• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

QQ Pride! Questionable Merchandise!

You should've invited Chuck Tingle to be mod and writer here.

Now that everyone has expressed interest, starting April 2nd the mods and admins will soon begin brainstorming actual production ideas.

April Fools joke today, actual business activities tomorrow.

Brilliant move mods, using a joke holiday to gauge interest in products that don't exist yet.

Now that everyone has expressed interest, starting April 2nd the mods and admins will soon begin brainstorming actual production ideas.

April Fools joke today, actual business activities tomorrow.

Brilliant move mods, using a joke holiday to gauge interest in products that don't exist yet.

They at least must do that Tanuki hot pot T-Shirt. I'll pay double if it will have Bii autograph.

hKxTzYb.png

And roll for san damage.

You laugh, but methinks someone should make a thread in ~30 hours to see if we want to co-ordinate & get a run of the water bottles done. Assuming they were under $30 before shipping, I could see buying at least one.

Sadly, they would not be, at least from the place I created the image from. $38.45 before shipping, with the absolute minimum royalty of 5% they require a creator to take, which comes to $1.92. NVM. I was in the Canadian store, not the US. It's $24.95 with the 5% minimum royalty.

If any of you order it, I take no responsibility for the quality. I've never bought from these people, so it could be great, it could be Chinesium.

Last edited:
I'm going to look for somewhere that would do a run of a dozen or so; if we can get that many people interested and at a price point we can agree on... I want the water bottle. If we can't get a dozen people, I will be sad.
edit: just saw LGee's edit; at 25 pre-shipping I am content.

I've never before heard this word, but I instantly understood it's meaning.

I've seen it in a bunch of places.

I'm going to look for somewhere that would do a run of a dozen or so; if we can get that many people interested and at a price point we can agree on... I want the water bottle. If we can't get a dozen people, I will be sad.

The original price I quoted was in CA dollars, not US. I didn't pay attention to what version of the site I was on. It's $25 US money.

I too have placed an order; a bit under $29 is a fairly tolerable price after tax & shipping for merch of this variety. Will report on quality when received; if decent, may get a second in a while.

I was actually gonna start offering design advice before going, "No. This is too good to be true."
Damnit April Fools! I really want that Drink Bottle, it looks amazing and I need a good metal one.
I have a feeling that this is just an April Fools joke, but on the other a small part of me hopes that this is real.
I would unironically pay for that water bottle. It's aesthetically pleasing and I don't have to explain the words questionable questing to my DnD group. They'll just assume I'm ribbing them. xD
In case you haven't read the entire thread, the waterbottles are (assuming you're in the US) 28.59 including tax & shipping. Quality isn't assured, but they (will) exist if you want them to.

?? They say they ship internationally. Why is it saying not available?
Actually, I was mistaken. I can get it in rest of europe, it just didn't transport USA basket to the Europe basket. I just had to change location while on the bottle itself. So problem solved. Thanks for pointing out it is possible.

Actually, I was mistaken. I can get it in rest of europe, it just didn't transport USA basket to the Europe basket. I just had to change location while on the bottle itself. So problem solved. Thanks for pointing out it is possible.
Mind you, I still don't think that place delivers to Russia, so even if I could afford that bottle I couldn't get it anyway.

Funnily enough, this is the only april fools day joke I've had played on me all day (not counting a few pictures of others being played on different people. Kinda like the Confucius mug tbh. I'd buy a water bottle, but I already have too many.

heh. Chinesium...

I liked the Confucius mug myself.

I was confused on the mug with the numbers though. Anyway know where the girl is from, and what the numbers mean?

the most depressing hentai you will ever see. And this is coming from someone who faps to the first episode of goblin slayer.

It's the nhentai link for Emergence. Bit of advice? If you haven't already, don't look into it. It's depressing.
the most depressing hentai you will ever see. And this is coming from someone who faps to the first episode of goblin slayer.
Now that you brought it up, I think I recognize the girl. Depressing is mild way of putting it.

Edit: checked and I was right, I had forgotten about it -_- In other news, ShindoL created an alrernative ending for it. It was released, in English, on nhentai two weeks ago apparently.

Last edited:
I never finished it, so, "depressing" is as far as I got.
You know how World of Light is Nintendo kicking your heart in the dick for like 5 minutes before introducing you to the new smash?
It's sort of like that, but without the hope, goes on for several hours, and for some reason you have a boner through the whole thing.

You know how World of Light is Nintendo kicking your heart in the dick for like 5 minutes before introducing you to the new smash?
It's sort of like that, but without the hope, goes on for several hours, and for some reason you have a boner through the whole thing.
An elegant way of putting it. I skimmed through the pages, so fortunately, I didn't suffer a boner through it though :p

An elegant way of putting it. I skimmed through the pages, so fortunately, I didn't suffer a boner through it though :p

Either way,it's probably best to just spare the cock of your heart and avoid reading it.Pun totally intended.

Love the logo on the bottle... But not the bottle. Still funny how a joke got turned real.

QQ logo on shirts, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back