• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
While im sad and quite dissapointed that its ending this still is a good quest with you being a good qm with just the fact you explained how it ended....
So as those who said the firmly believe this

Thank You, For A Most Wonderful Story.

Nooooooooooooooo, i loved this story
T_T, i will not push you burn out is horrible to the creative mind bit please, when you fell like it can you return to this?
Hell if this arc is kicking you too much handwave it and do a time skip. This is what happened we resume from here.
Anyway thats the barganing stage of grief. Good luck with anything you take from.here :)

While I'm sad to see you officially discontinuing this, I'm quite thankful that you managed to both give us one final chapter, and come out and explicitly say you weren't coming back so as to prevent unresolved hope from lingering. Creative burnout sucks, and pushing against it sucks too, so I'll just hope to read more by you in the future, and enjoy rereading what you produced of this occasionally. Good luck in your future writing endeavors!

Thank you for the good times, the days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for fond memories, and for feelings I'll always treasure.

Loved the story thank you for running it.

I really liked how you worked the Lights and the girls back into the story it was strange but well done and highly entertaining. While I'm sad to see it end so soon it was fun while it lasted and who knows sometimes it takes some distance to get back in the swing of things.

Literally just found the store and stayed up all nigh to read it, get to the end of this chapter...to find a discontinuation notice. Ducky my life, seriously.

"Wha— that's a thing? No, that's just the german word for corpses, as far as I know."

"She did mention something about pissing off nazis." Damegane pipes in.
Is Elune aware of the Wandenreich? Either way, I thoroughly approve.

Don't think I didn't notice most japanese people wouldn't get the meaning of 'Liechen'."
Tsk, tsk. You misspelled it this time.

So... yeah, it seem this is it.
Well, that's a shame. Thanks for making this, short though it was. Since your muse is dying with no hope of recovery, I, uh, hope it comes back from the grave someday?

Anyway, if this was a regular story where I was following a script, I could offer you an abridged version of the plot so you could at least know how it ends, but since this is a quest where you had so much control over how things went, I tried to avoid that. Instead, feel free to ask any questions you might have and I'll do my best to answer them satisfactorily.
Question: Any other crossovers you were considering?

Question: Any other crossovers you were considering?

Well, besides continuing with the liberal use of references I abused during the whole story, I didn't have plans for crossovers during the story.

The ending though, had two possibilities that left open a continuation in a different world:

1. Getting Taylor to Entity-level would've opened the power to cross the multiverse.

2. Romancing Elune, even without reaching Entity-level ourselves, would've got her to offer you to start a new sort of cycle together, crafting modestly powered avatars to visit other worlds and learn from them in a sustainable way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back