• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Pretty Soldier Sailor Tinker Taylor [Worm Quest]

[X] These guys are way too suspicious. Don't join but investigate, they're definitely up to no good.

this has got to be Coil. And if it isn't, it's still suspicious as fucking hell.

One more thing. All of those who think we might be able to back out after meeting the team? HOW FUCKING::: GRRrR. Like Hell we will. They contingencies, for sure. And if it's Coil, there is Tattletale the fucking thinker and Coil who rather likes putting guns to people's head, blackmail (our Dad) and drugging little girls. So yeah. No. Not touching that unless it's to burn it like nuclear powered hate fire.

[X] These guys are way too suspicious. Don't join but investigate, they're definitely up to no good.

An interesting thing occurs to me. Since our transformation stashes our body in a pocket dimension and we're basically remote controlling a construct from there, we may well be immune to most master/stranger powers because our brain isn't there for them to affect.

Similarly other parahumans that use our gems may have unpredictable impact upon their powers depending how the shard's targeting interacts with it. I mean for instance shaker effects might end up affecting the pocket dimension instead of the primary world and appear to have failed.

Last edited by a moderator:
inverted_helix said:
An interesting thing occurs to me. Since our transformation stashes our body in a pocket dimension and we're basically remote controlling a construct from there, we may well be immune to most master/stranger powers because our brain isn't there for them to affect.

Similarly other parahumans that use our gems may have unpredictable impact upon their powers depending how the shard's targeting interacts with it. I mean for instance shaker effects might end up affecting the pocket dimension instead of the primary world and appear to have failed.

I mentioned the thing with how another parahuman's powers would react when transformed. Thinkers and Tinkers are probably good. Blasters and Strikers maybe a temporary hole in the pocket dimension where the part of the body the power comes from that comes out from the same spot on the light construct. Example would be….. Gregor. He shoots his slime from his mouth in the pocket dimension into a hole that comes out of the mouth of the light construct. Other powers, not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Agree, and go meet your new team.

We are a Tinker. If we ever get arrested, we can probably make a plea deal.

Robotninja said:
[X] Agree, and go meet your new team.

We are a Tinker. If we ever get arrested, we can probably make a plea deal.

Just going to comment that this sounds suspiciously like "We are the player. The GM has to make allowances for us" reasoning.

Adyen said:
Just going to comment that this sounds suspiciously like "We are the player. The GM has to make allowances for us" reasoning.
Really? It sounded more like "Villains can make plea deals if their powers are useful enough, in canon Worm" to me. Which, you know, is true.

Selias said:
Really? It sounded more like "Villains can make plea deals if their powers are useful enough, in canon Worm" to me. Which, you know, is true.
It is, in fact, explicitly spelled out.

So, yeah.

Yeah no. That's a terrible excuse. Plus, it's not known IC. Also, what the hell makes you think the authorities are the problem? I'm much more worried about the "Boss". The cops and capes follow the Law. The mysterious backer? We don't know shit about him except he/she is ambitious, uncaring about the status quo and powerful.

That's not a safe combination folks. And not for his employees either...

[X] "I want to know what I'm getting into, I'm not going in blind."

Magical Girl Paranoia-chan is go!

SETIFAN said:

Magical Girl Paranoia-chan is go!

tanuki%2520bii.jpg

A tanuki was spotted!

"Psssss... you might want to check the post date before posting... unless you're adding something substantial with your post, it's sometimes best to let ancient threads rest until the OP posts something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back