• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tale of the Skillful Ninja [Naruto/Fable]

Re: Naruto reincarnation quest [Naruto/???]

[X] Once you were truly a master of a certain skill. It's good that small children are expected to practice the same one. Hitting people with ranged weaponry.
-[X] In this case that would be food, stuffed animals, and any dirty thing you can get your hands on. Practice practice practice. Aim for the guy with the hat.

[X] Once you were truly a master of a certain skill. It's good that small children are expected to practice the same one. Hitting people with ranged weaponry.
-[X] In this case that would be food, stuffed animals, and any dirty thing you can get your hands on. Practice practice practice. Aim for the guy with the hat.

Its like I'm back on SB with more combat power votes.... ~_~;

[X] You are not a child, and you will not debase yourself to act like one. Never cry. Eat what you're given. Keep your mouth shut and your mind open. Try to communicate.

Sigh.

[x]Take it easy.

Boredom is... Not something you particularly enjoy. Fortunately, you've mastered several ways of defeating it- And while most of them would be impossible for you right now, there is one you can make use of.

Over the first year of your life, you make your keeper's lives a living hell. Any toys they give you, you throw back in their faces. After the first time you throw a handful of applesauce down the back of one of your masked keeper's shirts from across the room, you find yourself watched even more closely by the masked guardians.

After a while, you find all of your toys confiscated. How annoying. What are you supposed to throw at your incompetent nannies when they annoy you now?

[] Steal some of those steel stars you see the masked ones sharpening on occasion. They'll regret the day they stole your toys!
[] Well, if you have no other choice, you suppose you'll learn to speak so you can demand the return of your property.
[] ... Eh, they're just toys. You'll find something else to play with, surely.

[x] ... Eh, they're just toys. You'll find something else to play with, surely.

[X] Well, if you have no other choice, you suppose you'll learn to speak so you can demand the return of your property.

[X] ... Eh, they're just toys. You'll find something else to play with, surely.

[X] Steal some of those steel stars you see the masked ones sharpening on occasion. They'll regret the day they stole your toys!
Well, never to early to start stealing.

[X] Steal some of those steel stars you see the masked ones sharpening on occasion. They'll regret the day they stole your toys!

So.

Since I was bored, I went ahead and scribbled out a picture of what Reaver!Naruto might look like later on.

Untitled_True_Color_01.jpg

Anyone have any complaint about me using this for the char-sheet?

[x] Well, if you have no other choice, you suppose you'll learn to speak so you can demand the return of your property.
[x]And learn to move. you're so still.

Reaver will fit right in with all the child labor and mericliess decadent dickery. He'd also love the oni's.

Last edited by a moderator:

[X] Well, if you have no other choice, you suppose you'll learn to speak so you can demand the return of your property.

R.A.G. said:
Or learning shurikenjutsu.

Last edited by a moderator:

I give up.... really I do.

Shuriken and speaking are currently tied. Vote instead of giving up and learning to talk will be in the lead.

[x] learn to speak, how else will you berate the incompetent ninnies for doing it wrong.
[x] learn to move around, sitting in the same place can be amusing, but only when you chose to do so, not because that's all you can do.

[X] Relax and chill...
- - [X] Open your mind and learn the new language of the adults around you...
- - [X] This is going to take YEARS... isn't it?

Uses the OLD vote again... because fuck you, languages DO take a long time to learn if you don't have a base of similar language to start from or are some kind of mad language genius.

We've got thousands of years of knowledge in our little apparently-baby head. There's a good chance that all "learning to speak" entails is getting the motor control needed to produce intelligible sounds.

Language isn't that simple.

Yes, there's patterns and such. But I would wager in that long age, you conquered shit and MADE people speak your native language.

Biigoh said:

Yes, there's patterns and such. But I would wager in that long age, you conquered shit and MADE people speak your native language.
Conquering doesn't seem like Reaver's thing, really.
And while he probably could pick up exotic girls without knowing their language, it does help.

Biigoh said:

My point is that the language those other people are speaking could very well already be known to us. That's a pretty standard thing in these kinds of quests even without immortality's knowledge bonus.

Also, Reaver does not conquer shit.

Reaver- "Sadly, I haven't ever heard whatever language these barbarians speak. I'm sure it can't be too complicated, though."

"But back to something MUCH more important- Me. Specifically, what am I going to do next?"

[X] Relax and chill...
- - [X] Open your mind and learn the new language of the adults around you...
- - [X] This is going to take YEARS... isn't it?

He's a baby. He get baby learning bonuses to this stuff.

No shurkenjustuing people. It'll hurt.

[X] Lern 2 Engrish Konohanese?

After a few days without your ammunition toys, you resign yourself towards having to learn the local language to make your displeasure known. Such a pity- You were looking forward to communicating your intent with nothing but grunts and brute force. It would have been entertaining, you're sure.

Listening in, you confirm that the language is nothing you've ever heard before. Somehow, you manage to grasp the basics- You're still unable to actually speak, but you can understand a little bit of what your tenders say. The guards in animal masks don't say anything. You are somewhat curious, though- Every single one of the masks depicts a different animal, although they all share the same sort of style. Is it perhaps some sort of quaint tribute to totem animals, as you've heard some barbarian tribes perform? Or perhaps some kind of secret identity, instead- Having masks custom made is far more expensive then simply making multiple copies of the same kind, so there must be some reason for it.

Eventually, you wake up to see an old man in formal robes looking down at you. As he sees you waking up, he smiles. After a few moments of thought, you remember him as the man who brought you to this place in the first place... Huh. It must have been a year ago, now.

[] What do you do?

No idea what we're supposed to be doing here.

[X] Continue being a baby. It's served you well so far.

[X] Use the DEADLIEST weapon known to babies...
- - [X] Gurgle and wave cutely at him....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back