• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Squirrelly's Fanarts~

Honse is love; Honse is Life
I believe it should be quite obvious that my mind has been completely consumed by Honse at this point. Here's more art as my weak will is unable to resist the eldritch compulsion to record images of the horse that slowly consumes my every waking thought so that I might spread my obsession to others.
SaJHB6C.png

pJYae2L.png

8WAAjCd.png

And thus my whoring grew...
I got an account with Buy Me a Coffee in order to help finance my crippling dependency on food and shelter. It's a real problem I sadly can't seem to kick. I doubt it will do much but I'd like to eat a pizza more than once every few months, what with my other addiction to buying art supplies. I have many problems...

Physical coloring test run
I got me some alcohol markers. I haven't really used them before so tested them out a bit on copies of an earlier picture I printed. It took a few tries learn how to properly use them. These are the best 2 results. One is a lot warmer in color and is probably my favorite. The other is darker and more muted, which is more accurate to Umari but just kinda doesn't pop for me. Alcohol pens are just a pain to work with honestly. Each pen is like 4 different colors, what the cap tells you, what your test stroke tells you, what it actually looks like once it dries, and what the scanner decides it really is...
HvKbiic.png

rBVfPrr.jpg

Your drawings are great !
Could you please repost all that are on photobucket? They are either unseeable or have an awful watermark.

Non-honse art
Made some art for a couple different chuubas for a change.

Oka Meinko
pCjCcoe.png

Oka and Gini Mercury
WHQJQoY.png

Lastly Gini as a Sororitas. Went for something more detailed to try my hand at hatching and shading, really wanted to see if I could get close to the Berserk style.
zAv6kz0.jpg

Can't see honse emotes. Too many big pictures without spoiler-tags. Please fix, need honse.
Can't really fix it. I used direct imbed, the bb tags, even tried to preview it one at a time but it just seems to break. Gonna leave it like this since the bbcode is still in the post so hopefully it'll fix itself eventually.

1 and 4: "Gee Honse, how come your mom let you eat two wieners?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back