• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] The Great Temporal Step-Sibling War!

probably implode. Ruby is so bad at beeing teamleader that it turns around to being good enough for RWBY as they are so volatile and wouldnt accept actual leadership with authority. or actual Blake is the problem most of the time as she is the one dragging them into illegal stuff. the others would feel responsible and snitch on her or "forbid" her from going which she would ignore and do it anyway.

reminds me of the first episode where Ruby was having doubts and they all say "it is only your first day" try it and grow with it etc. and then later on someone like Jaune picks that up again and says to her "now that you have experience and time to lead your team to see if your any good at it, i decided you really are not cut out for this so yeah you where right, you are bad at this" *rubies jaw drop as Jaune walks away*

To be fair to Ruby she's more a main character leader and a keep everyone on objective type leader. That and as you said her team is the most Volatile group ever of all time. Jaune's more a daily leader and support type combined with analyzing the fight by fight and finding weak points or exploiting openings... not that they have him do that unless it's for the plot or a joke

Childhood Memories: Dragon Dance
Cross-Posted From the SpaceBattles thread.

Childhood Memories: Dragon Dance

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dragon's Fist Dojo, Radian, Vale. Xia Arc-Xiao-Long. Age: 15.

Combat gloves? Check.

Gauntlets? Check.

Badass battle jacket? Check.

Hair tied into a cute as hell ponytail? Double check.

Yup. She was ready.

Xia Arc-Xiao-Long, the Blonde Bruiser of Signal Academy, was finally ready to take her on. To push past her limits and finally--

"You're gonna lose again." A voice interrupted her train of thought. She turned to see two troublemakers. One was a boy, the other a girl. The boy looked very smug for his age, while the girl shrunk under Xia's gaze.

"Yin! Pyrrha! You two are supposed to be watching the others!" Xia reprimanded her younger brother and sister.

"Grandpa said it was ok." Yin immediately rebuked.

"Grandpa, huh?," Xia raised an eyebrow. Yin was too good of a liar to be trusted, so she interrogated the one she knew wouldn't lie to her. "Pyrrha, who said it was ok for you two to spy on me and Mom's private spar? Grandpa Nick or Grandpa Tai?"

Pyrrha began to tug on the hem of her dress. "Oh... um..," She saw her brother put a finger to his lips, the universal sign to stay quiet. But when she looked back at her older sister's intense stare, she folded like a house of cards. "It was actually Grunkle Qrow." The jig was up.

"Grunkle Qrow!" Xia shouted. What the hell! She didn't even know he was in town!

"I don't see what the problem is," Yin crossed his arms. "We never get to see you and Mom go all out!"

"You never get to see us fight because we go all out. It's too dangerous for the two of you to be here," Xia snapped back. Sparring with Mom (Or Dad for that matter) always ended up with a giant crater or a half the dojo's roof getting blown off. "I swear, that crotchety old--," But before Xia can finish cursing her Grunkle Qrow, the dojo doors slid open.

"What's all this fighting about?" Standing at an impressive 6 feet was their mother: the legendary Golden Dragon, Yang Arc-Xiao-Long. And beside her, standing an even more impressive 6 foot 10 was their father, Dr. Jaune Arc.

"Mom! Dad! W-We were just--." Before Pyrrha could explain, a idea formed in Yin's head.

"Xia said that we could watch you guys fight," Yin lied as easily as he breathed. "She said if we want to become Hunters like you, we have to see what the real deal is like!"

"Aw, trying to inspire your siblings, Xia?," Yang gushed. She's so proud of her little Firecracker. Meanwhile, Xia seethed. She's so getting back at Yin for this. "You two just stay with your Dad, ok? Xia, get on the mat. We'll start on your mark."

As the family troop entered the dojo, they gazed at one of the wall. Adorned with pictures of Jaune and Yang in different stages of their life. One had Yang and Jaune standing proudly in front of the newly built Dragon's Fist Dojo. Another showcased the couple in New Kuroyuri, alongside their Aunties Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Nora and Uncle Ren. Weiss carried the then 2-year-old Xia her lap, gushing at how cute she looked. Ruby, Nora, and Yang were laughing as 1-year-old Yin tugged on one of Blake's ears. Jaune and Ren were off to the side eating cake, deep in a conversation she was too young to remember. Another had Xia, 13 at the time, standing victorious at the 15th Nikos Tournament, with her fist raised in the air.

But there were two things on that wall that always caught Xia's attention: One was a red sash, framed in a handmade frame, with a plaque that say 'In Memoriam. Pyrrha Nikos'. The other was kind of hard not to notice: Resting above the pictures was a massive white and gold sword. It was her father's weapon, the mighty Dragonslayer.

She heard from Aunt Ruby that after the Beacon incident, Mom had tried to make Dad a new sword. But because she knew next to nothing about sword-smithing, Aunt Ruby had to step in to salvage it.

As Xia stepped on the mat, Yang smiled proudly her daughter. She was like the best. It was like the best parts of her and Jaune had combined into one person. Although, that could be said about all her babies. Xia just had the age advantage. Maybe today she'll finally beat her.

Off to the side, Jaune was on stand by with his medical kit, Yin and Pyrrha standing behind him. He knew his Semblance was more than enough to heal their injuries, but he became a bit of a worrywort. Ever since Raven tried to steal Xia away from them, inadvertently unlocking her Semblance, Jaune became a bit overprotective. Part of him didn't want her to be a Huntress, finally understanding his mother's reluctance. But that didn't mean he agreed with it. He chose to support Xia, a choice he still hasn't regretted.

As she readied Combattre L'or, Xia took her stance and flared her Aura. Yang did the same, Ember Celica shifting into its gauntlet form. The heat from their Auras felt like a small star was forming in the dojo. The screen on the one of the walls had two Aura meters displayed, one for Yang and the other for Xia. Both at 100%.

"First one to reach 0 Aura loses." Yang grinned. "Or if one of us taps out. You ready, Firecracker?"

"Hell yeah." Xia grinned back.

"You've got this, Xia!" Jaune cheered.

And in an instant, Xia charged forward, her fist ready to strike. Yang dodged, only to kicked in the side. Xia had predicted this, her experience from their previous fights kicking in (Heh, nice one). Yang was sent back a few steps, recovering enough to dodge Xia's next kick. Using Ember Celica to boost her dodge, she created some distance between her and Xia.

But that strategy wouldn't last for long. Xia's Semblance, Super, had Jaune's Aura boosting attribute. Meaning she could enhance her own speed and pump the brakes on any hit and run tactics she could apply. It also seemed like after 38 fights, Xia is using her head. She memorized her fighting style and adjusted to it, even throwing her off by incorporating kicks. She was also pretty sure Xia was copying moves from that comic book she reads. What was it called again? Outstanding Arachni-Lad?

Wait... Something's off.

Why isn't she using her gauntlets? Right now she's only using Aura enhanced punches and kicks. Yang swore she saw Xia loading up her gauntlets with ammo. Unless...

Yang smirked. 'So that's your plan, Xia.'

Xia thought she had the upper hand in this fight, until Yang activated her Semblance. The heat in the room increasing significantly. This is different. She's using Burn at Level 2!

Xia's plan was to overload her Mom's Semblance before she unleashes Level 2. She must've caught on...

All according to plan!

Xia smirked. All that practice with Dad and Grandpa Tai was finally gonna pay off!

She maneuvered herself towards Yang. Mother and daughter now face-to-face. Xia clenched both of her fists and unleashed a volley of punches, increasing her speed with each punch. Yang, unable to move, realizes she's backed into a corner. She keeps her arms up to block the torrent of fisticuffs.

"So this your plan," Yang grits her teeth. She looked over at the Aura meter. While she was at 20, Xia's was at 25 and dropping fast. "Make me use up my Semblance before I can get a hit in?! It's smart, but you'll waste your Aura by the time mine is tapped out!"

"Not if I use this!" Xia shouts back, her Aura flared. The wooden floorboards cracked from the sheer pressure. It felt like the dojo... No, the entire Arc homestead started to shake. Sparks of electricity were coming off her and her Aura was now a shimmering gold. Xia's Aura meter bounced back to 58 percent.

"This is Super... Level 2!" Xia roared. And so, she pressed on with her assault! Another flurry of punches were sent towards Yang, accompanied by Combattre L'or's shotgun blasts.

Yang's Aura dropped to 12 percent. This is bad. This Super Level 2 is strong, but Yang could tell Xia didn't have much practice with it. All she had to do was make an opening for herself to counter one of Xia's hits and use Level 3...

But if she tries to move, Xia could take advantage and trip her up. But if she does nothing then...

This was Xia's plan. Put her Mom in an impossible situation. One where all she can do is defend herself. If tries to move or counter attack, she'll leave herself open. If doesn't, Xia will bombard her with everything she's got!

Yang, realizing the no-win situation her daughter put her in, sighs. "That's a slick move. I forfeit!"

Xia stops, panting in exhaustion. "Really?"

"Yup. You win." Yang says, trying to catch her breath.

"Holy crap. I DID IT!" Xia bounced with excitement. "I FINALLY BEAT YO--"

Before she got to finish celebrating, she fell to the floor.

Yang signaled to her husband. Jaune grabbed his medical kit, then turned towards the other spectators.

"Yin. Pyrrha. Head back to the house and get Grannie. Ok? "

"Is Xia gonna be ok?" Pyrrha asks, worried about her sister's well-being.

"She'll be fine. I just let her know we're going to be a little late for dinner," Jaune says. He then turns to Yin. "Oh, and Yin? Tell Grannie you won't be having any dessert because you listened to Grunkle Qrow again."

Yin held his head down.

"Yes, sir."

The two then proceed to head to the house. Jaune knelt down, using the Aura Scanner from the medical kit to check Xia's condition.

"Is she ok," Yang asks. Kneeling down beside Jaune. "I think she might have overused her Semblance."

"She'll be fine," Jaune smiled. "Nothing my Semblance can't fix. But right now, she needs to rest."

Jaune took Xia and Yang's hands and began to flood their Auras with his. The bruises on the two healed rapidly.

"One hell of a kid we raised, huh Vomit Boy?" Yang snuggled closer to him.

"Yeah," Jaune began to reminisce. "You remember what she told Raven after we saved her?"

"MY MOMMY AND DADDY AREN'T WEAK," a 9-year-old Xia shouted at Raven. "THEY'RE SUPER STRONG!"
"Xia. Please," Raven began to plead with the little girl. "These two will hold you back! Family will always hold you back! I will show you true strength!"
"YOU'RE WRONG!" Xia's Aura began to unleash itself. "YOU'RE JUST SOME STUPID OLD LADY! MY FAMILY IS MY STRENGTH!"
"
How can I forget," Yang smiled warmly. "Pretty sure Raven's mind broke after being told off a child."

The couple shared a laugh.

The laughter died down when Xia began to stir.

"Alright," Jaune heaved. Lifting Xia in a princess carry. "Let's get her inside. Pretty sure my Dad's making meatloaf tonight."

"Oh good. I'm starting." Yang started. The two made their way to the house. The laughs from their big family could be heard from outside.

The smell of her Grandpa's cooking began to wake the exhausted Xia.

A smile formed on her face.

Today was the best day ever.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I feel like Xia's drive to push past her limits stems from wanting to face Raven again and kick her ass for kidnapping her.
For maximum enjoyment of the Yang vs Xia fight, listen to the instrumental version of "Super" by Brandon Yates.

A Quiet Sunday 2
A Quiet Sunday 2

- - -

Jaune relaxed against the Bullhead bulkhead, smiling a bit as he sat on the bench. Arslan was on one side of him, while Emerald was on the other. Yang and Ruby were across the passenger compartment, Ruby still pouting a bit. May lingered near them with Pyrrha, sitting on the bench. Weiss and Blake were squabbling again nearby, while their various kids all watched with varying levels of exasperation or amusement. Winter stood nearby Penny and Glynda ahead, closer to the cockpit.

"It was nice going to church again, I guess," Yang commented.

Emerald shrugged.

"I've only been there to uh... Rob them. Or for free food," she admitted.

"I found it fascinating!" Penny chirped, "How about you, Friend Ruby?"

"It was kind of boring, though the singing part was fun!" Ruby enthused.

Arslan nodded.

"Shepherd Trenton does have a tendency to ramble," she admitted, "But he does have great insights."

"It's been a long time since I had a Sunday off," Glynda said, clearing her throat a bit. Winter nodded.

"S-Same," she said.

"I do not believe in the same way," Pyrrha admitted, "But I did like the sense of fellowship."

Weiss broke off her argument with Blake and sighed. She stalked over, standing in front of Jaune. Blake was only a step behind, still scowling at her.

"Church back in Atlas was just an excuse for my father to look good," Weiss sniffed, "So... This wasn't all bad."

"If you could stop making business connections for five minutes," Blake snorted.

"You couldn't shut up about Faunus and religion!" Weiss shot back.

"We did have to pull you away twice, Blake," Yang grinned, "Guess we shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag, huh?"

"Ugh," Ruby and Blake groaned. Penny laughed.

"Ahahaha! Because she is a Cat Faunus! Hilarious!"

Everyone stared at Penny for a bit. Jaune sighed.

"Yeah that is kind of funny," he said, though he looked carefully at Blake. She flushed, and shook her head.

"It... I'm fine, really," she assured them, "I know I have a tendency to be... Uh..."

"Thin-skinned?" Weiss snorted.

"Look who's talking!" Blake growled.

"Wow, it's like we didn't even go back in time," Theodore observed. Winter scowled.

"Theodore!"

"Well I'm not wrong!" Theodore insisted. All the other kids nodded or avoiding looking at their parents.

"He really isn't," Leander said.

"You guys just seem to fight for fun," Leandra stated, "I thought that's how you made friends. Boy was my face red after I argued with half my class."

"Same," Nicholas moaned.

Jaune had a laugh. A few others did too. His eyes rested on May, who had not stopped looking pensive and nervous since they set out.

"Hey, May? You okay?" Jaune asked kindly.

Pyrrha hesitated, before she squeezed the shorter girl's shoulder. May took a deep breath.

"I-I'm fine," she mumbled, "I'm just... Uh... I mean the service was nice! My parents... Adopted parents, I guess... Practiced the Pandu religion but um, I did go to a few Tablebreaker churches... Mainly for the free food."

"It's about your parents, huh?" Emerald asked, though not unkindly. May flushed, and nodded. She snorted and leaned back.

"Hey, at least you still have some."

"Speak for yourself," Weiss muttered.

"You have nothing to worry about, May," Glynda said in a gentler tone than usual, "Arjun and Saia went to Beacon with me. I know their characters. They are wonderful people."

"They do love my family, me, and their son very much," Jaune further encouraged her, getting up to stand across from her with a warm smile. "My dad told me how devastated they were to lose you. I know they'll love you."

May winced.

"I... I did name my son after the man who kidnapped me," she mumbled. August walked over to his mother and shook his head.

"Grandpa Arjun understood. The guy wasn't a monster. I mean, yeah, he took you away but he did try to raise you and loved you," August said kindly. "You have a great relationship with them in my time!"

"This is going to be pretty awkward for all of us," Yang sighed, "But hey. Least your parents are good people, right?"

"R-Right," May mumbled. Ruby beamed and bumped her happily.

"And hey! You're a princess now! Isn't that neat?"

May looked far more frightened than she had before. Ruby winced as the sniper girl began to mutter under her breath.

"Um, whoops?"

"It's all right," Glynda said kindly, "You will all meet your parents, and we'll sort this all out in a calm, rational manner."

Pyrrha winced. Jaune looked over at the redhead. Arslan also looked concerned. Pyrrha sighed.

"Y-Yeah... Sure," she muttered.

"What about your parents, Miss Goodwitch?" Jaune asked, trying to distract from Pyrrha's reluctance, "Um, I mean, I'll do my best-"

"You needn't worry about it," Glynda said calmly, "They died in a Grimm attack when I graduated Beacon."

Much wincing occurred. Jaune walked up to Glynda and hesitated before he extended an arm to rest on her bicep comfortingly.

"I'm sorry," he said softly. Glynda nodded.

"I've... Had time to process and grieve, but thank you," she said. Winter nodded in sympathy.

"It will... Be difficult. More for some than others," she said carefully, "But I'm... I'm confident we will resolve everything."

"If Mother even bothers to show up," Weiss grumbled.

"She will arrive today, she said so herself," Glynda said calmly.

Winter and Weiss wore identical grimaces at this. Jaune shook his head, and Ruby stood by him.

"Like Winter said, I'm confident we'll resolve everything," he said with a smile. He looked at his many children. "Right?"

"Well," Xia mumbled, rubbing the back of her head, "Uh, I mean, mostly? Though I think Aunt Ruby is still kind of pining for you in my timeline, Dad."

"I am?!" Ruby gasped.

"She is?" Yang growled.

"And you're still single and just wandering around in mine," Julian volunteered. "I like your cats though! They're friendly!"

"Urk!" Yang gasped.

Blake looked extremely smug. Theodore hummed.

"Really? In my timeline Auntie Blake was cheating on Uncle Sun and Aunt Yang and it caused a huge scandal."

"Ack!" Blake cried. Yang glared at the cat Faunus. Weiss smirked at her.

"Weird," Amethyst hummed, "Auntie Weiss keeps visiting our house in skimpier and skimpier clothing. You're super annoyed with it, Mom."

"I would never!" Weiss cried, her cheeks red. Emerald shot her a glare. Arslan sighed.

Well, at least her daughter wasn't stirring things up-

"Oh yeah? Auntie Pyrrha does the same thing!" Petra observed with a hint of mischief in her eyes, "Like, constantly. Even follows Dad into the bathroom sometimes!"

Arslan sighed in mild annoyance as Pyrrha went bright red.

"Yeah, same here," Ash smirked. The Invincible Girl squeaked.

"All the time, it's kind of getting weird," Theodore threw out, as Pyrrha looked faint.

"GUYS!" Xander cried, red-cheeked and scandalized.

Jaune groaned.

"Okay, enough of that!" He barked.

"Honestly, act your age!" Glynda added.

"We kind of are," Ash pointed out.

"Yeah," Ashley smirked, "And we're not students so what are you gonna do?"

"I'll ground you," Jaune growled. "All of you."

"For what? We could be telling the truth, ya know!" Julian protested. Jaune's glare intensified. The children all winced.

"Sorry," they muttered in a confused chorus.

Jaune noticed that a lot of warm looks were being directed at him from his future wives. He did his best to not pay them any mind. He was just doing what his dad had done on many occasions. Wasn't anything special.

"That's better," Jaune said with a nod. He looked over at Penny. "When are we gonna get back to Beacon, Penny?"

The gynoid beamed.

"We will arrive in five minutes, twenty seven seconds! However, we are being redirected to an auxiliary landing pad as there has been a massive incident at the main pads!"

"What kind of incident?" Glynda demanded, as the air of joviality fell away and everyone got serious. Penny tilted her head.

"Some kind of attack-"

"Take us to the site of the attack immediately!" Winter barked to the pilot. The pilot winced.

"Er, ma'am, we've been told to-"

"The directions are overridden by my authority and hers," Glynda stated firmly, "Get us there!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Do you think our parents are involved?" Weiss asked worriedly.

"Come on Weisscream," Yang snorted, "What are the odds of that?"

- - -

They touched down and emerged onto the wrecked airship field. Several firefighting Bullheads were putting out fires with hoses, while several students and staff rushed about.

Near the center of this chaos, Jaune tensed. A familiar tall blonde man with a beard and gigantic sword cheerfully and loudly talked with Headmaster Ozpin, while an equally familiar shorter blonde woman in a green dress, labcoat, stockings, and glasses argued more seriously next to him. Several other people were around them. All of whom turned and looked over at the group emerging from the Bullhead.

"Pyrrha!"

"Mother, Orestes," Pyrrha returned, just before a redheaded woman in a red dress practically tackled her. It did nothing to the much stronger Pyrrha, but the dead eyed look in her eyes was not faked at all. A dark haired man with gray streaks in his hair and a black suit walked up, smoking in some exasperation as Pyrrha's mother cried out dramatically.

"MY PRECIOUS BABY! WHERE DID I GO WRONG?!" She wailed.

Pyrrha didn't even bother with a smile, she just looked exhausted. Xander gave her a nervous but encouraging smile.

"There there...?"

"BLAKE!"

"BLAKE!"

Blake cringed nervously as a tall panther Faunus man with dark clothing and beard hugged her on one side, and an attractive older black cat Faunus woman in black robes hugged her on the other.

"You're pregnant! It's wonderful!" Kali cried happily.

"Where's Jaune Arc?! I'm going to beat him senseless!" Ghira growled. "And then find me Adam! I'll rip HIM apart!"

"Uh, h-hey, Mom and Dad," she managed.

Weiss looked smug... Before her own mother, butler, and little brother approached. Her eyes widened and she cleared her throat.

"H-Hello Mother, Klein, Whitley," she managed. Winter stood by her, a bit awkwardly. Willow actually smiled.

"It's good to see you well... I can't tell you how... Um... Confused I am. Though pleasantly." She looked over at Jaune with a blush.

"The spitting image of his father," she sighed.

"Mother?!" Winter and Weiss asked in disbelief. Whitley raised an eyebrow as Klein chuckled.

"Congratulations on actually fornicating, I've heard that can be difficult for you two."

"WHITLEY!" Winter, Weiss, Willow and Klein all shouted. The white haired boy winced.

"Wow, boy Weiss is kind of cute," Ruby observed.

"In a femboy sort of way," Emerald added.

Whitley flushed.

"I AM NOT A FEMBOY!" He protested angrily.

A tall blond man in brown vest and shorts ran up and hugged Yang and Ruby, while a dark haired man with a giant sword walked up to Jaune.

"Yang! Ruby! At last, you've fulfilled my dreams!" Taiyang cried.

"What dreams?" Yang demanded.

"Marrying a well off-I mean, a good guy!" Taiyang insisted. Ruby grimaced.

"Dad! It hasn't happened yet-!'

"It had better," Qrow growled, pointing a sword at Jaune. The blond gulped. Winter pulled away from her mother and knocked Qrow's sword away with her own. Penny took up a defensive stance in front of Jaune.

"Would you mind NOT threatening my future husband?" Winter demanded. Qrow choked.

"YOU TOO!?" He glared at Jaune. "You damn harem protagonists are all alike!"

"Huh?!" Jaune cried. "N-No, I'm not-!"

"HA! Like you ever had a chance!" Winter sniffed.

"Well I might have!" Qrow protested. "But hey, least you're not a cradle robber like Glynda-HEY!"

Glynda waved her riding crop and Qrow was flipped upside down onto his face. He groaned.

"Nice to see you too, Glynda," he muttered.

A pair of dark skinned blonds, a man and a woman, approached Arslan. Arslan bowed, as did Petra.

"Mother, Father," she said, "My motherhood is unexpected but-"

"Time travel, we got it," Logos chuckled, as Barsara sighed.

"No dramatic timing."

"Well that's why you were the actress, dear," Logos smiled. "And you must be our granddaughter?"

"Petra," Petra introduced herself.

The two hugged Arslan and Petra tightly together. Though without as much blubbering and guilting as Blake was getting.

"Hello Jaune," intoned a familiar voice. Jaune winced, and turned away to face... His parents. Penny respectfully stepped out of the way as Nick and Isabel Arc stared at him. Godfather Arjun and Godmother Saia stood back a respectful distance, watching him with amused and encouraging looks.

He stared back at his parents and took a deep breath.

"Hello Mom. Hello Dad-URK!"

Nick grabbed him in a tight hug.

"Hahahaha! That's my boy!" Nick cheered. "You're the manliest man who ever walked, son! Great job!"

"D-DAD!" Jaune choked. "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!"

"Then what is it like?!" Isabel demanded with a glare. She then glared at Glynda, who blushed. "You're a damn teacher and you-you just formed a gigantic harem for him?!"

"N-No, I didn't!" Glynda insisted. Dorothy sighed.

"It's all right, Grandma! It's-It hasn't happened yet-!"

"Grandma?! I am not that old!" Isabel protested. "I mean, yes I am a grandmother but he's still a toddler! And I suppose all these other girls are pregnant-I'M NOT THAT OLD!"

Dorothy rolled her eyes.

"No, I mean, you're our actual grandma! Time travel!"

Isabel stared. She looked around at the other future children. Julian and Xia waved. Leandra and Leander beamed. Theodore shot a smug grin, while Nicholas waved awkwardly. Ash and Ashley beamed as well, synchronized perfectly. August sighed and shrugged. Petra looked away from her mother's parents and nodded grimly. Amethyst, standing with Emerald, offered a nervous wave. Xander coughed, and then shrugged.

"Hi Granny Isabel and Grandpa Nick!" They all announced.

Nick blinked a few times. Isabel gaped in utter disbelief. Glynda facepalmed.

"Wha... Time travel?!" Isabel demanded. "That's ridiculous! Magic, immortals, time travel-Next you're gonna tell me that Arjun and Saia's long lost daughter is here too!"

"Ummmm..."

May stepped out of the Bullhead. Arjun and Saia both stared intently at her. August stepped next to her, and waved awkwardly at his mother's parents.

Arjun moved like a gust of wind, practically teleporting in front of May. His eyes glowed as he looked her over, his hands resting on her shoulders. Saia was only a few steps behind, grabbing onto May's other arm.

"... Maia?" Arjun whispered.

"Is... Is it you?" Saia asked, her eyes filling with tears.

May managed a slow nod, her own eyes wet.

"Y-Yes... It's me... M-Mother... Father...?"

Arjun smiled, hugged his long lost daughter... Then collapsed into a dead faint. Saia hugged May so tightly the sniper choked a bit.

"MAIAAAAA!" Saia wailed, crying hard. August smiled encouragingly at his frightened mother.

"It's okay, it's okay," he said.

Nick blinked a few times. Jaune looked up at his father, wondering what his response would be.

The mighty paladin blinked a few more times... Before he threw his head back and laughed.

"YES! BEST DAY EVER! COME TO MY ARMS, GRANDKIDS! I WILL SPOIL YOU ALL WITH LOUD ELECTRONIC TOYS AND CANDY!"

"WOOHOO!" Julian cheered.

Isabel, at a complete loss for words, just buried her face in her hands and moaned.

Huh lot less explosions than I thought there would be. Bet theres gonna be a fight over who marries him first. And damn that Blake must have been really stupid. Wonder who she cheated with?

It sounds like she kept cheating on whoever she was with with the other one.

Yeah, that Blake was the worst of the Shitty Kitty incarnated. She had to have a Faunus consort for the throne of Menagerie, but she also had a human lover on the side.

It didn't end well. Sun, of course, is such a massive simp he was fine with it if he could watch. Yang was much less understanding.

A Quiet Sunday 2

- - -

"Wow, it's like we didn't even go back in time," Theodore observed. Winter scowled.

"Theodore!"

"Well I'm not wrong!" Theodore insisted. All the other kids nodded or avoiding looking at their parents.

"He really isn't," Leander said.

"You guys just seem to fight for fun," Leandra stated, "I thought that's how you made friends. Boy was my face red after I argued with half my class."

"Same," Nicholas moaned.

So the more things change the more they stay the same, eh.
Poor kids getting labels rich brats or tsundere by there classmates

"Like Winter said, I'm confident we'll resolve everything," he said with a smile. He looked at his many children. "Right?"

"Well," Xia mumbled, rubbing the back of her head, "Uh, I mean, mostly? Though I think Aunt Ruby is still kind of pining for you in my timeline, Dad."

"I am?!" Ruby gasped.

"She is?" Yang growled.

"And you're still single and just wandering around in mine," Julian volunteered. "I like your cats though! They're friendly!"

"Urk!" Yang gasped.

Blake looked extremely smug. Theodore hummed.

"Really? In my timeline Auntie Blake was cheating on Uncle Sun and Aunt Yang and it caused a huge scandal."

"Ack!" Blake cried. Yang glared at the cat Faunus. Weiss smirked at her.

"Weird," Amethyst hummed, "Auntie Weiss keeps visiting our house in skimpier and skimpier clothing. You're super annoyed with it, Mom."

"I would never!" Weiss cried, her cheeks red. Emerald shot her a glare. Arslan sighed.

Well, at least her daughter wasn't stirring things up-

"Oh yeah? Auntie Pyrrha does the same thing!" Petra observed with a hint of mischief in her eyes, "Like, constantly. Even follows Dad into the bathroom sometimes!"

Arslan sighed in mild annoyance as Pyrrha went bright red.

"Yeah, same here," Ash smirked. The Invincible Girl squeaked.

"All the time, it's kind of getting weird," Theodore threw out, as Pyrrha looked faint.

"GUYS!" Xander cried, red-cheeked and scandalized.

So in the Yang Route Ruby wants to join in? and in the Ruby Route Yang became what she feared[least] a lonely cat lady!

With Winter Route Blake failed to build a harem while in Emeralds Route Weiss is trying too gets some Arc

Finally in Arslan Cinder and Winter Routes Pyrrha may live but is dying of thirst

Xander needs to start through shade the next sibling meet, I can just see him finally learn how to be vocal with siblings like these

I noticed besides Pyrrha son May Glynda Blake and Weiss kids were quite i wonder
August maybe too polite like Xander?
with Dorothy i can see to afraid to stir shit with her mom right there
Blake twins have obviously walked in on Sun and Ilia joining in and Weiss... all the Atlas MILF mothers at this point they probably block it out

"Do you think our parents are involved?" Weiss asked worriedly.

"Come on Weisscream," Yang snorted, "What are the odds of that?"

Dammit Barb Yang!

"Pyrrha!"

"Mother, Orestes," Pyrrha returned, just before a redheaded woman in a red dress practically tackled her. It did nothing to the much stronger Pyrrha, but the dead eyed look in her eyes was not faked at all. A dark haired man with gray streaks in his hair and a black suit walked up, smoking in some exasperation as Pyrrha's mother cried out dramatically.

"MY PRECIOUS BABY! WHERE DID I GO WRONG?!" She wailed.

Opening your mouth for one

"BLAKE!"

"BLAKE!"

Blake cringed nervously as a tall panther Faunus man with dark clothing and beard hugged her on one side, and an attractive older black cat Faunus woman in black robes hugged her on the other.

"You're pregnant! It's wonderful!" Kali cried happily.

"Where's Jaune Arc?! I'm going to beat him senseless!" Ghira growled. "And then find me Adam! I'll rip HIM apart!"
Sorry Kali not yet
Ghira if you tried to touch Jaune half his possible wives would kill you, while if you want to kill Adam all of them would help

Weiss looked smug... Before her own mother, butler, and little brother approached. Her eyes widened and she cleared her throat.

"H-Hello Mother, Klein, Whitley," she managed. Winter stood by her, a bit awkwardly. Willow actually smiled.

"It's good to see you well... I can't tell you how... Um... Confused I am. Though pleasantly." She looked over at Jaune with a blush.

"The spitting image of his father," she sighed.

"Mother?!" Winter and Weiss asked in disbelief. Whitley raised an eyebrow as Klein chuckled.

"Congratulations on actually fornicating, I've heard that can be difficult for you two."

"WHITLEY!" Winter, Weiss, Willow and Klein all shouted. The white haired boy winced.

Willow drink some water cause you are THIRSTY and Whitley being a lil shit is amazing and i love it

"Wow, boy Weiss is kind of cute," Ruby observed.

"In a femboy sort of way," Emerald added.

Whitley flushed.

"I AM NOT A FEMBOY!" He protested angrily.

Yes you are boy-Weiss
Julian and Amethyst throwing up a lil in the back after hearing there moms say that

A tall blond man in brown vest and shorts ran up and hugged Yang and Ruby, while a dark haired man with a giant sword walked up to Jaune.

"Yang! Ruby! At last, you've fulfilled my dreams!" Taiyang cried.

"What dreams?" Yang demanded.

"Marrying a well off-I mean, a good guy!" Taiyang insisted. Ruby grimaced.

"Dad! It hasn't happened yet-!'

"It had better," Qrow growled,

Tai your desperation is showing ,wait i'm confuse like he better not or he better marry them?

"YOU TOO!?" He glared at Jaune. "You damn harem protagonists are all alike!"
Qrow calling it like it is XD

Qrow protested. "But hey, least you're not a cradle robber like Glynda-HEY!"

Glynda waved her riding crop and Qrow was flipped upside down onto his face. He groaned.

"Nice to see you too, Glynda," he muttered.

Tai told you

A pair of dark skinned blonds, a man and a woman, approached Arslan. Arslan bowed, as did Petra.

"Mother, Father," she said, "My motherhood is unexpected but-"

"Time travel, we got it," Logos chuckled, as Barsara sighed.

"No dramatic timing."

"Well that's why you were the actress, dear," Logos smiled. "And you must be our granddaughter?"

"Petra," Petra introduced herself.

The two hugged Arslan and Petra tightly together. Though without as much blubbering and guilting as Blake was getting.

Amazingly calm parents and sniping at shitty kitty

"Then what is it like?!" Isabel demanded with a glare. She then glared at Glynda, who blushed. "You're a damn teacher and you-you just formed a gigantic harem for him?!"

"N-No, I didn't!" Glynda insisted. Dorothy sighed.

"It's all right, Grandma! It's-It hasn't happened yet-!"

BWAHAHAHA oh god SHE'LL ACTUALLY HAVE TO BUILD JAUNE A GIGANTIC HAREM HAHAHA XD

"No, I mean, you're our actual grandma! Time travel!"

Isabel stared. She looked around at the other future children. Julian and Xia waved. Leandra and Leander beamed. Theodore shot a smug grin, while Nicholas waved awkwardly. Ash and Ashley beamed as well, synchronized perfectly. August sighed and shrugged. Petra looked away from her mother's parents and nodded grimly. Amethyst, standing with Emerald, offered a nervous wave. Xander coughed, and then shrugged.

"Hi Granny Isabel and Grandpa Nick!" They all announced.

Roll credits

"Wha... Time travel?!" Isabel demanded. "That's ridiculous! Magic, immortals, time travel-Next you're gonna tell me that Arjun and Saia's long lost daughter is here too!"

"Ummmm..."

May stepped out of the Bullhead. Arjun and Saia both stared intently at her. August stepped next to her, and waved awkwardly at his mother's parents.

Arjun moved like a gust of wind, practically teleporting in front of May. His eyes glowed as he looked her over, his hands resting on her shoulders. Saia was only a few steps behind, grabbing onto May's other arm.
----
Isabel, at a complete loss for words, just buried her face in her hands and moaned.

Well you asked Isabel and the universe responded

"YES! BEST DAY EVER! COME TO MY ARMS, GRANDKIDS! I WILL SPOIL YOU ALL WITH LOUD ELECTRONIC TOYS AND CANDY!"

"WOOHOO!" Julian cheered.

JULIAN! Share with your mother like you were taught!

"... Maia?" Arjun whispered.

"Is... Is it you?" Saia asked, her eyes filling with tears.

May managed a slow nod, her own eyes wet.

"Y-Yes... It's me... M-Mother... Father...?"

Arjun smiled, hugged his long lost daughter... Then collapsed into a dead faint. Saia hugged May so tightly the sniper choked a bit.

"MAIAAAAA!" Saia wailed, crying hard. August smiled encouragingly at his frightened mother.

"It's okay, it's okay," he said.

*With a booming clap of thunder and a burst of lightning, a tall dark-haired man with four arms wearing an ornate crown appears*

Indra: "GRANDDAUGHTER! COME GIVE GRANDPA A HUG!"
Arjuna: "Dammit Father, wrong franchise!"
Indra: "COME ON, ARJUNA. ALL I'M GOING TO DO IS SPOIL HER A LITTLE, INTRODUCE HER TO AIRAVATA, LET HER PLAY WITH VASAVI SHAKTI A BIT..."
Arjuna: "No! No army-destroying laser spears!"

Suspension of disbelief. It's the ability to put aside how ridiculous something is to enjoy a story - when something breaks that SoD, it no longer is enjoyable to read, because it's just not believable in any way anymore, like characters acting way too far out of character.

Julian Arc-Rose. son of Ruby Rose.

It would have been better if Jaune and Ruby had a daughter instead.

Also, why did none of Jaune's kids took his name? What's up with that?

confused-look.gif

It will be nice for Jaune to have at least one kid proudly bearing his family name as their last name!

It will be so ironic if that kid turns out to be from him and Salem's!

🤭

Last edited:
Childhood Memories: Invincible
Cross-Posted From the SpaceBattles Thread.

Childhood Memories: Invincible

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Enótita Coliseum, Argus, Mistral. Xander Arc-Nikos. Age: 13.

The Enótita Coliseum was constructed 4 years after the defeat of Salem after the old Argus Arena was destroyed in the Leviathan's attack on Agrus. Much like its older iteration, the Enótita Coliseum is primarily used for the final exams for Sanctum and Haven Academy students or, on this day, the annual Mistral Tournament.

This year's tournament has been quite the spectacle so far. There have been plenty of new up-and-coming fighters, such as Ai Wukong, and returning fighters, like Arslan Altan. There were even rumors of appearances from older champions in the private booths in search of protégés.

Among the rumored champions was the greatest Spartan of her time. Seated in the bleeder's section of the Coliseum, Pyrrha Arc-Nikos was seated next her husband, Jaune Arc, with their friends seated in the row behind them. Their children sat in order, from eldest to youngest; Artemis, Alphonse, Asteria, and Lydia. There were two who were not currently among them. Alain, who was only 9 months old, was left with his Grandparents, Athena and Orestes.

The other was currently preparing to face off against the current Mistral Tournament champion, a warrior from the Kingdom of Fuujin named Kurenai Kitamura, in the final round of the Mistral Tournament.

Before entering the arena, Xander Arc-Nikos took a deep breath to relax himself. His opponent was fierce. That was a given. One doesn't simply earn '2nd Greatest Swordsman in The World' if they weren't. But Xander was trained by three people who were considered the Greatest Alive. His grandfather, Nicholas, was the greatest Swordsman alive. His mother was the greatest Huntress of her time. And his father was The Rusted Knight, the greatest hero of all time. A walking inspiration to all of Remnant...

"No pressure, Xander," He sighed to himself. "No pressure at all."

There was a small part of Xander that felt like he couldn't measure up to them. That maybe participating in the Tournament was a bad idea, that all they'll see is 'The Invincible Girl's Son'. That sense of doubt wasn't so loud during his training or the preliminaries. Why did have to creep up now?

"Hey, kid? You ready yet?" A staff member snapped Xander from his thoughts. He quickly gave Ílios and Fengári one last once over, just for good measure, then ran towards the arena entrance.

"I'm ready." He says, steeling himself. He hears the announcer hyping up the crowd by going over his opponent's accolades. Xander takes another deep breath and strides into the arena.

"HERE HE IS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN," the announcer shouts. "KURENAI'S OPPONENT! THE BREAKOUT STAR OF THIS YEAR'S MISTRAL TOURNAMENT! THE INVINCIBLE BOY! XANDER ARC-NIKOS!"

The crowd cheers. Although the feeling was overwhelming, Xander took a moment to take it all in and--

"YES!!! DESTROY HIM, XANDER!!! MY PRECIOUS BABY BOY!!!!!"

Oh no.

Xander turned in the direct her voice came from. Despite the distance, he spotted his family. His face turned bright red the moment he saw his Mom and Dad's attire.

'Oh gods, what are they wearing?!'

-----------------------------------------------

"Oh gods, what are you wearing?" Weiss asked with an incredulous look on her face.

"We wanted to show Xander our support, so I had these specially made T-shirts." Pyrrha beamed with pride. And why wouldn't she! Her baby boy made it to the final round and needed to know his family is giving him all their support!

"Vomit Boy," Yang managed to catch her breath after laughing for what seemed like an hour. "Did you know that your wife put your son's baby pictures on the shirts?"

"Um...," Jaune began to scratch the back of his head. "Actually Yang, it was my idea."

Yang started to laugh even harder. Asteria looked up at her father and tilted her head.

"Vomit Boy?"

"That was a mean nickname your Auntie gave me when we went to school together." Jaune explained as he patted her head. Yang's laughter was immediately cut off when she saw Ruby and Blake return with the snacks, wearing those t-shirts. Right before she could complain, Jaune immediately cuts her off.

"We gave one to Ruby and Blake because we knew they wouldn't laugh at it."

"Ooh, beloved," Pyrrha squeaked. "Xander is on the jumbo screen! He looks so shocked to see us!"

Shocked wasn't exactly the word Xander would describe. He was embarrassed beyond reproach. How could they make something like that! And with his baby pictures!

Next to them, Artemis, Alphonse, and Lydia held up a banner that stated 'Go, Xander, Go!" on it. Behind them, his Aunt Nora and Uncle Ren held similar signs. Next to them, their daughter, Lian, simply gave him a warm smile. A smile that made his heart skip a beat.

"That's some family you have, boy," Kurenai says coldly. "I'll try to make your loss as dignified as possible for them."

Xander got into his stance. Shield up, sword at the ready. This opponent doing the same, his hand firmly grasping his katana.

"LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!"

Kurenai immediately sent an Aura Slash at Xander, which he immediately blocked with his shield. Xander began circling around his opponent and started to remind himself of what he's seen of Kurenai's fighting style. He was mostly reliant on Aura techniques like Aura Slash, Aura Strike, Aura Sight, etc, etc. His Semblance, which was (Suprisingly) common knowledge, allowed him to create a small field of Aura around himself, giving Kurenai inhuman spacial awareness. Combined with his sword skills, it meant he could effectively end the fight in one or two good hits.

But this meant he was completely useless when it came to ranged attacks. Xander shifted Ílios into its rifle form and opened fire on the Swordsman. Every shot fired was just as easily deflected. The Swordsman charged towards Xander, releasing another Aura Slash at him. Kurenai's strategy was pretty clear cut to Xander: Use overwhelming force to crush his spirit. But using techniques like Aura Slash was a bit of a double-edged sword (There's a joke there that only Auntie Yang could appreciate). It's a powerful attack, but even if you highest degree of Aura control, it still uses a lot of your Aura, something Xander had in spades.

Xander blocked every attack sent his way with his shield. He shifted Ílios into its spear form and kept Kurenai at a safe enough distance, jabbing him with powerful strikes. His weak points were easier to expose using this method. But it would only last for so long, he needed to further whittle away at Kurenai's Aura somehow.

As if right on cue, the Fuujin Swordsman parried one of Xander's spear strikes and disarmed the young Spartan. Leaving him with just Fengári to defend himself.

"Now, you can't attack. Yield. Yield knowing the greatest Swordsman alive has recognized your mettle, boy." Kurenai smugly states.

This is bad. He only knew a few basic shield attacks. He was playing it too safe and now all he can do is defend himself.

'Stupid,' He mentally scolded himself. 'I was too worried about bringing his Aura down when I should've kept track of his sword! Now I'm stuck... Wait... That's it!'

A new plan formed in Xander's mind. Sure, he'd be exposing his Semblance but it was worth it. All he had to do know was get Kurenai mad enough to think carelessly.

Now, His mother told him it was bad sportsmanship to trash talk, but his grandfather (and Auntie Nora) told him it was perfectly justifiable in certain situations. Plus, with the way his mother spoke to his other aunts about father, it seemed like her rules were a bit flexible.

But his parents raised him to be a polite boy, so the only insult he could muster was:

"Wrong. You're only the Second Best."

This was more than enough to send Kurenai into a blind rage, his status as second best forcing him into a state of tunnel vision. He kept wildly swinging his katana at Xander, the grace in his attacks completely gone. As if he was just a child with a wiffle ball bat.

"THAT BLONDE MORON IS NOT BETTER THAN ME," Kurenai roared, his cold, dignified tone completely replaced by unbridled anger and insecurity. "I WAS THE ONE WHO BEAT HIM ALL THOSE YEARS AGO! ME! I SHOULD'VE WON!! ISABEL ARC SHOULD'VE BEEN MINE!!"

Geez, no wonder he was being so rude earlier. He hated his grandfather. He knew Grandpa Nick had made a few enemies during his time as a Hunter, but he certainly wasn't really that bad... Right?

Elsewhere, Nicholas Arc sneezes.

Another wild swing of Kurenai's blade crashed against Xander's shield. Then another. And another. As Xander patiently waited for his opening, he closed his eyes and reached out with his Semblance. His electromagnetic senses buzzed around him. He could feel the radio waves in the air, the iron in all around him, and the trajectory of his opponent's blade. As Kurenai raised his sword for an overhead strike, Xander found his opening.

He slowed down the Fuujin Swordsman's blade, slow enough so he could catch it with his hand. He then used his edge shield to shatter the sword, then immediately kicked his foe into the dirt. Before Kurenai could recover, Xander slammed his hand on the Coliseum floor and used Magnetism to alter the floors elcrton attraction, leaving Kurenai thoroughly restrained. Xander then pulled his spear from the wall and pointed its tip towards Kurenai.

"Yield," Xander states stoicly. "Yield while you still have some honor left."

With no other choice, Kurenai lowers his head in defeat. And the crowd cheers. But the only cheers Xander could hear were the ones that mattered the most.

"XANDER!!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!" Pyrrha cried out loud enough to drown out the rest of the crowd. His siblings hugged each other and their aunts. Lian clapped her hands in her usual reserved way.

Xander raised Ílios into the air and the crowd went wild. The Tournament was over. Destiny had chosen Xander as the victor.

As he enjoyed listening to the cheers of his family, something miraculous happened to Jaune. For a brief moment, it was like his vision returned to him, so he could see the smile that graced his son's face.

A smile that looked very much like his own.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had a lot of fun writing this one.
For the music, listen to "Final Breath" by Brandon Yates (If you can find a good re-upload).

Ozpin Summarizes The Situation By Sift Green
Ozpin sighed as he settled into the chair at the head of the Poucet Lecture Hall's conference room. The room was on the first floor of the Lecture Hall, which was a newer addition to Beacon built only five years ago when the school's budget experienced an unexpected windfall after a former alumni, a Poucet Thumbling, left half of his fortune to the school in his will. The old Lord Lear Lecture Hall had been showing its' age, so it didn't take the school long to decide what to do with the extra money.

The Headmaster had chosen to hold this meeting here not just because it was large enough to comfortably seat everyone involved within earshot of one another, but also because there were several smaller and more private meeting rooms directly across the hallway he expected the families to use once he had concluded the primary meeting.

He started the day with a simple yet straightforward plan for this meeting: He would bring all the parents in and sit down with them and explain the situation to them before calling in their children and their time displaced grandchildren. It would have been a nice and relatively smooth introduction that would have given him a chance to head off any potential negative reactions...

...Mostly he wanted to be sure Isabel wouldn't try to kill Glynda.

Raven threw a wrench in that plan. Fortunately the completely uncontrolled introductions at the airfield, while messy, hadn't turned violent. They had also been just as confusing as they were dramatic, and it had taken far too long to get everyone corralled into the conference room and into their seats.

Everyone was grouped up with their families; a straightforward arrangement that nobody objected to, even though some probably wished they could. There was a subtle and uneasy tension amongst the Schnees, like thin ice over a turbulent river. Pyrrha looked like she wished someone was between her and her mother. The Belladonnas had Blake firmly in the middle as if they were boxing her in so she couldn't run off; Blake in turn looked like she was fighting her own urges to attempt just that.

On the other end of the spectrum the Altans were all clearly content to be in each other's presence, while Ruby and Yang seemed to be relived that their father and uncle were being supportive.

Jaune seemed to be caught between optimism and dread, which was understandable between his father's joviality and his mother's broiling exasperation with everything.

"Alright then," Ozpin began as he looked the assembled grandparents in the eyes, "Since I now have your attention I'd like to introduce all of you to Moses Nebogipfel. In the hopes of removing all reasonable doubts he's going to display his semblance in action." The Headmaster looked to his son, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah I'm ready," Moses affirmed before he flickered like a video skipping a few frames. The young man was now holding a set of black and white fighting gloves with dust slots in the palms and armor around the knuckles that he presented to the Arc matriarch. "Can you tell any differences between this pair and the one you currently have?"

Isabel took the gloves in her left hand and compared them to the gloves she pulled from her pockets with in her right. Isabel knew her weapons, Battement. She knew them like she knew her own face in the mirror. Isabel scrutinized the gloves with eyes far keener than any normal human, with fingers far more sensitive, both taking in almost microscopic imperfections unique to the gloves she wore almost every day.

"They're identical," She admitted with a small amount of wonder. She took a sniff with a nose far more sensitive than a bloodhound faunus could hope to have and took in her own sent that was present in a strength that could only come from years of use. "Even the best duplication semblances would have a hard time creating something this exact. Nick, do you see anything wrong with them?"

Nick took the second set of his wife's gloves and gave them a carful look over. While not as familiar with her weapons as she was Nick knew the feel of her hand in his, and Battement was frequently part of that feel.

"They're just like the originals," Nick admitted.

"That's cause they are the originals," Moses explained, "I'm going to be grabbing them from Isabel and taking it back in time in three... two... one."

A second Moses flickered into existence and put his hand on the Battement Isabel was holding, and with a second flicker the second Moses and the gloves were gone. Isabel took her gloves back from Nick with a look of contemplation on her face.

"I hope that's sufficient proof of time travel for this conversation," Ozpin began before being interrupted by the youngest Schnee.

"No it's not!" Whitley objected with a scowl. "It could still be a duplication semblance with Mr. and Mrs. Arc in on this scheme to tie my sisters-"

Moses flickered out of existence again, only to flicker back holding a second Whitley by the collar of his expensive shirt. The first Whitley fell silent as the two identical boys stared at each other in shock. Then a second Moses flickered into existence next to the first Whitley, who proceeded to grab the Schnee boy by the collar of his shirt before they both flickered away.

Whitley silently left Moses' side and returned to his seat beside his mother with a cowed expression on his face. Willow grabbed her son tightly, and the boy was too shocked to protest.

"Anyone else need a demonstration?" Moses asked. After nobody volunteered Moses looked to Ozpin and shrugged, "Back to you I guess."

"Right," Ozpin adjusted his glasses. "So with the existence of time travel established let's start from the top so we're all on the same page: Several years from now Moses will be experimenting with his semblance trying to find the hard limits of his abilities. Assisting him are some of his good friends, the children of Jaune Arc. At some point in the experimentation Jaune Arc's eldest volunteers to help Moses see if he can bring other people with him on his time jumps. Now Jaune Arc's second oldest has a semblance that lets them supercharge other people's auras at a distance, and they decided to supercharge Moses while he was attempting to do a time jump with Jaune's eldest. As a result Moses jumped back in time significantly farther than he intended, and now he can't jump far enough forward to return to his own time."

A low murmuring flowed through the room as the grandparents regarded the time displaced children. The idea that their grandchildren had traveled through time was already a shock that needed time to adjust to; the idea that their grandchildren were stuck here was another shock on top of that. The prevailing tune of the muttering was sympathetic, so Ozpin decided to let it run its' course.

The Headmaster then continued once the worst of the murmuring had died down, "That brings us to yesterday morning, when Moses arrived with Jaune Arc's eldest in tow. Apparently the events that started Jaune Arc's romantic relationship with his wife was going to happen at a party yesterday evening, and it was a party that could have gone many different ways. Since Moses' time jump took him and Jaune's eldest to a point in time before Jaune was in a relationship with his wife a temporal uncertainty occurred, and the resulting paradox meant Moses arrived here with every possible version of Jaune Arc's eldest child that could have resulted from the party going one way or another." Ozpin vaguely gestured to all the time displaced children in the room.

The old wizard carefully scrutinized everyone's reactions to that bit of news. Up until this moment the Grandparent's might have been operating under the assumption that all of the children came from the same future; the news that each child came from a future where Jaune only married their daughter would change things for many of them.

Oz could see relief on Isabel's face at the news her son wasn't a shameless playboy. Similar relief appeared on the faces of other parents at the realization that their daughters hadn't fallen prey to some suave Don Juan stringing them along. Yet that reaction wasn't universal. Taiyang was looking back and fourth between his daughters with the dread of a parent realizing their children were at odds, with a similar look crossing the face of Willow. Hopefully theses shifting attitudes were a step forward towards ensuring the continued existence of Jaune's children.

"With only a few hours before Jaune Arc got together with a woman that might not be their mother Jaune's children panicked," The old wizard explained. "Fearing that time travel was working on Get Back To The Present rules all of them were convinced they would cease to exist if they didn't do something fast, so most of them went to get their mothers for help. The end result was a large fight in the Star-Maiden's Memorial Courtyard, which thankfully didn't collapse the space-time continuum."

"Well since the kids are all still here we're obviously not using Get Back To The Present rules," Barsara observed before looking over to Mrs. Nikos. "What do you think Athena? Clock Crooks? The Argus Experiment? Yesterday's Tomorrow? Maple Lake?"

"What?" Athena tilted her head in absolute confusion.

"Time travel rules," Barsara elaborated. "We have twelve different time travel movies between the two of us. We can figure out how this works."

"Moses' mother, Doctor Weena Nebogipfel, is the best theoretical physicist currently alive" Ozpin reasserted himself in the conversation with some mild annoyance at the interruption. "She is going to arrive sometime after lunch and will be conducting experiments with the aim of figuring out what time travel rules Moses' semblance operates with. Until then speculation is just that: speculation. Irregardless of what the rules end up being your grandchildren are stuck in this time period until we find a way to safely supercharge Moses' semblance again, and we've called you here in the hopes that you can lend a hand until they can go home."

Sifting in his seat to stand Ozpin decided to wrap things up. "Now I believe your children and grandchildren can fill you in on the more personal details you'll want to know. The meeting rooms across the hall can give you all the privacy you'll need to get to know each other better. Glynda can get in contact with me once you've finished and I'll come back to answer any questions that might arise. Unless one of you has a burning question for me that can't wait until you've spoken with your grandchildren?"

None of the grandparents spoke up, and a few of them shook their heads.

"I'll leave you all to get aquatinted then," Ozpin got out of his chair and tapped his staff against the floor ominously as he left the room. "In the meantime I have a birdcage I want to triple check the locks on..."

She might not be able to use her portals if she is in bird form and if she is in a cage she probably can't transform back without getting seriously injured. Especially if he was able to put on even a weak enchantment that prevents transformation

She might not be able to use her portals if she is in bird form and if she is in a cage she probably can't transform back without getting seriously injured. Especially if he was able to put on even a weak enchantment that prevents transformation
It has been shown she needs to be human to use her portals. While she has gotten good at swapping forms as soon as she enters or exits, it's still a human thing.

The Roses and Xiao-Longs
The Roses and Xiao-Longs

- - -

Ruby had led her father, uncle, sister, son, and kind of/sort of niece into the nearest meeting room. She was filled with nervous anticipation, one that only grew as her father took his sweet time walking in after them!

"Will you hurry up already!" Julian whined, "Geez! You're even slower than in my time!"

"Well, that's not a nice thing to say to your grandpa!" Taiyang said with a teasing grin.

"He's doing it deliberately," Xia sighed.

"Well, I don't want this amazing moment to end too quickly," Taiyang reasoned, closing the door behind them as Qrow pulled up some stately wooden chairs, "I'm meeting my grandkids for the first time, after all."

"Just like XRay and Xav, issue 198," Qrow pointed out with a chuckle. Xia and Yang both rolled their eyes.

"Ugh... You're such nerds," Xia sighed.

"Please, Yang was the biggest fan of Professor Paradox!" Ruby argued, plopping down in a chair across from her dad and uncle as Julian remained standing. Yang blushed bright red.

"O-Only when it had hot lead guys who could act and good writing!" Yang argued. "Then they got some smug hag off a police show and ruined it with a lot of stupid crap!"

"Oh Breaker, you're still going on about that in my time," Xia moaned, "'The first reboot of Paradox was the best and this second is just recycled storylines.' You call them nerds!"

"We are, and proud of it!" Ruby cheered.

"Yeah!" Julian threw in. He smirked. "Besides, I bet you're just like my Aunt Yang! You're still a total nerd, just in denial!"

"That sounds like her," Ruby snickered.

"I am not!" Yang growled.

"You married Dad, of course you're a nerd," Xia sighed.

A bit of laughter ensued as Yang pouted. Ruby savored it, before she looked over at Yang and her son. Julian frowned. Yang slowly nodded. Xia squeezed Yang's shoulder.

Ruby finally turned back to her father and uncle, and took a deep breath.

"So, um... We know about... Salem."

Taiyang's face went dark. Qrow swore under his breath, and went for his flask. He took a long drink, as Taiyang sighed.

"So... Um-"

"She's been defeated," Xia said with a smile, "For good. In... In all our timelines. Granny... Granny didn't die in vain."

Taiyang's jaw dropped. Qrow gaped in shock.

Taiyang... bowed his head and sobbed. Ruby and Yang got up and were by their father's side in an instant.

"Dad? Dad?!" Ruby insisted.

Taiyang looked up, crying... Yet a big smile was on his face. Qrow reached out to squeeze his best friend's shoulder tightly. Taiyang kept crying, but his smile was still so wide. He pulled his daughters into a tight hug, and he kept crying.

"I... Granny... You mean Mom...?" Ruby asked in shock. Julian winced, looking very awkward as his grandfather sobbed.

"Yeah, uh... They... They went on a last mission to try and stop Salem and... Granny..."

Ruby sniffled. Yang felt her own eyes get wet.

Qrow sighed, bowing his head.

"We failed... She stayed behind to let us escape and..."

"Oh, God, Dad..." Yang whispered.

Taiyang sobbed happily, and tightened his hug. He grinned out at his grandkids.

"That... That's the best news... I have ever heard... Th-Thank you," he whispered.

"N-No problem, Grandpa," Xia managed, awkwardly squeezing her bicep as she fought her own tears. Julian also wiped his eyes.

"Um... Uh... D-Dry air in here," Julian muttered. Qrow barked out in laughter.

"Yeah kid. It's going around," he said.

Taiyang got himself under control, and nodded to his daughters. They slowly pulled away, as he took a few deep breaths.

"Well... I'm... I'm gonna need some time to process that, but... Thank you," he whispered.

He looked up at Yang and Ruby with some regret. Yang shook her head.

"It's okay," she murmured, "I... I'm getting better about it."

"Why didn't you tell us about... About what happened?" Ruby asked, looking hurt. Qrow snorted.

"How do you think that would have gone? 'Hey Ruby, some evil immortal witch killed your mom for her eyes and you'll be next?'"

"He did actually say the same thing in my timeline, apparently," Julian mumbled.

"Oh good, I'm not a complete idiot," Qrow snorted.

"No, just most of one," Xia stated. Qrow glared at her.

"You're a mouthy one. Thought Arc would teach you respect."

"Yeah, but he knows you," Xia shot back. Qrow glared over at Julian.

"You just as mouthy?"

"Um... Sometimes? It takes me a little," Julian winced.

"Don't bully my son, Uncle Qrow!" Ruby pouted.

"I wasn't!" Qrow said quickly.

Taiyang sighed.

"Most important question then... Are you guys... Happy? Does Jaune take good care of you all?"

Ruby and Yang blushed.

"Dad!" They squawked.

"He does," Xia said with a grin. "He's a great doctor, a great dad, a great husband-"

"We both have nine siblings, what do you think?" Julian snorted. Qrow glared at him, and Julian flushed. "Um, er..."

"All right!" Taiyang cheered. "Qrow? We're not killing him."

"But we are making sure he makes honest women out of 'em, right?" Qrow asked.

"Of course we are!" Taiyang grinned. He flared his Semblance, flaring his Aura. "Count on it."

"NO BEATING UP JAUNE/DAD!" Ruby, Yang, Julian and Xia cried.

"He's got it coming!" Qrow growled, "Damn harem protagonists!"

"Yeah!" Taiyang snarled, "They need to be kept in line!"

"Like you can talk," Qrow huffed.

"For the last time, I'm NOT a harem protagonist!" Taiyang cried in exasperation.

"Sooo," Yang tried to head off an old and well trod argument, "Are... We going to talk about Raven at some point?"

Xia tensed up a lot. She clenched her fists tightly. Something Taiyang, Yang, Ruby and Qrow couldn't help but notice.

"At some point," Taiyang allowed, "But right now? Let's just enjoy the moment."

"In that case," Xia asked, looking a bit less tense, "Can you teach me how to go Super Level 3? Or Burn 3?"

Taiyang blinked.

"Wait, there's a third level?"

"Ooh," Julian winced. "Time travel, huh?"

"Shut up, brat," Xia muttered.

- - -

Something that's interesting about this thread is that you can actually see the development of fanon happen in real time.

For example how Cardin and Velvet being into each other/secretly in a relationship, or several of the small facts about Jaune's parents and the rest of his family.

"O-Only when it had hot lead guys who could act and good writing!" Yang argued. "Then they got some smug hag off a police show and ruined it with a lot of stupid crap!"

"Oh Breaker, you're still going on about that in my time," Xia moaned, "'The first reboot of Paradox was the best and this second is just recycled storylines.' You call them nerds!"

Matt Smith & Peter Capaldi are my favorites, everything after has been garbage.

"In that case," Xia asked, looking a bit less tense, "Can you teach me how to go Super Level 3? Or Burn 3?"

Taiyang blinked.

"Wait, there's a third level?"

Yang - "Let's go Super Yangin 3!"

Tai - "Do her puns get better in the future?"

Xia - "No.... they get worse."

Last edited:
"Sooo," Yang tried to head off an old and well trod argument, "Are... We going to talk about Raven at some point?"

Xia tensed up a lot. She clenched her fists tightly. Something Taiyang, Yang, Ruby and Qrow couldn't help but notice.

Ozpin: "I can't remove my gift, Raven, but what I can do is alter it. Therefore, you are now a member of the raphus cucullatus species."
Raven: "What the hell is that?!"
Ozpin: "The dodo."

The Sarkaras
The Sarkaras

- - -

May had a few memories she treasured deeply. Hugs from her mother and father (Her adoptive parents, she supposed now). Their little garden that they tended outside their small house in the village they lived in. The flock of birds that would sing when the sun rose.

Those memories were precious to her, moreso than almost anything in the world, after Grimm destroyed her village and drove her out into an uncaring world.

Now, being held by the Queen of Pandu, those feelings... Those feelings were back. The Auras of both her biological mother and father were so comforting, so familiar...

August's smile and calm Aura helped her calm down even more.

That said... Even with all of that...

"I... I am sorry," May mumbled.

"What for?" Saia sniffled, looking deeply into her daughter's eyes. Arjun sat next to her on the couch they had plopped down on in the side room. August stood off a bit, still feeling awkward.

"I... I mean... I-I'm not... It's a little um..." She sniffled. Her tears kept coming.

Arjun slowly nodded, and stroked her hair gently.

"We are... Just as overwhelmed," the King of Pandu admitted wryly. He looked over at August. "Did I react similarly in your future?"

"Heh, yeah," August admitted, scratching the back of his head, "Dad and Grandpa Nick love telling that story."

"They probably would," Arjun muttered, looking like he was trying to be annoyed but failing. May blushed, as Saia cuddled her more tightly.

"Where were you?" Saia asked. "What happened? Who... Who took you?"

"Um... W-Well, I grew up in a small village called Al-Hambir," May said, "Central Vacuo. My father... I mean, adopted father... Was named August. My adoptive mother was named Parvati. They raised me, then died when Grimm assaulted our village. I went into an orphanage after that, and was recruited for a Hunter's Academy when they learned my Aura was unlocked. I um, I then went to Shade, joined my team and... And well... Here I am. Did... Did you know my... My parents? Um, foster parents?"

Arjun and Saia's faces darkened. May winced.

"Yes... August was a mercenary for the Kauravas," Arjun growled. "So was Parvati."

"The Kauravas?" May asked, blinking curiously. "I-I mean, I heard about them but... Um... I don't know much about them."

"They were once rulers of Pandu," Saia explained, as Arjun glared out into the air, "Long ago. They were overthrown by our family nearly a century past, because they sold our people out to foreign empires."

She grimaced.

"They were also Grimm cultists. Practiced human sacrifice. Most of them were exiled after the Great War, and they formed criminal organizations to stay rich and powerful."

"Not uncommon in Mistral," Arjun sighed. He looked intently at May. "Your great-grandfather Pandu helped free our kingdom from the yoke of the Vytal Empire after the Great War-Though through peaceful methods. Mistral tried to enlist us into their Kingdom after independence, but we refused. We had been under their rule before and had no desire to trade one master for another. The Kauravas began to gain power by working with Mistral's criminal organizations, and when Indra, your grandfather, took the throne, began to plot to overthrow him. It took them years, but the Faunus Revolution gave them an excuse. They accused Indra of supplying the Faunus rebels with arms, and used that as a justification to back a takeover. Your mother and I fled... The only survivors of the royal household."

May gaped in disbelief. She'd heard about all this, sure. Bits and pieces of it, though Shade's curriculum didn't focus heavily on foreign history. Still... To know her father felt the same pain she did...

"We came to Beacon, met Nick and Isabel Arc," Saia continued, stroking May's hair, "And became good friends. They later helped us reclaim the throne, and cast out the Kauravas. But..." She closed her eyes tightly. "Their supporters still remained, here and there. Shortly after you were born, you were..."

She swallowed a sob, and held Maya more tightly.

"You were taken from us," she whispered, "We searched everywhere, Maia. We used every connection, every resources..." She burst into tears and sobbed into May's hair.

"We... We are so sorry," Arjun said, stroking his wife's back and looking gravely at his daughter, "We are sorry... That we could not find you. That we could not bring you home."

He bowed his head. He sunk to the floor, and bowed down to her.

"It is the greatest failure I have ever made, not finding you," he whispered. "Please, Maia... Forgive me?"

May shook her head, sniffling a bit. It was... it was so overwhelming!

"Grandfather," August spoke, bending over and resting a hand on Arjun's shoulder, "Don't be so sad. I-I mean... Yes, August and Parvati stole Mom, but they couldn't bear to kill her. Those were their orders!"

"How could you-?" May gasped, but August shook his head.

"You met Duryodhana, the chief Kaurava, in the future. Well, Mom and Dad did, anyway. He managed to escape Grandfather's revolt, and went into hiding. He confessed to the whole scheme, and said that August and Parvati would not murder an innocent child. He tried to have them killed, but... They escaped."

"That rat bastard," Arjun snarled, "I should have killed him when I had the chance-!"

"He helped save the kingdom, Grandpa!" August said, moving in front of him and waving his hands, "He... He recognized the futility of fighting when the world was at stake... Though he did die for it." He shook his head.

"The future is... Really complicated. But I do know that you once told me that you should always think twice before taking a life. Only do it when necessary. And never out of rage."

Arjun stared up at his future grandson. He then chuckled a bit mirthlessly.

"You're a good student," he said, slowly standing up. He looked to his daughter and his wife. "So... Maia... Or May... The most important question to ask is: What do you want?"

"I..." May looked down, flushing deeply. "I... The future... The future August told me about sounds w-wonderful... But I don't know if it's possible anymore. And-And um... I mean... I don't think I'm cut out to be a princess. I-I'm just a sniper, and not a good one-"

"I was a maid, dear," Saia chuckled, again affectionately stroking May's hair. It felt good. "Your father's servant. If I can become a queen, you can become a princess. But it really is up to you."

"I..." May nodded. "I... Th-Thank you... I haven't had a family for a long time. My team is... Well... I care for them but... It's not the same."

Arjun nodded.

"A slightly more pressing matter though... What is your relationship with Jaune?"

May blushed deeply.

"U-Um... W-We... He was nice to me... We-We've talked," she mumbled, "And... And I do like him... I-I'd like to get to know him better... F-For August's sake, if nothing else."

"Thanks Mom," August said with a wry smile. Arjun nodded.

"Well then, in that case? We have the home field advantage. I am Jaune's godfather, after all. Your mother is his godmother. And Nick and I always wanted our families to be joined."

He grinned.

"We'll have you two happily married in no time!"

"B-B-But what about everyone else?!" May cried in shock, her cheeks burning brighter, "If they don't get married, all those other children might disappear!"

The king frowned and rubbed his chin.

"Well..." Arjun hummed thoughtfully, "Vale does allow for polygamy, as I recall. So did Pandu! Though we abolished that law."

"Yes, we did," Saia glared at her husband. Arjun coughed.

"I wouldn't change it for me, darling! Honest!"

"You'd better not," Saia growled playfully. Arjun sighed.

"Always so jealous. You never acted like this around Isabel."

"We both know she only had eyes for Nick," Saia chuckled. Arjun smirked.

"It took them forever to admit it, though," he murmured.

Arjun then smiled at May, and reached out to squeeze her hand comfortingly.

"Everything else aside, I am glad you grew up into such a kind, caring girl. We'll think of something, Maia. I promise."

May blushed, but smiled at the praise. She'd gotten it so rarely. To receive it from her father was... Was truly special.

Arjun hummed and looked at her weapon.

"That said... A sniper rifle? Really?" He looked between May and August with distaste. "Both of you?"

"There's nothing wrong with sniper rifles, Grandpa," August sighed, as though this was an argument the two of them had had many times. It wouldn't surprise May: She had an inkling that while her father was very caring, he could be very stubborn.

"Why not a bow? Bows are superior to sniper rifles in many situations," Arjun said, "It's the tradition in Pandu! Your uncle is learning the bow!"

"Uncle Abhimanyu was so good at the bow he got bored with it and switched to rifles," August deadpanned. Arjun gasped.

"What?! Impossible! How can you get bored with bows?! They're BOWS!"

Her father argued with her son over the utility of bows versus sniper rifles, while her mother sighed and continued to stroke May's hair. The sniper blushed and smiled softly.

No matter what the outcome... She would not regret this day. She would not regret her decisions. Because this memory was another precious moment she would treasure forever.

"YOU CAN'T CURVE BULLETS LIKE YOU CAN ARROWS!"

"I CAN!"

"IT DOESN'T LOOK AS COOL!"

Most of it, anyway...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back