• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

SHINOBI: The RPG - Act 2 (Naruto/Fallout SI)

Did not expect this when i woke up this morning.
I never really left, i was just reading it on ffnet i realy rarely leave revievs there.

Well, it happened, so here it is. :)

...by the way, everyone.

PROGRESS REPORT: Chapter's done, will be posted tomorrow.

...I hope you like it, because my muse made me do things that I'm sure are going to get a side-eye from SOME people.

What are their lines on violence? There's lots of really bloody Worm fics that don't get moderated. I know you can't depict cannibalism regularly though.

I dunno, I was mostly just joking about the violence thing. :)

EDIT: Is there a way to stop the alerts from clogging my inbox? I love hearing from you guys, a lot, but I don't want it in my e-mail.

Well, it happened, so here it is. :)

...by the way, everyone.

PROGRESS REPORT: Chapter's done, will be posted tomorrow.

...I hope you like it, because my muse made me do things that I'm sure are going to get a side-eye from SOME people.
I have re-read this story at least twice, including the cut parts,im in for the long haul.
I dunno, I was mostly just joking about the violence thing. :)

EDIT: Is there a way to stop the alerts from clogging my inbox? I love hearing from you guys, a lot, but I don't want it in my e-mail.
Didnt Daisuke get a feather loged in his eye early in the story?
Dont know what to do about your inbox though, there might be an option for that somewhere in the settings, just seems like a thing that would exist. I manually check all the forums multiple dozen times a day and dont really use my email all that much.
I said farewell in the previous thread, but I'm here now.

...Does this make me a liar?
No it makes you a person of good taste and poor judgement.

At the top of the thread, you can unwatch it and then rewatch it without receiving emails. It might be different for thread creators though.

I have re-read this story at least twice, including the cut parts,im in for the long haul.

I'm glad to hear that. :D

Didnt Daisuke get a feather loged in his eye early in the story?

He did. It was nasty.

Not too much detail, though, which is how I didn't get dinged.

At the top of the thread, you can unwatch it and then rewatch it without receiving emails. It might be different for thread creators though.

Thank you so much, you're awesome. :D

Okay, so, I have not read any of this, I'm going into reader mode right now, but I need to say this quickly: I would advise you to get back-ups of the rest of your story, just in case somebody from SB gets butthurt. I don't think the mods are all bad, or even most of them, but even a single one deciding to act like a jerk could screw you over.

Okay, so, I have not read any of this, I'm going into reader mode right now, but I need to say this quickly: I would advise you to get back-ups of the rest of your story, just in case somebody from SB gets butthurt. I don't think the mods are all bad, or even most of them, but even a single one deciding to act like a jerk could screw you over.

I have all of my story on my computer right now and on multiple sites. I think it's safe, but just in case... How do you think I'd be 'screwed over'?

FYI this is Act 2. There are 375k words in Act 1 before this part starts.

Well that was a thing. Following the new thread.

Edit: Never posted here before. Is the message awaiting approval because short without warning of shortness or because new?

Nice to see this continue.

...The Adult type situations will occur when Daisuke isn't physically a kid anymore thought, right?

Nice to see this continue.

...The Adult type situations will occur when Daisuke isn't physically a kid anymore thought, right?
Given what I know of hte author and his proclivities, I suspect the "adult" sections won't be "adult" by most people's standards, and that SB's management's reaction is more to the notion of Anko and Daisuke having a romantic relationship at all. I doubt it'll go beyond hand-holding, maybe up to *gasp* kissing.

I obviously don't know this for sure, but actual sexytimes showing up in this author's stories would...surprise me.

Well that was a thing. Following the new thread.

Edit: Never posted here before. Is the message awaiting approval because short without warning of shortness or because new?

It's literally just to prove you aren't a bot. It'll go away after a second.

Given what I know of hte author and his proclivities, I suspect the "adult" sections won't be "adult" by most people's standards, and that SB's management's reaction is more to the notion of Anko and Daisuke having a romantic relationship at all. I doubt it'll go beyond hand-holding, maybe up to *gasp* kissing.

...probably lots of kissing. Adult beyond that? Uh...I don't know? EDIT: Actually, lets make that a most likely not.

I obviously don't know this for sure, but actual sexytimes showing up in this author's stories would...surprise me.

Yeah, I'm thinking no sex scenes. If characters did that, it'd be 'get in bed, then fade to black' sort of thing.

Daisuke's physical status is.... mutable. He could quite literally take any form he wants right now.

The answer to 'is Daisuke 13, 24 or 37' is yes.

I have all of my story on my computer right now and on multiple sites. I think it's safe, but just in case... How do you think I'd be 'screwed over'?

I didn't know that you had it on other sites, lol.

My thought was that if someone decided to delete your threads, then if you didn't have a backup then your writing would just be gone. However, again, I was an idiot and didn't realize you had it on other sites, even if you don't have a backup on your computer.

IGNORE ME!

While I am sure it is possible, I have yet to actually see a depicted sex scene that was actually necessary for story\plot development and could not be replaced with something suggestive and a 'fade to black' moment. That said, in this instance the issue is that one of the characters in question is technically (very technically) thirteen years old, and certain people would react poorly to even the faintest hypothetical suggestion of a 'thirteen' year old person engaging in any kind of romantic relationship at all, regardless of the circumstances.

As it turns out I somehow even have an account here (how did that happen?), this is fine.

Wow, I forgot I had an account here. Well, here, have another one who migrated here with your story.

While I am sure it is possible, I have yet to actually see a depicted sex scene that was actually necessary for story\plot development and could not be replaced with something suggestive and a 'fade to black' moment.

Being honest, the only reason to have it is for fanservice/to share your hormonal fantasies with the world.

I...am having serious trouble ever seeing that as necessary for my fic.

EDIT:

Wow, I forgot I had an account here. Well, here, have another one who migrated here with your story.

Glad to have you! :D

Last edited:
Being honest, the only reason to have it is for fanservice/to share your hormonal fantasies with the world.

I'm sure it can be done, I am even willing to allow for the possibility that a plot-important sex scene can be written without jumping through hoops in the process, but I have yet to see that elusive white animal of fiction for myself.

Certainly I see no need nor likelihood for it to appear in this story.

It's probably not necessary unless you want a (semi) quick-and-dirty way to fish for likes, which wouldn't really be applicable to the main character, due to the somewhat ambiguous rules referring to his age.

I'm sure it can be done, I am even willing to allow for the possibility that a plot-important sex scene can be written without jumping through hoops in the process, but I have yet to see that elusive white animal of fiction for myself.

Can it be done? Sure?

Do I want to do it?

...nah.

ertainly I see no need nor likelihood for it to appear in this story.

I completely agree.

It's probably not necessary unless you want a (semi) quick-and-dirty way to fish for likes, which wouldn't really be applicable to the main character, due to the somewhat ambiguous rules referring to his age.

Sex sells. But I don't wanna sell sex.

...but I do want my characters to talk about it. Frankly and intimately.

While I am sure it is possible, I have yet to actually see a depicted sex scene that was actually necessary for story\plot development and could not be replaced with something suggestive and a 'fade to black' moment. That said, in this instance the issue is that one of the characters in question is technically (very technically) thirteen years old, and certain people would react poorly to even the faintest hypothetical suggestion of a 'thirteen' year old person engaging in any kind of romantic relationship at all, regardless of the circumstances.
I think the Dresden Files managed to do that. Not just a sex scene, but a bondage sex scene that started toppling the dominoes to one of the biggest shattering of the status quo I have seen in fiction. If I remember correctly, Jim Butcher wrote that scene because he was told that you can't make something like that plot important. He is very big on being told that you can't do something, and making it work. His second series, The Codex Alera, came from being told that you couldn't write a good story when mashing up two cliched concepts, in that case Pokemon and the Lost Roman Legion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back