• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Rate the avatar above you!

7.5/10 The image is fine, but something about the cropping annoys me.

It's hard for me to participate in a thread like this because I have this thing about scales from 1 to 10 that in practice only go down to about 7. Six should be pretty good! A four is okay, too, you know? Ten is like - 'oh God in Heaven, it is not possible to be better than this, your avatar changed my life.' To me, anyway.

So, I'm glad you posted here, Plot, so I can award you:

8.5/10!

You know why. (Anyone who doesn't should check out the full size version on the profile page.) I just can't get over that.

It's hard for me to participate in a thread like this because I have this thing about scales from 1 to 10 that in practice only go down to about 7. Six should be pretty good! A four is okay, too, you know? Ten is like - 'oh God in Heaven, it is not possible to be better than this, your avatar changed my life.' To me, anyway.

EDIT: I like cheese, and am especially fond of pecorino. Also bonus for an avatar related to your nick. 8/10

Last edited:
Nymph plus lewds gets my full approval, 10/10 also, responding to your earlier post this is Ro-500 from Kantai Collection. A submarine given to Japan by Germany.
Germany gave japan the greatest thing in the universe, a sexy suntanned loli.

8/10 Such an amount of whitespace for such a small amount of cute girl.
10/10, because adorable, twitchy ears, and reaction face. And because 11 isn't an option.
I view such scales as balancing at 5: That is to say, 5 is not noteworthy, 4 is substandard, and 6 is easily surpassed.
That aside, the most splendid of cheeses gets 9/10, because while it is an excellent avatar, it isn't lewd at all.

I dunno, 6/10?

I don't recognise the character, and even if the quality is good the image itself isn't that interesting to me.

I would say 5/10 or something, Looks sort of like a cultist, or some weird character from an tribe from fiction or something. *Shrug*

6/10 Cute and... is that Cirno? I will go up to 8/10 because I find it funny imaging Cirno as a tsundere heroine in a romcom. Poor main character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back