• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Super Robot Wars Anew (Crossover)

It's probably sad that the vast majority of replies to me for the last several years are "Welcome Back" after I get sick or ADHD-brained or work slammed. >.>

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to write out a detailed explanation as I would like to.

[X] Plan: No More Medical Failures!
-[X] Lesson 2: The Robot is Also Half a Plane
-[X] Houston, We Have So Many MORE Problems
-[X] Zor's Gift
--[X] I'm An Adult
-[X] Wait, Are Those New Mobile Suits?! 2
-[X] Security Sweep: Defense Edition

Turn 5: Results Part 1
Lesson 2: The Robot Is Also Half a Plane

DC45: 67 +8 Martial +5 Ace Combat = 80

Success

"I have some concerns about the risk of someone crashing into the weapons we *just* installed, but I have to admit, you're getting results."

You stood in the bridge alongside a proud-looking Claudia, as you watched Skull Squadron engaging in some extensive training exercises. Since you had decided not to bother trying to mine out the nearby planetoid for resources, it meant keeping everyone close to the Macross, and Lieutenant Fokker was determined to ensure that his people snuck in as much training time as possible. He was leading the whole team through precision flight exercises around the SDF-1, with a twist. Every time they got near a missile launcher or laser turret, they had to transform their Valkyries. It was a pretty straightforward-sounding exercise, until you realized that moving *fast* while turning, while your propulsion was actively shifting around was a lot harder than it looks. Thankfully enough it seemed to be going well despite a near-crash from Ben Dixon early on.

Following from a distance was a squad of Scopedogs, literally rolling along the surface of the Macross like a bunch of chubby skiers and the Olympics as they zigged and zagged around turrets. Claudia laughed as Roy showed off by transforming into the full bidepal mech mode and waved, before switching to the half-plane mode and zooming back down, Max immediately passing him due to the distraction. The important part was Ben and Rita were obviously becoming more comfortable with the unusual capabilities of the Valkyries, and slowly catching up to Hikaru in skill, which should hopefully help if you get attacked again.

Results: Skull Squadron gains some EXP! Ben and Rita start closing the gap.

They're Still Fancy Coffins v2

DC40: 27 +8 Martial +5 Ace Combat = 40

Bare Success

"I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed with the Scopedog pilots as well." Claudia comments, as you nod. A group of the teenagers had been helping out with the Scopedog Spacers since the day Uribatake figured out how to make them space-capable, mecha fanboys that they are, so of course they would try and join in on the training. The Armored Troopers zoomed around on their little wheels, doing little aiming exercises with their guns, and rushing around to the various access hatches on the surface of the battleship. Seeing their hard work, you could only say one thing:

"They sucks."

In a moment of perfect timing, one of the Scopedogs skidded out and tried to overcorrect with their little space flight pack, ending up crashing into two others. Claudia winced at that, before holding up her hands placatingly.

"Okay, they're not on the level of trained soldiers, but at least they're trying to protect their new home. I wouldn't send them out to fight more of those giant bugs, but they insisted on doing something. We can spread them throughout the ship and they can help out if there are any breaches or anything, and hopefully not fly off and get themselves killed."

You let out a sigh, before nodding once. Some of them had a bit of talent, and at the very least you could rely on Mr. Schmidt to ride herd on them . . .

Results: The Scopedog pilots lose the malus they had on, well, everything. Internal security measures increased as well! It's almost like you have an actual crew now.

Security Sweep

DC40: 61 +5 Intrigue = 66

Success

"My name is Finn Schmidt, and I am an Ensign for the Republic of Zeon."

The man sits calmly and proudly in front of you, seemingly unworried at the fact that he's locked in a room guarded by a pair of Scopedogs. Overkill? Probably. Still, you're almost surprised that you managed to track down an actual suspicious person, let alone one of the few adults whose lives you and Dr. Mass had managed to survive. He was more than willing to reveal that he was one of the Zeon soldiers that attacked Macross Island, being taken down and crashing his mobile suit. He'd somehow managed to power his way through hiding his wreck of a suit and changing clothes, before crawling to safety. Or in this case, a bunch of patrolling kids who dragged him to medical, likely saving his life.

Since his recovery thanks to the talents of Dr. Mass and the advanced medbay, he had been an exemplary adult, helping out when kids got in over their heads. He also turned out to have a bit of a talent for tailoring, patching up clothes and prettying up things for children. Of course, he had *also* been spying on everything he could and trying to discretely intrude on the Macross' systems, but overall he seemed to be a decent guy. The fact that he noticed your discrete looking around for problematic folk, and voluntarily turned himself in was . . . interesting.

According to him, he was a career soldier, it being the family business like many in Zeon's military. He'd been recruited for the assault on Macross Island as part of a multi-pronged assault on key locations planet-side, in an attempt to reignite hostilities, among other things. After spending multiple months being taken care of by the Macross Island survivors (and taking care of them in turn), he's developed a taste for peace. It probably helps that a bare handful of your crew are actually Federation military though. He trusts *you* weirdly enough, and that you're going to take care of the survivors of Macross Island, as well as the alien battleship. Not gonna lie, you felt pretty smug about your ability to flip a Zeon soldier just by not being a giant asshole. You were still gonna keep an eye on him and track his access to things, but more talent was always good.

Results: After the massive progress on taking care of everyone, the crew's loyalty is basically maxed. There was a single spy left, but he ended up flipping after seeing the Macross run better than any of the Sides. Subvote engaged!

Ensign Finn Schmidt has joined the crew, revealing:

[ ] His Mobile Suit: Finn Schmidt will reveal where he hid his mobile suit, allowing it to be repaired and for him to be fielded as a pilot. Zeon Mobile Suit options for research will become available.

[ ] His Spycraft Skills: Finn Schmidt will happily show you how he infiltrated your systems, among other things. Finn will join as an officer, providing an Intrigue bonus.

[ ] His Results: Finn Schmidt had a lot of time to rummage through the ship unsupervised, and he found some useful things. Gain immediate progress in some fields of research. Finn Schmidt stays as a civilian.

Honestly, if he's developed a taste for peace, I say let him.

Plus, nice research progress stuff.

[X] His Results: Finn Schmidt had a lot of time to rummage through the ship unsupervised, and he found some useful things. Gain immediate progress in some fields of research. Finn Schmidt stays as a civilian.

[X] His Spycraft Skills: Finn Schmidt will happily show you how he infiltrated your systems, among other things. Finn will join as an officer, providing an Intrigue bonus.

Can respect his desire to peace and not cause trouble. Would be fine leaving him alone and staying as a civilian…but I kind of want the intrigue bonus he can provide. So sorry pal but gonna need you to do some spy work for a bit more.

[X] His Spycraft Skills: Finn Schmidt will happily show you how he infiltrated your systems, among other things. Finn will join as an officer, providing an Intrigue bonus.

Turn 5: Results Part 2
What Does This Button Do? & Zor's Gift

DC40: 54 +6 Learning +5 Macross Systems +2 Robotechnology = 67

DC65: 90 +6 Steward +5 Macross Systems +5 Sayla Mass = 106

Critical Succcess

You have to admit that your favorite thing about the SDF-1 Macross, is not the fact that you basically own the darn thing or are in charge, but it's just the sheer depth of the alien computer systems. The more that the repairs progressed, the more the ship seemed to just open up to you. Some weirdo might make like a weird flower budding reference, but you like to think that you're above that sort of thing. Instead you're wirelessly surfing through an alien cyberscape with your experimental nanomachines!

You've tried multiple ways to investigate and unlock the full capabilities of the ship's medical technology physically, but you've started to think that maybe you were going about it the wrong way. Your Cyber-Newtype body is capable of interfacing with advanced technology at a deeper level, and considering the sheer amount of overhauling it took to get normal human technology to work with the ship, you've begun to suspect that whatever race made the original ship they might have been something like a race of Newtypes. After all, they left the original chair at the command console (probably because it's the comfiest chair you've ever seen) and it was downright eager to synch up with you.

As you let the ebb and flow of the ship's network sweep you deeper and deeper into it's systems, you found yourself before something. It was almost like a beating heart of pure data, flowing in a perfect spiral. You were inside the very core of the ship, something that the Earth Federation couldn't risk modifying or removing without a greater understanding of alien technology. Something they might not have even *found*. From here you could see everything! How every actuator and plate shifts when the battleship transforms, the feel every single weapon emplacement active on the ship, the very thrust of the ship as it flies through space.

With this you found your way to the ship's medical systems, and they found their way to you. While you idly watched Dr. Mass panicking, you happily . . . FINALLY unleashed the full pull of the medical bay. High fidelity scanning systems clicked on, immediately giving a deep diagnosis of the remaining long-haulers and coma victims. It's fabrication and chemistry systems linked up to the biolabs, allowing the production of medicine en masse. The ceiling shifted to allow advanced waldoes to deploy, covered in countless tiny tools for precision surgery. The systems itself scanned not only the bodies of the patients, but yours as well, the ship's computers immediately adapting. The old knee injury Dr. Mass had? Regenerative therapies would fix it. That old Feddie soldier that was in charge of training the new recruits? His coma would be cured with a combination of advanced medicine and fold-based sonic therapy. You would never have to worry about an issue with your nanomachines, as the ship could absolutely repair the tiny nano-foundries in your body if they ever had an issue. Beyond that, the ship could *create* your nanomachines, and probably give them to a normal human in a way lightyears less painfully and lightyears more effectively than yours were done. You didn't know how to feel about that.

Really, compared to that the rest of the information you gained was basically an afterthought. You had in your head the full technical schematics for the SDF-1 Macross, in it's current form. All the little repairs leftover repairs could be found and completed now, like for the literal force field system that the ship apparently had. Hell, if you had unlimited rare earth minerals, time, and an army of engineers you're reasonably sure that you could *build* another Macross as long as it was a perfect copy of this one. It didn't come with an understanding of every technology after all, but this was more than good enough. They found your normally deadpan self sitting with an unusual smile on your face, as you laid comatose on the captain's chair post-dive to sort through the sheer amount of information downloaded into your brain all at once.

Results: The SDF-1 Macross now has the greatest level of medical technology amongst all of Humanity. Aside from minor tweaks, the only remaining major system to be repaired is some kind of full-on force field. Ruri got a data dump, and a nap.

Houston, We Have So Many MORE Problems

DC Variable: 2 +5 Diplomacy +5 Sensors = 12

Automatic Success

"Alright, I think it's finally time we phone home." You spoke up from your chair on the bridge, screens around you alight with the faces of your senior crew (Including Finn), Claudia and a couple of girls sitting at the rest of the bridge chairs.

"We've been gone for a while now, and while I'd like to get some of those new systems I discovered online before returning, at the very least we should probably at least gather some intel on what's going on . . . and warn them about teleporting mobile armor space bugs. If they can track our space folding, there's a small chance they might be able to track where we *came from* in the initial jump. Claudia, please start calling. Everyone . . . probably brace your ears. This is going to be unpleasant."

Uribatake already had on a pair of ear muffs purloined from his family, while those on the bridge braced themselves. The reason why became apparent soon enough, as the comms erupted in static, waves, and all manner of horrible sounds. Aiming the communications array back towards home was the easy part, but cutting through years and years of random signals and astral phenomena took some effort. It did not happen immediately, of course. In fact, it didn't happen that day. It took almost 13 hours (with your technological wizardry as well) to fine-tune the ship's systems to eventually start reaching the Earth sphere, leaving a tired you and Claudia letting out a cheer!

"-he Pacific Fleet has – destroyed by the Angel! Req-"

"-ship sustained heavy damage! We need to retre-"

"-ost atmosphere on the Casatus dome! Where's the Fleet?!-"

"-ot the Moon! The Colony Drop's target is not the Moon! It's the Earth!-"

The cheering ended immediately, as it became evident that all of humanity had descended into chaos. Everyone's faces went pale at the first settlement on dome apparently losing atmosphere, but it was even worse when the two most feared words in human history were uttered: Colony Drop.

"-The Angel is opening fire at Tokyo-3! NERV req-"

"-System II control ship destroyed!-"

"-lease, if anyone's listening! We're losing air, at least let the chil-"

"We, we have to save them! It's like Macross Island all over again! If we Fold now, we can save the Martians right?!" Some of the girls turned to you with wide eyes, half in tears.

"The same thing is happening to Japan! Whatever that Angel is, if it can destroy the entire fleet and then attack Tokyo-3, who knows where it will stop? They already had to deal with war crimes, now this?" Uribatake cut in, hands reaching out to grip the camera and pull it in close.

"You don't understand. Another colony drop? We got out lucky with how much damage was inflicted the first time around, if another one hits the right spot the death toll will be incalculable. We have to use the Macross Cannon!" Dr. Mass cut in, looking nearly as crazed as Uribatake for once.

"Captain, you're the only one who can pilot the ship precisely enough with the Fold System." Claudia began, visibly tamping down on her feels to put on a brave face. "Wherever you choose to send us, we'll do our best to save as many people as we can."

Results: You did not return to Earth early enough to avert several major plotlines, but you also didn't *miss* some of them. It took too much time to establish any sort of communication from such a long distance even with the power of the Macross, and precious time ended up being wasted. Likewise, you won't be able to ask for additional information before initiating Space Fold. You can either sortie to Mars, Earth Orbit near the ongoing space battle, or on approach to Area 11. While there is a chance that you could solve one problem and immediately sortie to another one to help out, the odds are pretty slim that you'll be able to stop more than one event unless you're very fast and very lucky. Good luck, choose wisely.

[ ] Operation Stardust: There is a Colony Drop in progress, and clearly, the only ones competent enough to stop it are the crew of the SDF-1 Macross with their untested Macross Cannon.

[ ] Human Instrumentality Project: Something called an Angel has destroyed the entire Pacific Fleet, and is now attacking Area 11. With the entirety of the EFF busy, you are needed to stop this new enemy.

[ ] First Battle For Mars: An unknown enemy has attacked the Casatus Dome on Mars, the largest colony on the still-developing world. Apparently the token forces assigned to Mars are nowhere to be seen, meaning it's up to you to save as many people as possible.

The prologue is over, and I hope you enjoy trading allowing the Earth plots to advance freely in exchange for improving the Macross and your pilots!

[X] Human Instrumentality Project: Something called an Angel has destroyed the entire Pacific Fleet, and is now attacking Area 11. With the entirety of the EFF busy, you are needed to stop this new enemy.

Okey I wanna get involved in the plot of Evangelion…and also have an excuse to kill Gendo as fast as possible. Not sure if what we are packing can get against the ángel A.T field but will probably be a good chance to see where we stand against the oposition.

Also chances to get involved with Code Geass plot would be interesting perhaps?

The prologue is over, and I hope you enjoy trading allowing the Earth plots to advance freely in exchange for improving the Macross and your pilots!

I am absolutely fine with this trade. We are a bit better equipped to handle the multiple fires going on in Earth, thought I di recognize we might have missed opportunities cause of this. We do need to see the full extent of what's going on on Earth first thought.

[X] First Battle For Mars: An unknown enemy has attacked the Casatus Dome on Mars, the largest colony on the still-developing world. Apparently the token forces assigned to Mars are nowhere to be seen, meaning it's up to you to save as many people as possible.

Edit: I feel like we have decent odds (relatively speaking from what the QM said) to blitz Mars, and stabilize the situation. Afterwards we pop over to earth to snipe the colony. We'll eventually see what happens to Japan and then we can decide whether or not to ream the Federation Navy about where the hell were they?

Last edited:
Not sure whether the first vote closed, so just in case:
[x] His Spycraft Skills
Intrigue advisor looks like the better deal, even jumping into the madhouse. Especially jumping into the madhouse, where lots of very dangerous groups will be trying to stick their oar in without the hassle of negotiations!

If I had to guess, Stardust would be the one most susceptible to swift jump-in-solve-jump-to-next handling; but (while it might just be that I have no clue what the Mars scenario is borrowing from) the Angel and the Colony drop both seem messier as well as having forces already at least trying to handle them. I'm really not sure what would be 'optimal' in this vote, if there even is a single best choice, but this is the one I'm feeling at the moment:
[x] First Battle For Mars
Besides, it does seem like the one that could directly build our power base, rather than establishing a reputation and relationship.

Lawn mowed.

Vote decided.

[X] First Battle For Mars: An unknown enemy has attacked the Casatus Dome on Mars, the largest colony on the still-developing world. Apparently the token forces assigned to Mars are nowhere to be seen, meaning it's up to you to save as many people as possible.

Let's get our asses to MAHS.

The Battle for Casatus Dome
"All hands, prepare for a Space Fold to Mars orbit!" You declared firmly as your body lit up with lines of nanomachines accessing the Macross' systems, the bridge bunnies for the most part looking relieved at your choice.

"We all known the sheer amount of space assets the Federation has in Earth orbit, not to mention they're probably hiding a Gundam or two somewhere for this sort of situation to take out an attempted colony drop, so we'll just have to trust them. Likewise, while I feel for the attack on Area . . . on Japan, the whole of humanity is there to back them up, especially if the Federation wants to keep their Sakuradite supplies. On Mars though, there are no reinforcements coming if their defense fleet is occupied or destroyed."

You firmly and carefully explained your choices, watching the expressions of the bridge crew as you went along. Uribatake was a bit displeased, but eventually nods and accepts the decision, at the very least trusting in the Federation (and in particular Britannia's) greed. Dr. Mass of course is borderline heartbroken at the decision not to try and interfere with an attempted colony drop, but she too eventually nods and moves to ensure the medical bay is prepped and ready to go. The pilots have already headed for their Valkyries obviously, and both Claudia and Finn have moved to take their seats and prepare for combat on the bridge. Finn might not have a full combat role yet, but he'll be going over the data you start collecting and assisting Claudia on communications and dealing with any in-ship issues that may arise.

"The mission is as follows: We are Space Folding to Mars, and heading straight for the Casatus Dome. We will engage whatever enemy has attacked them, and save the colony. If we can't save the colony, we'll at least save as many people as we can! Afterwords we will see if we can assist with one of the other crises, if the state of the Macross allows it. Folding beginning in three, two, one . . ."

The view from outside of the ship is truly something special, as energy builds up and cascades around the massive vessel. Everything goes technicolor in a massive sphere around the ship, as it begins to split in afterimages of itself. Fading out of existence, the small bubble of space collapses in on itself and disappears, leaving no sign of the Macross ever having been in that system . . . except for the lingering traces of energy of activated fold quartz used in the teleportation.

For the first time in months, the SDF-1 Macross re-appears in the Sol System, a massive crackle of fold energy heralding it's appearance as it shifts back into being in orbit above Mars. You haven't arrived directly above the colony, but close enough to sortie fairly quickly, and that turns out to be something rather important judging by the massive ship that *is* directly above the colony. It's taller than over three White Bases stacked on top of each other, and as long as two placed end to end. Sure the Macross was bigger, but the enemy ship outmassed even the biggest ships Zeon or the Federation had managed to produce by this time.

The ruins of a pair of Federation ships floated aimlessly in Mars' orbit, alongside shattered mobile suits, but they appeared to have at least put up a good fight. The bulbous green alien ship's entire left side was scarred and pitted, and some enterprising mobile suit pilot had somehow managed to crash a GM into the ship and went to town on it's weapons before it's cockpit was cored. It was damn fine news that the enemy ship didn't have it's full complement of weapons, but it did seem to have plenty of alien mobile suits. A small swarm of them were in the process of taking apart the handful of remaining mobile suits in orbit: A single aging Zaku I that you figured was probably on old Zeon pilot or mechanic's project on the colony, and a pair of worn-out and damaged GMs.

The first of the enemy mobile suits was an odd bidepal mech similar in height to a GM, with two crow legs and an armless pod for a torso studded with energy weapons and autocannons. These seemed to be primary mobile suit type charging and harassing the enemy. The second type of mobile suit seemed more like some kind of drone than anything, looking roughly the size of a car and shaped (annoyingly) like a bug. A number of these were running support for the larger mobile suits, while others were being deployed from a strange black pillar that was deployed on the surface of Mars and giving off strange readings similar to fold energy.

"Designating the enemy ship as Alien Battleship 1, the bipeds as Battlepods, and insectoid ones as Grasshoppers. All units prepare to deploy!"

Crew Morale Check: 84 +5 Diplo +20 Previous Crits and Bonuses for Morale = 109. It was a little tense at first, but the crew trusts their Captain implicitly. TIME TO BE HEROES!
Space Fold Accuracy: 33 +26 Various bonuses = 59. The space fold successfully reaches Mars near orbit, close enough to deploy freely, but not close enough for any particular bonuses or to do a blitzkrieg without giving the enemy time to react.
Federation Defense: 80. Uhh, well, clearly the locals were sent to Mars because they're too good for the corrupt Federation. They put up an incredible defense, fighting off swarms of superior enemies. The enemy battleship is damaged, and they kept the majority of the enemy's assets in space, limiting casualties. Some military assets remain active.

Allied Forces-

SDF-1 Macross
Skull Squadron
Two Squads of Scopedog Spacers
Space Bus transport (Unarmed)
MS-05 Zaku I (Guest)
Two RGM-79 GMs (Guest)

Enemy Forces-
Unknown Enemy Ship "AB1"
Sixteen Enemy "Battlepod"
Thirty Enemy "Grasshopper" and counting
Unknown Enemy Structure

The battle is currently being fought on two fronts, but is essentially a complete victory for the enemy before you arrived. The battleship is currently staying back from the surviving Federation forces, guarded by a force of 10 Battlepods and 10 Grasshoppers. The Remaining 6 Battlepods have surrounded the allied mobile suits, with 5 Grasshoppers supporting. The remaining 15 Grasshoppers are actively harassing the Casatus Dome (seemingly having deployed from the unusual structure slammed into the ground a few miles from the Dome) and are mopping up what little remains of their automated defenses and ground mobile suits.

This is the first time in written history that the Sol System has been invaded by hostile aliens, and how the SDF-1 Macross performs will go down in history. You have a badass capital ship, five talented Valkyrie pilots that *may* be split up if you wish, and two units of five Scopedog Spacers armed with 30mm HMGs and 60mm bazookas, at the moment. As a reminder you also have an unarmed Space Bus transport ship to make use of however you wish. Feel free to focus everything you've got on one of the three fronts, or split up with tricksy plans. Unsurprisingly, you're getting completely mixed advice in terms of tactics from everyone ranging from beelining to the colony, doing a three-pronged attack, or simply trying to unload with everything from the Macross wildly, so it's up to you this time to make a plan of action.

[ ] Write-In

Last edited:
*Pops in after the fact* As usual, feel free to ask for clarifications, and you should name your write-in with a plan name so people don't have to copy-past the entire thing.

I'd say break the encirclement on the friendlies and then hit the unknown structure?

If they're deploying from it we need to close the door, we don't have many units if they keep sending more.

Not gonna lie I suck when it comes to making strategic plans like this. I dont think splitting in 3 forcves would be the best Idea, sure it would help deal with everything but i find it too risky to try it.

At the Very least I would say to go assist the allied mobile suits and the Casatus Dome, making aure thye dont fall shall be priority, once the enemies there are neutralized we can either attemp to rally with them to go against the battleship or go face it ourselves perhaps? I might try and write a plan tomorrow in the morning, see what i can come up with.

Yeah we don't have the manpower, we split we die.

[X] Plan Bulk up And Pack Up
-[X] Step 1: All combat units - Break allied suits out of encirclement.
-[X] Step 2: Once allied units regrouped with us, head to the Dome with Scopedogs and the Macross, to evacuate what people theu can to the ship using the Space Bus Transport. Valkyries assault the unknown structure to stop further reinforcements if possible, if its impervious to their weapons then just pick off enemy reinforcements as they arrive while they are still disoriented.

It looks like they're probably teleporting the drones from the ship to the pillar? (And BTW typo - it's 15 Grasshoppers, not Battlepods, that are harassing the colony.) So we could cut that off at either end.

I think I have to disagree with the varying degrees of caution expressed so far. Their ship is smaller than ours, and at least as badly damaged; probably worse off proportionally as well as the lesser starting point. They obviously outnumber us in mech-weight units (or whatever terminology you prefer to use) but that's the natural and inevitable state of things, that just has to be dealt with via protagonists and heros. I presume the Scopedogs couldn't handle going from orbit to ground on their own, so the Bus would need to be used as a ferry if we want to delay their attack on the colony - the Valkyries are too critical in the orbital fights, and the Macross likewise (plus it would be far too vulnerable if we took it down under the enemy). Whether we should initiate ship-to-ship combat immediately, or try to snowball the mech fight first in the hope their CAP won't be able to board us or whatever, seems more arguable but I'm inclined to press for audacity and aggression there too - if nothing else, remember we have other places we'd like to defend if we can wrap this up fast enough.

[x] Plan Firefighting
-[x] a Bus-full of Scopedogs should put down near the colony (not taking unnecessary risks of interception etc.) and try to delay the harassers with skirmishing.
-[x] Skull Squadron to catch the battlepods and grasshoppers against the allied mobile suits before they can adjust or be reinforced, then all eight provide space superiority in the capital fight.
-[x] SDF-1 to engage the enemy battleship, remaining Scopedogs to position and fight defensively against their battlepod+grasshopper escort if it closes and gets past the point defenses.

Last edited:
[x] Plan Firefighting

Oh good, a quick chunk of votes this ti-A TIE?! Why you gotta do me like this?

Also I fixed that typo.

well if the vote isn't called yet:

I don't trust the competency of the of scopedogs enough for non-emergency deployment.

Sorry, forgot to mention the vote was called, I just didn't get a chance to finish up the other half of the update. It'll be up tonight . . . I have rolled four artificial crits, and a natural crit, for the Macross forces. *throws up hands*

I swear this was gonna be an actual fight.

Sorry, forgot to mention the vote was called, I just didn't get a chance to finish up the other half of the update. It'll be up tonight . . . I have rolled four artificial crits, and a natural crit, for the Macross forces. *throws up hands*

I swear this was gonna be an actual fight.

…Damm that's crazy to hear.

I guess the dice goddess has blessed us this time around.

Excited to see the update!

Incredible….

Looks it the Martian Blitz worked, so now, we stablize the Situation and charge towards Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back