• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Pretty Soldier Sailor Tinker Taylor [Worm Quest]

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Hi QQ! I found that this place existed a couple of weeks ago, and I decided to make my debut by...

Jaertin

Versed in the lewd.
Hi QQ! I found that this place existed a couple of weeks ago, and I decided to make my debut by finally starting a quest of my own. Wish me luck.

8th of January, 2011.

Two an a half years ago, your best friend decided, overnight, that her purpose in life was ruining yours.

A week ago, your bullies managed to exceed their previous accomplishments and sent you to the hospital.

Yesterday, you returned to school, only to find out that they'd gone virtually unpunished, and that the faculty intended to continue ignoring your plight. You were trapped, with no end to your misery in sight. And suddenly your mind was filled with solutions.

Today you hold in your hands pure potential. You are a cape, a Tinker to be precise, and options you never realised are now open to you.

In your hand is:
[ ] A small humanoid robot, wielding a screwdriver. She seems eager to assist you in making more.
[ ] A shard of your own skull, from where you implanted the USB port. Creepy, but surprisingly useful. And you've got so many more ideas for improving yourself already...
[ ] A small creature, that is surprisingly adorable for something that's over 50% teeth and claws. You're going to have to get used to having pets. A lot of them, probably.
[ ] A gemlike device, full of potential. All you have to do is hold it aloft and speak the first thing that comes to mind, as soon as you get over how embarrassing it is.
-[ ] Write-In: Activation phrase.

Lately you've been feeling:
[ ] Heroic. You want to make the World a better place.
[ ] Self-centred. The World's taken enough from you. It's high time it gave something back.
[ ] Vengeful. You will make Them pay.
[ ] Destructive. A little violence can be great for working out issues, and you have several anthologies worth on your hands.
[ ] Write-In

Re: Tinker Taylor Quest [Worm]

Cape Name: Ribbon Star

Transformed appearance:

You look older. People would still buy it if you introduced yourself with your real age, but if you asked them to guess they would probably say 17 or 18. Your hair is longer, but instead of the dark color like your Mom's it is now a fiery red flowing down your back with a long blond bang on the side. As you confirm, running your hands over your body, you also now actually possess more curves than a 2x4.

You are wearing a somewhat brief dark blue skirt and thigh-high boots with modestly high heels. Your white top exposes a strip of trim belly, has no sleeves, and is closed up to the neck. You have elbow length white gloves with dark blue trim. You seem to be wearing a golden choker, earrings and... a navel ring?

Your transformation gem is set in a golden bracer on your right forearm.

Transformed Powers:

You are considerably stronger in your transformed state. Strong enough to put dents in thin steel sheets. Also tough enough to be difficult to cut with a knife.
Damage you got while transformed doesn't transfer to your real body, nor does it reappear when you transform again.

You can project ribbons of light from your gem and use them to entangle things. They didn't last very long, disappearing in minutes if you aren't paying attention to them, but they are strong and more likely to stretch, than to break.
The ribbons become clumsier as you try to stretch them further away, you can only extend them about 30 feet, but after 15 or so you have trouble keeping them on course, and from entangling around the first thing they touch.

When you focus you can see thin red strings connecting to yourself and others. These seem to represent their relationships to other people.

Last edited by a moderator:

[X] Plan Bii
[X] A gemlike device, full of potential. All you have to do is hold it aloft and speak the first thing that comes to mind, as soon as you get over how embarrassing it is.
[X] Self-centred. The World's taken enough from you. It's high time it gave something back.

[X] A shard of your own skull, from where you implanted the USB port. Creepy, but surprisingly useful. And you've got so many more ideas for improving yourself already...

[X] Heroic. You want to make the World a better place.

[X] Plan Bii
-[X] Activation phrase "Shine Phantom Star"

[X] A gemlike device, full of potential. All you have to do is hold it aloft and speak the first thing that comes to mind, as soon as you get over how embarrassing it is.
-[X] Write-In: Game On.

[X] Plan Bii
-[X] Activation phrase "Shine Phantom Star"

In your hand is:
[X] A small creature, that is surprisingly adorable for something that's over 50% teeth and claws. You're going to have to get used to having pets. A lot of them, probably.

[X] Self-centred. The World's taken enough from you. It's high time it gave something back.

BIO-TECH Taylor.

BIO-TECH... Panacea lives in the same city...

BIO-TECH!!!!

In your hand is:
[X] A small creature, that is surprisingly adorable for something that's over 50% teeth and claws. You're going to have to get used to having pets. A lot of them, probably.

Xicree said:
In your hand is:

BIO-TECH Taylor.

BIO-TECH... Panacea lives in the same city...

BIO-TECH!!!!

Piggot lives in the same city too, and she will be less than fond of any capes that resemble Nilbog... On the other hand, could be worth. Biotech is always fun...

-[X] Shatter the Skies, Raging wind!

[X] Activation phrase "Shine Phantom Star"

[X] Activation phrase "Shatter forth through the sea of stars"

[X] A shard of your own skull, from where you implanted the USB port. Creepy, but surprisingly useful. And you've got so many more ideas for improving yourself already...

Utterly, utterly shocked Transhuman Taylor with what is likely Eclipse Phase tech is being overlooked.

Looking at the other options, I'm seeing Sailor Moon style tech, with Magical Girls and Boys aplenty.

Small humanoid robot could be us as a Spark, with all that implies.

Small adorable critter that's mostly teeth and rage? Squig. Orkoid Tinker, maybe.

I'm actually tempted by Orkoid Tinker Taylor, because of Orks in Worm making everything Awesome, bet eh. Transhuman Taylor with Eclipse Phase like tech is Amazing.

I just got done re-reading Tyrant on SB. I'm in the mood for some Hivemind.

Darik29 said:

Utterly, utterly shocked Transhuman Taylor with what is likely Eclipse Phase tech is being overlooked.

Looking at the other options, I'm seeing Sailor Moon style tech, with Magical Girls and Boys aplenty.

Small humanoid robot could be us as a Spark, with all that implies.

Small adorable critter that's mostly teeth and rage? Squig. Orkoid Tinker, maybe.

I'm actually tempted by Orkoid Tinker Taylor, because of Orks in Worm making everything Awesome, bet eh. Transhuman Taylor with Eclipse Phase like tech is Amazing.
I think the magical girl option is nanoha.

[X] heroic
[X] Activation phrase "Shine Phantom Star"

In your hand is:
This option? THIS! IS! SPARTAN!(Taylor. Get it? Spartan!Taylor, plus a joke from that crappy movie.)

[X] Destructive. A little violence can be great for working out issues, and you have several anthologies worth on your hands.

In your hand is:

[X] Plan Bii

...seems to be missing the activation phrase.

None of them are actual crossovers as such. I'm taking inspiration from various places and putting it trough the blender. (Nanoha, Sailor Moon, Tyranids, Zerg, Xenomorphs, etc.)

Does the vote counting script from SB work on this site too, or is tallying manually the only option?
Magical Girl took an early lead, but Bio seems to be catching up.

In your hand is:

Jaertin said:
None of them are actual crossovers as such. I'm taking inspiration from various places and putting it trough the blender. (Nanoha, Sailor Moon, Tyranids, Zerg, Xenomorphs, etc.)

Does the vote counting script from SB work on this site too, or is tallying manually the only option?
Magical Girl took an early lead, but Bio seems to be catching up.

Unless I was doing it wrong when I tried it once, no.

--[X] Activation phrase "Shine Phantom Star"

In your hand is:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back