• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

2. Revival
Able to revive the dead.

Condition.
Must have item related to the dead. (It's like finding needle in a haystack. The item function as a magnet to find the correct soul to revive.)

The longer the person died, the more Aura it takes to bring them back.
Jaune accidentally revives one of Salem's four children when testing the Semblance, resulting in Jaune losing his Aura and some of his memories because little Autumn punched him in the face accidentally until Beacon.

Salem will immediately try and protect Jaune from Ozpin by forcing Cinder to seduce him... All the while little Autumn is loving the soap opera surrounding her adoptive parent.

The Son of the Sun idea been bouncing around a bit.
I lied the iea of Salem having been sealed away by Celestia Luna and Twilight. With Most of Ponyville now in Radian. teh Pony's still see Celestia as thier leader but she's purposely been stepping back. Mayor Mare is the mayor or Radian now.
I kinda like Cinder being her own villain for the new generation

I kinda pondering the idea as two major arcs

Remenant and Return to Equestira
Twilight finally gets a way back to Equstira to find it different. Cadance and Shinign have had to step up and Flurrry is now a teen team RWBY and JNPR's age

Jaune accidentally revives one of Salem's four children when testing the Semblance, resulting in Jaune losing his Aura and some of his memories because little Autumn punched him in the face accidentally until Beacon.

Salem will immediately try and protect Jaune from Ozpin by forcing Cinder to seduce him... All the while little Autumn is loving the soap opera surrounding her adoptive parent.

Just wait the Chaos that will come once Jaune revived Summer Rose. The tears, the joy, the paparazzi, the unexpected popularity and the demands of politicians.

Just had a random thought, what if Jaune had a semblance that could heal and fight. A combination of Overhaul from My Hero Academia and Panacea power from Worm.

jaune_arc_as_the_plague_doctor_by_theyoshiller5_dfrtxu3-414w-2x.jpg

Been entertaining this one off and on for a while.

But what if we stuck Asterios of FGO as a Faunus Tribal from some Crete Knockoff island?

His people make contact with Vale and as the heir to the tribal king, he gets sent to Beacon for an education.

Where he meets Blake. And the pair of them have a more proper Beauty and the Beast story than what she and Adam had.

I.E. having Blake teach him to read while sitting in his lap or the like.

Or if you want to go comedic, she has to scramble to find something in her collection that ISN'T smut. Or she's just reading smut to him and everyone is freaking out.

Adam borrows from the idea Disney used that Love can make a Beast change and become a man.

Asterios uses the older idea from the written story that no matter how fearsome and bestial someone appears to be, they could have a kind and gentle heart, you just have to let them show it.

Also, Asterios is 9'-9" and muscled like a Greek Statue with bull horns that'd put a Longhorn to shame.

I almost want to see Adam and Asterios meet and have Adam feel the WORST kind of inadequacy meeting this massive SOB.

The official heights from the Wiki are apparently a bit sus, but Blake is supposedly 5'-6" while Adamn is 6'-4". Tall fella, but still a midget compared to the mountain that is Asterios.

And I kinda want to add in parts of the OG myth of the Minotaur to explain where Asterios and his tribe come from.

Weiss: The Queen did WHAT in a cow costume?

Ruby: EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW!

Yang: Looking for a bush to be sick in.

Blake: Having a BSOD because a Faunus proudly told them he's descended from humans laying with animals, animals that belonged to a powerful sea god but STILL!!!

I admit I'm kicking around the idea in my head of Dominions/RWBY crossover where the Brother Gods were the Chief Gods during Ozpin's time. The difference is that there were multiple other minor Gods and peoples running around. When the Brothers left the Minor Gods spent a lot of power to keep the humans alive in doing so they fell into a sleep. They are slowly waking up in the modern Remnant World and they are pissed. I just think it would be interesting to see Ozpin sweating bullets at these incredibly powerful beings waking up and up ending the world.

Edit: That or just for laughs we could have Jaune or one of the other characters be a vampire from V Rising. Though, I think that would really work if the Vampire after killing Drac decides to travel the World, and ends up on Remnant. They could decide that they need to protect the silly humans because if the Tar Monsters kill them all they will have nothing to eat. Plus they need servants for their new Castle.

Last edited:
Jaune 10 years later: and thats how I got with my crazy exwife
Future child: why do you talk about these thing with is dad?

Alternatively, Blake is actually a good wife. She's just one of those girls who gets crazier and crazier when sexually frustrated (kind of a stereotype, I know, but fitting for Ms Cat Stereotype), but when regularly getting some from a loving hubby she becomes kind, understanding and even motherly.

For extra humor, Kali is actually like that as well, so Ghira and Jaune share a Mood Kindred moment.

Last edited:
For extra humor, Kali is actually like that as well, so Ghira and Jaune share a Mood Kindred moment
Ghira finds Jaune trying to escape through a window
Jaune: i-i-i-I -a -- a ahh ohh [horror throat noise] a a-a-ö aAGHH [inhale] I can-- -can - can I cankgh [ e x h a l e ] Huh-huh-- -hh-I can explain…
Ghira: Explain? There is no need. Mood kindredI have finally - -found you…
Jaune: Oi. Moo-- moo mmm mu- Mood kindred? Do-- do you also suffer?
[warm chuckle]
Ghira: Yes. YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!
Jaune: MOOD KINDRED?!
Ghira: MOOOOOOD KINDRED!
[comfort and support]

Scowling, Jaune reached over his shoulder and drew Old Man Duke's gift to him: a steel-framed Winchester 76 lever-action shotgun loaded with customized Burn Dust rounds.
For a moment I thought that Cowboy Jaune grabbed a second revolver.

Which made me think that it might be funny and/or interesting if Cowboy Jaune had a bunch of different revolvers for different purpouses.
Kinda like Daddy Masterson, aka Daddy the Father from One Piece.
latest
latest
CDN media
CDN media
Fun fact; Daddy WAS supposed to be in the original Loguetown arc in the manga, but Oda's desire to hit the Grand Line at the 100th chapter meant something had to be cut, and he was it.
So he's a filler character who is still somewhat canon, but not completely (and he also appears in the novelization of the Loguetown arc with a different design).

edit:
Idea for the Cowboy Jaune shorts/stories (that could become a somewhat NSFW):

Yang is secetly a cow faunus and she's really into cowboys.
Blake is probably going to call racist and Yang retorting that Blake shouldn't kinkshame her.

Last edited:
A Whiter Rose 3
- - -

Ruby was fiddling with one of Crescent Rose's components out on the quad, her silver eyes focused intensely on the mechanisms within. She hummed and reached out for her toolkit. She rummaged around and pulled out a hook probe. She inserted it into the mechanisms and pressed down.

A loud beeping sound went off, and the component shot off some steam. Ruby yelped and then scowled as the device beeped angrily.

"All right, all right, that wasn't the right one," she huffed, putting the mechanism back in place to silence the beeping. "You're so temperamental today!"

She sighed and fiddled a bit more before she heard someone walking up to her table. She looked up, and smiled.

"Hey Whitley!" She chirped. The white-haired boy smiled back nervously and returned her eager wave with a shaky one of his own. He held something behind his back, which made Ruby frown.

"What have you got behind your back?"

"Ah... Uh... W-Well..." Whitley coughed, holding his fist up to his mouth, before he lowered it. He glanced off to the side. Ruby looked. All she could see was a tree nearby, with a hint of blond hair behind it. Whitley quickly moved in front of her, and held out the hand he'd been hiding behind his back.

"I... Found a new 3D printer model and decided to test it out," he said. He set down two items on the table then sat down next to her. Ruby's silver eyes sparkled in amazement as she picked up the items.

"Action figures?" She gasped. She turned a miniature version of herself over in her hands in wonder. Whitley nodded and held up his own small plastic doppelganger.

"Of us, yes. It-It seemed like a good means of testing the system," he said quickly. "See? The program even allows you to make articulated limbs!"

"Wow!" Ruby said with a grin as she moved the arms and legs of the figure, "Yeah! And this plastic version of my cape is spiffy! Little stiff, but that's just down to the plastic used and the weaving method!"

She beamed at him.

"I think it's a great printer!" She said honestly. Whitley nodded, and his face turned red.

"I uh... Um... It's at this tech expo this weekend-"

"Ooh, the Valean General Tech Demo Expo? I've always wanted to go!" Ruby said happily.

"M-Me too. So uh, I got us two tickets!" Whitley continued, pulling the items out of his pocket. "Would... Would you like to go with me?"

"Sure thing!" Ruby beamed, "You're a really great friend, Whitley!"

"Ah... Uh..." Whitley stammered. Ruby frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just that... I-I'd like to... I'd like to go as... Um... M-More than friends," Whitley said nervously, sweat beading all over his burning red forehead. "U-Um... Y-You know... Like... Uh..."

Ruby blinked. She blinked again. Her own face turned bright red.

"Like... A-A date?" She squeaked, scooting back away from him. Whitley looked frantically behind him. Ruby tried to look, but Whitley again put his head in between her line of sight... Leading to their foreheads konking together.

"OW!"

"OOF!"

Of course, Ruby was much stronger than Whitley, and the heir to the SDC fell off the bench onto the stone tiling.

"AH! WHITLEY!" Ruby gasped. She slid off the bench to his side. "A-Are you okay?! Did I hurt you? I'm sorry!"

"N-No! No, it... It's fine," Whitley insisted, as Ruby helped sit him up. "It's okay, it-it was just an accident!"

"You're sure?"

"Positive! R-Really!" Whitley nodded quickly.

"I'm glad!" Ruby said with a relieved smile.

The two realized they were staring at one another, then looked aside as their blushes returned in force.

"U-Um... You... You mean..." Ruby mumbled, "You really wanna... Take me out on a... A date date?"

"Y-Yeah," Whitley muttered back.

"Are... I-I mean... There are probably lots of prettier girls around," Ruby squeaked, "And-And richer ones, too!"

Whitley again looked away from her towards that tree. He then took a deep breath, and took Ruby's hands between his. She squeaked a bit as her skin seemed to light up as red as her namesake. He looked into her silver eyes, shaking a bit out of nerves.

"I-I'm sure... Y-You're a beautiful, cool, and fun girl, Ruby! I-I can't imagine going on a d-date with anyone else!"

Ruby stared at him in total shock.

"I... You think... I'm beautiful?" She whispered. Whitley nodded hard.

"Y-Yeah! And cool! You're super cool! L-Like, the coolest! I-I think we could have a lot of fun! Y-Ya know, on a date! And stuff!"

Ruby stared at him intensely.

"Would... Would we... Kiss? A-At the end?" She managed, 'kiss' coming out as a tiny squeak. Whitley coughed, his own face bright red.

"O-Only if you wanted to... If-If not, that's cool! I-I just like spending time with you! Though kissing you would be cool! O-Only if you want to though! Th-That's the important part!"

Ruby nodded furiously, resembling a bobblehead on the top of a broken clothes dryer.

"Y-Yeah! Yeah! N-No kissing if we don't want to!"

"Yeah!"

Silence fell. Ruby looked shyly down at their joined hands.

"But... Y-You'd... Want to kiss me?"

"I do want to kiss you!" Whitley blurted out. "T-That's why I said it!"

"I... Um..."

"Do... Do you want to kiss me, too?" Whitley asked, trying not to sound too hopeful. Ruby shut her eyes.

"I um... I... I don't know..."

"That's okay!" Whitley said quickly. "Th-That's okay! That's the whole point of a date! To-To find out if you wanna kiss someone! R-Right?"

Ruby calmed a bit, and nodded.

"Y-Yeah! That makes sense!"

"Total sense!"

Ruby beamed.

"So um... Yeah. The date. Let's... Let's do that."

Whitley's jaw dropped.

"R-Really?"

"Yes!"

Whitley grinned, and Ruby had to admit, she liked how he looked when he was smiling. He did it so rarely!

"O-Okay! Um... I'm gonna go now!"

"O-Okay!" Ruby said. She looked down at their hands. "Um... Can you let go of my hands?"

Whitley looked down at them, flushed, and yanked his hands away.

"S-Sorry!"

"Don't be sorry!" Ruby insisted with a nervous laugh, "I-I uh, I-I liked it! But um, you-you can't go if you don't let go of-of my hands! And-And I need those!"

"R-Right! Of course you need those!" Whitley agreed with a nervous laugh. They both stood up, blushing, looking everywhere but at one another.

"S-So... I'll... See you then?" Whitley asked.

"S-Sure!" Ruby said cheerfully.

"C-Cool! See you then!"

"On-On the date!"

"Yep! B-Bye!" Whitley waved nervously then turned and headed off. Ruby gasped.

"Oh! Y-You want to take your figures-?"

"N-No! You keep them!" Whitley said quickly.

"S-Sure!" Ruby called back. She watched Whitley turn the corner. She turned back to the table and sat down, still blushing up a storm.

He... He wants to kiss me? He wants to...?

Ruby stared at the two action figures curiously. She then reached out and picked them up.

How... How would that work? How would it look?

She slowly pushed the two figures together... Their lips drew closer... Closer... Her hands shook... Closer...

"AH! I CAN'T DO IT!" Ruby cried, dropping the figures on the table. Her blush got worse when she saw how they had landed-On top of each other and yelped again. "AAHH!" She picked them up in her trembling hands.

"Hey Rubes! What's shaking?" Yang asked, leaning in over her shoulder.

"GYAHH!"

- - -

Some distance away, near one of many ancient marble statues dotting the grounds of Beacon, Whitley was panting like he'd run a marathon. At his side, Jaune Arc patted him on the back.

"You okay Whitley?"

"Y-yeah..."

"So... What'd she say?" Jaune asked with an encouraging smile.

Whitley looked up with a frown despite his cheeks still burning red.

"Y-You saw the whole thing-"

"Yeah, but it helps when you tell a bro how it went, believe me," Jaune said with a nod.

"So... We're... Bros now?" Whitley asked quietly. Jaune grinned.

"Yup!"

Whitley managed a nervous grin back.

"Then... Then... She said yes!"

"YES!" Jaune laughed, clapping him on the back, "Great job, Whitley! You did it!"

"Yeah!" Whitley declared. He did a fist pump-He'd seen some of the engineers at the company do it and it felt satisfying, "YEAH! I-I did it! She's going on a date with me!"

Whitley then paled.

"I... She said yes and she's going on a date with me," he whispered. Jaune laughed and squeezed his shoulder.

"You overcame the hardest part, Whitley! The date will be a breeze if you just focus on having fun! And don't overthink it!"

"R-Right... Don't overthink it," Whitley agreed. "Don't overthink it..."

"Now go on, start planning things out," Jaune encouraged him, "Don't make it too strict a schedule, but don't just be 'whatever'. You gotta find a good balance! Okay?"

"R-Right, I need to put together an itinerary, find the things she wants to see most, add in time for random browsing," Whitley began to mutter to himself as he walked off. Still, he was smiling.

Jaune sighed and chuckled.

"Thanks Dad... Maybe your advice hasn't worked for me yet, but it's letting me help others," he said.

He felt a very strong grip on his shoulder. A grip that turned him around. He stared into the burning red eyes of a furiously grinning Yang Xiao-Long.

"Oh? And what advice would that be, Vomit Boy?" Yang hissed.

Jaune gulped.

Crap...!

- - -

"Thanks Dad... Maybe your advice hasn't worked for me yet, but it's letting me help others," he said.

He felt a very strong grip on his shoulder. A grip that turned him around. He stared into the burning red eyes of a furiously grinning Yang Xiao-Long.

"Oh? And what advice would that be, Vomit Boy?" Yang hissed.

Jaune gulped.

Crap...!

Yang route found, and begun.

Yang route found, and begun.

Jaune: "Yang, I get where you're coming from. I have seven sisters."

Yang: "You-Wait, seven?!"

Jaune: "Yeah. Long story. And I get that you don't want some creep to take advantage of Ruby. Same thing for me, as I see her like a sister. Whitley... He's a little standoffish, a little arrogant-"

Yang: "Like Weiss?"

Jaune: "Yeah, exactly, but he IS a good guy, and he DOES like Ruby. I mean, he was a nervous wreck just trying to ask her out! If he was some creep he'd have been fully in control the whole time! But I know him. He's like his sister: He's got a good heart on the inside and he's kind of a dork, like me."

Yang: "... I see... But I still wanna keep an eye on them. This is Ruby's first date. Ever."

Jaune: nods "I understand that, really."

Yang: "So... We're gonna go with them. Just to keep an eye on them."

Jaune: "Okay... So, what, we go in disguise-?"

Yang: "Nope! Double date."

Jaune: "... Pardon?"

Cowboys of Remnant: Creature Comforts
- - -

RWBY and JNPR did take meals in their common rooms from time to time. Jaune actually seemed to prefer making his own food, which Weiss thought was rather manly-Self sufficient of him. Yes. That.

She had tried some of his food. It was far more... Rough to her refined palate than the exquisite food she had grown up with, but that was part of why she liked it. Food he prepared with his own two hands, food he had gotten for her...

Ahem.

That said, one thing Weiss did not enjoy was...

"This coffee," Weiss made a face at the kettle on the stove. Jaune looked over at her from the counter, where he was making sandwiches for the day.

"Pardon, Miss Schnee?"

"This coffee is disgusting," she stated firmly, "How do you drink it?"

Jaune shrugged and offered a small smile.

"Well miss, it ain't somethin' I drink for the taste. Just to wake myself up in the morning."

Weiss shook her head. She hummed thoughtfully.

"Hang on a moment..."

She took some of her own coffee supplies and mixed them together in a percolator she'd gotten. It was for the field, a simple but elegant bit of kit that was still rugged. She'd had Klein buy one for her after seeing the modest kettle Jaune used for his own morning pick me up. She then poured a mug of coffee out on the counter.

Using a set of spoons (Tablespoon? Teaspoon? Those were actual measurements?!), she carefully added in the right amounts of sugar, cocoa, and milk. She mixed it all together then held it out to Jaune. She smiled imperiously, though behind that façade her brain raced with nervous thoughts.

Did I do it right? Will he like it? I-I memorized the instructions, it has to be right...! Please let it be right...!

Jaune took the mug and sipped the coffee. He smiled warmly at her over the steaming hot mug.

"Well, thank you kindly, Miss Schnee. This is great coffee."

"Oh, um, thank you," Weiss said with a smile, turning away to hide her blush, "I-I just saw you carrying around spices for cooking and thought, why don't I do that for coffee out in the field?"

"It sure is nice to bring along something to remind you of home," Jaune said with a nod. Weiss sighed a bit sadly, and looked out the window.

"Yes... I suppose it is," she murmured. She looked back at Jaune who looked at her with concern.

"Sorry Miss, didn't mean to bring up bad memories."

"Oh, uh, no, you didn't," Weiss reassured him. Jaune grimaced, then sipped more coffee. Weiss felt an urgent need to fill the sudden silence.

"I-I just... My family and I... It's..." She closed her eyes. "It's... Complicated," she decided on.

Jaune slowly nodded.

"I see... My family wanted me to become a doctor, ya know."

Weiss blinked at him.

"Really?"

Jaune nodded.

"Eeyup. Had the grades, and thanks to the cattle drives ah had the money, but..." He shook his head. "Just... Not what I wanted to do, ya know? Ma is an amazing doctor, really and truly... But I wanted to be a Huntsman. I wanted to protect people and do good that way. She does lots of good, true... But she was a Huntress first, like my Pa. That inspired me. All the amazing things they did."

"I... I see," Weiss murmured. Jaune smiled at her, and reached out to pat her on the hand.

"So don't worry, Miss Schnee. You don't have to say nothing, but... I know all about family expectations and such. So I can at least listen."

Weiss blushed severely. Jaune coughed.

"Ah... Did I go too far? I'm sorry Miss Schnee, I didn't mean to-"

"N-No! No! That-That's perfectly fine!" Weiss insisted, waving her hands around frantically, "You-You can touch me! You can touch me all you like! That's fine!"

Jaune's own face turned red. Weiss's burned brighter.

"I-I mean within reason, of-of course!"

"Of course, Miss Schnee," Jaune said, nodding quickly. "Ah, uh, m-maybe I should-"

"I'll go!" Weiss said quickly, taking her coffee mug and scooting towards the door, "I-I have to get ready! Thanks for the food-Um-I'm sorry you have to clean up-!"

"I-I got it, it's okay!"

"No problem!" Weiss laughed nervously, quickly shutting the door behind her. She took a deep breath, and chugged her coffee down.

"Haa... G-Geez," she mumbled, bright red, "Why'd I have to tell him that?"

It wasn't like she wanted his strong, manly, calloused hands all over her or-or anything and she certainly didn't dream about it!

She looked up to the stares of the rest of her team. Yang smirked a little.

"You okay there, Weiss-cream?"

"Yes!" Weiss insisted, 'I-I just need to switch to decaff!"

Yes. That was it. That was absolutely it!

Calling it now. If Cowboy Jaune had a Rusted Knight moment, Weiss's ovaries would EXPLODE right then and there....

His version of that would be the Lone Ranger. Beard, hat, poncho, rusted armor bits, well used six shooters, manly scar on one cheek...

Weiss: "MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Yang, Ruby, Blake: "GET IN LINE, BITCH!"

His version of that would be the Lone Ranger. Beard, hat, poncho, rusted armor bits, well used six shooters, manly scar on one cheek...

Weiss: "MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Yang, Ruby, Blake: "GET IN LINE, BITCH!"
Thats more Man with No Name then Lone Ranger. But it would derifnaly be in that role.

Maiden's Crisis Prequel
Jaune makes pancakes better than Ren's, and Nora is in crisis.

Jaune: "Hey Nora, I made you pancakes again-"

Nora: "WE CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS, JAUNE!"

Jaune: "Ha?"

Nora: sobs "Oh, it was... It was wonderful! I-I had no idea love could be like this! Things with Renny were always the same, nothing changed, and then you exploded into my life! Changed everything! Made me feel like a woman for the first time in so long..."

Jaune: "Uh..."

Nora: "But-But I can't! I can't do this! Renny... He's the one for me! He always will be! I CAN'T JUST THROW ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH AWAY FOR YOU! I-I JUST CAN'T! NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT WAS! I CAN'T JUST ABANDON RENNY!" sobs

Jaune: "But I-I just made them for you-"

Nora: "STOP TEMPTING ME PLEASE!"

Yang: "The hell did you do?!"

Jaune: "HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!"

-Jaune relatives is clearly uncle Goku and uncle Vegeta, they are upset that he's not training enough so they are staging an intervention and need to make up for lost time.

Love the idea, how about we take it further, so either Tarble or Raditz are Jaunes dad.
Making Jaune a half-saiyan. Or maybe Trunks is his father and he is only a quarter-saiyan.
The reason he had no aura was that he was being trained exclusively to use ki, or if Trunks is his father, he might have been in training to take over the capsule corporation.
A funny idea could be for Jaune to be going through the same exercise Gohan and goku did, to fully control SSJ by remaining transformed permanently. Waive away him being weak, by making all his clothing be super heavy training clothing like goku used to wear, and you can have everybodies reactions to a black or blue haired jaune, and how strong he is when he doesnt have his training clothes on.
I just think the scene of jaune having been in SSJ all along being fun.

Maiden's Crisis Sequel
After Nora runs out, Jaune is faced with his other friends all staring at him in disbelief and some in anger.

Pyrrha: "I mean... How could you? Nora?! After all we've been through?!"

Jaune: "Huh?!"

Ruby: "Don't listen to her! What about me?!"

Jaune: "I do this for all of you!"

He is naturally referring to breakfast.

Pyrrha: gasp "Then... You want all of us?!"

Ruby: "He... He's so... Can we do that?!"

Yang: "You-You want all of us-?!"

Jaune: "YES! I want everyone to enjoy this and BE HAPPY! That's it! That's literally all I want for all of us! ALL OF US TOGETHER!"

Pyrrha: "B-But Jaune, what will-What will my fans-my agent-my mother-"

Jaune: "Who cares what they think?! They're not here now, are they?! You are an adult and you make your own damn decisions, Pyrrha! So stop hiding behind your fears and take responsibility! You've got it in you, Pyrrha! I know you do!"

Pyrrha: "R-Really...?"

Jaune: exasperated "YES! You can learn! Just because you were rich and isolated doesn't mean you can't help take care of things!"

Again, he is referring to breakfast.

Weiss: "Wh-Who are you to tell us how to live our lives?!"

Jaune: "If we're gonna be sharing our lives, we need to all pitch in, damnit! Your past experiences don't give you an excuse to at least try! Understand?"

Weiss: "I... Y-yes... You're right, Jaune! You're right!"

Ruby: "Even... Even if I don't think I'm good enough-"

Jaune: "You are good enough, Ruby! You're all good enough!"

Once again, to help with breakfast. Jaune looks around in concern at how emotional everyone is being.

Jaune: "H-Hey, are you guys okay-?"

Blake: blush "H-Hey! You can't... You can't talk that way to me! I'm the one who has suffered the most! I'm the one who works for-!"

Jaune: "You don't do ANY work, Blake! You don't get to complain!"

Blake: "... I... I mean-"

Jaune: "ZERO! You put in NO EFFORT (into breakfast) and run out when it gets messy, so don't you get on my case too!"

Blake: "... My Gods... You're right... I... I need to go!"

She runs off.

Yang: "BLAKE! Jaune, why'd you do that?!"

Jaune: "Because it's the truth! I put in all this damn effort and you forgive her for running off every time! And every time, I have to pick up after her and clean up the mess! Because I am ALWAYS HERE, Yang! Always here!"

Yang: shiny eyes "Y-You mean... You'll always be here-?"

Jaune: "YES! Because someone has to be! And I know you can do better! All of you can do better! And if we all work together, maybe we can make something truly better for all of us! But I'm tired of being the only one who does anything around here!"

Jaune leaves in utter exasperation. He sees Nora standing outside, sniffling.

Nora: "Jaune... I-I'm so sorry... Maybe I overreacted... You've been under so much pressure...! Of course you'd misinterpret something I said or did-!"

Jaune: "No Nora, no. This was... All me... I think? Anyway... Listen. If it means that much to you? I'll teach Ren how to make breakfast the way I do. Better, even. All just for you."

Nora: GASP "You'd do that for me?!"

Jaune: "I would do that for you both."

Nora: "OH THANK YOU JAUNE! THANK YOU!" she hugs him

Jaune: pats her awkwardly on the head "Sure thing... Sure thing..."

Nora: sniffle "You... You're not mad?"

Jaune: "I just want us all to be happy together, Nora."

Nora: sniffles, looks to Ren "RENNY!" She hugs him "PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

Ren: long suffering look, then smiles "Always, Nora."

Nora: sobs "You're too good to me, Renny!"

Jaune: "Uh... So... Want to learn how to make breakfast my way, Ren?"

Ren: "Of course."

Jaune, Nora, and Ren enter the common room. Jaune looks grave as all the other teammembers have been talking. Blake has returned.

Jaune: "Hey guys... I'm sorry if I overstepped my boundaries-"

Pyrrha: "N-No... No. You were right."

Blake: "Completely. About everything."

Ruby: "We... If you're willing to accept us... We'll all be in this together."

Yang: "So that no one is ever alone again."

Weiss: "Despite our issues at first, Jaune... I am willing to try. Just like you."

Jaune: "Uhhh... Sure? How about we start by cleaning up the dishes?"

Blake: "Of course, Jaune!"

Jaune: "Great... Glad I won't be the only one putting in the work around here..."

Pyrrha: all smiles "Never again, Jaune~."

Jaune: Why the hell is everyone so dramatic about breakfast?! Freaking Hunters are crazy, man....

Short Idea - Beacon runs out of something, dust, coffee, chocolate, etc, and Jaune's families town is the only other place that produces it.
Make it coffee and chocolate. With Jaune's hometown the only one that could supply any in a reasonable time frame for who knows how long.

So now he's, incidentally, got them from two angles. With Ozpin letting things go because he needs his fix too, he'll even officiate some weddings if need be. Though he'd probably do it anyway, just not nearly as soon. Getting his fix and some potential entertainment when there's a shortage, now that's priceless.

Had a weird idea to turn rwby into a medabots/Gundam build fighter kinda thing with a splash of MegaMan battle network.

The most popular game in the world Remnant! Create a custom fighter, either one you manually control or a a.i partner you work with in the game.

Fight the Grimm created by the Salem System or go into PVP mode.

So from here is where some of the weirder things go on.

Ozpin worked for a company called Aura Games and made the Salem A.I control system. And just like canon he messed up.

He programmed Salem to "give people a challenge". The Salem A.I eventually came to the conclusion that it's not really a challenge if you can pick the time, place, and number of Combatants and can duck out whenever you want.

So Salem has started pushing her boundaries to give the players a challenge, including making lesser a.i to infiltrate the PvP section.

Another fun bit was to have Penny be....not exactly a big bad? More like a friendlier version of Bass.exe a self aware battle A.I that can use it's full power without a user and absolutely scares the piss out of everyone.

But she's still a goofball sweetheart....which actually scares people more.

Short Idea - Beacon runs out of something, dust, coffee, chocolate, etc, and Jaune's families town is the only other place that produces it.

One of Isabel Arc's medical innovations in concentrating medications was used to create the most powerful coffee on Remnant:

blackblood_poster_v11-805x1024.png

The patent is still owned by Isabel and the coffee business booms in Radian. Beacon ran out and now they desperately need the coffee.

Poor Isabel is happy that her patent got her enough money to build Radian's new hospital... But did it have to be for coffee?

Isabel: "I invented medical techniques that cut infant mortality by half across Remnant... And what I'm best known for is COFFEE?!"

Nick: *pats her back* "Easy Izzy, easy..."

Granny Xiao-Long
So, since I made Shampoo Yang and Ruby's aunt, it seems logical to have their grandmother on Taiyang's side be based on another Chinese badass. So I pick the landlady from Kung Fu Hustle:

yuen-qiu-2-data.png

That said, she's got a fair amount of Cologne's influence in her.

Granny Long looks over the boys of Beacon.

Cardin: "Who brought the old hag?"

Granny Long: WHAM

Cardin: "URK!"

Jaune: "I'm the first to admit I'm not at all worldly, and I still know the rule about acting incautiously when confronting smiling older ladies."

Granny Long: "I looked like Little Yang until I was eighty, you sassy little thing!"

Cardin: "And how many centuries ago was that?"

Granny Long: (WHAM) "Two." (WHAM) "For flinching."

Cardin: "URK!"

Later...

Granny Long: looking at Ren and Jaune "Orphan boy, wish I'd found you sooner. You'd have been great grandson-in-law and student!"

Ren: "Thank you?"

Granny Long: looks at Jaune "You powerful, full of potential, and dumb! Perfect grandson-in-law material!"

Jaune: "No I'm... Isn't!"

Granny Long: "Granddaughters! You can date these two! Get on with it, Yang, make me great-grandchildren!"

Yang: "I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!"

Granny Long: "You not thinking of Kitty Brat, are you?"

Yang: "What, no! I've have to get my arm cut off to think about dating Blake!"

Jaune: "I... Is that a sex thing or... What?"

Granny Long: "Good! Got two choices for grandson-in-law!"

Yang: "I'm just not interested in that, Granny!"

Granny Long: "When you be interested? When you too old to attract anyone?"

Yang: "I'M EIGHTEEN!"

Granny Long: "Would be old maid in my day! Had ten boys fighting for me when I was your age!"

Yang: "I mean I want to see the world, have adventures-"

Granny Long: "Had adventures while married and pregnant too! Beat up warlord and his tribe while your auntie was in me!"

Yang: "Is that why she talks like that-" WHAM "OW!"

Granny Long: "No, her husband just think she cute like that. Don't be rude!"

Yang: "I'm not getting married just because you're being pushy!"

Granny Long: "You wanna end up like Goodwitch?"

Yang: "What, a total badass?"

Granny Long: "She lives in tiny apartment. Has cat. Sometimes accidentally eats cat food when she's all alone!"

Goodwitch: "How did you-I DID NOT! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!"

Yang: "I... Seriously? Wow. Still not gonna get married when I'm barely EIGHTEEN!"

Granny Long: "Fine! Ruby! You be good granddaughter and date blond idiot!"

Ruby: "Okay!"

Yang: "GRANNY!"

Granny Long: "Fine, you date blond idiot. I'll see if I can find someone suitable for her. You might have to share."

Yang: "SERIOUSLY?!"

Granny Long: "This Jaune-boy is one of only two respectful males in this heap of rubble. You don't want him, not gonna let Ruby miss out. You can have Quiet Polite One!"

Nora: "NOBODY'S TAKING REN FROM ME!" Manic, holding up her hammer as lightning crackles around her

Granny Long: "Oh really? You kill for him?"

Nora: "I'LL SLAUGHTER ENTIRE VILLAGES FOR HIM!" Huffs huffs "I'LL BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD, STARTING WITH YOU! I'LL PUT IT ALL IN A BIG FUCKING TUB!"

Granny Long: "You orphan?"

Nora: "YES!"

Granny Long: "Not anymore! Welcome to family! You adopted now!"

Nora: "WOOHOO! GRANNY!"

Granny Long: hugs her "Granddaughter!"

Yang, Ren, Jaune, and Ruby: "What."

Granny Long: "I like her spunk!"

Last edited:
Granny Long: "You wanna end up like Goodwitch?"

Yang: "What, a total badass?"

Granny Long: "She lives in tiny apartment. Has cat. Sometimes accidentally eats cat food when she's all alone!"

Goodwitch: "How did you-I DID NOT! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!"

Granny Long: How you know? You drink so much boxed wine, empties turned into furniture! You date bird man, he perfect for you!

The villains from Kung Fu Hustle were pretty awesome.

Oh I imagine that would has... thoughts about Raven.

Granny Long thought Raven was a great daughter-in-law... Until she abandoned her family. Now she refers to her as "The Deadbeat" and "The Disappointment."

She really loved Summer though, and mourned her death. She helped Qrow kick Taiyang back into shape but it took a while. And she had to manage the rest of the clan too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back