• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
ch.28: Return again New

After exiting Lang Ya blessed land, Fang Yuan chose a random direction and traveled for a few hours. He made sure there were no prying eyes around, then prepared to use his killer move, Defying Heaven – Dark Travel. After activating the Fixed Immortal Travel Gu, the black stone broke apart, releasing a powerful immortal aura.

Fang Yuan initiated the move, sacrificing a lifespan Gu. Within three seconds, black light enveloped him, and he vanished.

Moments later, Fang Yuan reappeared in Hu Immortal blessed land. "I'm back," he said calmly.

"Master, I missed you very much!" Little Hu appeared, looking overjoyed, and rushed to hug Fang Yuan's arm.

"How is everything going?" Fang Yuan smiled, gently patting the land spirit on her head.

"Master, I gathered the information you requested from Treasure Yellow Heaven" Little Hu replied, clearly enjoying her master patting her head.

Fang Yuan began making purchases from Treasure Yellow Heaven. His first priority was buying hairy men. He needed to refine a vast amount of Gu, including tens of thousands of rank one Gu. He simply didn't have the time to refine all of them by himself.

Next, he bought a large quantity of refining materials.

Lastly, he purchased several wolf groups: Vermillion Flame Wolves, Turtleback Wolves, Wind Wolves, Water Wolves, Thunder Wolves, and Night Wolves.

The structure of beast groups was quite simple. They were classified into ordinary beasts, hundred beast kings, thousand beast kings, and myriad beast kings. Above myriad beast kings were beast emperors. A rank five wild Gu resided in the body of a beast emperor, granting them the battle strength of a rank five Gu Master, with the ability to control myriad beast kings.

As Fang Yuan used his divine sense, continuously browsing for more, he stumbled upon a seller offering a Dark Wolf Emperor and over eighteen thousand Night Wolves. He placed a bid and successfully won, adding this powerful group to his collection.

Fang Yuan was preparing to re-enter the world as Chang Shan Yin after dealing with his next calamity. This identity was his second choice in case the first part of his plan failed.

However, just as he continued buying, he noticed something odd—someone was deliberately trying to interfere with his purchases. Every item he wanted was either being snapped up quickly or the prices were being driven up unreasonably. Some sellers even suddenly refused to sell at all.

Fang Yuan squinted, his gaze sharp as a needle. "Someone is intentionally making trouble for me. Hmph, it must be that Yan Shi!"

"Hahaha," Fang Yuan suddenly laughed.

With the vast amount of recipes in his possession, it was impossible to completely stop him from refining the Gu he needed. He had already obtained enough hairy men and wolves for now.

Old Man Yan Shi was a wisdom path Gu Immortal from Southern Border. However, his true identity was even more dangerous—he was part of Shadow Sect. Most importantly, his vital Gu was the Heavenly Secret Immortal Gu.

(Heavenly Secret Immortal Gu was a heaven path Gu and the core of the Obscured Heavenly Secret killer move. It was said that even Star Constellation Immortal Venerable used Heavenly Secret Gu to gain knowledge of events that happened up to three million years after her death.)

Fang Yuan thought of the old man, "He already knows that I'm in Hu Immortal blessed land, and even the secret of Spring Autumn Cicada. But he won't use the Gu again to track me. His lifespan is running out."

"Heavenly Secret Gu will be mine, along with your entire Shadow Sect, in the future," Fang Yuan said with a cold smile as he stood up.

After a few weeks of management, Hu Immortal blessed land had undergone many positive changes under Fang Yuan's careful oversight.

He had settled the hairy men, providing them with a peaceful environment and comfortable living conditions. Their sole task was refining Gu, but for the hairy men, refining was life itself. Fang Yuan handed them the necessary recipes and materials to begin their work and then left them to it.

He also organized the wolf groups in his blessed land. In the beautiful western region, large numbers of wolves and smaller numbers of foxes coexisted peacefully. While the wolves' arrival initially disrupted the foxes' easy lives, there were no disastrous casualties.

The credit for this balance went to the vast fields of shell flowers planted across the land. Within these seas of shell flowers, countless pink rabbits thrived, easily multiplying and becoming the primary food source for both the wolf and fox groups.

Fang Yuan then ordered the land spirit to purchase souls for him, allowing him to multiply the Rockmen for sale while also strengthening his own soul.

Next, he gathered the necessary materials for refining Stargate Gu, which he would need to transport wolves or even larger creatures. He anticipated its vital role in his future plans. To activate the Stargate Gu, he had already prepared another Gu in the eastern area: Starlight Firefly Gu.

It was precisely because of the exchange for the starlight firefly group's breeding insights from Star Lord Wan Xiang.

Fang Yuan nodded in approval as he checked over his blessed land, satisfied with the progress and improvements he had made.

Fang Yuan returned to his Dang Hun Palace and began refining the Stargate Gu.

"A.I. Chip, let's begin," he commanded.

[Beep, the current success rate is 40%], the A.I. Chip responded.

Fang Yuan glanced at the probability —it was already a high enough chance. This Gu was notoriously difficult to refine, even Lang Ya land spirit had failed on the first attempt.

Following the steps provided by the A.I. Chip, Fang Yuan began the refinement process.

However, the attempt failed… then failed again… and yet again.

"This is truly difficult," Fang Yuan murmured. "I only have enough materials for two more tries."

With no time to waste, he resumed refining the Stargate Gu. After several tense moments, he finally succeeded. "Good, everything is going exactly as I planned," he muttered, satisfied.

But Fang Yuan didn't stop there. He started refining another Stargate Gu, wanting more on hand for emergencies. To his surprise, the second attempt also succeeded.

A rare smile crept across his face, and Fang Yuan laughed. "Hahaha."

After tidying up his work, Fang Yuan made his way to his bed, finally allowing himself some needed rest.

The next day.

Fang Yuan sat cross-legged on his bed, meticulously reviewing the instructions he had set for the A.I. Chip, ensuring everything was in order.

"With this, my attainment will rise significantly," Fang Yuan smiled, satisfied with his progress.

"There are about nine months left until the next calamity."

His eyes gleamed with determination. "That gives me at most eight months to achieve what I desire."

"Eight months… to attain Immortal Ascension and become a Gu Immortal."

Advanced chapters :

patreon.com/false_truth

Eight months… to attain Immortal Ascension and become a Gu Immortal."

Awesome, the rise of Great Love Immortal Venerable is unstoppable. :D

what's that you say, he's the Heaven Refining Demon Venerable!!??!!!!!!!

How dare you!!!!!!! Courting Death!!!!!!

Your nine generations will be wiped out, death to the blasphemers!!!!!

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back