• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Squirrelly's Fanarts~

Undead frog said:
Yeah, even if she didn't inherit her parents horridly bad luck their would still be the issue of her 'fathers' obsession with a pinket and the fact that her mothers self worth is apparently so low her own barrier is trying to kill her.

Nah that's her Grandmother's fault, Tanaka Momo did not have a nice family condition.
The most ironic thing is however, Rochelle spiritual abomination against nature born from the soul of a damned child married to a vampire lich is a better parent than Homura.

backtoback said:
Nah that's her Grandmother's fault, Tanaka Momo did not have a nice family condition.
True, but I was mainly talking about luck in general.
The most ironic thing is however, Rochelle spiritual abomination against nature born from the soul of a damned child married to a vampire lich is a better parent than Homura.
Yep kinda ironic Rochelle is a good as she is given what she goes through.

As for the better parent then Homura part.......eh I'd bet on a ham sandwich over homura in a parenting contest.

TomeRocheBampW_zps737a6489.jpg

Tome Roche Line-Art. Finalized her design now, her Pajamas are fancier at least. Though you might not see it through the dress, when I started the design Roche was leaning slightly like a " ( " as I'd initially planed to dress her in something other than her PJs, but in the end I decided to just fancy her sleepwear up. The main insperation for the changes was the dress of a certain angel in the new Disgaea game.

Fanarts~

Continuing this new little excursion into the theoretical daughters of RochelleX[insert puella magi here] we have the revision of Spiderlily, the basic coloring of Tome Roche, and the entirely new daughters of Kyouko.

1-13-201413146AM_zps42be4f00.jpg

As you can see Spiderlily has undergone a drastic revision, most notably her outfit. Where originally I had given her the school uniform of the school the MCs go to I decided to give her an original outfit like I did for Roche. Coincidentally I also find androgyny attractive, so I gave her a more masculine outfit though made it slightly more cute by replacing the pants with shorts. Sadly I kinda derped on her hands, and her legs were originally going to be in a different position but since I couldn't get it to work I redrew them and it kinda shows in the inner thigh area. The hair was somewhat of an entertaining challenge as I had never tried to draw the style before. Because she bares more of a resemblance to her "Father" I gave her the style to hint at her other parent, the hair breaks into 8 parts and her side burns I tried to draw to resemble fangs. Really hoping it worked.

TomeRocheBasicColors_zps6b9c8026.png

Not much to say here that hasn't already been explained. I decided to color in the line art of Tome Roche. I am either getting better at this or this was lucky break as it was much easier and the final product much better than what usually happens when I try to color things in. Originally I had colored in the frills on sleeves and 'coat' part the same color as the rest of the garment but it looked bland so I replaced it with the color of her undershirt and other frills. Much better.

1-14-201473817AM_zpscefa887d.jpg

So Kyouko's daughter finally takes the stage! Or rather daughters since I decided to bless the Official Couple with twins. Why twins? Because I started off their concept with the name before anything else. Everyone meet Atlach & Nacha. Go on, google it~

Atlach was somewhat tricky to get right and required me to erase and redraw large sections repeatedly. Moved her head several times and because I couldn't quite get the neck to look right I gave her scarf, my go to garment of Neck hiding! Honestly I kinda ripped off Hanako from Disgaea 2, like alot, when it came to drawing her. Her hair was just a bitch to get right, it was originally going to be fluffy twintails before I just gave up and gave her a side tale conveniently located on the side of her head that we can't see. The loose things on her ankles are socks if anyone was confused.

Nacha was also a bit of work to get right and also underwent a few revisions, though not as much as Atlach and thankfully most were during the basic outline stage. Originally I planned for her to look nothing like Atlach, being bigger both and size and talent~ but I ended up going the other way to have them more similar and made her Pettan~. The two are actually the same size, though I kinda drew her a little higher so it's hard to tell. She wears a black bikini top, daisy dukes, bike shorts, and hiking boots, showing she clearly gets her fashion sense from her mother. I originally planed for a jacket but that got scraped. I had fun drawing her hair, it was originally going to be straight but since I made Atlach's more spiky I decided to give her Curly hair.

Awwww they all look so adorable, makes me hope Rochelle actually gets to meet them in quest at some point if they ever come into existence. Rochelle always struck me as wanting some kids to smother.

Poor Roche though she's the one who's lest likley to show up, poor thing since it seems like she'd end up the most well adjusted of all.

Not that Kyoko's twins would have a hard time, even if Kyoko would probably have an odd time adapting to being a dad herself.

Really hoping Chibi decides to continue the quest again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought that Rochelle will be the father, Because you know shape shifting

Well I was planning on uploading these yesterday, cause you know... Valentines day. Sadly shit happened and I couldn't get anywhere near the internet until now. Kinda sucks, but I don't want to wait till next year so fuck it...

RevyaValentineUncleanline-Copy_zps5127eb46.jpg

HakuValentineUncleanline_zpsdf804b55.jpg

RocheValentineuncleanline_zpseee1ca5f.jpg

BelarusValentineuncleanline-Copy_zps024f1846.jpg

RochelleVallentineUncleanLine_zps95685763.jpg

I stayed up all night drawing them too, so much that I didn't have time to clean them all completely. I could have done that yesterday but I got distracted by smexy things. I'll get to it later.

The Revya Valentine speaks to me on various complex emotional levels.

On that note I'd like to request a pic of everyone's favorite Devourlord leading the troops?
possibly in color?

Undead frog said:
As for the better parent then Homura part.......eh I'd bet on a ham sandwich over homura in a parenting contest.

Actually, Homura may become a terrifyingly protective parent if she actually starts feeling for her daughter. She is a bit like Gendo Ikari that way.

Heaven Canceler said:
Actually, Homura may become a terrifyingly protective parent if she actually starts feeling for her daughter. She is a bit like Gendo Ikari that way.
True.

But whats the chance of that happening?

Really I shame we'd never get to meet any of Rochelle's daughters in any quests though, a family seems like one of things Rochelle wants most of all.

I imagine Lily's meeting with her mother something like this

Homura Akemi looked at the Blond young woman standing in front of her wearing a butler suit.

suddenly she crouched down and touching her cheeks with both of her hands

"Mother"

Homura Akemi only had one thing to say "Whu"

I think I recognize on of Rochelle's daughters from your earlier pics in that, but who's the other gal?

@Frog: Chick from last post. I RP on the Avatar is You thread on BROB, Roche my avatar, and at the time of drawing had been picked up bridal style by the other girl, Hatchi (protodermis). Was bored so I drew it.

In other arts news:
BelarusBasicColor_zps08103567.png

Cleaned and did some basic colors for my last Belarus drawing because *drum roll~* I am starting another pokemon themed quest! Or rather started. And it's Touhoumon. Link

I might change her hair color later, pink just looks kinda weird on her.

Blond maybe ? What color are you thinking of ?

Master of Squirrel-fu said:
I never really got around to hammering it out. First it was light blue, then gradient, now it's pink...

In my mind, it always either pink or blond.

Master of Squirrel-fu said:
Not blonde, she has OCD where she must stab people with long blonde hair on sight.
Didn't she, like, open up the quest with hilarious amounts of self-mutilation?

Heh, I love your style Squirrel.

Moar Arts! And not of the fan kind!

RocheMarona_zpse6cc2307.png

First is another one of Roche. Cosplaying as Marona from Phantom Brave.

CleanedSquirrelGBcopy_zps358a2659.jpg

And this second one is your's truly~ Well, Rule 63 Squirrelly anyway.
First is my general look; A collar shirt and pants. Next is a swimsuit shot, truth be told I made an anatomy fail on the pelvis making the (camera)left hip jut out in a way that was just unnatural. Fixed that in photoshop when I noticed it. And the last one is Fem!Squirrelly from behind.

Yeah, I'd do me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back