybe, just maybe they could make some kind of Fate/Prototype and Fate/Stay Night crossover combination. That would be absolutely awesome. There is so much not known about that girl from prototype and everything. I would love to see more of this.
Is that the one with Bazett and Avenger?

That'd be neat.

Heaven Canceler said:
Some Kind of multi-crossover Fate Anime?
Like Carnival Phantasm or something along the lines of Zelretch hiring Ilya and Taiga to narrate the bad ends?

tripcode said:
Like Carnival Phantasm or something along the lines of Zelretch hiring Ilya and Taiga to narrate the bad ends?
I sure hope not. Fate Bad Ends are...a thing.

And now there are actual Demo Trailers for the future Fate/Stay Night Anime.

First Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNO4ESAJctM

Second Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skiiVJ1M8Ns

Well, it looks like they remembered the reason for why Fate/Zero was so awesome. This looks like it is going to be high quality beyond the original anime and the UBW movie.

This is not going to be any of the canon routes - including Heaven's Feel. It is going to be a totally new original route, penned by Kinoko Nasu for the anime.

http://seventhstyle.com/2014/01/28/fatestay-night-anime-remake-details-leaked/

– The Fate/Stay Night anime series is due Fall 2014
– The director is Takahiro Miura (the guy who directed Kara no Kyoukai's 6th film)
– Character designs are done by Tomonori Sudo, Hisayuki Tabata, and Atsushi Ikariya.
– Half the scenario is completed.
– Voice recording began Fall 2013.
– Some episodes have already been completed.
– They're doing an original route with this adaption. The original content is done by Nasu.
– There are new costume designs – modern casual wear for Shirou and Rin and some jacket for casual Saber.
– The atmosphere will be serious, similar to Fate/Zero, but will have some comical moments.
– Fans will feel the connection to Fate/Zero.
– They want to portray Shirou properly as a main character.

This is going to be interesting.

each of the routes from the game ends with Shirou becomeing a differnt person

Fate: The Idealist
UBW: The Hero
HF: The Lover
MoS: Follower of the Path of the Asura

I refer to UBW Shirou as The Hero because he is forced to face the truth of his chosen path and the consequence of being a hero but doesn't break.

Vanathor said:
This is not going to be any of the canon routes - including Heaven's Feel. It is going to be a totally new original route, penned by Kinoko Nasu for the anime.

http://seventhstyle.com/2014/01/28/fatestay-night-anime-remake-details-leaked/

Nice~

So new route and a improved Shirou, just what I wanted in a new fate anime. Anyone got theories for what's going to be included or what you would like to see included in this new Route?

Until we get a official name for it I'm calling it the Heroic route

As long as Shirou doesn't die when he's killed I'll be fine, that and I like what they end up doing with Saber.

It could be the originally planned, but ultimately scrapped, Caster route.

It would be too much to hope for a Rider route, I suppose.

Adyen said:
No man. It's going to be the promises Ilya route.

Ugh this one is hard for me to decide on

I like Caster's looks (the elf ears and blue hair....) and I think she honestly got a raw deal in myth, real dick move by Jason

But then we have Ilya..... I like the red eyes and white hair and she can be quite adorable

Brandark said:
It would be too much to hope for a Rider route, I suppose.

damn it....that ones a nice thought too!

maybe a real harem ending this time? I know their is one in the UBW route with Rin and Saber

Actually, now that I look at the second trailer, it's definitely the Taiga route.

One where Taiga wins all the fights for Shirou. So it would be the Onee-sama route?

Adyen said:
Actually, now that I look at the second trailer, it's definitely the Taiga route.

One where Taiga wins all the fights for Shirou. So it would be the Onee-sama route?

It will be a harem if Shirou goes down the Taiga Route. Shirou x Taiga x Cooking.

If it's a Taiga route......I don't know how to respond to that

I would be a bit disappointed quite honestly

codeRR said:

I was kind of joking about Taiga route. Considering the fact that this is going to be as serious as Fate/Zero, I doubt that would happen. It might be Saber Lily, though.

I remember Gen Urobuchi and Nasu were discussing Saber Lily in a joint interview, and Urobuchi sketched out a plot where Saber fell under the control of Caster and became the white dressed incarnation of herself. Nasu liked the idea very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandark said:
I was kind of joking about Taiga route. Considering the fact that this is going to be as serious as Fate/Zero, I doubt that would happen. It might be Saber Lily, though.

I remember Gen Urobuchi and Nasu were discussing Saber Lily in a joint interview, and Urobuchi sketched out a plot where Saber fell under the control of Caster and became the white dressed incarnation of herself. Nasu liked the idea very much.

That...I would like to see actually

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a sec....Did Rin do something like Prana burst in the 2nd PV?

codeRR said:

Well, to be completely honest, I expect it is the promised Ilya route that Nasu said he had planned.

Though Saber Lily would be cool, looking at that dress.

I'm almost definitely going to be disappointed but I hope its closer to fate Zero than Stay night

Oh, the lights of her legs threw me off

It likely is....we only really saw Shirou,Saber and a bit of Archer and Rin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back