• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[X][Focus] Duty.

[X][Focus] Duty
- [X] [Focus] Moon

Ugh, want the moon answers but we do want to rescue people

[X][Focus] Duty
- [X] [Focus] Moon

[X][Focus] Duty
- [X] [Focus] Moon

Taylor used to be Khepri which is god that moves the sun in Egyptian myth. If she obsesses over the moon will she become Khonsu god of the moon (and possibly also Moon Knight?)

[X][Focus] Duty
- [X] [Focus] Moon

While I wish Taylor gets a break, she's never been one to take the EASY way. I figure she'll strive to defend them; and in the preocess I can see this altering her own evolution. We've got multiple Hollows who had 'brothers' and 'sisters' formed during their evolution, and in this we can see Taylor get friends/allies.

The Moon sub-focus I see is due to Taylor always seeking knowledge about what was going on in part due to her life being manipulated by OTHERS so often. And besides, answers will likely help unravel Aizen's scheming.

[X][Focus] Duty
- [X] [Focus] Moon

[X][Focus] Self.

Why do you want to lose Taylors identity so much ?

Why do you want to lose Taylors identity so much?

The way i see it Taylor struggling with her overwhelming sence of duty to the ppl around her is a big part of her Identity and may as well count as a extra anchor to tie her consciousness down and compress it around the values she had used so far.

Why do you want to lose Taylors identity so much ?

I might've caused some misunderstandings by overdoing the drama, so I'll clarify this, just in case. Choosing Self isn't required to protect our brave caterpillar's identity, it just gives an edge during the fight for control.

Last edited:
Alright ladies and gents, votes are now closed!

This time's winner is...

[X][Focus] Duty.

Vote Tally : Skittering Hollow (Bleach/Worm) | Page 16 | Questionable Questing [Posts: 472-534]
##### NetTally 2.2.3
Task: Focus
[X][Focus] Duty.
No. of Votes: 40
[X] Harpy81
[X] abyssmal_kismet
[X] Agmus
[X] Arbitbit39
[X] Argentis
[X] Arksurek
[X] Babysharkdodo
[X] Butter Flies
[X] CatOnFire
[X] Demetric
[X] Drock
[X] Dromeosaur
[X] edofthesquid
[X] Fonteius
[X] HammeredApple
[X] Iceflame55
[X] Jarrarad
[X] Jraven89
[X] Jubjub3000
[X] Knightlight
[X] KuroOkami
[X] Ljapaubeaves
[X] MahoGuy
[X] mariuswinter
[X] Mashable
[X] mattsaber
[X] Minion #Q
[X] Naddakka741
[X] Oathsblood
[X] PandaVenom
[X] R.A.G.
[X] Ratatoskr
[X] Rock_on_5002
[X] RyubosJ
[X] Umbra99
[X] Uvigz
[X] werdzerg13
[X] YCG
[X] Zakara
[X] zarabg
[X][Focus] Moon.
No. of Votes: 22
[X] Shaper47
[X] Agmus
[X] Arbitbit39
[X] Argentis
[X] Babysharkdodo
[X] CatOnFire
[X] CrimsonFate
[X] daimahou
[X] Demetric
[X] Dromeosaur
[X] edofthesquid
[X] Iceflame55
[X] MaeHartchenko
[X] Naddakka741
[X] OldClueless
[X] Prama
[X] R.A.G.
[X] redaeth
[X] RyubosJ
[X] Shadowoflight
[X] Umbra99
[X] werdzerg13
[X][Focus] Self.
No. of Votes: 6
[X] cazador
[X] Autist4Hugh
[X] Bloodalchemy
[X] globalwarmth
[X] Its_a_cauldron_plot!
[X] LokKi

Total No. of Voters: 54

Seems like the sub-focus on Moon got mixed up with the main focus votes. I.... think it's because you used the same name for both the task and sub-task ([Focus]). Maybe this format would've worked better.

[X][Focus] Duty.
-[X][Subfocus] Moon.

I wasn't planning on sub-focuses but don't worry, I'll wip-up something.

Taylor used to be Khepri which is god that moves the sun in Egyptian myth.

This part miiiight become relevant at some point... *looks away and whistles innocently*

Edit: I had an interlude ready... but it's saved in a pc I won't have access to till tomorrow... derp.

Last edited:
So basically Weaver is in cocoon stage mode of her evolution. And going how insects works when she reaches the next stage she should evolve(hatch) into a butterfly. It makes me think her final form will be a butterfly fairy princess of some sort.

So basically Weaver is in cocoon stage mode of her evolution. And going how insects works when she reaches the next stage she should evolve(hatch) into a butterfly. It makes me think her final form will be a butterfly fairy princess of some sort.

I'm sure pre-summer camp Taylor would've loved that.

I'm sure pre-summer camp Taylor would've loved that.
To be fair Weaver is more joyful and happy compare to Skitter/Kelpri Taylor to a point it would seem like it was pre-summer camp Taylor to them. So it won't be too much of surprise to think that Weaver is just a better adjusted form of Taylor who able to find joy in the small stuff much easier. It just funny it takes becoming a Hollow for this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back