• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

I'm now picturing Uncle, from the Jackie Chan Adventures cartoon, and adapting his catch phrase...

Uncle: One more thing! Remember, magic must defeat magic-.

Ruby: But Uncle, magic isn't real!

Uncle: WHAA?! What you mean, magic not real?! Magic is all around us! Semblance, magic! Dust, Old Magic! Grimm, ANCIENT MAGIC!

Weiss: Indeed, Mister.... Uncle. While I will admit that humanity has yet to identify just what the Grimm are, we do in fact know that Dust and Semblances are more than just superstition. Dust is merely a naturally occurring mineral with, admittedly, amazing qualities. But the SDC has long unraveled any such mystery surrounding Dust. And a Semblance is nothing so childish as magic! It is the power of our Souls made manifest, unique to each individual.

Uncle: DO YOU LISTEN TO WHAT COMES OUT OF MOUTH!! You know nothing!

I'm now picturing Uncle, from the Jackie Chan Adventures cartoon, and adapting his catch phrase...

Uncle: One more thing! Remember, magic must defeat magic-.

Ruby: But Uncle, magic isn't real!

Uncle: WHAA?! What you mean, magic not real?! Magic is all around us! Semblance, magic! Dust, Old Magic! Grimm, ANCIENT MAGIC!

Weiss: Indeed, Mister.... Uncle. While I will admit that humanity has yet to identify just what the Grimm are, we do in fact know that Dust and Semblances are more than just superstition. Dust is merely a naturally occurring mineral with, admittedly, amazing qualities. But the SDC has long unraveled any such mystery surrounding Dust. And a Semblance is nothing so childish as magic! It is the power of our Souls made manifest, unique to each individual.

Uncle: DO YOU LISTEN TO WHAT COMES OUT OF MOUTH!! You know nothing!

*uncle goes off to prove to the young whipper snappers that magic is real, and Jaune is the perfect apprentice/BOY!/helper/minimum-wage labor*

i can see Uncle doing this to prove to the silly fools about real magic.

Id kind of like to see snips or bits of the cast having unexpected hobbies or talents.

I keep imagining Nora as a landscape painter and Weiss as a wood carver.

Other weird talent ideas I had was Ruby being good at sewing and Yang liking glass blowing.

ok, I got a story plot that ran away from me, if anyone can figure what this is, that be great.
so originally I was trying to make any excuse for Popeye and Bluto come to beacon to visit their great grand nephew Jaune and Cardin respectively and it got loose from there.
now I'm thinking that beacon has a career/family day where they invite family member of student come visit.
- Ren: I have two ideas:
1) has a triad uncle, there are two ways this could work:
a) he act sketchy and suspicious, so everyone but Ren thinks he's obviously a triad member when he's really just a simple shop owner.
b) he acts like stereotype triad mender, doesn't even bother to hide the fact that he's part of the triad but everyone is oblivious to the fact.
2) his uncle is one of the three, Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung or Yuen Biao, who brought the other two with him.
- Cardin: his two older hunter brothers come, they go by the name Dean and Sam
- Neptune: since I doubt he would invite his cousin Zagreus aka the better Neptune, he might have accidentally invite:
a) one of his two older brothers Pluto or Zeus( I'm using his Greek name for a reason)
b) one of his cousin Hades, Zeus or Poseidon
- Ruby: invites a family friend and fellow scythe user Gehrman, who may or may not have save Summer. I'm basing him of the fic "the first hunter" by L3t_U5_D0_That_Aga1n
- Yang: invites Eileen aka the better Qrow
- Pyrrha: two ideas 1) an uncle Leonidas who is disappointed in her failure to up hold the family's traditional laconic wit. 2) a cousin Herakles son of Zeus, this in turn cause Neptune and Pyrrha to realize their related and everyone's reaction to the fact.
- Sun: a cousin by the name of son Goku
- Weiss: someone from her father side if only to show that he's the only arsehole in the family or the others are less of an arsehole compare to him. maybe Vegeta to show that Jacques has faunus blood in him and that Weiss and Sun uncle/cousin are rival.
- Nora: originally I want it to be Loki, the Norse mythology not the marvel, but than I thought why not both. so on one side of family there's the Norse mythology and on the other side there's the marvel Norse mythology, and both have a rival with one another to one up each other with Nora in the middle.
- Blake: the only one who believes her disguise works, while everyone else know the truth and won't invite anyone, so beacon does it for her. snice they couldn't bring he parent for political reason they instead invite her uncle Bagheera who bring with him his housemate/best friend Baloo, the former is a social worker who helps children get adopted, i.e. a human child by a wolf faunus family, and is disappoint by his niece whose worst girl action have cause faunus-human relation to take a step back, the latter runs a air cargo freight business who sometime works for business mogul Shere Khan, who may or may not be relation to Sienna Khan. everyone thinks the two are in a relationship when they're not.
- Jaune: half of the reason this trash fire came into existence. not sure if I should just made Popeye and Bluto his great granduncle and both come to visit or if a relative by the name of James Bond should come.

after having written all of this down, I have realize a few thing:
1. I have no future in writing
2. I should not come up with plot ideas while half asleep or ever for that matter.
3. I have the impulse control of a suicidal lemming that's high on crack.

I want to ask the kind people here for a little bit of help.

You see, I want to do an SI-OC RWBY story using this little CYOA here. Except instead of "Gaia" it's the Blacksmith from the Ever After. I think the Blacksmith is perfect for SI-OC inserts into RWBY, or even in-universe characters getting Out of Context powers and stuff. She's probably one of the best additions for RWBY fanfiction writers.

I think the CYOA desperately needs an update for V9 stuff.

Anyway: In the "Meta" section I want to use the "Merge" option to give the SI-OC a power set from the Nasuverse. Like Gate of Babylon, Unlimited Blade Works, Excalibur or Rhongomyniad. That kind of thing.

I have quite a few ideas of who the merge could be with, and I just want a little bit of help deciding. Two of the options include two people because they're ultimately the same people.

__artoria_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_and_lion_king_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_kankan33333__63446211a0a69e2c8a17536886e1ceae.jpg

__gilgamesh_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_rimuu__a1e3fa2868f870102bca7d89768d1669.png

__archer_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_tobu_bilibil__28ba5778611117da988ff83b20e153c0.jpg

__emiya_alter_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_kim_yura_goddess_mechanic__3f22298a983373eb6cf6293e05f80b06.jpg

__scathach_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_emanon123__29ebab1328d5fb3e9202790492dd9689.png

__bedivere_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_wuren_daoshang_dekezong__c02cd1e460acf142ddb2dd0408487eb8.png

__romulus_quirinus_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_onasu_sawagani__3386f15028372dae13411fc2f543abb9.png

__ivan_the_terrible_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_makitoyuito__ae423c0dcfc490dbb3d5fd5d9a664228.png

__odysseus_and_trojan_horse_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_lectermurasaki__76f4354f777b3c92c8c896b6a5d3a72e.jpg

__arjuna_and_arjuna_alter_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_uda_xax_057__a800df62a44c51847dccd4745e5cf829.jpg

__morgan_le_fay_and_morgan_le_fay_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_yafura__1fc2c08978eba400e9d53d626cd857cc.jpg

__cernunnos_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_152_in_can__2a92269654d979b47c451668ba417f5c.jpg

__olga_marie_animusphere_and_u_olga_marie_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_nakanishi_tatsuya__225fa471d7e7e5b1ebc62f37579dd626.png

__kukulkan_and_kukulkan_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_one_heart1201__3e6ec2f595561a6d72998ee45a4fb467.jpg

__ort_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_pfalz__5b618e86526a66c624eed16f6b1b0451.png

Exactly what the story will end up being may change depending on which option I eventually go with. The CYOA has options to get reincarnated into RWBY characters, so some options would be good for an SI-OC/Jaune insertion, while others would work better without a character reincarnation. For example, the last two options would not be a character reincarnation.

The option will also affect exactly where in the timeline the SI-OC starts. Option Thirteen would start before the Brother Gods destroyed humanity, while Twelve would start only after the beginning of RWBY's canon story.

Or... Maybe I do all of them? Kind of? Like, it's the same SI-OC, but after making a deal with the Great Tree/Blacksmith, he can live his life with whatever Out of Context power he wants, and then once he dies (or chooses to die) he can get reset and pick a different one, and live another life?

Eh. I suppose I'll leave that up to you guys. How do you think I should go about this?

Last edited:
I want to ask the kind people here for a little bit of help.

You see, I want to do an SI-OC RWBY story using this little CYOA here. Except instead of "Gaia" it's the Blacksmith from the Ever After. I think the Blacksmith is perfect for SI-OC inserts into RWBY, or even in-universe characters getting Out of Context powers and stuff. She's probably one of the best additions for RWBY fanfiction writers.

I think the CYOA desperately needs an update for V9 stuff.

Anyway: In the "Meta" section I want to use the "Merge" option to give the SI-OC a power set from the Nasuverse. Like Gate of Babylon, Unlimited Blade Works, Excalibur or Rhongomyniad. That kind of thing.

I have quite a few ideas of who the merge could be with, and I just want a little bit of help deciding. Two of the options include two people because they're ultimately the same people.

__artoria_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_and_lion_king_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_kankan33333__63446211a0a69e2c8a17536886e1ceae.jpg

__gilgamesh_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_rimuu__a1e3fa2868f870102bca7d89768d1669.png

__archer_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_tobu_bilibil__28ba5778611117da988ff83b20e153c0.jpg

__emiya_alter_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_kim_yura_goddess_mechanic__3f22298a983373eb6cf6293e05f80b06.jpg

__scathach_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_emanon123__29ebab1328d5fb3e9202790492dd9689.png

__bedivere_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_wuren_daoshang_dekezong__c02cd1e460acf142ddb2dd0408487eb8.png

__romulus_quirinus_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_onasu_sawagani__3386f15028372dae13411fc2f543abb9.png

__ivan_the_terrible_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_makitoyuito__ae423c0dcfc490dbb3d5fd5d9a664228.png

__odysseus_and_trojan_horse_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_lectermurasaki__76f4354f777b3c92c8c896b6a5d3a72e.jpg

__arjuna_and_arjuna_alter_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_uda_xax_057__a800df62a44c51847dccd4745e5cf829.jpg

__morgan_le_fay_and_morgan_le_fay_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_yafura__1fc2c08978eba400e9d53d626cd857cc.jpg

__cernunnos_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_152_in_can__2a92269654d979b47c451668ba417f5c.jpg

__olga_marie_animusphere_and_u_olga_marie_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_nakanishi_tatsuya__225fa471d7e7e5b1ebc62f37579dd626.png

__kukulkan_and_kukulkan_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_one_heart1201__3e6ec2f595561a6d72998ee45a4fb467.jpg

__ort_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_pfalz__5b618e86526a66c624eed16f6b1b0451.png

Exactly what the story will end up being may change depending on which option I eventually go with. The CYOA has options to get reincarnated into RWBY characters, so some options would be good for an SI-OC/Jaune insertion, while others would work better without a character reincarnation. For example, the last two options would not be a character reincarnation.

The option will also affect exactly where in the timeline the SI-OC starts. Option Thirteen would start before the Brother Gods destroyed humanity, while Twelve would start only after the beginning of RWBY's canon story.

Or... Maybe I do all of them? Kind of? Like, it's the same SI-OC, but after making a deal with the Great Tree/Blacksmith, he can live his life with whatever Out of Context power he wants, and then once he dies (or chooses to die) he can get reset and pick a different one, and live another life?

Eh. I suppose I'll leave that up to you guys. How do you think I should go about this?

Do all of them. If Fate can pull it off, so can you.

Hmm... The 'All' option seems interesting. But I'd give my votes to either Bedivere or Ivan. Both could use more love.

Actually, I just thought of a way to localize Ivan to RWBY. Obviously a mammoth faunus. Can think of a couple ways to play that. Either as an old bloodline carefully curated, because old bloodlines be like that, or more amusingly have an elephant faunus get together with a faunus with fur. Maybe have Ivan's faunus trait be a set of tusks. Then his Semblance could be tusk/bone armor that emulates his FGO appearance, or go with Lightning Projection.

Bedivere, I'm now thinking, could simply have a Semblance that allows him to channel Aura into inorganic objects, strengthening them and doing Sword Beam/Slash things with them.

I realize you're likely intending a more literal transposition, Guikoi. I just like adapting powersets and the like into other media and making them fit in-context.

Uncle Demonstrates
*uncle goes off to prove to the young whipper snappers that magic is real, and Jaune is the perfect apprentice/BOY!/helper/minimum-wage labor*

i can see Uncle doing this to prove to the silly fools about real magic.

*Uncle is hopping on one foot, wearing a headband of lit sticks of incense, waving a pufferfish in one hand and a pouch of herbs in the other*

Uncle: Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao. (Repeat ad nauseum)

*Surrounding Grimm are flinching away with each chant. Team RWBY watches, dumbfounded*

Ruby: *Confused*

Yang: *Amazed*

Weiss: *Sputtering Disbelief*

Blake: Huh, magic IS real.

Weiss: *whirls to Blake* This ISN'T magic! It's obvious this is just Mister Uncle's Semblance!!

*Uncle points the pufferfish at a slow beowolf and fires a laser at it. The Grimm is vaporised.*

Ruby & Yang: COOL!

Weiss: *huffing and puffing in denial*

Blake: Then how do you explain that?

Uncle: I told you, magic must defeat magic!

Weiss: *Screeches in Shattering Worldview*

I realize you're likely intending a more literal transposition, Guikoi. I just like adapting powersets and the like into other media and making them fit in-context.

Don't worry. I love doing that as well. So I understand.

Do all of them. If Fate can pull it off, so can you.

I definitely could do it. But I'm not doing all of them at once, since some of them would be redundant.

For example:
There's no point having both EMIYA and Gilgamesh's powers at once, since they do ultimately similar things, even if how they do it is vastly different (Gilgamesh shoots things and rarely fights with them, and EMIYA does it the other way around).

So it'd be the same SI-OC getting Ascended by the Blacksmith. With different powers and gifts each time. Will probably keep most of the other stuff, like Aura and Magic stuff, the same between each Ascension. He'll get sent to different timelines to deal with Salem, Ozma and/or the Brother Gods.

So which one should I start with?

I vite, for... Morgan... thé lady once could bé Jaune as a profesor in beacon.

That's... A pretty good idea. I could definitely see Morgan's power in an SI-Jaune being given the position of a Professor.

I mean, Morgan le Fay is absolutely fucking bonkers when it comes to Magecraft, which would no doubt extend to RWBY magic, Aura and Semblances. Morgan as-is can create magical items and spells on the level of the Four Relics.

I vite, for kukulkan... thé lady once could bé Jaune as a profesor in beacon.

I could see Kukulkan getting a spot as Professor, mainly so he's be able to protect Amber.

I vite, for... bediviere, thé lady once could bé Jaune as a profesor in beacon.

I really like the Bedivere idea. The only problem is there's absolutely zero way to possibly deal with Salem...

Then again, the Brother Gods are the threat the SI is set to target. Getting Salem too is just a bonus.

But I'd give my votes to either Bedivere or Ivan. Both could use more love.

Ivan is really cool. I agree both him and Bedivere need more love.

With Ivan, I'd have him look like Jaune, as he'd be an SI-Jaune, but with some minor physical alterations. The big Thunder Tsar form would be something he can morph into to increase his power. It'd basically be his "Combat Form".

"Zveri Krestnyi Khod" would be his "Ultimate Form" and it'd be what he used against the greatest threats.

Though, his Oprichniki would be fantastic. Have them scout around Vale during the night. Hunt down the White Fang and/or Salem's Agents and kill them. Remember, they don't have a distance limit... but they do decrease in power the further away they are, with their strongest being in the City of Vale because that's where Ivan-SI-Jaune would be.

At their strongest, Qrow would still beat them in the dozens, because they don't have aura. However, there'd be hundreds of them at once, and any time one dies another would be made to replace it. So Qrow could effortlessly kill dozens of them, but eventually he's gonna get overwhelmed.

The only way to make it stop is to either wake up Ivan-SI-Jaune or force him to move if he's already awake. Otherwise you're fighting a losing battle.

Obviously a mammoth faunus.

Would that work? Don't faunus only have one trait?

or more amusingly have an elephant faunus get together with a faunus with fur.

Faunus who have different species don't create hybrids. They just... The child comes out as a random species of faunus. It's weird, I know. It can't even be magical in nature because magic was gone by the time they popped up. They just don't make any sense.

Can think of a couple ways to play that. Either as an old bloodline carefully curated, because old bloodlines be like that,

That could work. That could work quite well, actually. Not even necessarily a faunus (though it helps), but a product of eugenics from a family that's been doing it for a few thousand years.

Maybe have Ivan's faunus trait be a set of tusks. Then his Semblance could be tusk/bone armor that emulates his FGO appearance, or go with Lightning Projection.

For an Ivan adapted into RWBY, I'd have his shoulder tusks be his faunus trait, his armor/body (and the tusks extending into spears attack that he does) as his Semblance, while the lightning is straight up magic.

His Zveri Krestnyi Khod could be his armor/body Semblance being further boosted to extremes using magic. With a body that huge, he can take his mastery over lightning magic to bullshit extents. Such as shooting a blast of lightning that can essentially replicate the Tunguska Event point blank on top of an enemy.

However, using Zveri Krestnyi Khod like that would be exhausting. It'd be much more efficient to use that form for its increased durability and strength, and just crush things. However, while huntsmen and huntresses would get pasted by it, they're (generally) fast enough that, for Ivan, fighting like that would be too costly for such little gain.

So that form would be best used against Grimm, large fortifications and armies of non-huntsmen.

Unless he has access to something that could give him functionally unlimited magical energy, like the Staff of Creation or something. At that point... Beam Spam.

He has too much stuff to fit it all into just a Semblance. Because the armor/body is unrelated to his lightning. If his lightning only came from his tusks it could fit into a single Semblance, with his armor/body just able to do that. But he can do it out of any part of him and out of his staff, so it can't all be the same Semblance.

So, he would need magic to get his lightning.

Bedivere, I'm now thinking, could simply have a Semblance that allows him to channel Aura into inorganic objects, strengthening them and doing Sword Beam/Slash things with them.

Yeah. That would work perfectly. There's already a Semblance you can pick in the CYOA that lets you do exactly that. It's called "Excalibur".

I recommend you check it out, it's one of my favorite interactive CYOAs.

Some prompts for today:

-A recurring trope in much RWBY fanfic is for Jaune and a girl (or girls) to end up stranded on a deserted island and romance ensues. In this case, multiple girls plot to "strand" themselves with Jaune and they all end up on the same island. Jaune is naturally perplexed.

-A little girl gets lost on Beacon and Velvet finds her and takes care of her. Turns out she's Cardin's little sister. Write from there!

-Someone attempts to blackmail Pyrrha about going on a date with Jaune. It doesn't end well... For the would-be blackmailer.

-Nick Arc didn't go the harem protagonist route... But what if he did? And Jaune grew up with "Mama Sienna" and "Mama Glynda" as Nick's co-wives?

-Kali and Ghira have a plan so fiendishly clever to get Menagerie recognition it's diabolical! They'll find the son of an old friend who wants to become a Hunter, and then help him seduce their daughter at Beacon! It's foolproof!

Alas, they didn't know what kind of fool they were getting with Jaune Arc.

-Ozpin didn't actually keep the Relics in the Vaults. That would be too obvious. Instead they were all hidden away in various places with clever fakes in the Vaults. One of them, the Crown, is kept in Taiyang Xiao-Long's home.

(Ozpin would have hidden Amber there, too, but he was afraid she'd wake up and fall in love with Taiyang so that was out.)

-It was just Qrow's luck to have an affair with Willow Schnee. What happens when it comes out?

Nick Arc didn't go the harem protagonist route... But what if he did? And Jaune grew up with "Mama Sienna" and "Mama Glynda" as Nick's co-wives?
Willow copes and seethes at her missed opportunity to get the himbo, and Jaune probably knows Blake since his mama is the leader of the lewd fang

Little Lost Bunny
-A little girl gets lost on Beacon and Velvet finds her and takes care of her. Turns out she's Cardin's little sister. Write from there!

*Velvet is in the middle of the beacon courtyard paralyzed by a mixture of confusion and shyness as a little orang haired girl in a white bunny onesie crawls all over her*

Velvet: someone help? Please?

Little girl: bunny.

*As the girl continues to crawl and snuggle velvet a frantic Cardin happens across them*

Cardin: Samantha Jay Winchester! You can't go wandering off here.

Sam: bunny.

*Cardin finally notices velvet*

Cardin: oh no.

Velvet: ouch. I thought you were being nice now.

Cardin: I didn't mean it like that! It's just Sam really likes bunnies.

Velvet: Cardin. Shes three.

Cardin: four actually she's just small.

Velvet: she's four. How big a problem can she be?

*Cardin grabs a nearby stick and lightly pokes sam. Sam grabs the stick and squeezes turning it into splinters*

Velvet: what the f-

Cardin: four year old!

Velvet: -unnel cake?!

Cardin: dad awakened moms aura when she was pregnant with Sam in the hopes it would lessen some of the pregnancy pains. Ended up awakening Sam's aura and making it SO much worse.

*Velvet still as a statue*

Velvet: Cardin. Please get this child off me before she decides to hug me and pop me like a grape.

*Cardin starts tugging on Sam who doesn't let go. Velvet also tries to pull herself away from Sam. Sam eventually yanks both of them which causes a lip lock/headbutt and leaves them both unconscious and blushing with a four year old sitting on top of them*

Sam: *smugly* bunny.

Edit:

Wanted to also explain my choice for the name.

Cardin is based off of the Cardinal on Winchester.

A cardinal is also a type of bird. So I picked Jay for her middle name because it's a bird. Keeps her slightly in theme with her brothers team. The name Sam is just to make a supernatural joke.

Last edited:
Little Lost Winchester
Well to take this in a different direction than you might've been thinking. And right after I woke up too.

---

Passing a corner, Velvet came across a little girl holding an old plush bunny that was missing an eye spinning in place. Stopping, she tilted her head as the little kept spinning with the plush toy held in her arms. Until she fell onto the ground after a solid minute of spinning.

Rushing over to check on the little girl, she sat up as soon as Velvet got to her. No tears in her eyes. Looking up at Velvet as the huntress got to her, the little girl tilted her head.

"Why do you look like grandma?"

"Eh, what?"

"You look like grandma in her picture book."

"A-ah, okay then." Nodding with a confused expression, Velvet tilted her head. "But, what are you doing here? This is a school for hunters and huntresses."

"I wanted to see big bro. He said if mommy said it was okay and I was careful to not get lost I could come see him for a little bit. But I got lost."

"Oh, that's not good. How about we get you back to him. What's his name? And what's yours?"

"I'm Carmine, and big bro is Cardin."

Eyes widening, Velvet nodded to the girl. "Okay, I think I know who that is or where I can find them. "

Before Velvet could do much more, Cardin came running over to them. Falling to a knee next to Carmine panting, reaching out to hold her by the shoulders and looking her over. "Carmine, what did I tell you."

"Not to get lost. But I thought I saw something over here, and then it looked cool when I decided to spin. And then I fell."

"Alright, well just try to stay as close to me as you can."

"Okay~" Nodding, Carmine then pointed a finger at Velvet to the wince of the rabbit faunus. "But why does she look like grandma."

"Look like..." Turning his head, Velvet lamely waved back. "Ah, that's...because she's our cousin."

"Oh, then why hasn't she been around for my birthdays?"

"Ah, our dad and hers are fighting. We haven't seen each other since a few years before you were born."

"Yeah, and I used to terrorize him when we were younger."

"Really? Okay then. Can you come to my birthdays next time?"

"...We'll see."

Twist: that 4 year old knows exactly how strong she is after a tragic beheading incident with her favorite stuffed animal. She's just messing with her brother when he pokes her with a stick.

It was just Qrow's luck to have an affair with Willow Schnee. What happens when it comes out?

There was not only an affair, but that affair also bore fruit.....Weiss Schnee. And the reason Winter Schnee hates Qrow so much is because she is still traumatized from the time she caught him and her mother in the middle of fucking.

She wasn't so much stricken by her father being cucked (even in her back then young mind, Jacques seriously had it coming); but rather by the fact that she can't scrub the image of her mother in the throes of passion out of her mind. And unfortunately, she has a very strong aversion to the idea of indulging in alcohol due to very obvious reasons; so she can't just simply drown the brain cells responsible of retaining that memory.

Last edited:
There was not only an affair, but that affair also bore fruit.....Weiss Schnee. And the reason Winter Schnee hates Qrow so much is because she is still traumatized from the time she caught him and her mother in the middle of fucking.

She wasn't so much stricken by her father being cucked (even in her, back then, young mind, Jacques seriously had it coming); but rather by the fact that she can't scrub the image of her mother in the throes of passion out of her mind. And unfortunately, she has a very strong aversion to the idea of indulging in alcohol due to very obvious reasons; so she can't just simply drown the brain cells responsible of retaining that memory.
We've all walked in on our parents fucking at least once winter, unluckily for you you were old enough to remember it.

But silver lining at least you didn't get desensitized to it. Trust me that isn't fun.

A Family Heirloom
-Ozpin didn't actually keep the Relics in the Vaults. That would be too obvious. Instead they were all hidden away in various places with clever fakes in the Vaults. One of them, the Crown, is kept in Taiyang Xiao-Long's home.

It was another day in the home of Taiyang Xiao-Long and his family. Summer Rose, his wife, was out on another mission with their friend and teammate, Qrow Branwen, while he stayed home to watch their daughters, Yang and Ruby. Taiyang was cleaning dishes in the kitchen while Zwei, the family's corgi, was chewing on a dog toy in the corner. The dog stops and raises his head, ears up, before Zwei lets out a woof of warning. Before Taiyang can question the dog on what Zwei heard, the blond began to hear the thumping of excited running up stairs.

"Girls! No running in the house!" Taiyang yelled, the sounds of running immediately disappearing. Sighing fondly, the father returns his attention to the dishes. "Those girls. Too much energy."

A minute goes by before Taiyang can hear his daughters coming downstairs. "Hey dad, check out this thing we found!" his eldest daughter, Yang, demands excitedly. "Mmm! It's pretty!" Ruby, the youngest, declares as well.

"Alright, alright, girls! Just give me a moment to finish here." Taiyang acquiesces, chuckling some at his girls' enthusiasm. In no time at all, the man finishes the last plate and starts drying his hands. "Now tell me, what has you two so excited?" Taiyang asks, turning around to face the two girls while drying his hands with a dish towel.

There stood his daughters, Yang looking more and more like her mother every year, and Ruby looking like a smaller copy of Summer. Yang held in her hands a closed jewelry box that Taiyang had trouble identifying for a moment, before his eyes settled on the simple but elegant and debossed designs that covered the box.

"Well, Uncle Qrow once said there was treasure in the attic, so we tried to find it!" proudly announced Yang, holding the jewelry box up, Ruby nodding her head too, before opening it.

Inside the box is a simple, yet beautiful, tiara. Made of gold, it shines in the sunlight that comes in through the window. Coming up in three peaks on the brow of the tiara are three rubies. Each seems to contain an inner fire as light enters and leaves the gems.

"Well I'll be, I haven't seen this for a while." Taiyang says, putting the dish towel on the counter and walking over to his girls. He smiles fondly at the memories the tiara brings forth.

"What is it? Is it moms? Is it pirate treasure?!" excitedly asks Ruby.

Taiyang: "Not quite. It was my mother's, actually. And her mother's before that."

Yang & Ruby: Wow!

Tai: This is actually something that's been passed down through my family, our family, for generations. Typically from mother to daughter. Other times though, men would use it to propose.

Yang: Huh...

Ruby: Really?! So it is Mom's!

Taiyang: Heh, heh, I suppose. There's actually a story attached to this. A long time ago, in the times of myth and legend, an old wizard gave this tiara to our many-times great grandmother. She'd actually gone out of her way to help an old man, giving him shelter and food during a harsh winter. He told her, "For choosing to help a stranger, giving them hearth and food, I gift this to you. May your kindness bless others as you have blessed me." He then just disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Ruby: So cool!

Yang: Neat. So was he a hunstman or something?

Tai: Probably one of the first. But wizard certainly sounds cooler, don'tcha think?

Ruby: Yeah!

PS - I got tired of story format, as you can tell.

So I had a idea to make remnant suck even more. Yay!

Grimm semblances. When a person has a semblance evolution fueled by negative emotions (and bad character growth) their semblances turn malicious and sometimes self destructive.

For instance if Ren had a grimm semblance evolution he'd become a emotivore. (Someone who eats emotions) And be able to basically be a human apathy.

Fake Boyfriend
Cardin Winchester was trying. He really was trying to not be a jerkass. He'd recognized how much of a jerkass he was and he was making amends.

He'd apologized to Velvet, and while it took a lot of effort, she at least was willing to speak to him. Her team wasn't glaring death at him. It was a start, but it was a good one. He thought he was doing okay, honestly. Sure, they weren't exactly friends but at least they didn't hate each other.

All of this went through Cardin's mind as he saw Velvet hurry up to him as he sat studying under a tree on the quad. He blinked at her through the harsh midday sun as she came to a stop right in front of him, panting hard.

"... Something I can help you with?" He asked.

Velvet nodded quickly.

"Y-Yes... Um... Stand up?"

Cardin blinked.

"Wha-?"

"Please?" Velvet asked, pressing her hands together as though in desperate prayer. Her pleading look helped.

Damnit why does she have to be so damn cute? He thought grumpily as he stood up. He spread his arms out, feeling a bit annoyed.

"Okay? Now what?"

"Wrap your arms around me," Velvet ordered. Cardin blinked.

"What-?"

"Just do it, please?" Velvet begged. Cardin sighed, and reached out to take her in an awkward hug, his arms staying straight. Velvet rolled her eyes in frustration.

"Oh for...!"

She reached up, wrapped her arms around his neck, and pushed herself up on tippy toes to kiss him. His eyes bulged out as her warm lips met his and electricity went right through him.

What is this?! Why is she doing this?! WHY IS THIS AMAZING?! He thought frantically, but everything else was overridden by his teenaged hormones which all screamed:

HOT BUNNY GIRL KISS KISS!

Velvet broke the kiss (DAMNIT ME WANT MORE KISSU! His hormones screamed) before she turned and scowled over her shoulder. Cardin dazedly followed her gaze. His eyes narrowed.

Hex Skvader was a rabbit Faunus too. He had dark black hair, black ears pointed like knives, green eyes, and a smug pretty boy face that just seemed to beg to get punched. He was another upperclassman who was, quite frankly, a dick. Which was saying something coming from Cardin.

Honestly, he was glad he'd stopped his bullying when he did because Hex made him look like a saint.

"What... You... How could you... With a human?!" Hex sputtered.

"He's my boyfriend and we're very happy together!" Velvet growled, leaning into Cardin. His arms instinctively wrapped more tightly around her. The outraged look on Hex's face as he glared at them. At Velvet. There was a possessiveness in his eyes, a childish anger over not getting what he wanted.

Cardin couldn't help but enjoy the idea of this smug prick not getting what he wanted.

"Yeah, so beat it, Jackass," Cardin sneered.

Hex worked his jaw.

"Is he blackmailing you?" He demanded. "This smug human prick abusing you-?"

"NO! I-I care for him! So back off already!" Velvet growled. She elbowed Cardin a bit, and, anti-faunus or not anti-faunus, he mustered some spine at Hex's sneer.

"She told you, back off, twink."

"Twink?!" Hex growled. "I'm manlier than a shaved ape like you could ever be!"

"And yet," Cardin stated, "She's choosing me. Not you."

Hex gritted his teeth. He turned and stormed off, muttering curses under his breath. They watched him go for a while, and Cardin's brain pointed out all sorts of great things about holding Velvet! She was warm, soft, curvy and-

She pushed away, breathing a sigh of relief. She smiled up at him apologetically.

"Um... S-Sorry," she managed, "I uh... I was out of ideas to get him off my back."

WHY HOT BUNNY GIRL NOT HUG NO MORE?! Cardin's hindbrain demanded. Cardin coughed.

"I uh... M-Maybe some warning next time...?"

Velvet blushed.

"I... Yeah... I-I was looking for Yatsuhashi but uh..."

"Yatsuhashi?!" Cardin blurted out. Velvet blinked.

"What? What's wrong with him?"

HE'S NOT ME! ME WANT HOT BUNNY GIRL! His hormones crowed. Cardin coughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I-I mean... It... Would make things on your team awkward, wouldn't it?" He tried.

Velvet coughed, and looked to the side.

"I-I mean... Maybe a little," she said, "I... But we're a little-"

"Hey, uh... I'm... Trying to turn over a new leaf, right?" Cardin suggested quickly. "I... I'm fine with helping you out. I should help you out."

Velvet frowned.

"You sure? It's... I mean, you're not exactly fond of us..."

HOT BUNNY GIRRRRRL! His hindbrain bellowed.

"I uh... I-I'm... Changing my opinions," Cardin clarified nervously, "As I... Get to know you better. Sides... Um... Again... I want to do some good."

Velvet beamed. Cardin's heart practically sang.

"Really?"

"Y-Yeah!" Cardin said, giving her a thumbs up, "I um... I'm willing to help you however you need me to! Even... Even being a fake boyfriend!"

"I..." Velvet nodded. "Okay... I... Thank you. I'm sorry if it's gonna be hard on you."

"You have no idea," Cardin muttered.

"Huh?"

"N-Nothing!"

- - -

Last edited:
Cardin Winchester was trying. He really was trying to not be a jerkass. He'd recognized how much of a jerkass he was and he was making amends.

He'd apologized to Velvet, and while it took a lot of effort, she at least was willing to speak to him. Her team wasn't glaring death at him. It was a start, but it was a good one. He thought he was doing okay, honestly. Sure, they weren't exactly friends but at least they didn't hate each other.

All of this went through Cardin's mind as he saw Velvet hurry up to him as he sat studying under a tree on the quad. He blinked at her through the harsh midday sun as she came to a stop right in front of him, panting hard.

"... Something I can help you with?" He asked.

Velvet nodded quickly.

"Y-Yes... Um... Stand up?"

Cardin blinked.

"Wha-?"

"Please?" Velvet asked, pressing her hands together as though in desperate prayer. Her pleading look helped.

Damnit why does she have to be so damn cute? He thought grumpily as he stood up. He spread his arms out, feeling a bit annoyed.

"Okay? Now what?"

"Wrap your arms around me," Velvet ordered. Cardin blinked.

"What-?"

"Just do it, please?" Velvet begged. Cardin sighed, and reached out to take her in an awkward hug, his arms staying straight. Velvet rolled her eyes in frustration.

"Oh for...!"

She reached up, wrapped her arms around his neck, and pushed herself up on tippy toes to kiss him. His eyes bulged out as her warm lips met his and electricity went right through him.

What is this?! Why is she doing this?! WHY IS THIS AMAZING?! He thought frantically, but everything else was overridden by his teenaged hormones which all screamed:

HOT BUNNY GIRL KISS KISS!

Velvet broke the kiss (DAMNIT ME WANT MORE KISSU! His hormones screamed) before she turned and scowled over her shoulder. Cardin dazedly followed her gaze. His eyes narrowed.

Hex Skvader was a rabbit Faunus too. He had dark black hair, black ears pointed like knives, green eyes, and a smug pretty boy face that just seemed to beg to get punched. He was another upperclassman who was, quite frankly, a dick. Which was saying something coming from Cardin.

Honestly, he was glad he'd stopped his bullying when he did because Hex made him look like a saint.

"What... You... How could you... With a human?!" Hex sputtered.

"He's my boyfriend and we're very happy together!" Velvet growled, leaning into Cardin. His arms instinctively wrapped more tightly around her. The outraged look on Hex's face as he glared at them. At Velvet. There was a possessiveness in his eyes, a childish anger over not getting what he wanted.

Cardin couldn't help but enjoy the idea of this smug prick not getting what he wanted.

"Yeah, so beat it, Jackass," Cardin sneered.

Hex worked his jaw.

"Is he blackmailing you?" He demanded. "This smug human prick abusing you-?"

"NO! I-I care for him! So back off already!" Velvet growled. She elbowed Cardin a bit, and, anti-faunus or not anti-faunus, he mustered some spine at Hex's sneer.

"She told you, back off, twink."

"Twink?!" Hex growled. "I'm manlier than a shaved ape like you could ever be!"

"And yet," Cardin stated, "She's choosing me. Not you."

Hex gritted his teeth. He turned and stormed off, muttering curses under his breath. They watched him go for a while, and Cardin's brain pointed out all sorts of great things about holding Velvet! She was warm, soft, curvy and-

She pushed away, breathing a sigh of relief. She smiled up at him apologetically.

"Um... S-Sorry," she managed, "I uh... I was out of ideas to get him off my back."

WHY HOT BUNNY GIRL NOT HUG NO MORE?! Cardin's hindbrain demanded. Cardin coughed.

"I uh... M-Maybe some warning next time...?"

Velvet blushed.

"I... Yeah... I-I was looking for Yatsuhashi but uh..."

"Yatsuhashi?!" Cardin blurted out. Velvet blinked.

"What? What's wrong with him?"

HE'S NOT ME! ME WANT HOT BUNNY GIRL! His hormones crowed. Cardin coughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I-I mean... It... Would make things on your team awkward, wouldn't it?" He tried.

Velvet coughed, and looked to the side.

"I-I mean... Maybe a little," she said, "I... But we're a little-"

"Hey, uh... I'm... Trying to turn over a new leaf, right?" Cardin suggested quickly. "I... I'm fine with helping you out. I should help you out."

Velvet frowned.

"You sure? It's... I mean, you're not exactly fond of us..."

HOT BUNNY GIRRRRRL! His hindbrain bellowed.

"I uh... I-I'm... Changing my opinions," Cardin clarified nervously, "As I... Get to know you better. Sides... Um... Again... I want to do some good."

Velvet beamed. Cardin's heart practically sang.

"Really?"

"Y-Yeah!" Cardin said, giving her a thumbs up, "I um... I'm willing to help you however you need me to! Even... Even being a fake boyfriend!"

"I..." Velvet nodded. "Okay... I... Thank you. I'm sorry if it's gonna be hard on you."

"You have no idea," Cardin muttered.

"Huh?"

"N-Nothing!"

- - -
Is it wrong that I think that this is a Perfect set up for Lemon? I'm not Crazy for thinking that there is Potential for a NSFW Version of this where Cardin acts on his Hormones flips Velvet's Switch and gives the Male Rabbit Faunus a Show right?

The rabbit faunus community is really interconnected and very conniving so this whole thing was planned to give velvet an in with cardin

Would that really work? It was established that Hex is even more of an asshole than Cardin was. So that means Hex has been an asshole for long enough that people recognize him as an asshole.

That tells me, that Hex is just an asshole.

Would that really work? It was established that Hex is even more of an asshole than Cardin was. So that means Hex has been an asshole for long enough that people recognize him as an asshole.

Cardin's Racist Grandpa: Aha! They fooled you too! That's just how insidious the Burrow Conspiracy is! They even use those not part of it to further their goals! They tried it with me during the war! A rabbit nurse tried to get sweet on me after I was injured, but I was on to her! The rabbits want to control the world! Brainwash us, control us!

Cardin: Sigh... Papa, take your meds.

CRG: Never! They're carrot flavored! The Burrow Conspiracy knows no bounds! They won't have me!

PS - Papa here is pronounced "Pawpaw." What I used to call my own great-grandfather.

Last edited:

You don't need to know a plan to be part of it. If you're predictable enough people can build a plan around your actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back