• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Both astolfo and kairi are good options.
Though i also lean towards sisigou more than astolfo, just cause it would be really poetic for the master and servant pair to be reborn together, and mordred deciding he will rock the world of the man that aknowledfed him as both a male and king and swore to follow him before their last fight.
It just is metal as fuck.
And even if astolfoxmordred look cuter aesthetically, but the sheer depht of the bond of the sisigouxmordred are far deeper and more meaningful. I guess what im trying ti say is that I would prioritize emotions and plot over looks when choosing husbando for mordred.

Maybe make astolfo be one of mordreds children. It would be fitting for reverse trap mordred to have to deal with trap son astolfo. Imagine the schadenfreude that Astoria would feel there.

Both astolfo and kairi are good options.
Though i also lean towards sisigou more than astolfo, just cause it would be really poetic for the master and servant pair to be reborn together, and mordred deciding he will rock the world of the man that aknowledfed him as both a male and king and swore to follow him before their last fight.
It just is metal as fuck.
And even if astolfoxmordred look cuter aesthetically, but the sheer depht of the bond of the sisigouxmordred are far deeper and more meaningful. I guess what im trying ti say is that I would prioritize emotions and plot over looks when choosing husbando for mordred.

Maybe make astolfo be one of mordreds children. It would be fitting for reverse trap mordred to have to deal with trap son astolfo. Imagine the schadenfreude that Astoria would feel there.
*Artoria stares at Astolfo.

Artoria:MERLIN!!!

Merlin: wait no this wasn't me!

*Frantically dodging sword beams*

Couple of thoughts for Scantuary.

Blake shows up. With information on a White Fng attack possiblly on Radian. Velvet doesn't believe her. Cue another Fang attacking then... Possibly Jaune's first non Grimm kill. Probably pretty brutal as he lets his rage out. Edit: I'm thinking barehanded beat down by the end. Like Jaune smashing the Fang's head into the ground till the skull cracks brutal

Weiss. She don't show alone either. She comes with Whitley in tow. He wants to see Yangs prosthetic to see how well its working and possible improvements. Then he meets Ruby and cue the music

Last edited:
Whitley becomes the Invincible Iron-Man after learning about just how crooked and corrupt the SDC is.
this needs a proper twist. whitley is not the creator of the iron man suit, just the creators assistant.
rewind: Whitley is captured for a ransom. he's introduced to the white fangs other prisoner, Rich Stark, a former colleague of Pietro Polendina. Rich is on paper designing a weapon for the white fang, but has actually build a set of power armor. the problem is that due to a heart defect he needs Whitley to pilot it. after the two escape they make a deal- Whitney will pilot, Rich will provide support, and together they'll take down both the white fang and the SDC.

Couple of thoughts for Scantuary.

Blake shows up. With information on a White Fng attack possiblly on Radian. Velvet doesn't believe her. Cue another Fang attacking then... Possibly Jaune's first non Grimm kill. Probably pretty brutal as he lets his rage out. Edit: I'm thinking barehanded beat down by the end. Like Jaune smashing the Fang's head into the ground till the skull cracks brutal
Why not add his semblance activating, empowering himself to the point he shatters his opponents aura and doesn't stop til all he's hitting sit slush and since Aura Amp is a permanent boost at about 5-10% ish according to word of god

and why not add Alter!Jaune into it as his eyes turn yellow when using his semblance mirroring Tyrian's eyes

Weiss. She don't show alone either. She comes with Whitley in tow. He wants to see Yangs prosthetic to see how well its working and possible improvements. Then he meets Ruby and cue the music

Ruby being brought out of her dark headspace as her team units and meets someone else her own age with similar issues of legacy and expectations placed on them

Though not without bumps. See my previous posts of Ruby initially balking at leading RWBY again. Working with people who listen to her and her collaboration and possible romance with Whitley taking her focus. That's just my thoughts though

Irony of Ruby and Whitley unlearning the toxic mentalities they had from each of there environments while pushing each other into being better cause they finally believe they are good enough and not in another's shadow that has hung over them when they are with each other

i can see Ruby happy she was right that Blake wasn't a mole and Weiss was still her friend but team RWBY? i can see that dead for a while WBY really need to get there shit together cause with Whiley and Jaune we can see Ruby flourish

Divine Nora
Though it doesn't come up often (especially in remnant a literally god forsaken world) there are 3 ways to become a demi-god.

The first is to be born one. The second it to kill or severely injured a god and usurp some of their power.

The third is to be blessed by a god with a piece of their divinity, basically godly adoption.

Once again normally this wouldn't come up in remnant except for in this very specific situation.

Nora was in her own without Ren. The poor boy ended up in detention for falling asleep during a lecture from goodwitch (because they didn't watch Nora well enough and she got some redbull somehow.)

Nora had already completed her punishment (repairing everything she broke and writing a 50000 word apology letter to every person caught up in her mayhem.) and was now enjoying her Sunday.

By picking up something for a lunch on the go and getting lost.

See Nora likes to wander, and it's led her to many fun and interesting things, like the store that sells maple flavored soda!

Currently it led her to a moss covered alter under the city.

This thing was OLD but somehow the inscription was still readable. (We're Ren here he'd be suspicious of such a old inscription being in a dialect they could understand)

"Present thy offering to the gods, and should it be accepted you shall be rewarded accordingly? Huh. Seems legit."

So Nora gave the gods the only thing she had in her she was willing to part with.

Meanwhile deep in the depths of space the brother gods were spending another day exploring existence (and dodging the many limbed and eyed horrors in the cold void of space) when something unexpected happened.

The brothers received a tribute.

Nox the dark brother was the first to notice it so naturally he grabbed it first. It was a paper sack dripping with some sort of grease, and there were words up on the sack.

"Bluefords big belly buster burgers? What in our names is a burger?"

So naturally he had to rip open the sack.

Inside was something neither brother had seen before. Large pieces of bread with cheese and jalapenos baked into it covered in layers of beef, onion rings and bacon stacked higher than a baby and held together with a mix of cheeses, BBQ sauce, and hot sauce.

It was something that would horrify any doctor.

To the brother gods it was a creation on par with humanity. Masterfully crafted with the stickiest of sauces to hold it all together it's the peak of redneck creation. While also being a tool of total organ destruction.

The brothers didn't need words to come to a agreement. They were gonna eat this thing.

Lux ended up trying the first bite.

"Oh my fucking me that's good."

The sounds and moans the two brothers made while enjoying their tribute weirded out the space horror that was stalking them enough that it decided to go elsewhere for a meal.

And now comes the consequences of Nora's adventure.

The brothers did truly enjoy the tribute they received, and as the sign promised good tributes get rewarded. So what did the brother gods decide was a fitting reward for a foodgasm? Well....

"Renny I'm a god!!!"

Normally when this happens Ren assumes she got into some bad syrup (or good rum). However Normally she also isn't riding in a magically constructed sloth made of living lightning.

While this was happening Ozpin was currently waking up in the back of a farm boys head after having a heart attack.

I actually got some sleep during this stressful week. So here are some prompts:

-The other KotRT (and a few other Fate expies), all long retired for the most part, visit Jaune to check up on him at Beacon. They include:

>Lancelot, Jaune's biological great-uncle as his grandmother was one of Lancelot and Guinevere's daughters.

>Mash, his second cousin (the daughter of Galahad) who wields a shield alone as her weapon.

>Ser Dagonet, Arturia's former jester now long time television producer for the Albion Broadcasting Company (Their equivalent of the BBC).

>Ser Astolfo, a former Paladin of Gallia who fought in the Faunus Revolution (and a very distant relation to the Arcs) who is basically childlike curiosity given human form.

-Orleans and Zwei go on an adventure in "Cowboys of Remnant"!

-Isabel tries to relax and be "The Cool Mom" for a while under Taiyang's tutelage. It doesn't go well.

-Blake and Jaune have a book club. The others crash it.

-Nick Arc tries to find Glynda a husband. Hilarity ensues.

-Sun asks Taiyang how to properly mack on a girl.

-Weiss becomes a bit obsessed with Jaune's cooking. And she's not the only girl.

-Turns out there's a reason for Ruby's character resetting every volume: She's been using the Silver Eyes to wipe her memory of the most painful experiences she's gone through to keep going. Explore the fallout.

Prompt for Scantuary....
Jaune after his first kill...after the adrenaline has settled he's scared. Not that he killed. He's scared he's okay with that he killed. Isabel and Nick sit with him as he recounts it and they probably have the first of many needed talks

Edit: another one. Why Blake shows up alone. Sun was captured by the WF so she also needs help to rescue him

Last edited:
Jaune the Prodigy...?
As an aside: I would love to read a fic where Jaune reveals his faked transcripts to his other friends and... Well... They don't believe him.

Jaune: "No! I really didn't attend combat school!"

Ruby: "Riiight, and you really didn't unlock your Aura until Initiation."

Jaune: "I didn't!"

Weiss: "Okay. So. What you're telling us is that a dolt like you somehow faked his way into Beacon with fraudulent transcripts, and had no Aura."

Jaune: "Yes! I am completely a fraud!"

Weiss: "That would mean that a dolt like you not only has enormous Aura potential, but that you figured out how to use your Aura in... What, an hour after it was released?"

Jaune: "Er... Well... Yeah?"

Weiss: "HA! It took me YEARS to learn how to use my Aura! Are you saying an idiot like you managed it in an HOUR?!"

Yang: "It also took us years to figure out how to use it to strengthen ourselves and increase our speed and reflexes. What, you're saying that in a few months you went from untrained civilian to able to kill Ursas with a single blow? You have any idea how INSANE that is?"

Weiss: "You'd have to be an outright prodigy! Like the harem protagonists in Blake's terrible erotica!"

Blake: "They're not terrible! It's just fantasy! Escapism! Nobody could be like that in real life! If they were, th-they'd be... Amazing!"

Yang: "And your perfect man, huh?"

Blake: blush "W-Well... Maybe? Certainly better than what I have dated in the past."

Weiss: "HA! If you were really that incredible, I'd date you!"

Yang: "If you were that amazing, I'd marry you, Stud!" winks "Ten babies, for sure!"

Ren: "No offense, Jaune, but it was a miracle I managed to unlock my Aura and Semblance in a matter of minutes. I only did it because it was either do that or Nora and I would die. It's not uncommon but it still seems hard to believe."

Nora: "Yeah! I mean sure, you're rough but you're also really good at stuff other than fighting! Which is great, cause I don't think I could do leadership! Or make crepes either!"

Ruby: "So, come on Jaune. There's no way you're a once in a lifetime super prodigy who could fight, I dunno, legendary warriors after only a year or two of training!"

Jaune: "Uh... Yeah! Yeah, totally! It's just... I told Cardin that."

Yang: grins "Oh wow! He believed you?"

Jaune: "I was trying to troll him, ya know."

Yang: "HA! Nice one! Geez, can you imagine how shattering it would be to his ego if you were some super prodigy? You'd make him look like a dumbass! And well, the rest of us too!"

Jaune: "... Yeah, no. It was just a dumb joke. Don't pay it any mind, okay? You guys are amazing, and I'm just the deadlast."

Ruby: "Yeah, but you're a great leader and you're getting better." hugs him "Mm!"

Pyrrha smiles wanly as Jaune pulls away from their friends.

Jaune: "I think... I understand you a little better now, Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "And I you."

Jaune: "... Am... Is it really that incredible?"

Pyrrha: "Jaune... You are. So please, stop being so hard on yourself. You should never cease for improvement, but don't hate yourself for your weakness. That is something you will correct. You just need to keep working as hard as you have, and you'll be the great warrior you want to be."

Jaune: "... Thanks Pyrrha. You're the best."

Pyrrha: "Hopefully, not for much longer. It gets lonely at the top... And I want us to stand there as equals."

Jaune: bright smile "Me too, Pyrrha. Me too."

Fun way to twist it and that househusband Jaune trope.

Jaune actually is a prodigy, the reason his sisters taught him so many skills was to keep him busy but he just kept mastering everything!

Cooking, cleaning, dancing, taxes, taxidermy, mechanic work, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, blackjack, horseshoes. Any skill they could find from the most common to the most esoteric would be mastered in a matter of months.

Except combat skills. Jaune can follow forms and will practice from dawn til dusk. The problem is when you actually throw him into combat.

He gets stuck in his prodigal head and ends up stumbling all over himself.

Unless. You get him too drunk to think, then he can't get stuck in his head and turns into a combat god.

There's never enough Fics that acknowledge that Jaune went from completely untrained, Mall ninja civilian to equal to people who had been training for years. In just a few months with barely any extra practice. Sure he's in the bottom part of the class, compared to the rest of the main characters who are all in the top 10, but coming in the bottom half of the Olympics is still really impressive.

Imagine being Cardin. This dude you know is a fraud is beating you in single combat. His pride must be destroyed.

There's never enough Fics that acknowledge that Jaune went from completely untrained, Mall ninja civilian to equal to people who had been training for years. In just a few months with barely any extra practice. Sure he's in the bottom part of the class, compared to the rest of the main characters who are all in the top 10, but coming in the bottom half of the Olympics is still really impressive.

Imagine being Cardin. This dude you know is a fraud is beating you in single combat. His pride must be destroyed.

Cardin: fuck this I'm gonna go de-stress.

*Cardin bakes a carrot cake and happily comes out of the kitchen. Only to see Jaune serving a 3 layered devils food cake to rwbypnr*

Cardin: son of a bitch.

Cardin: fuck this I'm gonna go de-stress.

*Cardin bakes a carrot cake and happily comes out of the kitchen. Only to see Jaune serving a 3 layered devils food cake to rwbypnr*

Cardin: son of a bitch.

Velvet: "But I like your carrot cake, Cardin!"

Cardin: "... Fuck Arc."

Velvet: "No! I want to fuck you!"

Weiss: "That would mean that a dolt like you not only has enormous Aura potential, but that you figured out how to use your Aura in... What, an hour after it was released?"

Weiss: "HA! It took me YEARS to learn how to use my Aura! Are you saying an idiot like you managed it in an HOUR?!"

I once read a fic, don't remember what it was called now, which explained Jaune's "mastery" over Aura control with him simply keeping it up constantly - he didn't know he should've stopped using it. And he actually improved his reserves with this "training" (can you say "flames of youth"?).

An interesting idea but what if Ren had a different semblance? It looks the same at first until a teacher or medical professional actually takes a look at him.

"Mr.Lie I strongly suggest you get some therapy, and refrain from using your semblance. Ever."

"Emotional muting is dangerous?"

"Me Lie you aren't muting anything. Your semblance is a sacrificial one. You're slowly destroying your ability to feel for a stealth boost."

"What?"

"See? If I told anyone else that they'd be yelling and screaming or going into shock. You really fucked yourself up kid, we're just lucky you've only fucked up one aspect of yourself."

"I could do more?"

"Sure just off the initial scans I can see you can trade your sense of touch for a balance and flexibility increase....can trade sight for hearing or do the other way around."

"I see. How useful."

"Again Mr Lie I recommend you Don't use it. You aren't suppressing or shuffling these attributes. You're slowly burning them away."

"I will take your words into careful consideration."

*Sigh* "yeah I've heard that before."

As an aside: I would love to read a fic where Jaune reveals his faked transcripts to his other friends and... Well... They don't believe him.

Jaune: "No! I really didn't attend combat school!"

Ruby: "Riiight, and you really didn't unlock your Aura until Initiation."

Jaune: "I didn't!"

Weiss: "Okay. So. What you're telling us is that a dolt like you somehow faked his way into Beacon with fraudulent transcripts, and had no Aura."

Jaune: "Yes! I am completely a fraud!"

Yang: "It also took us years to figure out how to use it to strengthen ourselves and increase our speed and reflexes. What, you're saying that in a few months you went from untrained civilian to able to kill Ursas with a single blow? You have any idea how INSANE that is?"

Weiss: "You'd have to be an outright prodigy! Like the harem protagonists in Blake's terrible erotica!"

Blake: "They're not terrible! It's just fantasy! Escapism! Nobody could be like that in real life! If they were, th-they'd be... Amazing!"

Yang: "And your perfect man, huh?"

Blake: blush "W-Well... Maybe? Certainly better than what I have dated in the past."

Weiss: "HA! If you were really that incredible, I'd date you!"

Yang: "If you were that amazing, I'd marry you, Stud!" winks "Ten babies, for sure!"

Ren: "No offense, Jaune, but it was a miracle I managed to unlock my Aura and Semblance in a matter of minutes. I only did it because it was either do that or Nora and I would die. It's not uncommon but it still seems hard to believe."

Nora: "Yeah! I mean sure, you're rough but you're also really good at stuff other than fighting! Which is great, cause I don't think I could do leadership! Or make crepes either!"

Ruby: "So, come on Jaune. There's no way you're a once in a lifetime super prodigy who could fight, I dunno, legendary warriors after only a year or two of training!"

Jaune: "Uh... Yeah! Yeah, totally! It's just... I told Cardin that."

Yang: grins "Oh wow! He believed you?"

Jaune: "I was trying to troll him, ya know."

Yang: "HA! Nice one! Geez, can you imagine how shattering it would be to his ego if you were some super prodigy? You'd make him look like a dumbass! And well, the rest of us too!"

Jaune: "... Yeah, no. It was just a dumb joke. Don't pay it any mind, okay? You guys are amazing, and I'm just the deadlast."

Ruby: "Yeah, but you're a great leader and you're getting better." hugs him "Mm!"

Pyrrha smiles wanly as Jaune pulls away from their friends.

Jaune: "I think... I understand you a little better now, Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "And I you."

Jaune: "... Am... Is it really that incredible?"

Pyrrha: "Jaune... You are. So please, stop being so hard on yourself. You should never cease for improvement, but don't hate yourself for your weakness. That is something you will correct. You just need to keep working as hard as you have, and you'll be the great warrior you want to be."

Jaune: "... Thanks Pyrrha. You're the best."

Pyrrha: "Hopefully, not for much longer. It gets lonely at the top... And I want us to stand there as equals."

Jaune: bright smile "Me too, Pyrrha. Me too."

. . . . to be honest, I am surprised that there aren't more fics with this sort of thing as a starting premise. I know I say it a lot for thought experiments on this thread, but since Remnant is a Deathworld, that means different morals. That is to say, if you can fight and pass initiation, you are accepted at Beacon, now to work at staying there.

This aside, there is lots you can do with the "Jaune is actually a prodigy if you think about it" as one of the themes for fics, which also includes some Jaune x Pyrrha route bonding because Jaune gets a reference for the frankly insane levels of improvement and gets much needed context and better relationship with Pyrrha because of it.

If we also take the "Jaune is actually a prodigy" and make it so he got his Aura unlocked earlier, then Jaune would be another Champion(possibly called Immovable Boy) and hopefully be friends with Pyrrha in that timeline.

in short, there is lots of cool things we can do with that theme.

. . . . to be honest, I am surprised that there aren't more fics with this sort of thing as a starting premise. I know I say it a lot for thought experiments on this thread, but since Remnant is a Deathworld, that means different morals. That is to say, if you can fight and pass initiation, you are accepted at Beacon, now to work at staying there.

This aside, there is lots you can do with the "Jaune is actually a prodigy if you think about it" as one of the themes for fics, which also includes some Jaune x Pyrrha route bonding because Jaune gets a reference for the frankly insane levels of improvement and gets much needed context and better relationship with Pyrrha because of it.

If we also take the "Jaune is actually a prodigy" and make it so he got his Aura unlocked earlier, then Jaune would be another Champion(possibly called Immovable Boy) and hopefully be friends with Pyrrha in that timeline.

in short, there is lots of cool things we can do with that theme.

Impenetrable shield
Wall of Vale
unyielding Paladin
Spirit of Vale
Bulwark of Light

AU Radian's Oddities
A bit random but... I've got a fever and I'm feeling sick. So...

- - -

JNPR and RWBY have arrived at Radian.

Weiss: "Well... At least it's not a bunch of straw and mud brick huts."

Ruby: "Weisss! You said you weren't gonna be mean anymore!"

Weiss: sigh "... Sorry. But it is rather... Rustic."

Pyrrha: "I like it!"

Yang: "Same! It's all homey and has a castle! Rolling fields, barns... The smell of manure..."

Jaune: "You get used to it."

Weiss: "Ewww!"

Nora: "YAY! MANURE! AND COWS! Can we tip over a cow, Jaune? Can we? CAN WE?"

Jaune: "No."

Nora: "Awww!"

Ren: "The town is very beautiful. I can practically feel the Aura of life flowing through this entire area."

Jaune: "Yeah, see? Complete and total relaxation!"

A catman with a tail, ears, and teeth comes up in a truck.

Mercer Sith: "Howdy Jaune!"

Jaune: "Hey Mercer! How are you?"

Mercer Sith: "Doing great! These yer friends and the Menagerie bint?"

Jaune: "They're all my friends."

Blake: "Wha-Why are you so rude to a fellow Faunus?"

Mercer: "I'm not a Faunus!"

All: "Wha...?"

Mercer: "I'm not a Faunus! I'm a Cat Youkai!" Shifts into a full cat form "Or Werepanther. See?"

RWBY and P: "WHA?!"

Nora: "SO CUTE!"

Ren: blinks "... Huh?"

Blake: "N-No! You're a Cat Faunus with... With a transforming Semblance!"

Mercer: "You're really starting to piss me off, bint."

Jaune: "Easy guys, easy! We're all friends here! And uh, yeah. The Sith aren't Faunus, Blake."

Mercer: "Yeah! Deal with it, ya bloody poser!"

Blake: "E-Excuse you?!"

A mole pops out of the ground... A mole the size of a large dog wearing glasses.

Mole: "Yo, hey Jaune! You've been away for a while!"

Jaune: "Hey Doug!"

Doug: "You want some Dust? I found some-Oh. Your friends?"

Ruby: "He-Wha-?"

Jaune: "He's a Moleman. There's a community here-"

Weiss: "That-Then they're also Faunus-?"

Doug: "What? No, girlie! We actually work for a livin'!"

Blake: "HEY!"

Doug: "Anyhoo, tell ya all about it later!" He dives back into the ground and tunnels away

Weiss: "I... You... Are we being pranked?!"

Jaune: "NO! Nonono! I mean uh..."

Pyrrha: "This is a bit... Unusual..."

Jaune: "Well-"

A white haired girl the size of a doll flies up on fairy wings. She hugs Jaune tightly.

Fairy: "Hey Jaune~! Welcome home!"

Jaune: "Oh, hey Sylphie!"

She then expands into human size, and beams.

Sylphie: "It's so nice to see you! You've gotten so big! Oh hey! Your friends are neat! I like your silver eyes!"

Ruby: "Thank you...? Oh my God, a fairy?!"

Weiss: "FAIRY?!"

Blake: "F-Fairy?!"

Pyrrha: eyes narrow "Fairy?"

Jaune: "Um... Hey? Her father Oberon lives here too."

Weiss: about to have a heart attack "OBERON?!"

Blake: "Seriously?!"

Yang: "You weren't going to tell us?!"

Jaune: "Ummm... Well, I hoped to ease you into it. Hell, I didn't even get into the dragon."

All: "DRAGON?!"

Sylphie: "He's super nice!"

- - -

Yes. Radian in this iteration is a haven for all sorts of magical creatures and beings. Totally normal to Jaune. A complete surprise to everyone else.

Last edited:
Yes. Radian in this iteration is a haven for all sorts of magical creatures and beings. Totally normal to Jaune. A complete surprise to everyone else
They should probably hold a grudge against Ozma for releasing the apocalypse maiden that is Salem. I can see an Alucard like figure sending pigeons to him once he figures out he's still around.

They should probably hold a grudge against Ozma for releasing the apocalypse maiden that is Salem. I can see an Alucard like figure sending pigeons to him once he figures out he's still around.

Oh, they absolutely would. It's also why the Arcs, despite being so formidable, didn't ally with Ozma. They were the protectors of these magical beings, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back