• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Reincarnated As Naruto With Sukuna's Powers

Reincarnated As Naruto With Sukuna's Powers
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Alexander, a skilled assassin and heir to the world's most powerful mafia dynasty, walks away from his dangerous life when he falls in love. Embracing a new passion for anime and starting a family, he cherishes his newfound peace. But when his past catches up with him, tragedy strikes as his wife and daughter are brutally taken from him. He seeks revenge, but ultimately chooses to end his life. Surprisingly, he finds himself reincarnated as Naruto with two special abilities.
Prologue New

MyMumCallsMePig

Making the rounds.
9:02 PM

As I watched Naruto getting sealed by Kawaki, a searing pain gripped my heart.

"Look how they massacred my boy..." I muttered under my breath, the words tasting bitter on my tongue.

In a fit of frustration, I hurled my phone across the room and flopped onto my bed.

My disappointment was immeasurable, and my day was ruined.

At the end of the day, it was just a story. If the world of Naruto existed for real, things might have turned out differently. "Maybe it's the writer's fault. My man became Hokage, and they still couldn't resist portraying him as an idiot and a loser."

ARGHH!

I screamed into my pillow, muffling the sound so I wouldn't wake my kid.

"Fuck this shit. Imma go to sleep!"

Today was an absolute disaster. I stumbled through the door an hour past my curfew, and boy, did I pay for it. My wife, who's usually all sunshine and rainbows, morphed into the devil incarnate faster than you can say "late for dinner."

It's like witnessing a werewolf transformation, but with more yelling and less fur.

Gotta love marriage, right?

(TIME-SKIP)

8:22 PM

As I drove home, my thoughts drifted to Boruto.

Kurama has been reborn inside Himawari!

Things were getting interesting. Kurama mentioned that Himawari had the greatest compatibility with him. Did that mean that she would be stronger than Naruto?

It would be fascinating to see how this would impact the story, especially since Kurama wasn't around when Eida hypnotized the entire world. He will definitely play a major role in exposing the true identity of Kawaki.

I still hadn't forgiven the writers for massacring my boy, but what could I do? I hated every chapter, yet I still crossed off days on the calendar, eagerly awaiting the next one. I didn't have much going on in my life.

On the other hand, Jujutsu Kaisen was wild.

Kenjaku once said Yuta couldn't be the next Satoru Gojo, and Yuta took that personally.

I don't think he is going to last five minutes, to be honest. Sukuna's just gonna get the satisfaction of pissing on Gojo's body twice.
As for Sukuna, he is like a cockroach, mf survived everything thrown at him.

He has a fantastic set of abilities: Malevolent Shrine, Fuga Fire shit, Soul Manipulation, World Cutting Slash, Mahoraga-chan save me command, and, of course, plot armor.

My boy Naruto could have used those abilities in Boruto, especially the plot armor.

I arrived home and parked the car in the garage. As I opened the door, my foot hit something small and plastic. Looking down, I saw a Ben 10 Azmuth toy.

My little girl loved this toy.

It made me think of Naruto—he could've used some of Azmuth's intelligence. Maybe then, people wouldn't have disrespected him so much.

But my little angel hugged that toy all the time, even in her sleep.

So why was it here, on the floor?

I patted my body where I usually kept my gun. It was there.

I shook off the odd feeling and grabbed the door handle, pushing it open.

*Creak~

I made my way to the kitchen, hearing someone moving utensils.

There she was, my wife, cutting vegetables. I put on a smile and walked over to her.

"Hey, love," I said, giving her a quick kiss.

"Hey..." she purred, her tone oddly soft.

I glanced down at her ankle; it was bandaged. She did say she fell down the stairs yesterday on the phone.

Perhaps that was when...

"Let me help you with that," I said, reaching for the knife in her hand.

*Splat!

Blood sprayed as I stabbed her and pulled the knife from her neck, my voice cold and steady. "Show yourself."

Men poured into the kitchen from all directions with rifles in their hand, emerging from shadows and corners where they had been hiding in plain sight.

Damn, I lost my edge, didn't I?

"Your skills have degraded, though I must say, I'm proud you saw through that," an old man in a pristine white suit remarked, his voice dripping with patronizing superiority. His face was one I knew too well. He pointed at 'my wife,' who was now convulsing on the floor, her lifeblood pooling around her.

"Purring at me lovingly like that after I come home late? You should've chose a better actor honestly."

"Human relations were never my strong point," he said, pausing to savor the moment before adding, "Son."

I ignored that, he didn't deserve to be called my father. "I assume my family is dead?"

"If you're referring to the monkeys you call wife and daughter, yes," he said with a grin that made my blood boil. "But your dear father is still very much alive."

"Not for long."

The rage within me exploded.

*Bang!

"Guess my skills haven't degraded all that much, eh?" I muttered, sitting on his chest, bloodied and beaten. They'd done quite a number on me, and I could feel life slipping away. I knew I didn't have much time left.

But at least they didn't get away scot-free.

Every one of his men lay dead around us, their lifeless bodies strewn across the kitchen floor. And now, he too was on the verge of death.

With a trembling hand, I picked up a sword and pointed it straight at his head. "Any last words?" I asked, my voice steady despite the pain.
He coughed, a wet, gurgling sound, blood trickling from the corners of his mouth. He looked up at me and whispered, "Your place was by my side."

*Slash!

I separated his head from his body and used the sword as a crutch to stand. Every muscle screamed in protest, but I had to see them one last time.

During the fight, he'd revealed the location of my family's bodies. I staggered over to where they lay, the sight of them almost too much to bear. My wife, my daughter—gone.

Tears slipped from my eyes as I knelt beside them. "All this strength, and I couldn't even save my family," I whispered, my voice breaking. The mountain of corpses around us seemed to mock my failure.

I looked at my wife, her face serene even in death. "In my next life, I'll make sure to always be on time," I promised softly.

Turning to my daughter, my heart shattered all over again. "I couldn't love you enough in this lifetime, but I'll make sure to give you all the happiness in the world next time around."

With that, I closed my eyes and, with a final, determined breath, sliced off my own head with the sword.

[Ding! Conditions fulfilled!]

[Individual's desires were monitored!]

[Based on desire, the world of Naruto has been selected.]

[Based on desire, the body of Naruto Uzumaki has been selected for reincarnation.]

[Assigning the body, individual Sukuna Ryomen's abilities.]

[Assigning the body, individual Azmuth's intelligence.]

[Due to the conflicting nature of the world and Cursed Energy, the power of Sukuna Ryomen has been modified to use Chakra instead of Cursed Energy.
Reminder: Individual Naruto Uzumaki retains all the abilities Sukuna Ryomen once possessed.]

A/N:

What are your thoughts on the chapter?

This story has been bouncing around in my head for ages, and today, I finally mustered up the courage to put pen to paper. Or, you know, fingers to keyboard.

Since our main man is getting a Naruto makeover, I'm all ears for your suggestions.

I'll try to dish out at least two chapters a week, squeezing them in between college chaos and the endless stream of adulting. The length of each chapter? Well, that's directly proportional to my creativity for the day. So, if you want longer chapters, just send some good vibes my way. Maybe even some replies—hey, I hear they're great for creativity! *wink*

I mention two chapters because, let's face it, I'm a perfectionist. I spend more time tweaking and twiddling with words than actually spewing them out. Gotta make sure it's primo stuff, right? So, brace yourself for a slow and steady release schedule.

Thanks a bunch for reading! Your support keeps me going, even when my editing addiction threatens to consume me.

Spoiler Alert(Read if you want):

What he received isn't a template but direct ability, so he can interfere with the plot right from the moment of his birth. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Hehehe

I'm tired of reading the same old 'aBAndoNED nArUto, ConViNCE kUramA, dEstrOY viLLAgE'.

We're fucking the plot from the start with this one!

Picture this: Minato and Kushina are alive and kicking, and poor Obito is in for a world of hurt!

Yes, Naruto won't have Kurama, but you do realize what he would be able to do with Sukuna's soul manipulation only, as after all, he is Ashura's reincarnation. heheHAHAHa

And he is going to have his malevolent shrine, fuga fire, ten shadows, and they are going to be buffed due to chakra. Those hax in Naruto's world!

Its going to be nuts!

He's also gonna have Azmuth's intelligence, so expect some crazy tech being built as well. At least Boruto level tech and ben 10 tech are going to appear(its cool).

(damn, the thought of building an omnitrix and fucking with the Otsutsuki is making me WHEEZE!HAHAHA)

Combine all that with all the treasure hiding in his soul and DNA that he can utilize due to soul manipulation. (psst psst Wood style if you didn't get it yet)

Though wood style is something that's kinda generic, so you guys can decide if we want to give him that or not. Though the idea isn't bad since I haven't read much fanfic where Naruto can use wood style.

It will be a good combo and raise his importance in the world. hmm...maybe it will act as a good method when he runs some secret org? that's a pretty great idea too. unleashing the Several True Thousand Hands of Hashirama while whispering Atomic is going to be fucking great too~

There's going to be kingdom-building too here.

Oh, did I mention how having the genius father around is going to help him?

Just one more thing, Sukuna is like a genius in Cursed Energy and techniques, right? So that is going to translate as shinobi talent in this world as well. So, he's going to be a great prodigy.

For now, these are the things that are on my mind. If you've got any questions, ask away. These are the only spoilers that I'm going to give though. If you're confused about something, ask questions to clear that up, and I'll make sure to answer!

Alright, see ya!

Chapter 1: Whispers of Destiny New
In the dim, warm embrace of the fluid-filled space, Naruto stirred, his consciousness flickering to life in a world of darkness. Disoriented and bewildered, he strained to make sense of his surroundings.

'I shouldn't exist!'

His mind grappled with his identity, struggling to assemble the pieces of his fractured existence.

Memories surged, slicing through the murk of confusion. He recalled his former life with stark clarity—the relentless beatings from his father, the first kill at the tender age of three, the painstaking lessons in inflicting pain so excruciating that people wouldn't wish it on their worst enemies.

He was forged into a monster.

Naruto's body trembled as the specter of those days loomed large in his mind.

Not from fear, though.

But because once, he had reveled in it.

He had savored the sight of suffering.

He had basked in a sense of superiority, his mind steeped in a ruthless creed.

The strong prey on the weak.

It was their right, he thought once.

He had enjoyed being a monster.

Yet, everything had changed when he met her, the love of his life. But now she was de-

'That old fucker!'

The thought of his murdered wife and daughter ignited a fresh wave of fury within him.

But here, in this cramped, shadowy abyss, where Naruto could scarcely comprehend his own presence, he was unable to unleash his wrath. The enclosing walls seemed to tighten around him, their oppressive proximity suffocating his rage.

Suddenly, a blue screen flickered into existence within Naruto's mind.

{Name: Naruto Uzumaki

Identity: Reincarnator

Skills: [Sukuna, Lord of Malevolence], [Azmuth, The First Thinker]

Notice
: You have reincarnated after being deemed worthy. You possess the abilities you desired. The former of the skills has been modified to use chakra instead of cursed energy.}

'What the fuck?'

Staring at the ethereal screen, memories of countless fanfictions he had read in his previous life cascaded through his mind. The realization struck him like a bolt of lightning: he had been reincarnated!

'Is this even possible?' he wondered, his thoughts racing with the implications.

His mind swiftly turned to thoughts of his family. 'If I ended up in the Naruto universe, does that mean there's a chance I can go back to my world?'

He examined the abilities now listed before him. 'Sukuna's power and Azmuth's intelligence... Did whoever reincarnate me hear my complaints and thought they were my wishes?' The sheer absurdity of the situation seemed almost too surreal to comprehend.

But none of that mattered now. With these newfound powers and his body's ancestry, he knew he could ascend to the top. 'As long as I use my knowledge wisely, I can become the strongest.'

Recalling the 'God', Shibai, from the Boruto series, Naruto made up his mind. 'I need to be at least that strong to even have a chance of returning. This world has plenty of jutsu involving the dead; maybe I can use one to bring my family back to life.'

Desperation ignited his resolve. He didn't waste time questioning if it was possible; he simply decided it would be.

He had no other option.

'I'll become the strongest, return to my world, and bring my family back to life!'

'Sorry for taking over your body, Naruto. If I grow strong enough to exist beyond time, I'll go back and free you,' he thought, offering a quick prayer.

'Now, how the hell do I become the strongest?'

He 'glanced' at [Sukuna, Lord of Malevolence] and willed it open.

[

Sukuna, Lord of Malevolence

Genius
: Possesses an unmatched genius in all facets of being a shinobi.

Incarnation: Capable of transforming a body part into a cursed object that can be used to possess another's body.

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Exhibits extraordinary skill and power in hand-to-hand combat, making them a formidable opponent.

Powerful Body: Endowed with immense strength, speed, reflexes, and durability.

Great Tactical Intellect: Demonstrates genius-level strategic and tactical acumen, able to discern and act upon various angles, information, patterns, perceptions of any situation, conflict, or environment.

Metamorphosis: Can generate additional body parts at will.

Immense Chakra: Possesses a vast amount of chakra from birth, inherently poisonous in nature.

Black Flash: Result of applying Chakra within 0.0000000000000000001 seconds of a physical strike, causing spatial distortion, making the chakra flash black and amplifying the strike's destructive power by 2.5 times.

Binding Vows: An advanced form of Fuinjutsu enabling modifications in exchange for something equivalent, also used to form binding contracts with others, moderated by the universe.

Shrine: Enables the user to unleash slashes at various ranges to sever objects and space, and to release destructive flames when combined with Divine Flame.

Divine Flame: Allows the creation and manipulation of fire for long-range attacks by chanting "Open" and forming an arrow.

Ten Shadows: Grants the ability to summon ten different shikigami using shadows as intermediaries, and overall manipulation of shadows, including hiding within them or storing objects within one's own shadow.

Soul Awareness: Provides the capability to interact directly with souls.

]

Wasting no time, he then opened the other skill.

[

Azmuth, The First Thinker

Note: You're just too fucking smart.

]

'Damn.'

Naruto had no idea how much time had passed as he stared at the two new skills.

'What the hell just happened?'

The knowledge that flooded his mind provided an answer. It was the knowledge of Sukuna and Azmuth, both formidable in their own right, that had settled into his brain after opening the skills. Despite Azmuth's unparalleled intellect, it took a moment to process.

Azmuth's extensive knowledge about souls was what truly surprised him. Despite Sukuna's extensive experience, Azmuth's theoretical understanding far surpassed his. Given Azmuth's reputation as the greatest mind in the Ben 10 universe, perhaps it wasn't all that shocking.

'Azmuth may lack practical experience, but his compilation of soul-related knowledge from various species is extraordinary.'

'Now, how do I use this power to gain an edge that the original Naruto never had?'

After pondering, the answer came to him.

'Use soul awareness and the combined knowledge of Sukuna and Azmuth to hijack Asura's power within my body.'

This was just the beginning.

'Next, use soul awareness, their combined knowledge, and Metamorphosis to modify my body, strengthening the Uzumaki gene using my mother as a model. Azmuth's expertise in DNA will be crucial here.'

Then, the final step.

'Gradually absorb Kurama's chakra to further enhance my body.'

He could manage the first two steps, but absorbing Kurama's chakra posed a challenge. However, he believed that if he succeeded with the Asura and Uzumaki plans, absorbing Kurama's chakra would be possible by leveraging Asura's and Uzumaki gene's powers.

Since he had reincarnated, he had no desire to sit by and watch as Obito slaughters his parents.

Saving them was crucial as they can help him become stronger. Though their survival would mean he wouldn't remain Kurama's jinchuriki.

So, this was his one opportunity to get his hands on Kurama's chakra.

'Minato and Kushina were kind-hearted if the plot is to be trusted. I refuse to let another family be torn apart because I failed to act.'

He regretted not going after his father first. Perhaps then, he might still have his family.

'No use dwelling on that.' Shaking off the thoughts, he used soul awareness to look 'inside' himself.

It's important to note that while he had the skill, truly powerful uses required chakra. He needed time to unleash the full power of the [Lord of Malevolence].

Simply looking at someone's soul with soul awareness didn't cost chakra, but using it to affect the real world did. For instance, enhancing his Shrine ability with soul awareness to cut souls directly would be an active use.

'Here I come, Asura! You better prepare your brown Otsutsuki butt!'

His daughter would be proud of that insult.

A/N:

I cross-post so, the AN might feel a bit unusual.

Naruto: Bout to get the greatest head start of all time.

World: Bout to get fucked

Note: the condition to hit a black flash was modified to suit Naruto world, as it won't be hard to hit unlimited back to back black flashes. Now, he just has to hit at more than twice the speed of light.

So, how did you like the chapter? I know there nothing much in this chapter but we are just starting out. And also, I don't really like to start the story with this kind of meaningless hijacking soul drama tbh.

That is why, we are going to see how the decision he has taken to give himself an edge has already caused butterfly effects in the outside world in the next chapter. I'll also show a few things he did to ensure Minato's and Kushina's survival.

Lots of characters will appear next chapter so make sure to read the next one.

I finished with editing today so I released the chapter a day before I promised. I was planning to release on Friday.

I've got exams from Sunday so it may take a bit more time to release the next chapter, as I like to spend quite a time writing and editing. For instance, I spent like 9 hours on this chapter to make it as perfect as possible(i really hope there's no mistake :p). Outlining took like an hour, which I did yesterday. So, I spent like 8 hours straight today working on this. I might not be able to allocate that much time to write the next chapter as writing in blocks isn't really my thing.

I'd rather spend 10 hours straight writing and editing rather than divide that into block of 3 hours and complete it all in 3 days. If I do that, I forget what I'm even trying to write about. Words flow out of my hands better when I'm writing it all at once.

I'll see what I can do.

See ya!

Chapter 2: The Monster and the Flapping Butterfly New
Naruto stood in the eerie stillness, taking in the sight of his own soul. The air was thick with a metallic scent, the kind that clung to the back of one's throat and refused to let go.

Bones littered the ground, remnants of the countless lives he had taken in his previous existence. His soul shone red.

He felt taller, more imposing, as if he had grown into a different form. He glanced down and saw that he was ankle-deep in blood.

The reflection staring back at him from the blood's surface was not his own; it was an adult version of Sukuna, minus the four arms, clad in a black haori and white kimono.

"Well, that was not something that I expected. Looks like the Sukuna skill will affect more than I previously thought." He didn't expect to see an adult Sukuna staring back at him when he gazed below.

His eyes moved forward, locking onto the shrine that stood at the heart of this grim landscape. This was his domain, the core of his being where his cursed technique was strongest.

"Well, this was expected. Anyways, I shouldn't waste much time. I've come here to 'eat' Asura."

He closed his eyes and concentrated, reaching deep within himself. The process was slow, each second stretching into eternity. But finally, he found him. Asura was there, suspended in a frozen state, his chakra barely a whisper.

"What a pity."

Naruto walked towards Asura. He had honestly expected a big battle to absorb Asura, but this was rather anti-climactic. He had wanted to see, how he would fare against Asura in a battle for souls.

"This is just asking to be absorbed."

Naruto couldn't help but think. 'If I get stuck in the process of becoming stronger, will I also be frustrated and pass myself down to the younger generation in search for salvation?'

"How pathetic."

That statement wasn't for Asura but rather for himself.

How pathetic of him to even consider such a thing.

"You can deny me son. But you can't deny that what I put you through made you the monster that you are today. I, your father, carved you to rise above the herds of sheeps that this world is filled with."

The words of his father when he had left to start a family resonated in his mind.

He looked at his palms. 'As much as I hate him, I can't deny that he made me capable.'

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

'If I have to become a monster to bring them back, then so be it.'

He refuses to be like Asura, a man who died full of regrets and is now just a commodity that's passed down just to fight with his brother with daddy issues.

He opens his mouth and bites Asura's head off.

He has become the monster again.

Naruto, having gained newfound strength, moved his body with deliberate intensity. He clenched his fists, feeling the raw power surge through his small frame.

'Hahahaha! I was successful!' he exulted.

At last, he had finished absorbing Asura's chakra and had even altered his genes to inherit all the unique qualities of the Uzumaki clan.

'Let's see how my chakra feels now,' he mused, curiosity and excitement bubbling within him. 'After integrating Asura's, the Uzumaki's powers...'

He willed his chakra to ripple outward, astonished and more than satisfied by its transformed quality.

'This is it!' he grinned, triumph sparkling in his eyes.

Meanwhile, Kushina, sensing the dense chakra emanating from within her, looked down at her trembling body.

'Now, let me absorb that chakra Kurama has been leaking out!' he thought. The malevolent chakra was ravaging his mother's body, weakening her as her pregnancy progressed.

'Come to daddy!' Naruto directed the leaking chakra from the seal directly to his mouth, greedily consuming it. 'How delicious!' he grinned, a sense of exhilaration flooding him.

Suddenly, Kushina's strength abandoned her, and she dropped to her knees, a surge of worry overcoming her.

"What is going on?" she whispered, clutching her stomach where the seal was. She moved her clothing aside to see her stomach, the seal pulsing with a pain she hadn't felt since the day she became a jinchūriki.

Naruto, who had learned to see souls, instantly realized what had happened to Kushina. 'Shit! I absorbed too much at once!'

Utilizing the Uzumaki's Heal Bite's property of transferring chakra and Sukuna's knowledge of the Reversed Cursed Technique, he instantly started healing his mother.

Suddenly, Kushina felt her strength return to her. The seal continued to pulse, but the pain was gone, as if it wasn't there at all. This was not supposed to happen. She knew what the pulsing seal meant—it signified that the seal was weakening, and it was supposed to hurt her.

"Naruto..." she murmured, her hands lovingly patting her stomach where her son lay, though her voice was fraught with concern. Sweat beaded on her forehead, and her breath came in ragged gasps.

(A day later)

The room was bathed in the warm glow of evening light filtering through the windows of Minato and Kushina's house. The air hummed with a tension that was palpable, though it was softened by the presence of familiar faces. Minato, his face drawn with fatigue, leaned against the doorframe, watching Kushina with a concerned yet relieved expression. Jiraiya sat cross-legged on the floor, his usual jovial demeanor replaced with a serious, contemplative look.

"Minato, you look like you've been through the wringer," Jiraiya said, breaking the silence. His voice was light, but his eyes were sharp, taking in every detail of Minato's exhaustion.

Minato managed a tired smile. "It's been a long day dealing with the village. I'm glad you're here, Jiraiya-sensei. I need you to handle this. I'm not at my best right now."

Kushina, sitting beside Jiraiya, shifted nervously. Her hands rested protectively on her growing belly. "The seal... it's weakened more," she began, her voice steady but tinged with worry. "I felt Naruto's chakra spike unnaturally before Kyuubi's chakra started being drawn towards him. Since that day, the seal hasn't felt the same."

Jiraiya frowned, leaning in closer. "That shouldn't have happened. Let me see." He placed his hands over Kushina's, his fingers moving in intricate patterns as he channeled his chakra to observe the seal. His face grew more serious with each passing second.

"Kyuubi's chakra is being absorbed," he said finally, his voice low. "This has indeed weakened the seal, just as you suspected."

Kushina nodded, a mixture of relief and anxiety crossing her face. "But... it hasn't affected me negatively. In fact, I feel stronger. Could it be because of Naruto?"

Jiraiya's eyes widened slightly. "That's an interesting hypothesis. The kid does have an immense chakra for his age. Let me check something." He closed his eyes, summoning the two elder toads.

He planned to use Senjutsu to check Kushina's situation as in Sage Mode he was far more sensitive to chakra.

With a puff of smoke, Fukasaku and Shima, the two elder toads, appeared beside him.

"Congratulations again, Kushina," Fukasaku croaked, a smile in his voice.

"Thank you," Kushina replied with a small smile, her anxiety easing slightly at the familiar, friendly faces.

Jiraiya promptly explained the situation.

"Then, let's start immediately, Jiraiya-chan. We must not waste time, " Fukasaku croaked. Shima nodded in agreement. Both the elder toads then jumped on Jiraiya's shoulder.

After a while, Jiraiya managed to get into Sage Mode.

Jiraiya focused, sensing the intricate interplay of chakras within Kushina. "The strength you feel is because Naruto is giving you healing chakra continuously," he said, his voice filled with amazement. "This is crazy... Kyuubi's chakra should be harming you, but Naruto is actively healing all the damage."

Minato's eyes widened in shock. "So our hypothesis was right. Naruto is responsible for the seal weakening, but he's also the one absorbing Kyuubi's chakra and healing you."

Kushina's eyes sparkled with a mixture of pride and wonder. "It might be the Uzumaki healing trait," she mused.

Jiraiya nodded slowly. "It's possible, but it feels too deliberate, too precise, like someone is making a conscious effort to heal."

"Will this impact Naruto negatively?" Minato asked, his concern for his unborn son evident.

"We need to get the medic nin to check on the situation," Jiraiya said. "But from what I can see, Kushina is only getting positive feedback from the chakra being absorbed by the child."

Kushina's face lit up with a radiant smile. "My son is protecting me before he's even born! Just wait until I tell everyone. He's going to be a genius, I know it!"

Minato chuckled softly, though his eyes remained troubled. "I'm happy for you, Kushina. But I can't help but worry about Naruto."

Kushina's smile softened, her hand resting on her belly. "I understand, Minato. I'm a bit worried too, but for some reason, I have this strange confidence in our son's ability to remain well."

Jiraiya leaned back, his mind racing with thoughts. 'If this isn't just the Uzumaki healing traits at work, then Konoha has gained something extraordinary...something monstrous.'

(Two weeks later)

The sun hung low in the sky, casting long shadows over the village of Konoha as Kushina and Minato made their way through the bustling streets. Despite the warm glow of the late afternoon, a sense of unease lingered between them. For the past two weeks, they had visited countless doctors and medics, searching for someone who could help them understand Naruto's unique situation. Yet, each time they were met with the same disheartening conclusion: any direct interference with the baby while in womb could have severe and lasting consequences.

Minato glanced at Kushina. "We'll find someone, Kushina. There has to be a way to ensure Naruto's well-being without risking his health."

Kushina nodded, though her eyes betrayed her frustration. "I know, Minato. It's just… every time we get close to an answer, it feels like we're back to square one. I'm worried about our son."

As they turned a corner, heading towards the location of a retired medic nin for advice, Kushina's steps faltered. A strange sensation washed over her, a prickle of unease that made her heart skip a beat. She glanced around, her eyes narrowing as they landed on a figure partially obscured by shadows. A man, or something resembling one, stood watching them with an intensity that sent chills down her spine. Instinctively, she tightened her grip on Minato's hand.

Minato followed her gaze, his senses alert. "What is it, Kushina?"

"I… I don't know," she replied softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "But I felt something… something off about that person."

Minato narrowed his eyes, he couldn't pinpoint the person Kushina was referring to. He couldn't sense anything abnormal.

The figure shifted slightly, and for a brief moment, Kushina caught a glimpse of pale skin and dark eyes. Her heart raced, and she felt a surge of negative emotions—anger, fear, and something she couldn't quite place.

Minato who finally noticed the weird man, moved forward to deal with him immediately however the figure, seeing that, seemed to tense up before quickly disappearing into the crowd.

Minato frowned, his expression turning serious. "Stay close to me. We'll have to keep our guard up."

Unbeknownst to them, the figure was Zetsu, a being created by Madara Uchiha and loyal to Obito. Zetsu's heart pounded as he moved away, his mind racing. The fact that Kushina had sensed him was alarming. He needed to inform Obito immediately. She was more perceptive than they had anticipated, and this could complicate their plans.

Back in the relative safety of their home, Kushina paced the floor, her thoughts a whirlwind of worry and suspicion. "Who was that man, Minato? And why did I feel such a strong reaction to him?"

Minato, seated at the table, rubbed his temples. "I don't know, but we can't ignore this. We need to be cautious, especially now. I'll have ANBU look into it."

Meanwhile, far from the village, Zetsu reported to Obito, recounting the encounter and the heightened vigilance of Kushina and Minato. Obito's eyes narrowed, his mind calculating. The situation was more complex than he had anticipated, but he was nothing if not adaptable.

"We'll have to move carefully," Obito said, his voice cold and measured. "Kushina seems to have developed the same sensing capabilities like Mito once did. She has become more perceptive than we gave her credit for."

Zetsu nodded, his unease still lingering. "I think I can no longer monitor Kushina. She can sense me now. "

"We can no longer proceed with the plan to attack on the day of birth. Keep your distance from Kushina. But make sure to keep your eye on everyone other than her. I'll think of something long term."

As Zetsu melted back into the shadows, the village of Konoha remained blissfully unaware of the looming threat.

(A week later)

As the days passed, the search for a suitable doctor continued fruitlessly. Every lead led to the same conclusion: direct interference with Naruto was too dangerous. The frustration grew, and so did the sense of dread that something unseen was moving against them.

Kushina often found herself staring out the window, her hand resting protectively over her belly. The encounter with the strange man haunted her. It was served as a constant reminder that their enemies were closer than they realized. Minato did his best to reassure her, but even he couldn't hide his concern.

One evening, as they sat together in the quiet of their living room, Minato spoke softly. "We will find a way, Kushina. Naruto is strong, just like his mother. We just need to be patient and careful."

Kushina smiled weakly, resting her head on his shoulder. "I hope you're right, Minato. For Naruto's sake, I hope you're right."

(A few days later)

The warm afternoon sun streamed through the windows of the Hokage's office, casting long, golden rays across the room. Minato sat at his desk, the stress of recent events evident in the lines of his face. Across from him, Jiraiya leaned back in his chair, his usual laid-back demeanor tinged with an uncharacteristic seriousness. Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage, stood by the window, his eyes fixed on the bustling village below, lost in thought.

"We've exhausted all our options," Minato said, breaking the silence. "None of the medics we've consulted can help without risking Naruto's health. We're left with one choice: Tsunade-sama."

Jiraiya nodded, his expression grim. "I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. Tsunade's been away for so long, and convincing her to return won't be easy." He paused for a second before continuing.

"But, I do have a plan to bring her back. Tsunade is in a difficult situation, financially. She's been on the run from debt collectors for a while now. If the village agrees to pay off all her debts she might return to help Kushina and Naruto."

Minato thought for a second and looked at Hiruzen who nodded, after all, Hiruzen's help was needed to convince the other Elders.

"The village will do what needs to be done," said Minato.

Jiraiya sighed, running a hand through his white hair. "Take care of things here. I'll bring her back."

(A week later)

Tsunade and Shizune were in the worst condition imaginable. Picture it: Tsunade, usually the picture of poise and strength, now looked like she'd been thrown out of a bar one too many times. And Shizune, ever the loyal companion, was right there with her, trying to keep things together but clearly fraying at the edges. They were basically like beggars at this point, hungry and thirsty.

Tsunade, with a half-empty bottle of sake in her hand and a slightly wobbling stance, broke the silence first. "Shizune, I'm tellin' ya... we need to rob a house. A rich landlord's house. We'll end this misery once and for all."

Shizune, who was nursing a small bowl of water as if it were the most precious thing on Earth, looked horrified. "Tsunade-sama, we can't just steal! What about your status? What would people think of you? They'd call you a thief!"

Tsunade snorted, then took a swig of sake. "A thief? Nah, they'd say, 'Tsunade always pays her debts!' Besides, how would they even know I stole it? I'm a ninja, remember? Stealth is kind of our thing."

Shizune's eyes widened. "Your status, Tsunade-sama! Have you forgotten that you're a legendary Sannin? What if someone saw us?"

Tsunade laughed, a sound somewhere between a chuckle and a hiccup. "Saw us? Shizune, please. If they saw us, they'd think they were hallucinating. Who'd believe the great Tsunade is out robbing houses like a common bandit? No one! That's the beauty of it."

Shizune sighed, rubbing her temples. "What if they recognize you and then they start spreading rumors? What if the headlines tomorrow read, 'Legendary Sannin Turns to Crime!'?"

Tsunade shrugged, looking as nonchalant as a drunk can. "Well, any publicity is good publicity. Besides, think about it: we'd be like Robin Hood. Steal from the rich, give to the poor... which is us. We'd be heroes with empty stomachs!"

Shizune shook her head, trying to be the voice of reason. "Tsunade-sama, this isn't a stand-up comedy routine. We can't just..."

Tsunade interrupted with a loud "ARGHH!" startling Shizune. "You know, Shizune, sometimes I wonder if I lost so much gambling because I hadn't turned to the dark side. Like, maybe if I'd just embraced it, I'd be swimming in riches now."

Shizune gave her a skeptical look. "Tsunade-sama, you're not making any sense. You're drunk."

Tsunade ignored her, mumbling, "There's no one on Earth who can help me in this situation. The debt I've built up is astronomical. Even my richest friends couldn't cover it."

She paused, then continued, her eyes wide with a tipsy revelation. "Maybe I should hire a shaman to summon my dead grandfather from heaven. Maybe he hid his wealth somewhere and never told anyone. Yeah, that's it! I'll ask him where he stashed the cash!"

Shizune put a hand over her face, shaking her head. "Tsunade-sama, that's just... no. You're grasping at straws."

Tsunade threw her hands up in exasperation. "Truly, throughout heaven and Earth, I alone am the broke one."

Shizune clasped her hands together and looked up at the sky, praying. "Sage of the Six Paths, please forgive Tsunade-sama. She's just drunk and desperate."

Just as Tsunade seemed on the verge of making a truly terrible decision, Jiraiya appeared, swaggering into view with his usual self-assured grin. "Hey, Tsunade, Shizune. What are you two plotting now?"

Tsunade growled, glaring at him. "What the hell do you want, Jiraiya?"

Jiraiya, who had been eavesdropping, gave her a cocky smile. "Throughout heaven and Earth, I alone can pay your debts."

Tsunade's eyes narrowed. "Oh, really? And how do you plan on doing that?"

"Well...there's a certain situation with Kushina."

(A few days later)

The soft rustle of leaves and the distant murmur of village life filled the warm evening air as Minato and Kushina sat together in their cozy living room. The tension of the past weeks seemed to hang over them like a lingering cloud, despite the recent glimmers of hope.

*Knock!

There was a firm knock on the door. Minato rose to answer it, and moments later, Tsunade entered the room, her presence commanding and reassuring. Despite her usual toughness, there was a softness in her eyes as she looked at Kushina, a sign of the respect and concern she held for her.

"Tsunade-sama," Kushina said with a grateful smile, "Thank you for coming."

Tsunade waved a hand dismissively, though her eyes remained kind. "It's the least I could do. Minato saved my life once, and besides, this is important."

'I never saved her though,' Minato thought as a tick mark appeared on his forehead, 'Why doesn't she just admit, she's here for the money?'

She approached Kushina with a focused expression. "Let's see what's going on with that baby of yours."

Kushina lay back as Tsunade's hands hovered over her belly, her chakra flaring subtly as she employed techniques known only to her. Her eyes narrowed in concentration, and the room fell silent, the air thick with anticipation.

Minutes ticked by before Tsunade finally spoke, her voice a mixture of awe and curiosity. "Naruto has immense vitality. I've never seen anything like it. His chakra is... potent, almost overwhelming. And there's something else—it's poisonous."

Minato's eyes widened, and he exchanged a worried glance with Kushina. "Poisonous? What does that mean for Kushina?"

Tsunade shook her head slightly. "It's not affecting her negatively because... this is where it gets extraordinary. Naruto is using a healing technique, but it's something I've never seen before. It's incredibly precise. Healing jutsu, when overused, can cause cellular mutations, even cancer. But Naruto's technique is flawless. He heals just enough, as if he's a seasoned medic ninja."

Kushina's hand instinctively went to her belly, her eyes filled with wonder. She whispered with a smile. "He really is healing me..."

Tsunade nodded, her expression serious yet tinged with amazement. "Yes, it's remarkable. It resembles the Uzumaki healing trait because he's not using hand signs, and the healing chakra is emanating from his entire body. But it's more than that. He's not just regenerating cells; he's restoring them in a way that's almost like turning back time. I feel like I'm witnessing something divine."

The room fell silent as they absorbed Tsunade's words. Minato felt a swell of pride and an almost overwhelming sense of relief, yet his mind buzzed with questions. "Is this something that could harm him, Tsunade? Using such an advanced technique, even unconsciously?"

Tsunade considered this for a moment before answering. "It's hard to say. This is something unheard of. Nobody in the world is capable of such healing. Not even me! We need to monitor him closely, but from what I can tell, he's in no immediate danger. If anything, he's protecting Kushina in ways we didn't think possible."

Kushina's eyes shone with unshed tears, a mix of relief and overwhelming emotion. "My son... our son... he's already so strong, so special."

Minato pulled her close, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Yes, he is. And with Tsunade-sama here, we can ensure he stays safe and healthy."

Tsunade turned around, her face a mixture of contemplation and quiet admiration. "I'll be keeping a close eye on both of you. This is something extraordinary, and we need to understand it fully. But rest assured, I'll do everything I can to help."

A/N:

You know at first I didn't write the part where Naruto decided to become a monster instead. I was done with the chapter yesterday but felt like I needed to work on it a bit more.

But, BladeZ_FN made a pretty funny comment where he wrote a scene of Asura and Sukuna. This made me think though. What's the use of having Sukuna's power if the main character isn't at least a bit crazy like Sukuna?

(if you cannot find the comment, its prolly because you're using a different site. I'm uploading in , webnovel, royal road, and scribble hub. The comment was made in webnovel.)

I thought about it and decided that since the background was suitable and since Asura needed to be absorbed, it presented the perfect opportunity. Rather than having him fight or at least get into any kind of contest, if he saw that even someone as strong as Asura, the son of the Sage of Six Path was so helpless, he would feel the need to become something more than he was currently. And that's where his father comes in, the one who made him the most perfect monster.

I will make him become somewhat monstrous to achieve his ultimate goal. It won't be fun otherwise.

And since I will not be posting much, I figured I'd give you guys a long chapter instead.

You better bless me with those reviews, favorites, and follows! This is 2 weeks worth of content from me!

And with this the arc with him still in the womb has finished! Now, the next chapter will start with a time skip where has been born for sometime(won't give you much spoilers but he'll be able walk and talk hehehe)

And if you have any suggestions, please tell me about them. I'm all ears.

Chapter 3: Rains of Castamere I New
Naruto stood in the heart of the forest, surrounded by the vibrant greenery of Konoha. The rustling leaves and chirping birds provided a serene backdrop to his activities. In front of him stood a makeshift contraption made from various scraps and pieces he had scavenged. It was a complex machine designed to test his kunai throwing skills. Naruto had rigged it to release targets at unpredictable intervals and angles, forcing him to rely on instinct and precision.

As he twirled a kunai deftly in his hand, Naruto's eyes narrowed in concentration. He had already managed to master the art of throwing kunai at incredible speeds, hitting targets with pinpoint accuracy. But this machine was his next challenge, pushing him to refine his skills even further. He flung a kunai, watching it spin through the air and strike a moving target dead center. A small smile tugged at his lips.

"Impressive as always, Naruto," a familiar voice called out.

Naruto turned to see his father, Minato Namikaze, standing at the edge of the clearing. Minato's blue eyes shone with pride as he watched his son.

"You're getting better every day. I'm glad I didn't give you the documents on the Flying Thunder God Technique yet. I have no doubt you'd master that too in no time," he joked.

Naruto chuckled, a rare sound that felt like sunshine on a cold day. "Thanks, Dad. But what brings you here? You're usually so busy. Is there something special happening? I've noticed that the village has been a bit more lively recently."

Minato's face softened, a hint of sadness in his eyes. He had always known that Naruto was different. Even as a baby, Naruto had never cried over soiled diapers but would scream until someone correctly guessed his need. It was as if he was born with an unusual sense of discipline and awareness, making him seem more mature than his years. This maturity had created a distance between Naruto and his parents, a gap that Minato wished he could bridge.

"Well," Minato began, trying to mask his feelings, "there is something special happening. The village has been more lively lately because we're planning a big celebration for your fifth birthday on June 10th. We're even inviting leaders from other countries."

Naruto's eyes widened slightly, a mix of curiosity and indifference flickering across his face. "A big party? For me?"

Minato nodded, feeling a pang of sorrow. Naruto was often surrounded by people who called him "Naruto-sama," yet he seemed to care little for the adulation. He was treated more like a symbol than a child, a fact that Minato deeply regretted.

"Yes," Minato confirmed. "Your reputation as a genius has spread far and wide. The villages are in a period of recovery, and having you as a symbol of hope and excellence is a way to bolster morale and keep the Daimyo happy."

Naruto sighed inwardly. He understood the politics behind it, the need to present a strong front. But he was tired of being a poster boy, tired of the constant recognition and the pressure that came with it. As a former assassin in his previous life, he had cherished the ability to blend into the shadows, to move unnoticed. Here, he was constantly in the spotlight, a role he never asked for.

"That's...nice," Naruto said, his tone measured. "But you know, Dad, I really just want to keep training and learning new techniques. This celebration thing isn't really my style."

Minato smiled, though he felt a deep ache in his heart. He admired Naruto's dedication and focus, but he wished his son could enjoy a normal childhood, filled with joy and playfulness. "I know, Naruto. But sometimes, it's good to take a break and enjoy the moment. You'll have a chance to meet new people, maybe even learn something new from them."

Naruto nodded, though his mind was already wandering. The idea of creating another identity played in his head. A way to escape the constant attention and live a life where he wasn't always Naruto-sama, the prodigious son of the Hokage. And most importantly, to achieve what he decided to achieve.

As he watched his father, Naruto felt a twinge of guilt. He knew Minato cared deeply for him and wanted the best for him. But the distance between them was something he couldn't easily bridge. He was grateful for his father's understanding and support, yet he yearned for something more.

"Thanks, Dad," Naruto said, forcing a smile. "I'll try to enjoy the party."

Minato ruffled Naruto's hair, his smile genuine despite the sadness in his eyes. "That's my boy. And remember, no matter what, we're proud of you."

Naruto watched as his father walked away, leaving him alone in the forest once more. He turned back to his machine, throwing another kunai with precise force. The target shattered into pieces, and Naruto sighed. He loved the thrill of perfecting his skills, the satisfaction of hitting his mark. But, he was well aware that he needed more than this.

This wasn't enough!

As he continued his practice, Naruto's mind wandered to the upcoming celebration. He knew it would be a grand affair, filled with important people and expectations. But deep down, he couldn't shake the feeling of being a pawn in a larger game.

'Creating a new identity will definitely be on the top of my list. My decision to not reveal all of my cards was a correct one. Though I have shown the world my talent in the shinobi arts and high intelligence, they know nothing more.'

{Name: Naruto Namikaze

Skills: [Sukuna, Lord of Malevolence], [Azmuth, The First Thinker], [Uzumaki Heritage], [Asura, Lord of Benevolence]

}

'The skill I got from eating Asura will come handy to establish myself a new identity.'

For now, though, Naruto focused on the present. He threw another kunai, watching it hit the target with perfect accuracy.

And so, as the forest whispered around him, Naruto continued his training, dreaming of a day when he could step out of the shadows and into a world of his own making.

'Its about time that I started with my plans.'

A/N:

As I said, my exams are going on right now. And I really felt that I couldn't write more. Anyways, do you guys have some suggestions? I'm planning for some big conflict during this party(as you probably read from the title).

Obito has not been sitting quietly doing nothing.

Felt like Naruto being hunted down all over the world will make for a great story(God knows, if you guys want. Imma make him join Akatsuki or make him go Napolean on the whole world hahaha). What would you like to see the current 5 year old Naruto do?

oh, and I haven't edited this at all so please forgive me if there are mistakes. Just couldn't sit still and study without releasing a chapter!

See ya!

Chapter 4: Rains of Castamere II New
The first light of dawn filtered through the wooden shutters of the Namikaze household, casting a soft glow on the tatami mat flooring. Birds chirped outside, their songs a gentle prelude to the day's festivities. Naruto, a boy of five with an old soul and a sharp mind, stood in his room, struggling to don the traditional robes that lay before him. The rich fabric felt foreign against his skin, the intricate design befitting the son of the Hokage and the future leader of the Uzumaki clan—a clan that, in reality, no longer existed.

Naruto's small hands fumbled with the obi, the sash that held his robes together. Despite his intelligence, his dexterity faltered with the unfamiliar task. He sighed, frustration mingling with the weight of the day's significance. Today was his birthday, a celebration marked by the presence of leaders from all corners of the world, though he had yet to see them.

The door slid open quietly, and Kushina entered, her presence a comforting warmth in the room. She wore a stunning kimono, its vibrant colors reflecting her fiery spirit and undeniable beauty. Her eyes softened as she took in the sight of her son, struggling yet determined.

"Here, let me help you," she said gently, her voice carrying a tenderness that made Naruto's chest tighten with a mix of emotions.

Kushina knelt beside him, her fingers deftly working to adjust his robes. As she worked, Naruto could feel her love enveloping him, a noticeable force that made him ache with both gratitude and regret. He knew that their relationship was not as close as she wished it to be. Despite her efforts to bridge the gap, there was an unspoken distance between them.

"I've dreamt of this day," Kushina murmured, her voice tinged with a bittersweet longing. "Seeing you grow up, becoming the strong, kind person I know you can be, who, one day, will have the whole world lined up just to see him."

Naruto glanced at her, his young face betraying an old soul's depth of understanding. He knew she blamed herself for their lack of closeness, attributing it to his unusual maturity. In truth, it was his past life—a life filled with blood, deception, and a wife and daughter of his own—that created the chasm. He was an assassin reborn, a man trapped in a child's body, unable to fully embrace the innocence expected of him.

"Thank you, mum," Naruto said softly, his voice steady despite the turmoil inside him. He respected her deeply and loved her in his own way, but the role of a doted-upon child felt like a mask he could not wear.

Kushina's hands stilled, her eyes meeting his with a mix of sadness and affection. "You don't have to thank me, Naruto. I'm your mother. It's my job to take care of you."

Naruto's heart clenched at her words. He wished he could bridge the gap, to be the son she deserved. But his past life's experiences made it difficult to play the part convincingly. He could put up an act, yes, but it felt wrong to deceive his kind parents with a love that felt rehearsed.

"Kushina, how's he doing?" Minato's voice broke the intimate moment as he stepped into the room, his presence commanding yet gentle.

Kushina looked up, her eyes reflecting her husband's unspoken concerns. "He's almost ready, Minato."

Minato smiled, his gaze shifting to Naruto. "You look great, son. Today is a big day for you."

Naruto nodded, the weight of his father's words settling on his small shoulders. He admired Minato greatly, the Fourth Hokage's strength and wisdom guiding Konoha with a firm yet compassionate hand. But even Minato, with all his understanding, couldn't fully grasp the complexities of Naruto's existence.

As Kushina finished tying the obi, she placed a gentle kiss on Naruto's forehead. "There, all set. You're going to impress everyone today."

Naruto forced a small smile, the effort not lost on either of his parents. He knew they felt the distance, the emotional barrier that his previous life's memories created. He respected them deeply and wanted to fulfill their expectations, but the shadows of his past loomed large.

Kushina's eyes lingered on him, filled with unspoken words and dreams she held for her son. "Just remember, Naruto, no matter what, we're proud of you. Always."

Naruto's throat tightened with emotion. He wished he could be the carefree child they longed to see, but the weight of his past and the maturity it forced upon him made it impossible. He could only hope that his respect and quiet love for them would suffice.

"Thank you, Mum, Dad," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Minato placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "We're here for you, Naruto. Always."

With a final look of encouragement from his parents, Naruto took a deep breath and stepped out of his room, ready to face the world leaders gathered to celebrate his birthday. As he walked away, Kushina and Minato watched him with pride and love, unaware of the storm that loomed on the horizon.

The sun climbed higher in the sky, casting a golden glow over Konoha. The anticipation of the celebration filled the air, but in the Namikaze household, a poignant silence lingered. Kushina and Minato shared a look, their hearts full of hope for their son.

The grand hall was a sea of colors and faces, the leaders of various nations mingling and exchanging pleasantries. Naruto stood at the entrance, his heart pounding with a mix of excitement and apprehension. He was acutely aware of the expectations placed upon him, not just as the son of the Hokage but as someone destined for greatness.

Kushina and Minato flanked him, their presence a comforting anchor amidst the sea of unfamiliar faces. They had prepared him for this moment, instilling in him the values and strength he would need to navigate the complexities of leadership.

'Let's see what the leaders of this world have to offer,' he thought, fully unaware that this day would mark the beginning of an unimaginable change in his life.

'Let's see what games they are trying to play.'

It would be a game of blood.

A/N:

I was in a pretty good mood, so I posted a new chapter!

Got any suggestions for fight scenes...like how you want the fight to play out and all?

Chapter 5: Unlikely Confederacy New
(Before Naruto and his family reached the Grand Hall)

The grand hall was a spectacle of opulence and tradition, its high vaulted ceilings adorned with intricate curtains and chandeliers that glittered with the light of a thousand candles. The floor was polished to a mirror-like finish, reflecting the grandeur of the assembly gathered within. Around a long, elaborately decorated table, the Daimyo from various lands engaged in animated conversation, their voices a blend of courteous greetings and veiled competitiveness.

Despite the lively discussions, a notable absence hung in the air—the Daimyo from the Land of Wind was not present. Instead, representing the Land of Wind was Rasa, the Kazekage. His presence was a significant deviation from tradition, underscoring the unique alliance between the Land of Wind and the Land of Fire. Rasa's stern demeanor and piercing gaze set him apart from the more relaxed and somewhat complacent attitudes of the other Daimyo.

The Land of Fire's Daimyo sat at the head of the table, a position of honor befitting his nation's current prosperity. His attire was a indication to the wealth of his land, a luxurious robe of silk embroidered with gold thread, and jewelleries that sparkled with precious gems. The servants attending to him were equally resplendent, their uniforms pristine and adorned with subtle but unmistakable symbols of their nation's affluence.

In stark contrast, the attire of the other Daimyo and their servants revealed the economic disparities between the nations. The Daimyo from the Land of Lightning wore robes that, while still elegant, lacked the same opulence. The fabric was simpler, the embroidery less elaborate. His servants, though well-kept, showed signs of wear and repair on their clothing.

The Land of Earth's Daimyo appeared even more subdued. His robes were of a coarse material, functional but far from luxurious. His servants moved with a quiet efficiency, their uniforms plain and devoid of ornamentation. The Land of Water's Daimyo, though attempting to maintain an air of dignity, could not hide the fraying edges of his once-grand attire, a silent proof of the economic hardships his land faced.

As the evening progressed, the conversations among the Daimyo revealed their underlying sentiments. The Land of Fire's Daimyo spoke with a confidence that bordered on arrogance, his tone often dismissive of the struggles faced by the other nations. Subtle glances and half-hidden smirks betrayed the jealousy that simmered beneath the surface.

"The Land of Fire has been fortunate," he remarked, his voice carrying a hint of condescension. "Our resources have allowed us to thrive even in these challenging times."

The Land of Water's Daimyo forced a smile, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Indeed, your prosperity is remarkable. We can only hope to learn from your success."

The Land of Earth's Daimyo, unable to hide his resentment, responded with a thinly veiled barb. "It's clear that not all lands are as blessed. Some of us must struggle to make do with what we have."

Rasa, the Kazekage, remained silent, observing the interactions with a keen eye. Unlike the others, he held no title of Daimyo and had little patience for their political games. He knew that engaging in their petty squabbles would only diminish his own standing. Instead, he focused on the true purpose of his presence, representing his village and its interests.

The evening continued with the Land of Fire's Daimyo being the center of attention. The other Daimyo, though simmering with envy, made concerted efforts to stroke his ego. They flattered him shamelessly, praising his leadership and the prosperity of his land. Drinks flowed freely, and it wasn't long before the Fire Daimyo, basking in the adulation, began to show signs of inebriation.

"Your wisdom is truly unparalleled," the Daimyo of the Land of Lightning said, raising his glass in a toast. "To your continued success and the prosperity of the Land of Fire!"

The Fire Daimyo, now thoroughly drunk, grinned broadly. "Thank you, my friends. Together, we shall ensure peace and prosperity for all our lands."

Rasa watched this display with growing suspicion. The normally fractious Daimyo seemed unusually cooperative, their efforts to intoxicate the Fire Daimyo unusually coordinated. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. What could they be plotting?

Finally, the Fire Daimyo, too drunk to remain conscious, slumped in his chair. The head servant, with a discreet signal, ordered his subordinates to carry the Fire Daimyo to his chambers.

"Take him to his room," the Land of Water's Daimyo said, feigning concern. "He needs rest."

The other Daimyo, now acting somewhat drunk themselves, requested to be shown to their rooms as well. They exchanged knowing glances and invited Rasa to join them for a private conversation.

"However, we would like to discuss some matters in private before going to our rooms," the Land of Lightning's Daimyo said. "Would you join us, Kazekage?"

Rasa's instincts screamed caution, but he nodded in agreement. "Very well."

He followed the other Daimyo down a dimly lit corridor to a secluded room. As the door closed behind them, the atmosphere grew tense. The Land of Lightning's Daimyo removed his hat and, to Rasa's shock, began to peel back the skin of his face. Beneath the mask was not the face of the Lightning Daimyo but that of Ay, the Fourth Raikage.

Rasa's eyes narrowed. "Raikage. What is the meaning of this?"

Ay's expression was grim. "We need to talk, Kazekage. There are matters of great importance that concern us all."

Rasa crossed his arms, his suspicion deepening. "Speak. I will listen, but I trust you understand that any deception will not be tolerated."

Rasa stood in the dimly lit room, his eyes narrowing as Ay, the Fourth Raikage, revealed his true identity. The tension in the air was palpable, and Rasa's mind raced with possibilities and suspicions. He remained stoic, his face betraying none of his inner turmoil.

Ay, still using the voice of the Lightning Daimyo, stepped forward. "Kazekage, we require your expertise. Could you place some seals around this room to ensure our privacy?"

Rasa's eyes flicked around the room, noting the expectant gazes of the other Daimyo. He was deeply suspicious, but his curiosity overpowered his caution. He nodded curtly. "Very well."

With deliberate precision, Rasa moved around the room, placing seals at strategic points. He muttered incantations under his breath, his chakra flowing into the seals and activating them. A faint hum filled the room as the seals took effect, creating an invisible barrier that would prevent eavesdropping.

Satisfied with his work, Rasa turned back to the group, his expression stern. "Now, what is the meaning of this? Are you planning an attack on Konoha?"

Ay's lips curved into a smile, his voice shifting to his own. "Indeed, Kazekage. And we are not alone in this endeavor." He gestured to the other Daimyo, who began to speak in their own voices.

Onoki, the Tsuchikage, stepped forward, his voice gravelly and filled with barely restrained anger. "I still remember the day Minato Namikaze slaughtered a thousand of my shinobi single-handedly. That day haunts me like it was yesterday." His fists clenched, his jaw tight with rage.

Yagura, the Mizukage, followed, his tone cold and bitter. "For decades, the Land of Fire has dominated the world, shaping its future to their liking. Aren't you tired of it, Rasa? Aren't you tired of the Land of Fire always acting high and mighty?"

Ay nodded, his eyes flashing with determination. "We are all tired of Konoha's grip on the political and economic landscape. It's time for a new hegemon to rise."

Rasa remained impassive, though his mind was racing. The proposal intrigued him, but he would not show his hand so easily. "And what do I and my village stand to gain from this alliance?"

Ay and Onoki exchanged glances before looking towards Yagura. The Mizukage stood, reaching into his robes to produce a map. He spread it out on the table, handing Rasa a pen. "How much of the fertile lands of the Land of Fire do you want?"

Rasa's eyes widened slightly, his interest piqued. He took the pen, his movements deliberate as he began to carve out sections of the map. Ay's smile broadened, and Onoki's expression turned into a maniacal grin as they watched Rasa outline his desired territories.

The room was silent save for the scratch of the pen on the map. Rasa finished and stepped back, his face a mask of neutrality. The other Kages exchanged satisfied looks, their plan seemingly falling into place.

Ay leaned forward, his voice filled with a mix of triumph and anticipation. "So, Kazekage, are we in agreement?"

Rasa looked at the map, the territories he had marked out, and then at the faces of the other Kages. He knew this alliance would change the balance of power in the world, and the prospect of expanding his own village's influence was too tempting to ignore. However, he remained cautious, knowing the dangers of such an undertaking.

He finally spoke, his tone measured and thoughtful. "It seems we have a common goal. But know this—I will not be a pawn in anyone's game. The Land of Wind will act in its own interest."

Ay nodded, respecting Rasa's stance. "Of course. We are all equals in this endeavor. Together, we will reshape the world."

As the Kages continued their discussion, Rasa felt a strange mix of excitement and foreboding. The path they were about to embark on was fraught with peril, but the potential rewards were immense.

The future of the world was about to change, and Rasa would ensure that the Land of Wind emerged stronger and more powerful than ever before.

A/N:

I guess you guys can see what Obito has been up to all this while.

There are going to be fights after fights now. So, you better brace yourself hehehe.

Chapter 6: Rains of Castamere III New
The sun was setting as Naruto, along with his parents, Minato and Kushina, arrived at the Grand Hall. The day had been a whirlwind of festivities, with villagers coming together to celebrate Naruto's birthday. The celebrations, while joyous, had delayed their arrival, but the main event was set for the evening, so they were just on time.

Naruto's eyes darted around the grand hall, taking in the scene. Banners and lanterns decorated the space, casting a warm glow. The hall was filled with an array of dignitaries. Yet, one face was conspicuously absent: the Fire Daimyo. Present were the Daimyos from Lightning, Water, and Earth. Notably, the Kazekage himself had come, given the strong relationship between the Land of Wind and Fire.

Naruto's gaze met that of the Lightning Daimyo, a cold shiver running down his spine as he sensed something sinister in those eyes. He quickly decided he didn't like the man.

The Earth Daimyo's eyes, on the other hand, were filled with undisguised murderous intent, which wasn't a surprise considering the humiliation they had to suffer because of his father in the war.

The Daimyo of the Land of Water was a different case entirely; his presence was almost ghostly, as if he was not really there. Naruto remembered Obito's control over Yagura and remained wary, knowing that such manipulation was not beyond the realm of possibility here.

Minato noticed the tension and smiled reassuringly, trying to ease the atmosphere. "Why so stiff, everyone? I invited you all to mend our relationships, not to glare at each other."

This gathering was exclusive, with the elders and other significant forces of the village notably absent. The Grand Hall's proximity to the Fire Capital, the residence of the Fire Daimyo, made it a fitting location for this delicate diplomatic endeavor.

Suddenly, a disturbance rippled through the air. Naruto and Kushina felt it instantly, their senses honed to detect such anomalies. Minato, ever vigilant, also sensed the presence. Before Naruto and Kushina could react, Minato had already turned, striking with his kunai at the intruder's neck. To his shock, the weapon passed through as if the neck was merely an illusion.

Space seemed to warp around them as the man, now clearly seen as masked, pulled Minato, Kushina, and Naruto towards his eye. Acting swiftly, Minato teleported away, but Kushina and Naruto were sucked into the vortex.

The masked man chuckled, his voice dripping with malice. "He's fast," he acknowledged. Then, turning to the gathered Kages, he declared, "Isn't this what you all wanted? Go on, take him down. I'll handle the jinchuriki."

Rasa, the Kazekage, stepped forward, a hint of confusion. "What about Naruto?"

The masked man's eyes glinted beneath the mask. He looked at the Kazekage as if he just raised his eyebrows and then turned his head towards the Raikage. "He's been transported outside the Land of Fire to be captured as Ay requested."

Ay, the Raikage, nodded with a grin. "Well then, let's get to work."

(With Kushina)

Kushina Uzumaki found herself in a dense forest, the canopy of trees casting dappled shadows on the forest floor. Her mind raced as she tried to make sense of her surroundings.

The attack, the masked man, and worst of all, the separation from her child. Anger surged through her veins as she cursed the masked man for his audacity.

"That bastard," she muttered through clenched teeth. "I'll kill him..."

As if summoned by her words, the masked man appeared before her, his presence as unsettling as ever. His voice, dripping with mockery, echoed in the clearing.

"Lost something, Jinchuriki?" he sneered, his single visible eye glinting with amusement.

"You...!" Kushina's rage flared. Without hesitation, she unleashed her Uzumaki chains, the golden links shooting out toward the masked man. But to her dismay, the chains passed harmlessly through him, as if he were a ghost.

He chuckled, the sound grating on her nerves. "You should know by now, that won't work on me."

Undeterred, Kushina surged forward, chakra enhancing her speed. She closed the distance in an instant, aiming a powerful punch at his masked face. Yet, with a fluid motion, the masked man dodged, retaliating with a swift roundhouse kick to her stomach. The impact sent her flying, her back crashing against a tree.

"Is that all you've got?" he taunted, brandishing his kusarigama. With a flick of his wrist, he hurled the sickle towards her, the chain clinking ominously as it followed.

Kushina's instincts kicked in. Using chakra, she altered her trajectory mid-air, narrowly evading the sickle's deadly blade. She landed on the ground, one hand bracing against the earth as she steadied herself.

"Good at running away, aren't you?" the masked man jeered.

She focused on his movements. His confidence was his weakness, she noted. He was trying to provoke her, to make her lose her cool.

"ARGHHH!" She acted.

She launched her Uzumaki chains again, this time with greater precision. The chains split into dozens of smaller tendrils, weaving through the air like serpents. The masked man danced through them, his body flickering and phasing in and out of the world.

"Your patience is wearing thin, Jinchuriki," he observed, dodging yet another chain. "Attacking without thinking won't get you anywhere."

But Kushina was anything but reckless. Each chain she launched was a calculated move, testing a theory she had formed. She had noticed something peculiar each time her chains passed through him – it was as if parts of his body disappeared from the world itself.

Drawing on her knowledge of space-time ninjutsu, a field her husband Minato had mastered, she began to piece together his technique. He was transporting parts of his body to some other place, making him untouchable.

But, since she couldn't sense the missing body parts within her vast sensory range, she hypothesized that his body were being transported to some other dimension.

Most importantly, she also sensed the timing, the brief windows when he had to rematerialize.

The masked man's voice cut through her thoughts. "This has gone on long enough."

With a burst of speed, he shot through the web of chains. Kushina was momentarily off balance, her body swaying as she tried to regain control. The masked man seized the opportunity, lunging at her with his hand outstretched.

"Got you," he whispered, his fingers inches from her.

Wooden spikes of great proportion emerged from his extended arm, driving a hole through Kushina's stomach.

"Well, that was a lot faster than I thought," the masked man whistled.

"Think again, bastard," Kushina growled, grabbing his arm. She had waited for this chance when he would finally materialize.

So she knowingly lost her balance and gave up defending herself.

Due to this, she finally managed to wrap her Uzumaki chains on him.

The masked man's eyes widened, feeling his chakra being suppressed.

"It's time for a beatdown!" Kushina growled, a dense orange cloak enveloping her.

A/N:

It's been five years since Naruto was born. Kushina was even strengthened by Naruto when he was in her womb. These two factors have played a role in her being strong. And, well, she is also the Nine-Tails jinchuriki, so I guess this much is sensible.

And Minato has also become much stronger than his counterpart. The next chapter will be some Madara vs the Five Kages level of beatdown hahahaha!

Don't worry I haven't forgotten our boy. His time will come and I'm very hyped about it!

Chapter 7: Level 3 New
A/N: Just keep in mind that these fights are taking place at high speeds.

*Boom!

In the heart of a dense forest, under the silver glow of the moon, a masked man stood in a small clearing.

One of his arms was tightly bound in glowing chains—the Uzumaki chains of Kushina.

With a swift, powerful motion, Kushina yanked the chains, pulling the masked man off his feet.

He was flung through the air, crashing into the ground with a heavy thud. Dust and leaves swirled around him as he struggled to regain his footing.

Kushina didn't give him a chance to recover.

She rotated the chain like a whip. With a sharp crack, she swung the chain again, lifting the man off the ground and slamming him into a tree.

Desperate to escape, the man attempted to use his ability to become intangible and slip away from the chains' grasp.

He focused his chakra, feeling the familiar sensation of his body beginning to phase out.

But the Uzumaki chains, imbued with Kushina's chakra, glowed brighter and tightened their hold.

"There is no escaping from that you brat!" Kushina growled and started thrashing the masked man left and right.

But the man kept trying, his body flickered in and out of solidity, but the chains held firm, binding him to the current dimension.

"Enough!" The man groaned with rage and cut off the arm which was wrapped in the chains.

Kushina however immediately charged at him, her physical parameters right now were off the charts due to being strengthened by the Nine Tails Chakra Cloak.

*BAM!

The man couldn't activate his technique in time as Kushina's arm, glowing with intense chakra, swung forward in a devastating lariat.

The force of the blow was like a thunderclap, her arm slamming into Obito's chest with immense power.

*Crack! *Crack!

The impact was so intense that it shattered his ribs, the bones cracking under the pressure.

The sheer force lifted him off his feet, sending him flying through the air.

He crashed into the ground with a heavy thud, skidding across the dirt and leaves.

Pain radiated through his body as he lay there, gasping for breath.

*Blergh!

Blood spurted from his mouth, staining the ground red. He struggled to get up, each movement sending sharp pains through his broken ribs.

'This isn't going as planned at all. Her utilization of the Nine Tails chakra is something unheard of! Even Mito Uzumaki didn't have this level of control. What the hell was she doing all these years to improve so much?' The man thought.

"The Raikage does that a lot, I've heard. For someone who has never seen what that is like, I think I did pretty well." Kushina grinned, the slitted red eyes and the dark whiskers on her cheeks giving her a terrifying look.

(With Minato)

Minato had a few sweat running down his forehead when he was dropped in the middle of nowhere. He immediately put two of his finger down and closed his eyes, sensing his surroundings.

'They are close by.'

He makes a few hand signs and slams his palm on the ground.

"Summoning jutsu!"

A small red frog with blue markings around his eyes and on top of his head appeared with a puff of smoke.

Minato wasted no time. "Go tell the Third, it was exactly as we had expected. Bring the reinforcements."

The red frog adopts a serious look and immediately de-summons itself.

Minato looks at the spot the frog was just at and think about his wife and son.

'I hope both you are alright.'

With a deep breath, he gets up and turns around. The Kages had located him already, well considering the fact that he didn't teleport himself far this wasn't surprising.

He needed to deal with them one way or the other, so there was no use running at this critical moment.

*Swoosh! *Swoosh! *Swoosh! *Swoosh!

"We meet again, Minato!" Ay greets Minato with a wide grin.

Minato ignored him and instead stared at Rasa. "What is the meaning of this Kazekage?"

While asking that, he also noted mentally that the Mizukage was not present.

As for Onoki, he was just staring at Minato with hatred seeped deep in his eyes.

Rasa's eyes hardened and he said simply, "At the end, all that matters to all of us is the well-being of our own village, Yondaime. Sorry, nothing personal."

With that said, Rasa clasped his palm.

Gold Sand Wave!

The Kazekage was indeed a formidable foe. Even when not surrounded by sand, he could simply generate it out of thin air using chakra.

The golden sand wave, immense and powerful, surged forward with a relentless force, threatening to engulf Minato completely.

Minato jumped a great height to avoid the wave. The golden sand twisted and coiled, following him.

"ELBOW!" Ay screamed and suddenly appeared besides Minato covered in his Lightning Release Chakra Mode.

*Chwing!

With a flash of yellow light, Minato disappeared, the signature of his Flying Thunder God Technique. He reappeared a short distance away, but was immediately targeted by Onoki.

"Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique!" Onoki's voice boomed across the battlefield, and a blindingly bright cube of white light formed between his hands. The cube expanded and rapidly surged forward towards Minato, obliterating everything in its path.

*Chwing!

In an instant, Minato activated his Flying Thunder God Technique, vanishing from his position.

He reappeared several meters away, but Onoki was relentless. The Tsuchikage adjusted the trajectory of his attack, the cube of energy following Minato with uncanny precision.

Minato moved with lightning speed, throwing his marked kunai in a wide arc, teleporting from one point to another in rapid succession.

*Chwing! *Chwing! *Chwing!

The battlefield became a blur of motion, the cube of Dust Release energy carving through rock and earth, leaving nothing but annihilation in its wake.

"Guillotine Drop!" Ay who had been paying attention quietly successfully guessed the place Minato teleported to.

His form blurred as he descended with the might of a thunderclap, aiming precisely at Minato's reappearing form.

In a fraction of a second, Minato materialized right where the Raikage had predicted.

But Minato was no ordinary shinobi; his reflexes were razor-sharp. Just as A's attack was about to connect, Minato's hand flicked, releasing another kunai into the ground right behind the Raikage.

*Chwing!

He teleported again, mere inches from the point of impact.

The ground where Minato had been exploded, debris flying as A's Guillotine Drop smashed into it. But instead of the satisfying crunch of victory, the Raikage felt nothing but air.

Minato turned on his left foot swiftly and a large Rasengan materialized on his right palm.

*BOOOOM!

"GAH!" Ay vomited blood as he was flung towards a tree. Minato had quietly unleashed a large Rasengan on his unguarded back instead of screaming the name of the jutsu like an idiot.

Ay crashed through a tree, the trunk splintering on impact. He didn't stop there—each tree he smashed through exploded into fragments, the sound echoing like thunderclaps.

Dust and debris billowed up, forming a cloud that looked like a meteorite had slammed into the earth.

Ay finally skidded to a halt. But Minato didn't pay attention to him as he had more pressing matters to deal with.

A cube of Dust Release shot towards him, slicing through the air with incredible speed. The ground trembled beneath its path, and the sound of its movement was like a high-pitched whine, growing louder as it closed the distance.

'Dust release is certainly the most troublesome to deal with here. Since that is the case, I will take you down first.'

During the fight, Minato had laid plenty of his special kunai all over the battlefield. He picked one from the ground and shot towards Onoki, his speed so immense that it seemed he had dissolved into thin air.

Rasa immediately reacted. With a wave of his hand, streams of gold dust surged forward, aiming to block and trap Minato. The golden particles twisted and turned, forming intricate patterns and barriers in an attempt to slow the Yellow Flash.

Onoki clenched his jaws in anger and charged up yet another cube of Dust Release.

"DIE!" The Tsuchikage screamed, the cube expanded and with in a flash devoured the form on Minato.

But, Onoki, while old, certainly wasn't senile. He knew such a simple way of attacking can't take down Minato. He turns his head around, trying to see where Minato is.

"Above you!" Rasa's scream alerted him and he looked above. Rasa who had reacted faster than him had already dispatched his Gold Sand to capture Minato.

Minato danced in the air as he dodged the sand, grabbing a kunai with both of his hand, he mustered up all his strength to stab the Tsuchikage.

"ARRRRRGH!" Onoki screams mustering up all of his chakra. He jumps and flies toward Minato charging up the biggest cube he has so far.

"SPLIT!" However, Onoki is a smart man. He knew that size didn't matter to Minato, as he would simply teleport away. So, he split the cube into multiple and they all shot towards Minato forming a beam.

*Swish! *Swish! *Swish!

Minato danced in the air with a grace of a skilled dancer. He only slightly moves his body to narrowly dodge the beams. All the beams move past him, until they converge and home in on him.

This takes Minato off guard but he still manages to move himself out of the way, though the kunai in his hand falls on the beam's path and gets disintegrated.

Ay and Rasa seeing the opportunity both jump towards Minato. Using the sand as the foundation Rasa who also was closer than Ay is able to immediately close in the distance between him and Minato.

While, Ay only manages to reach Onoki. Onoki seeing Ay, immediately uses his Light-Weight Rock Technique to make Ay float.

"Finally!" Onoki seeing this immediately guides the beams towards the ground to erase any kunai he has lodged there. The beams converge to one single point and the devastation that is causes isn't any less than that of a tailed beast bomb.

However, the Kages who now are all mid-air do not care.

Minato was now mid-air unable to dodge, that was all that mattered to them.

Rasa using his Gold Sand immediately wraps Minato.

*Chwing!

"Huh!?" Ay looks in surprise as he suddenly finds himself in another location, about to be buried in the Gold Sand mid-air.

Onoki who just realized only manages to turn his eyes to where Ay was a moment ago only to see a big blue orb of chakra covering his vision.

*BOOM!

There was no disgusting sound of flesh being torn apart by the Rasengan nor did Onoki make a sound.

After all, the Rasengan just made Onoki's head dissappear from the world in an instant.

The destruction of the Dust Release on the ground had also stopped by now.

And the headless corpse of the Tsuchikage fell on the ground.

Using the Gold Sand as platform, Rasa himself came down while also guiding down the Raikage. Both stare at Minato with wide eyes.

Minato's face was stoic, there was not a hint of pity or remorse on his face. His face was a blank slate as if he had just killed a coackroach.

"That was Flying Thunder Level 3," he said.

That was all he said.

A/N:

The fight is continuing next chapter. Minato has become a monster, and every village are going to learn this time. Raikage is getting desperate, so he's going to call for some help next chapter, you probably know who that help is.

Kushina is the same, Obito made a great mistake and his inability to spy on her costs him dearly.

I have not yet come up with the dates for the release. I'll come up with a schedule soon so that you guys don't have to visit my story everyday to see if there is an update.

I haven't edited this as I've been writing the whole conflict, Kushina's, Minato's and Naruto's simulateneously and it had been 3 days since I released a chapter. So, I apologize if it isn't that good.

A lot of people are hyped and I didn't want to make them wait.

With my busy schedule, the next chapter can come next week too. I hope not, but that is possible. Please bear with me, my brothas!

Adios!

Ah yes, My "use a stock Korean transmigration MC to reincarnate into another setting to fix what it broke with it's sequel" technique. Haven't used that since the Heian era.

.... You know the name is a trick yes? Those kinda guys usually make things worse for everyone outside themselves in the end.

Last edited:
Ah yes, My "use a stock Korean transmigration MC to reincarnate into another setting to fix what it broke with it's sequel" technique. Haven't used that since the Heian era.

.... You know the name is a trick yes? Those kinda guys usually make things worse for everyone outside themselves in the end.
well, I like conflicts in a story
its more fun
the 100 chapter of training arc isn't my thing
and yes, I do know the problems that the characteristics I've given to the MC will create for the Naruto world as a whole
I'll be exploring that too

Right so... We knew canon was fucked but... Holy shit man canon is fucked!
i think a story, whether it be a fanfiction or not...should have a sensible cause and effect
otherwise the 'writer' isn't writing just dreaming
and yeahh...the canon's really fucked
with the power set I've given him and the personality I've given him, it was only a matter of time
thanks for dropping by tho
hope to see you more in the future

Ah yes that's the only way to balance the scales by making the whole world turn on Konaha. Naruto here is OP hard here. So it would make sense to make it so he has to face the entire world at once.

Chapter 8: An Open Cage New
(In the Grand Hall)

Minato who was expecting something to go wrong, had a few shadow clones disguised as workers in the Grand Hall.

After making sure the Fire Daimyo was only drunk and not under potential harm. The clones undid the jutsu and the memory transferred back to the real body.

(With Minato and the others)

Minato notes the wariness that Rasa has in his eyes when he looks at the Raikage.

'He is trying to keep his guard up against the Raikage's position just in case I appear there.'

"Give up." Minato says. "It is futile. You can't beat me."

"You dare understimate me Yondaime!?" Ay screams at him and charges towards him.

Minato doesn't even try to dodge and just charges up a rasengan and strikes it towards Ay's stretched fist.

*Boom!

Ay's fist strike the Rasengan head on as he doesn't even attempt to avoid it, thinking he will be able to take it head on if he knows what to expect.

"Huh?" Instead Ay twists and turns mid air and spins like crazy. Minato had made sure to adjust the angle of his Rasengan's striking place such that Raikage would loose his stability on air.

Minato charges up another Rasengan and attempts to take Ay's life as well.

However.

"Magnet Release: Gold Dust Imperial Funeral!"

Rasa who has both of his palm firmly slapped on the ground, summons a huge quantity of Gold Dust. The ground ruptures and from it rises waves of Gold Dust.

The Gold Dust engulf Minato and Ay.

Rasa utilizes the Gold Dust to separate the two. He doesn't attempt to crush Minato within the Gold Dust as Minato has shown to be able to change places with Ay without using hand-sign.

Rasa just wants to make sure that Minato is in his vision when he tries to deliver a fatal blow.

Gold Sand Gathering Assault!

Rasa learns his lesson after seeing what has happened to the Raikage and doesn't scream the names of the techniques.

Gold sand twist, turn and compress into various shapes.

With a flick of his arm, Rasa then starts attacking Minato with the Gold Sand Constructs.

On the other side, Ay looks at his mingled arm with rage. He tears the cloak he was wearing and wraps it around his mangled arm for stability.

'I need Bee here, otherwise, we will all die right here.'

He makes the hand sign for the summoning jutsu while being very careful.

As a Kage, using one handed signs for the summoning jutsu was normal. Normally, he wouldn't do this as he had to be very careful not to mess up the flow of his chakra. This made it slow, and hence it couldn't be used in the middle of a battle.

But, since Rasa was currently occupying Minato's attention, he decided to use one handed sign to perform the summoning jutsu.

His arms were still shaking after getting hit by the huge force of the Rasengan and one of his arm was even mangled.

So, he had to be extra careful.

It took him a while, but he finally finished.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

Killer Bee who appeared with a puff of smoke looked at his brother with a blank face.

He was currently sitting, pooping.

"Brothaaa, what are ya doin'?"

_________

Over on the other side, Minato has summoned a dozen more kunai and has flung them all over the carved battlefield.

Rasa was doing all he can trying to attack Minato with his constructs but fails horribly every time as his constructs were far too slow compared to Minato's teleportation speed.

In one fluid movement, Minato threw his Flying Thunder God Kunai towards Rasa.

The kunai cut through the air with deadly precision, weaving through the Gold Sand constructs with grace.

Rasa's eyes widened in surprise as the kunai grazed his cheek, drawing a thin line of blood.

The kunai continued its trajectory, landing with a soft thud on the ground behind Rasa.

Minato's body tensed, ready to teleport behind Rasa and deliver a decisive blow.

But just as he was about to activate his technique, a sudden, immense chakra presence filled the battlefield. It was a chakra so powerful and distinctive that it immediately caught Minato's attention.

His eyes widened as he sensed the familiar, overwhelming energy. "That chakra... it can't be..."

A massive figure loomed in the distance, the unmistakable silhouette of the Eight Tails.

'I didn't expect to have to face him here. Damn it! I thought he was the one responsible for taking Naruto under control! If he is here, I cannot find Naruto.'

Seeing that Minato was a bit distracted, Rasa immediately commanded the Gold Sand to attack, the constructs surging forward like living beings.

Minato jumped and managed to narrowly dodge the construct.

'I need to focus!'

"ORAAH!" The all too familiar scream of the Eight Tails sounded behind him.

The intense chakra that immediately built up behind him made him teleport instantly.

*BOOOOM!

A tailed beast bomb landed right where Minato was a moment ago. The impact sweeping the surrounding with dust and rubbles. What remained of the forest from Onoki's attack was now completely wiped.

"We just dropped a bomb, yeah, that was raw,
But let's show 'em our skills, like a lion with a paw.
Get the fists flying, let the energy flow,
We're the ultimate team, man, they gotta know!

So before we release another tailed beast boom,
Let's dance in the battle, sweep him like a broom.
Throw some hands, Gyuki, show him our might,
We're the kings of the fight, bringin' day from the night!

Oh yeah~" rapped Killer Bee, while his arms danced, his fingers making the horn sign. He had transformed back to a human.

Minato just stared, unsure what exactly Bee was trying achieve.

Killer Bee's chakra flared, a fierce red aura enveloping him as he partially transformed, the silhouette of the Eight Tails' tentacles visible behind him.

Minato's eyes narrowed, his body tense and ready.

Bee was taking a shit when he was summoned so he didn't have his swords with him.

With a roar, he lunged forward, tentacles extending from his body like whips.

He had to make do with the tentacles.

Minato reacted instantly, his form blurring as he used the Flying Thunder God technique to teleport out of harm's way.

The tentacles struck the ground where he had been standing, leaving deep craters.

Reappearing behind Killer Bee, Minato hurled a kunai aimed at Bee's back. But Bee anticipated the move, spinning around with incredible speed and swatting the kunai away with a tentacle. "Nice try, but I'm too fly for that!"

Minato continued to teleport around the battlefield, his movements a series of rapid blurs.

He reappeared briefly to launch precise strikes with his kunai, each one narrowly dodged or deflected by Bee's tentacles.

The two combatants moved with such speed and ferocity that their clash was a blur of motion to any observer.

Bee, who was a perfect jinchuriki was harder to fight against than even the two Kages.

Rasa and Ay who were planning to enter in the battle stopped themselves and just looked on trying to preserve their energy to enter at a critical moment.

And, they still remembered how silently Onoki, the then oldest kage in the world, with perhaps the strongest nature transformation in the world, died.

They neither had the speed to counter Minato, nor Bee's tenacity he has as the jinchuriki which allows him him to keep up against Minato.

They were hesitating.

They feared that after Onoki, it may be them next.

But, Ay found the nerves on his forehead twitching. He felt his brother was just playing around.

He was beyond furious at his idiotic brother.

"BEEE!!!!!! STOP PLAYING AROUND AND TRANSFORM INTO THE EIGHT TAILS!" Ay shouted looking like he was about to vomit blood from anger any moment.

"Oops. Can't waste time anymore. Aight, Transuforumu!" Killer hit a power ranger pose and transformed into the Eight Tails and immediately blasted a tailed beast bomb right at Minato.

'It's too close.' Minato thought but he wasn't worried.

*Chwing!

"DAMN IT," Ay screamed.

He and Minato switched place once again.

*BOOM!

"Sorry brotha!" Killer Bee screamed, it was a mini tailed beast bomb.

He had sacrificed power to to release it faster, he knew something like that wouldn't kill his brother.

So, he kept focusing on Minato.

Rasa who saw the disadvantage the renowned Strongest Tag Team were in decided to quietly retreat.

He knew Minato wasn't an idiot and has certainly informed the village for backup. It was only a matter of time before they arrived.

But just as he is about to turn, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He turned around to see the masked man from before. But, he wasn't the same.

The black robe he wore was torn and was hanging on his body by a few threads. His upper body was visible and Rasa's face crunched in a frown seeing how deformed the chest was, a few bones were even jutting out.

The stark difference in the color tone on the man's upper body particularly stood out to Rasa.

The man was also missing an arm.

"What the hell happened to you?" Rasa asked incredulously.

"No time to explain. We need to get out of here. A whole battalion from Konoha are about to arrive here."

Rasa nodded immediately and said, "Let me get the Raikage for you."

"No need, I can get him. Your sand's movement can notify the Yondaime."

After explaining the situation to the Raikage, the masked man then teleported behind the Eight Tails.

"BEEE! Revert! We're strategically repositioning!" Ay screamed.

Hearing that, Killer Bee shot a few tailed beast bomb in quick succession to divert Minato's focus and reverted back to his human form.

"Brothaa, you can just tell me that we're escaping, ya know?" Killer Bee said what Ay was too embarrassed to scream while falling from the sky.

Ay immediately smacked Bee as soon as he landed and barked at him. "Shut up!"

The masked man started using his technique to teleport when Minato suddenly appeared in front of them.

The teleportation stopped and Bee partially transformed into Eight Tails to hit another tailed beast bomb.

However, Minato simply raised his hand and took it head on. Just as the tailed beast bomb touched his hand, he teleported it a far away distance.

'FUCK!'

*BOOOM!

"I won't attack." Minato assured. "I just want to talk with the Raikage."

Minato turned to Ay and started talking while the others just stared with their guards up.

"Raikage, you do remember that I can switch places with you right? Know this, I can have you switch place with anything other than myself as well. You can leave, but I'm still taking you hostage. You get me back my son or I'm teleporting you straight to the sun. And I won't stop with you. I will come to village and, with my very own hands, I will give every single member of your village a free ticket to the outer space."

The masked man started the teleportation technique again.

He regretted stopping.

The body of Ay twisted and turned as he was sucked away. The rage in his eyes was evident. "Damn you, you yellow headed bastard!"

The masked man teleported each of the Kages to their respective village and talked about regrouping later to talk about how to proceed later.

(The Raikage's Office)

As soon as Ay got back to his village, he started to bark orders immediately.

"It doesn't matter if I'm teleported to the sun. I don't give a shit! With the combined effort of the village, we can take him down. Get the scientists ready, and our sealing experts ready as well. We'll break down Yondaime's son to atoms and assemble a thousand of him! Get our sleeper agents in the other village awakened, we'll have to capture the tailed beast and weaponize the kid!"

Mabui looked at the Raikage nervously, unsure about how to give him the news, and ended up saying, "Sir, we don't have the technology to clone someone..."

Raikage immediately swelled up in anger, "That's why I said get the god damn scientists ready! They will build the technology!!! The existence of this fucking village is on the line!"

"L-Lo-Lord Raikage, there is o-one problem though."

"WHAT IS IT?"

"We...we don't have the kid."

Ay felt his brain stop for a second. "What do you mean?" His voice was suddenly calm.

Mabui felt even more scared. "The kid is gone..."

Ay punched the wall pulverizing it and sending ruptures throughout the building with the force of the impact.

From the huge hole just created Ay could see the whole village. A few of the villagers down were starting to gather to see what was going on in the Raikage's office.

Ay didn't care if the people below could hear him, he was too angry to pay attention to that.

"The people accompanying him were the 600 of this village's best in detecting everything while remaining undetected themselves! Are you trying to say that they couldn't stop 1 kid from escaping? A FIVE fucking years old kid!?"

"Tha-That isn't the case, Lord Raikage."

Ay grabbed Mabui by the shoulder and stared deep at her eyes. With a quiet voice he said, "Then stop hesitating and tell me what the case is to my fucking face, Mabui."

"They....the 600 shinobi that were stationed on the border just in case we might need to invade and also secure Naruto Uzumaki...they...they are all dead."

"What?"

"They have all been cut to pieces!"

A/N:

Just found out that if I don't start making money, I might end up homeless soon. A big fat debt just piled up on my shoulders. So, help this brother out.

p.a.t.r.e.o.n / MyMumCallsMePig

I didn't plan for this, so there's only 1 additional chapter available right now. But I will slowly build up the chapters to ensure they are ahead by a month.

Next chapter, we'll see what our boy has been cooking all this while.

Tftc.

Kohona seems to be pretty strong against external threats. I wonder if there are other enemies lying in wait within though…

Back during the Third War, Minato managed to tag Bee with a FTG seal and it's not something that can be removed easily considering the one Obito got tagged with the night he released the Nine Tails was still on him. So both Ay and Bee are in danger of being thrown into the sun at any moment. Plus, it's possible that Minato tagged others also and let them live in case having a walking FTG seal in another village might come in handy in case he needs to invade quickly.

Back during the Third War, Minato managed to tag Bee with a FTG seal and it's not something that can be removed easily considering the one Obito got tagged with the night he released the Nine Tails was still on him. So both Ay and Bee are in danger of being thrown into the sun at any moment. Plus, it's possible that Minato tagged others also and let them live in case having a walking FTG seal in another village might come in handy in case he needs to invade quickly.
that is a very great theory
i like it

How can he send someone to the sun? Doesn't he need to have a hiraishin mark on the teleportation destination? I know he teleported the bijuu bomb in canon but I assume there was a kunai or mark in the place he sent the bijuu bomb. I'm just curious how it works in your mind.

How can he send someone to the sun? Doesn't he need to have a hiraishin mark on the teleportation destination? I know he teleported the bijuu bomb in canon but I assume there was a kunai or mark in the place he sent the bijuu bomb. I'm just curious how it works in your mind.
weeeeellllll
I'd have to give you spoilers...so I guess hang around so that you can get your answer in the future?

Chapter 9: Wreathed in Red New
(A while ago with Naruto)

'Kamui is pretty fast,' Naruto thought seeing how quickly he was thrown into the middle of nowhere.

Naruto turned his head to look at his surrounding.

The jagged rocks that he stood on and the lush green forest that stood on the other side made him realize that he was just outside the Land of Fire.

'The Lightning Daimyo was looking at me as if he'll eat me whole. Obito may be working for them. However, this isn't the Land of Lightning.'

'What is he trying to do here?'

With his eyes narrowed, Naruto stared at his surrounding. He made a hand sign and immediately let go a wave of chakra. This was him utilizing his sensory abilities, it acted as a radar and picked up anything having chakra in the surrounding.

'2. 8. 40. 89. 448. 600. There are 600 people here. Judging by their chakra, they are all shinobi.'

*Swish! *Swish! *Swish!

'They all appeared in front of me without wasting a single moment. As far as I've heard from my father, Kumo doesn't have the skill to relay message on the field so quickly.'

'Considering that all 600 of them came out. This means all of them are sensor ninjas. Sensor ninjas are rare, it is unnatural to have them all at the same place like this.'

The gears in Naruto's head turned and he quickly figured out the reason.

'It looks like they were planning an attack on Konoha. The reason for these 600 shinobi to be all sensors should be to evade the sensor ninjas of Konoha that patrol the borders. Unfortunately for them, my sensing abilities are of different nature compared to the other sensors. But it seems, they can still pick it up.'

"What are you all doing here?" Naruto questioned, it didn't even take him a second to analyze all that was going on.

"Naruto Uzumaki, you are to surrender yourself and come quietly. Any form of resistant will not be tolerated." A man wearing a tiger mask, looking like the leader spoke.

'Oh, they were expecting me. So, Obito is definitely colluding with them. I hope my parents are okay. Now, why are they coming after me? My genes perhaps? Oh well, it doesn't really matter.'

"You people have ruined my birthday and are trying to spill the blood of me and my parents. Ah...this reminds me of the song Rains of Castamere played during the Red Wedding. The betrayal Starks faced in a banquet...pretty similar to mine. Except its my birthday party today not a wedding party. And it will not go the same way as well," I mumbled as I got into a fighting stance.

"What are you talking about?" The tiger masked guy asked.

"All I'm saying is that today, its not my family's blood that will rain. It will be yours."

"Insolent." The man barked with the all too similar Kumo rage and immediately charged at Naruto. The others simply watched, expecting it to be a quick job.

'Look at them underestimating me. After being held in the confines of the village for so long, I've finally have the opportunity to let loose once again. I can't have them doing this.'

[Uzumaki Chains]

[Divine Flame]

Naruto created a single Uzumaki chain from each of his hand. The chains immediately shot towards the man, the chains coiling around each other. As it travelled, it became coated in the divine flames.

The man who didn't expect such speed couldn't move out the way in time and was pierced in the chest.

Naruto tugged at the chain hurling the man behind him.

[Shrine]

The cutting ability of the skill travelled through the chain, and Naruto tugged again.

Pulling the chains with focused strength first and then spreading his arms apart, the body of the man was sliced from the middle, vertically, into two halves.

Blood spurted out like a fountain drenching Naruto, and he took a deep breath.

The familiar smell of death after such a long time seemed to spark some old memories and he grinned like a maniac.

A monster just woke up.

"Come on! Let's cut each other up!" He screamed and charged towards the shinobi.

[Shrine]

Slash! Slash!

*Spurt!

"What the hell is that jutsu?" The shinobi who by expertise were assassins were terrified seeing Naruto cut people left and right.

"Don't panic! Create distance and rain down every jutsu you know at that bastard!"

Nobody knew who shouted that, but all of them agreed immediately.

Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration!

Lightning Release: Thunderclap Arrow

Swish! Swish!

They started creating distance from Naruto and threw jutsu after jutsu on him.

Naruto narrowly dodges them and quickly realizes the disadvantage that he is in.

While dodging Naruto also slashes at them using Dismantle, cutting them up.

'If this goes on, I will run out of chakra first before killing them all. Chasing them around while dodging their attacks and trying to cut them up will make me lose all my chakra sooner or later, damn my childish body!'

He had stronger attacks in his arsenal however the chakra that he had wasn't enough to unleash it.

The only reason he had managed to throw around slashes right now was because he absorbed Kurama's chakra as a child. This had significantly enhanced his capacity and potential for the amount of chakra.

However, as he is still a child, he hasn't had the chance to savor the benefits of that. His body was still developing.

The condition isn't good enough.

Lightning Release: Thunderstorm Barrage!

Naruto looked around and dodges yet another jutsu, and seeing them creating even more distance as time passes on frustrates him.

'Ants may be weak alone but as a group they can be quite annoying. The only sensible choice here is to escape. With my current reserves and set of abilities, its just not possible to bring them all down.'

"BUT THAT IS HOW LOSERS THINK!" He screams at himself with a grin.

Disgust for weakness is something that has been ingrained on his soul by his previous father.

"Has the kid finally gone crazy!?"

"Haha, no wonder. There had to be some sacrifice to unleash those illogical jutsu that didn't even need hand signs to prepare!"

"Quick, take this opportunity and rain down jutsus on him! Bring him down!"

Lightning Release: Lightning Snake!

Fire Release: Dragon Bomb Jutsu!

Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Jutsu!

Wind Release: Great Breakthrough!

Lightning Release: Lightning Ball!

Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder!

Naruto jumped to dodge the attack and succesfully managed to do so. However, since the jutsu's were of complementing nature, it became stronger and expanded.

Realizing this Naruto formed the shadow puppet of a dog's head with his hand.

[Ten Shadows: Divine Dog]

Summoning the Divine Dogs, he used them as platform and jumped higher to dodge the expanded jutsu.

"Whine~"

He de-summoned the dogs immediately and made a Enma Palm Sign, the two-handed mudra representing the Buddhist god of death.

'If my current condition isn't good enough to do what I want. I'll simply force the condition to be better.'

The main reason that Sukuna was able to be renowned as the King of the Curses wasn't because of the nature of his technique or his skill with cursed energy.

His strength had only one reason.

The ability to play with and use Binding Vows to his utmost advantage while suffering little to no backlash!

This was also the true strength of the skill [Lord of Malevolence, Sukuna].

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine!" Naruto grinned, the corners of his mouth reaching his ear.

Uzumaki chains spread out from his back swiftly covering the area the shinobi were present in.

The air around Naruto changed dramatically as his domain expanded. The shinobi around him hesitated, sensing the shift in energy. The environment within the domain twisted, taking on a nightmarish quality. The ground turned black and red, like a field soaked in blood.

And an eerie shrine appeared behind Naruto, adorned with horns and human skulls.

The shinobi, previously confident in their numbers and strategy, now faced an overwhelming aura of dread. Some faltered, their resolve shaken by the oppressive atmosphere. Naruto stood at the center, a demonic smile on his face, relishing the fear in his opponents' eyes.

"What's happening?!" one of the shinobi shouted, panic evident in his voice.

"This is... impossible!" another cried, his hands trembling.

He didn't have enough chakra to materialize the domain on his own. Since he was in an open area, he also couldn't use anything as a container to house his domain.

He had one thing though.

The Uzumaki Chains.

The Uzumaki chains could be used to a create a barrier of chakra by itself.

However, creating a domain and creating a normal barrier of chakra was a whole different thing. The difference is as great as the distance between heaven and hell.

So, he used a binding vow. This allowed him to use his Uzumaki chains as foundation for the domain, allowing him to construct it.

He was allowed to do that, and in exchange he will be able to use the Uzumaki chains only inside the domain.

The shinobi tried to rally, launching their attacks in a desperate bid to break free. Lightning, fire, earth, water and wind jutsus converged on Naruto.

Lightning Release: Thunder Strike Jutsu!

Fire Release: Inferno Blaze Jutsu!

Earth Release: Stone Shatter Jutsu!

Water Release: Tsunami Surge Jutsu!

Wind Release: Gale Force Jutsu!

But within his domain, Naruto was faster, stronger, and infinitely more dangerous.

Within his domain, he was god.

He didn't even have to do anything.

As the jutsus neared him, Naruto's domain seemed to ripple and shimmer, cutting through the elemental attacks as if they were nothing more than illusions.

Lightning dissipated into harmless sparks.

Fire extinguished into thin air.

Earth crumbled into dust.

Water evaporated into mist.

And, the wind lost its force, scattering into gentle breezes.

The power of his domain rendered their combined might futile.

The shinobi barely had time to gasp as their jutsus were cut into nothingness.

The slashes continued to rain inside the domain relentlessly.

Dismantle cut through non-living things, shredding their weapons and equipment.

Swords turned into fine fragments, shields became dust, and armors just disappeared.

Cleave tore through living beings with horrifying precision, severing limbs, and slicing through flesh and bone as if they offered no resistance at all.

Blood sprayed into the air as bodies were cleaved in half, their expressions frozen in shock and terror. Though even the frozen faces disappeared into thin air due to the countless cleaves raining on them.

The very air seemed to be sliced apart.

They could do nothing but scream as they were cut down.

When the dust settled, Naruto stood alone amidst the carnage.

The ground was littered with the bodies of the fallen shinobi.

Blood soaked the earth, and the air was thick with the stench of death. His domain slowly dissipated, leaving behind the desolate landscape he had been thrown into.

A/N:

Next chapter we are going to see some reaction.

Shoutout to my Patreon brothers, Hugegreenpickle and Bigbowser!!!

We're currently one and half week ahead in patreon.

Join today: Patreon Link Click Here
Note: The chapters will be made public in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back