• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Hey author, I think it's best if you get some sleep first before you upload again. This is the same chapter you just posted

Yeah that would probably be best seeing as he uploaded it two times already

poor ruby...she looks like she needs some hugs.

i may have my own snippet thats brewing in my head dangit, have to say though the dragon-juane ones amused me immensely. Though i do wonder what Knick knacks the half dragon Juane has, and if he collects coins just to sleep on them? Would explain why he is a bit of a heh, coin-pincher at times (manages the finances, figures out the optimal way of spending the most resources to gain the most resources, is a loot-goblin, and of course his real hoard is somewhere else that he occasionally checks in on...)

i also get the image of juane just...collecting "Junk" which case its random mecha-shift items that he found and keeps...which case its even a more concern as ruby might try to get her grubby hands on them somehow...(or more funnily enough the parents send a cargo-container containing Juanes hoard to beacon.)

i may have my own snippet thats brewing in my head dangit, have to say though the dragon-juane ones amused me immensely. Though i do wonder what Knick knacks the half dragon Juane has, and if he collects coins just to sleep on them? Would explain why he is a bit of a heh, coin-pincher at times (manages the finances, figures out the optimal way of spending the most resources to gain the most resources, is a loot-goblin, and of course his real hoard is somewhere else that he occasionally checks in on...)

i also get the image of juane just...collecting "Junk" which case its random mecha-shift items that he found and keeps...which case its even a more concern as ruby might try to get her grubby hands on them somehow...(or more funnily enough the parents send a cargo-container containing Juanes hoard to beacon.)

Weiss: "You'd better not start looking at my family's wealth, Arc."
Jaune: "I won't. New money just doesn't have that personal touch and the taste of cultivation, perfectly marinated in the juices of history and culture."
Weiss: "What's that supposed to mean?!"
Yang: "He means your cash is modern processed junk."

Ruby:Jaune.

Jaune: yes friend?

Ruby: why do you have at least 14 mechashift stealth bombs?!

Jaune: people keep trying to blow up members of my family with them. I collect the ones that we disable before they go off.

Ruby: but why?

Jaune: weeeeeell 8 adolescent dragons growing up with hoarding instincts who all hoard different things made some people unhappy.

Ruby: what did you horde?

Jaune: originally I tried hoarding friends but everyone got tired of the kidna- sleepovers. So I started collecting things that I could tie to memories. Like that yellow dress.

Ruby: is it one of your sisters?

Jaune: nope. Six years old for Halloween I wanted to be boy princess. Even came with seven dragons to guard me.

Renora: Hell of a Childhood 2
Jaune was really hoping not to get called to the Headmaster's office on the first day before classes. But given the situation, it was not unexpected.

Weiss: "Wh-Why are the rest of us here? We didn't have a child-!"

Glynda: "YOU ARE ALL INVOLVED!"

Nora: "I really don't see what the big deal is."

Ren: "Agreed." He's holding Thor now, rocking him gently "Please don't shout, he just got to sleep."

Glynda: seething "How did you-WHY did you bring your son into a Forest full of Grimm?!"

Nora: "Well we don't know anyone here! So we couldn't ask some stranger to take care of him! You know how much babies can go for on the black market?"

Glynda: "I... Why would I know that-?"

Jaune: "10,000 lien on a bad day!"

Nora: "Exactly!"

Weiss: "Why do you know that?!"

Jaune: "Uh... We could talk about that over dinner, maybe?"

Weiss: "Seriously?!"

Pyrrha: "I-I'd love to hear about it, Jaune!"

Jaune: "Er... Sure? I guess-?"

Glynda: "ENOUGH! How can you call yourselves parents, endangering your child like that in a forest full of Grimm?!"

Nora: "That was our childhood! And we didn't have super badass parents looking after us! See? We're already doing great!"

Ren: nods "Dad would be proud."

Nora: "But don't worry, Professor! Now we have people we can trust our baby with! Ruby and Pyrrha want to be Aunties already!"

Ruby: "YEAH! AUNTIE RUBY IS GO!"

Yang: "Yeeeeah, have fun with that-"

Nora: "And Auntie Yang!"

Yang: "What, why?!"

Nora: "You have the experience!"

Yang: "That's why I don't want it!"

Nora: turns to Weiss "Aunty Weiss-Weiss?"

She holds the cute and drooling Thor out to Weiss. Weiss'... Heart melts.

Weiss: "S-Sure... Oh you little cutie, you're such a cutie~!"

Nora: turns to Glynda with a big smile "See? No more problems, Professor!"

Glynda: "..." She slowly turns and stares at Ozpin "REALLY?!"

Ozpin sips his coffee.

Ozpin: "They passed all the tests. And they seem like very responsible young people."

Nora: "HOORAY!" She hands her son a Dust grenade as he gets fussy "Here you go sweetie, your favorite!"

Weiss: "Um-"

Ren: "Relax, it's not armed."

Nora: "Yup! I just drew a face on it, and Mister Explody is ready to go!"

Glynda sighs.

Glynda: Another reason I drink...

Renora: Hell of a Childhood 3
During the Vytal Festival Incident...

Nora: (screeches to a halt in front of Ozpin) "Here, take Thor, I need to go help Ren!"

Ozpin: "Miss Valkyrie, I need to get to my office urgently-"

Nora: "THEN TAKE HIM WITH YOU WHILE YOU CALL PEOPLE, THIS IS IMPORTANT, SOME NUT STARTED A GRIMM ATTACK AND I NEED TO HELP STOP IT FOR ALL THE KIDS!" (Runs off)

Ozpin: (looks down at the toddler) "Shoot."

(In the Vault)

Ozpin: "Shit shit shit, Pyrrha isn't here yet and I have one hand on my cane and another full of squirming toddler."

Thor: (cries)

Ozpin: "Who is crying. I don't remember how to make that stop! Gods, I wish I could just SLEEP this all off."

Cinder: (stalking forward) "I can help with both of those...." (raises bow)

Ozpin: (snaps up cane out of instinct)

OBLITERATION

Ozpin: (cradling Thor) "Oh, oh that was instinctual, wow, just off the cuff and now she's gone... Along with 80 years of storage, but..."

Thor giggles.

Ozpin: "Annnnnd you're laughing at the ultraviolence, of course.... Well, no use crying over spilled milk, at least that's one issue gone..."

(Banging sounds are heard from the nearby pod)

Amber: "Hello? Can someone let me out? A-also is that a baby? What's happening?"

- - -

Written with cj304

Hammer Time
- - -

"Renny~," Nora crooned, "There's a new ultra-violent romantic movie coming out this weekend~! Wanna go see it?"

Ren was meditating on his bed. He opened one eye and slowly shook his head.

"I don't think that would be appropriate-"

"Please?" Nora begged.

Ren shut his eyes.

"We can go as a team-"

"No! I want to go out... Ya know... Just us both? Please?"

He heard her desperation. He could only imagine how hurt she felt.

Still... I-I just... I can't...

Ren sucked in a deep breath to calm himself.

"I need to... To train and-"

He felt something bash against his skull, and he was out.

- - -

Jaune and Pyrrha entered their dormroom, Jaune limping a bit. Pyrrha, as she had been for the last half hour, winced.

"I am so sorry I broke your leg-"

"It's fine, I'm healing," Jaune sighed.

"I really just went too far-"

"I wanted you to go too far-"

"Jaune I am super, super sorry! I-I will make it up to you however you want-!"

"PYRRHA!"

Jaune grabbed Pyrrha's shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

"It's. Fine. All right? The only way either of us will get better is if we push our limits. Maybe I should have known better than to ask you to go all out."

He paused.

"Was that all out?"

"... Kind of sort of," Pyrrha murmured.

Jaune whistled.

"That's pretty incredible. It's like, one moment I was on my feet, the next I was down! You're amazing, Pyrrha!"

Pyrrha smiled, even as she sniffled. Jaune sighed and hugged her. She relaxed a fair amount.

"It's okay, Pyrrha. I'm almost completely healed, Nurse Tsune said I was fine. Live and learn, all right?"

"R-Right," Pyrrha sighed, leaning into his warmth. She hummed softly and nuzzled his neck. Jaune coughed and pulled away. She blushed.

"O-Oh! I'm sorry-!"

"That's fine!" Jaune said quickly. "Anyway, let's see how Ren and Nora are doing."

He opened the door to the dorm. He and Pyrrha stared.

Nora was holding an obviously unconscious Ren up with one arm, and holding a bouquet of flowers in her other. She beamed.

"Hey guys! Ren's taking me on a date! To the movies!" Nora chirped.

Jaune slowly blinked.

"Is he?" He asked.

"Yup!" Nora said cheerfully. "He's super excited!"

"He's unconscious," Jaune observed.

"He's unconscious from excitement!" She looked over at Pyrrha with a smirk.

"You could go with us and Jaune. Make it a double date."

She dropped the flowers and held up her hammer with a gleam in her eyes.

"Trust the hammer, Pyrrha. It can make all your dreams come true~."

Jaune took a deep breath.

"Nora, let's sit down and talk this out calmly and rationally. Pyrrha, you should... Pyrrha?"

Pyrrha blushed and looked between Nora, the hammer, and Jaune.

"Ummm..."

"Pyrrha," Jaune growled.

"I-I was just thinking about it-!"

"PYRRHA!"

- - -

> A fun OTP is RubyXJauneXPyrrha.
> Both Ruby and Pyrrha are with Jaune but not each other.
> Yang tries to scare Jaune a bit and give him a shovel speech to scare him a bit.
>This results in Pyrrha neutralizing her in a snap.
> She doesn't mess around where Jaune is concerned.

Knightshade Visit 8
- - -

The rest is in the NSFW thread "Hot Pieces of RWBY"

https://forum. questionablequesting.com/threads/ rwby-hot-pieces-of-rwby.26733/page-3# post-8254675

Remove the spaces.

- - -

Ghira and Kali sat in their bedroom. Both were trying to go over paperwork, Ghira wearing his reading glasses while Kali used her Scroll.

The only sound in the room was that of the clock ticking in the corner.

Ghira cleared his throat.

"... Kali," he began, "As much as I might like Jaune... I'm not entirely comfortable with him and Blake... Well..."

Kali smiled softly at him.

"I know, Darling... But look at it this way. Would you rather have Jaune as a son-in-law... Or Adam?"

Ghira contemplated that horrific near-reality for about ten seconds.

"... On second thought, I'm totally onboard with this plan. Though selling it to the populace will be difficult."

"It will take time," Kali agreed, "And hard work... But I know we can do it. Together."

She smirked.

"Besides... I don't think a white knight will need a lot of convincing to defend his princess, mm?"

"I hope not," Ghira grumbled.

- - -

Oscar Bit
Had a little thing with Oscar pop into my head.

*Oscar lays on the ground bleeding from a head wound eyes unfocused*

Oscar: I gotta- gotta get up.

*His friends are unconscious around him not in much better shape than he is*

Oscar: Auntie needs help tiling the fields.

*Oscar rolls over and almost drunkenly pulls himself into a kneeling position after falling over a few times*

Oscar: Bessie is gonna need to be milked.

*Oscar manages to get in his feet grabbing Ruby's scythe as he does so*

Oscar: Gotta fix the rotten fence.

*Oscar Glares at the woman who attacked him and his friends*

Oscar: and Salem needs to die.

Numerous hijinks ensue when a new tax law is passed. Basically, Huntsmen and Huntresses get massive tax benefits, even in training, for having children and starting families.

To avoid a lot of drama, Ruby, Pyrrha, Yang, Blake, and Weiss ask Jaune to pose as their boyfriend/fiance depending on who's asking. This way, they're "taken" and don't get hit on constantly. This works fine for Jaune, too, as he's a bit bewildered at all the suddenly thirsty girls after him!

(Nora takes Ren. They're expecting their first child next year. Ren's happy to be a father, despite the dehydration.)

Of course things get even worse when their parents demand to know when Jaune's gonna actually marry their girls! And his own parents ask when the weddings are going to happen.

Numerous hijinks ensue when a new tax law is passed. Basically, Huntsmen and Huntresses get massive tax benefits, even in training, for having children and starting families.

To avoid a lot of drama, Ruby, Pyrrha, Yang, Blake, and Weiss ask Jaune to pose as their boyfriend/fiance depending on who's asking. This way, they're "taken" and don't get hit on constantly. This works fine for Jaune, too, as he's a bit bewildered at all the suddenly thirsty girls after him!

(Nora takes Ren. They're expecting their first child next year. Ren's happy to be a father, despite the dehydration.)

Of course things get even worse when their parents demand to know when Jaune's gonna actually marry their girls! And his own parents ask when the weddings are going to happen.

of course things are funny when ruby is the first one to actually marry him...than again with the deathworld thing going on and being under constant siege? how many actual villages/towns are left outside the mega-cities of remnant?

things like the "Remnant would have a tax benefit from Huntsmen and Huntresses that and marries and have children" among other things is precisely why I say that I found my people when I post that on this thread! you guys think similarly as me for Remnant and RWBY in general!

Would you all also agree that Remnant would have made gunpower guns that are practically rip offs of modern day guns and encouraged to be modular and have Dust elemental Modules as well as underbarrel shotguns and grenade launchers? I ask, because for ME it makes sense that Militias are armed and have Great War modular Gunpowder guns that can use underbarrel shotguns and grenade and mini rocket launchers(I think that if we take normal mining vs industrial mining, a Frontier town output being used for elemental damage modules, and Dust payload for shotguns, grenades(shootable and throwable) and rockets and missiles compared to mechashift weapons that have dust bullets as base ammo) and grenade, mini rocket, rocket and missile launchers also having Dust in the payload would make more sense.

I am aware that me talking about guns would make certain RWBY characters' hearts go "bump, BA-BUMP" so let's imagine that Jaune asked that in character, who would be the characters which hearts would skip a beat?

of course things are funny when ruby is the first one to actually marry him...than again with the deathworld thing going on and being under constant siege? how many actual villages/towns are left outside the mega-cities of remnant?

this question is why my answer is the Obvious "Frontier Villages and towns have militias with Gunpowder guns that have Dust elemental modules and Dust payloads for grenades(theowable and shootable), minirockets, rockets and missiles" sort of ramble.

Now the question is, do Dust Generator powered shields ala Borderlands exist as well as some exo suits and Power armor? and the question also is was Exo suits and Power Armor a Great War thing that was retired and that is why not even Atlas uses it anymore cause of the Great War Treaty? However, It makes sense to have Shields, Exo suits and Power armor among the arsenal. So we can guess that CRWBY did not think that hard about the Implications of Remnant facing a Global Grimm Threat to Humanity.

power armor and shields would make a regular milita persona round the level of a rookie hunter, which case mowing down allot of grim, add in dust enahnced weaponry or something along the other, (kind of the like the exo-suits from the matrix) and you get miltia that could really put the hurt on the grimm, which case i would think industrial towns (or more sucessful towns that have stone walls and decent conditions to make it seem like a actual town under siege and such), dont forget anti-air and anti-ground emplacements on the walls and everything being more akin to a fortress.

the times of the great war when there was a empire (a one empire that basically decided that everyone had to mute their emotions and such to keep the grimm at bay, sure it might have worked but in the short term but the emotional energy would have attracted the grimm anyway...now figuring out how to make positive vibes to ward the grimm off would require actual magic, which i guess the two brother gods took away when they murked the planet the first time).

so yeah, lots of problems, and socially i would be interested in some differences, because of needing more hunters and such...though not sure how popular it would be as a law to get more hunter-grade people running about, so beacon could have been chosen due to its importance as well as security measures...not sure if ozpin would "like" to have to deal with the problems involved, but the long term wise? well it would be useful...though he would probably instill classes into the cause for parenthood, and a daycare to ensure the children have a proper growing up even if they are in school. (which case ozpin could weasel in more funding for beacon that is)

Honestly, I always felt that Beacon should have a nursery and daycare. All of these young athletic people in the prime of health and in coed dorms? You can bet there's gonna be a pregnancy at least once a semester, even with birth control. But since you need all the Hunters you can get, you provide free daycare and let them continue their studies. I bet Raven was pregnant in her last year at Beacon.

Anyway, Jaune might volunteer at the nursery/daycare on the weekends because of his experience with his seven siblings. So our heroines get to see Jaune be super good with babies. Hilarity ensues.

Last edited:
Knightshade Visit 9
- - -

Breakfast was a bit tense. On one hand, Blake was cuddled up to his side and feeding him, cooing happily and nuzzling against him. That was nice.

The breakfast spread was also amazing, as always. Jaune was even eating with chopsticks properly.

On the other... He could feel Ghira's glare in his soul, as he sat at the head of the table. Kali was beaming happily, and making most of the conversation with the happy Blake.

All too soon, breakfast was finished. Ghira rose, and Jaune followed. Blake rose with him and hugged him tightly. She kissed his cheek.

"Have a wonderful day, Jaune~!" She giggled. It wasn't something Jaune had ever heard before, and it made him smile. He nuzzled her back, and tried to kiss her cheek... But with ninja speed, she shifted her lips into his path and made out with him hungrily. Even as she slipped his bunny ears onto his head.

Riiiight in front of her parents.

"Mmmmwah! Th-Thank you, Blake!" Jaune managed in a high pitch. He quickly pulled away... Though not without a final hug and kiss. He held back his surprise when she slapped his butt. He pouted back at her as she waved him goodbye with a cheeky smile.

Ghira's glare seemed to have physical weight, pressing down on his soul like the air pressure was increasing. He kept it up even while Kali kissed him goodbye.

"Have a great day, dear! You too, Jaune!" Kali said, waving cheerfully. Jaune managed a weak smile, as he and Ghira walked out into the front yard of the mansion. The doors closed behind them. Only the sound of cicadas and the wind filled the air. Jaune worked his jaw as Ghira stared dead ahead.

The silence stretched on. Ghira then slowly took a deep breath, and turned to Jaune.

"Jaune, I-"

Jaune turned and opened his mouth.

"May I marry your daughter?" He blurted out.

Ghira blinked.

"Wait what-?"

"I'll marry her!" Jaune said quickly, "I-I'll propose to her right now, with your permission! I'll do everything I can to make her happy, and I'll be the best father I can be to our children! I-I'll do anything you want me to, to-to earn your trust-!"

"Woah woah woah!" Ghira said, holding his hands up, "Calm down, Jaune, calm down!"

Jaune nodded quickly, taking quick breaths. Ghira sighed and shook his head slowly.

"I'm glad you're willing to take responsibility," he said, "And believe it or not? I am glad you're... With my daughter."

He made a face.

"You're a hell of a lot better than Adam Taurus," he growled.

"I... Thank you," Jaune managed, nodding quickly. "That guy's an asshole."

"Asshole is the nicest term I can think of," Ghira stated. He sighed again, and scowled at Jaune.

"But she is my daughter. And you're a guy."

Jaune opened his mouth, but Ghira held his hand up.

"Not that you're a human. You're a guy, with my daughter."

Jaune nodded quickly.

"I knew that," he said, "My dad is... Is the same way with my sisters."

Ghira smiled wryly.

"Just remember," he said, "She's my only daughter, and I have an army and navy."

Jaune nodded quickly.

"Completely understand."

"And I'm not going to go easy on you," Ghira stated, "In fact? I'm only going to train you harder."

Jaune nodded again, even as he paled.

"Good! You... You totally should!"

Ghira sighed heavily. He patted Jaune on the shoulder.

"Honestly? I am going to fucking wreck your shit, kid. But! Trust me, it'll be better than what Blake will do to you if you break her heart."

Jaune gulped and nodded again.

"Yes sir..."

- - -

In the dojo, Blake faced her mother. Both of them stood with their weapons drawn. Both waited patiently for any twitch, any sign of movement.

And... There!

Blake brought up Gambol Shroud and parried Kali's first furious ninjato strike, then the next three strikes. Kali then released her ninja chain attachment, swinging her blade like a wild flail. Blake artfully dodged around the swings, using her clones to draw her mother's blows. She used a clone as cover as she dashed behind her mother, and swung her cleaver at her back.

Kali ducked underneath the swing, and threw a pair of wooden kunai right at Blake. She narrowly dodged around the kunai, one taking some hair from her head, as she fired her blanks at her mother. Kali vanished in smoke, and Blake swung around to deflect Kali's ninjato strike from behind!

Their blades met, and Kali nodded.

"Good," she said, "You're a bit rusty, but you're in fine form."

Blake blushed and bowed her head.

"Thank you Mom."

Kali then smirked.

"Is there any connection to the fact you're fully healed and your 'I got laid' glow?"

Blake's blush grew much darker, as she looked to the side and held her hands together. She couldn't help her awkward but happy little giggle.

"Um... W-Well... He always did have a lot of Aura," she mumbled.

Kali giggled back, and hugged her daughter tightly.

"That's great! Though using it in battle might be a bit difficult." She hummed. "Not impossible-"

"MOMMM!" Blake squealed. Kali laughed, and beamed down at her.

"It's just been a long time since I saw you so happy," she said. "I'm glad to see it again."

"... Me too," Blake admitted softly. She sighed. "I... I wish I'd never gotten with Adam, fallen for him-"

"It means," Kali said softly, squeezing Blake's shoulder, "That you know the difference between infatuation, and love."

"Do-Do you think it's really love?" Blake asked quickly. "It feels so sudden... We haven't even been on a date yet."

Kali smiled warmly.

"It might be... Though I don't blame you for wanting to take it slowly."

"Mother," Blake groaned, "It's a little late to talk about taking it slow."

Kali giggled.

"Physically? Yes. Emotionally? Mm... I can understand that," she said, "But I doubt you two could ever have a normal romance. Only a romance that works for you both."

Blake nodded slowly. The door opened, and the house servant Teras, a turtle Faunus, smiled and bowed.

"My lady, Lady Blake's friend Ilia has arrived."

Blake's ears perked up as she heard and smelled someone near and dear to her. She turned and smiled warmly at the form of her old friend as she stepped into the doorway.

"Ilia!"

Ilia slowly nodded, her smile a bit awkward and tense.

"Hello Blake... It has been too long..."

- - -

Last edited:
Kidnapping Gone Wrong
Blake and Adam managed to capture Whitley Schnee.

Adam: "Now... We'll see how much we can get. Let's cut off his ear and send it to him, make sure he knows we're serious-"

Blake: "We don't have to do that, Adam! Please?"

Adam: "... Fine. You keep an eye on him then."

Blake: "All right..."

Later, Blake meets with Whitley.

Blake: "Listen, I know this is scary. Just please, cooperate with us and I promise I will get you home safe and sound."

Whitley: blush

Blake: "Are... Are you okay?"

Whitley: "Y-Yeah... I... I don't think my dad's going to pay my ransom though. He doesn't negotiate with terrorists."

Blake: "I hope not."

Whitley: "I might get to spend more time with you though! That's not so bad!"

Blake: "You're sweet... But if you're no good to us... Adam might decide to kill you."

Whitley: "Oh... Um... Y-Yeah... Would I get a last request?"

Blake: "What would you want?"

Whitley: looking innocent "... A kiss from the most beautiful girl in the world?"

Blake: "... I wish I could find her for you."

Whitley: "Wh-What are you talking about? She's right in front of me!"

Blake: "..." laughs "You're very brave."

Whitley: blush, beams

- - -

As it turns out, Blake manages to help Whitley escape and then leaves the White Fang. But Whitley still has it BAD for his Cat Girl Captor. Cue the shenanigans.

Blake: "Why exactly do you like me? I helped kidnap you!"

Whitley: "You're a hot ninja catgirl! How could I NOT like you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back