• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Space Anomaly OCC (Hiatus)

How much do you like Zelda I'm a huge fan of the series my first experience was ocarina of time on the GameCube It was released a little before my time but it was originally my siblings

I see it.

How much do you like Zelda I'm a huge fan of the series my first experience was ocarina of time on the GameCube It was released a little before my time but it was originally my siblings
I like zelda although if I do use it. It likely will be invasion aka Hyrule Warrior style because I am huge fan of evil and darkness over there. So expecting lot of savior style missions in "bad end" version.

Same for Ocarina of Time. I play bit of Dark World before that but was born too late for Game Boy era with Zelda. Wishing that I can afford to buy Hyrule Warrior on Switch.

I see it.

I like zelda although if I do use it. It likely will be invasion aka Hyrule Warrior style because I am huge fan of evil and darkness over there. So expecting lot of savior style missions in "bad end" version.

Same for Ocarina of Time. I play bit of Dark World before that but was born too late for Game Boy era with Zelda. Wishing that I can afford to buy Hyrule Warrior on Switch.
Not rushing you but got a time table or anything for when you might do this game

Not rushing you but got a time table or anything for when you might do this game

Sorry about that. I was intending to release this yesterday but got in a fight with my girlfriend over writing which kill my mood for writing. I am back on writing this today at slower pace. I should be able to release this before Monday, but likely will play it on Monday evening. Blasted classes and jobs taking up most of day.

Sorry about that. I was intending to release this yesterday but got in a fight with my girlfriend over writing which kill my mood for writing. I am back on writing this today at slower pace. I should be able to release this before Monday, but likely will play it on Monday evening. Blasted classes and jobs taking up most of day.
Wasn't notified about this and Sorry about that man and that is faster then I was dreading any of the worlds I brought up?

Wasn't notified about this and Sorry about that man and that is faster then I was dreading any of the worlds I brought up?
SAO at the moment along with three of my custom world.

I thinking over Assassin Creed but the issue laid with the how to make it enjoyable as mission based, especially when you likely overpower them even at start thank to suit and energy blaster. It take templer/assassin armed with power of first civilization to even stand a chance against you guys... Or timeline being set to modern to near future with better tech to combat your own.

The another option is Dungeon Meshi but currently working on room system so dungeon is more enjoyable. I have it in one of my three custom worlds to test it out before I use it in bigger one.

Shield Hero for those waves of monsters to get neat stuff but outside of that, kinda plain and dull outside of that. Most of other still need lot of research or quite dangerous right now.

SAO at the moment along with three of my custom world.

I thinking over Assassin Creed but the issue laid with the how to make it enjoyable as mission based, especially when you likely overpower them even at start thank to suit and energy blaster. It take templer/assassin armed with power of first civilization to even stand a chance against you guys... Or timeline being set to modern to near future with better tech to combat your own.

The another option is Dungeon Meshi but currently working on room system so dungeon is more enjoyable. I have it in one of my three custom worlds to test it out before I use it in bigger one.

Shield Hero for those waves of monsters to get neat stuff but outside of that, kinda plain and dull outside of that. Most of other still need lot of research or quite dangerous right now.
I'm sorry that post was supposed to say any world you want me to explain more

And man lag on getting notified on getting a reply is getting worse

Sigh... I am sorry guys. I am trying so hard to keep going with this but that argument just kills my mood for writing. I knew it was coming... Hell, I am sure we all knew this was coming given my rep for starting and ditching most games before it even started. Hopefully, someday my interest in this idea come back but given that the last time I worked on this idea not counting the recent days was like... a year ago? Maybe more? I wouldn't count on this being revived. Not before AI such as ChatGPT actually advanced enough to do the whole damn story for you guys, removing the needs for most human GM.

Sigh... I am sorry guys. I am trying so hard to keep going with this but that argument just kills my mood for writing. I knew it was coming... Hell, I am sure we all knew this was coming given my rep for starting and ditching most games before it even started. Hopefully, someday my interest in this idea come back but given that the last time I worked on this idea not counting the recent days was like... a year ago? Maybe more? I wouldn't count on this being revived. Not before AI such as ChatGPT actually advanced enough to do the whole damn story for you guys, removing the needs for most human GM.

Is this meant for this, or the Metroid one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back