• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Jaune also being the One Sane Man at Beacon is a fun plot. He was a civilian and everyone else has been in training for most of their lives to fight soulless monsters for a living. Him being the most exasperated at everyone else's drama and just trying to get by could be very funny.

I did always like the Idea of Jaune finding out that Hunters were all fucking weird and having to roll with it.

Even More Blake is Racist 3
Ruby: "Jaune? I need you to do something for me."

Jaune: "Sure, what?"

Ruby: "Take Blake on a date? A regular, non-sexually depraved date?"

Jaune: "What?"

Pyrrha: "What?!"

Ruby: "You dated a cat Faunus before, right?"

Pyrrha: eyes narrow "You did?"

Jaune: "Well sure, but Katy Sith was a childhood friend! We broke up amicably! Also, she wasn't crazy."

Ruby: "Blake isn't crazy!"

Weiss: "HA!"

Ruby: "... Okay so she is. But! You can make her NOT crazy! Or at least show her that not everything is about racism and sexual depravity! You're perfect! You're like... Normal!"

Jaune: "I literally snuck into Beacon Academy with fake transcripts, no Aura, and no clue what I was doing."

Ruby: "Didn't you ace the entrance exams?"

Weiss: "Wait, he did what?!"

Jaune: "Well of course! Every time I made a stupid lie about Aura or the Vytal Festival I was panicking and saying stupid crap! I do actually study hard and I got in!"

Weiss: "YOU DID WHAT?! NO WAY! HOW COULD YOU-?!"

Yang: grins, holds up Jaune's Scroll "See for yourself."

Weiss: looks "... They told me someone else got a perfect score! I ONLY GOT A 99! HOW DID AN IDIOT LIKE YOU BEAT ME?! YOU-YOU DOLT!"

Jaune: "I-I just test well! And freak out in situations where I might be killed!"

Weiss fumes.

Ruby: "See? You're an absolutely normal person, Jaune! And Blake needs normality!"

Pyrrha: "Does she? Maybe she could date Sun? Wasn't she already dating Sun? You know, SUN?"

Yang: "Apparently he's not human enough. He's a primate and so he's close to humans which would annoy her dad, but not far away enough it will piss him off."

Everyone tries to sort that out.

Jaune: "... How...?"

Yang: "Don't ask. That was the least taxing part of the conversation with her." sighs "If I ever decide to date her, please, cut my arm off?"

Jaune: "Agreed. Also? You're getting another case of beer from my sisters' next aid package."

Yang: "Hey hey! Good on you, Stud!"

Jaune: "What happened to Vomit Boy?"

Yang: "You got me beer! And you're going to take my neurotic partner out on a date! Two step promotion!"

Jaune: "Ruby, I mean, I don't know-"

Ruby: "Pleasssse?"

Jaune: sighs "... All right. For you, Ruby."

Pyrrha: "But-Jaune-Don't we have training?"

Jaune: "Relax Pyrrha. I'll just take Blake out on a nice, normal date to a bookstore coffee shop. Lunch or brunch." He smiled "It's no big deal, just like how I would take Katy out."

Pyrrha: twitch, scary smile "Oh?"

Jaune: "Pyrrha are you okay? You seem tense. Do you need another massage?"

Nora: "HEY! You've been holding out on us, Jaune! We all want massages!"

Ren: "I don't."

Nora: "Then you give me one!"

Ren: "All right..."

Ruby: "... Okay so she is. But! You can make her NOT crazy! Or at least show her that not everything is about racism and sexual depravity! You're perfect! You're like... Normal!"

Some time later

Jaune - " How was I supposed to know my Animal Control Semblance would work on a Faunus? Or have that effect. Normally it just makes a collar tattoo that makes animals more friendly and listen to me."

Weiss disgusted - "Arguably it did."

Ruby - "Weiss!"

Some time later

Jaune - " How was I supposed to know my Animal Control Semblance would work on a Faunus? Or have that effect. Normally it just makes a collar tattoo that makes animals more friendly and listen to me."

Weiss disgusted - "Arguably it did."

Ruby - "Weiss!"

Ruby orders a dog ear headband to see if its close enough for Jaunes semblance to count it.

And Pyrrha doing the same but with a fox tail.

Katy Sith
Pyrrha tries to inquire about Jaune's relationship with Katy Sith. In a subtle way.

Pyrrha: "Um... So... You had a girlfriend?"

Jaune: "Hm? Oh, yeah. Katy Sith! She was great!"

Pyrrha: "Was she?"

Jaune: "Yeah! We were childhood friends! Heh! I actually thought I'd marry her."

Pyrrha: "Did you?"

Jaune: "But we decided we weren't going to. We wanted other things out of life, ya know?"

Pyrrha: relieved "Oh! Oh... Yeah..."

Nora: "So! How far did you two get?"

Jaune: "..." blush

Pyrrha: "... Jaune?"

Jaune: "I uh... I really shouldn't say."

Pyrrha: "Oh, you're being so polite and gentlemanly!"

Jaune: "Yup! How I was raised!"

Much laughter.

Pyrrha: "... So... Um... How far did you two go?"

Jaune: "Um... Well uh... It's not important, right?"

Pyrrha: "Of-Of course not!"

Jaune: "Right, right..."

A beat.

Nora: "You totally fucked didn't you?"

Jaune: bright red "NORA!"

She spent the next several years doing nothing but training so she could handle Jaune's 'la petite mort'

that poor girl...she now definetly cant handle him, and now she is either going to be a huntress and chase after him, or enter *THE GRIND*...

The RWBY girls now sense a threat is emerging...pyrrha sense a true rival.

Katy just tried to survive the storm of raw sexual force.

She didn't believe her mothers warnings about human men being able to mindbreak faunus women. And decided to go after an Arc.
She left because she didn't want to be reduced to an addicted pet. But now she returns , she cannot resist the cravings any longer.

Even More Blake is Racist 4
Jaune opens his locker, checks his gear... Closes it, and Blake is standing right there with a scowl.

Jaune: "Um... Hey Blake?"

Blake: "You want to be like the great heroes of your family, right?"

Jaune: "I... I do?"

Blake: "You didn't even consider taking me as a prize! Making me your collared pet?! That's what your ancestor King Roland Arc IV did to the Faunus! You could blackmail me into being your sexy feline Faunus servant!"

Jaune: sigh "One, that was two hundred years ago. He was the last Arc to be a king."

Blake: "So?"

Jaune: "Two, yes he collared a Faunus woman but he made her his wife."

Blake: "Wha... You can't be part Faunus! Human men only have Faunus children with Faunus women!"

Jaune: "No, they don't. It's fifty-fifty on the genetics otherwise Faunus would have outbred humans a long time ago."

Blake: "But-But-!"

Jaune: "Third, everyone knows you're a Faunus. You didn't even change your name, Blake!"

Hex: "BELLADONNA!" He rushes up and kneels before her "While I have pride in my Rabbit Faunus heritage, I pledge my fealty to the Princess of Menagerie as we tear down the corrupt human society dominating us and rise up as the rightful new rulers of Remnant!"

Blake: "THAT'S NOT MY FATHER'S DREAM!" cough "I-I mean, I'm not that Blake Belladonna! I just have the same name!"

Hex: "Command me, My Princess! I only ask that you help me save Velvet Scarlatina from her obviously abusive human boyfriend! She should be MY waifu!"

Blake: "WHAT?!"

Jaune: "Yeah, have fun with that, Blake."

Hex: "Command me, My Princess! I only ask that you help me save Velvet Scarlatina from her obviously abusive human boyfriend! She should be MY waifu!"

Blake: "WHAT?!"

Velvet very deliberately puts on a shirt that reads "Human'd" directly in front of Hex.

Hex sobbing while velvet hugs a mildly concerned and confused Cardin's arm.

Velvet very deliberately puts on a shirt that reads "Human'd" directly in front of Hex.

Hex sobbing while velvet hugs a mildly concerned and confused Cardin's arm.

Cardin: "Er... I don't really get it."

Velvet: "You've got me, sweetie. So don't worry about it."

Cardin: "I do... And I'd like to have you again."

Velvet: "Bathroom?"

Cardin: "What kind of man would I be if I fucked my hot bunny girlfriend in the bathroom?"

Velvet: "The best kind?"

Cardin: "Hell yeah!"

Hex: Sobs in bitter Bunny Incel

Ruby orders a dog ear headband to see if its close enough for Jaunes semblance to count it.

And Pyrrha doing the same but with a fox tail.

I'm just wondering how Ruby and Pyrrha being canine faunus would trigger Blake's natural racism; dogs being man's best friend and all.

Thomas "Tom" H. Sun
An OC for consideration... Ruby apparently didn't have any friends back in Patch. But what if she did have one kid she got along with?

He would be Thomas "Tom" H. Sun, a rather short young man with glasses, curly orangish-red hair, and a white labcoat, purple gloves, blue pants and heavy boots. His weapon is "Inquiry", a gigantic wrench that serves as a polearm or club, but doesn't use bullets. It does use Dust to produce various effects as needed, but is just one of many tools and weapons Tom carries with him.

Tom was always short and a bit small for his age. His Semblance, Compression, allows him to shrink himself down in size, which is not really that great for combat. His real ability is his immense intellect. He's a genius scientist and engineer, who creates gadgets and weapons. His ability to shrink lets him get inside machines to fix them and he's even figured out how to manipulate how his eyes focus with his Semblance, letting him see minute details at regular size. Even so, he's still a few inches shorter than Ruby when he's full sized.

His goal is to become a researcher and inventor in Atlas. He's got a bit of an ego (mainly due to his small stature and poor physical attributes) but he has a soft spot for Ruby. He doesn't think she's as smart as he is, but he loved her enthusiasm for science and they were able to bond over it.

When he makes it to Beacon a year later (he only skipped one grade), they reunite and all of sudden? Hormones have hit. Tom is suddenly realizing that Ruby is a girl. A cute girl. A cute girl who loves SCIENCE!

And well... He's gonna have to deal with that.

Naturally, appearance and personality wise, he is based heavily on Dexter from Dexter's Lab:

dexter_by_whitestar1802_d41uisl-fullview.jpg

His Semblance and name are derived from Tom Thumb, the tiny boy in English folklore, and Issun-boshi, or the One-Sun (Inch) Samurai, from Japanese folklore, who is a similarly tiny boy who goes on adventures. He is also a reference to Ant-Man from Marvel Comics and The Atom from DC Comics-Both scientists with size changing abilities.

Blake Tries to Change her Ways
Got a bit more serious version of Blake and the collar idea.

Jaune: Alright, Blake, I've come as you asked what did you want to talk about?

Jaune: Also, what with the outfit?

Blake is wearing a zip-up track jacket with a high collar and a pair of boots.

Blake: Part of our discussion, that will be relevant once I've explained everything.

Blake: So, Jaune, you're one of most sensible people I know.

Jaune: I snuck into Beacon with no Aura.

Blake: And still, you made good calls when you first fought an Ancient Grimm. You have a good head on your shoulders. Which is the reason I asked you to talk.

Jaune: Alright. We're friends. Sort of. So I'm glad you trust me enough.

Blake (muttering): He makes it so easy.

Blake: It's… well. Hard for me to admit it, but I have a problem. I'm horrible when it comes to life choices. Absolutely awful.

Jaune: I don't think coming to Beacon was a bad choice.

Blake: Sneaking in disguised as a human was. If Belladonna wasn't so common last name in Menagerie, everyone would've connected the dots even quicker. Never mind, it's about my other life choices.

Blake: You know I joined Sienna Khan's faction of White Fang over dad's, right?

Jaune: Yes… I've heard about it.

Blake: Yeah. Then I got into a relationship with the most intense guy I've met. And the most insane, even Sienna told me it was a bad idea. But I didn't listen. Just like I didn't listen to Mom and Dad when they told me Sienna would turn White Fang into terrorists.

Blake: I just yelled at them and ran away. And with Sienna I defended Adam… my then-boyfriend, even though I already saw what he was slipping into. And then there was the whole problem with Weiss, when I yelled at her, even if I knew exactly what White Fang was becoming. And then I wanted to prove her wrong and nearly got myself and Sun killed at the docks.

Blake: That's my problem, Jaune. I make a bad decision and then double, triple and quadruple down on it. And when it inevitably goes south, I run away like a scaredy-cat. Yes, yes, I'm allowed to say that. And now, I got into another fight with my team because I'm trying to investigate the White Fang further and… And I realized that I'm just going down that road again.

Jaune: So you want me to help you? Give you advice if something a bad idea or not?

Blake: Not quite.

She unzips her jacket – she's not wearing anything underneath it, except for a collar with a long leash. Blake takes the leash and offer it to Jaune.

Blake: I'm horrible at making decisions on my own. So, I need someone else to make them for me.

Jaune: You want me… to be your boyfriend?

Blake: No, not boyfriend. My Master.

She looks down.

Blake: Not just in a sexual way. But, well, that too. But to completely own me, make all of important decisions for me.

Jaune: I… I don't know what to say Blake…

Blake: Yes?

Jaune gives her a deadpan look.

Blake: Please, at least consider it. We don't need to be exclusive. I won't mind if you have relations with other women or anything. Just so long as you're my master as well, I don't mind. I'll be anything you want me to be: wife, servant, mistress, toy…

Jaune: Blake, stop. You're getting desperate.

Blake shuts up immediately and looks at him intently.

Jaune: It's just… I'm flattered you trust me this way, really. Just… why me? Surely, I'm not the first choice for something like that.

Blake: I did think about it, Jaune. It's not a spontaneous decision. It's like I told you – you got a good head on your shoulders.

Blake: I considered others too, but… Ruby is a good leader, but she's too young and isn't really commanding. Sun… has a good head on his shoulders, but he's built this idealized image of me in his head… It'd take some time to get it out, and I would likely screw things up before then. Ren is Nora's and, well, she doesn't seem like a sharing type.

Jaune chuckles.

Jaune: Yeah, she's really not. What about Pyrrha?

Blake (with a soft blush): Oh, Jaune. Pyrrha never had any real control of her life. If anything, she'd more likely to offer you her own leash alongside mine. (Whispering): That would be sexy as hell, too.

Jaune blushes heavily.

Blake: It really boils down to either you or Yang – she's the one who pretty much raised Ruby, after all. But, personally, I prefer sausages over tacos, if you know what I mean. Compatibility is important too.

Blake reaches for the zipper again to pull it up.

Blake: I get that it's a bit overwhelming and if you want to take time to think about it, I understand. It's a big decision.

Jaune: I realize that I have no idea what I'm getting into, just like the Initiation. But… You're my friend and you need me to be there for you, so...

Jaune sighs and takes the leash.

Blake beams at him.

Blake: So-o… Celebrating now?

Hope it's not too OOC.

Last edited:
was it? was it really? or was it another attempted at stealing the Arc Family's Claymore?

catgirls, man, you can't trust them.

And now I'm getting ideas that Katy Sith, Blake and, maybe, even Neon Katt are all involved with a Catgirl Conspiracy to tie the Arc Clan to Menagerie via political marriage.

First the Sith family moves to Radian with Katy's mission to make Jaune open to dating catgirls. She's the least crazy one, or just hides it better so he's not spooked.
Then the Princess of Menagerie moves in for the "kill", so she can grab him for herself. Neon is the backup, in case Blake's fetishes are too much for poor guy.

Got a bit more serious version of Blake and the collar idea.

Hope it's not too OOC.

It's cool. Let's just tone down the horny a little. Just a little.

Here's some prompts:

-Blake and Jaune bond over their parents and how embarrassing they could be. This eventually convinces Blake to at least give hers a call, though she asks Jaune to be there with her as a friend. He agrees.

-Ruby and Jaune drag their friends to a Comic Convention. Hilarity ensues.

-Nora is worried Ren is gay, and comes to this conclusion based upon some bad advice she got from someone. How does she handle this and "support" Ren, who is very much confused?

One of the misunderstandings would be Jaune teaching Ren how to waltz. Ren asked Jaune to teach him so he could dance with Nora. You know, sweet stuff like that.

-Let's do some more worldbuilding for the Kingdom of Pandu. It is essentially Remnant's version of India. And some more character building for Arjun and Saia Sakara, the rulers of Pandu, Nick and Isabel's teammates, and Jaune Arc's godparents.

-Cardin's older sister, Argentia, is an adventurer archaeologist like Lara Croft but with a lot more energy and a bit more mania. She visits Cardin at Beacon, as Oobleck was her favorite professor.

-Jaune gets a motorcycle from his parents. He asks Yang to give him lessons riding it.

Last edited:
-Blake and Jaune bond over their parents and how embarrassing they could be. This eventually convinces Blake to at least give hers a call, though she asks Jaune to be there with her as a friend. He agrees.

Blake is extremely nervous during the call. It actually guilt and anxiety, but Kali and Ghira see her standing there with a boy and acting all nervous. So, Kali asks Blake if she's pregnant.

Blake panics even more and accidently blurts out "yes".

And her parents look so happy, that she can't bring herself to tell them the truth.

It snowballs from there.

And now I'm getting ideas that Katy Sith, Blake and, maybe, even Neon Katt are all involved with a Catgirl Conspiracy to tie the Arc Clan to Menagerie via political marriage.

First the Sith family moves to Radian with Katy's mission to make Jaune open to dating catgirls. She's the least crazy one, or just hides it better so he's not spooked.
Then the Princess of Menagerie moves in for the "kill", so she can grab him for herself. Neon is the backup, in case Blake's fetishes are too much for poor guy.
I was thinking it just the Belladonna who are a part of the conspiracy, but I like your idea more.
Oh, what if the conspiracy predates Menagerie?
What if the conspiracy was to steal the Arc's actually sword, but somewhere along the way it became the other "sword"?
Wait, the relic of destruction is a sword!! What if that's the sword the conspiracy was talking about?
What if the Arcs were the wielders/protector of the relic before Ozpin placed it in the vault?
What if the conspiracy was started by Salem/her followers?
images

What if that's a lot of what if?

Here's some prompts:

And it ends with Blake panicking and saying Jaune's her boyfriend.
-Cardin's older sister, Argentia, is an adventurer archaeologist like Lara Croft but with a lot more energy and a bit more mania. She visits Cardin at Beacon, as Oobleck was her favorite professor.
Does she have a rival in the form another archaeologist/professor, who just happens to wear a classic fedora and wields a whip? Or that guy from uncharted?

Also just because Oobleck is her favorite professor doesn't mean that the tomb raider is his favorite.

What if the conspiracy was to steal the Arc's actually sword, but somewhere along the way it became the other "sword"?
Wait, the relic of destruction is a sword!! What if that's the sword the conspiracy was talking about?
What if the Arcs were the wielders/protector of the relic before Ozpin placed it in the vault?
What if the conspiracy was started by Salem/her followers?

Keep going. I want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

-Ruby and Jaune drag their friends to a Comic Convention. Hilarity ensues.

Weiss get confused for a male cosplayer, much to her frustration.

Yang gets roped into replacing a sick model for a superhero character Might Girl - she's got the most important features. The fans dig new hairstyle, though.

Blake visits several super-trashy Isekai/Harem manga/LN stands and confuses the authors with extremely deep knowledge of each setting, tricky questions and crazy theories.

Nora and Ren inspire a new comic book series. The plot is based on some of the stories Nora's told. It makes Silver Age comics look grounded in reality.

Pyrrha gets spotted, despite disguise and is quietly followed by reporters and fans who expect her to appear at one of the events. Next day tabloids come up with "Pyrrha Nikos spotted at a Con: clever RP trick or secretly a geek". Pyrrha decided to roll with it and actually start getting into comics seriously. Amusingly, it also gets to her first fight with Ruby and Jaune over a disagreement of some author's run being trash.

It's cool. Let's just tone down the horny a little. Just a little.

Here's some prompts:

Blake: "He's my boyfriend! I'm pregnant! Triplets! We're planning a beach wedding! Twenty kids! He NTRed me from Adam!"

<Meanwhile, elsewhere>

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry, I suddenly just felt ABSOLUTELY LIVID."

The Arc Motorcycle
Beacon Academy. Jaune was just chilling out with his team and team RWBY. Nora was regaling them with a story about her latest dream. Weiss was trying to study, while Blake read a book.

Nora: "So there I was, fighting the mighty Grimm Kraken made of oatmeal raisin cookies!"

Ruby: gasp "That's horrifying! Oatmeal raisin is the White Witch's cookie of choice!"

Nora: "EXACTLY! And so when it lifted its huge tapioca arms-!"

There is the roar of a motorcycle. A large silver motorcycle bursts up onto the quad, ridden by a blond bearded man wielding a giant rail gun sword.

Nick: "HEY SON!"

Jaune: "DAD?!"

Yang: "Dad?!"

Weiss: "Wha...?!"

Nick Arc gets off his fearsome ride, and pulls Jaune into a tight hug.

Nick: "Haha! How's it going? Your mother was worried!"

Jaune: "Er, I'm fine. Everything's fine. How-How are you?"

Nick: "I'm great! Killed a dozen Grimm on my way here!"

Yang: eyes sparkling "You drove a Wayland 2005 through the Emerald Forest all the way here? Killing Grimm?!"

Nick: "Of course I did!"

Yang: "Your dad is fucking awesome, VB!"

Nick: "It's my Semblance, Jaune's Girlfriend!"

Pyrrha: "Wait, she's not-!"

Weiss: "Wh-Why not take a Bullhead?!"

Nick: "Bullheads are for sissies! ... Plus I get airsick. ALSO! I had to deliver my boy's birthday present, didn't I?"

Weiss: "I... Wha?!"

Jaune: "Um, it's not for another month-"

Nick: "Well it's also supposed to be a bribe... Oh. Shoot. Your mother told me not to say that."

Jaune: scowls "Dad. I am NOT going back to medical school."

Nick: sighs, smiles "You're just as stubborn as me and your mom, you know. Still..." He gestures to the motorcycle "Eh? Ehhhh?"

Jaune: "Wha... Dad! You can't give me your motorcycle!"

Nick: "What? I got a new one! Tarasque here is all yours!"

Jaune: "But it's... I mean, you've had her since I was a baby!"

Nick: "True. I blew up my old one getting that Deathstalker for your birth celebration! But now son... She's yours."

Jaune: scowls "If I quit and go to medical school?"

Nick: "Errr..."

Jaune: "No deal."

Nick: droops, sighs "Aw son... Yeah. That's unfair of me." He tosses Jaune the keys "Take her anyway. It'll make your career as a Huntsman go better, believe you me. Also, your girlfriend has good taste and would probably like a ride."

Jaune: "She's not my-"

Yang: grabs Jaune's arm "Of course darling~! Let's go for a ride right now!"

Pyrrha: TWITCH

Nick: "HAHA! Great! Try not to break her too quickly, huh?"

Jaune: "Dad, I just got the bike. I'm not gonna break her immediately."

Nick: "The bike-? Oh! Oh, yes. The bike. That's totally what I meant. ANYWAY! I'm gonna go ask for a room! Don't mind me, I will NOT be cramping your style! Though I will insist we do father-son bonding by killing Grimm tomorrow!"

Nora: sparkly eyes "Can you adopt me?"

Nick: "You like killing Grimm?'

Nora: "HELL YEAH!"

Nick: "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, SWEETIE!"

Jaune: "DAD!"

Nick: "What? Your mom is getting Empty Nest Syndrome!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back