• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

(throwing in a crossover with a series I like. Let's see if you can guess what. I may have made it a little cracky.)

"You are now the chosen champion of the god of darkness, The Demon King!"

Oh....well shit.

Anit-Christ Jaune and Holy Maiden Ruby best friends and heroes of Justice!

Katy Sith represents Jaune's choice between an easy life following his parents' wishes and not following his dreams or turning that down and going on his path to become a Hunter, a hero, like his parents and ancestors. So ultimately Jaune and Katy do have to go their separate ways because Katy doesn't want her husband and father of her children to go off and potentially die. So it has to be inherently tragic.

Not as tragic as Pyrrha dying and the love never even being fulfilled, but still tragic.

I had a dumb idea.

Ok so. So far on our remnant cats as memes we have.

Smug kitty - Kali
Derpy black cat - Blake
Nyan cat - Neon katt

So let's say Katy gets her aura awakened for some reason.

Let's say her semblance will be to be able to extend her arms and legs with aura.

That's right.

Long cat - Katy Sith

Jaune picks up Kumoko from "So I'm a Spider, so what?!" on his way to Beacon. He feeds her and he's a "hottie" in her parlance, so she sticks with him!

I'm amused by the idea of Jaune adopting relatively innocuous creatures that turn into absolute monsters. Like a baby griffon, or hippogryph, or a particularly tenacious carp that turns into an actual dragon.

Or, y'know, a particularly verbose baby dragon, like a mini-Grigori.

Dragon: "Thou whose attire is most pleasing! Attend to us!"
Ruby: *giggling* "You're like a scaly, firebreathing cat!" *scritches between his ears*
Dragon: "Yessss, we approve of this one, Jaune!"

Dragon: "Magnetism? Thy power is the detection of metals?"
Pyrrha: "Well, it's more of control over metals..."
Dragon: "Irrelevant. Thy hair colour is most pleasing, and Jaune wouldst best know how to strengthen thy semblance to control flame and storm. Now, most importantly...canst thou findeth that most precious of metals?"

<LATER>

Glynda: "Headmaster, Team JNPR has just excavated a gigantic gold mine in the Forest and has claimed the right of salvage. Miss Nikos has apologized and claimed that it all belongs to Mr. Arc's pet dragon."
Ozpin: "I...see."

A few random ideas:

-In RWBY Chibi, Pyrrha is revealed to be a bit of a choco-holic. She goes crazy for chocolate. And now, Jaune is making brownies and chocolate cake and-URGH! Her poor heart and hips!

Weiss is also having a crisis because Jaune's baking is BETTER THAN KLEIN'S. And Ruby wants to learn too!

Yang and Blake meanwhile are just trying very hard not to get fat thanks to Jaune's incredible baking. Nora and Ren are more controlled than them.

-Blake learns that Jaune had a Faunus Girlfriend before coming to Beacon, Katy Sith. She's honestly a bit curious about it and asks him some questions... Which makes Jaune think she's hitting on him. Romantic confusion ensues.

-Ironwood learns that Penny will function better and become more human the more positive interactions and influences she has in her life. Being willing to take on burdens like those under his command, he tries to bond with her. How does it go?

-Isabel Arc is asked by Ozpin to be Qrow's therapist. Poor woman.

-In another timeline, Isabel Arc died tragically, leaving Nick Arc to raise eight kids. How would things change?

Hell, to add to this, what if some of his potential paramours tried to become a stepmother? Such as:

>Glynda Goodwitch

>Willow Schnee

>Sienna Khan

-In RWBY Chibi, Pyrrha is revealed to be a bit of a choco-holic. She goes crazy for chocolate. And now, Jaune is making brownies and chocolate cake and-URGH! Her poor heart and hips!

Weiss is also having a crisis because Jaune's baking is BETTER THAN KLEIN'S. And Ruby wants to learn too!

Yang and Blake meanwhile are just trying very hard not to get fat thanks to Jaune's incredible baking. Nora and Ren are more controlled than them.

Glynda will probably stress eat Jaune's baked goods in excess of everyone else.

-In another timeline, Isabel Arc died tragically, leaving Nick Arc to raise eight kids. How would things change?

Hell, to add to this, what if some of his potential paramours tried to become a stepmother? Such as:

>Glynda Goodwitch

>Willow Schnee

>Sienna Khan

Nick Arc is a simple man. If he has a problem he punches it.

Wife died? Punch the Grimm that killed her.

Scared his kids will die? Punch the weakness out of them (in training. Nicky isn't abusive just a himbo)

Old friend willow shows up at your house to check on you and your kids but is followed by her abusive husband?
Punch him (and quite possibly break his neck but nothing was ever proven in a court of law).

Old friend willow shows up at your house to check on you and your kids but is followed by her abusive husband?
Punch him (and quite possibly break his neck but nothing was ever proven in a court of law).
Willow: Nick you cant just punch all your problems away!
Nick: (just turned Jaques into a fine mist) Huh Willow you say something?
Willow: Im gonna shatter that mans pelvis.

The idea of Sienna Khan being the stepmother to 8 human children is far more amusing to me than it should be tbh. And then for peak humour/drama Glynda and Willow both arrive and add in their own brand of chaos, Glynda as the only sane women in a horde of devestated children, alcoholics, and actual terrorists. Willow just throwing around enough lien to fund the whole town on throwaway gifts for the kids whilst dodging kidnapping attempts from Adam

And then Nick is just relaxing in a pub with Arjan enjoying a day of relaxation.

To Be a Man-AU
There were a lot of things Nicholas "Nick" Arc would never understand. Most of his wife's medicine and science lectures were at the top of that list. Along with why girls went to the bathroom in groups, UFOs, and the metric system.

This... This was something he truly could not understand.

He stood in an Arc-En-Ciel Hospital room, the medical devices all silent and showing nothing on their screens. The respirator had failed. The lights were dim.

All he could hear was the beating of his own heart in his ears. The seven foot two tall man took a step forward, and another... Before he fell to his knees at the side of his wife's bed.

His head was bowed. His fists were clenched. Out of instinct, he fought the tears that threatened to run out of his eyes.

Shakily, he reached up and took the too cold hand of his wife in his own.

"... Izzy... I..."

He feel silent, trying to fight the sob in his throat. He forced it down with whatever will he had left.

"... You made me... A man. You made me a hero. You made me a husband. You... You made me a father... And I... I don't know... I don't know what I'm going to be without you."

He fell into silence. He sucked in a slow breath, fighting another sob.

"I've been praying to the Table Breaker and the Emperor Above... That you would heal. You always healed before... Always got better. This time... This time you didn't..."

He pressed her hand to his forehead. He shuddered, and a small sob escaped despite his best efforts.

"... Most of the time... You knew... You knew I was scared too. I'm scared now, Izzy. I'm so scared... I-I don't know if I can..."

He sniffled again. Hot tears ran down his chiseled face into his beard. His sobs were soft, even now he kept them under control.

A soft wail broke the deadly silence. Nick looked up at his son, lying in a crib. He wailed his little lungs out, a perfectly healthy baby boy.

He looked back at Isabel's body, and squeezed her hand tightly.

"... I just know... I must. And... And I will..."

He slowly got up. He walked over to his son, crying loudly in the dark room. He reached out, picked his son up... And held him gently in his arms.

"Shhh... Shhh, it's all right son, it's all right," Nick soothed, "It's all right... Your mom... She's..."

He paused, struggling to hold himself together.

"... She's gone... But I'm here. Your daddy's here. So is the rest of your family. And... And we'll always be there for you..."

His infant son calmed and curled up against his broad chest. Nick sniffled again, and held the tiny bundle of life against his beating heart.

"Always... My son..."

- - -

Felt like I needed to write a little drama and tragedy.

*looks at title* oh this is probably gonna be a mulan parody or wacky adventure with his dad
*After reading chapter* ......bruh

Well, I have tried to convey that Isabel and Nick do love each other very much. If one of them died, it would be very hard on the survivor.

Hell, Isabel in White Knight Errant went kind of crazy after her Nick died.

Hell, Isabel in White Knight Errant went kind of crazy after her Nick died.

Nick the terrifying mad bastard who outlived his wife somehow managed to turn his kids hometown into a fucking fortress and a sovereign power in the world without any of his kids noticing until they actually managed to leave and found out how the rest of the world sees their home.

I really do need to write more interactions between Jaune and his sisters. Feel free to come up with some!
Tanya explaining to jaune how she subtly arranged for jaune to run away from home get his fake transcripts and make it to beacon.
Tanya: you didn't think you actually did all that on your own, right?

I really do need to write more interactions between Jaune and his sisters. Feel free to come up with some!
Jaune taming his slightly crazy older Tanya sister with sweats, cute moments (like that comic where young Jaune in a bunnie onesie says 'uppies'), and massages.

Last edited:
really do need to write more interactions between Jaune and his sisters. Feel free to come up with some!

The sibblings telling each other "horror/ew" stories about kom and dad being mushy. And lovey dovet

They're all relatively tame untill jaune tells his story about "mom and dad fighting in the bed" and about how isabel was screaming about "put another one in me"

Last edited:
Jaune taming his slightly crazy older Tanya sister with sweats, cute moments (like that comic where young Jaune in a bunnie onesie says 'uppies'), and massages.
That could be a fun snippet series. Jaune throughout his life unknowingly stumbling upon friends, family, and strangers and accidentally saying or doing just the right thing to drag them back from going over the point of no return.

Tanya explaining to jaune how she subtly arranged for jaune to run away from home get his fake transcripts and make it to beacon.
Tanya: you didn't think you actually did all that on your own, right?

And like all her plans she missed a key step were Jaune Aura wasn't unlocked and she assumed it was... him scoring 100/100 on the exam however impressed her so she didn't double check

A few random ideas:

Unknown to her, Pyrrha loses all sense of inhibition when eating chocolate. Between the moans, the lewd smacks of her lips and the way she sucks her fingers clean, even Nora can't meet her in the eye.

Weiss tries to hire Jaune only to find out that he negotiates like a cutthroat.

Ruby in her little shorts, tight top, and apron draw out Pyrrha's competitive instincts.

Yang: "No...must....must control instincts...not...himbo househusband...!"

-Blake learns that Jaune had a Faunus Girlfriend before coming to Beacon, Katy Sith. She's honestly a bit curious about it and asks him some questions... Which makes Jaune think she's hitting on him. Romantic confusion ensues.

Nora: "Ooooh! Oooooh! I bet Fearless Leader now associates big honkers and homina-homina hips with emotional trauma. That's why he's trying to move on with Weiss."

I bet Blake's questioning gets a bit...intense.

-Ironwood learns that Penny will function better and become more human the more positive interactions and influences she has in her life. Being willing to take on burdens like those under his command, he tries to bond with her. How does it go?

Penny and James: "GUNSWORDS, YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!"

Bounty Hunters in Remnant
In the large lawless frontiers of Remnant, in the dark places between the lit islands of civilization, criminals of every description hide in settlements, bandit camps, railroad towns, and even in the major cities in the underground. Regular police and the Rangers are insufficient to handle all this criminal traffic. Thus, it falls to the bounty hunters to bring them in.

The requirements to become a bounty hunter are much lower than those of a licensed Hunter or the Rangers, but it is still a difficult, deadly and dangerous job. The local guilds do have laxer policies on Aura activation than the military or the Rangers though, which makes it a popular draw. That said, mortality rates for bounty hunters tend to be high unless they had military, Hunting or other combat experience beforehand.

In the dark places of Remnant, these men and women seek out criminals to bring to justice for lien. Some are noble warriors seeking justice. Some are fighters who seek a challenge. Some are little better than the criminals they hunt. All need to make money to keep going, and just happen to be good at this profession.

Their backgrounds tend to be ex-military, failed Hunters, ex-Rangers, mercenaries seeking a quick buck or more stable employment, and others. Support teams range from normal accountants seeking a thrill to mechanics who want to get out and see the world. The life of a bounty hunter is seldom glamorous: Mostly it is long hours of investigation, preparation, and boredom punctuated by brief moments of violence. Some bounty hunters turn it into a lucrative business by televising their adventures, others live from paycheck to paycheck.

Yet one thing remains certain: Even in a world of soulless monsters trying to devour all of man and Faunuskind, among them are worse monsters. So long as there are criminals the police cannot tackle alone or the Rangers cannot track down, there will always be jobs for bounty hunters.

Last edited:
In the large lawless frontiers of Remnant, in the dark places between the lit islands of civilization, criminals of every description hide in settlements, bandit camps, railroad towns, and even in the major cities in the underground. Regular police and the Rangers are insufficient to handle all this criminal traffic. Thus, it falls to the bounty hunters to bring them in.

The requirements to become a bounty hunter are much lower than those of a licensed Hunter or the Rangers, but it is still a difficult, deadly and dangerous job. The local guilds do have laxer policies on Aura activation than the military or the Rangers though, which makes it a popular draw. That said, mortality rates for bounty hunters tend to be high unless they had military, Hunting or other combat experience beforehand.

In the dark places of Remnant, these men and women seek out criminals to bring to justice for lien. Some are noble warriors seeking justice. Some are fighters who seek a challenge. Some are little better than the criminals they hunt. All need to make money to keep going, and just happen to be good at this profession.

Their backgrounds tend to be ex-military, failed Hunters, ex-Rangers, mercenaries seeking a quick buck or more stable employment, and others. Support teams range from normal accountants seeking a thrill to mechanics who want to get out and see the world. The life of a bounty hunter is seldom glamorous: Mostly it is long hours of investigation, preparation, and boredom punctuated by brief moments of violence. Some bounty hunters turn it into a lucrative business by televising their adventures, others live from paycheck to paycheck.

Yet one thing remains certain: Even in a world of soulless monsters trying to devour all of man and Faunuskind, among them are worse monsters. So long as there are criminals the police cannot tackle alone or the Rangers cannot track down, there will always be jobs for bounty hunters.
Fuck the brahwen tribe. We all hate the brahwen tribe

Isabel: How did you turn yourself into a pickle!?
Pickle Qrow: Dunno. I just woke up like this.

Meanwhile...
Watts: And thus this concludes my...
Cinder: Why did you suddenly sto-
Watts: This feeling... It cannot be. My mother told me that he doesn't exist!
Hazel: What?
Watts, narrowing his eyes: The pickle man, Solenya.
Lionheart: I don't get it.
Watts, already leaving: I must go and prepare for war against him!
Tyrian: And they said I'm a lunatic. Watts is even crazier than me.
Salem, gobsmacked: That pickle man survived!?
Everyone, except Salem and Watts: Wait, WHAT!?

A few random ideas:

>Glynda Goodwitch

>Willow Schnee

>Sienna Khan
For Sienna, the only way it would make sense for me is that this all takes place before Sienna's coup, with the Belladonnas still being in control of the White Fang. They send Sienna to basically go and check how this legendary badass warrior (or possible friend) is handling this devastating loss.

Sienna: That fool Ghira, what value could this worthless human have to our cause?

5 minutes later

Sienna: BREED HUMANS! BE COLLARED AND LEASHED BY HUMANS! GET MATING PRESSED BY HUMANS! WORSHIP HUMAN COCKS! BECOME ONAHOLE FOR EXCLUSIVE HUMAN USE! BEAR HUMAN CHILDREN!

Dog the Bounty Hunter takes on a whole new dimension with Faunus around.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back