• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Story Idea for Jump-chain Retirement in pathfinder

GruntLordRyan

I am Legend!... Well its a good movie...
so yeah I've started a number of series this past year or so mostly because while I'm at work and things run smoothly I just have Ideas run through my head and I even write notes on random sheets of paper that now cover my desk. so here is an Idea for another one...

I currently have an Idea for a Jumper who has been hired on by Jump-chan as a cleaner and jump completer for those who back out of jumps or die upon arrival. or fixing colossal messes with only said failers builds. They have all stuck to the Theme of Fantasy setting to urban fantasy. The MC/Jumper does not get to keep said jump builds instead he gets to save points and world perks/items/etc to build on his retirement.

The story starts out as Jump-chan is giving MC/Jumper the chance to either retire to a world of his choosing or take on another number of world's contracts. MC decides to retire to Pathfinder TRPG-Galorian. He now has a build with a budget from 1,000 cp x the number of worlds/docs he's gone through and the one he is settling in. This story is obviously going to be an op power trope to MC just having fun and living in a world he has desired to go to.

The build is not finalized yet as I have no limit to worlds but the current alpha build of jumps is of 50 docs with one or two things from one doc being bought to over a dozen for another. World Examples Harry Potter(multiple), Lord of the Rings, Corruption of Champions, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc. can always cut down on jump docs/worlds... I've also had the Idea of a very simplified build through Team Builder but felt restricted for what I was looking for.

Now here is the current issue I'm stuck on beyond anything that comes up later. MC/Jumper has not been able to Keep anything from past jumps let alone companions. I was thinking of either MC buying companions from past worlds he's been to. Having companions being dropped on MC by Jump-chan as a reward during events of Pathfinder:Kingmaker. the last option is no companions from builds only those he gains in the world... I'm stuck on which option to pick especially with character bloat right off the bat.

Current Idea of Companions starting with 7 minimum to all of them...
Links are NSFW/Fandom Pages
Yes, they are Hentai series characters...

NOL (Norn Alfheim) Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e
Firis Hagerhelm Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e
Lucie Menelumia Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e
Delva Celebrian Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e
Evelyn Celebrían Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e
Elda Ballad Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e
Misery Stentrem Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e
Astrid Flamel Kuroinu
Eleonora Bern Kuroinu
Leona Kuroinu
Chloe Kuroinu
Olga Discordia Kuroinu
Radomira Kuroinu
Claudia Levantine Kuroinu
Igawa Asagi Taimanin
Igawa Sakura Taimanin
Yatsu Murasaki Taimanin
Ingrid Taimanin
Beowulf Taimanin
Fuuma Aki Taimanin
Amamiya Shisui Taimanin
Alicia Viewstroem Taimanin/Prison Battleship

The idea was to start them off by arriving in Pathfinder Galorian on a Copy of the Black Pearl heading for Sandpoint off in the distance.

Please leave Comments and Ideas!

Golarian is dangerous to the degree that you might actually be threatened even with a build like that.

I always kind of dislike MCs having pre-existing boyfriends/girlfriends so I'd prefer for your MC to have been aware of the temporary nature of their visits to dimensions and to have intentionally been focused on the mission leaving no motivation or time to form bonds, then meeting people in the world they settled on building up relationships.

Besides, that's the realistic option isn't it? A multiversal trouble shooter would probably be more concerned about surviving rather than shacking up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back