• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Oh man, Lancaster and dragontamer pairings would be pretty much intimidated with all those aunts, uncles, and of course cousins who all see Jayne as a precious kiddo to watch out for.

(if I recall he spent most of his childhood weak and in the hospital?)

I can safely see the RWBY and NPR group subtly freaking out…and why Ozpin allowed juane into beacon as sink or swim rather then send him off…because he didn't want to attract the arc clans attention and the fact juane would have the potential to rival those power houses.

Oh man, Lancaster and dragontamer pairings would be pretty much intimidated with all those aunts, uncles, and of course cousins who all see Jayne as a precious kiddo to watch out for.

(if I recall he spent most of his childhood weak and in the hospital?)

I can safely see the RWBY and NPR group subtly freaking out…and why Ozpin allowed juane into beacon as sink or swim rather then send him off…because he didn't want to attract the arc clans attention and the fact juane would have the potential to rival those power houses.

Ozpin: "My choices were let Mr.arc into beacon or watch his family create a entirely new kingdom just so they could have a huntsmen academy to send him to. I picked the option with the least amount of bloodshed."

Ruby: "What if he died?"

Ozpin: "F.e.a.r protocol."

Yang: "huh?"

Ozpin: "Fuck Everything And Run."

Ozpin: "My choices were let Mr.arc into beacon or watch his family create a entirely new kingdom just so they could have a huntsmen academy to send him to. I picked the option with the least amount of bloodshed."

Ruby: "What if he died?"

Ozpin: "F.e.a.r protocol."

Yang: "huh?"

Ozpin: "Fuck Everything And Run."

i highly doubt Ozpin didnt know what he was doing...he probably calculated allot of shit and didnt get any sleep (why he kept drinking coffee or hot choco during the test, he needed the energy after clearing MOST of the grimm out).

He just didn't expect the Arc luck to find an elder Scorpion Grimm, and a Elder Nevermore Grimm to boot as well. At least two elder if not worse grimm were gone for future generations. Also he was probably covering for Cardin's bullying actions, i know some Blond Haired Arc members wouldn't take kindly to that.

but do you think that for a moment, when the Arc grand family reunion see's RWBY and NPR teams roll up with Juane at the party that the shipping wars will commence? (well besides Nora and Ren, nora would actually fit into the madness and get adopted along with Ren somehow and someway).

i highly doubt Ozpin didnt know what he was doing...he probably calculated allot of shit and didnt get any sleep (why he kept drinking coffee or hot choco during the test, he needed the energy after clearing MOST of the grimm out).

He just didn't expect the Arc luck to find an elder Scorpion Grimm, and a Elder Nevermore Grimm to boot as well. At least two elder if not worse grimm were gone for future generations. Also he was probably covering for Cardin's bullying actions, i know some Blond Haired Arc members wouldn't take kindly to that.

but do you think that for a moment, when the Arc grand family reunion see's RWBY and NPR teams roll up with Juane at the party that the shipping wars will commence? (well besides Nora and Ren, nora would actually fit into the madness and get adopted along with Ren somehow and someway).
Poor Ren. He's going to end up the straight man for the entire clans crazy asses.

That would be fun, honestly! A summer break and Jaune invites his friends to his hometown of Radian for his family reunion. And they get to meet all of Jaune's crazy relatives. Many of them start shipping Jaune, and matchmaking chaos ensues!

That would be fun, honestly! A summer break and Jaune invites his friends to his hometown of Radian for his family reunion. And they get to meet all of Jaune's crazy relatives. Many of them start shipping Jaune, and matchmaking chaos ensues!
Each thirsty girl gets one relative to help her in a tournament for jaunes virginity.

Broken aura for you and your relative helper = out.

No attacking while inside the arc home.

No kidnapping Jaune and stealing the prize early.

War lasts until a winner is decided or summer is over.

If nobody wins war restarts next break.

Let the holy booty war begin!

> Barghest: "You're backing the Rose girl?"
> Barghest: "She doesn't have a chest good for rearing babies or good birthing hips."
> Artoria Lily!Teenager: "I've seen how girls with her body type tend to develop and those issues should resolve themselves with time."
> Artoria Lily!Teenager: "Plus, her crush and lacking experience promises future amusement."

> Barghest: "She doesn't have a chest good for rearing babies or good birthing hips."
> Artoria Lily!Teenager: "I've seen how girls with her body type tend to develop and those issues should resolve themselves with time."
> Artoria Lily!Teenager: "Plus, her crush and lacking experience promises future amusement."
...I'm picturing great grandpa Merlin stocking up on Gatorade, fruit, and muscle patches.

Each thirsty girl gets one relative to help her in a tournament for jaunes virginity.

Broken aura for you and your relative helper = out.

No attacking while inside the arc home.

No kidnapping Jaune and stealing the prize early.

War lasts until a winner is decided or summer is over.

If nobody wins war restarts next break.

Let the holy booty war begin!
> And then Francesca Arc nee Prelati crashes the tournament to dunk on Jaune's wannabe concubines.
> Her marriage to Jaune is already set in stone, so why not mess with these fools for fun?

> And then Francesca Arc nee Prelati crashes the tournament to dunk on Jaune's wannabe concubines.
> Her marriage to Jaune is already set in stone, so why not mess with these fools for fun?
Meanwhile the true greatest battle is taking place.

Zwei VS Patric the wooden horse VS fou

Random idea for a series of shorts...

> Jaune brings each of his cousins to show and tell as a child.
> Chaos ensues each time
> Ending when Francesca shows up on her own on a day when Jayne doesn't have anything to bring.
> Even worse chaos ensues, and Francesca doesn't moderate her behavior beyond a bit.

The Family Friend: Gilgamesh
Arturia and Shirou were very happy they got to have a happy ending in this world. Unfortunately, if you go full on Fate/stay night crossover... It means a few other characters might have also made the transition.

Like Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh: "ARTURIA! HOW COULD YOU JUST-JUST RETIRE AND GET OLD?!"

Arturia: knitting and sipping tea "It was preferable to fighting and being Queen. I killed 10,000 enemy soldiers in one day, I think that's more than enough."

Shirou: cooking "Same... Though I only got 9000."

Arturia: "You did get their general though, dear."

Shirou: "Oh yes! He was a real bastard."

Arturia: "The worst, dear."

Gilgamesh: "YOU-YOU"RE REALLY JUST... RETIRED AND OLD?!"

Shirou serenely pulls a shepard pie out of the oven and dresses a salad.

Arturia: smiles and offers some tea "Tea?"

Gilgamesh: "..."

Gilmamesh grumpily opens Gate of Babylon, pulls out wine and goblets.

Gilgamesh: "RazA fRaZa got old on me..."

Considering he has all the worlds treasure who wants to bet he keeps trying to slip them something to make them youthful or immortal and keeps accidentally hitting other people?

Ozpin: "immortality is a curse."

80+ random people: "eh you get used to it."

Considering he has all the worlds treasure who wants to bet he keeps trying to slip them something to make them youthful or immortal and keeps accidentally hitting other people?

Ozpin: "immortality is a curse."

80+ random people: "eh you get used to it."
> Gilgamesh doesn't like that the only piece of armor Jaune has is a chest piece.
> That's how you get yourself killed or maimed unless you're really skilled.
> He won't always have his shield.
> That's why he'll give him a better, full body set.
> Now Jaune looks a bit more like his mini-me.

...hmmm. ok. I'm in a horse mood.

Not all magic has disappeared from remnant. When the Wizard cast aside his staff to become a hermit he planted it firmly in the ground and gave it no further thought.

That staff put down roots and grew into a mighty tree that lasted ten thousand generations before man finally felled it. It's mystic wood used to make many strange and wonderful tools, and even toys!

The Greatest toymaker in the world used every ounce of his skill and knowledge to craft a horse from the wood, made even more lifelike by the magic still inside the oak left behind by the wizard. That toy would be the prized possession of a boy who would grow up to be a hero.

But that isn't the focus of this tale.

Our focus is a small workshop where a man who woodworks for a hobby is just putting the finishing touches on his own toy.

It's made of scraps, the face is a little bulbous near the end and the eyes are lopsided. But it's filled to the brim with love and care and that is a magic all it's own.

Balthazar the steed will be the prized toy of a hero.

But Patric the Horse will be a beloved part of a family.

Fou and Patric's eternal struggle for the prized possession of Juane's attention (endearing as it is, because Juane somehow manage to like a certain adorable shielder, managed to "tame" Fou...for the word of it.)

Fou and Patric's eternal struggle for the prized possession of Juane's attention (endearing as it is, because Juane somehow manage to like a certain adorable shielder, managed to "tame" Fou...for the word of it.)
Fou has the most terrifying semblance.

76c83ddde6e3edd299704cf9accc26e2b8c992a7r1-320-294v2_hq.jpg

Fine. I edited it so Arturia is SHORT. Happy? Geez...

I mean...Saber in FSN is frozen in her current age by Avalon. Adult Arturia looks like this:

im-only-familiar-with-the-original-visual-novel-and-the-v0-jlu5ml6md5nc1.jpg

Just like how Shirou in his older years is absolutely fucking ripped. Just look at Muramasa. Hell, Rin is the host of the Mesopotamian goddess of war and beauty (and, amusingly, the only reason Gilgamesh tolerates Ishtar's existence - Rin's personality is moderating Ishtar's).

So yeah, I can buy that Arturia as a fully grown woman makes Yang feel inadequate.

rwby_thursday___28__ruby_rose__by_enlightenedspaceman_dgfer7l-414w-2x.jpg

4d5sqzsqxph21.jpg

sample_5f6a764b32d5d4909e3bdbb755f49071.jpg

Looks like Ruby has nothing to worry about. The Xiao-Long genes breed true.

Looks like Ruby has nothing to worry about. The Xiao-Long genes breed true.
While Ruby has nothing to worry about, that's due Summer's genes, not Taiyang's, as Yang got her figure from her mother (which is pretty much the only thing that Raven ever gave her, (edit); and maybe milk when she breastfed her, but even that depends on when Raven left).

Last edited:
On Themes and Villains
Speaking of wasted potential, Salem really needed more agents in general. Minibosses and minions. Give every one of our heros a boss to fight and a chance to shine, as well as the villains. And in keeping with Cinder, making them twisted fairy tale heroes and heroines would give them a unified theme. Themes aren't everything in a story but they can provide guidance in how to execute the story. What it's about.

These people didn't get their happy ending. Salem has promised them one. That's an interesting concept.

For instance, what about a dark take on Tinkerbell as a villainess?

View: NX8InjXV2OU

So Yang really gets upset whenever someone messes with her hair, and especially hen it gets damaged, like blasted an Ursa to death for cutting a single strand.
Taiyang even mentions that Yang first manifested her Semblance when she got her first haircut.

So what if there are a very select number of people who are allowed to touch Yang's hair (as in are allowed to touch, brush, stroke and/or pet it)?
Her sister Ruby, her dad Taiyang, her mom Summer (when she was alive), and maybe her pet dog Zwei (and perhaps whoever cuts Yang's hair, if she doesn't do it herself or gets a family member to do it).
Yang might not even have ever allowed any boyfriends she has had to touch it (perhaps she has even broken up with some because they touched her hair).

Then finally, she could like someone so much, or they have built so much trust in their relationship that she's comfortable to let them touch and stroke her hair while they cuddle, which she might have never experienced before, and is a bit befuddled by the realisation. x3

So Yang really gets upset whenever someone messes with her hair, and especially hen it gets damaged, like blasted an Ursa to death for cutting a single strand.
Taiyang even mentions that Yang first manifested her Semblance when she got her first haircut.

So what if there are a very select number of people who are allowed to touch Yang's hair (as in are allowed to touch, brush, stroke and/or pet it)?
Her sister Ruby, her dad Taiyang, her mom Summer (when she was alive), and maybe her pet dog Zwei (and perhaps whoever cuts Yang's hair, if she doesn't do it herself or gets a family member to do it).
Yang might not even have ever allowed any boyfriends she has had to touch it (perhaps she has even broken up with some because they touched her hair).

Then finally, she could like someone so much, or they have built so much trust in their relationship that she's comfortable to let them touch and stroke her hair while they cuddle, which she might have never experienced before, and is a bit befuddled by the realisation. x3
*Jaune casually running his fingers through yangs hair*
Yang:well....shit

Here is a fun idea for Ren and Nora. They used to be thieves and bandits on the frontier of Mistral and Vale in order to survive. Like Bonnie and Clyde, but not murdering assholes (So... Not like Bonnie and Clyde).

They kept some of their old wanted posters. Ren was extremely deadpan and snarky while Nora was energetic and unpredictable. However, they never killed anyone and Ren was very polite (despite his sarcasm).

Here is a fun idea for Ren and Nora. They used to be thieves and bandits on the frontier of Mistral and Vale in order to survive. Like Bonnie and Clyde, but not murdering assholes (So... Not like Bonnie and Clyde).

They kept some of their old wanted posters. Ren was extremely deadpan and snarky while Nora was energetic and unpredictable. However, they never killed anyone and Ren was very polite (despite his sarcasm).

Nora: "let's break his legs!"

Ren: "let's not. I'm tired and I don't want to pay a hospital bill."

Nora: "fine do the thing."

*Ren dislocates both of cardins arms and his knees*

A few more ideas:

-Weiss learns that Jaune got accepted into a medical school program, but chose to come to Beacon instead. They have a talk about defying parental expectations and bond a little over that.

-Pyrrha has no idea how to do normal people things. Neither do Ren or Nora, for that matter. So it falls to their leader, Jaune, to teach them how to do normal people things! God help him.

-Arslan Atlan and Jaune bond more over their shared faith and heritage of the Broken Table. Pyrrha frets.

-Ruby attempts to unlock the secrets of her Silver Eyes, and asks her bestie Jaune to help her with it.

-Sun and Weiss try dating. Not just to spite Blake, though that's a good reason for them both.

-What are some other twists you could put on the other characters? Beyond just the current fanon?

-Yang is secretly a huge fan of dorky games and scifi shows and so on... And uses Jaune as an excuse to enjoy those things!

-Ren and Nora get mothered and fathered a bit by Jaune's parents when they visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back