• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tandem the Spoony's Next Adventure [F/SN x CM(D&D)]

It happened off screen and "in the past", thus didn't happen... :3

Also, this quest doesn't have the NSFW tag. ^_-

Huh......with the rumor into reality skill he (totally stole from Nyarlathotep) HAS.....with his saying of dragons boast, he'd be getting dragonslayer perk, yes?

Biigoh said:

It's part of the character's history and legend; you don't get to write it off, no matter how much you may want to when it possibly comes to bite you in the ass.

It has no NSFW tag because I don't want to torture you all with an asexual virgin's attempts to write sex. I'm not that heartless.

Biigoh said:

EX rank luck pretty much means it would, if only to screw you over. Strange attracts strange and all that.
Should be fine as long as we don't go into graphic detail and shit. Innuendos. Fun

also hate this quote system

*notices profile image*

For shame, Ender! Blue eyes? Not green? Half of the real Spoony's appeal lies in the fact that his eyes are poisonous-looking. /The More You Know

FurikoMaru said:
*notices profile image*

For shame, Ender! Blue eyes? Not green? Half of the real Spoony's appeal lies in the fact that his eyes are poisonous-looking. /The More You Know
Hey, if you can find a better image with that more power to you; this was the best I could find. Second best had an ugly looking red and green ensemble, be glad I didn't submit you to that garbage.

Have we actually decided on a course of action yet?

Pipeman said:
Have we actually decided on a course of action yet?
Consensus seems to be for getting out of dodge, letting Lancer and Saber duke it out. Also for boosting Agility and Endurance so you survive this.

What do we want from the holy grail anyway? Because if we don't really have a wish we could try to convince her that she can keep the grail we don't really want or need it.

[X] DODGE!!!!!!!!!!

[X] Strength
[X] Agility

Malcolmo said:
What do we want from the holy grail anyway? Because if we don't really have a wish we could try to convince her that she can keep the grail we don't really want or need it.
I...Don't know. I mean. He's been a God. He's traveled the multiverse, slain dragons, kicked names and taken ass. Tandem is the badist of badasses.
He doesn't really need anything from it.

MrGazzer said:
I...Don't know. I mean. He's been a God. He's traveled the multiverse, slain dragons, kicked names and taken ass. Tandem is the badist of badasses.
He doesn't really need anything from it.
Getting all the women? He doesn't really need the grail for that either if his comments about Athena are anything to go by.

Malcolmo said:
Its pretty accurate; the only reason he appeared at all is because he was bored and wanted to go adventuring again, like how he 'gave' up being a god because he couldn't adventure anymore.

Somehow, I can totally see Tandem taking one look at Gilgamesh armory, going, "Fuck that shit, even I'm not gonna take those odds," and challenging Gilgamesh to a duel of Charisma.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Somehow, I can totally see Tandem taking one look at Gilgamesh armory, going, "Fuck that shit, even I'm not gonna take those odds," and challenging Gilgamesh to a duel of Charisma.
...Someone roll me 5d100. This will be important later on...

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
....I'll take the plunge.

dice_warn.gif
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 5d100 : 99, 73, 82, 65, 43, total 362
>99

...Oh. Well now; that makes things interesting...

Update will come in about an hour or so; but don't worry, this roll had nothing to do with the current conflict. You'll know what it is when you see it...

Sooooooo close to a Nat 100.....oh well. Interesting Times!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, rolling time for...
Rumor to Reality: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100+70 : 80 + 70, total 150[/blockquote]

And for the dodge: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100+50 : 85 + 50, total 135[/blockquote]

For those wondering, the modifier works by taking the numerical value of the parameter/skill and dividing it by 10 when a Noble Phantasm is involved. You Luck has a numerical value of 500, so you get a +50 to any roll involving a NP that uses it as well as any NP that requires a Luck Check. Your Charisma peaks out at 100, so you get a +10.

Remember how I said you were running off the fumes of your recently invoked NP Defiance of Fate? Well, that made your dodge roll into a NP roll versus a simple dodge roll, so you get to roll a 1d100 and add that delicious Luck modifier to the roll.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Sooooooo close to a Nat 100.....oh well. Interesting Times!
I was going to roll a 1d6, randomly assigning each result to a number; with 6 as the re-roll. But, there was an additional 'special event' modifier; where if you rolled a 9 or 99, I got to use the...special result. >:D :))

EnderofWorlds said:
I was going to roll a 1d6, randomly assigning each result to a number; with 6 as the re-roll. But, there was an additional 'special event' modifier; where if you rolled a 9 or 99, I got to use the...special result. >:D :))

:eek:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

My god. Even though Spoony isn't our character. We still have his luck.
BLESSED BE TANDEM THE SPOONY!

Actually, you know what be a really funny boast to try to turn into reality?

"I am the victor of the Holy Grail War!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back