• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Saga of Astral Mysteries (LOTMxASOIAF)

Saga of Astral Mysteries (LOTMxASOIAF)
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

"My life spans across the centuries. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Your efforts are useless. From the grandeur of the Valyrian, surviving the Doom, overcoming dangers of the Valoran, rise of the Noxus, and Divine War of the Gods. There is no call we do not answer and no challenge we do not overcome! For we are the Noxus, Forever Strong!"
- Immortal Emperor's Ceremonial Speech of 400th Celebration of the Empire of Noxus
Tags: Alchemy, Army, Army Building, Alternate World, Aristocracy, Beautiful Female Lead, Calm Protagonist, Character Growth, Charismatic Protagonist, Cunning Protagonist, Dark, Depictions of Cruelty, Destiny, Dragons, Devils, Elves, Evil Gods, Evil Organizations, Evil Religions, Family, Fnatasy Creatures, Fantasy World, Fast Learner, God Protagonist, Godly Powers, Gods, Hard-Working Protagonist, Harsh Training, Hidden Abilities, Immortals, Industrialization, Kingdoms, Kingdom Building, Lost Civilizations, Lucky Protagonist, Magic, Male Protagonist, Manipulative Characters, Money Grubber, Multiple Realms, Mythical Beasts, Mythology, Nobles, Overpowered Protagonist, Pets, Philosophical, Religions, Schemes and Conspiracies, Secret Identity, Secret Organizations, Sentient Objects, Skill Assimilation, Souls, Special Abilities, Spirits, Strategic Battles, Time Skip, Transmigration, Vampires, Wars, Weak to Strong, Strong to Stronger, Wealth Characters, Werebeasts, Demons, Early Romance, Harem, Polygamy, Firearms, Knigths, Leadership, Loyla Subordinates, Magic Technology, Mediaval, Modern Knowledge, Monsters, Multiple POV, Politics, Royalty, Technological Gap, Conquest, Strong Love Interest, Gate to Another World, Strength-based Social Hierarchy, Sword and Magic
Main Setting: A Song of Ice and Fire (ASOIAF) - Game of Thrones (GoT) x Lord of the Mysteries (LOTM)
Characters from: League of Legends (LoL), Arcane may appear in the story...
Last edited:
Back