• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Last edited:
An AU idea I have been kicking around with:

I talked to Fusion before about our mutual idea of Dr. Doom in Jaune's body but a full context came into play per Andrews AU.

6 months before Beacon and Jaune is in his "Secret Training Area," everyone in his family knows about it except Isabel but doesn't say anything because they don't want to overstep Isabel's parental authority and also don't want to take Jaune's spot away from him.

Anyway! Jaune is practicing with Crocea Mors when suddenly it feels like his head was struck by lightning. He dropped both sword and shield as he fell to his knees clutching his head and screaming in pain his aura awakening and exploding out of him violently.

Through the pain, he tried to understand. Understand all that he was seeing in his mind's eye. The things that seemed both otherworldly and more in-depth knowledge about his world. He finally couldn't take it anymore and lost consciousness. Before he was fully consumed by the void he heard two voices almost sounding like the breeze, both saying the same thing.

(Thought to 2 different lines for both voices to say couldn't decide. So here is both.)
"Never Again"
"No More"

This is how Jaune gets both the memories and knowledge of his future self (Canon world Jaune, don't know if I should make it when he fell or after he became the rusted knight before RWBY and Neo showed up)
And of Doctor Doom.

So he would have a new personality and knowledge and beginning of learning skills when 'canon' starts.

I will add that the other mind doesn't have to be Doctor Doom, it could be anyone.

I personally like the thought of it being a villain or antagonist being inserted cause Jaune would have the waring good and evil within and I just think of the description:
Shows nothing but kindness and caring to his friends
But no gives no quarter or mercy to his enemies.

So if you have other character suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them!

Last edited:
There are many stories where the Arcs are descendants of Salem and Ozma. Here's one such idea where they find out... With my fanon.

- - -

Isabel: opens her door, sees Salem standing there "Hello? Can... I help you?"

Salem: tears up, and hugs Isabel tightly "GRANDDAUGHTER!"

Isabel: "Eh?!"

Nick: "Oh, hey Izzy-Who's this?"

Salem: "I am Salem! Your... Your matriarch! Just call me..." sobs "Granny Salem!"

Nick: "Oh." smiles "Okay Granny Salem! Welcome to our home!"

Isabel: trying to struggle out of her grip "NIIIIICK!"

After many explanations...

Isabel: "You're telling me that you, the Queen of the Grimm, are my distant ancestor?!"

Salem: "Yes dear!"

Isabel: "AND YOU UNLEASHED THE GRIMM THAT MURDERED MY PARENTS?!"

Salem: "I didn't know I had any family! That is... That is horrific!" sobs. Nick provides her with a handkerchief which she blows her nose into "Oh, thank you Nick."

Nick: "You're welcome!"

Isabel: "DON'T BE NICE TO HER! SHE'S KILLED BILLIONS!"

Salem: "I know, I know! I regret it all! But now, NOW! I can start anew! Bond with my family-" Isabel punches her in the face so hard she flies through the walls, over the farmlands, and into a boulder the size of a barn which she shatters with her kinetic force

Isabel: "Haa... Haa... Haa...!"

Salem returns with a smile.

Salem: "That was a wonderful hit, dearie! Unfortunately, I can't die."

Isabel: "WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!"

Salem: happily, holds her hands together "My darling granddaughter is so incredible! A mother, a Huntress, and a doctor! You're so amazing!"

Isabel: blush "Well thank you-" Enraged "FLATTERY WILL NOT SAVE YOU GRIMM QUEEN!"

Salem: "Ooh, that's wonderful bloodlust! Show me what you can do!"

Isabel: "RAHHH-!" Nick holds a hand up "Eh?!"

Nick: "Izzy, you keep telling me I can't fight in the house. Why do you get to do it?"

Isabel: "She's an evil immortal Queen of the Grimm!"

Nick: "Yes, but she's also like your grandma! She's family and she's trying to reconnect with you!"

Isabel: "She killed my family!"

Nick: "She's also family! So you two better sort things outside because, like you said, 'I'm not paying to fix the house!'"

Isabel: scowls "... FINE! We'll have our battle outside!"

Nick: "After lunch! It's bad to fight on an empty stomach!"

Lilac: "I've got sandwiches!"

Isabel: "LILAC?! Where were you?!"

Lilac: "I took cover when you started fighting Miss Salem." Carries out a tray of tea and sandwiches "But I managed to make this during the fight. Would you like some, Miss Salem?"

Salem: "Certainly dear! Aw, you're so beautiful and precious!" beams "You know, I know a few single men who might make good husbands-"

Lilac: "Already engaged, but thank you!"

Salem: "Awww! Is he handsome?"

Lilac: "He's amazingly handsome!"

Isabel: TWITCH

Nick: pat pat "Easy Izzy, easy..."

Isabel: "The immortal queen of the Grimm is my ancestor. She murdered my parents!"

Nick: "Yes, and she's really sorry about that. You can tell!"

Isabel: "I shouldn't be sitting down and talking with her! I should be destroying her! AND YOU SHOULD TOO!"

Salem: "You can both try to destroy me after lunch, is that fair?"

Nick: "Sounds fair to me!"

Isabel: "GRAAAHHHHH!"

After much fighting and combat, as well as destruction around the Arcadia Farmhouse...

Isabel, Salem, Nick, and Lilac sit in the living room and have more tea.

Salem: "So you see, I can't actually die no matter what you do."

Isabel: glaring hatred "Grrrr...!"

Nick: "Wow. I let loose the stuff you told me not to use in the city limits and I still couldn't kill you! You're incredible, Granny Salem!"

Isabel: "DON'T CALL HER THAT!"

Salem: "Dear, calm down, it's not good for your blood pressure."

Isabel: "I CAN CONTROL MY BLOOD PRESSURE!"

Nick: "Easy Izzy, easy. I don't think more violence is gonna solve this."

Isabel: "EH?!"

Nick: "Well, again. we hit her with our best stuff and it didn't even phase her!"

Salem: "It's been centuries since I had to deal with a sword that big! And you handled it so well, Nick!"

Nick: "Aw, thanks Granny!"

Isabel: "GRRRRR...!"

Salem: "And wow Isabel! You suplexed me right into the ground!" claps "That was incredible!"

Isabel: "Stop complimenting me on failing to kill you!"

Salem: "Listen Isabel... For thousands of years, I had nothing but revenge on my husband and life itself. Now... All of a sudden, I have family! Family I have missed! Family I have... I have killed!" sniffles "All this time... I wasn't alone and I didn't know it! I'm such a terrible person! I don't blame you for hating me. I know hate. I know it all too well. But hatred... Hatred seems so petty and useless."

Isabel: "Grrrr...!"

Salem: "So... Please. Allow me to at least try to make up a little for everything I've done? It will not be easy but... But I want to try."

Isabel: "... No."

Salem: "I see. Well, I will still keep trying."

Isabel: "Then I'll keep trying to kill you." sighs and walks to the phone "Ugh... I can't believe I have to call him but... Grrr...!" Makes a call

Lilac: "Who are you calling, Mom?"

Isabel: "Ozpin..." grinds her teeth

Salem: "Oh? You don't like him?"

Isabel: "He kept trying to recruit me for some special project but I kept rejecting him, even when he got really pushy! He recruited Summer Rose, who died and vanished and that entire thing stank! I never trusted him!" glares "At all!"

Salem: "Heh. Well, um... About Summer... She's not dead. But as for Ozpin? I agree. He was always a shifty bastard."

Isabel: "Eh?"

Ozpin: On the holoscreen "Hello? Isabel? Are you there?"

Salem: "Hello darling! We have family! Isn't it wonderful?" glares "Of course you couldn't bother to tell me you petty little ingrate!"

Ozpin: "Petty?! You're the one who launched a war on all life on the planet just because she turned us both immortal!"

Salem: "Oh here we go-!"

Ozpin: "No you listen here you two faced bitch-!"

Salem: "Tiny dicked bastard!"

Ozpin: "That's not what you said in bed!"

Isabel, Nick and Lilac are left to watch this rather surreal scene.

Isabel: "... Wha...?

Nick: "Huh! Looks like we all need a lot of family counseling."

Lilac: "Um... Wine mother?" offers a bottle

Isabel takes the bottle, pops the cork, and downs the entire thing in a few gulps.

Lilac: wince "I'll... Keep them coming."

Too lenient on Salem, I'm an Ozpin sympathizer sue me, the man suffered much because of his deranged wife.

Last edited:
Isabel: opens her door, sees Salem standing there "Hello? Can... I help you?"

Salem: tears up, and hugs Isabel tightly "GRANDDAUGHTER!"

Ruby - "So, your Jaune's Great great great great great......"

Salem - "Grandmother? Yes, although there are still a few more greats in there."

Ruby - "The Headmaster says your pretty evil...."

Salem - "I wouldn't listen to much that man says, dear. After all, when he made oatmeal cookies for our daughters, he put raisins in."

Ruby - "That Monster!"

Ruby - "So, your Jaune's Great great great great great......"

Salem - "Grandmother? Yes, although there are still a few more greats in there."

Ruby - "The Headmaster says your pretty evil...."

Salem - "I wouldn't listen to much that man says, dear. After all, when he made oatmeal cookies for our daughters, he put raisins in."

Ruby - "That Monster!"

...irony of ironies. Ruby finds out she actually has more in common with Salem than she does Ozpin. XD

Nah, but really; am I the only one who thinks Salem is heavily Weiss-coded?

SI Jaune with two semblance. So obviously he gets the Aura Amp from Jaune but the other one is a bit special, like a cheat power every isekai protagonist gets.

Jaune helping Ruby moving boxes into her dorm room.

Ruby: "Thanks for helping me Jaune."

Jaune: "No problem Ruby."

Ruby: "Weiss headed to CCT tower. Blake wants to find another of her smut book. Yang said she's going to the city to buy stuff."

Jaune: "What's this?" *Pick up a brooch.*

Ruby: "That's my mom brooch. She gave it to us before she gone away."

Jaune: "Sorry, didn't mean to bring any bad memories."

Ruby: "It's fine."

Jaune: "Here, you can have it back-" *Feels his Aura being drained so fast, he passed out.*

Nurse Office

Jaune: "Urgh, what happened? I feel like I was hit by a Bullhead."

Tsune: "Mr.Arc, you somehow managed to deplete your aura. You are lucky that Ms. Rose brought you here as fast as possible."

Ruby entered the nurse office.

Ruby: "Jaune! You're awake!" *Proceeds to hug Jaune.*

Jaune: "Not so loud please."

Tsune: "And that's my cue to leave. And Mr. Arc, good luck."

Another woman entered the Before me was Summer Rose who was supposed to be dead.

Jaune: "I didn't know Ruby have another older sister."

Said woman blushed before coughing.

Summer: "She didn't. I'm Summer Rose, mom of Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao-Long."

Jaune: "... Oh."

The semblance in question.
2. Revival
Able to revive the dead.

Condition.
Must have item related to the dead. (It's like finding needle in a haystack. The item function as a magnet to find the correct soul to revive.
)
The longer the person died, the more Aura it takes to bring them back.

SI Jaune with two semblance. So obviously he gets the Aura Amp from Jaune but the other one is a bit special, like a cheat power every isekai protagonist gets.
--

Ruby entered the nurse office.

Ruby: "Jaune! You're awake!" *Proceeds to hug Jaune.*

Jaune: "Not so loud please."

Tsune: "And that's my cue to leave. And Mr. Arc, good luck."

Another woman entered the Before me was Summer Rose who was supposed to be dead.

Jaune: "I didn't know Ruby have another older sister."

Said woman blushed before coughing.

Summer: "She didn't. I'm Summer Rose, mom of Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao-Long."

Jaune: "... Oh."

The semblance in question.
Eclipse Staro said:
2. Revival
Able to revive the dead.

Condition.
Must have item related to the dead. (It's like finding needle in a haystack. The item function as a magnet to find the correct soul to revive.)
The longer the person died, the more Aura it takes to bring them back.

Could Lie and say Aura Amp allowed him to Amp the Aura in the brooch until it remade a whole new body for Summer... and result in Weiss trying to get Jaune to rez Warren and her Grampa and ... Salem her daughter

Speaking of Ancestor Salem and Ozma being the reason the Arc clan exists
images

There is the angst option if you wanna do V4 with Jaune reaction to the name drop of Salem and Asking OZcar if his name was Ozma could be an interesting twist if he read there names from old family journals of there Matriarch and Patriarch respectively and the collapse of there kingdom from there fighting and killing 3 of the 4 kids

Last edited:
I just had a ludicrous idea.

Yo, hello, it me. It's been a hot minute. I got hit with the "moving houses + depression got worse + family visited + CYOA addiction" disease again. Don't worry, it happens all the time.

Anyway, my idea... Technically I have many more, but this ome will do for now.

Jaune Arc gets Gamer juices-I mean powers! He gets Gamer powers.

Instead of Aura Manip, he gets "The Gamer". He unlocks it by dying to Cinder in Haven. She just decided to kill him instead of attack Weiss.

He wakes back up in Radian, a week before he goes to Vale to get into Beacon. The System pops up and gives him the mandatory introduction and tutorial.

Jaune, however, notices that he has Aura. So he scours the System's menus to try and figure this shit out, and learns about the "Save & Reload" feature of his System.

It automatically set an "Absolute Save" a certain amount of time before his Aura was first unlocked. He can then set as many "Saves" as he wants, and can "Reload" to any of them whenever he wants.

He starts at "Level 1", abd his stats are abyssmal, and he's weaker than he was when he died. However, he still has his aura.

So Jaune tries an experiment. He punches himself until his Aura lowers like 10%, then Reloads. His Aura is still down by 10%, despite it having been full at the point he Reloaded too.

He has to figure out how this works. What gets reset and what doesn't?

He Saces and then, using his new Inventory Functiom, pockets something random and then Reloads. The item is where he left it, however... upon opening his Inventory, he finds the item is also there. Taking it out, he finds there doesn't seem to be any real prpblem with two of the same object existing.

Then he figures out the EXP Function, and that he can get stronger by breaking someone's Aura, incapacitating them or killing something.

So he steals Crocea Mors, Inventories it and Reloads, and then Saves before heading out to kill a Grimm or two.

After killing 'em he Reloads and finds his EXP and Levels did go down, however the free floating Stat Points remained. Even the Stat Points automatically assigned upon Level Up remained, however they got converted into free floating SPs.

Essentially, at his "Absolute Save" he has 0xp, Level 1 and a "1" in every stat. Every time he dies, all Saves are deleted and he returns to that save. All SP are converted into free SP.

He also has a "Game Store" where he can use spare SP to buy stuff. Whether that be Magic, an artifact or object of power, a perk, skill or trait... or even options to "Edit" the world to increase or secrease difficulty. Or he can buy multiversal travel for "100 Trillion SP".

Essentially, Jaune gets one of the most broken bersions of The Gamer I could think of without just giving him cheat codes. Still needs sweat, blood and tears for that Grind.

Last edited:
Jaune SI BS 23: Visits 2 New
Classes were relatively easy to keep up with, thanks to the fact that RWBY and JNPR were banned from vigilante excursions. So Jaune was able to keep up with his school work. He was also doing a lot better in Combat Class thanks to training with everyone.

Helping out with Cardin and Velvet's wedding was also fun... Mostly. Jaune, Sun, Ren, and Cardin were chilling out at a sports bar.

Cardin: "Thanks for going out to relax, Jauney. It's been rough. Don't get me wrong, I love Velvet but... I need some guy time, ya know?"

Jaune: "No, no, I absolutely get it." sigh "Ren and I needed some time too."

Ren: "Indeed. Though I am very happy with Nora... I find solitude with guys is quite relaxing."

Cardin: nods "Yeah..."

Sun: "Tell me about it! Blake's just been non-stop riding me! If you know what I mean!" winks and grins

Jaune: "... Uh, Sun-"

Sun: "It's not like my friend JAUNE is the actual object of her desires, now is he?! That would be crazy, hahaha... Ha..."

Cardin: "... Are you okay?"

Sun: "I'M FINE!" shakes his head rapidly "I-I just... It's just like one of her doujins, right? Haha! I just have to NTR her away from you!"

Jaune's Brain: You know, I did want more depth for Sun's character but I'm not sure this is what anyone expected...

Jaune: "We're not in a relationship... But if it helps you two get into one, by all means, please."

Sun: "What's that supposed to mean?!"

Cardin: "He means she's crazy, Sun."

Ren: sips tea "Indeed."

Sun: "That's why I love her!" sighs happily

Jaune: looks around at the others "... Okay, maybe we need to find him a better love interest."

Cardin: "Wouldn't that just leave Blake to chase you though?"

Jaune: "One problem at a time!"

Ren: sips his tea "Indeed."

Mercury arrives, grinning in a fake way.

Mercury: "Hey guys! What's up?"

Jaune: "Hey Mercury. How you doin'?"

Mercury: "Just glad to be away from my team for a while. Mint's either doing fingernail painting or she's plotting my death." sits down with them at the table "Probably both."

Jaune: "Yeah. Well, the more the merrier." scowls at the holoscreen "Oh come on! The Lutetia Franks are losing again?!"

Cardin: "Heh. Should have backed a winner, Jaune. Gallia's terrible in all manly sports."

Jaune: "No we're not! We're great at basketball and tennis and sort of okay at soccer-"

Cardin: "I'm not seeing it."

Sun: "Yeah dude, the Franks are a joke team in the Valean League. Even Mistralians know it."

Ren: "The memes are quite devastating."

Jaune: "Ugh... It's not about winning or losing, it's how you play the game and... Okay fine, they suck but they're the home team! I gotta pull for them!"

Mercury: sips his drink "Your loyalty is commendable, I guess."

Jaune: "Yeah well... The Valean Wizards only win because the refs are bribed!"

Cardin: "Are not!"

Jaune: "Are too!"

Nick Arc jumps in with a big, happy grin.

Nick: "HOWDY SON!"

Jaune: "GAH! DAD?!"

Nick hugs Jaune tightly.

Nick: "HAHAHA! How wonderful to see you! You look great! And these are your friends, right?"

Jaune: "R-Right! What are you doing here?"

Isabel Arc walks up, raising an eyebrow.

Isabel: "Well! You went and found our long lost goddaughter so of course we're going to visit our son while we check up on things."

Jaune: "MOM?!"

Sun: eyes wide "... Wow your mom is pretty."

Jaune: "DUDE!"

Sun: "SORRY!"

Introductions are made. Nick happily shakes everyone's hands, while Isabel does the same... She pauses at Mercury.

Isabel: "Hmmm... May I see your legs?"

Mercury: "Eh?!"

Sun: "What the hell-Why not mine?!"

Jaune: "I swear Sun I will punch you-"

Isabel: "Your artificial legs! May I examine them?"

Mercury: "I-How can everyone tell?! I've worked so hard to conceal them-!"

Nick: "Ha! You can't fool one of the world's best doctors!"

Isabel: blush "Aw, thank you Nick! But seriously, may I?"

Mercury scowls but relents, pulling up his pant legs. He thinks Jaune is on their side but still...

Isabel: "Hmmm... Who got these for you?"

Mercury: darkened expression "My dad."

Isabel: "Well he did a terrible job. These are totally inadequate and the surgeon who did the connections was completely incompetent! Hang on..."

She pulls on her fighting gloves and puts in Dust capsules. Her hands light up white and Mercury gulps.

Mercury: "H-Hey, hang on a second-!"

Isabel: "Don't move."

Isabel puts her hands on where metal meets flesh. Mercury yelps... But slowly relaxes as nothing bad happens. Isabel pulls her hands away.

Isabel: "How do they feel?"

Mercury: "I..." He stands up and walks around a few steps "It feels... Great! The pain's practically gone!"

Isabel: nods "I just healed up some of the nerve connections and dulled the pain in a few places. You're going to want better prosthetics though, this is only a temporary fix. You have health insurance through your Academy, right?"

Mercury: "Er, I think so? But isn't it going to be expensive-?"

Isabel: bright smile "I can take pro-bono work from time to time. Especially if it's for one of my son's friends!" Smiles at Jaune.

Jaune: smiles back "Anything to make you be your best, man."

Mercury: "..." frowns and shrugs "Sure. Why not?" He clears his throat and drops his pant legs "Of course, when I kick your team's asses at Vytal, you'll regret it."

Jaune: "Ha! Nah, just making sure you have a fair shot!"

Some more good natured banter ensues. Nick congratulates Cardin on his upcoming wedding. He tells the boys about some of his adventures. Jaune gets pulled away by his mother to talk in private.

Jaune: "Mom... I know you don't like me becoming a Huntsman-"

Isabel: "No. I don't."

Jaune: "But it's my choice. And I'm not changing it. You don't need to hold that return ticket for me: I won't fail."

Isabel: "..." sighs "I don't like it... But if you're dead set on this course, I suppose I can only do my best to support it."

Jaune: "Good..."

Isabel: "And... If it helps? We... Could have phrased that better." sighs "We were not expecting you to fail. You're an Arc, after all."

Jaune: "O-Oh... Then... Why?"

Isabel: "... Because we wanted you to be spared what we had to go through."

Jaune: "Mom, you and Dad are heroes! You liberated a kingdom! You saved so many people-!"

Isabel: "And we paid a terrible price, Jaune. A price we wanted to spare you!" She shook her head slowly, looking very sad "We wanted you to be someone who promotes life, not someone who will have to bring death."

Jaune: "You and dad brought life, Mom! You saved it!"

Isabel: "And we had to take a lot of it, too." She sighed and looked to the side "There's... A lot of things we never wanted to do, but had to, Jaune. I just... We wanted to spare you that. All of that..."

Jaune: "You can't protect me forever, Mom. I'm not a baby anymore." He hugs her "I know... There's a lot of pain coming my way. Just... Just help me to face it. That's all I ask."

Isabel: "..." sniffles, and smiles "We will... Oh..." She cups his cheeks "When did you start growing up? You're so different from how you were before."

Jaune: "Having to keep people I care about safe and alive can age you."

Isabel: "Heh... So it does..."

Jaune: "You still look great, Mom."

Isabel: "Oh stop!" laughs "Well... Your friends seem to think so?"

Jaune: groans "Mom...!"

Isabel: "What? It's nice for a woman to be appreciated by younger men! A little. Makes your father work a little harder!"

Jaune: "MOM!"

Isabel: "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

Jaune: sighs "Yeah... So... How long are you guys staying?"

Isabel: "Well... I was going to tell you when we got to Beacon but... Headmaster Ozpin asked us to stay on as part-time teachers!" She beamed "Given all the criminal activity, he thought we'd be great as backup! Isn't that wonderful, Jaune?"

Jaune: "I... Y-Yeah... Sure..."

Jaune's Brain: Oh God... Is this how things went in the original timeline that wasn't the show or what?! I don't even know what I did anymore! Crap crap crap crap craaap...!

Isabel: "Besides... I do have to look after my son, don't I?"

Jaune: "We just established that you don't have to-"

Isabel: "At least to see if any girls have caught his eye, hm? And make sure they're good enough for my boy? Ozpin said you had quite a LOT of female attention!"

Jaune's Brain: I'm gonna kill that immortal bastard...!

- - -

Don't you just hate it when OCs take over an original work? I know Jaune sure does...

Yang was out doing some shopping in Vale. She looked over a cute top in a nice store... When she felt a familiar presence. She lowered the top and saw Pyrrha standing across the clothing bin from her.

Pyrrha: "H-Hello."

Yang: "Hey P-Money."

Pyrrha: "Can... We talk?"

Yang was wary, but Pyrrha looked very sincere. So after she checked out, she went with Pyrrha to the mall food court. They sat down and had some food. On Pyrrha, which was nice of her.

Pyrrha: deep breath "I just... I want you to know? I'm not going to steal Jaune away from you."

Yang: "I... I mean, that's good to hear..." Eyes narrow

Pyrrha: "And you shouldn't doubt him. He had many opportunities to cheat. And... And I'll admit, part of me wanted to take those opportunities. But he never did. He never will."

Yang: "I don't doubt him."

Pyrrha: flush "Which is... Which is what I would like to try and change. I haven't had a lot of friends in my life. I-I want... I want to change that. Even if I have feelings for Jaune... If we're friends, close friends... It will make it so you can trust me not to do anything to jeopardize your relationship. Besides... I want to stay friends with Jaune. I can't do that if I... If I'm making you afraid you'll lose him."

Yang: "I..." sighs, grumbles "It's not... Just you, ya know?"

Pyrrha: nods "I know. But I want to at least... At least clear things between us. I do love Jaune, but he loves you. And he doesn't want you to be hurt. It would hurt him. So... If it's all right... I-I want to be your friend."

Yang is silent for a while. She then holds out a hand to Pyrrha. The Amazon takes it with a small smile. Yang manages to smile back.

Yang: "... I'd... I'd like that."

Pyrrha: "Thank you. Besides... Um... Things are getting complicated."

Yang: "What do you mean?"

Pyrrha: "It's something Jaune has to tell you himself. I won't betray his secrets."

Yang: eyes narrow "What secrets?"

Pyrrha: "Nothing bad! I-I mean... Nothing that you're afraid of. I promise, Yang."

Yang: sighs "..." nods "All right. Still... Must be big for you to make the first step like this. Usually you just go along with whatever anyone else wants."

Pyrrha: smiles softly "Part of the reason I'm doing this is because Jaune... Jaune taught me I needed to be more honest. With myself, and others. It's... It's part of why I do love him. And want him to be happy... Even if I'm not the one doing it."

Yang: frowns, feels a bit bad "P-Money, I... I mean, I didn't mean to steal him from you-"

Pyrrha: "I know. I know..." sighs "Just... Treat him right, please. If you don't? I'll be there for him. If you do? I... I'll be happy. For you both. Or... Or at least I'll try..."

Yang sighs again. She squeezes Pyrrha's hand.

Yang: "I will... Also, damnit. Do you have to make me feel bad about having him?"

Pyrrha: blush "Sorry..."

Yang: "Still... Thanks for coming out with it and being honest. Blake is, well..."

Pyrrha: small smile "I think she thinks we could all work out as one big relationship... Judging from her reading material."

Yang: bright red "You're... Familiar with it too, huh? And come on... Only crazy people would think that could work!"

Pyrrha: "Well... We don't seem to be the sanest, do we?"

Yang: stares "... What?"

Pyrrha: "I'm just saying... Um... If it made Jaune happy? If it made you happy?" blush, smile "I-I know it's a fantasy but... Given how lonely I've been my whole life... I-I can... See the appeal."

Yang: bright red "G-Geez, P-Money... I guess it is the quiet ones..."

Pyrrha: "N-Not that I'm saying we do that! He wouldn't unless you agreed! And um, it would be... Complicated..."

Yang: sigh "I can't believe we're even talking about this..."

Pyrrha: smiles and shrugs "Better than fighting over it? I don't like hurting my friends."

Yang: glares "What makes you think I wouldn't be doing the hurting, P-Money?"

Pyrrha: smile becomes a bit dangerous "I believe our combat class record speaks for itself, Yang."

Yang: dangerous grin "Oh? What about outside the class, hm?"

Pyrrha: "I-" She pauses as she sees Jaune "Jaune!"

Yang: "Jaune!"

Jaune smiles and waves. He walks up to them, carrying some bags from some stores.

Jaune: "Hey!" He kisses Yang deeply, which she really gets into "Mmm... What's up?"

Pyrrha: "We're just having lunch. What are you up to?"

Jaune: "Oh, doing some shopping for the wedding. I got my tux fitted already so I'm getting some stuff for Cardin. And trying to dodge-"

Nick: "JAUNE!"

Jaune: twitch "My parents..."

Nick and Isabel walk up. Nick smiles brightly as Isabel smiles politely.

Jaune: "Dad, Mom, this is Yang Xiao-Long, my girlfriend, and Pyrrha Nikos, my partner. Yang, Pyrrha? These are my parents, Nick and Isabel Arc."

Yang: "O-Oh! Um, hello! It's nice to meet you!" She's a bit shy all of a sudden

Pyrrha: "Y-Yes, hello! A pleasure to meet you both!"

Nick: "Wow... You're dating them both?"

Jaune: "Wha-No! Pyrrha's my friend and partner but Yang is-"

Nick: "HAHAHA! No need to be shy, son! Good on you!" He hugs them both "Welcome to the family! The more the merrier!"

Yang: "Ah? No, wait-"

Pyrrha: "R-Really, we're just friends-!"

Nick: "Now now, you can't fool me!"

Jaune: "DAD!"

Isabel: chuckles "Hello! It's nice to meet you two. And relax, Jaune, your great-grandfather did the same."

Jaune: "But I didn't! I don't-!"

Isabel: "Oh I'm just teasing, sweetie!"

Nick: "I wasn't!"

Some prompts for Monday:

-Let's give Jaune's Aunt and Uncles each their own intro chapter. As a reminder:

I'm also thinking of doing more with Jaune's biological aunt and uncles on the Arc side, but I'm gonna make them more their own characters. Some thoughts:

-Uncle Alex is still going to be a take on Father Anderson from Hellsing. He'll go by Father Alex which is more, well, copyright friendly so to speak. His Semblance will be Shadow Duplication: He can create shadow clones of physical objects he touches, primarily his knives. It will be a form of Semblance similar to his grandfather Shirou's Unlimited Blade Works. Paired with his powerful Aura and combat training, he's a very effective paladin for the Church.

-Uncle Nanami Kento from Jiujutsu Kaisen is getting a significant name change. Nanami is in fact his surname, Kento (meaning "sword") is his first name. So I'll use the Old Germanic word "Brand" for his name which means "sword, fire, torch" depending on context. Brand Arc also functions as a bit of a pun given his focus on finances. His Semblance is "Division"-He has superhuman precision with cuts and objects, as well as in conceptualizing mass and volume of objects. This helped him with finances and allows him to strike very precisely once he figures out a weakpoint. Again, somewhat based on his grandfather Shirou's abilities.

-Aunt Irina from Assassination Classroom is relatively simple: Her name is a Slavic form of the Greek name "Irene", meaning "peace". So now she's Irene Arc. She's got more actual combat training and ability given she lives in Remnant. Her Semblance is "Crescendo": She is able to increase or decrease sounds around her. It's a bit of a wildcard Semblance that resulted but paired with Arc Aura reserves and stamina it makes her a deadly threat and a very effective assassin.

-Uncle Sanji from One Piece is also fairly simple: "Sanji" means "Third son" in Japanese, so we'll go with the English name "Trey". It also serves as a bit of a fun reference to Sanji's nationality, France, if he was in the real world (and Jaune's inspiration). Trey Arc is a world class gourmet cook and a great fighter with his feet only. His Semblance is "Tough Body": Not unlike his eldest sister he has superhuman toughness. He can't really turn this on or off, so he uses Aura fighting techniques to maximize what he can do with it, such as igniting his Aura around his feet to deal more damage in combat.

Let's have some fun!

-Suppose Isabel and Nick were old friends with General Ironwood? How would that change the timeline?

-What if Taiyang was good friends with Professor Port and stayed that way after Beacon? How would that change things?

-What if Ruby's Silver Eyes let her see ghosts? Ghosts she could talk to? How does the series change from there?

-What if Adam infiltrated Beacon to try and get at Blake?

-What if Nana Arturia and Papa Shirou took a semester to teach at Beacon?

And of course, continue any previous idea chain.

Fuck it. Another idea.

When Pyrrha awakens his Aura, he immediately passes out. His heart stopped beating and all biological functions instantly ceased.

He fucking died.

Of course, Ozpin and Glynda notice that he passed out and Pyrrha is getting super nervous and oh there she goes she's crying because he has no heartbeat.

Then it gets hot.

Literally as the area around Jaune and Pyrrha starts to to heat up. Pyrrha's Scroll starts blarring all kinds of alarms, before it suddenly glitches out and bricks.

However, the Professor's Scrolls still work, and they give off a warning that dangerous amounts of radiation was detected. Finding the source is easy, it's Jaune. The heat around him is because his body is releasing huge amounts of harmful ionizing radiation, plus plenty of benign non-ionizing radiation as well.

While Aura can protect against radiation, it still drains Aura. So Goodwitch rushes off to warn Pyrrha and get Jaune back to Beacon and into some kind of sealed room.

Grimm are attracted to the panicking Pyrrha, but before she can do anything, she sees a very thin but bright "line" burns across her vision... and the Grimm closest to her and Jaune, collapsed and evaporated. Another Beowulf steps forward, and she sees another "line", and she quickly inspects the Grimm as it collapses to see a hole smaller than the pupil of her eye in the center of the Grimm's forhead.

As more of these "lines" cut down any Grimm that gets too close, Pyrrha calms down and tries to figure out what's happening. She notices that every time a "line" appears there's a very faint popping noise accompanied by what sounds like... static?

She investigates the clearing, but finds nothing unusual other than the temperature being... unusually warm. Actually it's starting to get very, very hot. Mirages are starting to appear in the distance, ever so faintly.

Another pop, this one accompanied by a flash of light. Pyrrha looks to where the light came from, only to see Jaune's body. Then a very faint burst of light, static and a quiet pop followed by another Grimm evaporating.

Glynda arrives and warns Pyrrha, gets her to keep going with Initiation. And takes Jaune back to Beacon. On the way, Glynda notices the popping and the Grimm dying.

Fast forward about a month, and Jaune wakes up.

He finds himself in a bright white room. It's a big box, all white with the exception of one wall that's completely black.

An intercom turns on and General James Ironwood introduces himself, followed by Ozpin. They explain what happened to the confused Arc, and tell him it's because of his Semblance.

Most Semblances are "an ability". Telekinesis, telepathy, matter phasing, that sort of thing. But very, very rarely (with less than 5 recorded ecamples) a Semblance can manifest not as "an ability" but rather as "a body" or, more accurately, "an existance".

A Semblance that manifests as a change in the body and existence of the bearer, with the abilities that come with it being a byproduct of the changes and a direct effect of the Semblance itself.

An example would be a "Dark Vision" Semblance; the common Semblance would simply be "the power to see in the dark", but this rarer type of Semblance would be "eyes that can see in the dark". The former is simply a power, but the latter is a permanent biological change that enables the use of the power.

What exactly determines whether it's a "Power Sembkance" or a "Body Semblance" is completely unknown.

However, Jaune Arc is the most extreme example of the phenomenon ever recorded. It wasn't just a part of his that was changed. Rather, his whole body was altered to allow for his extraordinary abilities.

A mirror is provided so Jaune can see what they mean.

__ort_fate_and_1_more__d071dfe11203877b2c1af7728e037801.jpg

I think that roughly explains the idea. Especially the picture. I spent like... an hour grabbing it, uploading it to Danbooru, all so I could put it here.

As you can all tell. I like ORT.

I love ORT. If ORT were real, I would make it pregnant with my children even if it killed me (it would).

Fuck it, I can't wait until it's actually October. HAVE SOME SPOOKY-WEEN PROMPTS!

-Turns out that one of Jaune's ancestors was Count Fucking Dracula himself: A fuck mothering vampire. And unfortunately for Jaune, Isabel wasn't as good at saving her little boy as she hoped. But Dracula stepped in and helped out by activating Jaune's vampiric blood. Fortunately, Jaune lived. Unfortunately, Jaune is now a dhampyr. He can walk around in sunlight, but he needs blood periodically.

But it's still Jaune. He just has fangs and vampire powers. A complete dork of a vampire.

Would be funny if one of the other members of RWBY or JNPR was a vampire hunter.

-Or flip it, since this is Ruby's birthday month! Ruby Rose is a cute little vampire girl! And Jaune Arc's family are all vampire hunters of the highest caliber. But technically she's not doing anything wrong, so... He's not gonna slay her!

-Jaune gets bitten by a werewolf. His transformations are random at first but he slowly begins to get control over it. Blake... Is not helping, between her desire to make him a Faunus social justice warrior like herself and her, ahem, more personal desires for him given the enormous amount of illicit literature involving werewolves she has read.

-Doctor Merlot's got more than a few twisted Grimm experiments laying around. Terrible experiments, ranging from human merged with Grimm into horrific hybrids, to a slime mold Grimm that slowly learns how to shapeshift and goes all The Thing. Let's explore some other methods of horror with him!

-Pyrrha Nikos knows who she is, and she's never worried about it... Until she finds a woman who looks exactly like her running around with a Magnetic Semblance. Working as a soldier for Atlas. Which begs the question: Just who is Pyrrha Nikos?

-Or flip it, since this is Ruby's birthday month! Ruby Rose is a cute little vampire girl! And Jaune Arc's family are all vampire hunters of the highest caliber. But technically she's not doing anything wrong, so... He's not gonna slay her!

A few years later...

Weiss: *obliviously innocent* "Ruby, you should really learn proper table manners."
Yang: "What's wrong with her table manners?"
Weiss: "They're atrocious. I overheard her feeding off Jaune the other night, and there were these obscene slobbering and gagging noises. It sounded like she was trying to swallow an eggplant."
Yang: "..."
Blake: "..."
Ruby: "...Now's probably a bad time to mention that those glasses of hot milk weren't really-"

Remember that it's one step from cute little vampire girl to Ruby Rose, Mistress of Blood with her cleavage window and short skirt.

-Jaune gets bitten by a werewolf. His transformations are random at first but he slowly begins to get control over it. Blake... Is not helping, between her desire to make him a Faunus social justice warrior like herself and her, ahem, more personal desires for him given the enormous amount of illicit literature involving werewolves she has read.

Hehe, Jaune as a gold digger or darkstalkers style werewolf.

Jaune: "As a therianthrope, I find your dismissal of my situation both insulting and racist."

*transforms*

Jaune: "Do you know how difficult it is to get off?! I'm just lucky the Sith clan are werecats; Katy still ended up damn near mindbroken!"

Blake: "Bwuh?!"
Yang and Pyrrha, eyes fixed a lot lower: *licking their chops*
Pyrrha: "Oh my~"
Yang: "Silly civvies~'

A sort of a nonsensical prompt, but so are a bunch of these:

Jaune's awakened assemblage turns Grimm into either humans with Grimm features or humanoid Grimm. Problem is, they're always female, always attracted to him and thusly Pyrrha is NOT happy. Think Grimm as portrayed by the artists claweddrip or saltyxodium. For extra laughs none of the RWBY team are attracted to Jaune in this one and are good friends (at first) and the Grimm women (Grimmgirls?) are extremely territorial of 'their' Jaune.

Pyrrha and the Myrmidons New
This is by Sift Green over on Spacebattles. I wanted to crosspost it because it is just that cool an idea:

This is defiantly a good psychological horror idea that would be worth exploring. Through I will say I don't think Atlas should have a monopoly on morally dubious science or manmade horrors beyond the average bloke's comprehension: Doctor Merlot was from Vale after all and the four major kingdom's are on a rough technological parity even if Atlas is supposed to be on the cutting edge with everyone else trailing behind.

So I'd think this idea would work better as Mistral based shenanigans, perhaps from a plot primarily centered in Argus and the wider Hellenic League that's been headcanoned around it. I mean Pyrrha's supposed to be an allusion to Achilles, and who did Achilles lead in the Trojan War? The Myrmidons, a race of warriors who were noted for their insane degree of loyalty, ferocity and hardiness that they all owed to their unnatural origins as Zeus created them by transforming ants into people.

So why does this army of Nikoses exist? Well you've portrayed Mistral as being the Kingdom who's central government has the most internal strife and strained relationships with the various sub-kingdoms it rules over, to the point that Lionheart's able to pull strings behind the scenes and start a massive civil war between all the different sub-factions in Mistral once world wide communications break down after Cinder's big attack on Beacon.

With that in mind perhaps Argus and the Hellenic League have been building a secret 'clone' army in preparation for the civil war that may or may not break out within the next decade or so. They take the most promising member of the bunch and put her out into the public to gather fame and the love of the people, to become a champion that the common man would be willing to rally behind if war does indeed break out.

And if the war does start and the situation looks dire? Behold! A Miracle! The Hellenic Gods have graced their people with an army that share the blood of The Champion! Pyrrha Nikos and her Myrmidons will surely lead Argus and the League to victory over their foes! At the bare minimum the League shall gain its' independence from the central government of Mistral...

...But seeing how popular Pyrrha is across the Kingdom perhaps Argus and the League could "liberate" more lands from the evils of Mistral's government. After all the People's Champion herself is coming to save them from the horrors of war and the gathering Grimm! Surly the people can unite under her banner and discard the old and corrupt system that lead to the horrors of war in the first place!

Basically it's a scheme to create an artificial martial messiah in preparation for a possible civil war complete with a holy army the martial messiah will lead. The conspirators are going with this set up partially to play off the beliefs of their people for propaganda purposes, and if they can successfully play off the reveal of their surprise army as divine intervention then they can act like they weren't warmongers contributing to the creation of the conflict. You would of course also have conspirators believing they are acting as instruments of their Gods' wills by creating the God's Champion and the Myrmidon Army that Champion will lead.

(Why an all female army of The Ultimate Huntress Pyrrha's genetic sisters? The conspirators are looking at not just winning the potential civil war but what happens after when the army they're making has won the day and needs to stands down. They can't just get rid of them so they need to make a place for a significant chunk of them in the civilian world, but they're making millions of them so trying to integrate them into civilian life will be stressful. They figured having a massive surplus of fighting age females would be less destabilizing in the long term than having a massive surplus of fighting aged males.)

Now the conspirators are putting Pyrrha Nikos out into the world so she can gain fame and the love of the people. They want her to become a symbol the common man can believe in and it's best to let that process happen as organically as possible. They give her artificial memories because they want her to genuinely believe her role as Argus' Champion is the hand of destiny in play leaving no room for doubts that the events placing her at the head of Argus' armies are the mere machinations of mortal men.

So now why would Pyrrha catch wind of her doppelgängers before ultimately running into one? Well the simulators in the facilities creating the Myrmidons are top notch, but even the best simulations can't fully substitute real field experience. Thinking they can get away with the risk so long as they keep the Myrmidons far away from Pyrrha the conspirators send their best out into the world to test their abilities in real combat scenarios. Some of these Myrmidons prove to be so successful that they are sent on more and more missions and become crucial for advancing the more shadowy parts of the Hellenic League's agenda.

Eventually a mission in the City of Vale comes up that requires the skills of one of these Myrmidon teams. It's risky, but Team JNPR's scheduled missions are accessible by Pyrrha's handler so the Myrmidons should be able to avoid them and get things- Oops Team JNPR's doing off the books missions.

Pyrrha freaks out because she's face to face with a group of doppelgängers. The Myrmidons freak out because they've exposed themselves to the war goddess they are meant to serve before they're supposed to, potently jeopardizing the divine plan. A highly confusing exchange follows that leads to more questions than answers.

You could do all kinds of things with this setup. Pyrrha going through a psychological horror themed mystery that ends with her she learning she's the deluxe model of a mass produced product already numbering in the millions would be quite the mental blow. Even in the best case scenario she's going to have a lot of identity issues and self doubt.

It would probably do her a lot of good if at the end of everything she has people who can pick her out from a crowd of Myrmidons, so she knows she's not a replaceable toy soldier. Jaune, Ren and Nora plus most of the girls in RWBY are a good start, but I'm also picturing Arslan as being one of the people who can distinguish her from the rest of the Myrmidons.

I basically have this scenario in my head where Arslan forces a fight with Pyrrha shortly after her team transfers to Beacon for the Vytal Tournament, and then after the clash Arslan gets up of the ground with a relived "Thank the Breaker you're the real one." Then she reveals how her team ran into a doppelgänger of Pyrrha while on a mission and how Arslan knew this doppelgänger was a fake because she didn't fight like the real Pyrrha. Sure the doppelgänger was trained in the same fighting style as Pyrrha but there were enough subtle differences that Arslan could tell the doppelgänger wasn't the real deal...

...especially since Arslan managed to force the doppelgänger to retreat. And so Arslan forced the fight with Pyrrha to make sure she hadn't been replaced with a body double at some point. Team ABRN then joins Team JNPR and Team RWBY in the doppelgänger investigation.

So yeah this is a great idea to explore at some point.

I dont think even Jaune could hande millions of Pyrrhas
That's when we start cloning Jaune too, this time with wacky MaGIc instead of SCIENCE, you know the ever after. Like I imagine there will be this machine that the EVIL people use to pull power from the ever after and then it blows up. Suck Jaune into it, magic shit happened (maybe this time we will get the Rusted Legion or maybe the Burning Legion story instead), and now we have all the Jaune for all the Pyrrha.

That's when we start cloning Jaune too, this time with wacky MaGIc instead of SCIENCE, you know the ever after. Like I imagine there will be this machine that the EVIL people use to pull power from the ever after and then it blows up. Suck Jaune into it, magic shit happened (maybe this time we will get the Rusted Legion or maybe the Burning Legion story instead), and now we have all the Jaune for all the Pyrrha.
A million Jaunes aura boosting the next whos boosting the boost and so on till it reaches the Original Jaune.

Jaune SI BS 24: Visits 3 New
Yang was out doing some shopping in Vale. She looked over a cute top in a nice store... When she felt a familiar presence. She lowered the top and saw Pyrrha standing across the clothing bin from her.

Pyrrha: "H-Hello."

Yang: "Hey P-Money."

Pyrrha: "Can... We talk?"

Yang was wary, but Pyrrha looked very sincere. So after she checked out, she went with Pyrrha to the mall food court. They sat down and had some food. On Pyrrha, which was nice of her.

Pyrrha: deep breath "I just... I want you to know? I'm not going to steal Jaune away from you."

Yang: "I... I mean, that's good to hear..." Eyes narrow

Pyrrha: "And you shouldn't doubt him. He had many opportunities to cheat. And... And I'll admit, part of me wanted to take those opportunities. But he never did. He never will."

Yang: "I don't doubt him."

Pyrrha: flush "Which is... Which is what I would like to try and change. I haven't had a lot of friends in my life. I-I want... I want to change that. Even if I have feelings for Jaune... If we're friends, close friends... It will make it so you can trust me not to do anything to jeopardize your relationship. Besides... I want to stay friends with Jaune. I can't do that if I... If I'm making you afraid you'll lose him."

Yang: "I..." sighs, grumbles "It's not... Just you, ya know?"

Pyrrha: nods "I know. But I want to at least... At least clear things between us. I do love Jaune, but he loves you. And he doesn't want you to be hurt. It would hurt him. So... If it's all right... I-I want to be your friend."

Yang is silent for a while. She then holds out a hand to Pyrrha. The Amazon takes it with a small smile. Yang manages to smile back.

Yang: "... I'd... I'd like that."

Pyrrha: "Thank you. Besides... Um... Things are getting complicated."

Yang: "What do you mean?"

Pyrrha: "It's something Jaune has to tell you himself. I won't betray his secrets."

Yang: eyes narrow "What secrets?"

Pyrrha: "Nothing bad! I-I mean... Nothing that you're afraid of. I promise, Yang."

Yang: sighs "..." nods "All right. Still... Must be big for you to make the first step like this. Usually you just go along with whatever anyone else wants."

Pyrrha: smiles softly "Part of the reason I'm doing this is because Jaune... Jaune taught me I needed to be more honest. With myself, and others. It's... It's part of why I do love him. And want him to be happy... Even if I'm not the one doing it."

Yang: frowns, feels a bit bad "P-Money, I... I mean, I didn't mean to steal him from you-"

Pyrrha: "I know. I know..." sighs "Just... Treat him right, please. If you don't? I'll be there for him. If you do? I... I'll be happy. For you both. Or... Or at least I'll try..."

Yang sighs again. She squeezes Pyrrha's hand.

Yang: "I will... Also, damnit. Do you have to make me feel bad about having him?"

Pyrrha: blush "Sorry..."

Yang: "Still... Thanks for coming out with it and being honest. Blake is, well..."

Pyrrha: small smile "I think she thinks we could all work out as one big relationship... Judging from her reading material."

Yang: bright red "You're... Familiar with it too, huh? And come on... Only crazy people would think that could work!"

Pyrrha: "Well... We don't seem to be the sanest, do we?"

Yang: stares "... What?"

Pyrrha: "I'm just saying... Um... If it made Jaune happy? If it made you happy?" blush, smile "I-I know it's a fantasy but... Given how lonely I've been my whole life... I-I can... See the appeal."

Yang: bright red "G-Geez, P-Money... I guess it is the quiet ones..."

Pyrrha: "N-Not that I'm saying we do that! He wouldn't unless you agreed! And um, it would be... Complicated..."

Yang: sigh "I can't believe we're even talking about this..."

Pyrrha: smiles and shrugs "Better than fighting over it? I don't like hurting my friends."

Yang: glares "What makes you think I wouldn't be doing the hurting, P-Money?"

Pyrrha: smile becomes a bit dangerous "I believe our combat class record speaks for itself, Yang."

Yang: dangerous grin "Oh? What about outside the class, hm?"

Pyrrha: "I-" She pauses as she sees Jaune "Jaune!"

Yang: "Jaune!"

Jaune smiles and waves. He walks up to them, carrying some bags from some stores.

Jaune: "Hey!" He kisses Yang deeply, which she really gets into "Mmm... What's up?"

Pyrrha: "We're just having lunch. What are you up to?"

Jaune: "Oh, doing some shopping for the wedding. I got my tux fitted already so I'm getting some stuff for Cardin. And trying to dodge-"

Nick: "JAUNE!"

Jaune: twitch "My parents..."

Nick and Isabel walk up. Nick smiles brightly as Isabel smiles politely.

Jaune: "Dad, Mom, this is Yang Xiao-Long, my girlfriend, and Pyrrha Nikos, my partner. Yang, Pyrrha? These are my parents, Nick and Isabel Arc."

Yang: "O-Oh! Um, hello! It's nice to meet you!" She's a bit shy all of a sudden

Pyrrha: "Y-Yes, hello! A pleasure to meet you both!"

Nick: "Wow... You're dating them both?"

Jaune: "Wha-No! Pyrrha's my friend and partner but Yang is-"

Nick: "HAHAHA! No need to be shy, son! Good on you!" He hugs them both "Welcome to the family! The more the merrier!"

Yang: "Ah? No, wait-"

Pyrrha: "R-Really, we're just friends-!"

Nick: "Now now, you can't fool me!"

Isabel: chuckles "Hello! It's nice to meet you two. And relax, Jaune, your great-grandfather did the same."

Jaune: "But I didn't! I don't-!"

Isabel: "Oh I'm just teasing, sweetie!"

Nick: "I wasn't!"

Weiss was having some tea with Ruby, Blake, and Nora in an effort to be "less of a meanie". So far, it seemed to be working. Ruby was kept at bay with a multitude of cookies. Nora was stuffing her face with pastries. And even Blake was well behaved... For once.

Weiss: "So... As much as I enjoy a good soap opera, I am slightly concerned for Velvet. Is she really happy marrying that brute?"

Blake: "I thought that too at first, actually. Rabbit Faunus are easily bullied. That's why Feline Faunus rule."

Weiss: "You do realize how racist you sound, right?"

Blake: wince "Sorry. Old habits die hard."

Ruby: "I think it's great! Cardin was a jerk but now he's a good guy! Well, sort of. He's still grouchy a lot of the time and macho."

Blake: "I do... I do like the potentially tragic nature of the romance. It's like that old Albion play: 'Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Venona, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean...'"

Weiss: "I'm hoping it ends better for them than it did for Jomeo and Ruliet."

Blake: "Oh, of course! Just that it's rather romantic..." Starry eyed "A big, strong human, defying all societal rules, falling in love with a Faunus girl-Even if she is a Rabbit Faunus-Defying their social status..."

Nora: "Weiss, why is this called a 'Danish'? I don't feel like going viking any more than I usually do!"

Weiss: deadpan "Good question Nora. I shall have to ask Klein about it."

The door to the common room opens. Jaune enters, along with Ren, Yang, Pyrrha... And Jaune's parents.

Jaune: "Hey guys, we're back."

Ruby: brightly "Hi Jaune!"

Nora: "Jaune-Jaune! You brought... Older people?"

Jaune: "These are my parents, they're going to be teaching at Beacon for a while."

Weiss blushes.

Weiss: Oh my... I suppose that's a very nice future for Jaune to look forward to...

She sees Blake blushing as well, and scowls.

Weiss: Oh of course she'd think something like that too!

Weiss rises... And glares at everyone else to do the same. They do so. Weiss curtsies.

Weiss: "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Arc. I am Weiss Schnee."

Ruby: "Ruby Rose!"

Nora: "Nora Valkyrie!"

Blake: "Blake Belladonna."

Isabel: "It's a pleasure to meet you all, truly." smiles and shakes everyone's hands "Also, brace yourselves."

Weiss: "Why?"

Nick then begins to hug them.

Nick: "HAHAHA! Nice to meet you too!"

Weiss: "Eep! Oh my!"

Weiss: Hugs? Oh wow... Hugs are amazing! Especially from a strong, strapping older man-STOP THAT!

Ruby: "YAY HUGS!"

Nora: "WOO!"

Blake: bares with it stoically

Weiss: "So, er, what will you be teaching?"

Isabel: "We'll be taking turns giving Glynda a break from Combat Class, with some Survival and First Aid classes."

Nick: "Yeah! It's been a while since we got to cut loose!"

Ruby: "Woah! Is that a railgun sword?!"

Nick: "Sure is!"

Ruby: "SO COOL! Can I examine it?"

Nick: "Certainly! But you have to marry my son!"

Ruby: "SURE!"

Jaune: "RUBY!"

Nick: "HAHA! Just kidding!"

Blake: "Indeed. After all, I'm Jaune's fiance."

Jaune: "BLAKE!"

Yang: "SERIOUSLY?!"

Jaune: "She's joking, Mom and Dad!"

Nick: "I dunno, I keep hearing a lot of joking about that and she doesn't seem the type."

Blake: blush "Ah, s-sorry. When we met my parents I um, I panicked. We... We're just friends."

Jaune's Brain: Oh thank God, she can learn...

Blake: small smile at Jaune and Yang "For now."

Yang: grinds her teeth "Blaaaake...!"

Jaune's Brain: She hasn't learned anything!

Later... Jaune is trying to relax on his own in the library. Just reading some comics.

Jaune's Brain: Wow... Shield Saint is awesome! It's like Shield Hero but with a little more editing to really make it work. And Bitch is even more horrible! I didn't think that was possible...

Blake walks up and sits down next to him.

Blake: "Hello Jaune. Um... Sorry about that with your parents."

Jaune: sighs "I'm beginning to expect it from you."

Blake: "Well... You shouldn't. I'm... I'm working on getting better."

Jaune: "I know... Thank you. I appreciate that. Sorry if I haven't been keeping my promise to help you-"

Blake: "No, no, we've been busy! It's understandable. I just... I know you probably think it's me panicking and all that. Or... Or my books."

Jaune: "I don't think it's just that, Blake." sighs "But again... I love Yang. Okay? Besides, Sun's a better choice for you-"

Blake: "Why? Because he's a Faunus?"

Jaune: "No, because he's relentlessly cheerful and sunny. You need that optimism in your life to get better."

Blake: "He also... Has this idealized form of me in his head. He doesn't call me out on my problems, just says I'll get better. Or that I shouldn't think of them as problems but opportunities to get better. He always brings up all my good points but never gives me pushback on my bad." She looks at Jaune "Adam... Adam did the same thing, just differently. Like neither of them could be entirely honest with me. You though? You actually tell me the truth, even if it hurts."

Jaune's Brain: I'm literally just pointing out all the flaws the viewers noticed... Not that I can tell her that...

Jaune: "Yeah. I mean... If people told me I was fine where I was as a person, I'd get killed. Or get other people killed. I'm direct and honest because I don't want that to happen to you, Blake."

Blake: nods "That's... That's why I am honestly attracted to you, Jaune. It's not-not a fetish..." blush "Entirely... I-I mean I did fantasize about a strong, kind human being my master... A lot... Read several books... Wrote some fanfiction-"

Jaune: "I get it, Blake, I get it. But: One, I don't feel that way about you. Two? I love Yang."

Blake: "... I wouldn't like you as much if you did give in."

Jaune: "So... Will you please stop?"

Blake smiles and leans in to kiss his cheek.

Blake: "No... I'll just take a different approach."

Jaune: "I-No, no, Blake, come on. Sun just needs to grow up-"

Blake: "But I've already seen what you'll grow up into, Jaune. And I think that's worth a lot of hard work... And sharing."

Jaune's Brain: Oh goddamnit I am a shitty NTR harem protagonist!

She rises and heads off... Just as Yang storms in.

Yang: "Blake, I swear I-"

Blake hugs her.

Blake: "Sorry about that. Honest. I'm working on it. And some other things. So... Please be patient."

Yang: blinks "I... Okay...?"

Blake kisses her cheek and, with a smile at Jaune, turns and heads off.

Yang: blush "... Wha...?"

Jaune's Brain: Ohhh Goddamnit... No, no... Yang is not thinking... She is not thinking about a harem, she is not, she is NOT. Blake's just messing with us because she's a damn cat. That's all... However... I do have a duty as a boyfriend to attend to...

Jaune gets up, takes Yang's hand, and pulls her into a deep kiss.

Yang: "Mmmm...?" They break "Mwah... Haa... Did Blake kissing me make you-?"

Jaune: "I'd be lying if I said 'no', but it's mostly because I get you now. I'm making sure you know who's woman you really are."

Yang: grins "Maybe you should remind me thoroughly~..."

Mombi: "Excuse me? None of that in the library!"

Jaune and Yang: "Sorry!"

Ideas:

- When Jaune was a child he got into a Coraline situation when things were a bit tough at the moment at home.
Though Jaune won and killed/sealed the monster, nobody else knows what really happened.
Even years later nobody believes what happened to him, but Jaune has become an self-taught expert on dealing with supernatural crap, just in case something like that ever happens to his family and friends so he can deal with it.

- Jaune is an descendent of Professor dokter Abraham van Helsing (the Bram Stoker novel version), and has been taught all the monster lore that the Arc family has gathered throughout the ages.
Now something is going on with one of his friends, and it's very similar to something discribed in one of the books.
Will Jaune be quick and smart enough to save them and his other friends, or will Jaune be forced to give them the final mercy?

I'm waiting for anybody to suggest Incubus Jaune ideas.
That's for the other thread. 😜

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back