• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

News and Headlines...

Biigoh

Primordial Tanuki
So... Vashon made a news thread... alas, it was far too political. But there was merit in such a thread.

Thus.... let's share interesting news, good news, shocking news, bad news, surprising headlines and all that from across the globe.

That said, there are a few rules.
1) This is not the Rants section... so be polite to other members.
2) If the news is disturbing, please spoiler it and explain why it's spoilered.
3) No political news like elections.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/830129581893906432

There are no words. xD

EDIT: Wait no, I found the words.

Its that feeling you get when your primary kink is masculine domination and you would love to have a submissive waifu, but even you take one look at that stupid article and feel compelled to say "Fuck you, FOX News!"

Jesus christ lol.

Last edited:
It's about time! Temporary and reversible male birth control have been in use in other countries for a while now.

This one in particular has existed for decades. I don't know why it took so long to get to testing in the States.

Citation needed?

I know there was one promising one that was recently tested that had the unfortunate side effect of permanent sterility. But I haven't heard of many beyond that.

Citation needed?

I know there was one promising one that was recently tested that had the unfortunate side effect of permanent sterility. But I haven't heard of many beyond that.
The injection has been available in India for decades, to the point that the only places that bother to mention it are scientific papers, and my subscription to that archive lapsed.

RISUG lasts for 10 years per injection(which is horribly counterproductive and is still going through clinical trials in india) and the one that just passed testing with monkeys(Vasalgel) is rather new and isn't in use for any country.

Those 2 are the only things I can find with any chance of not being utterly terrible.

Roflmao:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/831291066930302980

C4kopwbUEAAr1ZT.jpg

http://kotaku.com/disney-drops-pewdiepie-over-anti-semitic-jokes-1792324412

So, my first reaction was... wait... PewDiePie was partnered with Disney? What the?
They bought Maker Studios, and PewDiePie made some kind of stink where he demanded they help him set up his own studio or he would leave Maker and take a bunch of people with him. They caved, and kept him around while he made several other "jokes" which honestly I was pretty disappointed with them for.

He's been pulling stunts like this for months. The one I can remember is he had somebody dress up as Jesus and say that Hitler did nothing wrong. He always claims it was somehow a joke afterwards too.

EDIT: Just clicked on the article, and they're saying about the same thing.

Rule 8. Due to previous violation 1 week tempban.
Actually... YES. It's a VERY good thing guns are illegal, or you might have seen those african punks/gang members armed with guns in which case, there would be fatalities on both sides as opposed to just punching and kicking.
....I have to let this stand. But for the record? Sarcasm.

Anyways...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a...te-hearing-on-sex-trafficking/article/2614885

Oh and Hillary Clinton's twitter allegedly referenced pizzagate in regards to Flynn Sr resigning. If true, then Clinton has traitors in her own camp, because thats well beyond incompetence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back