• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

- - -

Yang had, for once, been studying. Cramming at the last minute was an unfortunate habit of hers. After all, her physical abilities had let her get through anything at Signal Academy. Still, Beacon was on a whole new level. So even she had to study.

Especially since Pyrrha freaking Nikos was now her biggest competition. Honestly, it was kind of humbling to come here and learn she wasn't the biggest fish anymore.

Still, she wasn't going to let that discourage her. She'd figure a way to beat the Invincible Girl...

Just you wait, P-Money. I'm not gonna let you rest on your laurels forever...
She stretched her arms up over her head, and let out a little grunt. She then smelled something coming from the JNPR common room.

"Huh? That's weird..." She checked the clock.

"Geez, it's really damn late... Who is cooking this late at-?"

Oh. Ohhhh.

"Heh... VB's sleepwalking again," Yang grinned. "Can't wait to see what he does!"

After all, Blake was making breakfast and actually trying to sociable. Whatever he'd done must have been pretty amazing.

She got up, silently opened the door, and headed across the hallway. She opened the door and entered. She grinned.

There he was. Cooking something with that silly apron of his. It smelled really good, honestly.

"Hey VB," Yang greeted carefully. It wouldn't do to wake him up before she had some fun.

"Hey Firecracker," Jaune greeted her without skipping a beat. Yang's eyebrows went up.

"Oh? You like giving out nicknames too, huh?"

"I just think it fits you," Jaune said.

"Oh?" Yang asked, leaning over the stove. She sniffed the bubbling pan. "Geez, this smells really good... Why don't you ever call me that?"

"Dunno... I guess I think you won't like it," Jaune admitted. "Makin' curry... You like curry?"

"Love it!" Yang said cheerfully. She leaned in. "So..."

This might be pushing it, still...
"Do you know P-Money's secret weakness? Does she have one?"

It was a bit unfair, but...

"She's lonely."

Yang blinked.

"Eh?"

"She's lonely. She doesn't know how to relate to the world," Jaune mumbled, stirring the rice cooking in a pot, "She's afraid... Afraid that people won't like the real her... But I think she's great. I just wish she'd be more open... She's just really scared to open up. Maybe because so many people in her life were fake. I don't know. I haven't pried a lot..."

Yang blinked.

"Wow... You know, you're usually pretty oblivious..."

"Well, it's a dream," Jaune said with a smile, "So I don't need to hold back, right?"

"I... I guess," Yang said, feeling awkward. She looked directly at him.

"So... So what's my weakness?" She asked softly.

"You're afraid of being abandoned," Jaune said, without skipping a beat. Yang's jaw dropped.

"I-I-How-?!"

"I talked to Ruby. And other stuff," Jaune said, "I watch people a lot. When I stop blabbing. That's why I think Weiss is amazing and... And I just wish she'd like me back..."

Yang gaped at him in disbelief. Jaune smiled at her.

"But it's okay. Maybe she'll like me... Some day..."

"Enough about Weiss, how did you...?" Yang shook her head. "About me?"

"Seven sisters. Aqua always put on a brave front. Always boasted and shouted and declared she was the greatest. And teased. Teased so much... But she was scared of people seeing the real her..."

He finished preparing the curry, and poured it out over a bowl of rice. He set it out in front of Yang, who stared at it.

"So... What happened to her?" Yang asked softly.

"No matter what she did... She found people who knew the real her... And would never leave her. Because they love her. Even with all her flaws."

Jaune smiled.

"Just like I love you. Flaws and all. And would never leave you. Just like Ruby..."

Yang's face turned bright red. She gaped in disbelief at him.

"I-You-Wh-Why are you-?!"

"It's a dream. And since it's a dream..." He leaned in and kissed her on her cheek. "Eat up!"

"I-I... You...!" She trembled. "G-Geez..."

"I'm gonna get some sugar for cookies," Jaune said, smiling at her and started walking towards the windows. Yang blushed harder, staring at the curry... Then realized...

"AH!"

Jaune was already stepping out the window. In a flash, Yang was there and wrapped her arms around his chest.

She yanked him back, and fell. Jaune twisted against her. They both hit the floor with a thud.

"OOF!"

"ACK!"

Jaune blinked rapidly. He looked bewildered. He then stared down at Yang.

"Uhhhh... Yang? Wha... What happened? Oh shit... Did I sleepwalk again?"

Yang stared at him, her cheeks burning bright red. She let out a sigh.

"Yup," she managed.

"O-Oh geez... Did I do anything bad-?"

"NO!" Yang shoved him off, and glared away from him with bright red cheeks. "J-Just made some curry and said... Stupid crap..."

"Oh um... Sorry?" Jaune managed. His eyes widened. "Aw crap! The curry!"

He got up and rushed to the stove. Yang rubbed her cheek, still blushing bright red.

"Geez... Stupid jerk," she muttered, though she did have a smile on her face.

- - -

I can only blame being sick on this pile of crap. Hope you don't hate it too much.

Dude… that was good. Though I'm thinking eventually there's further confrontation between the girls and Jaune. Maybe he just keeps nailing them on weaknesses and likes. And they all slowly fall for him (or in Yang's case, she's probably already picturing the house).

Renora: The Lightweight
Jaune: "Hey Ren. I got you a drink from my farm!"

Ren: "Really? Thank you. What is it?"

Jaune: "It's tea. Well, a special kind of tea."

Ren: "I see." He opens the Ice Dust cool container, and opens the bottle. He sniffs it. "Ah, Jasmine... And fizzy."

He drank it down.

Jaune: Reads the letter "It's... Oh crap... Jasmine fizz? It's a cocktail made with... VODKA?! Well, it shouldn't be an issue if Ren's not a lightweight-"

Ren: Red faced, grinning "Haaa... Thish... Thish is grrreat, Jauunnne!"

Jaune: Oh shit he's a total lightweight!

Nora: Enters "Hey Renny and Jaune-Jaune-!"

Ren: "NORRRRRAAAAAAA!" He grabbed her and kissed her deeply "OMNOMNOMMMMMM~!"

Nora: "MMPH?!"

Jaune hauled Ren off the dazed Nora.

Jaune: "Woah woah woah... Are you all right, Nora?" He held Ren back, who drunkenly giggled "Um, sorry about that. My sisters sent me some alcohol and I didn't know it was alcohol-I thought it was tea! Well it is tea but it's made with vodka and now Ren's drunk! I had no idea he was such a lightweight-You okay?"

Nora: "..."

Nora calmly shoves Jaune out of the room, shuts and locks the door. She then grabs the alcohol, tips Ren's head back, and pours it down his throat.

Nora: "DRINK MAN! DRINK FOR OUR VALKYRIE NINJA BABIES!"

Jaune: "... I think I'll avoid the dorms for a while..."

Jaune: comes back later with cleaning supplies and a black light.
Jaune: Why the fuck is it only on my bed!?
*Turn on blacklight*
Jaune: ..........
Pyrrha: .......... Why did you have me bring a black light? Just...... Why?
Jaune: I had to listen to it now you get to see it, I'm not suffering alone.

*Turn on blacklight*
Jaune: ..........
Pyrrha: .......... Why did you have me bring a black light? Just...... Why?
Jaune: I had to listen to it now you get to see it, I'm not suffering alone.

Pyrrha: "Jaune... You're being so cruel!"

Jaune: "Oh, uh... Sorry Pyr, I'm just really cranky and annoyed-"

Pyrrha: blush "I... I kind of like it, actually..."

Jaune: "Hwah?"

Some morning prompts:

-Ruby is not happy with Jaune's obliviousness. She's not in love with him or-or anything! She just doesn't want him to have all his time taken up by other girls! IT'S NOT LOVE AND IT'S NOT CREEPY!

-Pyrrha just wanted a nice night out with her team... But some paparazzi will not leave them alone. But in a twist, she's not after Pyrrha: She's after Jaune, since he's the son of two famous Hunters who were at Mount Glenn. Now Pyrrha has to help Jaune with dealing with a bit of fame, which could be an interesting twist.

-Weiss and Sun are stuck out in the middle of nowhere thanks to a mission gone wrong. So now they have to work together to get back to civilization.

-Drunken!Ren is not only very open about his emotions... He's also a Drunken Boxing Master! Like Rock Lee levels:

View: https://youtu.be/hUlE-yCYTtY

And now his friends have to keep him from wrecking too much in his drunken fury!

-Yang accepts some tutelage from Isabel Arc in her martial arts. Isabel is reluctant about letting Jaune stay, but is willing to help train him and his friends do better at Beacon. Same with his father, Nick. Yang and Jaune get a bit closer thanks to this.

-Head Librarian Mombi Lang wants to go out on a date with Professor Oobleck... But has no idea how to go about it. So she asks her students for help. Hoo boy...

-Blake is the one who learns about Jaune's fraudulent transcripts... And rather than blackmailing him, just asks that she be her confidante. Her friend. Someone she can trust. He agrees. (Yes it's based on an existing fic, so what? Put your own twist on it.)

-I've realized that I've got Konosuba and Saga of Tanya the Evil expies in my fan-canon. How could other Isekai animes be integrated into it from Isekai Quartet? Though I don't think Overlord would be a good fit, in all honesty...

No just imagine. Salem somehow makes her most powerful Grimm. Capable of using magic and intelligent.

Also completely ignored her to go do his own thing (read: play videogames)
First ever Grimm streamer lol.

-Ruby is not happy with Jaune's obliviousness. She's not in love with him or-or anything! She just doesn't want him to have all his time taken up by other girls! IT'S NOT LOVE AND IT'S NOT CREEPY!
Gimmeeeee!!!!

A pure fluff idea for something to have Nora and Pyrrha bond over...

They find an injured kitten abandoned alone. They nurse him back to health and adopt him and call him Orange.
or, hear me out, what if they call him Better Blake?
wait, what color is the kitten? if it's a ginger they could call it Better Roman/Torchwick.

Last edited:
-Head Librarian Mombi Lang wants to go out on a date with Professor Oobleck... But has no idea how to go about it. So she asks her students for help. Hoo boy...

Jaune "I just mean, why ask us teenagers, Professor? There's got to be teachers here with more romantic social experience than us right? What about Miss Goodwitch, she's hot, she must be flinging suitors off with a hockey stick......"

Nora - "Or the headmaster! I bet he's had a romantic relationship that hasn't ended in global disaster!"

A pure fluff idea for something to have Nora and Pyrrha bond over...

They find an injured kitten abandoned alone. They nurse him back to health and adopt him and call him Orange.
I knew a girl who had a light orange cat she named peach fuzz.

Last edited:
I did have a thought awhile back after reading this thread about if you gave Jaune a club or even just a big rock as a weapon. I'm imagining Primal's Spear or Tarzan, full on noble savage caveman sorta mentality. Question is, who would he unintentionally woo with this persona?

Nurse Tsune or Goodwitch comes to mind, an uptight and respectable lady falling for a savage wild man who ungas and bungas while bashing in Grimm skulls. Might be a nice change from always trying someone's weapon and that exact personality is what draws them to him.

Then again, loincloth Jaune might have Pyrrha hunting him down before anyone else can get their hands on him.

I did have a thought awhile back after reading this thread about if you gave Jaune a club or even just a big rock as a weapon. I'm imagining Primal's Spear or Tarzan, full on noble savage caveman sorta mentality. Question is, who would he unintentionally woo with this persona?

Nurse Tsune or Goodwitch comes to mind, an uptight and respectable lady falling for a savage wild man who ungas and bungas while bashing in Grimm skulls. Might be a nice change from always trying someone's weapon and that exact personality is what draws them to him.

Then again, loincloth Jaune might have Pyrrha hunting him down before anyone else can get their hands on him.

Jaune grabs a club then rips away his shirt and most of his pants leaving him in barbarian shorts/loincloth style

Coco goes to yell at him for ruining clothes only to get hypnotized by abs.

If i remember right [correct me if im wrong] Jaune Aura Amp was amplifying the aura of the weapons others used into himself thus producing facets of is personality based off the aura sooo Jaune grabbing something like Prof Port blunderbust and going wild sounds hilarious

With all this stuff about what Jaune gets up to while sleepwalking, what about his parents?

What do Nick & Isabel do when they sleepwalk?
Isabel gets amorous in her sleep and Nick in his sleep thinks it's strangers trying to make him betray his wife.

So they end up sleep fighting and trashing part of the house.

If i remember right [correct me if im wrong] Jaune Aura Amp was amplifying the aura of the weapons others used into himself thus producing facets of is personality based off the aura sooo Jaune grabbing something like Prof Port blunderbust and going wild sounds hilarious

Would Jaune using another man's weapon make him their best friend then?

Maybe Jaune doesn't becomes a strict disciplinarian with Goodwitch's riding crop. I'm thinking instead he becomes a high society man who is a master equestrian, gentleman boxer and devilishly witty, almost an ideal young noble from the romance novels (bodice rippers) that Goodwitch will never admit to anyone she reads.

This does however raise a point about characters like Professor Peach, Nurse Tsune and others who are fan made or only mentioned. This leaves them wide open to interpretation.

So, Jaune has his motorcycle from his dad. How does his life change?

What excuses do Yang, Ruby, and Pyrrha make to be around him and go for rides?

How does Weiss react when she sees him in a leather jacket? Laugh derisively to cover her attraction?

Will Blake steal the motorcycle for her own nighttime activities? Leading Jaune to track her down and them argue over it?

Will Nora steal it for joy rides to the local Waffle House, with a reluctant Ren along for the adventure?

Give me some ideas!

Jaune unintentionally puts on a bad boy persona with tight pants, leather jacket and a high tech motorcycle helmet he has Ruby help him build. Pyrrha must start (subtly) fending the other girls off with a stick (her spear), a visiting Qrow sees Yang riding it with Jaune and bemoans that she's just like her father going for the 'bad boy/girl' and Goodwitch starts having dreams of riding off into the sunset with Jaune.

Could Ruby make the motorcycle mechashift into a suit of power armor for Jaune? Or do we go full Fred Perry and while examining it, Penny somehow turns the motorcycle into a transformer-esque android like Arcee that now is in competition with the others for Jaune?

What excuses do Yang, Ruby, and Pyrrha make to be around him and go for rides?

Yang insists on riding with Jaune to teach him how to ride a motorcycle like a proper Hunter, in Yang's own words. It's also an excuse for her to ride behind him, and get some cuddling in.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back