• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

So I had a bit of a thought.

Menagerie, in many ways is like Australia. Let's make it unique in terms of food.

Let's say that Jaune's parents allow him to become a Huntsman but there's a catch. He need to understand the plight of the people. So what better place to understand that than Menagerie, a place where Faunus made home to escape discrimination but still poor.

So Jaune got send there. He saw how poor the faunus were, so little land to farm, unorganized house building and little food they have.

Luckily Jaune was son of a farmer and Hunters. Adventuring and farming was in his blood. With Jaune and his sisters help, Menagerie began to grow different variety of plants. By the time Jaune join Beacon, Menagerie became a food powerhouse, second only to Vale.

Some advertisement from Menagerie.

Bored of your regular yellow corn? Come taste some of Menagerie Purple Corn.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcU0kQ6H2g

Atlas Rock Salt? Here at Menagerie, we made our salt by hand.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNGC44RlMqc

Mistral rising up the rice price? Luckily, if you are a friend of Menagerie, you get to taste our Wild Rice.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNjTsmfImeY

Vale chocolate no longer interest you. Come try the Ruby Chocolate. Available to buy at Menagerie Mart.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j28_o8J6Yk

Yellow Banana Vs Red Banana. Which is tastier? You decide.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNMD_Fu0z78

all this talk about interesting foods, why not have it in RWBY as an option? this reminded me, Konosuba has animated Vegetables and Fruits(which can be raid boos tier problem), so getting extra tasty variants is also a good thing to have.

edit, would you post this on Spacebattles?

Last edited:
Jaune SI BS 20: Did Not Render New
Yang ran off. Jaune manages to track her down. She's punching and kicking through solid stone ruins on the outskirts of Beacon. He decides it's wisest to let her get her anger out of her system first before approaching her.

Yang: "Haa... Haa... Haa..."

Jaune silently hands her a water bottle. She glares at him.

Jaune: "Hydration's important."

She grabs it and downs it. She then bows her head.

Yang: "... Do you want to break up with me?"

Jaune: "WHAT?!"

Yang: "Do you?! Is... Is that why this keeps happening?!"

Jaune: "Yang, no!" He grabs her hands. She tries to pull away but he holds on... She tightens her grip until it's painful but he doesn't let go "Yang, did I look happy about this happening? At all?!"

Yang: "... No... B-But it just keeps happening-!"

Jaune: "I don't know why it does! Okay?"

Yang: sighs "... Maybe I'm... I'm just not enough woman for you-"

Jaune: "BULLSHIT!"

He grabs her around her waist and looks her in the eyes.

Jaune: "Of course you're enough for me, Yang! Why the hell do you think I'm fighting so hard against all this crap?! I love you!"

Yang is bright red.

Yang: small voice "... Really?"

Jaune: "YES! Look... I want a girl I can spend the rest of my life with! So I'm gonna take it slow! My mom and dad took years to fall in love and get married! And they're insanely happy! That's what I want! I don't want a giant harem! How would I even manage it?!"

Yang: "But... But Blake said-"

Jaune: "Blake has issues. LOTS OF ISSUES. I'm not sticking it in crazy, okay? Not unless you agree, and clearly, you don't!"

Yang: "Pyrrha-Pyrrha says she loves you-"

Jaune: "And I do care about her but unless we break up or you're okay with her, nothing's gonna happen!"

Yang: "Weiss-"

Jaune: "Weiss, again, has major issues. I'm fine being her friend and helping her with them!"

Yang: "You threatened her ex-boyfriend-"

Jaune: "Which I would do for ANY of my female friends! I had seven super hot sisters! Do you think I don't know the old ploy of cozying up to me to try and get with them? That's habit for me! Same as you would do for any guy who got close to Ruby!"

Yang: "And Ruby-"

Jaune: "Is underaged! And your sister! Sure I like her a lot but I'm NOT A CREEP. And once again, you're MY GIRLFRIEND."

Yang: "I-I just..." She bows her head.

Jaune hugs her more tightly.

Jaune: "Yang. I am not going anywhere."

Saia: "Ahem."

They turn and look at Saia. She is standing there with May... And a very contrite looking Arjun.

Saia: "Husband? You have some things to say?"

Arjun: bows "I'm sorry Jaune. I was so overcome by emotion that I lost my head. I shouldn't try to force my daughter, whom I just got back, into anything. I was simply so... Overjoyed. I want what's best for my family, and the Arcs have been that. So forgive my selfish impulses."

Jaune: "Of course I do, Uncle."

Saia: nods "May? Go ahead."

May: "Um... Jaune? Thank you so much for this. This... This is the happiest day of my life. Even better than double soup Tuesdays at the orphanage!" smiles "And... And um... I understand why you wouldn't want to get engaged. It-It's too much, too fast. You are an amazing man and I-I would love to marry you but... We barely know eachother and um... You're taken."

Yang: "Very."

May: blushes "But um... I would like very much to get to know you better as a friend. If-If that would be all right?"

Jaune: "... Yes. I would like that."

Saia: "Wonderful!" Beams at Yang "I'm also very glad to see you have a supportive girlfriend, Jaune. One not willing to compromise on any stupid ideas."

Arjun: grumbles "I only floated a harem once as a joke, dear. Please, forgive me?"

Saia: "I will... In the fullness of time."

Arjun: "Hmph!"

There are some hugs and further exchanges before Saia, Arjun, and May head off to bond. Leaving Yang and Jaune alone with the mid-day sun.

Yang: "... Jaune, I-"

Jaune: "Yang-"

They stare at eachother.

Yang: "Let me go first?"

Jaune: "Sure."

Yang: "I... Look. This is a little crazy but I mean... Jaune, will you marry-?"

Jaune puts a hand over her lips. He shakes his head.

Jaune: "Yang... Acting just as crazy as the world isn't the answer, okay? My parents took it slow. They knew each other for years before getting married and they're very, very happy together."

Jaune's Brain: Maybe too happy, urgh. Thanks, I needed more childhood trauma.

Jaune: "Okay? All of this is happening fast but we don't have to do anything we don't want to do. I care for you. If you don't want to be involved in all this crazy... Well... I-I mean, I'd understand if you wanted to break up-"

Yang pulls Jaune's hand away.

Yang: "No! No I don't! I-I like being with you! I just... It's pretty overwhelming."

Jaune: "I know. But that doesn't change how I feel. All right?"

Yang: "Y-Yeah... Same... Just... I mean... I'm not exactly less crazy than these other girls."

Jaune: "No. But you're the right kind of crazy for me."

Yang: smiles and hugs him

He hugs her back.

Yang: "That said... You keep saying only if I'm okay with it?"

Jaune: "About what?"

Yang: "Other women."

Jaune: "Well, yeah."

Yang: "So... Even though it's stupid and would probably be a massive disaster, you would be fine with a harem if I was okay with it?"

Jaune: sighs "Yes Yang. Yes I would. Because damnit, I'm a man and my stupid instincts go 'You know what would be better than one hot female having your kids? Multiple hot females having your kids!' But I'm not gonna let my instincts rule over me."

Yang: "... So... I mean, what would that even look like?"

Jaune: "Huh?"

Yang: "You imagining me with Blake... Pyrrha... Both~?" winks "Maybe Weiss and May as our cute little submissive maids~? My sister~?"

Jaune: nosebleed

Yang: "HAHA!"

Jaune: holds a tissue up to his nostrils "That's not funny... It's a medical condition... Stupid Fuujin genes..."

Yang: "Yeah... But now I have a whole new avenue of teasing you~."

Jaune: rolls his eyes "Then I'll have to shut you up whenever you do."

Yang: "And how will you do that-?"

Jaune kisses her senseless.

Jaune's Brain: Finally I'm doing something productive with my mouth today...

Things did calm down a lot after that, which gave Jaune time to do actual school things: Study. Hang out. Make out with his girlfriend (which she was very keen on).

It did however also let Jaune notice a few things he hadn't been paying a lot of attention to but now he questioned. To wit, as he looked around the cafeteria...

Jaune: "How did I not notice so many couples? And where did those kids come from?"

Weiss: "You dolt. How did you not notice that?"

Jaune: "Well, I mean, I did but I was a little preoccupied..."

Weiss: "Well... Um..." bright red

Yang: "What do you expect to happen with a bunch of fit young men and women in close quarters?" She smiles at a baby a few tables over being rocked by an upperclasswoman "According to my dad in his day? Half the class graduated late due to pregnancies and weddings."

Blake: "Yes. Life persists even in the face of adversity."

Ruby: "How have you NOT noticed all the cute little babies, Jaune?!"

Nora: "I KNOW RIGHT?!"

Pyrrha: "They are very adorable."

Jaune: pouts "I have noticed them, I just didn't put it all together until now."

Weiss: sighs "They're all so adorable...!" Coughs at everyone's looks "I mean... It is good that there are so many responsible adults taking good care of their children."

Ruby: "They are super adorable!" beams

Jaune's Brain: Well I suppose it makes sense. And I guess Monty couldn't render so many kids. Geez, is that why everyone's so pushy about romance? Thank goodness Yang is fine with taking it slow...

Yang nuzzles his neck.

Jaune's Brain: For the most part...!

Cardin approaches, looking a bit exhausted but smiling. Velvet is alongside him, and she's practically glowing. Their teams trail behind them.

Jaune: "Hey Cardin, hey Velvet. What's up?"

Cardin: "Er, well... Um... I'd like to ask you to be my best man, Jauney."

Jaune: "Best Man?"

Velvet: smiles "At our wedding!"

Jaune: "Wait what?! It's only been around six months and you're already-?!"

Velvet: beams and nuzzles Cardin "We're having babies! Triplets at least!"

Coco: "And Cardin here actually stepped up to the plate and proposed right on the spot! Didn't need to shoot him or anything."

Fox: "Yet."

Cardin: winces

Russel: "HEY! Cardin's a stand up guy you jerks! He'll do the right thing! Seriously though, why ask him to be Best Man?"

Cardin: sigh "He did give me the advice that let me ask her out, Russel."

Velvet: "Besides, you're already gonna be godfather!"

Russel: "True."

Cardin: "So uh, what do you say, Jauney?"

Jaune: "Well, sure! I'd be honored!"

Cardin: "Thanks!"

Jaune: "I uh... I hope your parents are as cool with this?"

Cardin and Velvet look at each other worriedly before looking back.

Cardin: "We... Had some issues..."

Velvet: "But we're working them out! Oh, I hope you'll all come?"

Ruby: "Of course! Weddings are awesome!"

Cardin and Velvet hand out some wedding invites (Cardin hands out some cigars) and their teams head off to spread the news. Jaune smiles a little.

Jaune: "I suppose life finds a way..." He looks over at Blake "Blake? You okay?"

Blake: sniffles "Once... I would have hated the idea of a human and a Faunus marrying. I thought it was nothing more than slavery... But they seem so happy."

Jaune: smiles "Yeah! I'm glad they do."

Blake: "And gives me hope for the future~." Warm look at Jaune

Jaune: "As... Friends. Totally friends."

Yang: "The best of friends." Grabs Jaune's arm and pulls him close

Blake: "For now."

Ruby: "Blaaaaake! Stop being all weird and seducer-y!"

Weiss: "Indeed! Have some self respect not to go after a taken man!"

Blake: "Says the woman who scribbles hearts with Jaune's name in them."

Weiss: "I DO NOT!"

Pyrrha: bright red "O-Oh my..."

Jaune: sighs "Thank God summer break is coming up... Nothing ever happens during that time... Except hot girlfriends in swimsuits."

Yang: "You're aware you're saying that out loud, right?"

Jaune: "Yup."

Yang: beams "Just making sure~."

all this talk about interesting foods, why not have it in RWBY as an option? this reminded me, Konosuba has animated Vegetables and Fruits(which can be raid boos tier problem), so getting extra tasty variants is also a good thing to have.

edit, would you post this on Spacebattles?

Flying Cabbage monster accidentally created by Atlas Science Lab.

I don't have account on Spacebattles.

huh, just had a nasty thought...

imagine if the temporal sibling war happened to this Juane SI, yet instead of the kids? the moms came through...

thus the mom's posses their younger selves and the younger selves get to see what life with juane can be like in the future with their famlies....as well as potential things to avoid.

needless to say, this leads to mutual chaos on both ends of the spectrum.

Jaune SI BS 21: Confessions New
Things did calm down a lot after that, which gave Jaune time to do actual school things: Study. Hang out. Make out with his girlfriend (which she was very keen on).

It did however also let Jaune notice a few things he hadn't been paying a lot of attention to but now he questioned. To wit, as he looked around the cafeteria...

Jaune: "How did I not notice so many couples? And where did those kids come from?"

Weiss: "You dolt. How did you not notice that?"

Jaune: "Well, I mean, I did but I was a little preoccupied..."

Weiss: "Well... Um..." bright red

Yang: "What do you expect to happen with a bunch of fit young men and women in close quarters?" She smiles at a baby a few tables over being rocked by an upperclasswoman "According to my dad in his day? Half the class graduated late due to pregnancies and weddings."

Blake: "Yes. Life persists even in the face of adversity."

Ruby: "How have you NOT noticed all the cute little babies, Jaune?!"

Nora: "I KNOW RIGHT?!"

Pyrrha: "They are very adorable."

Jaune: pouts "I have noticed them, I just didn't put it all together until now."

Weiss: sighs "They're all so adorable...!" Coughs at everyone's looks "I mean... It is good that there are so many responsible adults taking good care of their children."

Ruby: "They are super adorable!" beams

Jaune's Brain: Well I suppose it makes sense. And I guess Monty couldn't render so many kids. Geez, is that why everyone's so pushy about romance? Thank goodness Yang is fine with taking it slow...

Yang nuzzles his neck.

Jaune's Brain: For the most part...!

Cardin approaches, looking a bit exhausted but smiling. Velvet is alongside him, and she's practically glowing. Their teams trail behind them.

Jaune: "Hey Cardin, hey Velvet. What's up?"

Jaune: "Wait what?! It's only been around six months and you're already-?!"

Velvet: beams and nuzzles Cardin "We're having babies! Triplets at least!"

Coco: "And Cardin here actually stepped up to the plate and proposed right on the spot! Didn't need to shoot him or anything."

Fox: "Yet."

Cardin: winces

Russel: "HEY! Cardin's a stand up guy you jerks! He'll do the right thing! Seriously though, why ask him to be Best Man?"

Cardin: sigh "He did give me the advice that let me ask her out, Russel."

Velvet: "Besides, you're already gonna be godfather!"

Russel: "True."

Cardin: "So uh, what do you say, Jauney?"

Jaune: "Well, sure! I'd be honored!"

Cardin: "Thanks!"

Jaune: "I uh... I hope your parents are as cool with this?"

Cardin and Velvet look at each other worriedly before looking back.

Cardin: "We... Had some issues..."

Velvet: "But we're working them out! Oh, I hope you'll all come?"

Ruby: "Of course! Weddings are awesome!"

Cardin and Velvet hand out some wedding invites (Cardin hands out some cigars) and their teams head off to spread the news. Jaune smiles a little.

Jaune: "I suppose life finds a way..." He looks over at Blake "Blake? You okay?"

Blake: sniffles "Once... I would have hated the idea of a human and a Faunus marrying. I thought it was nothing more than slavery... But they seem so happy."

Jaune: smiles "Yeah! I'm glad they do."

Blake: "And gives me hope for the future~." Warm look at Jaune

Jaune: "As... Friends. Totally friends."

Yang: "The best of friends." Grabs Jaune's arm and pulls him close

Blake: "For now."

Ruby: "Blaaaaake! Stop being all weird and seducer-y!"

Weiss: "Indeed! Have some self respect not to go after a taken man!"

Blake: "Says the woman who scribbles hearts with Jaune's name in them."

Weiss: "I DO NOT!"

Pyrrha: bright red "O-Oh my..."

Jaune: sighs "Thank God summer break is coming up... Nothing ever happens during that time... Except hot girlfriends in swimsuits."

Yang: "You're aware you're saying that out loud, right?"

Jaune: "Yup."

Yang: beams "Just making sure~."

As it turned out, a lot more time and things happened in the real version of Remnant than was depicted in the show. Which, to be fair, had a limited runtime and budget. This was the full world.

That said, the show served as a rough timeline for most of the major events and even if it had been a while, Jaune did remember most of them.

He'd gotten the timing down just right for Cinder's team to get into the CCTNet Tower. They had still run into Penny and Ruby, but had escaped. This meant Ruby learned that Penny was a gynoid, just like in the original timeline. Ruby had been fixing Penny when Jaune "accidentally" barged in.

Ruby: "Um... Uh... J-Jaune! This isn't what it looks like-!"

Jaune: smiles and closes the door behind him "Relax Ruby, Penny. I can keep a secret. It's what friends do."

Penny: "We... We are friends, Friend Jaune?"

Jaune: "I think so. Do you?"

Penny: "Of course!"

Ruby sighs in relief.

Jaune: "Don't you worry about a thing, Penny. We're friends and anything you don't want revealed? Won't be. I promise."

Penny: "Are... You certain you are fine with being friends with a... A robot?"

Jaune: "I've always wanted to be friends with a robot! Or rather, gynoid."

Ruby: "Really? Me too?!"

Jaune: "So you don't have to... Try so hard around us."

Penny: blinks "Am I not supposed to apply 100 percent of my efforts to all things to learn, grow, and become the best person I can be?"

Jaune: "Well... Not every aspect of life requires 100 percent effort and how you apply that effort is just as important as how much you use."

Penny: "Really? Sensational!"

Ruby helps Penny fix herself up. They wave goodbye as Penny heads back to meet with her team.

Ruby: beams "Thank you so much, Jaune. That... That means everything."

Jaune: "I meant every word."

Ruby: "So... Um... There is a dance before summer break."

Jaune: blinks "... Oh. Shit. Right. I forgot."

Ruby: "You forgot?" giggles "Yang's not gonna be happy about that!"

Jaune: "I just have a lot going on."

Ruby: "Yeah, about that: Why are you going off to meet with Professor Ozpin so much, anyway?"

Jaune: "I can't tell you. It's... Important."

Ruby: pouts "Yang's already got a lot of worries... Ya know... With your harem and all-"

Jaune: puts her in a headlock and noogies her "You're not helping with that either!"

Ruby: "ACK! EEP! O-OKAY OKAY! SORRY!"

She dashes away with her Semblance and pouts at him.

Jaune shakes his head.

Jaune: "Seriously Ruby. I would tell you if I could but... I can't. It's very important."

Ruby: sighs "All right... Just... It's not anything I did, right?"

Jaune: "No, of course not."

Ruby: "And... We're still going to Radian for Summer Break?"

Jaune: "Wha-" groans "How did you find out?!"

Ruby: "I hacked Yang's Scroll."

Jaune: "Seriously?!"

Ruby: "I do it all the time!"

Jaune: "That doesn't make it better! But... Yes. We're taking a trip to Radian. You, Nora and Ren can come along. And so can anyone else who wants to. But it was going to be a surprise."

Ruby: "I thought you wanted to take things slow with Yang?"

Jaune: "What?"

Ruby: "I mean, your whole family is in Radian, right? We're gonna meet your parents?"

Jaune: "... Okay... So it could look a little... Fast, but that's why we're all going. It'll be a fun trip with my friends and family. And besides... I can't just leave you all alone here for the break."

Ruby: "Yang's hoping you two can suck more face together."

Jaune: "Yeah, that's accounted for."

Ruby: beams "And the rest of your harem? Is there room for sucking face with me-?"

Headlock and noogie

Ruby: "OW OW OW OW OWWWW OKAY I'M SORRY!"

Jaune: "Seriously Ruby! I love ya, but until you're actually legal and unless Yang goes insane, we're NOT going that far, okay?"

Ruby: pouts a little "... Okay... But... If I was legal and I'd asked you out first...?"

Jaune: long sigh "... I would have said yes."

Ruby: beams

Jaune: "Now... I've got another appointment. I'll see you later, okay?"

Ruby: "Sure!" hugs him

Jaune leaves and heads to dorm A12. Pyrrha was waiting dutifully outside.

Jaune: "Sorry I'm late."

Pyrrha: "It's all right. I got to get out of a magazine shoot, after all." smiles.

Jaune smiles back. They both enter the room. The lights flick on as Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald all stare intently at them. Cinder for her part looks annoyed.

Jaune: "How did things go?"

Cinder: glare "According to plan... Except for the part where Rose and Atlas' pet gynoid intervened."

Jaune: shook his head "Random chance is as much a part of this job as anything else. On the plus side, you delivered the package?"

Emerald: "We did, but how do we know it wasn't a trap?!"

Jaune: "Hey. All you had to do was switch out one of the general system holodrives for another that I prepared with the virus. That holodrive has the exact same maintenance schedule, wear and tear as the original. Unless they were specifically looking for the few manufacturing differences between it and thousands of others, they will miss it. The little hack my friend did to the system will include documentation to explain any anomalies and I personally forged paperwork that I slipped into the maintenance archives. We're in the clear."

Emerald: glares "I don't trust him, Cinder. Not one bit-!"

Cinder: "Quiet Emerald."

Emerald: "Y-Yes ma'am."

Cinder: eyes narrow "... Rose and the gynoid happening upon me in the middle of the operation could be a bit of bad luck. But you can understand why we thought it was a trap. You said you were working on her."

Jaune: "Well I can't have her on a leash all the time, can I? She's underaged, it would attract too much attention. Plus her sister has abandonment issues. I'm playing no less deadly a game than you are, Cinder. There are going to be little set backs from time to time. The important thing is, you got the virus into the system, yes?"

Cinder: "... Yes. The first half."

Jaune: "Oh?"

Cinder: "It's a binary virus. Both sets of code are meant to look benign on their own, but when the activation code is issued, they link together and give us total control of Vale and Atlas' computers."

Jaune's Brain: Wow, that is ingenius and I have no idea how it would work. Wish I was a computer programmer in my past life. Still, Ozpin assured me that Penny's Dad and Atlas' cybersecurity guys can unravel the virus since they know what to look for from the holodrive I got them. So hopefully that will work..."

Jaune: "I see. Forgive me, I'm more of a people person than a technical guy."

Cinder: nods "I can see that. In any event the most opportune moment to deliver the second half of the code will be the Beacon Dance. I assume you can come up with a good cover?"

Jaune: "Lemme work on that."

Cinder: "Good... Mercury? Emerald? You're dismissed."

Mercury gives Jaune a savage but approving smile, while Emerald scowls at him. They both leave.

Cinder: "Your pet can go too."

Jaune: looks over at Pyrrha. He reaches up and pats her head

Jaune: "I'll be fine, go."

Pyrrha: smiles "Yes Master."

She exits, leaving Jaune and Cinder alone.

Cinder: "How did you get the security systems to drop for us?"

Jaune: "Hacker friend again. The security systems are run on a different server than the rest of the systems. I was able to use a drive she gave me to send it into maintenance mode from Ozpin's office terminal. He went to get some coffee and I ran it."

Cinder: nods approvingly "Smooth. Very, very smooth. The old wizard must be going senile."

Jaune: "I don't know. He's suspicious. That's why I've played it so carefully... But there is one incident in my past that is why he looks so closely at me."

Cinder: "Oh?"

Jaune: scoffs "Don't pretend you don't know. Any competent operator would have researched everything they could about me."

Cinder: "... You got me. I believe it has to do with your childhood illnesses?"

Jaune: nods "Officially my mother figured out how to beat it with conventional, if ingenious, medicine."

Cinder: "... And unofficially?"

Jaune: "Queen Salem offered my parents a deal: Save my life, and in exchange serve her."

Cinder: eyes widen "Quite the price they paid."

Jaune: "They did it gladly. And you can appreciate how delicious Salem found it. After all, the founding matriarch of our house, Joan D'Arc, defeated her servant the Witch Queen of Argus. She hasn't forgotten about that."

Cinder: "Indeed... But you'll forgive me if I don't entirely trust you."

Jaune: "I appreciate the honesty."

Cinder: "Still..." She walked up and rested a hand against his chest "Perhaps when this is all over... I might re-evaluate a few things?"

Jaune: "Such as?"

Cinder: "Our relationship, of course~."

Jaune: smiles "... I'm a professional, ma'am. After all... We're in the middle of a deadly operation. No matter how tempted we might be... We have to keep our eyes on the prize."

Cinder: sighs, draws her hand away "True. Pity. I wonder if either of us can ever truly relax with another person?"

Jaune: "That's the price we pay... But... You never know. Maybe one day, we'll find out."

Cinder: smiles "I suppose so. Goodnight, Mister Arc."

Jaune: "Goodnight, Miss Fall."

She leaves. Jaune heads out... And meets Pyrrha on the roof. Pyrrha channels her Semblance again.

Pyrrha: "We're clear... This is kind of exciting! Like a spy movie!"

Jaune: sighs "Yeah..."

Pyrrha: "Jaune?"

Jaune: irritated "Just... Ugh. I hate this spy shit. It's much more fun to watch it than be a part of it."

Pyrrha: "... Jaune? I um... I hope you don't mind but... I was listening in. So was Emerald. Nobody else though."

Jaune: "So... What did you want to talk about?"

Pyrrha: "... Your childhood. What you said... Was it true?"

Jaune: "Nah. I mean... Yeah, I was very sickly and spent a LOT of my childhood in the hospital or my room. But my mom was the one who saved me. Not Salem."

Pyrrha: "I see... I'm sorry."

Jaune: "No! No, it's good. I mean you shouldn't be too paranoid when you're dealing with this stuff but... It's good that you're keeping me honest."

Pyrrha: "One... Other thing."

Jaune: "Sure?"

Pyrrha: "Something that's been bothering me since we met, Jaune. You've acted so strange. Like you're... Older than us. It doesn't match up with what you've told us. You immediately knew so much more about me when we fought in the Initiation than had revealed... And you knew what my Semblance could do. Nobody knows that except for my trainer, my mother, and me. You've had incredible knowledge about people you've never even met before, not just me."

Jaune's Brain: Oh boy...

Jaune: "So... What do you think is going on?"

Pyrrha: "Well... I entertained a few possibilities. I-I do actually like to read scifi, have since I was a little girl... I thought about it. And I guess... I just have to ask..." She stared at him "Are you from the future?"

Jaune's Brain: Ah, right, I forgot she's not just a pretty face with a good sword arm...

Jaune: "... Sort of. I..." sighs "I'm not at liberty to tell you the whole thing. You can probably guess why... But I do have knowledge about the future."

Pyrrha: "... Was it bad?"

Jaune: "Is there another reason people might try to send information back in time to change things? Yeah... It was bad. Very bad."

Pyrrha: "... And what happened to me?"

Jaune: takes a very deep breath "... You died trying to save me... Save us all."

Pyrrha: "... Did Cinder do it?"

Jaune: "... Yeah."

Silence falls. Pyrrha sucked in another breath.

Pyrrha: "Did... Did I ever tell you how I felt?"

Jaune: "..." sighs "Just before you died."

Pyrrha: staring out into the night "... I see..."

Jaune: hugs her "Pyrrha. It's not going to happen this time. I promise."

Pyrrha: "... Is that why you... You've been so open with me? In most things. And well... So caring?"

Jaune: "... Partially. I do genuinely love Yang... You? I care for you too but..." sighs "I guess part of me blamed myself for... For your death."

Pyrrha: "What?!"

Jaune: "If I'd gone with you, Pyr, I-I could have at least been a distraction-I could have done something, anything-!"

Pyrrha: "Jaune! If I did go to fight and I did leave you behind... It wouldn't have been because I was sure I was going to die. It would have been so I wouldn't have worried about you. It wasn't your fault!"

Jaune's Brain: I can't believe that... I just can't...

Jaune: "Yeah well... You promise me if things get bad, you won't send me away."

Pyrrha: "Jaune, I-"

He grabs her shoulders and stares into her eyes.

Jaune: "PROMISE! I will NOT lose you or anyone else ever again. You're not sacrificing yourselves for me. Never. Again. Understand?"

Pyrrha slowly nods.

Pyrrha: "I... I promise."

Jaune: nods "..." sighs "I'm... I'm sorry."

Pyrrha: "... You keep telling me I say that too much. For things that aren't my fault."

Jaune: "Yeah, well... I never claimed to not be a hypocrite."

Pyrrha: "... Can you tell me anything else about the future?"

Jaune: "Only that we need to stop Cinder. So much is... Is different, Pyrrha. If I tell you too much, everything might change. I just... I just ask that you trust me."

Pyrrha: smiles with tears in her eyes "I do... I always will."

Jaune: "Thank you..." sighs "And... Well... Again. Same thing, okay? If I break up with Yang... Give me two weeks and... And we'll try."

Pyrrha: "... The future was incredibly hard on you, wasn't it?"

Jaune: "On all of us... But... Yeah."

Pyrrha hugs him tightly.

Pyrrha: "... We'll find our happy ending. I promise."

Jaune: "..." hugs her back "Yeah... Yeah. We will."

- - -

Well that got fucking serious all of a sudden!

Ruby - "Jaune's been invited to Cardin's bachelor party!"

Weiss - "What's the big deal about that nincompoop being invited to a party?"

Blake - "Bachelor parties mean strippers, who will probably be women older than Jaune, and we know how older women get around Jaune."

Pyrrha - *GASP!* "We have to do something!"

Yang - "I saw this coming a mile away the moment Velvet announced she was knocked up, huddle up girls, Yang's got a plan...."

What is Yang's plan?

Ruby - "Jaune's been invited to Cardin's bachelor party!"

Weiss - "What's the big deal about that nincompoop being invited to a party?"

Blake - "Bachelor parties mean strippers, who will probably be women older than Jaune, and we know how older women get around Jaune."

Pyrrha - *GASP!* "We have to do something!"

Yang - "I saw this coming a mile away the moment Velvet announced she was knocked up, huddle up girls, Yang's got a plan...."

What is Yang's plan?

They'll be the strippers!

If they become the strippers then that means they would be giving everyone else a show as well since Jaune is just a part of the group, or maybe Cardin just tosses him out the moment he sees Jaune's harem in the distance

They find out the strippers are all Velvet's female relatives. Just to make sure Cardin doesn't do anything wrong (which he won't).

They kick Jaune's harem out. And Cardin kicks Jaune out too. For his own good.

They find out the strippers are all Velvet's female relatives. Just to make sure Cardin doesn't do anything wrong (which he won't).

They kick Jaune's harem out. And Cardin kicks Jaune out too. For his own good.

makes sense for that to happen once Cardin sees the Girls on their way over, while Velvet's female relatives get to have their fun messing with Cardin's lads...i foresee the rabbit family expanding exponentially in the near future.

Monster Girl School New
Weiss was upset.

"I can't believe we're all going to fail this semester because of Movies. It's ridiculous!"

She seethed as she flipped on her bed with a small poof of displaced snow.

Ruby paused her juggling attempts to try and comfort her friend(?).

"Cheer up Weiss, it's not like anyone else is doing better than us, ouch!"

Ruby had fumbled her juggle and ended up hitting her head.

"Still we're some of the best first years in the greatest academy for our craft, and yet somehow we've all been shown up by...

Weiss pauses to look at a DVD case.

"Jaune fucking Arc! Who even is this guy?"

For this Blake put down her book tail whipping in annoyance at having to listen to her cold teammate.

"Jaune Arc is a descendant of heroes and hunters who went into film craft instead of the family business of killing things. You'd know this if you actually paid attention to Yang and I during team movie nights."

"Well excuse me for not expecting one human to counteract over four hundred years of monster tactics and training with a few movies!"

Ruby picked her head up off the ground and joined the conversation again.

"But it's not a few movies, he's only been making movies for like four years and he's already made seventeen! All of em horror movies."

Weiss groans releasing a chilling wind into the room.

"Great, and all of them show people how to run away from us since he's got actual accounts from his family about our tactics."

"Could be worse, least hunters are still keeping to the spooky in the shadows rules so we don't have any mobs after us!"

"Oh yes that's great Ruby, at least we aren't being murdered. The bare minimum is our bright side, speaking of bright side where is Yang?"

"...."

"...."

"She's at one of these movies isn't she?"

"Premier tickets. Cost a arm and a leg, Nora was pissed yang stole her back-ups."

It's a AU!

Welcome to the Salem school for supernatural spooks. Catering to everything from silly friendly ghost to cannibalistic inbred zombies, there's even a few human mad scientist around.

We've got
Ruby the dullahan
Weiss the snow woman
Blake the werepanther
Nora the Frankenstein (along with her creator/boyfriend the mad scientist Ren)
And Yang (I didn't actually settle on something for Yang. I was torn between succubus, fire spirit, and just a Jason style unkillable serial killer with a weird hair fixation)

Last edited:
Isabel sniffled. Tears ran down her nose and onto the wild grass.

"If only I could believe that," she whispered.

Jaune as the reincarnated Orochimaru: "Scrub, get on my level."
Isabel: *freaked out* "What?"
Jaune: "Nothing, nothing, it's not like this is painfully amateurish to one of my caliber and I would have fed such a fool to Manda bit by bit."

And Yang (I didn't actually settle on something for Yang. I was torn between succubus, fire spirit, and just a Jason style unkillable serial killer with a weird hair fixation)
Combine two and go for a fire succubus.
Succubi are already demons, which are very often associated with fire (even outside of christianity), so a fire Succubus wouldn't be that big a leap.

It's a AU!

Welcome to the Salem school for supernatural spooks. Catering to everything from silly friendly ghost to cannibalistic inbred zombies, there's even a few human mad scientist around.

We've got
Ruby the dullahan
Weiss the snow woman
Blake the werepanther
Nora the Frankenstein (along with her creator/boyfriend the mad scientist Ren)

Make her a dragon girl. It's perfect.

Lancaster: "A Favor" By AllSlayer New
Jaune was hanging out reading comics in his room alone as Nora had dragged Ren away for something about a sloth, and Pyrrha was meeting with her agent about this commercial they would like her to do the coming weekend.

That is when he heard a knock on his door. He glanced up from his comic, "It's open!" he hollers.

The door opens and a fidgeting Ruby slowly enters and gently closes the door behind her.

"Hi Jaune," she quietly says as she tries to keep making eye contact to only shift her vision away after a second or two.

"Hey Ruby," Jaune replies as he looks at her over his comic perplexed by her current behavior. He had known Ruby for months now, hell they had even just celebrated her birthday! Even though Yang could be a bit overprotective she decided to get Ruby a drink for becoming a legal adult. But Jaune didn't want to pressure her into saying what was wrong if she was struggling.

So Jaune sat there in the awkward silence as she stood a few feet from the door fidgeting, after 5 minutes of this Jaune decided to take some initiative. He put the comic down and sat on the edge of his bed. "Is there something you want to discuss?" he gently asked.

Ruby shook her head viciously and slapped her cheeks. Which already had some red on them but now shown brightly. She moved to him with a purpose, but he could still see some hesitation with the movements. Like she was just powering through the doubts and fears.

She sat down next to him, straightening out her skirt as she did. Jaune being quite a bit taller looked down to the girl sitting next to him. She had updated her wardrobe a bit after her birthday (Vol 4-Vol 6 outfit). He was getting a good amount of cleavage shown to him right now, and he just realized she had been showing off recently. So, he averted his eyes and went to her face. Where he would always be astounded by how beautiful she was. The cute round face and button nose, full lips, stunning silver eyes, and unique hair.

"Jaune," Ruby suddenly spoke shocking Jaune of his thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I have a major favor to ask you, and you are the only one to go to for this," Ruby says as she starts playing with her fingerings talking despite her nervousness.

"I'll help," Jaune replied without hesitation. "Anything for you Ruby."

The red that had been going down in her cheeks had flared up again.

"Then… I need you to kiss me." She said as she turned her head to look up and meet his eyes.

Record scratch sound

Jaune blinked once, twice, and blinked a third time.

"What?"

"I need you to kiss me Jaune."

"…May I ask why?" Jaune asked as he was doing everything in his power to not outwardly freak out at this very moment like he wanted to.

"I haven't ever kissed a boy before." Ruby quietly admitted as she still looked deeply into his beautiful sapphire eyes she had always loved looking into. "I have always been saving it, for the some I truly had feelings for. But I'm already an adult and haven't kissed them yet. So, I want to get it out of the way. And I know you have some experience because of your last girlfriend, and I trust you more than anyone. So, I want you to kiss me Jaune."

Jaune could only stare into her nervous but determined silver eyes. His mind a mile a minute as he processed her confession. This was a big deal to her, and he couldn't in good conscience take away this first she had been saving from her.

"Ruby, this kiss is special for you. I can't take it." Jaune said with all the sincerity in his heart.

Instead of looking upset at him, Ruby just smiled lightly as her eyes filled with affection. And another emotion that Jaune had picked up on but couldn't quite place.

"And that's why I can do this," Ruby quietly said as she shot up and met her lips with his.

The whole world froze for Jaune as he felt her warm soft lips against his. The taste of cookies on her lips from some she probably had before coming over. He could she was trying to lead but didn't know what to do, so on instinct, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close causing her to squeak into his mouth causing him to smile lightly in their kiss. He decided the milk was already spilled and might as well make sure she enjoyed it. He began to kiss her back and soon took the lead as he moved his lips against hers almost like giving them a massage that practically had her melting against him. She moaned softly as he went to work and not wanting to be shown up tried to match his movements with her own.

After a few minutes of this Jaune tested the waters and brought his tongue into play and gently prodded at her lips. Ruby readily granted him access opening her mouth for him. Jaune's tongue shot forward to meet her and began a battle he had far more experience in and quickly subdued her tongue and soon began to conquer every corner of her mouth. Ruby moaned in delight every moment of it. But she couldn't take this defeat lying down and pushed them back onto the bed and put herself on top of Jaune as they continued their make-out session. Jaune's arms wrapped securely around her waist making her feel warm and protected.

Soon they broke apart each panting heavily as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Thank you Jaune, I love every minute of this." Ruby quietly said as she nuzzled the crook of his neck.

Jaune sighed lightly, "Well I will feel bad about the guy you will have feelings for, for taking this away from him."

Ruby stopped her nuzzling as he said that and pulled herself back so she could look him in the eyes again. She could see he was completely serious with that statement.

"Pfft," Ruby began to giggle then laugh at his words. This was Jaune after all.

"No need to laugh, I think it is a serious issue," Jaune commented with mild defensiveness.

Ruby finished her giggle session and looked back down at him with a loving smile. And kissed him gently again.

"You are as dense as a gravity dust crystal," Ruby lightly replied. "Jaune, you are that someone special. I love you."

Jaune blinked at her, "Wha?"

Ruby giggled lightly again, "I have loved you for a long time now, I don't know exactly when I got these feelings, but they have been there for most of the year. I was just waiting until my birthday to do anything since I wanted to be able to pursue you without any restrictions."

Jaune could only look at her dumbfounded for a minute before he tossed his head back and groaned loudly.

"I have had feelings for you too, Ruby." He admitted with his head still tossed back so he couldn't see her. "I just thought I would never have a chance."

"You big dummy, of course you would have one. Well let's make up for lost time, shall we?

Four hours later Ren opened the door to find them still making out but without any clothes on their top halves by then. He stood frozen for 2 seconds before he quietly closed the door and turned to Nora who had seen the same thing by peaking from behind him.

"Protect fearless leader from Yang?" Nora asks

Ren nods, "Yes, and from what we have seen they will escalate quickly and so will Yang's ire."

"Cause it's Ruby or because it isn't her?"

"Yes."

One idea to explore before I go crash in a cough syrup coma:

The Team Leaders meet regularly to see how they are doing managing their teams and to complain/vent about their teammates. As well as trade tips and ideas for how to lead better.

So! How do Jaune Arc, Ruby Rose, Cardin Winchester, Coco Adel, Sun Wukong, Cinder Fall, Arslan Atlan, and other team leaders get along in these meetings? Or outside of these meetings?

Last edited:
Cinder's trauma with Cinder-puppet and Ruby's issues with the team cat should take center stage.

Arslan sometimes has to physically drag Sun to the meetings. By his tail even.

Arslan: "You have a responsibility to your team! Act like it!"
Sun: "H-Hey! I already have a girlfriend!"
Arslan: "No you don't."
Sun: "Do too! She just doesn't admit to it! Yet!"

Coco: Please we all know she is a part of Blond Knight's harem.

Jaune: For the last time, I DON'T HAVE A HAREM!!

Ruby: Yeah!

Jaune: Thank you, Ruby

Ruby: Until I join at least!

Jaune: Ruby why? I trusted you.

Did Sun try sending Neptune instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back