• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Blake and Adam managed to capture Whitley Schnee.

Adam: "Now... We'll see how much we can get. Let's cut off his ear and send it to him, make sure he knows we're serious-"

Blake: "We don't have to do that, Adam! Please?"

Adam: "... Fine. You keep an eye on him then."

Blake: "All right..."

Later, Blake meets with Whitley.

Blake: "Listen, I know this is scary. Just please, cooperate with us and I promise I will get you home safe and sound."

Whitley: blush

Blake: "Are... Are you okay?"

Whitley: "Y-Yeah... I... I don't think my dad's going to pay my ransom though. He doesn't negotiate with terrorists."

Blake: "I hope not."

Whitley: "I might get to spend more time with you though! That's not so bad!"

Blake: "You're sweet... But if you're no good to us... Adam might decide to kill you."

Whitley: "Oh... Um... Y-Yeah... Would I get a last request?"

Blake: "What would you want?"

Whitley: looking innocent "... A kiss from the most beautiful girl in the world?"

Blake: "... I wish I could find her for you."

Whitley: "Wh-What are you talking about? She's right in front of me!"

Blake: "..." laughs "You're very brave."

Whitley: blush, beams

- - -

As it turns out, Blake manages to help Whitley escape and then leaves the White Fang. But Whitley still has it BAD for his Cat Girl Captor. Cue the shenanigans.

Blake: "Why exactly do you like me? I helped kidnap you!"

Whitley: "You're a hot ninja catgirl! How could I NOT like you?"
> Winter comes bursting in to rescue him with soldier backup.
> Whitley: "You came to rescue me?!"
> Winter: "Of course I did Whitely. You're my little brother; I love you."
> Whitely; "That didn't stop you from leaving and never contacting me before."

Why Jaune Doesn't Use a Spear...
- - -

Team JNPR had been deployed to just outside Vale's walls for a patrol mission. It was nice and simple, and they got to interact with some locals in the "bump" village nearby. A bump village was a small town, built inside a ring wall extending out from the main Valean walls. Most were a lot poorer than Vale's inner communities, but they also provided extra protection for the main city, so they were tolerated.

Jaune and Pyrrha were on patrol just outside the wall. Some kids waved from the top of the wall, and they waved back.

"Can we get some flowers, Hunters?" They called out. Jaune had agreed and picked some wildflowers. He tossed up a bouquet he'd tied together with some stems, and the kids cheered. He grinned and waved back. He turned to Pyrrha, who was smiling warmly. He flushed a bit.

"Er... I mean, they wanted some flowers, so-"

"No, that's fine," Pyrrha said quickly, "It was very cute."

"Ah, well, thanks," Jaune said with a nod and a smile. He hefted up Crocea Mors to resume the patrol.

"So," Pyrrha began, "This is the first time in a while we've been alone."

Jaune winced.

"Er... Yeah, a little," he admitted. "I-I've been training on my own, I promise-"

"I'm not worried about that, Jaune," Pyrrha said quietly, "But I am... Concerned. Did I do something to upset you?"

Jaune shook his head.

"N-No! No! Not at all! Not at all!"

"Then..." She hesitated. "Is it your new Semblance?"

Jaune groaned quietly and shrugged.

"... A little," he admitted. "I've been training with it so often, and I-"

"Why not with me?" Pyrrha asked quietly.

Jaune sucked in a deep breath and tried to compose his thoughts.

"I... It's not that I don't want to, Pyrrha," Jaune admitted, "Well... I mean, I kind of..."

He sighed.

"... Every time I train with others... Cept Ruby... They like my other personas more than, well... Me." He shrugged. "Weiss shoves a rapier into my hands the moment she sees me. Yang just puts on the gauntlets for me. Hell, Blake's been offering me her cleaver. I just..."

He bowed his head.

"You're my partner, mentor, and friend," he said, "And if you liked my other persona better-"

Pyrrha shook her head and reached out. She rested her hand on his shoulder, and he looked up with a small start.

"Jaune," she said gently, "I liked you before you discovered your Semblance. I'll like you after. It's... It's not the only thing about you. I'm sure... I'm sure the others like you, too. Those personas are still parts of you."

Her smile grew just a little.

"You are more than just your abilities. I know this... Because you taught me that."

Jaune flushed, and smiled warmly at her.

"Thanks Pyrrha," he said with a nod, "I-I really appreciate that."

He sighed in relief.

"Honestly, Weiss has been getting a little scary. So has Yang."

"Oh?" Pyrrha asked, trying to sound casual and still smiling, but a danger sense began to scream in the back of Jaune's mind, "How so?"

"Well-"

Pyrrha turned, and Jaune followed her gaze. A trio of Renards, Fox-like Grimm, were stalking towards the wall. Jaune shook his head.

"Right, mission time-"

"Here."

Jaune blinked as Pyrrha held out her spear and shield. She beamed at him.

"We might as well see how it goes," she said, "I'll be fine, I'm right here."

- - -

Jaune smiled and nodded. He switched weapons with her. His eyes lit up with Aura... And in a moment, a more focused young man was standing there. Jaune's smile was replaced with a determined frown. He stood ramrod straight and held the spear and shield like he was born with them.

"Jaune?" Pyrrha asked, a little concerned.

"Jonas," he corrected her in a stern voice, "There's another pack circling around."

Pyrrha's eyes widened, but she focused. Yes, she could hear the Renards further off in the distance.

"I hear them."

"Smart bastards," Jonas stated, "I'll get the flankers. Deal with the distraction." He ran off into the underbrush, and Pyrrha stood her ground.

"Got it."

She charged into the fight with Crocea Mors. The first Renard leaped up and tried to go for her eyes, while its brothers attempted to flank her. She used Crocea Mors in a shield bash, shattering the first one's skull, before she stabbed the second and third as they tried to gang up on her. All three Grimm died in moments, turning to ash before her.

"Jonas!" She called out. A moment later, Jonas stalked out of the brush, a bit bloodied across his arms. Pyrrha gaped.

"Jaune? I-I mean, Jonas? Are you all right-?"

"I'm fine, bastards only got in superficial strikes," Jonas grunted. He shook his head. "You though... You're getting out of shape."

Pyrrha blinked.

"Huh?"

"You finished those Renards off in, what, six seconds?" Jonas scoffed. "Shouldn't have taken longer than four. You've been so focused on training me, you've been neglecting to push your own limits."

"That's not true!" Pyrrha insisted. "I-I've kept up my own routine-"

"But you haven't been pushing yourself further," Jonas stated. Pyrrha winced.

"I... I did slow down a little-"

"Not good enough," Jonas stated, "Stand at attention, soldier!"

Despite her confusion, Pyrrha obeyed instantly. There was just something about Jaune's voice in this form that was so compelling.

Jonas stalked around her, frowning. He slapped her bottom with the flat of her sword.

"EEP!" She jumped.

"Your stance is getting sloppy," Jonas huffed. He stood in front of her.

"You're the lynchpin of our team, Pyrrha," Jonas stated, "You shouldn't carry us but you're not gonna be brought down to our level, either. We're gonna train at your level and beyond from now on. You are a Goddess of War and you are not going to be held back. Understood?"

Pyrrha nodded her head rapidly.

"Y-Yes sir!"

"And if you keep acting sloppy, we'll keep disciplining you! Understood?"

Pyrrha's face turned bright red and an eager smile emerged on her face.

"YES SIR!"

Oh, she still lov-cared for Jaune deeply... But this persona did offer some unique opportunities.

Ones she would definitely make use of for Jaune's sake... And her own!

- - -

hoooooo, boy. This Jonas variant of Jaune would make Pyrrha love him even more. What I mean by this is, Pyrrha already likes Jaune, so Jonas and Jaune is a two way attack that is hitting ALL of Pyrhhas buttons!

Poor Jaune. Another person who prefers an alternate of himself to who he actually is : (. That's some serious depression fuel he's got going.

Each persona is based on things inside Jaune. His link to the Aura residue left by the person who last used the weapon just brings those parts to the forefront.

He could be that smooth, that strong, that charismatic. The Semblance just brings it out in these personas because of Jaune's low self esteem.

When he accepts himself? Then his Semblance will truly reach a new level of power.

... Though he might have to deal with a harem.

That sounds like Jaune has extreme mental problems, with how differently behaved he is. Low self confidence doesn't cover THAT much, across that broad of a spectrum.

Im not saying this to say it's wrong or bad writing or anything at all like that. It's just some serious fridge horror for Jaune, where everyone he talks to about it agrees with him on the surface, but then immediately decides they prefer the version of him that uses their weapon.

I would be depressed as fuck in his situation, and I can't see a way to resolve that without him deciding to either just roll with it and be whoever the weapons think he should be rather than himself, or to just never use someone else's weapon again, and to ignore anyone asking him to use the semblance.

Both those choices suck, especially the first one.

on the one hand I want to see if Jaune goes full Ash Williams from Evil Dead with Shotguns and Chainsaws/Chainswords. On the other hand, I don't want our awesome Blonde Badass in the making to be in the Mariana Trench with his self esteem with the whole "Why Jaune doesn't use XYZ weapon" chapters.

Mortal Enemies
It was rare Weiss got a call from her father, and never pleasant. In this case... It was confusing.

Jacques: "Weiss. I want to know one thing. Is there a Jaune Arc at your school?"

Weiss: "Yesss...?"

Jacques: "Of the Radian Arcs? Uses a sword called Crocea Mors?"

Weiss: further confused "I... Think so?"

Jacques: "Good. I want you to steer clear of him. Have nothing to do with him at all!"

Weiss: "I-Wait, what? Why?"

Jacques: "The Arcs are our family enemies. They thwarted my efforts to acquire Dust mines in North Sanus! His father insulted me at a town meeting, and mocked my manhood! He convinced the local council to reject my business offer! They are persona non grata to me, and should be to you, too!"

Weiss: "... Really?"

Jacques: "Yes! In addition, his mother is a real... She refused to become our exclusive physician. She refused ME. They are not to be trusted, or associated with. Understood?"

Weiss: "Yes Father."

Jacques: "Good. Remember: Nothing to do with that boy at all!"

Weiss: "Of course Father!"

Later...

Weiss: "Jaune."

Jaune: "Hm? Oh, hey Weiss. Sorry about asking you out all the time-"

Weiss: "Apparently our families are mortal enemies."

Jaune: "... What? They are?"

Weiss: "Yes! My father truly hates your family entirely! And wants me to have nothing to do with you!"

Jaune: "Well... I mean, if you want I'll just-"

Weiss: "So you're taking me out on a date Friday night."

Jaune: "... I... Am?"

Weiss: "Yes, you are."

Jaune: "Even though our families are supposedly mortal enemies?"

Weiss: "Yep!"

Jaune: "... Okay?"

Weiss: "Dress nice. Bring flowers." She heads off with a smile

Jaune: "... What the hell just happened?"

Jaune: "... What the hell just happened?"

The power of a girl with daddy issues, being told by said daddy to NOT date a boy. You literally can't find a stronger motivation than that, and I'm including date-rape drugs, flood-causing levels of "thirst", and "they're my SOUL-MATEtm" bullshit.

The scales are weighted so heavily in Jaune's favor, he'd have to be an evil ass on the level of Adam to get her to stop dating him.

I kinda wish there was more magic in remnant.

Not dust or maidens, or relics. Maybe a ghost here or there, or a monster that isn't a grimm that survived somehow. Not a ton just enough so that there's evidence of magic having been around that isn't directly tied to Salem or Ozpin and their actions

or maybe a super big world like those cultivation worlds where one country is the size of a normal earth... and the entirety of Remnant is just like Australia. Grimm are only a local problem, similar to the Titans in AoT to the eldians. and all the other fantasy stuff exists outside

Dragonslayer: In The Family Way 12
- - -

Yang and Jaune stood in the boxing ring in Beacon's gym. As other students worked out around them, Yang scrutinized her fiance's stange with an intense scowl

"Okay... Okay... Let's see..."

She swung her fist for his face, and he got his arms up just in time to block. She continued the combo, punching and kicking furiously as she drove Jaune back.

"Better, better-!"

Yang switched to an open palm strike and hit Jaune right through his guard in the stomach, following up with an uppercut to his jaw. He nearly flew out of the ring, barely managing to keep on his feet and brace himself against the ropes.

"Still leaving yourself open," Yang said with a grin. Jaune nodded, wincing as his Aura went to work healing him.

"Y-Yeah," he croaked out.

Yang's eyebrows rose in alarm. She knelt down next to Jaune.

"Are you okay Jaune?"

"Y-Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Jaune managed, in a clearer voice. He stood back up, rubbing his upper chest. She went up with him, her arms still around him in worry.

"Just-That hit hard."

"Well it was supposed to," Yang said cheerfully. She shook her head. "This isn't great training though."

"It isn't?" Jaune asked. Yang sighed.

"Well it's fine for me, but you... Well, you can't exactly punch back, can you?"

Jaune shook his head.

"Nope," he said, "I'd never hit my wife."

"Aw," Yang cooed, "Not even if I asked~?"

She leaned in and nuzzled his cheek, before planting a kiss on his neck. He sucked in a deep breath as her tongue lingered on his sweaty throat.

"Y-Yang..."

"Mmm... Not even if I was asking for it?" She whispered sensually, pressing herself against him. She didn't know if it was the pregnancy hormones or what, but she loved the smell of Jaune's sweat. It never failed to excite her...

Jaune wrapped an arm around her waist and pressed his forehead to hers. Their eyes locked as he held her tightly.

"You're really asking for it now," he growled, and Yang's eyes burned red in delight-

"AHEM."

They pulled apart rapidly. Yang scowled over at Weiss, who was blushing heavily.

"D-Do you mind trying to remain decent in public?" Weiss demanded.

"That was a pretty good impression of Goodwitch, actually," Jaune commented. Yang grinned.

"Yeah! Angling for a new career, Ice Witch?"

"UGH! Just stop being disgusting horny animals in public!" Weiss stated, blushing bright red. Yang huffed, and pressed herself against Jaune.

"Aw... Jealous you don't get to watch, Weisscream?"

"N-NO!" Weiss cried, turning and running off to the locker room with a bright red face. Jaune blinked in disbelief.

"She's... Not seriously-?"

"She might be, which is hilarious," Yang giggled... Before she pressed herself against him. She whispered in his ear.

"Seriously though, get us to our room or I'm tearing off your clothes right now."

Despite the many times he'd been called one, Jaune was not a dolt. He gracefully grabbed Yang's hand and dragged her out of the gym.

Ruby and Pyrrha, running on treadmills, watched them go. Ruby made a face.

"Geez... They're going off to do... That again, huh?"

Pyrrha blushed and nodded.

"It uh... It seems likely."

"How many times can they do it in one day?" Ruby asked, exasperated. She glared down at the treadmill as she jogged. "Can't be that much fun..."

Pyrrha didn't say anything, she just bowed her head, blushed, and kept running.

- - -

Later that night, after class, Jaune was woken up by Yang shaking his arm.

"Jaune? Jaune?"

"Hmm? Wha-What? What is it?" Jaune sat up, looking around worriedly. Yang bit her lower lip.

"Ummm... It's uh... It's a little silly but..."

"What?"

"... I need a burger," she said.

Jaune blinked.

"Right now?"

"Right now, with pickles and onions," Yang insisted.

Jaune sighed. Yang winced, feeling embarassed. Gods, it was such a cliche and-The baby was barely two months old now and she was already getting cravings!

"I-I know it's a cliche and I know it's the middle of the night so it's a long flight to Vale," Yang went on, "M-Maybe the cafeteria has what we need? We could break into it or-or ask a teacher and-"

"Come on," Jaune said. He took her hand and pulled her up. He got her a sleeping robe, given her tastes in sleepwear had gotten a lot sexier, and she dressed. He held her hand and led her out of their room and down the stairs.

They arrived in the common area of the dorm building, where a kitchenette sat in the still darkness. Jaune led Yang to one of several identical tables and sat her down on the cheap wooden chair standing at it.

"Just give me a few minutes," he said reassuringly, and she nodded. Jaune found an apron, pulled it on, started up the grill, and then went to the fridge. He pulled out beef patties, and got some buns from the cabinets overhead. He set down a skillet, and soon began to cook the beef patties. Yang's mouth watered as the smell drifted under her nostrils, and as she watched Jaune work the grill in just an apron and boxers.

Oh wow, I am discovering all sorts of things about myself tonight...

He came to the table with a finished burger, piled high with onions and pickles. He set with down with a smile.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"I uh... Those spicy chips, Devil Triangles?" Yang ventured. Jaune nodded, and went to the cabinets. He pulled out a bag, as Yang began to tear into the burger. She moaned happily-Oh this was divine!

"Mmmmm~!" She grabbed the chips and gobbled them down too. "Mmmm... What, are you-nom-psychic or something?"

"No, but my mom left me a list of common foods pregnant women often want," Jaune said, "Fats and proteins with highly acidic vegetables are common ones. Good for the baby. You'll probably want more dairy too, to help the baby's bones develop."

"Ohhh man," Yang groaned, as she polished off the burger (Damn but it was good!) and the chips, "I'm gonna get fat."

"Not if you keep exercising you won't," Jaune chuckled. "Not that I would mind."

Yang scowled at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean," Jaune smiled warmly at her, "That you'd always be beautiful to me, Yang. No matter what."

Yang stared intently at him, her eyes shining. She began to sniffle as tears fell down her cheeks. Jaune leaned forward, concerned.

"Yang? Are you all right-?"

She tossed the table aside and jumped him.

Ruby yawned, wandering into the kitchen.

"Is someone cooking-"

Her face went bright red.

"Nevermind," she said quickly, using her Semblance to rocket away back to her dorm. She entered shakily. Blake, who was still awake and reading, didn't even look up from her book.

"... Ran into them going at it, huh?" She asked.

Ruby nodded slowly, her face so hot it was a wonder she wasn't glowing in the dark.

"You're doing better than Pyrrha and Weiss," Blake said.

"H-How so?" Ruby managed.

Blake smirked a little.

"You're not sticking around to watch."

"EWWWWW!"

- - -

Like this kitty didn't! Ha! Ya can't fool me! You were stalking them and waiting for them!

By the way, when are ya gonna make a threa for this snip? Hopefully in NSFW.

Working on it!

Weiss: "I can't believe that-that dolt would be any good in bed! It's-It's ridiculous! How could that idiot please any woman? Especially for five hours?!"

Blake: "I have video recordings if you'd like to see."

Weiss: "... Okay."

Elswhere...

Neptune: "HOW?!"

Jaune: "What?"

Neptune: "HOW DID YOU LAND A HOT GIRL LIKE THAT AND-AND-PLEASE HER IN BED?!"

Jaune: "... Practice."

The Mysterious Buzzing Sound
Like this kitty didn't! Ha! Ya can't fool me! You were stalking them and waiting for them!
Ruby: "Blake you're a cat faunus right?"

Blake: "no I was born with these ears as a prank."

Ruby: "sorry, I was just wondering what that buzzing sound coming from you has to do with being a cat?"

*Blake.exe has suffered a system crash*

Blake: "it's uh...purring?"

Ruby: "you mean you do like us?"

*Ruby hugs Blake*

Ruby:"I didn't realize purring came from so deep."

Blake: "well you learn something new every day...."

Dragonslayer: In The Family Way: Guy Talk
The guys are chilling out fishing,,,

Cardin: "So, how are things with you and Yang?"

Jaune: "Great! I mean, we have had a few fights but we worked it out."

Neptune: "Ugghhh... On one hand, man... I am super jealous you landed Yang Xiao-Long! A dorky loser like you managed to score that babe?" sobs "You lucky bastard!"

Jaune: "Uhhh... Thhhhanks?"

Neptune: "On the other, your life is totally over man! HA! You knocked her up and you're gonna marry her!"

Jaune: "Yeah, I am."

Neptune: "Your life is over, bro! HA!"

Jaune: "My mom and dad have been happily married for over twenty years."

Neptune: "Yeah but you're tied down and one day, Yang'll have hair curlers and be yelling at you with screaming babies all over and you'll be miserable!"

Jaune: "I don't think that will happen. Plus Yang doesn't need hair curlers, though I like to brush her hair! It's really nice-"

Neptune: "Meanwhile, I'm free as a bird! All the beautiful women in the world will be mine!"

Jaune: "But I'm happy with Yang, so... Why would I care?"

Neptune: "GAAAAAH!" He storms off

Jaune: "... What's his problem?"

Ren: "He's an idiot."

Sun: "And jealous. Also Jaune? Thanks bro! You're my wingman!"

Jaune: "I am?"

Sun: "Yeah! Blake's actually accepted my offer for a date! I think it's because you and Yang showed her a functional relationship! Her last one was... Pretty bad."

Cardin: "How bad?"

Sun: "Adam Taurus bad."

Cardin: "... Like... That bad or actually Adam Taurus?"

Sun: "Yes."

Cardin: "Bro."

Sun: "I know."

Cardin: "Are you sure you want to date her though? She's... Ya know... I mean, to date a guy like that..."

Sun: "She's what I'm into, and she's doing a lot better."

Jaune: "Well... Good luck, Sun. Truly."

Sun: "Plus, how can you not love a chick into porn?"

Everyone can hear Blake shouting "EROTICA!" from far away.

Sun: "Sorry!"

Working on it!

Weiss: "I can't believe that-that dolt would be any good in bed! It's-It's ridiculous! How could that idiot please any woman? Especially for five hours?!"

Blake: "I have video recordings if you'd like to see."

Weiss: "... Okay."

Elswhere...

Neptune: "HOW?!"

Jaune: "What?"

Neptune: "HOW DID YOU LAND A HOT GIRL LIKE THAT AND-AND-PLEASE HER IN BED?!"

Jaune: "... Practice."

Jaune starts giving the boys lessons on how to keep your girl happy in the bedroom (and anywhere else she feels like).

Yang - "Blake, we need to talk. Now."

Blake - "Why, whatever about?"

Yang - "I found cameras, plural. In the kitchenette, laundry room, the shower, my preferred corner of the gym, and more elsewhere."

Blake - "Well, it'll probably forever remain a mystery how they got to the spots you and Jaune have the kinkiest sex in...."

Yang - "I found boxes from electronics stores that specialize in wireless surveillance from Vale, and they have your student mailbox address on them. The only question I have is about the bill I found wedged into the loose packaging. You don't have the money for fancy tuna, much less a sophisticated surveillance network. So, who was it, Weiss, or Pyrrha?"

Blake - "EVERYONE, THE JIG IS UP! NINJA VANISH!"

Yang - "Blake, we need to talk. Now."

Blake - "Why, whatever about?"

Yang - "I found cameras, plural. In the kitchenette, laundry room, the shower, my preferred corner of the gym, and more elsewhere."

Blake - "Well, it'll probably forever remain a mystery how they got to the spots you and Jaune have the kinkiest sex in...."

Yang - "I found boxes from electronics stores that specialize in wireless surveillance from Vale, and they have your student mailbox address on them. The only question I have is about the bill I found wedged into the loose packaging. You don't have the money for fancy tuna, much less a sophisticated surveillance network. So, who was it, Weiss, or Pyrrha?"

Blake - "EVERYONE, THE JIG IS UP! NINJA VANISH!"

Alternatively...

Blake: "... It was both."

Yang: "Uh huh. And why shouldn't I beat all your asses for this?"

Blake: "... It inspired me to write an erotic novel that's making me-I mean, us-A HUUUGE amount of money?"

Yang: "... How much?"

Blake: holds up a bank note

Yang: "Oh... Wow... You were going to share this, right?"

Blake: "Yes! Fifty-"

Yang: "Seventy-thirty."

Blake: "But-!"

Yang: "Or violence ensues."

Blake: "S-Sounds fair!"

Yang: "And... Maybe my husband gets to bang you all for his birthday."

Blake: "MORE THAN FAIR!"

Yang: "... I was just joking about that-"

Pyrrha; "TOTALLY FAIR!"

Weiss: "ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH THAT!"

well, if one of their teammates is already at home and needs to take care of a brat, may as well take the team offline for a while, get everyone else Pregnant as well, to get it out of the way for the future :D

Alternatively...

Blake: "... It was both."

Yang: "Uh huh. And why shouldn't I beat all your asses for this?"

Blake: "... It inspired me to write an erotic novel that's making me-I mean, us-A HUUUGE amount of money?"

Yang: "... How much?"

Blake: holds up a bank note

Yang: "Oh... Wow... You were going to share this, right?"

Blake: "Yes! Fifty-"

Yang: "Seventy-thirty."

Blake: "But-!"

Yang: "Or violence ensues."

Blake: "S-Sounds fair!"

Yang: "And... Maybe my husband gets to bang you all for his birthday."

Blake: "MORE THAN FAIR!"

Yang: "... I was just joking about that-"

Pyrrha; "TOTALLY FAIR!"

Weiss: "ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH THAT!"
> It turns out that the Arc Family is the result of a "Breeding Phase" Ozpin went through long ago wherein he used carefully managed reproduction between people to develop inheritable valuable traits he can use for his war with Salem.
> The Arcs were developed to produce many children with each generation, which he can use to spread useful traits through the Remnant population to make them ubiquitous.
> This was later abandoned when Ozpin became leery about the ethical issues with what he was doing.
> He later forgot about this phase and the useful familial traits derived from them over the eons.
>...And he only remembers when he hears that Jaune has bred Ruby and she will have triplets.
> Now his conscience is pestering him to tell Jaune about the true origins of his family.

Last edited:
Drunken Jaune Returns: Pyrrha
- - -

Okay, so maybe going to another guy's night out was a bad idea. He really needed to get some time away from Blake. Oh sure, he did like her... As a friend. But her being so deep in her anime maid persona was kind of creepy.
The alcohol just took the edge off. And hey, he wasn't that drunk. He had gotten away when Neptune had decided to hit on that hot crazy chick who looked like a brunette Yang. Geez, that lady needed to calm down.

He staggered back to the JNPR dorm room. He entered, after fumbling with the doorknob a few times.

He looked up... And saw Pyrrha with her hair down, in nothing but a T-shirt and panties. In his drunken state, there was only one conclusion to draw.

"Hey... Are you... Pyrrha's twin sister?" He slurred.

The extremely hot redhead blushed... Then slowly nodded.

"Sure Jaune... I am Pyrrha's twin sister. Why don't you just sit down and relax, hm? You look like you've been drinking a lot."

"Yup," Jaune said cheerfully, as Pyrrha's twin sister guided him to sit on his bed. She sat down with him and held him steady.

"So... Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah," Jaune said, "I mean... Sort of? I mean, I like Blake... But her 'Master' stuff is a little... Nuts... Oh, you wouldn't know her, Pyrrha's twin sister."

"Oh that's fine, she tells me everything," Pyrrha's twin said with a smile, "And yeah, it's a little weird. Have you thought about talking to her about it?"

"I... I wanna," Jaune admitted, "I just don't wanna make her mad... Or ruin our friendship... Kinda like wit yer sister."

"Oh?" Pyrrha's twin asked.

Jaune nodded.

"Yeah... Like... She's hot. Soooo hot. You're both... Soooo hot. And amazing... And if I wasn't a loser fraud, I'd... I'd like... Do sexy things with you. All the time..." He shook his head.

"S-Sorry, that's... Too forward-"

"N-No, no, that's fine!" Pyrrha's twin said quickly. Jaune grinned.

"And Pyrrha's suuuuper nice, too! You're both soooo nice!"

He sighed.

"Which is the problem."

"Eh? How is that a problem?" Pyrrha's twin asked.

"Cause... You bein' so nice... Makes me think of you like a sister," Jaune groaned, "And I don't wanna bang my sisters! Only weirdos do!"

Pyrrha's twin turned bright red, but was smiling warmly.

"O-Oh?"

"Yeaaahhh... L-Like... She's too nice," Jaune continued, "If she... If she like... Ordered me to take my pants off? Ohhhh wowwww... Yeah. I'd be right there. Fuuuuck yeah!"

Pyrrha's twin put her hair up in a ponytail. She put on her circlet. Jaune blinked drunkenly at the broadly smiling Pyrrha.

"... Oh," Jaune mumbled.

"Pants off, now," Pyrrha growled happily.

"Yes ma'am!"

- - -

Last edited:
Lancaster: The Rivalry
- - -

Ruby sighed in relief as she sat down on her bed with her Scroll rolled out. The dormroom was finally deserted, and she could get some game time. She adjusted her headset and grinned as her stream began.

"Hello Roseheads!" She greeted her fans as she went to the log-in menu for her favoritest MMORPG ever: Fantasy Galaxies of Conflict: Shadow Raids of Legend, "Sorry it's been a while! I just started Hunter Academy early, so I haven't had as much time for streaming! But I'm still here!"

She beamed as the comments section lit up with supportive messages... And some angry ones. She rolled her eyes at those. Her cute doggy girl anime avatar wagged its tail as she logged in.

"Anyway! Today we're gonna be doing a Shadow Fortress Dungeon!" Ruby announced, as she guided her Level 130 Space Wizard Shadow through the catacombs of a dark Space Wizard's lair, "This one was ruled by Lord Gorbaz, who in the expanded lore was a master of Space Wizard Necromancy trying to bring back his deceased wife and son, who then had to be slain by the Light Space Wizards in a laser sword duel! He turned back to the Goodside at the end and was reunited with his family's spirits in the afterlife! It's a really touching novel and comic! And it was in Paladins of the Ancient Republic, too!"

She made a face as she killed some low-level undead.

"And in the Wizney-verse, he was turned into an abusive wife beater and child abuser," Ruby groused, "Because Wizney hires people with major daddy issues. I don't have daddy issues! I could write a way better novel! Especially the tech parts! In fact, I-"

She paused as she entered the antechamber of the dread fortress. Her eyes narrowed, and she hissed into her microphone.

"You."

A painfully familiar game avatar turned to face her, wielding a red laser sword in each hand. The avatar was, unlike her red and black wearing Light Space Wizard Shadow, in bright white and black armor. He wore a samurai-like face mask and helmet and was tall and menacing.

It was her nemesis. A nasty, mean, sarcastic jerk of a gamer who had dogged her since she'd started streaming two years ago. He always toed the line, never becoming truly abusive so that he'd get kicked and banned. And she had to admit, quietly, he was quite competent. His streams, while filled with invective and insults, were very informative and showed a deep love and passion for the game and Fantasy Galaxies of Conflict.

But he was still a dick.

The worst part was? Whenever she encountered him, her streaming numbers went way up. Even as unpleasant as it was... Well... She did want to make her fans happy.

Even if it meant she had to deal with this jerkoff for a while.

"Lord Darkarc!" She growled as the avatar sent a very insulting emoji her way.

"Hello RoseScythe," a digitally altered voice greeted her, "Still min maxing your way through everything, I see."

"It's the only way to really play the game!" Ruby sneered, "It's intelligent gaming!"

"Or maybe you just pay to win," Lord Darkarc said mockingly.

"I DO NOT!" Ruby shouted back, as her comments section went crazy, "I only buy skins! And I got a really good one for completing Quest of the Doom Nova!"

"Everyone did Quest of the Doom Nova," Darkarc snorted.

"Back when it was easy, yeah!" Ruby growled, "But then they made it way harder!"

"In the dumbest ways possible!" Darkarc replied, "I guess that's why you liked it! You just min maxed your way through it like you do everything! Honestly, your streams are so boring!"

"THEY ARE NOT!" Ruby shouted. "You're just jealous I get more views!"

"You only get more views because you pretend to be a cute girl!" Darkarc taunted, "I bet you're a fat ugly cow in real life! Goes with your gaming skills!"

"AND I BET YOU'RE A-A TOTAL FAT LOSER WHO LIVES IN HIS MOM'S BASEMENT!" Ruby snarled.

"Ooh, so scathing! What ya gonna do, uwu at me?" DarkArc laughed.

"THAT'S IT! PVP MODE, RIGHT NOW!" Ruby snarled.

They did fight... And Ruby's Stealth mechanics did let her get in some good hits. DarkArc was only two levels above her-It shouldn't have been an issue!

But then he called down an Aetheric Lightning Storm, and she was hit with every status effect known to man.

"Wha-NO! NONONONO-!"

Her character went down. DarkArc's synthetic laughter filled her headphones as she gaped at the GAME OVER: RESPAWN? screen.

"YOU CHEATING-HACKING-SON OF A BITCH!" Ruby shouted angrily. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"I'll have beaten the quest before you even respawn!" DarkArc taunted, running out. "Later sweetheart! Drown your sorrow in shitty cookies, ya fat hag!"

"MY COOKIES ARE NOT SHITTY!"
Ruby bellowed. "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

"HA! My best friend's cookies would wreck your shitty cookies any day of the week!"

"WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND?! YOUR RIGHT HAND?!" Ruby shot back.

"Oh, that'll burn really bad when I finish the last boss," DarkArc jeered. "LOSER!"

"
ASSHOLE!"

"BITCH!"

"DICKHEAD!"

"FEMCEL!"

Ruby respawned and chased after DarkArc. She avoided most of the mobs to get to the main boss-She was at a high enough level, she'd be fine.

She confronted Lord Garboz and fought him, summoning her companion characters to aid in the fight. It was honestly pretty rough, but she'd practically automated the AIs to work with her timing perfectly.

She finished off the boss, and whooped loudly.

"YEAH! GOTCHA!" Ruby cheered. "HA! Seven minutes, twenty seven seconds! Beat that!"

She heard DarkArc's taunting voice again.

"Read your messages and weep."

She checked the messaging channel. Her jaw dropped at the screenshot.

"Wha-FIVE MINUTES?!" She screeched.

"Oh! Oh! Is that the sound of despair?" DarkArc mocked her. "What a pity! What a pity! Guess your autistic screeching didn't avail you, sweetheart!"

"OOOOH! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS, DARKARC!" Ruby snarled.

"I'm shaking in my boots!"

"You-!"

She froze. She studied the screenshot a bit more. She caught sight of a familiar Scroll desktop wallpaper behind the game window. It looked like the corners of a picture... A picture she'd taken for...

"Sorry Roseheads, BRB," she said, pausing the game and the stream. She pulled off her headphones and opened the door.

She walked across the hallway and opened the door to Team JNPR's dorms, slowly and quietly. She peered inside.

"Well DarkArc Fans," Jaune Arc cackled, "I guess we'll see RoseScythe another day. And kill her. Now! Who wants to go to the lobby and murder some overconfident newbs?"

Ruby gaped in shock. She shut the door behind her, loudly. Jaune started, and slowly turned to stare at Ruby.

"Ruby?" He muttered.

"... DarkArc?" She whispered.

Jaune stared in silence for a bit longer... Before his eyes widened.

"... RoseScythe?" He croaked.

- - -

Jaune and Ruby being rival gamers before they even meet in real life is a very stupid but potentially fun idea.

You know both their fanbases have been shipping them since day one.

no kidding, not to mention the fan art and their potential kids…and now the streamers are vindicated!!!

hey do you think that the two are also besties in Minecraft variant? Like techno blade and philza? With ruby being philza of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back