• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

More Innocence 2
Jaune: "DAMNIT BLAKE THAT'S NOT FUNNY!"

Weiss: "NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS FUNNY YOU TWO-TIMING BASTARD!"

Yang finally enters the room, attracted by all the commotion.

Yang: "What's not funny-?"

Jaune: "No wait-!"

Ruby: "YAAANG! I GOT PREGNANT THANKS TO JAUNE!"

Weiss: "HE GOT ME TOO!"

Pyrrha: "HE GOT ME FIRST!"

Weiss: "HA! Please... He lusted after me and wanted me more than you two! I-I'm clearly the one he wants the most! You were just side pieces!"

Ruby: "THAT'S NOT FAIR, WEISS! WE'RE BESTIES!"

Pyrrha: "EXCUSE YOU?!"

Weiss: "And Blake is-is just a wanton slut!"

Blake: "What? I'm perfectly happily marrying Jaune!"

Yang's hair blazes gold and her eyes burn red.

Yang: "... I'm sorry, Jaune, but I'm gonna have to kill you now."

Jaune: "I DIDN'T-!" sigh "I didn't... Okay. Let me explain before you kill me, please?"

Yang: "You have ten seconds."

Jaune: "They think sitting on a boy's bed with them makes babies. That's all I have done, nothing else."

Pyrrha: "BUT I WAS IN LOVE WITH JAUNE FROM THE MOMENT I MET HIM!"

Ruby: "NUH UH! I SAW HIM FIRST!"

Blake: "But I happen to be a princess so Jaune would be my King. That means I'm a better choice of wife than all of you."

Weiss, Pyrrha, and Ruby: "WHAT?!"

Blake: "Don't worry Jaune, I'll let you keep them as part of our Royal Harem... Though only I get to sleep in your bed full time."

Yang, who has been watching all of this while dumbstruck, finally snickers.

Yang: "... okay, that's frickin' hilarious."

Jaune: "NOT TO ME!"

Ruby: "THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS, YANG! YOU'RE GONNA BE AN AUNT! AND NO KILLING JAUNE! HE'S GONNA BE MY HUSBAND!" Hugs on him

Pyrrha: "Not if I break every bone in your body you won't."

Blake: "Oh my, that's a lot of aggression! I had no idea you could inspire such feelings in women, Jaune! I just might fall for you!"

Jaune: "BLAAAKE!"

Weiss: "YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM! YANG! I'LL PAY YOU A MILLION LIEN TO PUT THESE-THESE HARLOTS IN THEIR PLACE!"

Pyrrha: "Money wasted. I'll just have to beat you all-"

Yang: "O-Okay, okay! Everyone let's calm down before this stops being funny!" sighs "Okay, Jaune? I... May have dropped the ball and not told Ruby about babies."

Jaune: "YA THINK?!"

Yang: "Okay fine, sorry for not being the best underaged surrogate mother!"

Jaune: "But... I just... Ruby I can kind of understand, but everyone else? How do you NOT know how babies are made?!"

Weiss: "OF COURSE I KNOW HOW THEY'RE MADE! You lay together in a bed or-or a man holds a woman in his arms and nine months later you get the baby from the stork! It's all very simple!"

Pyrrha: "Huh? I thought they came from gardens!"

Ruby: "Dad told me I was a blue light special from the store! The mommy and daddy start the baby and then they need to get the rest to assemble it properly!"

Yang: "... Okay this may be my bad."

Jaune: "Seriously?!"

Blake starts laughing her ass off, holding in her giggles with both hands over her mouth.

Yang, pinching the bridge of her nose: "... I'm probably going to regret this, but Ruby, Weiss, Pyrrha. You three come with me. Time for you to learn where babies really come from."

Blake somehow laughs even harder.

Yang: "I don't know why you're laughing, Blake. You're helping."

Jaune: sighs in relief

Yang: "And you are, too!"

Jaune: "Me?!"

Yang: "You're in this damn mess so yes, you're gonna help me! Besides, you're a farm boy! You know how this works!"

Jaune: "Ugggghhh... Fine..."

Blake: "W-With... Demonstrations? Snrk!"

Jaune: "I SWEAR TO GOD BLAKE!"

Blake: "Don't yell at me, I'm in a delicate condition~!"

Last edited:

Jaune: *fury has now gone all the way to calm* Blake, I am this close to strangling you, and I am having a hard time finding reasons to not do so.

Blake: Oh kinky~ How did you know that's how I like it?

Jaune: .....*left eye twitches*

**Cross-posted from SB**

Last edited:
More Innocence 3
Two very awkward hours later...

Weiss: "And... And that's... What it's all for...?"

Yang: "Yup!"

Weiss: "Is... Is that... IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO WITH ME, JAUNE?!"

Jaune: "Um, I-I mean..." Looks at the ceiling "Only if you wanted to."

Weiss: bright red "R-Really? You... You don't want my money or-or status? Just... Me?"

Jaune: "I-I mean, more than just physically! But... Uh... Yeah? If-If we really fell in love and... Junk?"

Ruby: "What about me?!"

At Yang's glare

Jaune: "Ummmm... Only if you wanted to... And you were legal."

Ruby: bright red "R-Really?!"

Pyrrha: "You-You want to do that with me too, r-right Jaune?! Right?! Since... Since I do love you!"

Jaune: "Yes! If we went out on a date or-or something and we grew close enough and romance and-You get what I mean!"

Blake: "What about me, Jaune?"

Jaune: "LIKE HELL YOU TROLL!"

Blake: pouts "Awww... But you're so much fun~!"

Jaune: "YES YOU'RE ALL VERY ATTRACTIVE! But there's a-a lot of stuff between just-just dating and-and that!"

Ruby: "Buuut, being best friends means I'm closer to it than Weiss, Blake or Pyrrha, right?"

Weiss: "WHAT?! Like hell you are!"

Pyrrha: "You didn't even like him, Weiss! Besides, I'M HIS PARTNER!"

Weiss: "Yeah but now that I know he's not after me just for money but... You know... A family and love-"

Pyrrha: "FAMILY AND LOVE ARE THINGS I'VE WANTED MY ENTIRE LIFE! I WANT TO HAVE THAT WITH JAUNE RIGHT NOW!"

Jaune: "Only after dating for a really long time and if we were both fine with it-!"

Ruby: "And that means I'm still doing better than you all! HA!"

Yang: clenches her fist "Jaaauuunne...!"

In sheer desperation, Jaune gets up and takes Yang's fists in his hands.

Jaune: "I'd want to do that with you too, Yang! After dating and if we fell in love!"

Yang: Bright red "WH-WH-WHAT?!"

Blake is laughing so hard she's not even trying to hold back, rolling on the floor while crying.

Jaune: "So now that that's all out there, I think my mom's calling me, this was great let's do it never again LATER!"

He turns and leaps out the nearest exit... Unfortunately...

Jaune: "SHIT IT WAS A WINDOOOOOW-!"

CRASH

Jaune: "... I'M OKAY!"

The five young ladies are left to bicker... Or in Blake's case, continue to laugh herself sick.

Jaune returns to his dorm, sighing. Nora and Ren are waiting and sitting together on Ren's bed.

Nora: beams "Jaune! Great news!"

Jaune: sighs "Yes?"

Nora: "Ren finally got me preggers!" Beams as she holds Ren's hand

Jaune stares.

Jaune: "... Not falling for it, Nora."

Nora: pouts "SHOOT! I always mess up the punchline!"

Ren: "I thought it was funny."

Jaune: "Were you just watching that whole catastrophe?!"

Nora: "Eeyup!"

Jaune: "And you didn't think to intervene once?!"

Ren: "It was like a ten car pile up, Jaune, involving clowns. Of course we weren't going to intervene."

Nora: "Yuh huh!"

Jaune sighs and collapses face first into his bed

Jaune: "I hate you both."

Nora: "We love you too, Jaune-Jaune~!"

Ren: "Next time we'll share our popcorn."

Jaune: "Wait, you had popcorn on hand to watch the whole thing with?! How-Why...?"

Nora opens her mouth.

Jaune: "Forget it! I don't want to know."

Ren: "A wise policy."

This innocence set reminded me of a dumb old meme that now I can't help but picture Jaune in.

It was a knock-off batman villain. The Rizzler. He sends men stupidly hard puzzles and while they're busy figuring them out he steals their wives/daughters/girlfriends/mothers.

"Riddle me this Ozpin, who just fucked taiyangs entire bloodline?"

Two very awkward hours later...

Weiss: "And... And that's... What it's all for...?"

Yang: "Yup!"

Weiss: "Is... Is that... IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO WITH ME, JAUNE?!"

Jaune: "Um, I-I mean..." Looks at the ceiling "Only if you wanted to."

Weiss: bright red "R-Really? You... You don't want my money or-or status? Just... Me?"

Jaune: "I-I mean, more than just physically! But... Uh... Yeah? If-If we really fell in love and... Junk?"

Ruby: "What about me?!"

At Yang's glare

Jaune: "Ummmm... Only if you wanted to... And you were legal."

Ruby: bright red "R-Really?!"

Pyrrha: "You-You want to do that with me too, r-right Jaune?! Right?! Since... Since I do love you!"

Jaune: "Yes! If we went out on a date or-or something and we grew close enough and romance and-You get what I mean!"

Blake: "What about me, Jaune?"

Jaune: "LIKE HELL YOU TROLL!"

Blake: pouts "Awww... But you're so much fun~!"

Jaune: "YES YOU'RE ALL VERY ATTRACTIVE! But there's a-a lot of stuff between just-just dating and-and that!"

Ruby: "Buuut, being best friends means I'm closer to it than Weiss, Blake or Pyrrha, right?"

Weiss: "WHAT?! Like hell you are!"

Pyrrha: "You didn't even like him, Weiss! Besides, I'M HIS PARTNER!"

Weiss: "Yeah but now that I know he's not after me just for money but... You know... A family and love-"

Pyrrha: "FAMILY AND LOVE ARE THINGS I'VE WANTED MY ENTIRE LIFE! I WANT TO HAVE THAT WITH JAUNE RIGHT NOW!"

Jaune: "Only after dating for a really long time and if we were both fine with it-!"

Ruby: "And that means I'm still doing better than you all! HA!"

Jaune: "I'd want to do that with you too, Yang! After dating and if we fell in love!"

Blake is laughing so hard she's not even trying to hold back, rolling on the floor while crying.

Jaune: "So now that that's all out there, I think my mom's calling me, this was great let's do it never again LATER!"

He turns and leaps out the nearest exit... Unfortunately...

Jaune: "SHIT IT WAS A WINDOOOOOW-!"

CRASH

Jaune: "... I'M OKAY!"

The five young ladies are left to bicker... Or in Blake's case, continue to laugh herself sick.

Jaune returns to his dorm, sighing. Nora and Ren are waiting and sitting together on Ren's bed.

Nora: beams "Jaune! Great news!"

Jaune: sighs "Yes?"

Nora: "Ren finally got me preggers!" Beams as she holds Ren's hand

Jaune stares.

Jaune: "... Not falling for it, Nora."

Nora: pouts "SHOOT! I always mess up the punchline!"

Ren: "I thought it was funny."

Jaune: "Were you just watching that whole catastrophe?!"

Nora: "Eeyup!"

Jaune: "And you didn't think to intervene once?!"

Ren: "It was like a ten car pile up, Jaune, involving clowns. Of course we weren't going to intervene."

Nora: "Yuh huh!"

Jaune sighs and collapses face first into his bed

Jaune: "I hate you both."

Nora: "We love you too, Jaune-Jaune~!"

Ren: "Next time we'll share our popcorn."

Jaune: "Wait, you had popcorn on hand to watch the whole thing with?! How-Why...?"

Nora opens her mouth.

Jaune: "Forget it! I don't want to know."

Ren: "A wise policy."
Lol, the only way this Ren could be any cooler is if he was actually fucking Nora.

Lol, the only way this Ren could be any cooler is if he was actually fucking Nora.
...you know what would be hilarious? Just to fuck with everyone and keep the joke running Ren and Nora find neo or emerald and have them use illusions to make it so they look pregnant after sitting on a bed with Jaune and holding his hand.

Blake: "W-With... Demonstrations? Snrk!"

Jaune: "I SWEAR TO GOD BLAKE!"

Blake: "Don't yell at me, I'm in a delicate condition~!"

<Hours later>

Blake: "Nyaaaa~"

Yang: "I... I... Ohmigawd I can't go back to fingers after this..."

Jaune: *looking surprisingly relaxed and unruffled, with Yang snuggling on one side and Blake purring against the other* "And that's the practical demonstration. Any questions?"

<Hours later>

Blake: "Nyaaaa~"

Yang: "I... I... Ohmigawd I can't go back to fingers after this..."

Jaune: *looking surprisingly relaxed and unruffled, with Yang snuggling on one side and Blake purring against the other* "And that's the practical demonstration. Any questions?"
Does Jaune's being completely unruffled this was him only going easy on them, was as little effort as possible, and that he literally can't perform less good than this?
Imagine how incredible they would feel if Jaune actually put in any effort (any effort whatsoever, doesn't matter how much).

Random short idea...

> Weiss' infatuation with Neptune lasts somewhat longer than in canon.
> Winter co.es to know of it, and not liking what she can dig up of Neptune's personality profile and his fair weather relationships with his past girlfriends, decides that she needs to intervene and steer Weiss towards a different relationship.
> She looks at Weiss' friend group.in depth and decides that Jaune is the best choice, so she gets to work on getting them together.
> Meanwhile, Weiss and Neptune break up like in canon when she comes to realize he's a lot less serious about her than she is about him and he wasn't who she thought he was.
> She's depressed, and in trying to cheer her up, perhaps partly due to Winter's "encouragement"
Jaune gets a foot in the door with her even though he's given up on her.
> Now Weiss is looking at him differently and feels bad about how they interacted before...
> Everything is going how Winter plans, until she comes to realize that due to getting to know and understand him in depth and who he is at heart with military precision....Winter has come to cherish Jaune, and she's not willing to give him up...

Last edited:

And with that, Yang decides to throw her hat into the ring and unlike the others she will not wait, I can see her kicking in the door and slinging Jaune over her shoulders like a sack of potato's before running off with him like the dragon she is, once she gets over the shock from Jaune's action, leaving nothing but the wails of blueballed maidens and the mad cackling of a trollish ally cat in her wake.

The Lone Arc
A lot had changed in 40 years. It seems like such a understatement but it's one that Adrian cotta-arc couldn't help but muse on.

It had been 40 years exactly when teams RWBY and JN_R had left on a secret mission.

Nobody knows what they did but the Grimm population dropped considerably. Even now spawning for Grimm dropped from hundreds a year to barely one hundred per kingdom a year.

But not everything was happy. When team rwby came back they were a mess. Yang was missing a arm, Weiss had another scar going through her eye and this one actually did damage to the orb. Ruby had some nerve damage so her fine motor control was shot for a long time.

Still at least they came back. Even after promising to return there was no sign of Jaune Arc and his teammates.

So while the rest of the world cheered the Arc clan grieved.

And when Adrian announced his desire to become a huntsman they Raged.

Still he held strong and now sits as the headmaster of the rebuilt Beacon.

Which is currently seeing it's first crisis in a very long time.

Something is approaching the school. At first they thought it was a Grimm upon seeing the bits of bone.

But the Grimm do not wear clothing.

So Adrian stands at the gate with his sword (Arc cutter) in hand and gets his first look at the figure.

The first thing he sees are the wounds. It's missing a arm and there are holes punched through its armor. There's very little flesh on its bones and it's completely missing it's lower jaw. Though it's hard to make out because the figure seems to be cloaked in a strong aura that flickers and sputters like a dying white fire.

The second thing he notices are the coffins. Wrapped in chains so they can be dragged by the creature. They're obviously not professional made but they are sturdy. No cracks despite being dragged for a obviously very long time.

The last thing Adrian noticed is the sheath. A familiar white and gold with a equally familiar sword handle sticking out. Even covered in rust any Arc would recognize the blade.

Adrian was Furious. "How do you have that blade?!"

The creature stumbled forward before stopping just at the gates of beacon.

"Home."

Somehow it produced words. It's voice crackling like a bad video signal. But still recognizable.

"Uncle Jaune?"

Impossibly a long dead man stood before him.

"But how?"

The flickering aura began to fade and whatever power was holding the body together with it but still Jaune managed a answer.

"Promised."

And funnily enough that was enough of an answer for Adrian.

An Arc always keeps his word.

Jaune Arc brought his team home.

Last edited:
I guessing Jaune got knocked into the Grimm pools and powered through it or something to that effect?
More like he's so damn stubborn that he used his semblance for 40 years to constantly boost his aura levels then used aura infusion to puppet around his own corpse.

More like he's so damn stubborn that he used his semblance for 40 years to constantly boost his aura levels then used aura infusion to puppet around his own corpse.

so force ghost-ite time then? because holy shit that man doesnt quit.

Juane can be a damn power-house and a litteral spirit entity...well, this should also be good for remnant, till the gods come back to see how ozpin's and salem's latest spat has gone down, and then decide to spice it up again.

so force ghost-ite time then? because holy shit that man doesnt quit.

Juane can be a damn power-house and a litteral spirit entity...well, this should also be good for remnant, till the gods come back to see how ozpin's and salem's latest spat has gone down, and then decide to spice it up again.
(Sorry for the double post I don't know how to add a reply to a edited post.)

Jaune lasted until he got them home but that's it. He was focusing everything he had on getting them home. As soon as he realized he made it he passed on.

Holy fuck I would absolutely love to see a second part to this. And im guessing this is what happens when a normal human falls into the Grimm Pools.

(Sorry for the double post I don't know how to add a reply to a edited post.)

Jaune lasted until he got them home but that's it. He was focusing everything he had on getting them home. As soon as he realized he made it he passed on.
Yeah that was what I was taking from it.

He completed the mission and then finally took his rest.

Holy fuck I would absolutely love to see a second part to this. And im guessing this is what happens when a normal human falls into the Grimm Pools.
I mean the only thing that could maybe still happen is seeing the reactions of the rest of his friends and family. Maybe finally getting to bury their bodies....

Some prompts:

-Isabel Arc is a great SCIENTIST! Basically a SPARK! A mad genius about SCIENCE! Jaune wasn't a Spark... But his sisters all are. Poor, poor Jaune... And Remnant.

-Ren's father had a martial arts school. One that had a rival school. And the son of that practitioner who also survived the Nucklavee has tracked down Ren to finish his father's work: And defeat Lie Ren to prove his school is superior!

This rival's name? Kun Sheng (Literally Mandarin for "Female Man", used to refer to Chinese crossdressing opera singers). He is Yin-Yue's bodyguard as well and doesn't want her to be harmed! Which she certainly will be by Lie Ren, that dirty bastard!

-Auntie Shampoo's husband, Ranma Saotome, visits Beacon. And brings his particular brand of chaos with him. Especially since his wives/teammates, Ukyo and Akane, come with him too...

-Yang's mouth got her in trouble: She's now in a dance-off contest with some jerks at Junior's night club. But it's a couples' dance-off! And the only option if she wants to win is... Jaune Arc.

-When Ruby discovers her Aura Vision with her Silver Eyes, she becomes enraptured with watching Jaune's incredible Aura... Which weirds him out.

-Our heroes arrive in Radian to begin their summer vacation. What are their first impressions of the little town?

-Yang's mouth got her in trouble: She's now in a dance-off contest with some jerks at Junior's night club. But it's a couples' dance-off! And the only option if she wants to win is... Jaune Arc.

Yang got served, didn't she?

-When Ruby discovers her Aura Vision with her Silver Eyes, she becomes enraptured with watching Jaune's incredible Aura... Which weirds him out.

I bet Pyrrha & Yang have opinions as well.

-Our heroes arrive in Radian to begin their summer vacation. What are their first impressions of the little town?

No one recognizes Pyrrha, but everyone seems to recognize Blake for some reason.....

-Ren's father had a martial arts school. One that had a rival school. And the son of that practitioner who also survived the Nucklavee has tracked down Ren to finish his father's work: And defeat Lie Ren to prove his school is superior!

This rival's name? Kun Sheng (Literally Mandarin for "Female Man", used to refer to Chinese crossdressing opera singers). He is Yin-Yue's bodyguard as well and doesn't want her to be harmed! Which she certainly will be by Lie Ren, that dirty bastard!

My inintal thought for Kun was full on nemesis for Ren. I'm thinking he's a toad faunus and in no way asssoticated with the WF. As Ren is in control of his emotions Kun draws POWER from his. The more intensely he feels the more power he draws from it. As for why a toad faunus.. well i got inspried by this fight,

View: https://youtu.be/XofUszhYEF4?si=ZpkQ6ivJcZjhTyTO

Last edited:
"Oh shit it's the girl who calls everyone racist."

Mercer Sith, Jaune's next door neighbor who became a farmer and who is a cat Faunus... Immediately dislikes Blake.

Mercer: "AYE! Git outta here, ye fandan wench! Begone! We need not yer clattertrap from Menagerie around here!"

Blake: "Wha-HEY! I'm a freedom fighter for equal rights for all Faunus! Clearly you're being oppressed if you have to work for Jaune's family! Um... No offense Jaune?"

Mercer: "What diya mean, ya daft bint?! THEY PAY US AND WE RUN OUR OWN FARM TOO!"

Blake: "But-But I bet they don't pay you fair-"

Mercer: "SHUT IT YE STUPID BINT! YE DON'T KEN A DAMN THING!"

Jaune: "Uh, sorry Mercer, she's um... New."

Mercer: "AND A GREAT BAMPOT I SEE! SPOUTING OFF WHATEVER SHE PLEASES LIKE THE PRINCESS OF TWITS!"

Blake: "But-But you-I-you-!"

Jaune: pushing her along "Oookay, thank you Mercer! Blake will be more polite in the morning, promise."

Blake: "ME?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back