• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

One Hundred and One Nights Quest (Magi-The Labyrinth of Magic)

Welp, Market and Dungeon Check Failed.
I'll make the post as soon as I can.

Well...
Normally I would say no, but since this is first round I'll let you retry both, next time for reroll something you'll have to write good omakes (which can either do that or give you some stat/roll bonuses) or be under certain situations (like important battles)

Well...
Normally I would say no, but since this is first round I'll let you retry both, next time for reroll something you'll have to write good omakes (which can either do that or give you some stat/roll bonuses) or be under certain situations (like important battles)
Thanks. Ohi people, make a roll!

Best of three, once again for Dungeon and two for Market.

BzRw3G1.gif

[dice]2699[/dice]

Market Check Fail.
Dungeon Check Fail.
Meditation: 15+2 (from the trait) = 17
Magoi reserves = 17 * 5 (wisdom) = +85 to your reserves. (It may seem little, but you have to count that you did it in only a day, so it's pretty good, especially since djinn don't cost too much.

Day -363
Having decided what to do you prepare youself for the day, after storing the things you don't need in the room you rented.

In the morning you decide to learn more about dungeons: you go to see it and you're surprised by his size; it's like a castle in the center of the city with a strange structure.
Unfortunely you don't meet anyone who is able to tell you more about the dungeon than what you already knew about them: even some rumors could have helped you.

[Dungeon Information Gathering Check Failed. +5 to the next Dungeon Information Check]

In the Afternoon you decide to visit the market with your servants in order to buy groceries, maybe hoping that something or someone could catch you attention after the delusion of before. Nothing happens, and you have to shrug and close the exploration of the city for today.

[Market Event Check Failed. +5 to the next Market Check]

In the evening, after Dinner, and before going to bed, you decide to relax and train at the same time, doing so by meditating.
The Meditation go well, and you feel better: you also notice that your magoi went up a bit, which is a good thing, especially seeing that you're a Fanalis (or at least an Half One).

[Roll 15 + 2 = 17 * 5 = +85 to your Magoi Reserves.]

--------------

The new day comes quickly, and you have to decide what to do.

Morning:
[] Go to the Market (35% Event Trigger)
[] Go to the Dungeon (Write if you enter or just try to ask about it: 35% Information Gathering)
[] Meditate (Magoi Reserves training)
[] Train (Stats and skills training: choose 1 combat/social/education skill to train)
Afternoon:
[] Go to the Market (35% Event)
[] Go to the Dungeon (Write if you enter or just try to ask about it: 35% Information Gathering)
[] Train (Stats and skills training: choose 1 combat/social/education skill to train)
Evening:
[] Go to the Dungeon (You can only enter at night)
[] Go to the brothel (30% Event Trigger)

Otherwise travel to:
[] Koga Empire
[] Reim Empire
[] Sindria

[-363 Days to Canon]

Last edited:
[X] Ask about the dungeon.
[X] Meditate
[X] Go to the Brothel.
I'll stand by my previous vote.

[X] Market
[X] Meditate

Last edited:
[X] Meditate
[X] Go to the Brothel.

[X] Meditate
[X] Go to the Brothel.

[X] Train
-[X] Charisma
[X] Meditate

Morning:
[X] Go to the Market (35% Event Trigger)

Afternoon:
[X] Go to the Dungeon (Write if you enter or just try to ask about it: 35% Information Gathering)

Evening:
[X] Meditate (Magoi Reserves training)

[X] Meditate
[X] Go to the Brothel.

tally:

[X] Meditate
No. of Votes: 7
burningclaw2
BFldyq
Bre Karn
Dark Ness
Kerfirou
MHLord
Mu-Sensei

No. of Votes: 6
Mu-Sensei
BFldyq
Bre Karn
Dark Ness
Kerfirou
MHLord

[X] Go to the Brothel.
No. of Votes: 4
Mu-Sensei
BFldyq
Bre Karn
Kerfirou

[X] Train
-[X] Charisma
No. of Votes: 2
burningclaw2
MHLord

[X] Market
No. of Votes: 2
burningclaw2
Dark Ness

[X] Go to the Market (35% Event Trigger)
No. of Votes: 1
Alexander

[X] Go to the Dungeon (Write if you enter or just try to ask about it: 35% Information Gathering)
Alexander

[X] Meditate (Magoi Reserves training)
Alexander

Total No. of Voters: 8

So Meditate, Dungeon and Brothel.
Roll me a 1d20 for meditation, 1d100 for Dungeon and 1d100 for brothel: this time you have only one chance.

Mmh I think I'll take meditation...
[dice]2730[/dice]

Dungeon!
[dice]2732[/dice]

burningclaw2, use your powers anti-RNGod!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back