• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Honestly I am torn over who Knowall's future wife is. Katy Sith is obvious, she wanted to marry him when he became a rich doctor and is his childhood friend... But I am very tempted to make it Yang. She survived Vale, ran into Jaune, they bonded over their shared trauma... But he lost her.

Or it could have been any number of other girls. What are your thoughts?

Honestly I am torn over who Knowall's future wife is. Katy Sith is obvious, she wanted to marry him when he became a rich doctor and is his childhood friend... But I am very tempted to make it Yang. She survived Vale, ran into Jaune, they bonded over their shared trauma... But he lost her.

Based off of the words I've read, I would say Yang.

Isabels' Therapy Sessions: Ruby
Ruby sits down in Isabel's office on the couch, swinging her legs a bit as she looks around at all the pictures the Doctor brought with her. Her silver eyes lit up when she spotted a picture in particular.

Ruby: "Hey! Is... Is that my mom?"

Isabel: "It is! Hang on..."

Isabel gets the picture down and hands it to Ruby. Ruby eagerly looks upon the picture, showing a young Summer Rose with a younger Isabel, a blonde girl with streaks in her hair she didn't recognize scowling at them, a brunette woman with red eyes scowling at the other blonde, and a dusky Pandu woman in white robes with red hair, smiling nervously.

Ruby: "Wow... Who are the other girls?"

Isabel: "That's Raven Branwen, Yang's mother."

Ruby: "Huh! Dad and Uncle Qrow don't talk about her much."

Isabel: "I guessed that. That's Saia Sarkaras, she married our teammate Arjun and now rules Pandu. She's one of my best friends."

Ruby: wide eyes "You're best friends with a queen?!"

Isabel: giggles "Yup! We don't see eachother as often as we would like, but we're still close. She's the godmother of my children, Jaune included."

Ruby: "Who's that blonde girl?"

Isabel: "Glynda Goodwitch."

Ruby: "In tight black leather?! Is that a nose ring?!"

Isabel: giggles "She tried being 'edgy' and 'rebellious' for a time. I think she got it out of her system. She was my senior adviser, and so we went for girls' nights out from time to time. Going to bars, movies, that sort of thing."

Ruby: "Wow... I um... Hey. I know this therapy thing is... Supposed to be about me or whatever..."

Isabel: "It's about anything you want, Ruby. You can talk about anything."

Ruby: very small voice "... Can... Can you tell me about my mom?"

Isabel: smiles "Of course I can. Where would you like to start?"

An hour passes as Isabel tells Ruby all about Summer. Ruby laughs a lot, as does Isabel. They get cookies and tea... And milk for Ruby.

Ruby: "Wow... There's just so much I didn't know."

Isabel: "Mm? What do you mean?"

Ruby: "I-I mean, Dad and Uncle Qrow told me lots of stuff about Mom but... Always of her being like this superhero. I don't get a lot of her being... Um..."

Isabel: "Normal?"

Ruby: "Yeah."

Isabel: "It's okay. Trust me, we were all dorks back then. I timed how long it took my team to take bathroom breaks and insisted they be faster."

Ruby: laughs "Oh wow! That's terrible!"

Isabel: "Yeah. Your mom insisted on teaching everyone how to cook. Your father was a quick study and became very good... After a few disasters. Raven managed some basics but baking? Ha! She blew up an oven! Of course, she was working with your uncle, who tried to learn because he heard it could get him 'chicks'."

Ruby: "Let me guess: Total disaster?"

Isabel: "He still has a ban from kitchens across Vale. Your mother was a great cook, Ruby. But she insisted on sugar and cinnamon in everything. I swear I regrew a few teeth her cookies rotted away. And she could be annoying. She told terrible jokes."

Ruby: "Like what?"

Isabel: bright and cheery "Did ya hear about the peanuts on the subway? One of them was a-salted!"

Ruby: "HAHAHAHA! Oh, geez... That's horrible!"

Isabel: "Yeah. Your dad and mom got along great, really. It... She was really down when your dad married Raven first. But she was bright and cheerful, and went on helping people with your uncle as her partner until... Well... Raven left. But your mom and dad got together and they were very happy, Ruby. I still remember the wedding."

Ruby: "I... I see..." She bows her head

Isabel: "Ruby? What's wrong?"

Ruby: "I'm just... Urgh! Dad and Uncle Qrow just tell me all this stuff about when she was so super awesome! And that's great but... She never felt like a real person, you know? Like, I didn't even know she told terrible jokes until now! Why didn't they tell me?!"

Isabel: "Well... Your father took her death very hard, Ruby. So did Qrow. Honestly? I lost track of them for years. I didn't even know about you until recently. They never told me. I think that... Losing Summer was just so painful for them that they only wanted to tell you about the best times, because the hard times might make them feel terrible if you didn't like what you heard. They wanted to make sure you loved and admired your mother."

Ruby: "Yeah but... I feel like I'm... I'm missing stuff! And I don't know what it is! Like... I should know all about my Mom, shouldn't I?! If she was... Was awkward and dorky like me! Or... I don't know..."

Isabel hesitates, before she goes over and sits on the couch with Ruby.

Isabel: "It was very hard for them too, Ruby. To lose her."

Ruby: "Yeah, well... At least they got to know her. Know if she'd... She'd be proud of me."

Isabel: "She would, Ruby. I know she would." She looks regretfully up at the clock "We're out of time, Ruby."

Ruby: "... Can... Can you tell me more about her in more sessions?"

Isabel: smiles "And outside of them. I promise."

Ruby: beams and hugs her tightly "Thank you!" She zips out of there. Isabel sighs and looks at the photo with a nostalgic smile.

Isabel: "It has been a long time, hasn't it?"

Later, Glynda Goodwitch tried to sneak into the office... Lifted the picture with her Semblance...

The light go on. Isabel scowls at Glynda.

Isabel: "Glynda."

Glynda: "Isabel... You promised you burned that picture."

Isabel: "No, Summer promised she burned that picture. She was always the better liar."

Glynda scowls.

Isabel: "Relax! I won't share it on the CCTnet. Promise."

Glynda: "You'd better not. I still have copies of that 'Love Letter.'"

Isabel: eyes narrow "Touche."

Doctor Knowall: The Future Left Behind
(wanted to imagine the world knowall left behind)

Sitting on a broken CCT tower in a ruined city a blindfolded woman hums to herself before starting to sing.

"Alone at the end of the world with nobody to finish my song.~"

Long and messy black and grey hair with some faded red at the tips, a torn black outfit and a tattered red scarf that looks like it was torn off of a much bigger piece of cloth.

"The lights gone out it's all gone wrong.~"

Her voice fades out and Ruby sits on the tower quietly. She'll sit here for another few hours before falling asleep and repeating the process.

She's been waiting for a long time.

She'll wait for a lot longer.

(wanted to imagine the world knowall left behind)

Sitting on a broken CCT tower in a ruined city a blindfolded woman hums to herself before starting to sing.

"Alone at the end of the world with nobody to finish my song.~"

Long and messy black and grey hair with some faded red at the tips, a torn black outfit and a tattered red scarf that looks like it was torn off of a much bigger piece of cloth.

"The lights gone out it's all gone wrong.~"

Her voice fades out and Ruby sits on the tower quietly. She'll sit here for another few hours before falling asleep and repeating the process.

She's been waiting for a long time.

She'll wait for a lot longer.
...... .......... ....... fucking hell shark who hurt you!?!

Isabels' Therapy Sessions: Weiss
Weiss enters with a look of displeasure. She sits on the couch.

Weiss: "... Honestly, I don't know why I have to be assigned to therapy sessions."

Isabel: "It's School Policy, you were involved in a violent incident outside of the school's boundaries."

Weiss: sigh "... You're not going to use this to make me go out with your son, are you?"

Isabel: confused "What? Has he been harassing you? Do I need to straighten my son out?" Her eyes glow ominously.

Weiss, shocked, waves her hands.

Weiss: "Nonono! No! He's uh... He was rather obnoxious, at times, but he's... He's fine! We're friends now!"

Isabel, all smiles and normal: "Oh good! Just making sure."

Weiss: "I... Yes..." sighs "Do... We have to talk about anything in particular?"

Isabel: "No. And I won't divulge anything we talk about either, to anyone."

Weiss: "... I've heard that before."

Isabel: "I imagine you have. But rest assured, I do not work for your father. Nor do I want to." sighs "Honestly? This may be unprofessional but..."

Weiss: "But...?"

Isabel: "Well. I met him when my team was in their twenties. We protected your mother from some kidnapping attempts... Met her too."

Weiss: "Really?"

Isabel: "Yes... And... Well... How do I put this?"

Weiss: "As bluntly as possible."

Isabel: "Your mother was thirsty for my boyfriend, now husband, and your father came off as a lying snake."

Weiss: "... She didn't see that?"

Isabel: "Weiss... The sad truth is? If she didn't marry your father, you wouldn't be here. And I think that would be a shame. Though that doesn't make him any less of a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling... Bastard."

Weiss: "I see... Can you tell me more? Which uh... I will verify-"

Isabel: "That's okay. I completely understand. Well..."

Isabel talks about her family life. Weiss listens raptly.

Weiss: "I just... It's hard to imagine a happy family life. It all seems so... Saccharine and fake."

Isabel: "It has its problems. Orchid and Nick tried to turn the tractor into a hot rod for a summer project. That was a mess. He also tried to plow the fields on his own... I mean, he's strong enough and he finished but he was burning so much Aura it was ridiculous. Heh... When I was having our first babies? He actually carried me in his arms and ran all the way to the hospital. Ran right past his motorcycle."

Weiss: "Heh... You married such a... Um..."

Isabel: "Dolt?"

Weiss: blush "... Well..."

Isabel: "Yes. Oh we have our problems. I can... I can be too controlling and overbearing. He can be too free spirited and impulsive. But..." smiles warmly "He is the love of my life. And I wouldn't trade him for anything. I just wish I hadn't been such a bitch to him at first... But honestly? I wasn't thinking about romance. I was so determined to lift my family out of poverty... Do everything myself..."

Weiss: "I... You're not very subtle, you know!"

Isabel: "Hm? I'm only speaking from my experience, Weiss. What are you speaking about?"

Weiss: blush "... Sorry. It's hard for me to not be suspicious that people have an ulterior motive with me."

Isabel: "And there's nothing wrong with that. It can be useful. Honestly, the number of con artists my husband fell for got ridiculous. Any sob story he heard, he'd go and help." smiles "But when it was genuine? I am very glad his big heart got us there. It doesn't hurt to be a little trusting. Especially with your friends. That said? I know it's not easy."

Weiss: "So, how do you become more trusting?"

Isabel: "Well... They do have to earn it. Have your friends earned your trust?"

Weiss: "... To some extent."

Isabel: "Then keep working on it. You both earn trust the more you do for one another. This doesn't mean you push yourself too hard... Just keep moving as a pace you are comfortable with."

Weiss: "But I do have to keep moving."

Isabel: "Yes."

Weiss: "... Thank you, Doctor Arc."

Isabel: "No problem. Our session is done for the day."

Weiss: "Already? I mean... Um... That's good."

Isabel: "See you next time?"

Weiss: "I suppose..." She gets up and leaves.

Isabel: sighs "... I should have slugged that smarmy little bastard when I had the chance. Maybe then he'd have become a good father. Or a decent one. Or Willow would have poisoned him by now..."

Cowboys of Remnant: Gifts and Horses
Ren was meditating in the Star Maiden Garden, at peace with everything in the world. The birds were singing and the sun was shining. It was all beautiful and perfect.

Well, mostly. He heard a familiar sound of jangling spurs. He looked up to see his friend and team leader, Jaune Arc, approaching him carrying a round hat box.

"Jaune," Ren greeted softly. Jaune sighed.

"All right, Ren. Listen... You hold onto this hatbox and go with the flow."

He shoved it into Ren's hands, who took it with some confusion.

"I... What? Why?" He asked.

"RENNY!"

Jaune took a step to the side and smiled.

"Howdy Nora!"

"Howdy Jaune-Jaune!" Nora greeted cheerfully, bouncing up happily. "What's going on? What's in the box?"

"It's a gift for you, Nora," Jaune said. Ren's eyes widened.

"I..."

Nora's eyes widened happily. She gasped for joy.

"Really?! What is it what is it what is it?!"

"I uh... Um..." Ren held it up to Nora. She picked up the box, and opened it with a flourish. She gasped and pulled out a white Stetson in pink sparkles.

"IT'S PERFECT! THANK YOU RENNY!" She hugged Jaune tightly.

"Kiss his cheek," Jaune muttered, "To show your appreciation."

Nora kissed Ren's cheek very happily, and nuzzled him. Ren gaped and went red.

"And to celebrate your newfound hat, here," Jaune said, handing Nora some tickets, "The best dang barbecue place in Vale's having a special on ribs."

"I LOVE RIBS!" Nora cheered. "Let's go Renny! Please? Please? Please?!"

Ren stared in disbelief... Then gave Nora a smile. A small, rare one, but he only showed them to her.

"Sure. You go get ready."

"YIPPIEE!" Nora cried, charging off with her sparkly pink hat shining in the sunshine. She whooped and spun around happily before she jumped off through the pillars holding up the front gate of Beacon.

Ren looked over at Jaune, a bit stunned.

"I... Why?"

Jaune smiled warmly.

"You're my partner, Ren. And you and Nora deserve some happiness."

Ren looked at his hands quietly.

"I... I'm not sure about this."

Jaune blinked and shrugged.

"I know. But do you like to see her be happy?"

"Yes. More than anything," Ren said quietly.

"Then let her be happy," Jaune said with a smile. "And you'll be happy. Besides, you also love ribs."

Ren nodded.

"I do. That said... How did you get the hat and tickets?"

Jaune sighed.

"My sister's idea of a practical joke. She sent me these for a date."

Ren's eyes narrowed.

"A date with Nora?"

Jaune held his hands up.

"No! Of course not! A man never steals from his best male friend!"

Ren blinked.

"We're best male friends?"

"I mean... Aren't we?" Jaune asked.

Ren smiled softly.

"I suppose we are. Now."

"So," Jaune said, "You want a cowboy hat too?"

Ren narrowed his eyes.

"Does it also have glitter?"

Jaune winced.

"... Some?"

Ren shook his head. Jaune sighed.

"Well now who am I going to give this damn thing?" He pulled out another hat, covered in red and green glitter.

"One of your many paramours would appreciate it," Ren deadpanned.

"I ain't got a paramour," Jaune said stubbornly.

"Not yet. I guess they'd have to fight to the death for the hat," Ren observed.

Jaune scowled.

"That ain't funny."

"Wasn't supposed to be."

Last edited:
Nora: "So, am I a real cowgirl, Jaune?!"

Jaune: "No. Mister Duke told me that you have to EARN your hat. I did, on my first cattle drive. He told me the hat my mom gave me was stupid, and it sure was."

Weiss: "What was it?"

Jaune: "A white plastic deal with sparkles."

Nora: lip wobbles

Jaune: quickly "But it looks good on you, Nora! You can just break the kneecaps of anyone who says otherwise!"

Nora: brightly "I could!"

So, how do the therapy sessions go for the others?

-Yang?
-Blake?
-Velvet?
-Cardin?
-Weiss?
-Nora?
-Ren?
-Coco?
-Glynda?
-Port?

Yang turns into a sobbing wreck over having to hold the household together, has attachment issues and is horrified when she finds out just what kind of woman Raven really is.

Blake is refreshingly simple and is just hilariously racist and has a very rose tinted view of history. Like, the Arcs being feudal nobility and likely having big cat or large predator type faunus in their ancestry makes her brain short circuit.

Cardin struggles to live up to his family history as in your canon. Also has a huge crush on Velvet, especially when she's an Angry Australian.

So, how do the therapy sessions go for the others?

-Yang?
-Blake?
-Velvet?
-Cardin?
-Weiss?
-Nora?
-Ren?
-Coco?
-Glynda?
-Port?

Well, Ren canonically has lots of well-suppressed anger concerning the Nuckelavee Grimm. Might also have a more trivial fear of ruining friendship with Nora if he tries to take the next step from friendship to romance.

Blake - crippling self-doubt issues. The reason she's doubling down on her own on her bad decisions is because she's desperately trying to convince herself she made the right choice, even when she's wrong. She's pretty much a pendulum, can't find balance between being sure of herself and doubting every thought. It gets so bad that she's absolutely serious about putting herself in a slave collar, where she can't make decisions. Because she can't make the wrong one if she doesn't make them at all.

Cardin - not actually racist, but does have a bullying problem. Streaming from confidence issues and pressure of being a councilor's son. Much like Weiss had extremely high expectations placed on him, which he struggles to keep up with, but doesn't have the same self-confidence Weiss has. As a result he feels compelled to put down other people. That and he is kind of a jerk, just not to the point of being actually evil.

Neo - snuck in to spy on the most renown doctor on Remnant. Somehow gets adopted by Isabel. Everyone is confused on how the hell that happened.

Last edited:
show over on spacebattle:
NightDranzer said:
Fun fact: Miles revealed during a cameo vid that originally, Team JNPR's mission dynamics were meant to deal with the criminal underworld (that were trafficking Black Blood/Grimm Essence often used to create Human/Grimm hybrid monstrosities); they were meant to be the dark to Team RWBY's light (since they in turn, were in the spotlight).

Basically: Team RWBY acted like a Devil May Cry crew, but Team JNPR were more akin to the Payday gang. But time constraints and too much costs made it impossible to implement it.

F3z4d5haIAAoDMx
while looking to find more about this, namely if there was one Pyrrha in it, I found this instead over on reddit:
JNPR v 2.0 damn.
This is how they are gonna defeat Cinder, she will just take a look at Jaune and she will either spontaneously combust or she will join the heroes immediately.
Jaune: Cinder! I'm here for my revenge!
Cinder: Yes! Punish me I've been a very naughty girl!
Jaune: what?
Cinder: what?
Salem: and this is why I don't work with children...
Ozma through Oscar's body: good evening my dear.
Salem starts sweating
by MariusVibius

enjoy
F3z4d5haIAAoDMx

also it called Dressed to Kill by yirienkaki

Last edited:
White Knight: The Marriage Meeting
Weiss was barely able to keep from grinding her teeth through long practice as she walked with Klein through the halls of the Schnee Mansion. The place was as cold and sterile as ever, cleaned by robots and servants to never betray so much as the barest hint of humanity. That was how her father preferred it.

Her elegant dress fit her svelte body well, pure whites and blues. Tasteful, yet showing off her best assets. It burned her to think she had to show herself off like some dog at a competition...

"It will be all right, Miss Schnee," Klein spoke into her thoughts. She looked over at her faithful butler, the only person in her life who had shown her some paternal affection, and managed a tiny smile.

"I know," she said quietly, "Just put up with this ridiculous farce for a bit longer and I can go back..."

She was going to say 'home'. How strange she thought of Beacon as a home more than here.

Klein nodded. There was a small glint in his eyes.

"This one though... You never know. He might not be as bad as the others."

Weiss sniffed haughtily.

"You confused optimism for stubbornness sometimes, Klein," she said, though not as harshly as she would have otherwise. Klein chuckled as they rounded a corner. "Who is he, anyway? Another banker's son? Scion of a tech empire? A Mistral prince?"

"He's Valean, minor nobility," Klein explained as they headed down the hallway, "The great-grandson of Empress Arturia."

Weiss raised an eyebrow.

"I thought she abdicated at the end of the Great War?"

"She did," Klein confirmed, "Retired to a little town in North Sanus. But even a former Empress has great connections. Her granddaughter, the young man's mother, is an exceptional doctor who has revolutionized the field of Aura healing, and her grandson-in-law is a great Huntsman. He slew a Grimm Dragon in his youth."

"And this young man? What has he done?" Weiss sniffed. Klein chuckled.

"Not much, yet. I got a good look at him though: He seems quite kind and humble, compared to the other suitors your father has dragged up."

Weiss sighed. Klein winked.

"Come on... You never know. He might be the one?"

"That'll be the day," Weiss snorted. They reached the meeting room. Weiss forced a polite smile onto her face as she entered. It was a well apportioned and furnished drawing room, with large windows to let in the infrequent Atlasian sunlight. At the head of the marble table sat a regal looking, short elderly woman in blue and white dress fit for a former empress. A white haired man she guessed was the Empress's consort sat nearby, with swept back white hair, tanned skin, and a nice green suit.

"Empress Arturia, it is an honor," Weiss said graciously, curtseying, "And your consort...?"

"Shirou Arc, Miss Schnee," the man greeted, standing up with his wife. He nodded with a polite smile. Weiss frowned inwardly.

Arc?

"Our great-grandson went to the bathroom," Empress Arturia stated, "He should be back-"

"Sorry! Sorry I'm late!" A painfully familiar male voice called out from the doorway. Weiss turned, her eyes widening in horror at the tall blond boy in a sleek black suit.

"I didn't mean to-Weiss?!"

"JAUNE?!"

- - -

The adults were discussing things in the drawing room. Weiss had dragged Jaune out into the gardens with the excuse of "getting to know him better". Once she had him far enough away from the windows to avoid too much attention, she shot him her most venomous glare and shoved him back against an orange tree.

"What the-How are you the great-grandson of EMPRESS ARTURIA?! SHE USED TO RULE MOST OF THE WORLD!"

Jaune coughed, and shrugged.

"Um... I mean... I could go into the birds and the bees-"

"UGH! YOU DOLT!" Weiss pulled back and massaged her temples in irritation. Jaune shrugged.

"Hey, come on! I didn't know I was meeting you! I thought I was meeting your sister or something!"

"My sister was disowned!" Weiss snarled, glaring at him. "Did you ask your great-grandma to set this up?!"

"What?! NO!" Jaune waved his hands. "Of course not! Look Weiss, you made it clear you hated me, all right? Why would I give you more reasons to?"

Weiss froze. The hurt look on his face was uncomfortably similar to Ruby's when Weiss had gone too far. Like a kicked puppy's.

She took a deep breath, and let it out.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly, "I just... I was blindsided." She scowled at him. "Why did you agree to this, anyway?"

Jaune sighed and shrugged.

"Every so often, Nana Arturia has to make a show of some of her relatives to some of her old contacts. That they might get to marry into the family. There's like, zero wealth involved but a lot of prestige. She has us go through some marriage meetings just to appease her old friends, and then we go home. If there's one person she thinks might be a good match for one of her relatives, and this is super rare, she'll approve. But only if they're actually in love. She got tired of the marriage political games in her youth-Hell, Papa Shirou was a high school student who wanted to become a chef when she met him during the Great War."

Weiss again stared at him.

"Shirou the God of Swords? One of the most deadly combatants in history?! He wanted to become a chef?!"

Jaune shrugged.

"My mom wanted me to become a doctor. Your dad wants you to marry some bigwig..." He shoved his hands in his pockets and sighed. "It's... Just how it goes, I guess."

Weiss flushed a bit. She cleared her throat, and looked back towards the windows.

"So... Um-"

"She's not going to force this, relax," Jaune stated, sounding a little bitter, "She hates your dad. In the old days, she'd have had him beheaded. We're not gonna get married, all right? You don't have to worry about suffering my company any longer than you have to."

Weiss winced. Jaune looked at her, and then lowered his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly, "I don't like this situation and... And I'm pretty tense, too. Not because of you, just... I hate that I have to get paraded around-"

"Like a dog at a show?" Weiss asked softly. Jaune nodded. She snorted. "Yes, well... At least you don't have to do that as often as I do."

Jaune frowned.

"How much...?"

Weiss sighed.

"Since I was... Nine I think? Paraded around, shown off. All to potential business partners and their sons. All terrible."

"Sorry," Jaune said quietly. Weiss nodded.

"It's not your fault," she stated softly, "It's... Just the situation."

Silence fell. Weiss coughed.

"You uh... You never mentioned you were directly related to the Empress."

"Of course not," Jaune stated firmly, "I'm not some bragging asshole. I want to earn my place... Not ride off my family's accomplishments."

Weiss stared intensely at Jaune.

"I... So do I," she mumbled.

Silence fell again. Jaune forced a chuckle.

"Uh... You know, this is probably the longest we've ever talked."

"Yes, well," Weiss sighed, "I hope I didn't dash your hopes and dreams too harshly. I'm not exactly a prize for... For someone like you."

Jaune stared at her.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean... You would probably want someone more like... You know..." Weiss shrugged. "Ruby."

"She is my best friend," Jaune said, "But uh... Well..." He turned away, digging his hands into his pockets, "I thought... I think you're pretty amazing, too. Not just your looks, but your intelligence, your kindness-"

"My kindness?" Weiss asked in disbelief. "I... I've been nothing but a bitch to you!"

Jaune stated, and looked back over his shoulder at her. She shrugged helplessly.

"I mean... You were really annoying at first but..." She bit her lower lip. "I... I could have been nicer about... Turning you down."

Jaune shrugged again.

"Well..." He rubbed the back of his head, "I was pretty obnoxious. And, you know? Now that I see what you have to go through, well. I'm sorry, Weiss. I must have come off as some kind of... Of golddigger."

"No," Weiss stated, "You came off as a buffoon."

Jaune stared at her. She smiled weakly. He chuckled.

"Yeah... Yeah, I did," he said. "Sorry. It's... Kind of who I am."

"Yes, I-I suppose so," Weiss admitted quietly.

Silence again fell. Weiss sighed.

"Do you want to go to the kitchen?"

"Sure, I'm starving," Jaune said with a nod.

"Good. You'll have to do the cooking, since I'm hopeless at it," Weiss warned.

"I just wanted a sandwich," Jaune said in surprise. Weiss sighed, a little smile on her face.

"Like I said, I'm hopeless."

- - -

Arturia, Shirou, and Klein watched the teenagers head into the other part of the mansion. Arturia wore a little smile as she held hands with her husband.

"Like I said," Klein said, "She's really a sweet, wonderful young woman. It takes a special kind of man to even get a smile out of her."

"And our great-grandson is certainly a glutton for punishment," Shirou sighed.

"I think it runs in the family," Arturia joked. The two smiled warmly at one another, as Klein chuckled.

- - -

I don't know where this came from, but it's up to you to decide if it's worth continuing or expanding upon.

Last edited:

I'd say go Yang, if only for the angst and maybe some kind of closure when Knowall sees Present!Jaune and Present!Yang fall into a friendship then relationship that doesnt revolve around trauma.

Even More Blake is Racist 5
With great reluctance and nervousness, Jaune goes up to Blake while she's at her rocket locker. She scowls at him a bit.

Jaune: "Hey Blake."

Blake: "Jaune."

Jaune: "Blake... I got some coupons for the Celsus Coffee House and Bookshop tomorrow." He holds them out "I thought you might like to go with me."

Blake: "Wait... Go with you... Like... Like a date?"

Jaune: nods "Yes."

Blake turns bright red.

Blake: frowns "It's... A little sudden. I mean, you've been avoiding me a lot lately."

Jaune: "Well, I wanted to make it up to you. I think we just had a miscommunication."

Blake: "I also thought you were pursuing Weiss."

Jaune: "No! No, I'm over her. Honestly? I think you're much prettier than her."

Blake: blush "... Wait... " scowls "Is it because you have a cat Faunus fetish?"

Jaune: "Er... I mean, no more than any other guy-"

Blake: "You dated a cat Faunus before, right?"

Jaune: "Yes, I did. We ended it amicably. I don't see you as a replacement for her if that's what you're asking."

Blake: shyly "Do you... Do you think I'm hotter than her?"

Jaune: "... Yes. Yes I do."

Blake: "... All right. Um... Do... Do you want me to wear a collar or-or anything?"

Jaune is silent for a while.

Jaune: "I mean... Not on the first date?"

Blake: "Oh, right. That... That would be rushing things for normal romance. Which I totally know how to do!"

Jaune: "It's okay, Blake. We'll just take it a step at a time, and have fun. All right?"

Blake: smiles "All... All right..."

Jaune has to admit, that is a pretty smile. He smiles back.

Jaune: "Great!"

Blake: "Okay. Sounds good." She heads off

Jaune: sighs once he's sure she's out of hearing range

Jaune: "Okay... Step One complete."

Ruby: "YAY!" Hugs Jaune "You did it! She'll get some normal romance and then she'll stop being so racist!"

Jaune: "We can only hope..."

Weiss and Yang also emerge from hiding.

Yang: "Oho? You dated a cat Faunus before, huh? Guess you've got Cat Scratch Fever?"

Jaune: "I didn't like her for that alone. We were like, childhood friends!"

Weiss: "So... You think Blake is prettier than me?"

Jaune: "Er... Honestly? I think you're all ridiculously beautiful, just in different ways."

Weiss: blush... Huffs "Sure you do!"

Ruby: blush "Really?"

Jaune: "Yes, really."

Yang: bright red... Snickers "Yeah, sure!"

Jaune: "I mean it! I'm still really sorry I came on so strong, Weiss. But I do think you're all gorgeous. I um, I might have fixated on you because, well... You're like the opposite of my ex and I didn't want to compare you to her. It wouldn't be fair. But she is just one of many kinds of girls I'm into... Well, maybe the kind I'm most into, really. I'm learning stuff about myself."

Yang: Grabs Jaune's Scroll "Oh? The exact opposite? So what is Katy Sith... Like...?"

She freezes and stares. The others do too.

A busty, blonde and muscular cat Faunus girl sits with Jaune in a photobooth.

Yang: "I... Wha...?"

Jaune: "I mean, you know... It's not like I dislike her or anything. I just... It's easy to fall for people like those you dated before so... Um... I'm gonna go!"

Jaune flees, grabbing his Scroll.

Weiss: scowls "What does he mean the exact opposite?! I... I'm beautiful! So what if my chest isn't huge?!"

Ruby: stares at Yang "Yang? You okay?"

Yang: "He's... Into... But he didn't...?" Eyes narrow "Why the hell did he... It's not like I'm a cat Faunus! I bet she's not a boxer, either! What the hell, Vomit Boy?!"

Ruby: "I mean, he said we're all beautiful in our own ways-"

Yang: "He didn't hit on me once because he didn't want to replace his ex?! That's the shittiest excuse ever! Going after BLAKE, now that's a repeat!"

Weiss: "I didn't think you cared, Yang."

Yang: "I DON'T! But... Ya know... Since he's over you... And maybe if we help Blake... He could ask me out. I mean, she looked pretty happy!"

Weiss: "They broke up!"

Yang: "AMICABLY!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back